[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Another World with my Shotgun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ashen skies.jpg (41KB, 900x554px) Image search: [Google]
ashen skies.jpg
41KB, 900x554px
Your ears are ringing, your mouth tastes like iron and sulfur, and the air smells even moreso. You open your eyes and are greeted with the sight of battle. Strange, upside down creatures with their feet stuck to the ceiling dangling over a black, starry abyss. Then you realize you're the one upside down, not the others.

Your eyes take a few moments to really adjust to the darkness, then you get a clearer picture of what's going on. You were right about there being a battle, at least. Looks like people fighting things that aren't people, and the people are getting torn to shreds, even though there's more of them than whatever they're fighting.

One of the things roars and grabs a poor guy by the head and rips it clean off with some sorta branch-arm. You guess the things are sort of like living trees? Kind of ironic these guys are fighting them with axes and losing. It takes you a few more moments that this sort of thing is supposed to be bowel-emptyingly scary and is not the time to be making sarcastic observations. The fact that the tree-thing is now walking toward you looking directly at you is helping that realization along, slowly but surely.

You regain feeling in your limbs and realize what you have clenched in your hands with a death grip.

>A 20 gauge pump action shotgun
>A 12 gauge side by side double barreled shotgun
>A 12 gauge over and under double barreled shotgun
>A 12 gauge lever action shotgun
>A 10 gauge single shot shotgun
>>
>A 20 gauge pump action shotgun
>>
File: gun.jpg (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
7KB, 500x500px
>>1774468
You feel the cold steel of the small shotgun barrel warming under your grip, though you're not sure why you're gripping your gun by the barrel in the first place. Shotguns should be gripped by the grip and the forearm!

The tree thing is still coming, oh no! What do you do?!
>>
>>1774523
attempt to communicate, if it gets within 10 ft gun it down
>>
>>1774523
Fire at it then beat it to death with the butt of the gun
>>
>>1774643
Supporting this
>>
>>1774643
"Uh, hey buddy!" You stammer. It does not seem amused. It draws closer, and one of its branch like limbs shoots out toward you. It's trying to grab you like the guy whose head it ripped off. Looks like negotiations have broken down before they could even start.

You're able to bring your shotgun to bear, despite the incredibly awkward position you're in. You brace the butt of the gun against your shoulder and squeeze the trigger, but at first, nothing happens. With a quick pump, you eject a spent shell and load a new one just as the monster's arm begins to wrap itself around the barrel.

>ROLL ME A D20, BONUS IF YOU TYPE BOOOOM IN THE SAME POST. BIGGER BOOM = BIGGER BONUS
>>
Welp, going to bed now. Will try again some other time
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1774679
Not sure what you were expecting at 2 am in the morning but here's a roll
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1774679
Jamie want. Big boom.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1774679
BOOOM
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1774679
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1774679
you know sir I am quite a enthusiast on monsters and I'm very PUMPED to meet you.

but where are my manners? lets have a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMing good time and we will get over your wooden disposition and have a grand old tyme in the forest.

as many bad puns as I could come up with, maybe it will piss of the thing we are going doom guy on
>>
>>1774774
That's a big booms and a big roll so well go with that.

Right so once again your ears are ringing and the air smells of sulphur and doom. You watch as the buckshot bursts out of the barrel and tears through the creature's arm branch thing and exits out the back of the shoulder. The monster screams and lunges with its other arm. What do you do?

>shoot it in the face
>shoot it in the balls
>shoot it in the face then the balls
>shoot it in the balls then the face
>>
>>1774739
(I am Pacific time and a wave of tiredness overcame me. In the future I'll be running earlier in the day I think.
>>
>>1774919
>shoot it in the face then the balls
Priorities
>>
>>1774927
You're not sure if it had balls but it sure does have a face. Your shotgun roars again as buckshot leaves the barrel and tears through the creature's head. You waste no time to chamber another shell with a quick pump and this time shooting right between the legs. The tree thing doesn't even respond at this point. It only twitches as its ruined body drops dead to the ground.

The other two tree things notice what just happened and sprint off into the forest. The remaining people stare at you in shock. One of them says something but your ears are still ringing.

Looks like they've got a few questions for you.

(Ending now. Will run again for longer within the next couple days. Thanks to those who participated!)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.