[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: tavern.png (858KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tavern.png
858KB, 1920x1080px
Okay, now this is a game that requires alot of rolling, please only play if you're committed to playing.

You can create a character or you can take a premade character.

In the land of Torienor, there are many types of people, from many walks of life. Humans, orcs, elves, Kings, beggers, assasins. No matter what your past or your skillset something drew you to a tavern in the small town of Tremor, at the base of The White Death mountain. You're an adventurer looking to start your career, and this place, of all places, seems like a good start.
>>
File: fantasy character sheet default.png (255KB, 1648x4628px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy character sheet default.png
255KB, 1648x4628px
Those of you who've seen my fallout game know I don't usually play a game with rolling as a prefer roleplay, but I am going to have actual stats and rolling for this. Here's a few pics for character creation and world building
>>
File: Choose a race.png (284KB, 832x5713px) Image search: [Google]
Choose a race.png
284KB, 832x5713px
>>
File: Class.png (323KB, 832x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Class.png
323KB, 832x6000px
>>
File: Spells.png (133KB, 832x2944px) Image search: [Google]
Spells.png
133KB, 832x2944px
>>
File: premade characters.png (826KB, 4808x5064px) Image search: [Google]
premade characters.png
826KB, 4808x5064px
>>
File: Fantasy races.png (525KB, 4804x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy races.png
525KB, 4804x1496px
okay, that's all that out of the way, now I wait for players
>>
Yeah aight i'll take Draco the Cloriph
>>
can i make my own race?
>>
>>1761209
no you cant, this is an established world, if you want to create your own race, the best I can do is let you create another anthropomorphic animal, and we can talk about the stat changes for that animal, but these are the established races, sorry.

>>1761203
cool, that's one party member.
>>
i was talking about another animal, so that's good, can i be a bear anthro named Jaxx
>>
>>1761222
actually, screw it a kolini
>>
>>1761222
you sure? you can do the bear. I'd say that's +2 unarmed, -2 agility and +3 strength. if you wanna make a kolini, just create your character. I tried to make finding out the stats pretty simple by explaining it. you can make your own character sheet, I hope?
>>
>>1761232
im very indecisive...but you put up a fair point,imma be a badass bear

watch the next guy be basically oinkbane lol
>>
>>1761240
you can make your sheet based of the info provided right? I wanna make sure I properly communicated my ideas.
>>
whelp, gotta blast. that was fast
>>
File: the grand poohbar.jpg (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
the grand poohbar.jpg
7KB, 237x212px
Looks like your quest's ded friend.

You need to proofread your posts. 4chan underlines misspelled words in the post-box, if you use a text program that doesn't correct spelling mistakes change to one that does. If the text tool of your graphics program doesn't correct spelling; write the text in a text program that does, then copy and paste the text.

Here are a few errors/typos I spotted.

alot
carear
fatefull
streangth
dammage
successfull
treeted
strenth
extreemly
dispells
telekenisis

"Beggers" is a real word but you probably meant "beggars"
>>
File: ciggy peep.png (98KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
ciggy peep.png
98KB, 255x252px
Sometimes I see you alternate between American-English and English-English for a word. Most commonly the word armour/armor. You did this a lot in your Fallout quest.

Endurance is capitalised under the pigmen stat block, no other attributes are capitalised in any other stat block.

There are attributes starting with lowercase letters, in lists that mostly contain attributes starting with capital letters.

There are some grammatical errors. For example:
>Orcs are more stronger than humans

The noun "kings" is capitalised in the middle of a sentence in the OP. (This would be appropriate if you were talking about the Kings in Fallout New Vegas)

>Freeze (Affect: paralisys)
Should read: "Freeze (Effect: paralysis)"
Look up the difference between effect and affect.
>They can photosynthesize using water and dirt.
Woah there, i'm pretty sure plants photosynthesize with sunlight.

I personally prefer the spelling "mana" to "manna"

I think the Link premade was kinda dumb.

Your quest's name is identical to another olders quest in the catalog.

>you can make your sheet based of the info provided right? I wanna make sure I properly communicated my ideas.

As the QM you should handle creating resources like character sheets. It's cool to ask for help but the players main "job" should be decision making and rolling.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Something went wrong when you were colouring the kolini. There's an unsightly white gap between the colour and the lines. I don't know what drawing software you're using. Maybe you used a drawing tool that has transparent edges? Maybe you normally use a fill bucket tool with antialiasing turned on and you turned it off?

I STRONGLY advise you to attempt to draw contour lines. You decorated the Neanderthals shirt with a line tool, and it looks very bad. I would much rather see a very poorly drawn contour line that attempts to follow the shape of the torso than a perfectly flat line across the shirt. The male orc's hexagonal chest plate looks a little off. The stripes on the male human look perfectly fine because the template you used doesn't have much definition compared to the orcs' template.

This is a draw quest so I automatically rate it higher than every non-draw quest on this board.
Cloriphs were pretty cool.
I liked the idea of a "locked" race.

Good luck with future quests.
>>
>>1762507
I'd just like to say, I create the explanation so they can create their own sheet using the rules and we can play from there. I'm using paint because I'm on a craptop so the pictures might not be the best, sorry.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.