[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mob Enforcer Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Bogart2-1.jpg (19KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bogart2-1.jpg
19KB, 400x600px
You sit eating your sandwich in the Kellowitz deli. The brown mustard goes perfect with the hand sliced ham and swiss, it's so hard to find a good joint to get a sandwich and a beer. Having that thought you realize you've polished off the last of your brew.

You head behind the counter and into the back room opening the cold box. Inside squirming bound with zip-ties and tape over the mouth is Jeff Kellowitz himself. You reach around him and grab another chilled bottle of 'Founders Ale' brand beer and crack it on the edge of the ice chest.

"Ready to pay the protection money you owe Don Bonetti now?" You ask before taking a sip. You lean down and pull the tape off his mouth.

"I really don't have it Luca, I promise if I could pay I would."

>You'll pay, even if it isn't your money. Scrounge from friends and family and hope it's enough. You have until midnight.
>You got a nice ride Jeff, we'll hold onto the car until you can pay.
>Then I'll just have to cover the difference in property damage
>Then I'll just cover the difference in hospital bills
>Other
>>
>>1772964
>>You got a nice ride Jeff, we'll hold onto the car until you can pay.
>>
>>1772964
>>
>>1772964
>>Nyah, you got a nice ride Jeff, see? We'll hold onto the car until you can pay, nyah.
>>
>>1772964
>>
>>1772964
>Wouldn't want anything to happen with your talented sandwich-making hands, now would it? I know I'd shed a tear if I couldn't get one of your famous Rubens. Although you might want to cut down a bit with the Russian Dressing.
>>
>>1773051

Seconding this.
>>
>>1773039
>>1773051
Backing these two, see? Nyah.
>>
>>1772964
>You got a nice ride Jeff, we'll hold onto the car until you can pay.
>>
>>1773039
Are we a housecat working for the mob?
>>
>>1780278
HEY! Nobody who knows bullets from bubblegum ever messes with Luca Clawski or his brudda Vinny "Hairballs", the top enforcers for Don Bonetti. He's the Top Cat. The Fat Cat. The untouchable Gattofather of feline grace. Nyah, See?
>>
>>1772964
OP are you alive?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.