[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

City of Broken Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0184.jpg (513KB, 2389x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
513KB, 2389x1599px
You are Jack Zurlo. A down on you luck Private Investigator who owes some money to some unsavory business people.

This morning you wake up to the sound you your cellphone ringing. you have a horrible headache

>Stats
Health:90/100
Cash You owe:500
*headache*
>>
>>1784457
Go on
>>
Let the phone go to voicemail and try to find some aspirin.
>>
>>1784457
Yeah we're either going to need some asprin and water or shitload more booze
>>
>>1784692
>>1784699

You let the phone go to voicemail.

There is some beer and half a bottle of rum in the fridge

>stats
Health:90/100
Cash you owe:500
*headache*
>>
>>1784979

you also find some asprin in the bathroom
>>
>absolutely no plot hook or direction
>waiting for anons to provide story

Yeah this quest is going places for sure.
>>
>>1785086
((i expected you guys to pick up the phone. looks like you can't count on anyone
>>
>>1785141
Have you read a quest before? Did you notice when QMs provide choices, they make them important so that player decisions have an actual influence to the story? Did you notice that instead of waiting for replies to complete a meaningless, rote task that require no thought, the QM skip over it or do it for the players? Did you notice that glaring error in the second sentence of your OP?
Oh wait haha, that's right, you can't count on us. Gee whiz, you dropped your name and don't even have a tripcode to distinguish your pathetically short posts from other anon's. My bad, I should've been more invested in something that only has an OP of a whopping three sentences and has this much thought, care, and love into it.

Fuck off, retard. You can't even write a sentence to save your life.
>>
>>1785164
This is not some kind of chose you own adventure story. i don't want to provid "choices" for you. i want to give you a world to experience

maybe you could have actually played and found out that i had a fucking detective story. about a mob killing and trying to stop a gang war

but noooooo.you just had to complain. so heres you two choices

>Die of a drug overdose

>Blow you own brains you

are you happy? good
>>
>>1785270
>Blow you own brains you while doing drugs
>>
>>1785270
You know what OP, keep going with this but please, take what >>1785164 says to heart. You can still give people a world to experience, as you say, while providing more for people to go on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.