[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prototype Fighting Game Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Dollarphotoclub_75777773.jpg (1MB, 4500x2429px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarphotoclub_75777773.jpg
1MB, 4500x2429px
Here it is, the Steel Soverign tournament. You have trained your body and mind for this contest.

But what are you here for again?
>A.Fame, baby. Maybe money too, but that just follows fame
>B.Money. I need that money to help my friends and family
>C.Revenge.
>D.Write-in

This is something I decided to run on an impulse, no ide how far it will take us
>>
>A.Fame, baby. Maybe money too, but that just follows fame
>>
>>1767144

>>D.Write-in
>Become the strongest of all.
>>
>>1767144
>D.Write-in
>Fun. We enjoy fighting people.
>>
>>1767144
>D.Write-in
>To prove we're the best
>>
>>1767181
seconding
>>
>>1767177
>>1767181
>>1767183
>>1767187
>>1767192
Money is nice, fame has it's uses too. But what drives you is true passion. You wanna be the very best.

You are just trough your preliminary health checks. It is a lot less for your on wellbeing, and a lot more if you can give a half-decent show or not. People who just wanna see smucks getting one shotted, go elsewhere.

You step into the ring the same time as your opponent. He is in pretty good shape, and has some paint smared over his face and a crazy spark in his eyes. Well, you know that this sort of pump up can only get you so far in the ring.

Each to his own you guess. You've put on a few items for yourself. Either out of the desire to make yourself memorable, attract good luck, remember old times, or friends family forced them onto you.
>You can add curios, clothings, and stylish items to your description. No weapons and straight armor for now
You'd might change them later, you are not sure. You just really not wanted to be late this morning.

A bored looking man in a sweater comes between you, and explains that aside from weapons, all is free in the ring. First one unable to continue, or surrendering loses.

It beings 200 vs 200
FIGHT!
>roll 1d100 and action
>>
File: mook.png (541KB, 421x857px) Image search: [Google]
mook.png
541KB, 421x857px
>>1767260
forgot the pic
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1767260
Grab him by the throat, punch him a few times, then chokeslam
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1767260

Taunt him to get closer to us before we do low kick at his leg.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1767260
Go for the running drop kick
>>
>>1767284
He is immidiately upon you, but you duck away, and grab him by the throat. This stops him a bit in his track, around the time the first punch lands in his face. After the second he retaliates himself gain once or twice, until the two of your separate.

>>1767291
You wave him to come closer, and try it again. You prepare for the blow when he squats down, and swipes your feet. Once on the ground you get a few kicks into your side, and a few more once you managed to get your guard up.

>>1767293
In the last moment it tries to fully stomp you, but you roll away, giving time for both to get up. Now it's your turn to go at him, and this time it is his turn to expect a punch instead of a kick. He falls back two meters to the ground, while you are the one left standing.

120 vs 160
>FIGHT!
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1767327

Feinting him with a jab and then elbow strike at his head.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1767327
N u t

K i c k
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>1767327
Tackle him to the ground and beat his face in.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1767327
Start trying to break his wrists, bones, nose, etc...
>>
>>1767341

Ouch man... I hope that move is legal...
>>
>>1767349
They did say all is free in the ring.
>>
>>1767341
He stands up again and you both circle around each other for a bit. He manages to hit you with a sidekick, and you've blocked a straight, but with your next faint you force him to use both his hands to block the elbow strike.

>>1767341
This is when your opportunity-seeking fighting instincts kick in, and you deilve a full-bodyweight straight kick.
The clown doubles over as he lets out a sharp noise, clutching his poor Johnson.

>>1767342
>>1767348
With another kick he falls over and you begin to pummel him heavy handedly. You are certain you've broke a nose before the Judge announces your victory.

>Kill him
>Insist to take on the next challanger now
>Wait for your turn
>Write-in
>>
>>1767384
>Wait for your turn
We should take a breather, no reason to go into the next fight fatigued
>>
>>1767384
>Wait for your turn
>>
>>1767384
>Wait for your turn
>>
>>1767384
>le edgy option
>>
File: door_silhouette_bw.jpg (14KB, 473x800px) Image search: [Google]
door_silhouette_bw.jpg
14KB, 473x800px
>>1767391
>>1767419
>>1767422

You leave the ring victoriously, albeit with a few bruises. You take your place among the empty seats in the audience, whom are at the moment are no one but your fellow contestants. You still need a round or two to finish the preliminaries, and finally enter the real match.

