[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 438
Thread images: 15

File: Galaxy_overview_map.png (137KB, 317x300px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy_overview_map.png
137KB, 317x300px
MURDER FUCKING EVERYTHING SESSION

To those unfamiliar with what this is, this isn't your standard quest, since we were booted out of /tg/. This is a lighthearted role-playing thread, were anyone can play the role within the galactic federation. Please visit the discord in order to read up on the races and to get info about the Galactic Federation Setting as a whole.

Feel free to make up an alien species and join on in everyone is free to join. And we have our own combat system as well to settle interstellar debates.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

And we have a Discord if you just want to hang out and be cool:
https://discord.gg/Y6nVwhZ

LEGEND
Green and red spoltches represent population density
Blue dots are ringworlds
Gold lines are major trade routes.
BORDER COLORS
Massive red border-Federation memeber and asscociate states.
Green-Ploraxians
Gold-Raltekians
Light Blue-Noo Liberty Union
Orange in federation-Mankind Dominion
Tan-Zzyxx
White next to federation-Border Regions
Black with red cross-Terminus Vaie
Purple-Eortan Kingdom
Orange outside the Federation-The horde
Teal splotches-Perfected Megallanic Clouds

Notable locations
1)Beacon of Liberty
2)Rumar ARK
>>
I have returned and the Horde has broken through into Ploraxian space and the Ploraxian capital system is under siege with heavy casualties reported. And with the Jenorians occupied in their isolation we have no way of fighting the Awakened...until now.

>A map of the galaxy appears. The borders of each stellar empire appearing on it with one world in particular highlighted in red.

Now this fucker right here. He's the one we need to kill to break the back of the Awakened.It's a reality warping engine now known as "Target:Beep Boop" by our intelligence sources.The reality warper lets them bring in massive amounts of resources and energy beyond what we combined can produce by a magnitude of 1000.
Also it's voting time:
1.Astral will cause harm to any Federation associate/Non-Federal Empire if they engage in hostile actions against other states.Including the provoking of war and the invasion of worlds. Unless the conflict is started out of self defense.Astral's response at a minimum will include the slapping of Ambassadors involved.

2. A Federal court to help solve disputes between member and associate states.

3.Any neutral party that wishes do perform acts of aid, supply of food and so forth to the civilian population will be allowed to do so, barring that the supplying parties doesn't support any military actions.

4. The Federation military will only be used against non members that threaten all Federation members. And will not be used by member states as a tool of oppression. Each nation will contribute a percentage of funds and forces to it.

5. Prisoners and civilians in times of war between Federation members/Associate states will be given medicine,food and housing if they're affected by warfare. And shall be given the best care available unless the occupying force is starving or unable to provide aid.

6. Both civilians and prisoners shall not be considered legitimate wartime targets unless they are being used to aid in producing warmachines or engaged in other wartime activities.
7.The extermination of all Perfected and Horde units, or they be placed under Ivan's unending care. With surrendering units put to work rebuilding Federation worlds.

8.If a being(s) commit the crime of murder or rape of another being(s) on numerous worlds and are found guilty they will immediately be deported to a prison world or colony.
OOC vote Y/N on each of the proposals.
>>
Hail to all lifeforms on this vessel, anything the Zel'radix should be informed of?
>>
File: Ambassador Aldon.jpg (60KB, 860x519px) Image search: [Google]
Ambassador Aldon.jpg
60KB, 860x519px
>>1782253
I bring greetings from the Sopuelh Tribe to the great species of the Federation
>>
>>1782253
Yes. Also Karl... Your brother has been arrested. On my homeworld. For illegal protestation for his religion.
>>
>>1782302
>>1782253
You need to come with me to my homeworld. They will try him. He also incited a riot as well.
>>
How goes it today fellow ambassadors
>>
>>1782291
who are you,what are you
>>
>>1782342
I am Ambassador Aldon and I am a Sopuelh. Who are you?
>>
>>1782291
greetings new being. i am Ivan, master of the arcane and mad man. to whom do i address with your appropriate station and title
>>
>>1782346
I am the lord of the rumar,my name is rukaar,why are ya here laddy?
>>
>>1782350
I am here to observe the Federation, and to report back to my people to help them make an informed decision about whether or not to join
>>1782349
As I said before, I am Ambassador Aldon
>>
>>1782357
well im not part of little this get together but i will not get in your way
>>
>>1782367
Would you care to explain what is going on? My people have only recently decided that it was time to join the greater galactic community
>>
>>1782357
hmmmmmm, talk to...........karl or inkito....they are better representatives than........I.

but if you need .........i tems procured i am one of the........best

>>1782376

his civilisation is a large congregation whom don't affiliate with this place. hhhhhhhhhhis wife however............. is a large member thus giving him........access to our little group
>>
>>1782380
And who do you represent then?
>>
>>1782394
i represent my own intrests and those of chaos, madness and destiney..........cliché i know but my patron wishes me here and so i come. ........... i try to assist as well as i can........ even if its just trading mundane for magical items
>>
>>1782376
Horde have attacked again, I have cut most ties to the outside galaxy, isolating my people.these plant creatures have arrived too
>>
>>1782407
Then why do they even let you in here?
>Hands him a list
But, since you say you can procure certain items, please procure the following alcoholic beverages on this list. I was not able to bring my own stocks from home
>>
>>1782415
ooc didn't change name
>>
>>1782415
You must forgive me, but my people have never encountered this Horde that you speak of. Would there happen to be a brief on them so that I may better understand them?
>>
>>1782429
I find them as nothing to worry about but inkito gets his feathers ruffled talking about 'em, so talk to him if you want a detailed brief
>>
>>1782447
Then I hope that this Inkito will arrive soon
>>
>>1782420
aldon, do you think they could stop me if they tried? and the same reason they let you or the servants in they have business here.

and i will procure these items, i will exact payment later
>>
>>1782466
I don't, he is very annoying and those filthy ploraxi are so damn arrogant and prideful, but you could also talk to carter
>>
>>1782479
And who is this Carter?
>>
>>1782492
he is a mad genetics expert currenly MIA looking for living planets

>Ivan begins listening to a song, if you listen closely you can make out some words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
>>
>>1782492
The translator made an error I said Karl
>>
>>1782504
Oh, of course. These translators have been giving me some trouble. For some reason they find it difficult to translate my langue into yours and vice versa
>>
>>1782516
Well considering that to you my language is a series of guttural growls and hums I am not surprised, so what are you people like?
>>
>>1782528
My people could best be described as pacifist who enjoy the finer things in life, and prefer living in the trees than walking on the ground
>>
>>1782536
Well my people are at home up to our knees in the blood of our enemies, we are also placodermi in origin, at least according to carter
>>
>>1782536
>hearing this Ivan laughs slightly

oh god, oh god this is going to go bad
>>
>>1782302
>>1782306
Inkito what the hell? What kind of form did this protestation take and what world will we meet on?
>>
>>1782548
>Shrugs
What ever makes your people happy then
>>1782551
Just because we are pacifist does not mean that we don't believe in self defense
>>
>>1782557
Karl we got a person that wants to know about the horde, but if you want inkito dead im here
>>
>>1782559
its your pasafist beliefs that are the problem, not the self defense HAHAHAHAHA.

but.............hhhhhhheres your alcoholics

>he places a box down ............... where did he get them from?
>>
>>1782568
I thank you. What would you like for payment? And why would are believes be a problem?
>>
>>1782562
>>1782559
Ohhhh so you want to learn about the Horde?
>The Admiral lights a cigar
Well they along with the machine race known as the "Awakened" and a race of bio constructs called the "Perfected" have been at war with the Federation for years. They seem to have been modified for rapid reproduction,expansion and war and resemble a culture on my planet known as the Slavs in a lot of strange ways.
>>
>>1782584
And do these creatures have a point of origin? What our their stance to races who aren't aligned with the federation, and how well do their ships do against rail guns?
>>
>>1782584
And they've engaged us in a conflict known as the Great Galactic War which has cost billions of lives,wiped out a whole sector,thousands of worlds and our Ploraxian Ambassador Inkito is worried because his worlds are currently being invaded by all three races.
>He takes a puff
I know it's a lot to take in. My race has been isolated for centuries as well and the way we've been introduced onto the galactic stage has been hard.
>>
>>1782601
So are we gonna deal with inkito causing problems?
>>
>>1782576
sssssssssssssimple, you dislike war and aggression. you are in the company of rummar the most fierce barbarians in the universe, humans cunning and visious, ralakatians brutal caste systems, you are surrounded by killers and fighters and war machines. of course there is the NOO but its one among many. there is also the AI but you don't need of know of him

and as payment a animal from your homeworld if you please. i would prefer alive
>>
>>1782630
Would any of them be willing to order their pilots to ram an enemy ship?
And as for your payment, would you prefer a predator or prey species?
>>
File: RedArmy.jpg (191KB, 566x557px) Image search: [Google]
RedArmy.jpg
191KB, 566x557px
>>1782592
They're extragalactic in orgin though their current warlord was a Federation Ambassador who joined the Horde with his species and now with his species almost wiped out by the war he is after revenge. Finally someone else with a love of kinetics and in my experience fighting the bastards railguns do a killer job. Though their numbers make any fighting against them hard,even with how crude they are they are quite effective.
ooc kinda like slavic 40k Orks + Soviets. Basic troops look like this.
>>
>>1782601
>>1782606
I know. My homeworld is safe, it is mainly the Anari Corridor, leading to Plroaxia that is under invasion. Anyways, yes. Your brother tried to convert people to his monotheistic religion, which is illegal in Ploraxia. You need to come with me to my homeworld. He wants to talk with you. His name is... Hans.
>>
>>1782647
Greetings Admiral! So, I have sorted out everything, and my ship is ready for departure to my world. Also...
>>1782646
Greetings! I hope you enjoy your stay on Liberty.
>>
>>1782606
What do you mean Rukaar? What is our favorite Ambassador up to now?
>>
>>1782646
predator please, and yes that is actually the rumar combat strategy of dull commanders. they just hurl badly damaged ships at their foes
>>
>>1782646
>order their pilots to ram an enemy ship?
Hell in human history that's happened more than once. Even recently in the battles in Ploraxian space we had to use ramming to hold them back.
>>
>>1782660
Yes. Even Ploraxians have done that. Anyways, we should go now.
>>
>>1782647
Then should they ever attack us we would posse a significant advantage. Thank you for the information
>>1782658
It shall be arranged
>>1782660
I take comfort, knowing that my people are not the only ones who employ that strategy then
>>
Actually, your brother is being released on bail, courtesy of me. Anyways, I believe that the Grand Navy, the entirety of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, are being combined into one grand fleet to rescue the empire. Kinrotos XVII and Obloss are leading the fray. I am coming on my corvette. Wait, actually could I come on your ship?
>>
>>1782683
>>1782660
Admiral. They are rendezvousing with us at the site of battle, the Anaxes system.
>>
>>1782652
>>1782666
>666
>Inkito is THE DEVIL
I'd rather not Inkito we should finish this after the conflict.
>The Admiral leans in and whispers
Or perhaps you can let him go before I withdraw my fleet and leave you to the wolves?
>>
now i shall retire for the day cycle
night night
>>
>>1782676
It is a desperate time Ambassador for all of us.
>>1782683
>>1782691
Inkito just get aboard your ship and jump to the system.
The Horde will have some nasty surprises so I hope you're prepared
>>
>>1782696
Yes, yes, I am that being from your primitive belief systems. Yes, I humbly request I come with you. Under orders from the Federation Council and Emperor Kinrotos XVII.
>>
>>1782709
I cannot. Y'see, I kind of got rid of a bit of the weapons systems... its technically a civilian craft now. So... I need to come.
>>
>>1782709
I thank you for being honest with me Admiral. I must now report back so that course of action may be decided
>>
>>1782653
I am sensing what your kind calls sarcasm
>>
>>1782714
>>1782711
>>1782709
>he sighs
Okay, fine. I will dock my ship in your flagship. Is that okay?
>>
>>1782711
>>1782714
>The Admiral jumps with Inkito barely onboard just hanging onto a latch on an airlock door.
I think we made it.

>The Horde ships are everywhere and the system is in ruins. A massive armored planet covered with weapons and engines the first thing to be seen as the fleets come in.
I think we've found the Horde homeworld. Inkito tell Obloss to break through to the capital planet we'll need to drop forces on this planet ship to kill the fucker from the inside.
>>
Rolled 51, 83, 30 = 164 (3d100)

>>1782737
Yes, companion!
>he gives out orders in his native tongue
They are trying to break through.
>ooc dice rolls.
>>
>>1782716
I hope you will return soon.
>>1782729
What that's crazy Rukaar. You know I love the Ploraxians.
>>1782730
Inkito we are there so get to the bridge now.
>>
>>1782763
>>1782737
I think they are trying to break through
ooc: I will be gone for a moment.
>>
>>1782771
I am crazy, but we both dislike those infuriating crows
>>
Rolled 30, 60, 89 = 179 (3d100)

>>1782763
>>1782773
Keep firing you bastards!!!
ooc Horde rolls.
>>
>>1782783
thank you for your kind words
>>1782763
>>1782771
>>1782773
I got the rolls. I think we are breaking through. Anyways, we will strike at their heart.
>>
>>1782790
I am no expert but I do believe that was an insult
>>
Rolled 27, 79, 78 = 184 (3d100)

>>1782788
>>1782773
>The Horde open fire on the combined Federation fleet. Ploraxian ships dying and burning as they try making it to their Emperor and their capital. The Horde capital planet ramming into the Human-Ploraxian fleet.
Shit shit shit all crew brace!!!
ooc Horde rolls pt2 slavic boogaloo.
>>
Rolled 57, 87, 64 = 208 (3d100)

>>1782788
>The casualties faced by the Horde defenders are too much. Obloss is enraged
FIRE AT WILL! WE WILL SHOW THOSE HORDE BASTARDS AND THOSE HUMAN PRIMATES WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A PLORAXIAN! FIRE!
>>
>>1782802
This battle is not in your favour, say do you know of any sentient plants in your space?
>>
>>1782816
Ooc meant planets
>>
Rolled 9, 84, 99 = 192 (3d100)

>>1782805
>The Admiral Obloss gives out orders, and does some new maneuvers.
>>
File: 3f4f1f8acc01726ccd8c4fa71cbb1b2b.jpg (210KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
3f4f1f8acc01726ccd8c4fa71cbb1b2b.jpg
210KB, 1600x866px
>>1782805
>>1782802
>Be Sergei aboard the Cruiser HPRS Ivanov
>"Captain what is that strange light coming towards us?"
>"Nothing Sergei probably just those capitalist pussies running"
>And then the cruiser and many others like it explode from the combined fire of both fleets
We can do it lads push through. Inkito which world are we hitting first?
>>
>>1782857
Hmm... I am obloss. We will hit their main military center for this invasion, and various other fleets will liberate other worlds.
>>
Rolled 79, 14, 43 = 136 (3d100)

>>1782850
>The Horde and Awakened Admirals open fire trying in vain to hold them back.
>>
Rolled 49, 75, 27 + 10 = 161 (3d100 + 10)

