[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandbox Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sandpit.jpg (25KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Sandpit.jpg
25KB, 564x423px
You walk into the town square of a busy coastal city.

You are a

> Male human wizard

> Male human drunkard

> An actual stickman

> A dwarven warrior

> Write-in

You are accompanied by a

> Pink-haired girl with cat ears and a tail wearing a green tunic

> Lanky wizard with a pointy moustache and beard.

> Write-in

The most noticeable thing in the square are 3 stalls, each of them with a different sign. One sign says "Adventurous Archaeologists needed", another states "Treasure-hunters needed" and the last says "Official Adventurer's guild hiring."
>>
>>1741827
> Male human wizard
> Lanky wizard with a pointy moustache and beard.

Adventurous Archaeologists.

Time to drop the books, leave the magic university, and do some field work.
>>
>>1741849
this
We have a long white beard, and we carry a six-foot staff.
(The staff isn't necessary for magic, a small bag of charms would work just as well and fit in a pocket, but appearances are important. Same reason we grew the beard.)
>>
>>1741849
Supporting
>>
Right then! The middle-aged black-haired woman at the stall has a few barnacles growing on her face, which is quite normal for someone her age living this near to the sea. Displaying 2 tickets, the woman asks:

"Well then, are you keen with being sent to treacherous Treik-Skar? Or would you prefer enigmatic and odd Yan'hoon?"

and then "And most importantly, what is your name?"
>>
>>1743083
Name: Gary Breton
Title: Gary the White Bread Wizard

>Sandbox
Other: Ask when she get off. Maybe us two can have some fun later on.
>>
>>1743110
Supporting
>>
>>1743083
Yan'hoon. I love me some drunk transsexual dwarves.
>>
>>1743083
Yan'hoon lets get some magic item shit
>>
"Gary Breton, the White Bread Wizard!" you inform the woman.

"I'd also want to be sent to Yan'hoon. From what i've heard of it, i can lose my virginity to a slimegirl there!"

She rolls her eyes as she reluctantly hands you the ticket. The dagger-moustachioed wizard, known to you as Snodderick, slaps his face in disgust.

"When you're done working, perhaps i'll offer it to you afterwards."

She sighs, and tells you to board a ship called the H.M.S. Arbellene.
>>
>>1750235
Get our packs ready and head to the ship. Check our things to know what we have.

Also can you tell when your going to be back, to let players know you are here.
>>
>>1750543
Supporting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.