[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone is John

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: EveryoneIsJohn.jpg (65KB, 510x311px) Image search: [Google]
EveryoneIsJohn.jpg
65KB, 510x311px
Located in a bland three story office in The City is a man by the man of John, who is currently tossing his cubicle in search of his medication that keeps you, the voices in his head, from coming back.

Rules are pretty much the same as the original everyone is John. Any action you attempt will require a 6 on a d6 to succeed. If you have a skill that can be applied, you will need a 4-6 to succeed. Failing an action or being hurt will activate a test for control. Each time their is a test for control, we will roll to see which voice takes over John.

This game will continue until John is either dead, is given his meds, or is unable to do anything.

To make a voice of John, you must give it a name, 3 skills, and at least one obsession. I will except the first 5 John's made.

Example
Name: Biggs Styles
Skills: persuasion, perform, yelling
Obsession: attention. Want everyone to have their eyes on him. The bigger the audience, the better.

Name: Shoe-lord
Skills: intimidation, shoe sense, shoe use
Obsession: shoes. He who controls the shoes controls the world. Acts like a mad Max raider.
>>
Name; Yog Saloth
Skills: Lying, Disguise, Brain Surgery
Obsession: To collect the brains of human specimen for his return to the temples of the Old Gods among the stars.
>>
>>1788227
Big McLargeHuge
Skills: Exercise, Fighting, Intimidation
Obsession: Gym. Wants to get huge
>>
Name: Alpha bitch
Skills: gossip, lying, sass
Obsession: become alpha bitch and get the richest hottest guy we can find
>>
File: jack-d-ripper.jpg (12KB, 314x244px) Image search: [Google]
jack-d-ripper.jpg
12KB, 314x244px
>>1788227
Skills: Smoking cigars, monologues, speeches.
Obsesion: PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS
>>
>>1788227

Name: Pharaoh Johnankhamun
Skills: Mummifying people. Charisma. Construction
Obsession: Being worshipped, Building pyramids, Mummification
>>
Rolled 2 (1d5)

Cool, let's roll for who's in control
1.Yog Saloth
2.Big McLargeHuge
3.Alpha Bitch
4.Jack D. Ripper
5.Pharaoh Johnankhamun
>>
Name: Aurelius Autismus
Skills: Pattern recognition, computer use, punching things
Obsession: chicken tendies
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1788723
>Go to the gym and do the hardest exercise, show those pansies the dedication of your training
>>
>>1788772
Rip getting huge
>>
>>1788723
You stand in a gray cubicle. The desk is a mess, all the drawers our out and the filing cabinet is on it's side, it's contents all over the floor. Papers are everywhere.

What do you do Mr. McLargeHuge?
(Make your suggestion and roll a d100 to decide who's action wins).
>>
>>1788772
I'll roll for success, so don't worry
>>
>>1788785
Hey, big guy, lets dig up dirt on our boss and blackmail him for a pay raise and some tendies.
>>
>>1788785
Get's get out of our cubicle. See who's around. Maybe we will find some servants that will tend to our needs.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1788837
Altough I am a god-king, I have forgot the use of dice.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>1788800
Forgot muh roll
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1788772
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>1788772
>>1788898
You storm out the front door, passing by office workers who give you confused looks, in search of a gym to prove your manliness.
(Search roll. Other than a 6, the search takes to long)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1789075
Roll for control
>>
>>1789077
Yog saloth awakens in the middle of an intersection in the middle of the city. Cars are honking and cursing you. Theirs are several apartments, some restraunts and a couple of stores.
>>
Rip Yog Saloth
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.