>>1782869
>Obloss chuckles
We'll show these filthy bastards the might of the federation. Fire at will
>he goes in for the kill.
>>
>>1782868
Obloss they have your capital in their control for now and the Horde have a weaponised planet.
>Thousands of distress calls are heard as the planet rams into the combined fleet the heavy casualties among both forces mounting.
We can't win this slugging match we need to push through.
>>
File: 1502994243579.png (161KB, 317x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502994243579.png
161KB, 317x300px
w̷h̨͜a͝t͢͞ ̷͡on ̕͡e̛͟a̧͡͞r̛͞t̶̶h ͟i̡̕͜s g̷ǫ̛͢i̶ǹ͟͞g ̧̛o̸͞n̕͘?̛͡
>>
>>1782885
I AGREE! I will heed your plans, and we shall push through!
>>
>>1782893
>>1782885
I have called up the Zel'Drazix. They will join us in exchange for the perfected homeworld. Which may live. Anyways, the battle is mainly a draw for now, and the Ploraxian homeworld is holding back, and pushing back a little.
>>
>>1782890
Finally you giant crabby bastard!!!
>The Admiral seems excited to hear from them again
What's kept you?
And for now we're pulling back from an attack on the Ploraxian capital which has recently fallen to the Horde.
>>
>>1782904
Yes. I believe it is all up to the ground troops. Koter has fallen, and Ploraxia is being held out inch by inch. The Capital has been moved to the world of Korstep, which is developed and far away from the horde advance.
>>1782890
You better arrive. Direct your fleets to the Ploraxian system.
>>
>>1782899
We have been told this world is sentient, a true world spirit, we will destroy this horde with ease!
> with that the fleet warps into the fray, covering the escape of its allies
>>
ooc boop.
>>
>>1782909
I must leave for a while to prepare a battle plan for our next assault but we must rescue your Emperor from Ploraxia otherwise the Horde will have won a massive victory.
Ooc got work dudes see ya later.
>>
>>1782909
>>1782904

m̸̀in͘d̛ ̴̡m̡ea̕t̶͞ ̸̀͞t̸͢h͟͡͝í͠n̸g̴̢͞ a̴̸͡tt̷̴̨e̸m̢p̶t̴̶̀e̶d̵̢ ͞t͟o̴̧͟ ̴͢s̴͟u̷b̵̨v̛ę̵r̀͜t ̵͟i/͜͞ư̷̛s̕/̛w͝ę͘͜
̸͢w͞e͢͢ ̀͜ḩa̢̛̕d̨͞ ̢̕͢t̛͞o̸̶ ͢d̸ơ̢ s̨ó̢͞m̷e͡ ̵͠i̵̡͝n̶t͘͞e̕͜ŗn̡al ̢̛pu͟rg͝͡i̴n͡g̶
̸we̛ ͜a͡re ̢͟s̶̶͡t͟i̶ĺ̴̕l̶̀ f͢͠i̧g̡̧͝h̀t̴͝į̴ņg ͠t̨hè̵̛ ̛̀h͘o̷ŕ̵̶ḑ̶́e̷͡?̢
̶̛t̷̕ŕo̸̢ơ̕p̶̸s͟ ̡w̸͜i͜l̛l̵̡͜ ͞b̛͟è̛ s̵ȩn̕t̶̴ ̵͘͡i͟͢͡f̶̧̕ ̢̡t͠h͜a͟t́͠ ͡i͜s̢ w̵̢hà̸̀t̛̀ ̕yo̧u̧̕ ̨d̷͟e̵͡sir̵̕e̷̛
>>
>>1782253
1 Y
2 Y
3 Y
4 Y
5 N
6 N
7 Y
8 Y
>>
>>1783140
Yes all the troops you can. Let's finish the Horde.
>>
>>1783501
>laughing crabs.jpg
T͘h̷̢̢a̧͘t̴͘ ͡wo̵u̷l͘d b̵ę́͞ ̶̵q̴̀u̧͜i̛̕t̶e̷͡ a ͟ļ̵o̢͜t͘ ̕͟o͟f̢ ̴̢t́r̛͜oóṕ̀ş
bųt̴͘͢ ̷̡͢ne̴͝v̢̢e̡̡͘ŗ ̨͢l͡et ̛i̡t be̷͝ s̴͘a͟i͜d̨ ͡th͘͢á́͜t̴ ̵͜w̛é͞͝/̴u͞ş/̵i̷ ̷ ͘t̵ưr̴̛n͢ed̕ o̸u̷͞ŗ̡͠ ̧b͞͝a̴c̡̢k͢ ̶͜͠o͘n̛͞ a ̛f̸r̴i̶èn̵̴͝d̢ ̴i͞n ̴͠n̷͘ęe͠d́ ̢
>>
>>1783987
Maybe the damn Ploraxians will even have a celebration for us all too now wouldn't that be crazy?
Crab x Ploraxian fanfiction intensifies
>>
>>1784056
i̷͘f̧́ t̶͞h͢ȩ̡͡y̸ ẁ́a̴ǹt͢ ̧̛t̵o̶͝
stop lewding my race of practical amoral lobsters
>>
>>1784681
Never
>>
So now that I have returned what forces do we have to retake Ploraxia?
I have:
22nd Expeditionary Fleet
1st,8th and 10th Fleets
3rd and 7th Army Groups
An entire Corp of UE Marines
And I believe the Ploraxians have three fleets as well.
>>
>>1784896
The fleet of righteous vigilance will support this endeavor
>>
>>1784903
Good and we have the Prethoryn too so the stars are gonna look small in comparison to our force.
>>
BANG
>>
File: 1490278013898.jpg (406KB, 628x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490278013898.jpg
406KB, 628x502px
>>1785579
BOOM
>>
File: 1501642386705.jpg (385KB, 1478x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1501642386705.jpg
385KB, 1478x1896px
>>1785588
I'M THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKER IN THE ROOM.
>>
>>1785035
a͜ç̵͜c̡u̵̶͘raţe̸̴ ͡͞
>>1785595
f̀al̡s̶̴͠é
>>
>>1786996
How are you Prethoryn? And at times with the lack of action in these sessions it can feel like I am.
>>
>>1788287
ad̢̀eq̀͘u̢atè
>>
Greetings, councilmembers. We have prepared several sample brains for study.
>>
>a strange goo begins leaking from a wall. it coalests in the form of a....... Noo

greetings sentient beings, we wish to help.

>>1788287
the figure attempts to hug the admiral
>>
>>1788438
>Shash'krik attempts to psionically read the creature's intentions
>>
>>1788445
>the intention seems to be make everything better with hugs.

>there also seems to be two minds, one dead set on the hugging and the other trying to explain that randomly hugging things is not how it works..... it seems to not be working
>>
>>1788451
What is that?
>>
>>1788540
>the being turns and trys to hug the being, they are not aware that this is a hologram
>>
Greetings Ambassadors.How is everyone?
>>
>>1788565
a̢͞l̡̛i͝v̴̛e̛
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1788565
yet another thing to hug appears

>the second voice seems to sigh in frustration

>rolling to actually hug this one before it can move
>>
>>1788568
>>1788574
Oh,greetings 12.It has been a while.Has anything occurred in my absence?

>Carter is hugged by the being.

Let go of me.If any of my flesh is taken I am afraid you will die.Also you smell like grass.
>>
>>1788578
hugs are mandatory.

>the slime retracts slightly letting the Noo inside speak for itself.

sorry but he's very excitable, I'm not sure how to teach him about the way to help people
>>
>>1788587
Let go of me now.

And what even is it?Some sort of parasite?A siamese twin?A pet?
>>
>>1788609
>the Noo strains slightly and the limbs detangle themselves

it appears to be a symboite, and it covers the host with a second skin. but If I focus hard enough.....

>the back skin slowly retracts into the being leaving the noo indistinguishable from others

they seems to want to help, but he has become more so since he.... joined with me
>>
>>1788578
Haha your alive, thought you went and died on me ya bastard.say when are ya gonna help me with mine and khanin's problem
>>
>>1788634
I had to do some research,so I was unable to appear for a while.

I am ready to help with the issues,so do not worry.However,it will be indistinguishable from normal genetic tampering.This is to prevent people targeting your children to reverse engineer their genetics,and also so that it can be a more natural birth,so that Khanin does not need immunosuppressive drugs.
>>1788630
I see.Do you require help in killing it?
>>
>>1788693
>the face is subsumed again

why would I be killed? I just want to help. I-

>he shuts up and retracts

what have I told you about interrupting people. its very rude. no thank you mister carter, I think he could help

[think a good spider man symbiote]
>>
>>1788693
Hmm, all we need is for khanin to arrived, im on my way to the station now, thank you for this carter
>>
>>1788693
Ah, Greetings, Carter. I have come back from the liberation of the Ploraxian system, we have pushed them back to the oort cloud and also on various areas of Ploraxias surface. Such a sad week.
>>
>>1788716
It will soon be a wondrous week for me, long as nothing happens during the process
>>
>>1788716
>>1788703
Oh. Do not worry, I have informed security
>suddenly three soldiers barge into the room and drag the hideous being away.
>>1788709
Oh, it is rukaar. Excellent. I believe some Rumarian expats opened a rumarian restaurant. Care to come?
>>
>>1788727
Normally the thought wpuld disgust me but you catch me on a good day, I will attend
>>
>>1788716
>>1788693
>>1788722
>Out of the Oort cloud a great mass of ships appears. The Horde battle homeworld leading the attack as they ram through the Ploraxian lines.
We have come. Ready your warriors Federation the end comes now.
>Even through the Vox screams are heard as massive arrays on board the Planet incorporate the dead and dying of all sides into the Awakened collective.
Hurry soon otherwise I fear this battle will be a little one sided.
>>
>>1788727
>Several minutes after there is a loud thud and several screams. it seems the symbiote overcame the Noo host and escaped to the docks. it seems to be trying to work a ships controls.

[inkito, ya done fucked up]
>>
>>1788738
> suddenly trillions of vessels appear over the hoards fleet, ripping apart ships with their cleansing beams, it the middle of this fleet a large bulbous vessel appears, it is larger than anything else in the fleet and seems to be the flagship

We come to your aid human, All cruisers fire at will, we shall grind them to dust
>>
>>1788703
Okay.So,where did you encounter this being?
>>1788709
No problem.
>>1788716
Yes,but at least progress is occuring.
>>1788738
Oh look.It's the Horde.
>Carter pulls out a drink.
>>
>>1788764
[the being has been dragged from the room, scared and has subsequently killed 7 guards and a few others in a bid to escape. it is now trying to work a shuttles controls, and first contact has been fucked up]
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1788747
>As more and more Horde ships burn in the void the Warlord seems slightly interested.
So we have a new player of the great game? Well I assure you that I am not without allies.
>Awakened and Perfected vessels move to take the gaps in the Horde lines.
I say we take this battle to the surface. Perhaps you will not do so well without a ship to protect you.
OOC Rolling for how well the Horde attack is going.
>>
>>1788767
More Zel'radix vessels pour from the portal, the highly advanced vessels seemingly immune to all but the most devastating attacks
You have insulted the worldspirits mongrel, and you will die for your sins
>>
>>1788764
Ahhh look who it is again.
>The Warlord seems amused
I must apologize that our last meeting was not as final as I wanted Carter. But I'm glad that now I can finally put down the pest that has troubled me for so long.
>>1788777
Then I wonder how this will effect you?
Captain aim us towards the Ploraxian world I will see it reduced to so much dust!!
>The Horde fleet dies around them but the great Worldship powers it's engines up aimed straight on a collision course with Ploraxia
>>
>>1788793
NOOOOOOOO, All ships defend that world, we will not see anymore blasphemous acts committed on it any longer!
> the ships rush to stop the horde from destroy the world, ramming away the closest ships, losing several vessels in the process
>>
File: Teia_Terra_art.0.0.jpg (161KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Teia_Terra_art.0.0.jpg
161KB, 1200x800px
>>1788793
>>1788802
>The Horde Warlord abandons the ship as it starts to burn up from massive weapon strikes.Continents melting from the fury of the Federation assault as he boards his personal cruiser.
>The Planet crashes into the larger mass of Ploraxia. Billions dying as continents and nations are blown out into space.
BURN!
>>
>>1788815
You will pay, this is Fleet Commander calling all Zel'radix fleets in thirteen galactic secs, we called for aid in erasing this menace from reality, they will pay for their crimes
>>
>>1788793
>Carter continues to eat his lunch,unwrapping a sandwich.

Actually Ty'solan,did you know that the Federation has a registry on the genetic code of it's associates?

And that the Court holds the souls of its kills?

>Carter slightly chuckles,and continues eating.
>>
>>1788832
>>1788833
Ha do you think I care?
The Horde may burn and die in this system but finally my revenge is completed. Now your Federation will know one percent of the suffering that you have caused me.
>The Warlord laughs his head off
Full speed all commanders. Let us ram these living weeds and cut them down one by one.
>He and the remnants of the Horde fleet ram into the Zel'radix ships. The Warlord not noticing the Awakened withdrawing as he goes for the command ship.
>>
>>1788815
H̷̛̥͚̤̼̰̬̭͉̬͍̼̝̭͙͠Ó̖̜̩̜̙͙̗͈͇͓͓͇͡͞W̧̟͖̭̳̱̙͕̻͓̼ ̵̵̱̬͙̞̱͇͕̘̠̟̀͞À̶̹̼͕͚̻̱͎̤̤͙̠̯̥͉̱̰R̵͉̤̯͖̮̮̟̥͟͡E̸̶͙͈̤̰͘͡ ̛͉͚̱̬͕̱̳Y̨̛̞̱͚̭̺̫͙̠̺̹̕͞O̷̶̜̗̘͍͎̳̱̝̳͉̮̪U̧̘̘͈̜̠͓͕̘͔̹̪̱͈̗̟̠̮͟͝ ̩͉̰̜̘͇̮̱̱̜̦̱͔̥̺̣̙̞̕ͅN̡̟͙̙̹̗͍͇̭͎̝̜̮̟̤͢O̗͈͖̭̣̭̩̜̻̱̺̣̣̯̦̠̕͝T̖̫̪̦̺̮̻̞͚̠̳̣̩̺̩̫̘͜͢ ̡̢̛͔̗̫͓̙͔͇͙̥̙̦͍̱̣̩͔͈͖D̥̝͓̗̰̕͘͢͟͡E͎͔̖͚̣̠͚̞̭̞̼̗͉͈̟͝͠A̧̬̯̳̱̬͎̣̝̥͍̹͖͎̰͙D̛̝̜̟̝̤͔̠̰̫́͞ ̵̧̧͕̝̬͙̣̰͚̬͖̯̪̼̮̭̀̀ͅỲ̻̟̥̹͖̮͉̠͇̬͎̥̮̞̹͍͘̕͜ͅE̸̷̡̻͓̳͉̗̠̯̫͝͝T̠͔̤̦͖̘̟̱͈̳̤̣̬̼͎̮̞͡ͅ
>>
>>1788849
> a huge spire shaped station warps over the planet's ruins, its beams ripping apart ships in the hundreds
>>
>>1788854
>>1788863
>His ship is hit with a glancing hit and an arm is torn from his body as his ascended form stands alone on the bridge.
Kill me you cowards!!! END ME!!
>He screams silently into the void kicking off towards the Fleet Commander's vessel. His body covered in explosives as he tries to die bringing more of his enemies with him.
>>
>>1788849
>>1788880
You know,your wife certainly is delicious.

The children are a little lean though.

>Carter continues to eat Ty'solan's family
>>1788854

Hey Prethoryn,want a sandwich?
>>
>>1788895
>He mouths the word "Bastard" as he listens on the Vox
>He smiles as he sees the devastation behind him mouthing "Up yours you Federation faggot"
>He reaches the hull and detonates the explosives leaving only a mark on the armored ship as he finally fades away.
>>
>>1788909
>Carter watches Ty'solan's now bisected and burned remains float by the window.

Well,now that is finally over.

>He bites into the sandwich.

Karl,what is the damage report?
>>
>>1788926
>The Admiral appears with a datapad in his hand as he reports in over the vox.
Heavy casualties are reported from all six of the UE and Ploraxian fleets involved. The Zel'draix have faired a lot better but that last ramming assault still was a hell to deal with and they and the Prethoryn are sweeping up the Horde ships in retreat. There has been no word from Ploraxia but it seems the Horde have been wiped out. With any forces that did escape unlikely to be a threat and within a decade they should be extinct.
>>
>>1788961
Great.And the Awakened?

>Carter directs a service bot to retrieve Ty'solan's body.
>>
>>1788895
s̨̛͖̥͕̭̯͎͓͎̞̗͓̫̠̯̹ù̻̤̺̘̰͖̰̙͟͢͝ͅͅr̴̨̦̗͇̹̣̗̕͟è̛̥̥̹̩̟̥̱ͅͅ
>>
>>1788967
They have vanished. No one knows where but at least for now I don't think they will trouble the galaxy. At least now we can finally declare this galactic war over.
>>
> Rukaar's cruiser docks at the station, then leaves him forrumarian space in order to obey the isolation. Rukaar's armour is visibly new, more advanced than what he used to wear.he enters the embassy room.