In the twilight, it is a bit hard to see everyone and everything, but the way you look at it, most of the people you see are just chumps. They either look like simple brutes, or just scrawny fighter wannabes. You don't have real doubts about getting in.

Looking at the exit, you can see a person prominent in your fighting career
>Your mentor
>Your rival
>Your manager
>Some combination of the above (Specify)
>Write-in
>>
>>1767452
>Your mentor
>>
>>1767452
>Your manager who is also your mentor but it turns out he only trained you to be a worthy rival for him
>>
>>1767463
This
>>
>>1767463
>>1767465
>>1767456
Boris Yogmochev. The man is like a goddam bear, standing almost seven feet tall. With a bushy brown-red beard, hair, and eyebrows to match. He is wearing an orange suit at the moment, with purple tie. The joyival man smiles in your direction giving a thumbs-up.

He started to train you a four years back, you were one of his many pupils. He usually picked up 20 new every year, and they just slowly quit. Either on being a fighter, or just studying under him. You are one of the few who remained till the end. Well, more like the beginning. This is your first tournament in your career.

For now you are not so bad for him to abandon managing your fights, and not good enough either to leave you to your own devices. But learning moves from him is essentially over.
Speaking of which, what DID you learn from him?

What style you became really good at? (Choose one)
>Strength
>Speed
>Stamina

What technique you really like?
>Fast Punch
>Strong Punch
>Fast Kick
>Strong Kick
>Write-in
>>
>>1767569
>Stamina
>Fast Kick
Harder to see a fast kick coming than a fast punch
>>
>>1767582
>>1767582
You have learned not to give up under the tutalage of Boris. Running, swimming, carrying water, and logs, it was all part of his training regime. Then came the harder stuff. Climbing for hours in leg-breaking heights, keeping pushup over candles, and so on.
And that was all before everyone had to take a gut punch from everyone else before and after each running session.

If there was something else you've learned is how to keep lifting your damn feet. You know how to place a fast kick. You can manage stronger too, but then you lose some of the recovery time.

It's how it goes; you are better at fast kicks, but if you use the same move too many times, the enemy can defend better with each consequtive use.

Your name is called again a few times, till you are finally finished, and allowed to progress into the real tournament. You recieve your mandatory bearhug from Mr. Yogmochev, before he goes off to check on the others.

>Go home to your Single Parent
>Go home to your sibling (Specify) whom you live alone with
>Go to your part-time job at the pizzeria
>Go to school
>Write-in
>>
>>1767680
>Go home to your Single Parent
Mom is probably worrying a lot about if we're ok.
>>
>>1767680
>>Go home to your Single Parent
>>
Rolled 53 (1d53)

>>
>>1767733
>>1767740
>>1767768
After a quick trip to the grocery shop to fill your pantry up with the pocketmoney you've got from Mr.Yogmochev, you head straight to home. You arrive seeing your mother on the couch, napping. She still has her nurse uniform on. Probably pulled a night shift again. Ever since her colllague went on a maternity leave, she's been working for two, and have been earning for two.

The little flat has three rooms, one kitchen, bathroom, and livingroom. It has a been a lot more quite since your sister went to collage. Your mother veto every attempts you've made to turn her room into a training room.

You start to put the things into the fridge, when you suddenly feel a breath on your neck.
"H-hello mom"
"Heeey darling. Is that blood I smell?"

You sigh, stand up, and close the fridge door, with a carton of milk in your hand.
"Yes mom."
"Oh let me cook something up for your real quick, and you can tell me everything" she says as she starts to prepare with startling speed, with not even the distant memory of tiredness on her.
"Did you meet someone nice? Was it a unisex tournament?"
"Yes mom but I only fo.."
"Oh was Bor- I mean Mr.Yogmochev there? Did he fight?"
"No mom, these were preliminaries."
"Oh what a pity. I would love to treat him someday. Just wipe his brow off after a match"
"Mom.."
"Or re-set his shapely shoulders"
"Mother..."
"Or saw back his face!"
"MOTHER!"
"WHAT?"
"The eggs are burning"
>>
>>1767885
You have one free day for the tournament's start. What do?

>Sleep the day over
>Go to party
>Train
>Just skip to the tournament
>Write in
>>
>>1767898
>Train
Parties are for after tourney celebration
>>
>>1767898

> Party

We fight for fun apparently. Let's see what else we do for fun.
>>
>>1767885
>>Train
>>
>>1767898
>Train
We need to become the very best!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.