[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arya Stark in Westeros Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Arya Stark in westeros.jpg (77KB, 610x805px) Image search: [Google]
Arya Stark in westeros.jpg
77KB, 610x805px
Congrats you are mother fucking Arya Stark fresh out of training at the Faceless men university.

It turns out that the first couple of years of training were just testing you for compatibility with a certain style.

Hopped up on drugs and milk of the poppy when not on a mission, you have been sent back to Westeros.

Pick your main target:

>Cersei Lannister
>Sansa Stark
>The Night King
>Dornish bad pussy
>write-in

NB: you can't actually fail in this quest. Rolls are going to be normal d100 and will decide how much collateral damage occurs and if you avoid killing friendlies.
>>
Wow what a massive consensus.

Our mission is to kill Cersei Lannister.

Unfortunately she is safe within the Red Keep and thousands of troops garrisoning it.

Fortunately you are a Faceless Lady and have the tools and training at your desposal to kill Cersei and some of the guards dead.

Roll d100s for you attempt at assassining.
>>
Rolled 14, 77, 40 = 131 (3d100)

>>
first roll was for collateral of enemies, second of neutrals, third of allies.

Arya stark walked through the open gates of King's Landing. Immediately recognized for some reason or another, she was forced to kill the guards and army trying to stop her.

Slash, decapitation. A river of blood glistened, pouring down the main street as hundreds of Lannister and Gold Cloaks were mowed down by the Vengeful One. A lip curled in amused hatred. Eyes glowing orbs with blood vessels flexing as raw liquid heroine pumped through Her arteries.

This. Was. What. Life. Was.

An axe thrown her by Bronn hit her in the head, bouncing off her skin armour. She casually ripped a femur from one of countless dead surrounding her and threw it at him. Decapitation.

Whistling a merry tune, Arya sauntered into the red keep, mistaking a couple of hundred peasant girls for lannister guards and gouging out their eyes and ripping out their hearts.

At last. Finally she was finally at the locked door to Cersei's Chambers. A flick of Arya's neural toxin tipped nails cut the 6 inch thick steel and wood door in half, letting the cold night air in.

The smell of piss and cum from Jaime's dick in Cersei was overpowering.

Another smirk. Heads roll.

Arya stark succeeded.

>what do now?
>>
I'd like to vote but uh it seems like you're doing fine on your own ... carry on
>>
>>1785578
Your thread sucks Op
>>
>>1785591
>Arya stark teleported behind Anonymous and cut his head off before stabbing to death his entire family and raping the dog

nothing personal

>>1785589
thanks anon
>>
everyone fucking died in a mass of gore.

thanks for joining me on this quest.
>>
>>1785499
>Arya Stark

Worst Stark.
>>
File: 1449460912553.jpg (129KB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
1449460912553.jpg
129KB, 360x243px
What the fuck? What is this and why do I kinda want more?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.