So what happened during my trip here, where is that strange hug thing or carter.
>>
>>1789134
Everything is fucked up is the best way to explain it.
>>
Where have you all gone?
Ooc on break
>>
>>1789773
n̷̡̪̹̞̬̩̝̳̮̰̠͕̭̼̝͎̬̳͡o̡̧̞̭͚̠͍͓̭̞̰͢͠͠ ̸̨͖͎̠͎͓̞̦͉̼͕̼͓̤́͢͠ͅw̸̸̧̧̳̭̦̗̱̘̰̹̪͔̠̗̹͠ͅh̷̵̖̭͇̤͓̼̝̹̦̹̰͇̼͚́ȩ̨̜͕͚͖͖́͜ͅr̶͚̤̥̭̟͉̭͕͍̹̬̯̫͕̮̀͘͟͡ͅé͇̟̯̻̙̞͘
̴̷̨̩̺͈̖̯̥̰̳̘͕͕͇ą̷̶̦̤̟̫̱̮̣̠͍̺n̵̥̬̦̣͈̮̭͚̻̟̜͕̬͓̼̖̦͙̕ḓ̴̦̱̗͕̼͍̫͓̫̦̱̦͟ ͖͍̥͖̘͙̼̪̜̼̻͕͝ͅͅa̢̛͈͔͍̥̦͉͕̱͓̼͖̗͜͞͠ļ̳̖͎͈̮̜͍͔̟͜͡s̵̵͔̦͙͓̮̗͈͟o̵̵̪̭̩̮͖͜͠ ̸̩̝̤̹̮͕̼̫̩̕͠m̫͚̞̭̗͚̮̟̰̟̗̕͜͜a̸̧̩͕̹̞͕̭̜̼̜̩͔͕͕͓̙͍͚ý̷̴̥̭̯͕̬͖̯̮̭͘͟ḅ̷͍̘͚̳̹̖̦͕̥̭̮͢ͅͅḙ̙̦̟̝̭̪͎̼̳̪̥̰̭̬̀͡ͅ ̶̳̺̯̮̜̼͝ţ̶̦͙̼o̸͖͕̗͚͎͓̪̙̥̱̪͙͚̹̘̪͘͝͞ ̡̛̦̺̳̦̖̘̟̹͍̝̟̥̩̗̻͝t͖̮̦̤͖͈̱͙̭̠͇̀͡h̷̵͔̮̟̳͉͉͈͔̬̝̹͇̗̱́́̕e̴̤̩̳̥̼͈̙͍̟͙͟ ̡̰̤̮̠̜ş̸̷̧͓̟̻̙͙̭͚͠n̡͎̜̖͎͎̜̠͖̤̳͘ͅͅͅa͎̙͓̟͕̯̟͠ͅͅc̡̡͎͈̱̫̣̪͕̗̺̬̦̖̳̞͇̣̕ḱ̵̶̢͔̪͈̗̹͔̰̩̘̣ ̴̡̧̡̮͖̱̥͇̬͖̠̣̗͈̥̹͉̠̯̯̩̮p̨̡͍̫̗̺̜̕͟l̴̷̻̼̹̜̠̰̘̕a̷̡̛̦̟͖̪̮̮̼̘̖̪̭͟c̶̨̮͓̖̗͕͎̦͔̀è̷̠̤̰̝̮̞͍
>>
>>1789939
Havn't seen you in a long while, how are ya?
>>
>>1789134
I am here.
>>1788977
>Carter hands him a sandwich.

So,any news on your spy network?
>>1788996
Then it seems that we can finally have some peace and quiet.

Want a sandwich?
>>
>>1790036
Pass me a sandwich, need something till khanin shows
>>
>>1790020
f̸̨̨̣̟̻̺͔̤̻͖ì̶̜̥̮̱̥̫̦̱͙̹̭̮͉ņ̨̩̜̣͙̯̣̱̱̫̰̮̪͜è͔̗̗̠̙̜̫̜̘̤͔͚̟͎͘͢͢

>>1790036
n̡̛͓̪͓͚̖͔̭͘͢͢o̡̢̳̪̙̪͓̰͍͓̗̥̰͕̤͔̱̼ͅͅt̡̧̧̯̥̰̫̳̀͘ ̷̹͉̳̳͝r͖̞̰̖̫̞̝̼̹̹͔̯̩͔̤̘̹̹͠ȩ̣̣̳͚͓̬̼̗̞͙̕̕ą̷̮͉̭̫̀͘ļ̴̬̺͇̬͍̟͈̹́͡l͉̼̰̗̠̠͟͞͡͠y̸̢̟̰̣̞̣̰̥̦͎͚̮̜̼͖̱̳̙̕
>>
>>1790137
Hmm.Then,has anything occurred on your front regarding current political affairs?Perhaps they noticed your spies?
>>1790081
>Carter hands him one.

It is made out of living children.
>>
>>1790284

tͧͩ̐̾̐h͒̐ä́͋̾ͣ̈́t͛ ͤ̄̌w̋̏oͬ͌ͬ̌́u͗ͭ̾l̊̔d̾͗͑̌ͮ̂̉ ͧb̌̾̉̆ͧ̋eͮ̆ ͯ̔͋ͯ̔̒iͩ̇͂́ͮ̾̚m͂p͊͂ͩȯ̏͂̿̏ͨs̎sͦ̓ͮ̈́͐i͗ͯ̌ͭb͊̄ͭlͬ̉ͪ͐̂é ̃̽̐̃͂ͣuͭ̎nͦ̇̎ͪͭͩͨ̎lͩ̽͐̆e̎ͤ͗̾̔̇̾s̄ͩ̈́̍̚ś̀ ̃̑̃͗̿̆̊̈́ẗ͆̄͋͌h͗ͮ̔̋̚̚e̒y̓ ͊͛̈ͦ̂͂̚̚c͊͊͐ͯ̐ͭ̏̍aͪ̌̊nͩ̋ͩ̐͋ͫ͋͋ ͋͑s̍͋̿͗̇ͦͦeͤ͋̈͋̂ͭ̔̋e̓͌̔ͩ͒ ͤ́ͦtͨ̍̇̇̔̌̑h̓͐͐́̊̈́ͯe͒̈͊̾ỉͮͬ͒̌̂͋͗̚rͩͧ͐͌ ̋͒̑̊̑i̾͆̒̋̉n̋̾ͫ͐̀̎n͌e̽̉̈́͋̀ͤ͛̈r̐̏ ̆̔ͬ̐ͭ̚t͆͑̎̃̚hoͦ̑̉̓u͑ͦ̉ͧ͌͌̚g̀ͦ̋ͯͣͭ̏h̄̒͛͌̓ͦẗ́ͮ̔ͪ̿s̊̎̿ͭ̍̀
̾ͤ̈͆̓ͫm̈́͋̀̀̚yͨ ̈́ͫ̓͌̍̎̄ͦaͯ̄ͤ̒̇̍͐̓g̈́ͨ̊̎e͛ͦ̔n̋̏̈̔̄ͩ̀͐t̏ͨͫ̏͋̓̂s̃̏ͫͨ͂̇ ͯ̊̔ͬ́ͬă͂̓ͬͬ͗rͦͤͮ̐̍̂̓̔e͒̊ͮ ̒̃s̉ͮ͒͑̐͑̎̄l̊̇ê͛̾̈͑̎̊̿e͑͗͂ͩͩ̾p̋͆̔ͪ̀ͧ̈ěȓ̈́ͩ̎̐ͪ̈̌sͯ͐̔͌̐̈́
ͤ̓̈́ͦ̉͊ͮ̚ä́͑ͬ̌̓̊́̆n̋ͧ͌̓̿dͦ̃̉̀ͨ ͫͯͮ̍̈́ͧ͗ͧd̒ͧͮͧ̾ͧi̔ͣ̓s̍̓̾p͑̋ͦȏ̽̂̓ͬ̌̚s͗̓aͤͪ͐̒ḃ̈́ͪ̿lͤ͆͒̃́ͤ̈̚e͌͊͐̄̑̍ ̏ͦ̈ͭ
̋̒t̚̚hͬ͊̌ė̎̈̾̆͛ͪ̈͂y̌ͮ̉̓̊ ̃̎̚d̄ͭ́͐͌o͋̀ͨ̔ͫ̔̀ͣǹ̎̏ͯ̒t̂ͭͬ̿ͮ͂͒ ͐ṅͫė́èd̓̑̀ ͮ̓̍t̽̃͂ő̈̊͗̀̀ ̓͋͛̑ͧ͆r̐̓̔̋̿̑eͭͦ̂p͌ͯ͛o̍ͬͭ̓̚ȑͧͦt̾ͪ̿ͣ̌ͤ ̉͐̇͊͆͒ͭ͋bͫͣͨ̐́à͒̓͐̂̈̓ćͭ̓͂k̓ͩͯ͗ͧ̋̈ͬ̎,͑̾̔ͭ ͪ̿̾ͩ̂w̒͒̔e̾͆ͬͦͪ̐/ͧ̒ǘ̑̀ͫͮs͑̓̿/̿ͯ̃ỉ̊ͩͭ͋͋ ͯ̒̓̂̋s̐̒̽̆ͬ̊͌ěe̓ͫͨ͐̇ ̾̃͂̇̃tͯͩ͆̇ͩ͐̀hͤ̈́͆rͩ̔oͩ̂̒͛̏̈́ú͊̎̏g̒̾͑ĥͦ͋ͪͭ̄ͩ͒ ̎ͭtͬͫ͐́͛͌̑͐͐ḧͭͬ̓eͮͨ̑ͣ̊͛i͛ͯ̉̒̾͊͗ȓ̉ͨ͊̔͗ ̂̿̈̐ẻ̚yͩ̾ͮ̿̓̚eͦ͒̓̿̊̿ͭ̔s̀ͬ̓ͯ̉̐̉
>>
I have returned.
>The Admiral looks at disgust at Carter
And I have a strange report. It seems that Ty'Salon along with the bodies of all the fallen on both sides have disappeared.Other than that I propose a mass refugee effort to aid the Ploraxians. With Ploraxia in ruins the people will need food,water and medicine.
>>
>>1791025
I collected Ty'solan's body.He will not be returning.
>>1790605
Any news with your time travel?
>>
>>1790284
Did not need that in my Life
> he consumes the sandwich anyway
>>
>>1791144

n̉̃͌̃̏͋o̐̈́̇̓̓̑?̾ͮ
͋ͣ̓́̇͋ͨwͪh̋̂̃yͣͤ͗͌̃ͮ̀͗ ͊̂ͯ̈́̄͛̄̓w̃̆̈́̍̚oͩ̈́ͨͤ͗̚u̇̑̆ͭ͗̂͗lͨ͂d̀̑̔͛ ̓ͬͮ̃͂w͊͒̀ͮ̇e͒͋̂́ ̒ͩ̎̒̋͑͒̇̽w͗̃͌o͋̑͌̇̂ͨ͒̓r͆͆kͨ̑̈̈́͋iͨͣ̉̀ͯͤ̚̚n͂̌͑̾ͧg̃͛ ̉̽͆ͪ̉oͨͣ͊ͩ̄̈͒nͯ͂̒ͩͭ̈́ͭ ͫ̎s̓ͦ̇ͬŏͭ̏̇̌m̄ͮe̽t̃ͪͪ̾̀́̚h̋ͣ̇̇͊̑̇̎īn̍̽g̃ͤ̋̎̄̈̎ ̎͑̽ͧ̀ͪͦ̚s̑͐ͦ̉̃̄o͒ͣͤͨ͛͐́ ̈p̔̔r͋̃̒͒̐ͩ̂ͬo̍ͯ̋̾n̈e̽ͬ̉ͦ ̽̄̄̃̾ͭ̚tͪ̂͆̒̿o͑͛̇̀͑̊͑̑ ͦ̉͌̃̒ͤb̾͊̉ͨ̿a͌ͮ̋ͬͯc͐͐ͩ̈k͒ͪ̽ͩ͛ ̂͒̋̈̒̇̚f̿ͣͪi͋ͯ̋rͬ̉̍̾ẽ̿̑̏ ͊ͧ̾̾a͛̓ͮͫ̄ͧ̾̚s̓ͬ̌̋ ̃̓tͧ͐̾̓i͊̿ͪͯ͒͆ͭ̚mͬ̈̓ͤ͆e͆ͬ ͯ͐̎́́t͆rͨͣͣ̽ͮͩa͋v̑́̀e͒ͨ̈́͂̓̊ͫl̉ͬ̐ͪ̐ ͫ̋
>>
>>1791144
Check the brain cavity Carter. We think the Awakened machine was being used to collect the biomass and consciousnesses of the dead to use for probably some kind of weapon.Whatever it will be,it is sure to be horrendous.
>>1792473
I agree. Though it may have some uses I'd rather not have reality destroyed.
>>
Ooc sorry everyone was at work.
>>
But while I am here perhaps we can actually get some diplomacy done. As I have been released of my duty as Admiral for now I'd like to extend the hand of aid to help the Ploraxians rebuild.
>>
>>1792473
Oh,Just that you mentioned something about men in togas once.I had assumed they came from the past.
>>1792383
The screams make it taste better.
>>1793060
I will.However,sending some preliminary blockades and hazmat suits could help us.
>>
>>1794161
Thank you Carter. And alright for now the Ploraxia system will be kept under quarantine and blockade. With only robots and drones being sent to the surface.

And I must report sadly that at least 80% of the Ploraxian shipyards and military installations were scuttled by my troops garrisoning them in face of Horde capture. They are totally unrecoverable but it is better than possible capture by the enemy. I hope Inkito can accept that.
>>
>>1794630
Yes. While we can recover about 35% of them, it is still a terrible loss. Yes, and... it is a sad week. Grand Admiral Obloss blames himself personally, and is under the care of a Psychatrist for the time being. He can perform his duties, but is depressed. Sadly... while surveing the ruins of Ploraxia, our homeworld... we found the bodies of Kinrotos XVII and his wife, Makoriotos. His son, Sharazas Kinrotos, only 15 standard years, has risen to the throne. Their funeral is to be conducted here, in Liberty.
>>
>>1794630
>>1794680
And another thing is that our capitol is now at Hikeros, or Kuhlot III. And, we managed to save most priceless artifacts, and the native species on that planet. Also, various dukes in the remote region have taken arms against our government. We require support. Also, since we have assited many empires, we request, to raise cash, to pay back your debts, and we will halve them if they can bring labourers and also commit efforts to help rebuild ploraxia. The first decree of the Boy Emperor.
>>
>>1794630
>>1794161
I formally invite all of the ambassadors here to attend. That poor boy, going through so much.
>>
>>1794710
Wę͇̙̣͕͕͈͈ ͠ca͎̹̕n̙̟͕̮͘ ̴̪̟͖̤͍͓c̬͙̭̤̱̺o͉̩͉̘̜̣̯ṃ̝̟̼̖̹͈e̖̤̹̰̳̗͈ ̫̣i͍̦̼̳f ̫͜y̹͉̹̣ơ̰̟͓̳u ̩̩͔͇̜̬ͅwa̢͓̬̠n̝͔͞t̩͜ ̷͎̼̭͖̖̟b̡̞̻̟͕͔͈ͅu͕̝͖̜̣̳t̟͠ ͎̪̥w̳̜e͕̱̟͜ ̧̳̟͓̻̗tho̱̘̙ư̬̫͉͚̩g̩͕͎̟ḥ̛̳ṱ̟̦̘̹ ̷̤̺̳y̶͍̹̟̣̻̤o̵̟ͅų͍̞ ̸̬̱͓d̠i̩̳͉͙̪̙̜d̰̟̱͈̰̰n̹̫̩̭͚͟'̺̳͢t̸̤̝̞̩̩͇ ̺̣̞̦̟̠ḷ̸i̱̯̙̟k̯̖̹̪̪̪͘e̜̤̠̥͎̩ ̢̫͓̞͈̬͙̳u͇̭͘s
>>
>a ship, originally of human design, enters the system coated in multi-coloured carpet of algae and goo.

>the ship opens communications and there is the Noo/symbiote being from before hand. he seems significantly less trusting this time around

greetings again.......federation. we would like to talk with you from the safety of my ship this time given your guards rather tough hands.
>>
>>1794161
Can you just stop, im waiting for my wife so I can have children of my own, don't need to be seen eating kids right now
>>
>>1795730
you being, who are you?

>curiosity seems to be a trait of this new race, how curious
>>
>>1795731
I am Lord of the Rumarian Empire, and Husband to Rippress Khanin Of The Raltekian Imperium, who is not showing up and it worries me
>>
>>1795733
hmmmmmmmmmmmm hello lord of the rummarian empire I am brother hood, with my new friend vooo-sebat the Noo.

