[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[thread1]welcome to your new home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: computer screen.png (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
computer screen.png
2KB, 100x100px
Welcome, Neuronauts!
Welcome, Welcome Welcomes and Welcome some more to your new home in the science of computing!
We know that your time getting in place has been hectic, but do not be alarmed; you are safe now, in the comfort of our new, safe, underground haven from the destruction.
We know you must be excited to get into place and get acquainted with your new companions in this cozy little home of ours, after all: its up to you to keep growing for the future, and obliterate the opposition from the other vaults with pure numbers and architecture planning to establish the new system of the post-apocolypse!"
I'll be your host, Vault-Boy! but you can call me chancellor: no joke, thats my legal name everybody, nice to meet you all! ill be helping you get acquainted with the systems that you need to be able to operate in your new life down here in the vaults, no matter what position or opportunity fate brings at you, from the humble janitor to the all-knowing overseer, i'll be there every step of the way keeping you in touch with your friends and family, or maybe a new lover; down here in the cold dark loneliness of the computer dimension anything is possible.

Now, lets start with the customary questionaire, go ahead and
[Q1] What is a wearable computers primary function to your interest
[Q1.1a]indexing and interfacting
[Q1.2a]organization and communication
[Q1.3a]sensory stimulation and game
[Q1.4a]cartographic assimilation
[Q2]what is the best way to make friends
[Q2.1a]conversation and game, shared experience
[Q2.2a]buttstuff, and more buttstuff
[Q2.3a]shared interests, attributes, and worldviews
[Q2.4a]competition in sport and debate
[Q3]What is mans GOAL in life
[Q3.1a]to breed
[Q3.2a]to seed
[Q3.3a]to lead
[Q3.4a]to proceed

[extra credit: list the answers to Q2 and Q3 according to the corresponding answer to Q1, or just say "youre a nerd"]
>>
>>1754820
>>
>>1754820
>Answer 4a to all.
Geocaching and orienteering, let's gooooo.
>>
>>1754820
Q1: 4a
Q2: 1a
Q3: 4a
>>
>>1756020
>>1755929
Even the differing answers here are pretty well related. Why don't we start with this?
>>
>>1756036
okay, we just need a third party to pick something for Q2
>>
Q1. 4a
Q2. 1a
Q3. 4a
>>
>>1754820
Q1. 4a
Q2. 1a
Q3. 4a
>>
>>1756047
...I was saying that answers 1 and 4 to Q2 are pretty closely related. Practically the same thing.
>>
>>1754820
OP you coming back?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.