[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Ages Fantasy Europe Civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Openner.jpg (508KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
Openner.jpg
508KB, 750x800px
Right, so, imagine that Europe, from our world, did not just play host to humans, but to all manner of fantastical creatures, imagine Roman Emperors consulting with Sphinxes in Egypt, Imagine the walls of Constantinople garrisoned with an army of Golems, Imagine Stonehenge guarded by The living, breathing forest. Crags in Germania seethe with not just franks, but with furious spirits of the woods.

The Roman Imperium is over, but the world is only just starting to recover. Men in the prime of their lives remember the banner of the eagle, and the last Emperor of the west still holds dominion over some of the Balkans. The East is wracked with Turmoil, but still an heir of Theodosius sits in Constantinople.

With out stage set, It's time to see our role upon it. Who are we going to be? What is our Civ?

Are we Minotaur mercenaries in Eastern Rome, Visigothic kings in France? Our limits are set at the Euphrates, The Volga, and the Sahara, essentially any fantasy race you can imagine is present, along with beasts and constructs.
>>
File: 3.jpg (349KB, 1181x1167px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
349KB, 1181x1167px
Scarab-like insect race living in/under/over the Sahara. Biological alternatives to technology. Worshiped by some humans, feared and hunted by others. Can trade, attempt communication, attack, war, etc. Very influenced by Egyptian culture.
>>
>>17458
Interesting
>>
Undead Norsemen.
The Pleistocene was Ragnerok.
After the battle was over, the einherjar and hordes of Hel stood alone for a long time, eventually deciding to join forces and return to Scandinavia.

Great traders if people can get past the fact that they're haggling with a skeleton.
>>
>>17480
If we go for this, I have the theme music.
>>
why not stone golems
>>
>>17884
Where?
>>
>>17890
in scandinavia
we can help norsemen in making their weapons and in doing that by trade we can take europe
>>
>>17480
This makes my kek
Voting
>>
op you here?
>>
>>17993
Yes, I am. This not going to be fast paced for a short while.
>>
>>17386
We are the alben folk, at home in the endless mystical forests of northern europe half in the material world, half in albenheim, being able to wander between the 9 worlds of the norse mythology.
We are able to communicate with the humans, influence them, trap them exchange infants with our breed and visit them in their dreams.
Germanic and celtic tribes fear and worship us
>>
>>18306
1 For Alben,
2 For Undead Norse
1 For Saharan Insecto-Egyptians
1 for Norse Golems.
>>
>>18437
>Norse Golems.
I vote for this.
>>
>>18437
Voting 2
>>
>>18437
Undead norse Please
>>
The return of atlantean demigods. Scattered across the land they lay dormant. Awoken from their slumber thousands of years after the fall of Atlantis, they seek to reclaim what was lost.
>>
>>18437
1 for norse golems

I'd prefer scandinavian trolls, but golems are cool.
>>
>>18437
Voting for Undead Norse
>>
Voting for Roman Minotaur Mercs
>>
Bumping so we have time to rest or op to start the story
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.