>he seems very happy and chirpy, this can get very annoying

I would offer you the custom of hugs, but apparently your federation does not like hugs
>>
>>1795735
Hmm, what made you say that, I thought hugs were a custom of kindness, at least it is among my kind.
Though Rumarian hugs kill most other races...
>>
>>1795740
because when we hug to the strange cancer ridden man, we got taken out side...... I was very scared I'm sorry about those I hurt.

>the black skin retracts allowing the Noo to speak

we didn't hurt them did we? I hope we didn't. I thought that they can help and they want to they really do.

>both beings seem sad
>>
>>1795741
Cancer ridden? But anyways it was just how the pompous beings on this shuttle act, luckily you'll receive nothing like that from me.what are you plans here?
>>
>>1795742
to help, to hug to make things okay.

>the two voices seem to mix into one, before separating again

we would like to help but can we not have the bird men take us away again. we don't like hurting things.
>>
>>1795743
Damn Ploraxi, always hurting the innocent, they wonder why I am always ready to fight 'em, they think im just a bloodthirsty warlord, they don't realize how much they hurt my people.im ranting, you were saying?
>>
>>1795747
we don't like hurting things, we only want to help. we can help good, where can we help?

>the being stops for a moment thinking

we can help with food, with healing. can we heal? on the station we can heal those we hurt.
>>
>>1795750
Hmmm, perhaps. What does your kind know of medicine, my kind is going through a hard time, you can help me fix that
>>
>>1795753
>the being seems exited to help

we take one of us, we put him with you, we knit we grow we fix, and we let go. we can fix all some easier than others but we will fix

[the symbitoes join with a host and they learn the biology then start to fix the ail ment, by eating the disease or kitting the bones together. they are then removed by choise or with force. they cant explain how they know what to do but they do it anyway]
>>
>>1795755
This may work, I will transport your kind to the Elketi system, they have been struck by raiders and a void storm, perhaps you can help them
>>
>>1795758
HELP HELP HELP.

ships, bring ships to mine

>With a rather obvious excitement it begins ordering others of its kind about...... it seems they bonded with the ship to work it.

BRING USELESS SHIPS TO ME
>>
>>1795759
I have ordered 6 frigates to transport your kind, please don't ruin this for either of us
>>
>>1795761
never never ruin always help, we will pilot the ships, tell your pilots to get out of the way.

>several small tubes fire at the frigates, smashing on impact the symbiotes within crawl to the bridges. bonding with the nav systems they imput the co-ordonates. waiting for the order to go

ready to go. can we go now
>>
>>1795762
> the Rumarian warlord is amused
Your quite eager arn't ya, yes you may go, report back to me when your finished
>>
>>1795765
YAY, LETS HELP

>the frigates vanish, they almost seem to be faster than usual, odd

I will stay here while they help, may I come aboard to heal those here?
>>
>>1795769
Hmm, inkito would much rather not, but I don't care about his opinion, come aboard
>>
>>1795772
>the ship docks with the station, but where the clamps would hit the body of the craft, they strike metal rather than the oily black cover.

>brotherhood steps out

where is the medical wing/bay. healing shall be under way

>he carrys a small case with him
>>
>>1795774
And who are you I might ask?
>>
>>1795892
I am brotherhood, bound with ven the noo.

we come to help, and if able offer the custom of hugs
>>
>>1782232
>Inkito arrives in the room, with a group of guards,
Hail, federation. I present to you our glorius emperor, The Kinrotos XIX!\
>an adolescnet in the Emperors robes arrives in the federation room
>he speaks in the voice of a teenager, one who seems too young to rule, yet one with dignity, seriousness, and formality
Rest, subjects. Hail, federation. I am Kinrotos XIX, Emperor and Heir to the Ploraxian throne. I bid you all greetings.
>>
>>1796192
hmmm ven, why is there a little bird in all that dress?

>there is a short shaking and the oily black figure in a Noo shape nods

okay, lets say hi.

>he waddles nearer to the guardians and the small bird man

hello I'm brotherhood, who are you?
>>
>>1796202
Greetings, symbiote. I am Kinrotos XIX, rightful leader of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms. I bid you greetings.
>he appears slightly disgusted, but keeps his cool in front of the creature
I have heard about you... do not worry, you will find your way in the greater path of things. Furthermore, I wish to meet with the delegates, and announce my presence.
>>
>>1796214
you sound very pompous, why do you talk like a politician? and I think they are all sleeping, or working their jobs must be very taxing, don't you think?

>it seems the being wont shut up

so ill help as well I can, because we like helping, we help the helpers if we can help.

and why do you pull that face? is that a happy face?
>>
>>1796219
I... I am the Emperor of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms, one of the mightiest nations in the federation.
>>
>>1796241
so you have the most people to help? well we can help very good, the big shark man needed help, we help now. we were going to help the ones we hurt last time, but then you showed up and we want to talk to the small bird-boy. do you need help?

>they looks on expectantly

or a hug? do you need a hug, the Noo like hugs at least ven tells me they like hugs but I don't know about hugs. do you?
>>
>>1796253
How are your people doing, have they reached Elketi?
>>
>>1796253
I find this as a personal affront, but yes, you may help.
>>1796299
Ah, you must be Commissary-General Rukaar. How do you do?
>>
>>1796299
yes, they help. I know very little but I know they heal. a few wanted to stay with their hosts but they have been removed.

>>1796302
you don't like hugs?
>he looks a little crest-fallen
okay...... BUT HOW CAN I HELP

>he ramps back up into full gear
>>
>>1794710
Sure.
>>1796214
>>1796192
Hello.How is Ploraxia,considering you lost your homeworld and all?
>>1795742
>>1795743
>>1795747
I disliked being hugged for your own safety,Hood.

And they simply escorted him outside,Rukaar.It was a security measure,after all.

>>1794630
Scuttled?Admiral,you realize that they can be piloted?Why would you destroy 80% of Ploraxia's weaponry?Well,45% percent,but still.
>>1795730
You are the one who is eating the sandwich I offered.Not my fault.

Still,it is really a wonder,to have my science able to preserve a child's pain even when grilled.
>>
>>1796302
High Lord actually, and you are?
>>
>>1796310
I am just trying not to break down until my wife shows up
>>
>>1796339
do you need a hug?

>the symbiote detaches two tendrils and wraps around the rumars arms and chest.

hugs make everything better
>>
>>1796344
Get off me or I will rip you in half
>>
>>1796346
hmmm, why did you tell me people like hugs? they don't.

>the tendrils release the warlord

well one more who doesn't like hugs. I will find one.

so where is the med bay?
>>
>>1796355
Im fine with hugs if they come from friends or family, not strangers
>>
>>1796361
awwwwww
where's the med bay? you said you wanted to see how we heal?
>>
>>1796362
I have no idea, I only know were the kitchen and this room is
>>
>>1796339
Break down?Why?
>>
File: marathon_lives.jpg (385KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
marathon_lives.jpg
385KB, 2000x2000px
>Eldritch screams blast over the vox systems, and from the chaotic cacophony, a voice can be Heard.
>"What In the abyssal void is going on here?"
>>
>>1796692
Hello?Is this Vox?
>>
>>1796692
Ahhh another Eldritch being. I expect things to go very weird or very bad. All at the speed of insanity.
>>1796429
Well as we all know our Lord Rukaar is quite...difficult. You of all people should know how fast his mood and personality can change especially with him being an ally one day and then almost going to war with us war. He changes more then a human women on her time of the month.
>>
Good morning my fellow Ambassadors.
>The Ambassador is still in his military uniform.
>His badge of office as a chancellor displayed proudly on his chest
I must announce that the border worlds between my empire and the Ploraxians have been claimed by the glorious armies of the UE. These worlds known as the "Stellar Chain"by my people will provide us with significant resources at the cost of our relationship with the Ploraxian Realms declining. But the UE must do what it must for it's people and to guarantee a glorious future.
>>
>>1797796
but admiral.........you don't help the bird men? why don't you help the bird men, when the bird men are friends? I help the bird men and the shark men and the hairless men. why do you not help them?

>the creature seems to struggle with the consept of putting something before another
>>
>>1797796
B̕or̨der ͡Me͠a͟n̶s t́h͟ey ͟we͡re̕ p̢art̛ ̧o̴f nèįthęr e̷mp̵ire͞ ̸co̢r̸re͟c̡t͠? W̡e ̕s̡ho̕ùĺd h̡o͘pe̸ pl̵oŕax̀i͘a ̸wou̸ld̵ not̴ ͜min̸d t́h̛a͟t. ̧The̢y͝ can go cla͢im̵ ston͞e ́othe͠r area ̴out͡śi̸de ̨t͠hè f̸ede̛rati̧o̴n͝ ́if̸ the͘y ̶w̛a̕n̨t́ ͢to̧ ęx̀pa͘nd̶
>>
>>1797803
>>1797912
I hope so as well. Though if they do anything foolish we are prepared to fight for our new territories. And they are in no shape to expand either with the losses they suffered to the Horde.
>>
>>1797803
As soon as you see how horrid tjose damn birds can be, you'll understand
>>
>>1797796
>a group of Ploraxian men come into the chamber
Kinrotos XIX:Ah, yes. If it is not the violent, savage primates known as the humans. Yes, we have known about your expansion. Let me tell you one thing. We have repossitioned most of our fleet towards that region, and massive hordes of WMD's. With one command, I can reduce your pitiful empire to dust. And, I will expel all UE citizens from Ploraxia, and block all commerce from your empire. We have other contacts in the federation. Not to mention, if resources is what you primates want, there is an unexplored region to the north, which may contain scores of habitable worlds
Inkito: Please, friend. I know we argue, but there is a peaceful way to this. If you fight... we have the power to reduce your empire back to the stone age, let me put it at that. Do what Kinrotos says, and explore that region.
>>
>>1798611
HA, like you can throw a stone pass your borders, if you send a single ship youll have the rumarian empire ripping you to pieces.back off boy
>>
>>1798611
You are a fool Emperor. These world's begged for our help and we have given it to them. It is all fair that they should now belong to us. Besides we have done nothing wrong no acts of aggression have been done by my people.
>>
>>1798611

