[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fleet 284: Thread 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Space..jpg (20KB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
Space..jpg
20KB, 380x214px
Space. The final frontier. In the past 1000 years, Earth has explored light years of this mystical new world and has discovered many new beings and planets it has to offer. Miles of dark void with beautiful landscapes scattered in between. The many dangers within them, however, have yet to be explored.

You are the commander of a small, Ant-Lion Class vessel that holds up to three crew members, including you. You call it "The Omen". Omega Fleet calls it Fleet 284.

>Name you and your two crew members. First and last names.
>>
>>1738544
>Jim Jones
>Joan Johns
>John Jims
>>
>>1738544
Antonio Rock
Sindy Ellesmere
Waldo Ulp
>>
>>1738544
George Melons
Cuban Pete
Shoestealing Willy (Clown)
>>
>>1738909
this
>>
>>1738909
thirding
>>
>>1738909
fourthing
>>
>>1738909
>>1738939
>>1739128
>>1739535
>I guess we have our crew, then.

You, George Melons, and your loyal crew of Cuban Pete and Shoestealing Willy, were all friends during academy, and have grown absolutely inseperatable. The three of you all have your perks. You knowing everything there is to know about piloting a ship, Cuban being naturally gifted at charging weapons, and Shoe being adept at navigations. (Although you're worried that he might steal the warp core and run away....)

Sitting in the cramped hull of the ship, you hear Shoe speak up from the intercom system. "George, are you prepared to jump? I've found three possible subjects that we could explore."

Name your play captain. Where to?
>Cluster 22
>Planet 34924
>Arcus Sector 870
>>
>>1740419
Planet 34924
let's go find some ayylmaos
>>
>Planet 34924
>>
>>1740419
>planet 34924

Lets not forget to sing a classical space shanty while the warp core warms up!
>>
>>1742342
Any info on this planet shoe?
>>
>>1740419
Planet 34924
Come back OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.