[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETA UPRISING QUEST MARK II REBOOTED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Anarchist.png (71KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchist.png
71KB, 1200x720px
The year is 2018, your supposed last year in school, that is until a few days ago. You think to yourself, clutching to your beanie:
>What is gonna happen to me?
>Can I reason with them?
>Am I gonna die?
You open your eyes to see a group of bandits standing around 30 feet away from you, weapons drawn but not aiming for you. "What do you want to do?" One shouts at you. Well, you heard the question.
>Run
>Open fire
>Surrender
>Try to talk it out
>Try to hug it out
>>
>>1787591
>>What is gonna happen to me?

>Try to talk it out
I JUST WANT TO SLEEP AND SHITPOST, WHY IS THAT SOOOO BAD!!!!!
>>
>>1787591
>What is gonna happen to me?

>Open fire

We are a chad
>>
>>1787896
>the virgin Open Fire
>the Chad Mow Down
>>
File: IMG_0600.png (290KB, 1198x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.png
290KB, 1198x420px
You pull out your rifle and aim down the sights, seconds later, you open fire.
They take cover behind their car and blind fire behind them, although they can't hit you for obvious reasons.
That's when it happens: Your gun jams.
You are charged and brought to the ground in a second.
"Why the fuck did you attack us?"
>I can ask you that too
>Sorry, I'm lost and afraid
>An older boy told me to do it.
>>
>>1791907
Reee at the social interaction.
And bodily contact.
>>
>>1791947
this
>>
>>1791947
kek sure
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1791947
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0114.jpg (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
40KB, 500x400px
You resist against their strength, screeching into their ears. Seconds later, you pass out.
>>
>>1795525
The Blackout is short lived, however, and you wake up in a dark and dank room, totally disarmed, and tied up in a recliner. I guess they were nice enough for a comfy chair. Well, what is the game plan? A carbine leans up against the far corner.
>write in only
>>
>>1795540
Examine the room. Look for discrepancies in how it looks, and how it should look.
>>
>>1795552
You eyeball around the room, looking for anything of use. Rusty pipes, a few small windows, a locked door, and a pistol on a table. Other than that and a few lockers, nothing.
A bulky man walks into the room, gripping a bolt action rifle and with his face covered.
He asks you in a voice he's clearly putting on: "What are you doing attacking your saviors?"
>Sorry I didn't know (roll a 1d10, >5=failure
>Ey man fuck you (roll a 1d10, <5=failure 8<=critical success)
>Explain life story (2 thru 6=Failure)
>Silence (roll a 1d10, >5=failure)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>1797416
>>Silence (roll a 1d10, >5=failure)
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>1797416
>>Silence (roll a 1d10, >5=failure)
>>1797439
>>
You stay silent, looking at him innocently. Unfortunately, this doesn't work and he is set off.
"SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT" he yells at you, slapping you upside the cheek in a intimidating and belittling manner. You still keep quiet, which truly pisses him off. the fighter grabs the pistol off of the table in the far corner of the room and walks back toward you.
>Crack, spill your life story
>Beg >7
>Lie >5
> Stay quiet >7
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>1800704
>> Stay quiet >7
>>
File: IMG_0633.png (267KB, 329x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.png
267KB, 329x395px
You refuse to say anything. Seconds later, a gun is to your head. That's when he cracks and lowers his gun.
"Sorry, didn't mean to be intimidating m'lady, can you please tell me the story?"
>Truth >7 F
>Lie >5 F
>Ask for his first >6 F

Also why was my original post deleted?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>1804114
>>Truth >7 F
Does it to me all the time.
>>
>>1804459
You sigh and look at him straight in the eye.
"Sorry, I thought you were after me. I'm heading for Vancouver."
"Oh, we are too, we didn't mean to hurt you, we just needed to stop the damn robot and save a life. Say, why are you going to Vancouver?"
"A large meetup of fellow minded people, I hope they accept me though, I'm not sure..."
"You mean the anon meetup?"
"Yes."
He kicks your chair over and pulls you out of it violently, shoving a gun back to your head - it's yours.
"YOU'RE CLEARLY UNDERAGE, COME WITH ME KIDDO!" He orders as he puts your arm around your neck and pulls you along as he walks up the stairs
All are >5F other than Option C
>struggle
>Kick in balls
>Obey
>Cry
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>1807575
>>Cry
But still comply with commands.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.