f̨̣i͇̹͎r͎̺̼͇̼s̡̤̣̝͎ṯ̳͓͘ ̩͎͚͇̬̖̗ą̩l̷̦̻̰l̙͚͍ ̬̥͍̞w̠̮̝h̨̠y̤̩̱̻ ̳̗d̴̟o̧̪͚ ̡̱y̙̯̝̠̗ͅo̥̬̘u̖͖̬̖͖ ͡c̞̼̩̫̪̻̟ar̙̹͈̪̼̖è̥̝͖͇ ̮̻̯͖͈͈i͚̮͚̳̪̩̝f̻̼̬̮͖̰ ̙̹̹͖͈h͕͙̟̝͓͝e̟ ̝̝̮t̻̞a̫͔̙̪̱̳k̟̻̝̼̝͓̭e̛͉̯͉͓͙r͔͍s̩̟͟ ̷o̦̫̺̼̙̕v̴͕e̙̼̳͔͚̹͔r ̠̹̠̝͎̮bo͙r̶̤̞͙̞̯de̻͙͝r̸̤͖͓̮͎ ̜͕͔̘͇̰̼s̺̦͕͖t̺̗̤̱̥͙̼a̢̺͇t̨͎̺̼̙̰̤ͅe̥͎̞̜͙͝ś͎̻͓͓
̛̱̯s̷͕͉͎̟e̬͍̙͇͈̝̝c̟on͈̻d̵͙̤̖̙̠̻̟ ̘̞̰ọf ͉̗̯͖̹̹͠ą͖̺l̙̝̭l̠͖̙͈̮̻ ̰ǹ̻̯̦̭͚a̬̞ͅm̪̘͓̤̥̘ͅę̳̻̭̤̻̫̥ ̫͝c͕͔͟a̯͞l̸̺l̩̤̹̜̺i͇͢n̥̬̰͕͍͡g̯ͅ i̮̺̹̗̱ș ̖͕̯̙̗̗̳p̷͕̫͙͚̞̙o͚̠̞̭̜̭i̗͓n̕ṱ̸l͓̺͕͈̼̜e͎̭̝̱̜ͅs̙̠͝s̗̜̪̳
̮̱͍͓t̳̗h̴̫̦i͖͍̖͜ŗ̬͖d͓̙ͅ ͓o͉̼̮f̫͉̙̟ a̛̞l̝̭̜͓̖̳̗l̘̦̦͍͜ ͡y̻̖̮̹o͕͉ų ͔ju̩̺͍͓͕̩s̶̞͎̱͖̜t̜͓ ̗̜͖͙b̳͎̞͓̣a͎̥͢r̹̘̜̫͟ͅe̯̻̫̮̭͚l͓y̤͙̹̜͚͉ di͎̭̘̥̪̝d̸̦̪̞̼n̯̥͖̬͙̤'̳͓ţ̝̝̠̹ ̭͙̜̥̹͢d͖i̻̫̥̫̟̜͙e̻̭ ̵͇t̝̣̼̬̺h͇̪͕a̞n̤͞k͈͎s͙͍͝ ̳̰̼͓̰̝̺t̠̗͕͓̞̗̬͟o ̳̥̗͙͢o̳̫̮͚̦̭̫͠u̯t̫̬̀s̸̠̝̟̙̠̟i̮ͅd͚̰͍͓ͅe͘ ͓̤͓̺̟ͅi̮n̯͚͍̺̝t̵̠̠͉̞e̺̦̟͚̯r̰v̼̦͍e̟̪̥̘͠nt͎̩͡io͕͘ͅn̗̹̦̱ͅ ̨̝͈͍̺f͍̩̳r̡̮̻̦͉o̜͇̥m͖̟̦̯̻̬͢ ṭ͔̥̼he͚͙͇ ̨̼͉U͎͈͚̱E͝ ̼̠̮̘̼̺͘aṇ̼̻d̘̥̦̯̯ ͔̤̹̹̟̮͞U̬͔̯͖͎̭̬͞S̨
͈̹̯͟an͓̞̮͎̗̗̹d̴̰ ̱̟̙̳̟̦n͚͉ͅọ͍̤̮͔͘w̩̫̹͔̝ ͓͘ͅy̜̻̮̩̜o̗͈̤ͅu͍͎̣̝͚͚̘ ̱̬ͅt̜h̥̭in̠̞̼̟͝k ̴̝̜͎̹y͞o̼̮͓u͈̗̥̙ ̸̰̯̪̮̞͇̮c͉͉̘̟̪͢a̦̤n̖̪ ̣t̰̟̬̦̩͙ak̗̱̹͖̭͇̺e̬̳̦̼͕ ̳̭̞̥͉t̵̰̥̝͕̯̭h̛͍e̠̟͈m?̬͖̦͓̗̖
j̶̮̫u̵̘s̙̘̳̭̬͔t̻̺ ̬̻̭͝c͕͕̞͔̜h̻̩̭̜͈̻ͅi̘l̗̟͔̤͇ͅl̰̗͉
>>
>>1798621
Firstly, I have evidence that you had destroyed several mining stations, a frontier station, and also destroyed various vessels. Secondly, the "cries for help" were forged, and I was sending in supplies towards them. It is not, these are technically, and rightfully ours. We have the might to back them up, whether they be WMD's or Ships. And, I also have another solution. The Huylus Nebulae is a relatively unexplored, and possibly rich section of space, and one can find what they want. If you expand there, then we have no reason for conflict. We will give you exclusive colonization rights for nearly 79% of the space in exchange for abandoning this space.
>>
>>1798641
Watch your tongue boy
>>
>>1798641
a͍s͔̦ ͉͇͇a͜ ̣͍͚t̙͍̙̺̦͖̰h̦͖̺̯͍̯̀i̘̮̱r̶̙̩̺̰̺d̤̗͚̖̘͈̀ ̫̙̩p̨͉͎̦a̸͇̻͔̱̫̟r͎̹͔̟̖͔̹t̘̮̰̺ͅ ̰̮̣͖̪͈w̢̟̝̭͚̺̖͍i̖̜̥̬t̼̜̪̠̹h̺͜ͅ ̛̱̤͍a͈͈͖̻̳ ̠͉͉̜͖̬̀s̠̹̣̘p̸̪̦̭̬̖ý̺̬ ͉͓ṉ̘͘e̶͖͍̟̼̫͍t͔͜w̨͔̱̭̻̩ͅor̪͕̮͘k̬̘̰ ̜̠̜̩̘͞ͅi̢̬̖̝̦̯͙͍n͙̪̹͔̙̬̬ ̸̺͔b͉o̪̰t̤̫͕͎͍h̯̫̠͙̞̮͈ ̠̠̹ͅo͚͎͖̼͞f̨̱̤̪̺̫ ͚̬y͙̝̟o̖̯̮ͅṷ̠́r̗̠̹̺̟͙ ͍̪̱s̨̫̹p̮̟̹̯̖͕ͅy̖͙̟̙̰ ̱̺̞̭n̹̱͖̠͕͜e̻͝t̹̦̭̭̬͓̀w̺͕̹̼̦̩̖o̰̕ͅr̛̮̞̦k̝s͟
̪͉̠͠th̻̻̙e̻̞̠̤̗̹̖y̱ d̘̥̘͇̜̘̩͡i͔̯̖̕d̢̦͕̣͓̫ͅ ̞͙͉͇͍̹̰wa̜̤̘ṋ̶̫̼͇̼͚t͖͉̪ ̢̝t̤o̴͖͉̙͖̭͕̦ ̱b͍͡e͝ ̦͈͓̮͔a̡͔̹n̢n̳͡ͅe̵͎̞̜͍̮̪͚x̸͙ed̳̻̯͈
͖a̡̳n̻̟̖͍̣͈̖d̪̪͍̩ ͚͔̤͙̮̤̬i̻̞̥̞͜f̸ ̯͝ị̣t͕̬͎̘ ͈̙w̖̱a̙͔̪̜ś̝̫͔̣͉ ̸͔̣̟̼͔̱ͅr̭͕̻̰̫̫i͈̝̙̗̭̫͠g̗̬̥h̻͇t̵̻͍̣̳͔̝f̞̺̟͎̳ụ̸͕͖ͅl͇͖̥͈͖͕l̰̪̳͈y̰̘͕̟̝ͅ ̣͚y̹̬̫̞̭͡o̴̘̯̯͙͓̙̼ư͈̘͓̖͎͓̝r̘͈̺̯̖͍͓ ͈w͓h̜y̱̱̙͎͉ ̸̺̖̮̹ͅd͎̟͍͍͘ͅi̦̻̻͎͢ḑn͚̤̘͕'̬͎͓͓͕͡t̢͖̬̯̯̠͔ͅ ̭͈̙͚͟y͍̯̜o̙u̩̮ ̘̫͉͓̞̣̭h̳͞o͚̜l̻̩̞͇̖d͇͖̳̼̖͎͙͘ ̪͖͓̻i̫͓̬̻̩̤̣̕t̥͔͔̥̘̯ ̛̼͕͇̞̯ǫ̗̺r͓̹͉ ̼̘̗͓̣̙͓r̦̥̝̦̙̙u͈l̖̯͎͈̱̖͚e̺ ̦̗̖̻ͅi̖͢t͕̩̪ͅͅ?͔̱̝̫
̠̖̜̙̩͠ͅa̠̮̱͝n̬̻̝̘̠͉d̖͜ ̧̜̻̗̙r̝i̳͎ͅg͈̻͉̗̺̝h͎̝͓̣͓̟͞t̰͔͔̹ ̹̗͉n͈̜̯̯̱̭ó̘̰͙̥̺w͇̜͖͜ͅ ͖̼͉̞͓̗͞y̡̝̤̙̺̰̹o̥̳͈̝̳̹̙ú̫͚̗̥͕̺̟ ̧͈̬d͔̻͇on͎͍̜̯̜̯͇͞'t̳̩̙̠ ͎͇͔̘̭͍h̸̖̰̙̳a̪̝͞v̦̫̣̗̮̥͕͜e̪̞ ̭͜t͇̥͟h͉͍̝e̯̹̝͢ ͉̫̪̹̺m͚i͕̜͔͇̯̙g̨̖̣̜̤̱̙̱h̥͙̺t̻̤̻̀
̱s̸w͕̼͕̭̻͙̙a̮͍̬̣͞ll͇͞o̘w͖͙̗̠̝͙̜ ̥̤͕͞y̨̞o̹̥̹̜̪̻u̢͈ͅr̯ ̺̜̳͕̞́p̛r͞i̷̼͍͚͚̹d̞̦̞̟͔͎̻e ͎͇̬͇̻̮ạ͞n̫͜d̼̟̙̪ l͓̘̺̗i̫̣c̡̞̜̝̙͍̣k͉̠̱̹̘ ̜̙̫͙̹̳y͓͈͉o̜̹̭u̘̮̗͟r̝̩͉͎͇ ̶̯͇̣͕̣̗̦w̶̼̣̣̤̩̝ou̠͔̬̩n͖͔͇͎̞̣d̻̩͓̟s͚̘̯̺̗ͅͅ ͓̠b̯͎͜e͡f̠͈͡o̞͔͉̦r͚̖̼̺͍̞e̟̱̤͈̤̱̳͡ ̤͕̱̦̞̰́s̙̻͓͓ͅt͚͔͉͟a̼̝r͙͚̙̙͓̞͜ͅtì̥n͈̬̻g̛͔͍ ̫͍̩͇̫a͈͓̠͞n̺̥̙̥̠͝o͕͎̠̫t͇͕̜̗ḫ̣̝ͅe̺̤̬̖̙̤̫r̺̭̬̼͉ ̶̺̫̦͈̜f̛̱̠i̸̳̭̯͓ght͙͉̕
>>
>>1798641
So we should just pack up and leave? These colonies are already established we are not having our people abandon their lives on these new worlds for the sake of your pride.
>>
>>1798649
Thank you Prethoryn for the back up.
>>
>>1798680
m̻͈͇͔į̻̯g̥̼̯͇͕h̼̗͉t̸͍͓͓̥ ͎̪m͇̱̳a̼̳͈̖k̮͍͍̥͡ͅͅe̞͈̻͕͟s̜̙̞͉ͅ ͇̟͙r̞͖͘i̬͍͙̪g̠h̭̝̭̙̥͠t͕͚
͙̮y͕͈̤̠̞o͇ú̗̰͇͕̘̫͇ ̞a̹̟̯͉͉͖ṛ͈ȩ̟̣̭̼͔̯ ̢̪͖̥̮̻m̨̥̣i̶̮̳g̢̻̣͇̙̜̮h͖̜̙̠̯̤̙t̞͔̦̳͖̼i̖̪̠̘͜e̠͉͠r̨̜͚ ̨̘͈͍̟̯̣̭r̭̹͚̝̪͔i̧͇͚g̦̜̺̝͕h͎͈̫̪̤̘́t͢ ̗̥͕͔̦n̨̯͖o͉w̦̳͔͎͟
̷̰͔͖̺a̴͉̱͉͓̭l̹̥̖̗͕̬s̝̱̦͈̠̜̪͟ọ͚̬͔̱̩ ̵̻̤̼t̫͇͍̥͓h̻͎̗e͓͙̺̹͓ͅ ͠b̧̜̹o̺͕r̺̬̞d̶̻̖ẹ̵̮r̻̦̯̠̭̜̯ ́st̼̬̭̳͙̩̤͞a̺͓͈t̢e͈s ̞͙͢w͙̮̣e̢͚͍̞r̮̪̯̦ḛ̟͈̭̤ ͙u̴̟͖̗̝̰̱n̦c̸̞̫͖̩͙̝ḷ͕̭͠a̜͜im̡͙̰̙e̶̗͖̺̱̳̥͎d̮͎̞̠
͙͘t͓̱̝̳̩͟h̨͕̤a͔̹t̖̰̺͚s͚͚̺͞ ̫̤̙̩̜͈̹w̟͔̞̜̝ͅh̴͎̮̯̺̦̮y̮ ͉̪ͅt̯ḥ̭̪̭̦͍e̛̱r̦͚̭̦̹e̛̟̱̫͚ ̧̖̭w̨͈er̼̝e̵̥͖̙̥̭͓̗ ͠b̞̟͍ọ̯͉͈͓̰r̟͓͟d̸͇͇̩̫̩̦e͖̤͙̟̯͓ͅr͔̞ ̶͓̥̝͍s̨̪̞͖̫̙t͙͕̦̙̟͓̯a̦̹̝̯̖̜̦t̘e̴̞͓͈̙s̶
͎̟̳̹̤̟c͇̞̟͕l̸͍̙̥͕͙a̯ͅím͕̩̟͕̹͙i̜̟̖̣̹͎̞̕n͚̪͞ͅg̯͕͔ ̧͔t͍͇h̛̩̬̦̱͎͉̰e͙͞m̸̟̩͇̟̩͈ ̧̦̦͓̟p̫̪̝̜o̦̪ṣ͖̜͘t̮͜ ̗̞͎f̹̩͍́a̪̹̳cţó͚̝̬̼ ̡̰i̟͎͔̱s ̯̦̫͉̙͎m̥̺ͅe͢r̞̺͔͓͟e̞̝̖l̟̤̬y̪̝͖̗͎̪ ̡͕͇̯͙̮͓̝c̝͚̱͔̟͎̖he̢̦̦̖̯s͔͓t̞̪͔̹͎ ̟̜̹̼̤͢t͙͍̭͓͙h̼͈̭u̟̪͔̞͙͞ͅm̧p̣̻̻̱̳̜i̶̜̙̳̩̖̗n̻̰͍͇̪g̩̖̙̤ ͝s̯a̩̮̥̝͍͇͢b̵̜e̪̠̟̩̼r̤ ͔̼̠͈̫r̳̕a͔t̙̺͙̦̙͈̟l̥̭͚̰̘͇̠i̘̜͙ͅn̵̤͕̼g͍̼̤͈͖͕
̶͎͓͕̮̟á͈͓̟̞̼̬̮l̺̼̣̙̬s̷͖̪̭̩͔o̞̤̖͈͝ͅ ͍̠͎͖̟̥t͈̳͓͖̼h͙͓̗̝̺̦e̬͎̰͍͙͟y̟͉͕͕͇ ̰͉̗̫́ͅa̺͢ŕ͇̟̤̬e̯̗͚̦ ̤͉̱̭̬͜b̝̜̪̥͚͝ei͙̰n͓͝g̝̦̠͇̹̹͙ ̧̺͎̞̯͈̜̙r͇̠u̞̥̩͟de̤ ͇a̙̙̣̫̼͈̳n̘̱͈d͎ ͎͠i̥̹̟͉̝n̢̻̟͚͙͓̬s̴̙̹ͅu̪̭ͅl͚t͍̩͉̠͉͈̫́i̡̗͚̥ng̶̞̹̣̝̹ ͎̠̀y͕͇̘̰̮̘o͔u͙̮̙̼͇͘r̷̮̩̻ ̜̖̘͍͕ͅc̝̙̰ͅư̠̘͔̺̣ḻ̟t̥u̙̯͉͚̼̪r̩a͔͈͎ͅḽ̗ ̮̺̼̀,͇̥̩ s̭̗ͅoc̵̺̘̜̪̬̖i̧̖ḙ̖̹͇̮t͝ḁ̗̹̖l̡̮͈̳̝̘ ̬͈a̤͈̳͓̪̬ͅn̳̦̰̩̼̯͟d͢ ̺̠͙̣̪̝s̺̯͚̰͔̜͚p͖̖͖͓͚̝͈e̠̤͔c̳̥͕̖̱̭i̝͎͖̺̖e̘̮̻͠s͔͈̥͉̩͡ ̴̟̪͎͍̥ ̘̩̭͉̣̀s̥̝ͅo͔͇͙̠ͅͅp͚̮̪̝͡h̳ḭ͎s̜͍̠͉t͓̩̩͚͕̮͚i̡̠͍̹̫̮c̢̺̻̱͉a̵̞̥̱̠̦͎̖t̮͖͇̯̮̝̻i̳̯̙͖o̥̬̦̰̙̬̱ń̟̠̦̝̯ ͓̜͍̳͚̜
>>
>>1798674
Very well. I shall propose joint trusteeship, then
>>
>>1798688
And I was here hoping I could ware your bones as a necklace filthy crow
>>
>the symbiotes seems to be getting more and more upset,

STOP IT......STOP STOP STOP. STOP FIGHTING. STOP FIGHTING NOW. OR I SWEAR TO THE ALL MOTHER, I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL FEEL THE INSIDES OF EACH OTHERS MINDS.

>after the outburst the little being shakes a bit before stalking out to sleep

night night, and don't start a war while I'm not here
>>
>>1798688
What do you mean by that? You are the one who proposed war for just a simple expansion so why should you be trusted with this?
>>
>>1798721
It's the Noo side isn't it?
>>1798685
It seems you have learned a lot about the races of the galaxy Prethoryn. Is that how it works for your race?
>>
>>1798753
>

f̖̮̠̳ͅir̜s͔͓t ͔͕͖̙͎͚̮o͖̮͎͕f̱͕͎͉ͅ ̷̻̜a̴͇̜̣̳̳̙̺ll̥͕̦͔̞͇ ̝̱̗̩͇̫t͉̰͈̮̯̠h̖̦̠i̤͍s̙̮̠͖̞͕ ͟į͇s̩͎̺̬ ̼̙̼͚͓͔̠͟t͓w̰̪̜̣̟e͈̝̫ͅl̬͖v͝e̯͚ ́n̴̟̣̺̣̻̣o̖̠̦t͔̤͉̯̼̳̠͠ ̵1͚̹̞̗͢ ͠ị a͓͞l͍͓̯̜͉̟͎̀w̭̫̻a͇͔y̰s ̵͉͓̮͉͍̦ ̨̭̳̪̫̹͔̟k̡̫̼͈̱̘̠n̖e̴̺̱̙͎ͅw̛̰̜̙͉̻ ͚a̛͖b̯̺o̞͉̼ͅu̯͝t͇̫̣ ̫y̧̖͖͈͙o̴̩̹̠̮̘̞̻u͔͖͍ ̞̳̣a̻̱n̹͚̘d o͉ͅt̥̱̗̯he̪̥̝͚͓͡ͅṛ́s̜
̩͚̠͉s̜ec͙̜ͅͅͅo̗̪̯̮̙͠n̢̖̣̻̟̮d̤̞̼̮̣͉ͅ ͖o̬̗͎͉f̳͚̻̪̻ ̵̱̖͖̼͓̖a̱͖̹̻ll̳͈̫͓̳ ̡̦t̠h̩̟͓͘a̻t̜͈ ͖͕̯͙j̫̙̠̭͢u̗̘s̴̰t͎ ̘͢h͖͙̜̩͍o͍̫̱w̦̹ ̦̭i̼̪t̻̟̼̜̥̠ ̺̳̰̟̥͔w̴o͇̤͈̹̺͕̞r̡̖͈̜̟k̰̞̠̪s̰̼̟̬͖̥̀ ̙͇͝ͅį̱͕n̘ ̩l̖̘̙ͅi̡̻͕̮f͖̭̺̝̼è͖̼̯̣̯
>>
>>1798799
Ooc sweet dubs
Well how have your people expanded since they have come to the galaxy Prethoryn? Have you found any aquatic worlds suitable for your race?
>>
>>1798799
And Prethoryn along with any other member states interested would you be willing to join a defensive pact with the UE? It seems the galaxy is once more becoming a dangerous place especially with the threats that the Ploraxian Realms has been throwing out. Their new Emperor's inexperience is showing.
>>
>>1796806
>>1797006
>"Why yes, this is Vox Incorporated. How should I ask, What In the Actual Fuck Is Going On Here!?"
>>
>>1798915
Oh hello Vox anything new? Or do you need to be filled in?
>>
>>1798915
Empires are being stupid.As per usual.How are you and the Court?
>>
>>1798965
Greetings Carter have you heard of the recent border dispute that threatened to kill a billion people.
>>
>>1798644
>>1798702
Insulting another race's leader is rather rude,Rukaar,and is undeserved.
>>1798685
I mean,he also took over Ploraxian worlds,and this is in violation of Federal law.You may not have to abide by it,but as a member the UE does.
>>1798621
>>1797953
Rapid expansion into owned territory is both foolish,illegal,and wrong.Especially considering how it has come to this.You would be wise to stop.
>>
>>1798982
Oh,you mean all this Ploraxian border talk?Or do you mean something I have not heard of?

