[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slav Gang Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: 13.jpg (62KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
62KB, 604x402px
You are Petyr Kunetsov, the head of a Crimean Gopnik gang. Pic related, the one in the middle to the left of the whore is you. One of your gangsters squat-runs up to you.
>"Comrade Petyr! The mafia's attacking our illegal vodka storage!".
What do you do about it?
>>
>>176180
>Quickly Ivan we must bring kalishkinov and defend it from the those cheeki breekis
>>
>>176189
Ivan agrees, and you drive your old sedan over to the storage. It's quiet. Too quiet. They are probably inside. Frontal assault or through the back?
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 960x720px
Tell Ivan that all will be well, after he gets you a Kalashnikov.
>>176202
Frontal assault.
>>
File: 3ee.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3ee.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>176209
You shoot through most of the mafia there, taking minimal casualties. But there's one more there. And you and your gang is out of ammo. Do you try to negotiate with him or something else?
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 517x768px
>>176227
Drink all the vodka in front of him, destroying his spirits
>>
>>176234
He frowns at first. It turns into sobbing. You hear "A NU" from the corner. Ivan charges him and bashes his skull in with his AK's stock. You are extremely drunk and you hear russian police from outside. In Crimea, police is really heavily armed soldiers. Do you escape down the alley or in the car?
>>
>>176251
Escape down the alley way, police bears are trained to sniff out vodka in cars.
>>
>>176260
You manage to squat-run 10 KMs/hr down the alley, tripping sometimes but keeping pace. You lost the police. That was a close one. When you get back home you fall asleep in a few seconds.
You wake up at 7am with a bad headache. Your adidias track suit has mud on it from last night.
You remember that a loan shark is stopping by tommorow, and you can't pay him back because you drank the currency. What do you do before he arrives?
>>
My color code thing messed up. Its the same person im just on mobile and it works weird.
>>
>>176289
Use a tripcode
>>
>>176278
Make Vodka, or force the cheeki breeki to leave.
>>
>>176299
Wew
>>
>>176278
Get drunk, you haven't doubted your drunk self before so now isn't a time to start.
>>
>>176309
You get drunk, and can't remember how to make vodka again.
>>176307
He's at your door.
>"Petyr! Pay me vodka!"
How do you force him out?
>>
>>176323
Capture him and feed him to your pet bear.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Forgot pic.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 650x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 650x424px
>>176323
Invite Solomon to be of drinkings. After all, >Pic related
>>
>>176323
Sneak out using a back door or window
>>
>>176329
Ok, you let him in under the promise of vodka. You drink for an hour and he dozes off. You put him in the bear basement where he is eaten.
>>
>>176342
Since you didn't get what you wanted in my post you decide what the Gopnik Gang does next.
>>
Wait a sec my color code changed back.
>>
>>176349
Reclaim your lost profits by raiding another gang's vodka storage
>>
>>176355
You decide to steal the rival gopnik gangs' vodka. But when you get there you only see some drunk kid squatting. Do you sneak past or persuade him to get in?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Pic related.
>>
>>176362
Throw him into a sack for the bear to have later then go in with your kalishkinovs
>>
>>176366
Punch child for being drunk on only one swig of vodka.
>>
>>176379
The kid struggles but you manage to get him in the bag. You storm the building and take whatever you can, burning the rest. You get back to your safehouse.
>"Hey Petyr should this sack have a hole in it?"
Uh oh. The kids going to bring down the rival gang on your safehouse! How do you fortify the house?
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>176392
Strap mines to your house.
>>
>>176402
Good idea. You think to mine the house! Nothing can stop you! The gang assaults the entrance but is blown apart by mines. You are left with bodies which you feed to your bear and a destroyed door and wall. Do you fix it yourself or call a repairman?
>>
>>176410
Call the cheeki breeki down the road. He may be very cheeki, but he REALLY likes repairing things.
>>
>>176419
He repairs the wall and installs a door. He plates it with armor for some reason. Anyways, say what you want the gang to do and roll a die 100. The highest happens.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>176424
Find the kid that escaped and feed him to your bear.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>176424
Have your bear find the kid.
>>
Im sorry i need to fap i know you liked the quest but check in 40 minutes and if its still here then ill be here
>>
Wew im back. You send out the bear to sniff out the kid that sent them. He eats the kid (and a few others outside). Your gang is getting stronk, so the Russian military finally finds you.
>"Petyr Kunetsov, you are under arrest for murder, illegal ownership of an endangered animal, illegal ownership of alcoholic beverages, robbery, breaking and entering, and arsony. Surrender or die!"
What do?
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 622x856px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 622x856px
>>176536
Fight back and live to see another day.
>>
File: 51253157.jpg (174KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
51253157.jpg
174KB, 594x396px
You try to fight but there are too many! Left and right, slavs fall in pools of blood! You unleash the bear. It is rather fat now, but it does its job and kills the soldiers before sucumbing its own wounds.
>>
File: image.png (403KB, 431x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
403KB, 431x620px
>>176550
Drink one last glass of vodka for your comrades. Oh, and also take that guy's kalashnikov.
>>
>>176570
Well this was a fun one. Later.
>>
>>176578
See you later.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.