[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

**Burger /qst/ to oblivion**

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: abevigoda.jpg (38KB, 425x383px) Image search: [Google]
abevigoda.jpg
38KB, 425x383px
You are a burger flipper. You are going on a long, mythical burger quest that, in centuries' time, will be told like the eternal Greek and Roman epics. You have just finished training so you're armed and ready to go start your burger quest.

Here comes your first customer, Vincent. He sure looks hungry, judging solely by the layer of slimy glue that he calls his chest. He'll start modestly: "Yeah, can I have three cheeseburgers w/ no cheese?"

>"Go get it yourself fuckface, I'm on a burger quest."
>"Yeah sure, after you're done fondling my cocke."
>"Definitely, anything to help a customer in need."
>"God you look so hot. Can I eat your ass out the back parking lot?"
>Write-in
>>
>>1762854
>Definitely, anything to help a customer in need.
>>
>God you look so hot. Can I eat your ass out the back parking lot?
>>
You sweat coldly, but you start again. "God you look so hot. Can I eat your ass out the back parking lot?"

Vincent becomes extremely confused by this and wishes not to talk to strangers who wish to eat ass.

"My ass is to sweet for you, sugar."

You start crying. You haven't eaten ass in ages. you are once again rejected. You start back to the kitchen to cook some brugles.

>Cook burgers
>Write -in
>>
>Write -in

Cook with one hand while jacking with the other
>>
>>1763093
second
>>
File: Sketch12601044.png (116KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch12601044.png
116KB, 1280x800px
You crawl back to the grill, sobbing like a punk bitch. Vincent doesn't want your money-cash tongue twister. You grow horny however.

"Yeah I'll give him some patties", you shriek, "right after I C U M in them."

You pull down your uniform pants and then use your paper bag as a primitive cum rag when you need to finish.

"Hey buddy", says a fretted Vincent. "What are you doing big guy. Those burgers don't deserve your unhatched seedlings."

You start worrying. Vincent isn't impressed by your cooking skills and your masturbatory manners. "What now?" you wonder.

>Cum on the burgers
>Kill yourself
>Go to sleep
>Write-in
>>
>>1765404
>Kill yourself
After blowing up the restaurant
>>
>>1765492
this
make sure to put a towel over your head and scream "aloha snackbar"
>>
File: Sketch13085715.png (69KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13085715.png
69KB, 1280x800px
>>1765659
You now know what to do. You grab a nearby stapler and the community cum rag out the back of the place and then staple it to your smexy forehead. "Yowza!" you scream in a big fuss.

"What the hell is going on over there?" screams a worried Vincent.

Ah, but you show him what is going on over there. You smoosh the patties together and implant three double AA batteries in it and you have a makeshift bomb. If this fucker won't let you have your burger quest in peace, then HE'LL have it in pieces. You squeeze the cooked patty, and in just two seconds the bomb went off.

The restaurant is destroyed, and you are dead. However, ghosts can still venture off in their burger quest. It's never too late to start over again.
>>
>>1769435
"Well, I'm a ghost now. I don't have hands, I don't have feet, and I don't even have my 4-inch uncircumsized COKC."

You are worried, even saying the sentence in the previous paragraph. You start to realize, that every action you take is a matter of life and death, or some stupid shit like that I don't know.

You want to make a choice now. What will it be?
>Haunt a local McDonald's
>Show the Underworld how to run a REAL burger place
>Take over Vincent's body and become a zombie that craves only burgers
>Write-in
>>
>>1769438
>Haunt a local McDonald's

Haunt the McDonalds in the Underworld.
Also, put laxatives in the burgers.
>>
>>1769438
>>
>>1769438
>>
>>1769438
>>
File: Sketch14122156.png (163KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch14122156.png
163KB, 1280x800px
There's no turning back. You are a spooky ghosty. You see a nearby eating establishment next to the flaming pits of death and pestilence. It's called the Scared Burger. You would later come to realize how idiotic of a name Scared Burger is but then again masturbating next to several hamburgers was pretty unwise as well.

You talk to the manager of the place. He calls himself Kirksern Wellboggle. He is tall, black, and short. He is looking for some poor sucker that is willing to serve at his failing establishment.

"For the love of the dead Ones, please can someone save my bitchy establishment?"

You step in because you know you are the only one who can help. Technically, anybody could but your ego is on a roll so let's keep it that way. You ask that dickhead for a position in burgerflipping. He is suspicious at first, as he didn't previously recognize the stench of cum nearby, but he's ready to hire anybody at this point, even an Albanian. You put on your specter hat, your cooking goggles, and you're ready to go!

But before your tiny hole waltzes in there, he asks you a stupid question, but you humor him: "My wife died, can you be my new wife?"

>Yes, dear
>What...what the fuck.
>(This quest is going downhill fast)
>Right after you give me that promotion
>Write-in
>>
>>1773712
>(This quest is going downhill fast)
>NO.
>>
>>1773712
>Right after you give me that promotion
We will marry him then get rid of him to usurp the establishment
>>
File: Sketch15213454.png (130KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch15213454.png
130KB, 1280x800px
"Sure," you reply, "right after you give me that promotion."

His face grew cold like the day in the Underworld was slowing down. Then his grimace quickly transformed into a beast of hell, yelling at me to never ask for a promotion again. He even hates the word, "promotion."

You start to tease him, yelling sarcastically that the Scared Burger is the finest eating establishment in the Underworld, and that having a master burgerflipper like you will spike business. He gives in. He tells you that as soon as these wedding vows have been read, then you will be promoted to assistant manager.

What will you do with this place? It's a pig sty.

>Remove the pig sty
>Open the portal of the Underworld to Earth and show Earth how a ghoul can run the dead AND the living w/ food
>Make a martini stand
>Write-in
>>
>>1775140
>Remove the pig sty
>>
>>1775140
>>
>>1775140
remove the pigsty and do the best I can to learn how the dead like their burgers
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.