>Carter sips from a Southside.
>>
>>1798965
>>1798982
I suspect that from his transmission he has.
>>1798983
And threatening to completely wipe out an Empire isn't? As I know completely genociding and destroying civilians is illegal as well.Which is what the Ploraxians threaten.
>>
>>1798998
The Ploraxians threaten war.After you have taken control over planets.

If you do not stop and the Ploraxians file a complaint,I am afraid you will have the Ploraxians,and at least 27 other Empires,all capable of WMD's and strange powers,breathing down your neck.

Watch your step Karl.They are not messing around.
>>
>>1799025
And neither are we. We shall not attack the Ploraxians but we will not take this threat lightly. It is a grave insult.
>>
>>1799046
Yes,but it is also a grave insult and a threat to take another's planets.While border worlds are fair game,those belong to Ploraxia.
>>
>>1799066
Well we shall see how this dispute ends Carter I will not have my people intimidated by the Ploraxians Carter.Not now not ever.
>>
>>1799108
I will second that, these crows are a plague to my kind nothing more
>>
>>1799114
Well perhaps Rukaar our two peoples can ally together against the Ploraxians and their aggression.
>>
>>1799114
>>1799108
>>1799123
You are the ones being aggressive Karl.This is instigation.
>>
>>1798889
>>1798831

y͡o̢u͜ ̴h͠a͞v͡e àlwa̵y̨s s̶eemed͟ ͘th͟e m̢o̸re͠ ̶pra͜g͠matic̢ an͘d͠ ̴ráti͢o͟n̶a̢l ̡
t͢his ̶pa̷ct is̴ ̢in ou͘r̷/m͝ine ̴ self inte̶rest͠
i̴nd͝e͝e͢d ṕlo͞ràxia͡ i͝s ͝a͢c̷ting̵ ji͢nģói̵st̀i͝c ́a͘ńd co̡ndȩsc͝e̴nd͘ing ̧i̡n a way ̴t̕ha͞t make̴s͟ ̀litt́l͝e͘ ͝s͠ens͟e a͢n̡d d̨oes͜ ͘n̴òt͠ ̛foll̀ow ̨f̡r̨om ̕the̛ír ̡c̀úrr͝e͝n͡t̵ ̸a̢c̴t̸ual̷ şt̀ren̛g͢t̡h́
>>1798983
>>1799141

e̓x́͒̆͊c͐̇̚eͯͣ̂ͣp̓ͩ͗̆t ̐̑͒ͦ͑wͤͦͤrͪ͋ͭͮȍ͋̚ngͪ̏͌̉̐
b̽̈́o͗́r͊d́̓̏͆̌̚e̽͗͌ͮ͂̑r̽̏ ͪͮẁ̎͌̆̈́̃̚oͫ̈̉̔̆͊r̐l̍d͋̋͐̾̉͑s̐ͬ̄̾͒ ̂ͤ͌m̄͂̀͊̍̏͑eȁ̌ͪ͋n̒ͯͤͨ͋̏ ̌͋͒͌͒̂B̓̎ͩͣ̓̓Oͩ͋ͮͯ͑ͫ̾R̒̍̚DE̍͊R
̔͛a͌͒ͫ̓̈́s̐́̽͆ͦ͊ ín̏ͨͮ ̓̿ͬ̌n̽͐ͯe͆͗̓̃̎i͑̃̋̓̃ͬͨt͆h͑͆̋̇e͑ͨ̄̏̍ͣ̒r̾͂̿̎͊ ̐ͧ͊̎͛ͮo͒͆͂̍ͦͦw͊̐̽͑ṅ̈́s̔
̈́̾͌ͬ̃ã͆ͮsͯ̋̓̑̇̿ ̽̏͌y̆ö́̑u͛̈́́̎ ͑͐ͫͧ̒̿͋cͭa̐̍n̒̾͊ ͧ̌iͬͩmͬ̽̽̚ả̎̀̌̿͂giͪn̈́ͧͭͭ͐̇e̊ ͦ͐̏͋tͬͫ̈́̐͌ͣͭh̄̆̍̎éͧ̉͌ͯ̍ ̔̃͂́aͮͧnͪ̾̂ͭ̽͂ā̓ͣ͂͌͑ř͛ͩ̒ͦc̐̊ͦhͧ̾̿̂y ̿͐̓i̋̋͊͊̂ͬͫn ͫ̓̓̆t̾hͩ͌eͦ̔̆̌̏ͦ ̋̔̇p̐̓̒̉ͨ͒͐o̔̐̎ͪͪw͒eͭͫr̋̎͗̈́̽ ͭ͐vͩ͒ͨ̀a͌̾̽̈̇cͣu͊ͩu͗͋̿̿̓̚̚mͭ ́̒bė̇͂̍̊ͪ̔t̀̎we͂en͗ t͂̄̊hë́͌̑́ͭͩ tͮ͛w̌̌ͭ̚o̽̄͒̋̀ͨ ̓̉ͣ̐ͧ͛͊p̾oͣ͊͋̋̈́lͭ̆ͤͫ́̽̓i̍ͧ͌̿̽͒t͑ͫͦ͂̓̆̿s̾ i͆̒̉͋̔s͐ͭ̑ ̄̈ͯq̐ͨ͊u̾i̒ͨ͒̿ṫ̓e̎̂͑ͤ ͛͋̏͛ͪbͩ̓ͨ͒̑̔̈́a͒̒̀̂d͋ͬ͒͌͐̀ͧ
ͩ̌͂͌İ̈́ͭ̉ ͌̊c̿̈a̽ͯ̿́n̔̍̋̔͗͊ͫ ͋̍̒̿ͣcȯn̑͗̈́f̎i͆ͭ͗̚rͪ̇m̾̂͛̇ ̔ͫͭ͊̈́̓t͆̑ͩḣ̔̎̆͑̃eͤͯ͊ ͊b̓̋̿̍ͪ̂o͆ͬ̍ͪ͒͒ͫrͨ͂͂̋̃̏̚d͌ͤ̋̂͂eͦ͂ͧͣ͛̇ͣrͦ͐ͧ͆͒ ͗͒̓̈́ͦ̇p̋̿ͮͤlͫͧ̓͛ͪ̿͒a͛n͆̎͆͒̾̃ȅ̓ͤͫ̚t̎ͫ͋͆̔śͭͩ̀̎͌ ͫ͗ͬ̓̽dͮiͯͤͣͩ̍ď̄̊ͬ̄ iͪnͯ ̂̿ͨ̇͐ͣf̀̍̏ā͂̊c͐e͊̊ͫͫͯ͑͐ ̄ͮ͂ASKͬ̉̌̿̑ͭ ͒ͣ̂̽̇t͋̉̄̉ö́̉ ̉ͭͧ͌́ͨ̾bͯͣ͆ͦ̚eͭ͐ͤ͌ͩ̈ͤ ͛̇̋̾͆a̓̂͂nͦ̃̂͗ͩn͗͒ͧ̊̿ͦ̃e̽̓̋̚xͯ͒ed͊̇ͫ ̇̂̓́b̔ͮ̑ýͦ ͬ̆ͫ̎̓t́͂ͭhe ͂͗ͧͣ̐̉Ủͯ̂ͨ̃ͯE
ͩ̑͋̊͐ͫ̍s͐̇́o̓̑̉̈̚ ͌i̋̇̍̽͋̋t̽̈ŝ̋ ͋n̾͒ͧ̉o̐̊̂̿t͑ͭ̒̿ ͒̏͆̐̇iͣ̓̊̊̿̈̀n̈́̇̓ͮs͋ͪ͊͋ͭ̔tͨ̾ͭͧͨiͫ̂́̿̄a͂͐͗̓̈́̚g͆̏̌̄tḯ̓̽̇ͣ͗on
tͩ͊̒͂̈́ͮh͆͂͑̽̍̓̚e͗ͭͮ̋̀ͭ͋ ͋̿͌p͗̆̆ͬͭlͬ̽ô̄r̄aͯͭ̔ͯ̉̒xͫͪ͗̓iͦa͗̄̒͒n͊ͬͤ̒ṡ͋͛̑ ͨ̌ͫ̇arͦ͊ͦͮͩͭȇͦ͌͂ ̏͂̉ͨ͐̎̑sta̽͆̃̈́̎͂rͭ͋ͤ̈̚tͭ̃ͯiͬͩͮͦͮ͆͗n̾̔gͣ̂͑ ̒́̏iͮ͋̽t
͗
>>
>>1799141
>>1799123
Well Carter as of now till this crisis is resolved all Ploraxian agents found in UE space will be executed as enemy spies. I can not have Ploraxians learning about our defenses and which targets to hit. If they can break our anti missile defenses billions will die.
>>
>>1799182
And you have always been a staunch friend of the UE,thank you Prethoryn. We shall provide you with all aid in case of an assault on you as well. Once again I appreciate the aid.
>>
>>1799141
Im always aggressive, its my blood laddy
>>
>>1799182
Prethoryn,while they are taking Border worlds,and that is all fine and dandy,they are also taking Ploraxian worlds.I am not incorrect.

Ooc
bruh he also said ploraxian worlds here and in discord.sorry if you are confused,I am a bit as well.
>>1799184
I assume the same will apply to yours.Regardless,do what you will.
>>
>>1799212
Was not talking of you.However,starting a war with an ally and one who has sacrificed much in defense of others is wrong.They have done little to earn your scorn,beyond some faulty spy information.While you two may not have the best relations,it would not be good to have a war.
>>
>>1799213
>>1799220
Carter like it or not it will be up to these world's and the Ploraxian government to decide their fate. All we can do now is wait for Inkito. And if it comes to war we will be more then prepared for Ploraxian aggression. We have instituted FTL inhibitors to stop Ploraxian FTL WMD's from hitting our worlds.
>>
>>1799220
He was never my ally, he is a bastard that should die, they all are
>>
>>1799243
The Ploraxian government has absolute control of those worlds and their government.Once they arrive,you should pull your people out and leave.There is no reason to stay,besides greed and instigation.

As for FTL inhibitors,those may not work.I would recommend better defense.And an inclination to do more for galactic relations,as no matter how much firepower you think you posses,the Ploraxians will likely have the Federation,and such a war would be incredibly bad for the galaxy.
>>
>>1799249
One,you say that.Can you expoun on why?They make faulty claims,and they threatened war when some rogue Rumarians that you are responsible for kept engaging in piracy and you did not stop them,nor was willing to.

And they have done much for the galxay,like it or not.
>>
>>1799267
Ooc
Fuck my spelling died.
>>
>>1799267
What do you know of the first rumarian border war?
>>
>>1799276
Ooc
See ya all tomorrow.Good night.
>>
>>1799267
>>1799220
>>1799204
Kinrotos XIX has come to a decision. The... disputed sector will come to the control of the UE, but, we will not give it for free. We demand control of the Nova Congo sector, ruled from New Brazzaville, which is rich in energy reserves. That is our offer.
>>
>>1799300
It was a border war between Ploraxians and Rumarians,with losses on both sides.However,that war ended,and holding grudges and wanting to destroy an empire that has prevented many galactic disasters is petty and short sighted.

You wish to lead your people to a brighter future.Then do not engage in such wars.It is backwards.
>>1799306
Let us see whther the terms will be accepted.I must go now.I shall see you all later.

Ooc
Bye
>>
>>1799213
>Good morning my fellow Ambassadors.
>>The Ambassador is still in his military uniform.
>>His badge of office as a chancellor displayed proudly on his chest
>I must announce that the border worlds between my empire and the Ploraxians have been claimed by the glorious armies of the UE. These worlds known as the "Stellar Chain"by my people will provide us with significant resources at the cost of our relationship with the Ploraxian Realms declining. But the UE must do what it must for it's people and to guarantee a glorious future.

b̷o̸rde̶r̸
BO̕R̵D͡ER
̶Not͝ ̷ p̶lor͜a̷xían
͘b̨o͟r͡der͡
i͟s͟ i͟t̕ ̧so̡m̴e̴what ag̛r̸e͠s̶sive̵? ͟ỳes
I͠s̀ it ̸l̷a͜nd t͢h̸e̵ft̕ ̨o̶r ̴ģr͞ou͠nd̴s̴ ̵f́o͘ŕ ̛war?̡ ̀No̶
>>
>>1799300
Yes, I know of it. I served in that war, and it was my last war. I was a marine. Yes, I do know about how we had managed to defeat you so many times, especially during battles like the Bloodbath of B-67T. It was very bloody, for the rumarians, our casualties paled in comparison. The only reason why you weren't conquered was because we needed more troops for the Second Hive War.
>>
>>1799317
I mean what happened during the war, we are called savages for wanting food and land, we did not deserve what we delt to us, I held brothers and sisters, gassed or worse by those birds, never again
>>
>>1799341
You made an agressive expansion into our territory, not to mention all the massacres and you had used biological weapons on our troops. We simply paid back. If you had not attacked those trading vessels everything would have been fine.
>>
>>1799374
You kind started the war when you told us off, they were starving refugees, and you killed them, of course we attacked back
>>
>>1799395
Preposterous! I was boarding the wreck, and we had evidence that they had fired upon us. I have several battle logs and video evidence from the ship, which shows the ship firing at the IPN Kuzzalos' Glory.
>>
>>1799409
And did you recover the vox logs crow!I have them, we asked for food, you told us off, we attacked back, we were desperate to live
>>
>>1799418
We had told you off because that ship was a military vessel. Not to mention that the captain had shot first.
>>
>>1799432
How were children to know, you could have pointed them the right way it least, no, all we were given was your plasma fire
>>
i͞s̢ ͡c̨aŕter t̷he ǫn̡ly̷ pe̕rs͝o̶n in͡ ̸th̡i͢s͢ f͟eder͡at̢io̷n ̧th͠at̕ h̸asn͡'t ͜b͞ee͘n ́gi͜ving͝ ͡a̢ ̶re͜a̵son̛ ͟to ̨hate̛ ͟pĺór̕ax͢ìa͢ b̛y pl̢orax͟ians̵ ̢?
>>
>>1799319
Yes,he stated that at first.However,later on and in other messages,both the Admiral and the new Emperor mentioned Ploraxian worlds being taken as well.

I think we should all calm down and discuss this.Threats of war are unbased,and land should not be taken from allies,especially members of the Federation.
>>1799341
>>1799374
>>1799395
>>1799409
>>1799418
>>1799432
>>1799440
You both commited numerous atrocities.While admittedly the Ploraxians should be inclined to help those who require food,your ships opened fire before negotiating or even speaking of their plight.The way I see it,it was an issue of miscommunication that got out of hand.The horrors happened on both sides,and blaming each other both increases tensions and disrespects the dead.
>>1799598
I think so.Though the UE is in an arms race with them,and while the Rumar do have a reason,albiet a dated one,many civilizations simply have bad first impressions and blow it out of proportion.

>Carter finishes his drink.

Sometimes I wish more empires were like you.No misjudgement or backstabbing over pettiness,no inner conflict or stupid,rushed actions.

How's 01's baking by the way?He is the one who bakes,if I am not mistaken.
>>
>>1799871

d͢ęl̨ectab͡l̢e͜
can ̡w̡e ͘sa̷y͟ t̷hàt̸ ́y̨ou̴ mi͜g͝h̢t́ ̡b̶e the̕ onl̕y o̕ne͢ ̡w͘h̀o a̸ctuall̸y̢ b̕oth̴ers ͠to ̨t̀el̵l̷ ̢u͡s̛ ̵a̡pa̷rt ánd we a̛pp̢r͘ec̛i̕at͢e ͠that?
>>
>>1799929
It is common courtesy,my friend.Why would I not?

>Carter sits down.

Would you like a drink?I have some juice boxes in my bag.

>Carter takes one out,and begins to drink it.

Despite being ration made,they are quite good.

So,how are the other Prethoryns,if I may ask?Anything new occur?
>>
>>1800011
Ùnit ͢o͘n̨e̴ ̢įs̸ wǫr͜k̵in͟g o͠n̵ ḿa͘p̸pińg o͜u̕r ̡n͝e̕w̶ te̢rri̴to̡ry
U̢n̷it T̵hir̨t̢e̴en̛ ́is̨ dr̸a̕win͘g̶ u͜ṕ pla͡ns͞ fo̷ŗ def͡end͞i͜ng̛ ̸t̡hèm fo͟r t͜he͘ ̛hor̨se or͘ p͘eŕfȩc̕ted͟ òr̕ pĺòr̴ax̀ia̶ns̢
͝unít͠ E͜leven̨ sẃe̶a͢ŗ ́hís̡ FTL̛ ̷th̢i͟ng̢ w̷i͜ll ͡work̕ th͢is̡ ͢t̢im͘e
̢Unit̛ ̧ten ͜is͡ p̕ut͡ ̶t͠he̛ map͟s i͘n͟to a̡ ͢conv̡e̴nien̸t̷ l͠is͠t͘ ̷f̡o͢rmat͟
Un̴ìt ̡Nine is ma̶ḱi͠ng ̧r̨id̛ic̕ulously͡ over̴ size̴d ͢b̸o͠mbs̕
Un͝it Eig̶h̨t ̧Is͘ c͢òmin͝g͡ ̀up w̛įt̶h ̛nèw w͞a̷ys t͢o ͢ki̸ll fl̨e͝shy ̷t̴h̸iņgs
̵Un̸iţ ͝Se̢ven̢ ̷Śame ̶a͡s ei͟g̕ht ̕bųt f͟or ̀no̶ń ͡fle͠sh̴
Un̷it̨ Si̛x ̶ ̵Will ͡b̛e̕ ͢i͢n͟ ͜charge̸ ͠o̸f exe͡c̴u̴t̷i̕ng ̢de͠fe͘ńs̨e̢ ͞p̨la͡ns ̶th̀át t͠hir̛t́een cre͘a̷t́es ̶
̀Un̡it ͠Five̵ Is ͠in̨ c͜h͢arg̴e of ̴c̛r͞e̛a͘t̀ing̸ ̴s̀e̛tt͟le͟m͠e̛nt̡s͡ on our̛ ͡new̴ t͟errit̢o͜r̴y
Unít ̢F̢o̢u̢r ̛Wi͢lĺ r͝un t̢he͟ ̴s͞ettl͢ements ̵F͟ive͠ M̸àkes͢
͘U̵nit Th̕r̵ee ̕I̢s usȩless
Un̶i͘t̴ Tw̸ǫ At́ le̶a̡st t̕ries̶
>>
>>1799306
That should be acceptable with us. That area of the border shall be ceded to you of course but if you take any hostile action in these territories or on any of our new worlds we shall not hesitate to use full military force till Ploraxia is crippled and unable to be a threat. Do I make myself clear?
>>1799317
But what if Ploraxia stands in front of Rumarian progress?
>>
>>1800089
Tell me of your new territory. As far as I knew your race was primarily fleet based. How are you adapting to these new worlds?
>>
>>1800192
> the Rumarian huffs
Karl you keep going on like this and I might have to start respecting ya
>>
>>1800192
Yes, Ambassador. We agree to the terms. Kinrotos XIX is arriving to sign them
>after some commotion and lubdub he signs the treaty, and begins at least, a decent peace between the two superpowers.
We understand that. And, we shall do the same. Do not worry, at least now we can be uneasy friends rather than sworn enemies
>Inkito and Kinrotos XIX both smile, and give friendly greetings to both sides. they all shake hands and resolve the situation.
>>
>>1799871
Hmmmm, I hate it when your right
>>
Good morning delegates and Ambassadors I have good news. We have accepted the Ploraxian deal and peace shall be maintained. Though we have heard some disturbing reports of Ploraxian terrorists on Liberty Station...
>>
>>1801304
>inkito looks at his holocom....
By Kiitlo and Kalgeros! This cannot be...
>it shows that nearly 230 terrorists, funded by some unknown sponsor have taken the
Rumarian/Raltekian district of the spaceport hostage! Inlcluding rukaars pregnant wife!
>>
>>1801318
Not to mention that that they have taken the Raltekian embassy, although the Rumarian embassy was successfully defended.
>>
>>1801323
>>1801318
Wait...
>he sees the link
I believe that our friend astral is behind this nonsense. It is probably fake news.
>he clicks on the link, and ruins his holocomm forever.
Damn that tin-can....
>>
>>1800270

T̀h̶ę ͢set̢t͘lem̶e̕nt is no͘t̡ ͘real̸l̕y ͘fa͜l͟l͢íng̨ ̵into ou̧r̛ p̶ur͞vi̷eẁ/s͞phęre
b͟u͢t̵ t̛h̛ę ͡go̷a͡ļ is l̨ess̢ ͡t͟o͡ ͜ha̷v͡e ͝a̡ ̕hơme ̢wo̸rld̶ ̷an͝d̷ more͢ t̶o ̵have a ͞s̕e̕ri̛es ̛òf ̛ǫut̸post to͞ pr͞o̧jec̢t ̸p͜ow̸er̵ and͝ ̷cl͝a̢i͡m t͟e͢r̶ri̧tor͠y̛ ̛fr͠o͝m̸ i͝f͞ ͞only ́b́ecause h̡ąv̡i͞n̡g a̵ se̶t͡ terri͢tơr͞y ͞is ͟a ̛t͝hing ̡t̵ha̕t̸ wi̶ll hopef̀u͝l͠ly̕ ̸m͝aḱe ̴ít͟ ̢easiȩr͢ f̀or ̢ot͘h̨er͘s t̷o͡ ͡not͢ go ͠"̶O͜H̕ N̛O ̶I͟ts̨ the ̀a̵ll co̸n͜suḿi̴ng ̵h̸iv͢e̷m̴ìnd"͟ w̶h͘eǹeve̵r we ̛meet ͟th̸e͘m
>>
>>1801326
Hmm.... I do not know if that'll improve you image, but hey, it is worth a try! Anyways, so... Do you wish to renew your exclusive trade deals of foodstuffs in exchange for energy?
>>
>>1801324
I have a agreement with astral, I don't think he would do this
>>
>>1801332
Anyways, I will have to go to the store to buy another. Anyways, Rukaar, do you wish to get a holocomm for yourself?
>>
>>1801333
A holo what?
>>
>>1801336
Holocomm. Or a Holophone, et cetera. These are what technology brings us. You can contact anything anywhere, and do a variety of things. Come, I can get you one. It appears that your wife, Khanin is pregnant, I suppose? A little gift, so you can talk to her.
>>
>>1801338
I already have a communicater to speak with her
>>
>>1801342
Yes, but think of it as a reconcilation gift. I have about 345 SFC to give you to get whatever model you want. Is that okay? Also, I heard some Rumarian expats have a restaurant in the federation complex, and it is really good. Do you want to go there?
>>
>>1801344
What must you be so infuriating, will you be pleased if I go?
>>
>>1801347
Yes, I believe we should reconcile. And... we need to discuss something.
>>
>>1801350
Then lead on cr-inkito
>>
>>1801355
Aye, Aye.
>he leads him to the restaurant, neatly packed between two buildings
lets go in
>they enter the building, and look at the menu
what do you want to order? I would like to try the HhKugh dish? What about you?
>>
>>1801359
> Rukaar bellows to the Rumarian cooks in their guttural language, he looks down to inkito
I have made my order, what did you want to talk about
>>
>>1801362
Yes. This'll taste good. So... recently, we have busted several perps, with rumarians citizenship, trying to smuggle Nightshade and Eclipse into Liberty. I believe... one of them is your brother. Do not worry, he has been given bail, but he is crashing in your house. Now, let us not worry about such gloomy things, and eat and enjoy. So, how goes Khanin?
>>
>>1801366
She goes, as soon as she is on liberty station she will give birth after carter helps correct their genetics.why do you ask
>>
>>1801368
Oh, just usually. Yes. You really need to sort out your brother
>a female Rumarian waitress arrives, she sees rukaar, puts the food on the table, bows, and leaves. Inkito says thank you
Anyways, let us eat!
>he tries the HhKugh, it wiggles, but in the end it tastes delicious. Rukaar is eating his KhluGh, which is deep-fried annelids covered in a spicy sauce.
>>
>>1801373
> Rukaar is finished with his meal in moments, he waits for inkito to finish his food
>>
>>1801379
Mmm... It tastes good, although the wiggling is a pain in the arse
>he finishes after that
So, for the main course. It is your choice, and I do not mind what you choose.
>>
>>1801380
Inkito why have you not sent any troops to investigate this crisis? This does fall within Ploraxian territory after all.
>>
>>1801380
Hmmm
> the Rumarian smiles, a terrifying sight
How about Mol-Juketi
>>
>>1801387
No... that is because he smuggeld it onto Liberty...
>he sees the human
Karl! What are you doing here! Rumarian food tastes good, come, take a seat.
>>
>>1801389
Wait a minute...
>he looks at the menu and reads the, albeit poorly written, description.
Oh gods...
>he smiles
bring it on!
>>
>>1801391
> the plate is brought forth, the live creature pinned to the plate, and covered in seasonings as well as strange colored roots, rukaar pulls out a large hunting knife
Lets hope the roots got cooked right
>>
>>1801394
Okay then, I also have an anti-dote for the poison as well. Anyways, let us dig in
>Inkito decides to start eating, after rukaar cuts the dish. He starts out a bit queasy, but still, eats ahead.
This tastes great! Also, from the looks of it, they seem to have cooked it right!
>>
>>1801395
Give it a second
> Rukaar grips the chair he is seated upon
>>
>>1801395
>he starts to feel some sort of effects
Damn....
>he quickly administers the anti-dote to himself, and hands it to rukaar
I.. I might pass out.
>>
>>1801399
>he quickly opened rukaars mouth, and tries not to cut himself as he gives the antidote.
>then he gasps, but is alright. The medicine worked well.
>>
>>1801400
>Rukaar struggles to not pass out as he stabs his arm, he starts settling down after a few minutes
Well, that was fun...what 'bout you laddy
>>
>>1801404
That was frightening! Lets go and have something a bit more gentler, let us say, like the MhhjGoh Stew, and the Jhhyugh Custard.
>>
>>1801404
>>1801405
ooc forgot name.
>>
>>1801405
Your no fun cr-ploraxian
>>
>>1801411
Well... I will have the MhhjGoh stew, as a small size, and the Jhhyugh custard. Order what else you want. I nearly died, you do know that right.
>>
>>1801414
Thats part of the experience! You haven't lived until you almost died
>>
>>1801416
Heh... guess that was fun. But still, I would like to finish it off with something calm.
>he directs the waitress towards the table, and speaks in basic rumarian, and gives the order of what they both want. The waitress laughs, and speaks in rumarian to the cooks. Their dishes are being prepared.
>>
>>1801418
Your Rumarian could be better, put more emphasis on the Us and Ys
>>
>>1801420
Yeah, I have been trying to learn it. Recently, the federation has been hiring former Rumarian Pirate lords to take down criminals, reduce rumarian piracy, and act as police forces in frontier regions. I have been talking with a few of them in rumarian, because they cannot speak basic very well.
>>
>>1801421
Trust me, your language is very difficult for us, and the increase of the pirates in your lands are cause by my crackdowns in my territory, so they fled
>>
>>1801424
Yes... I agree
>the food arrives
This will be good
>they eat their food and talk
Anyways, I believe we are done. Let us split the amount and pay.
>he completes a digital transfer of currency to the waitress, and she gives a ceremonial bow towards both of the customers.
Now, about Sekhal... lets go to your apartment in Diplomatic Row. He is there, and from the security detail, listening to Ploraxian Black Metal. Let us go.
>>
>>1800089
Unit three?What is wrong with him?

And as for your anti non fleshy weapons,I assume this is to help against the AI that plagued you before?
>>1800192
It does not.
Why would it?Unless you mean progress of expansion,in which case you would be a prime target.
They remain secular and self improving.I doubt they wish for senseless violence.
>>1801243
I am here to help you,my friend.I would not be a good friend if I let you make a decision alone,especially such an important one.
>>1801338
I see you are phasing out the Vox.I assume this is due to Vox's and Astral's interference?You know they can go to the next comms system,yes?This is why I have my own.

Plus the new tech is hard for me to use.Cracks too easily against sharp fingers.
>>
>>1801390
Inkito I meant the terrorist attack on the Raltekians.
>>
>>1801430
Oh that... that was Astral doing his usual nonsense. Fake news I tell you... anyways, we are heading to Rukaars house, his brother Sekhal is here... on a charge of smuggling illegal drugs. He is to talk with him
>>
>>1801433
Much against my wishes
>>
>>1801437
Alright, lets catch the maglev
>they run towards the maglev, with Rukaar bumping his head on the door
>after a 20 minute journey
We are here, to your house. Lets enter in... Sekhal is inside.
>>
>the symbiote returns, significantly more calm than last time

I'm sorry for my shouting and storming out last day cycle..... it was rude and in called for. with that done what is there to fix or help today?
>>
>>1801439
>Rukaar enters the room, staring down his brother with a murderous gaze
What the fuck did you do
>>
>>1801444
Like, brah, I mean you know, I tried shipping in some RAD substances, y'know. Like, I mean, I wanted to visit, and make some moolah man!
>>
>>1801443
Yo,my smoothie machine broke.Can you fix it?

>Carter hands it over.Inside is a few eyes of unknown species and a human hand.
>>1801446
>Carter hears through the comms.

Rukaar what the fuck happened to your brother.Holy shit.He sounds like one of Goldstein's bullies.
>>
>>1801446
Your not my brother, where is he, your a impersonator I can smell it
>>
>>1801433
But Astral is in hiding Inkito. You should at least investigate.
>>
>>1801329

yes͢
we ̀apo̶l͠ogįz̴e i̸f͘ ̛we ̀w͘er͘e ov̷er̴l͟y ͝c̴o͟n̢f͠ront͡at̕i̶on͞al earli̧e̷r bu̶t ͝we ͘are͜ v͜éry͝ m̀uch ti̡red o͢f̛ your̴ peo͜p̵lè'̛s co͟nti̢nu̵e̴d̡ host̸i͞lity ͢an͘d ap͜a̕t͟hy to̶w̴ár͡d̀s͜ ͘u͘s ̵for ͝n̸o d̶iscern̴ibl͞e re͢as͢on
>>1801429

úni̢t̢ th̀reè and͡ uńit̢ tw̡o ̴ar͞e͝ ̢b̨oth ͡purposed͘ ̢t͟o͢ ͜be emer̨g͢ency f̧i͟ļl͠ i̵n s͜lot s͟hou͠ld ́on̸e o̸f ̶th͟e ̵o͡t̀her ̸u̶nits die̡
s͘incè kil̡l̀in͟g us ̡is̴ pra̛c͡t͠ica͝lly̡ i̕m͢p̵o͞ssi͜bl͟e͢ t̡hi͠s gi̡ves͡ ţhem ͜litţle to͟ ̴d͢o̴
uni͞t ͟t͞hree ̀kno̕ws th̴i͢s ̷and̴ s͘o͞ ̢d̶ơe̶s͟ n͢ot̢h̡ing
̵un͘it t͘wo̵ kn̕ơw͝s͢ ͟this͞ b̛ut tr̴y͟'̶s̷ t͝o͘ l͝ear͝n̕ ̛a ̧lit͝tle bít̨ áb̧ou̸t ̷w̸h͘at ͞eách of̸ us͞ do ̶sǫ ̀shou͢l͜d ͡the͜ w͞o̶r̢st͘ h͜app͠e͟n ̵he̷ c̛a͞n actual̀l̛y̶ ̕be h͘el̕pful
he's͜ ̛still ̴u͡s͡eless͢ b̴ut̡ ͡ąt̷ le͟as̕t ͝h̴e͢ p͘ut̸s in effórt

án̡d ̷y͢e̵s
>>
>>1801457
No I know astral's location, but no one else will, let him live in peace, now unto this
> he flips the couch, the real sekhal is cowering behind it
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1801450
>the symbitoe thinks for a minute......then swallows it whole.

>he waits for a few minutes and..........[rolling for how well it works]
>>
>>1801462
Well, that didn't work, so what do you want to talk about my freakishly violent brother
>>
>>1801462
>>1801451
Oh?You know as well?
>>1801461
I see.So,unit three is a failsafe along with unit two?Smart.

And what of unit 1 and 11?This new territory and FTL method sounds interesting.
>>
>>1801470
You sold drugs on ploraxi planets, you realize you can stop fighting me, join us, we are our kinds best hope
>>
>>1801469
>the symbiote spits out the machine

tainted, I cant fix it.

>he spits out a few fingers that fell loose

sorry diseased one
>>
>>1801479
You just swallowed it.
I'll just get it to a shop.

>Carter takes it,and picks up the fingers.

So,any news?How are the other symbiotes?
>>
>>1801478
NO YOU BIG, MASSIVE PLEBEIAN "DICK"! I remember all the times you would constantly bully me, beat me up with your cronies, and kick me in the balls so many times. I remember when you stole all my possessions, including the throne that is MINE! FUCK YOUUUU
>he appears to be sobbing in rage.
>>
>>1801478
Or you can give me MY Rightful place as ruler, you killed father,Garlia is a heretic.you both should be bowing to me, im doing this to sin your name, you don't deserve forgiveness!
>>
>>1801485
they fix, they help and we have almost finished helping fish man. all is good

>he beams with pride
>>
>>1801491
Err.... Sekhal can I get paid right now
>he pays him a total of 1000 SFC
Thanks!
>A police inspector enters the room
>he is ploraxian.
>>
>>1801493
>>1801491
>a Ploraxian inspector enters the room
Greetings, I was the one who arrested Sekhal. He was charged with smuggling in
>he snickers
A Thousand Kilos each of Eclipse and Nightshade
Dunno how he did it, but he still is there. And we found in the hold of his ship that he was trafficking human females to be used as concubines from Rumarian pirate lords. We have rescued them, one of them is.... Herr Ambassador Karl Schimmels child. Anyways, his total sentence would be life in prison, with no parole.
>>
>>1801491
Father was made with rage, if I didn't end his suffering Uruk would have, stop this crusade, join your family damn it
>>
>>1801493
Fish man?With what?
>>
>>1801499
That, um, well, we didn't touch them at least
>>
>>1801503
Forgive that man. He is referring to Rukaar. Also, can you please return his daughter to Karl. She is cowering in fear right now, we have rescued her. What would have happened, I do not want to think about it. Be glad she is still alive.
>>
>>1801499
>The Admiral looks at the girl
This is not my daughter.Close but probably one of here body guard doubles. She will be transported back to the UE immediately as well as the others. As long as they aren't Dominion citizens.
>>
>>1801505
> Rukaar charges his brother, picking him up by the throat and slamming him into a table

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>1801509
Oh. Well you must have very good body guards. I suggest taking her to a doctor, she has various... wounds. Anyways, since this discovery was found, and human trafficking has a penalty of up to Life with parole-Death, I will have to take Sekhal with me. Constables! Take this man and keep him in the slammer!
>>
>>1801513
> sekhal struggles, kicking and shouting as Rukaar slams him down upon his knee, Rukaar then tosses him into a wall, cracking it
>>
>>1801520
Hold! HOLD!
>He takes out a taser round, and fires at the celing.
I AM TO APPREHEND HIM AND KEEP HIM ON TRIAL! HE WILL BE TRIED IN TWO WEEKS! GET OFF HIM, WE ARE TAKING HIM TO JAIL!
>>
>>1801521
>>1801509
Anyways, Ambassador. Inkito and I are to talk with your brother at your house, which he is sharing with you. We will give him a stern warning not to spread his monotheistic religion around. Come, let us go.
>>
>>1801521
> Rukaar grabs his brother arm, before snapping it in half, Sekhal falls to floor, Rukaar turns his gazed to the inspector
>>
>>1801471

uni̡t ̛one ìś ͞exp͞l̵or͘įng a͟n͝d̡ ̀m͢ap͝p̸i̢n͠g̀
u̵n̷it͜ ̸1̸1̶ ̢is̛ ̶t̶r̷yin̡g to ́use̶ a̴ ̕d͢rive to̶ ̷sh́o̷rtc͞u͝t t͘hr͜ou͟gh ̵t̕h̸e minḑ ͞plac̴e t̸o w̕h̀ere͘ i͡t ͝is̨ w͜e͢ wa̶nt̵ ̢t̀o g̶ó
>>
>>1801524
Good. Constables, take him away
>a group of police officers take the rumarian away, towards an hospital, and then to prison.
Very well then. This is the date of his trial. He will hire his own liar. Do not worry. Lets go to Karls house.
>>
>>1801526
I see.Any discoveries in your maps?And did you find the conversion for mindplace distance yet?Also,have you seen large bones in the mindspace?
>>1801508
I have done nothing.why do you refer to me?
>>
>>1801517
>>1801520
>He fires his stun pistol into him just to get out some of his anger. Giving him the full charge
>>1801523
Well why is religion such a big issue to the Ploraxian Realms? It shouldn't be such a big issue.
>>
>>1801527
> Rukaar nods as his brother is dragged away
>>
>>1801531
>Rukaar rips the gun out of his hands, crushing it

No guns
>>
>>1801531
The problem is that Prostelyzation is illegal in ploraxia... He tried converting people to his sect of this religion. Chris- Chri- never mind. Anyways, some citizens did not like it, and a riot started. Not to mention that no one wants to relive the horrors of the Theism Wars. Not to mention I had looked over some of the tenets, and they are insane. Religion dragged down ploraxia in the past, and we are at the level which we are at without religion.
>>
>>1801536
>He groans
Rukaar you're no fun. You know how pissed the Ploraxians get me.
>>
>>1801540
Apparently we are going to your house, so lead the way
>>
>>1801540
>the small symbiote taps the admiral on the shoulder

mister admiral, didn't you say you wanted to have a few hosts ready for bonding?
>>
>>1801527
Lead the way
>>
>>1801544
>>1801541
>The Admiral goes off with Brother Hood
I will join you soon I must take care of other matters.
>The Admiral whispers
We have three hosts ready. One was a Grocery Store Clerk named BronKito,a Garbage man named Flinkito,and a cross dresser known as Trapkito. They were all arrested and found guilty of piracy in the highest degree so they will not be missed.
>>
Rolled 100, 89, 82 = 271 (3d100)

>>1801549
we will make bad good, and good to great. lets start.

[so temperaments for the three people and ill roll for reasons]
>>
>>1801549
ooc kek
Anyways, let us go to your house
>they head across the street to his house, which is besides inkitos house
Let us greet your brother.
>>
>>1801553
ooc trap kito is a massive prick the other are mild mannered but with a violent side.
And shit those rolls are beautiful the Symbiote is gonna do good shit.
>>1801554
>The Admiral by this time has disappeared to talk with Brother Hood over the Vox in private
>>
>>1801553
>after letting three symbiotes upon the unwilling hosts, they spasm for agood thirty second contorting in agony.

this is why we don't do it by force......

>the symbiote looks rather disdainful but holds his empathy in cheak

>and from the table rise: cordial, cleanser and trapper. all very mild mannered and cordial, hell cordial even knows how to be a classy gentleman. their brown oily skin now obscuring their features.

well then brothers? are the bad nice once more?

affirmatives are passed about.

well then, I think I should take them home. unless they are needed somewhere
>>
>>1801561
Well then... if you are done, shall we come into your house to talk?
>>
>>1801569
Yes, I am quite lost, lead us
>>
>>1801564
>The Admiral looks them over
They will be given a second chance immediately maybe our spy service can put them to use. Thank you brother. But to continue testing I will have to send you some more...disturbed patients to see if they are rehabilitated. I hope that is alright as well.
>The Admiral still can't stop laughing at Trap-kito and has to look away
>>1801569
Yes onwards to see my brother Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
>>
>>1801577
we will hep the bad be good. this we promise.

>the symbiote carries on with his duties
>>
>>1801577
>they enter the house, and they see his brother, dressed in pastoral robes
Greetings, brother. What do you do in this fine day! Also what are these foul xeno sodomites doin here REPENT PLORAXI
>Karl looks lightly embarrassed, and tells him to shut up.
>>
>>1801577
Lead the way karl, do you have food at your home?
>>
>>1801585
>he watches his watch,
>>
>>1801585
>Smitty laughs
Sorry I just have to take the role on the loony sometimes. These Ploraxians sure can be uptight sometime.
>He invites them in
I know you don't really use this house but I decided to look around and fix things up anyways.What have you come to discuss?
>>1801586
I've made a few pots of chili I've heard of the legendary Rumarian appetite.
>>
>>1801598
hmm... this chili food, tastes very good. So, we believe that you were arrested a couple of months ago, for illegal conversion. I understand some might find it draconian, but it is the law. Keep this in mind whenever you come to ploraxia. You can believe, just keep it to yourself. Yes, and... you say that you are related to Karl. Can you tell me your life story?
>>
>>1801598
Good, who else is at your home Karl? A wife, I heard you had a child
>>
>>1801601
>He looks confused
Alright... I still find it confusing how you could forcibly convert someone. It's not like I tortured them or anything they chose to convert.
>He sighs
Oh well. At least a few joined my flock. And my life story now? I don't think we'd have the time there are a lot of pages hah.
>>
>>1801608
I think its beyter we hear you yours rather than mine, I am 24000 million years old
>>
>>1801605
Perhaps it died?Many children were killed by the Horde in their attacks,after all.

Perhaps it is a touchy subject.
>>1801614
It is quite cool though.I enjoyed it.I am not much of a speaker anyways,so I could sit through.

That is,if everyone here is up for 3 weeks of talking,even if he skims over the skirmishes.
>>
>>1801617
Carter I think you are the only one with enough patience for that
>>
>>1801625
Maybe.I always like hearing stories.Used to browse the Tendon Vaults for em,plug em in to a body with vocal chords,or at least an equivalent.

Though some stories I had to get straight from the source.

Personally,my favorite of yours is the story of the 5 Yellow Crab Lords.
Was quite funny,and the neutron star is still there to view.

Still,we can fill the others with drugs to keep em awake.I know at least a few thiusand that can be made right now.Though it may also make them lose a limb if we get the dose wrong.
>>
>>1801662
Wait are you saying CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE?
>>
>>1801698
Well,they were giant doom crabs.It is a great story,and only takes about 6 hours to tell if Rukaar speaks in his Native Tongue.
>>
>>1801703
He should really write that down. I bet his stories would be bestsellers throughout the galaxy If he published them.
>>
>>1801743
I don't have the time too, sadly
>>
>>1801868
Well if you ever do. Maybe after settling down you could try. It would be a great idea that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>1801703
What kind of stories do you have of the Wastes?
>>
>>1801921
Many stories.And many of them are too messed up.
>>1801743
Perhaps.
>>1801868
Can you right in Basic?

I am calling the generic universal language Basic if that is okay
>>
>>1801946
Ooc
Fuck I meant write.I am too tired.
>>
>>1801946
>right
Yeah that's cool I think it's the same in Star Wars too so it makes sense
>>
>>1801950
Ooc
Oh,cool.So Basic it is.
>>
And in light of the Polytheid food crisis I have already begun the process of sending some of our worst convicts and criminals to them as sustenance. I hope that it will be enough to stop them from starving.
>>
>>1801946
No
>>
File: brain_eater_by_trufanov-d5hglgk.jpg (117KB, 900x1237px) Image search: [Google]
brain_eater_by_trufanov-d5hglgk.jpg
117KB, 900x1237px
>>1802066
You have our thanks.
>>
>>1802099
Has your kind excepted the food I sent as well, those game races are a hardy bunch, and I have more if needed
>>
>>1802109
Well what exactly did you send them?
>>
OOC ALSO FOR EVERYONE NEW WE WILL SOON BE EXPANDING THE MAP SO EVERYONE WILL GET SPACE. IT'LL BE FUN MY DUDES.
>>
Ooc and IC good night everyone. Especially glorious and innocent Trapkito. You were the best of us.
>>
Good morning my fellow Ambassadors and Federation members will today be the date if the duel between Inkito and Lord Rukaar? I'm sure it'll be a hell of a sight to see.
>>
>>1803345
Yes, whenever he shows up, well after khanin is finished birthing
>>
>>1803592
I expect it would be quite awkward if he showed up while she was birthing. She'd probably kill Inkito herself. The Raltekians are like that.
>>
>>1803605
Especially if birth is as painful as I've heard, she would rip him in half
>>
>>1803592
>the symbiote drops from the ceiling scaring several people unused to the madness of the station

birthing? New fishmen? MORE THINGS TO HELP. HELP THE FISH MEN HELP. how can we help anyone today?
>>
>>1803609
Stay away from my children, unless you want to be ripped in several small pieces
>>
I ͜do hòp͝e͞ iņik̢o ́show͟s ͞up s͞oon
͡I̛ ͞hav̴e ą q̵ues͠tion fo̶r̸ h͠i̸m̶
>>
I am here.Where is Khanin?
>>
>>1803628
She is in the med bay, follow me, tho is one of three places I can find my way to
Strong smells
>>
>>1803619

>the symbiote stands still as a statue for several seconds. the moment passes

so they don't need help? OKAY who do we help then?

[rukkar roll a d100 please?]
>>
>>1803625
Me as well. I believe there is much for us all to discuss.
>>
>>1803634
You can see my children, no contact
Carter we are here
> Khanin can be heard screeching inside, as several nurses attempt to medicate her
>>
>>1803644
[94, the symbiote seems sad they don't see them, and the emotion of mild anger.... that's new]

very good........ we will fix things in the medical bay until its time.

>the symbiote steers clear of the horrid, bowls loosening screeching
>>
>>1803648
I said you can see them, I can smell your anger, come on just don't touch them please
> he waves over the symbiote
>>
>>1803650
>the symbiote blinks

what anger? I do not feel anger, why would I? and I am happy to help as always.

>he returns to his work, the anger flares up again but the being doesn't make any sign of rage. how odd
>>
>>1803644
Okay.The modification will be untracable,both as a security measure for me and to ensure a safe,natural birth for her.Tell me when you are ready.
>>
>>1803657
You wanted to see them, come see them, I said you can, just don't touch them please
And you suck at hiding rage, boy
>>1803658
Ready as I'll ever be my friend
>>
>>1803659
but.......I am not angry? but I will wait until your ceremony is done, then I will greet the little fish men, and no touching is promised.

>he once more goes back to healing humming a tune. its still there......but he seemed completely honest and confused about any rage.
>>
>>1803662
Hmm, you are two beings yes, is the other angry?
>>
>>1803663
hmmm, I should cheak....... Ven is something wrong?

>he seems to go still for a bit, his hands working but his eyes starring straight ahead unblinking.

hmm, ven says he is fine but..... he sounded annoyed. I will have to help with that later thanks for pointing it out to me.
>>
>>1803674
Anytime strange creature
>>
>>1803659
Understood.I will get started then.
If you do not want to see your wife cut open,I would recommend backing away.You may instinctively attack me.

>Carter lays out his tools,and takes out a needle,
>>
>>1803685
> Rukaar exits the room to prevent himself from attacking carter
>>
>>1803691
>Carter gets to work.He stabs the needle into Khanin's eye,then cuts her stomach open.

Keep in mind that this won't be noticable!Don't try reverse engineering my work,that would be useless and rude!

Hey Rukaar!Go easy on her after this.She might be more sensitive to,you know.

>Carter pulls out a creature.It looks disgusting,resembling a freakish shriveled gremlin

Man,you're lucky you came to me.One sec.

>He stabs it with a needle from a red flask.It vibrates,before molding into a perfect hybrid.

This will take me a few minutes to do.

>Carter continues working,humming It's a Long Way to Tipperary as he does so.
Eventually,he is done.

>Carter opens the door.Khanin is still unconscious,but now with a barely visible scar on her belly,and a slightly red eye.

When is she due Rukaar?
>>
>>1803730
I have no idea
> he runs his hand across hid wife's stomach
Soon im sure, they only take a month, raltekians have a breeding season and it only takes a month until birth, so maybe week or two
>>
File: IMG_0671.jpg (582KB, 2560x2144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.jpg
582KB, 2560x2144px
>>1803736
Well,my work here is done.

>Carter grabs his things.He is wearing a striped hat,burned but still wearable.He holds Echo's helmet,seemingly retrofitted with a comms unit.

I have to go work on research.Plus I gotta talk to OMEGA about some things,maybe a joint research operation.I won't be back for a while,and the Rifts will be closing up for security reasons.
Good luck on your kids Rukaar.Well,luck is not needed,but it is a formality,I guess.

Take care,guys.See ya.

>Carter walks towards the hangers,and his ship flies away.

>Soon afterwards,his signature disappears as he jumps to the Rifts.

>Not long after,the Rifts close.

>The Galaxy is silent.The Wastes have disappeared yet again,and it is as if he was never there.
Thread posts: 438
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.