[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug Seller Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1501723111993.jpg (2MB, 1500x822px)
1501723111993.jpg
2MB, 1500x822px
You are a low life scum, born into a poor family without many options. Having failed any possible educational direction, you've turned to the life of crime.

It is the year 2100, the turn of a century. Not much celebration for you however, as you wake up in the morning ready to make some quick money.

>Go to your supplier's location
>Go Shopping
>Stay Home
>Other

You currently have 100$ saved up on you.
>>
>>1735309
>>Go to your supplier's location
>>
>>1735309
>>
>>
>>1735309
>>
>>1735309
>>
-go to supplier location

Also, what's our name?
>>
>>1735309
While we're doing that
>>Reflect on our poor life choices
>>
>>1735309
>other
>>
Masturbate
>>
>>1735309
>>>Go to your supplier's location
While there try to find out where the supplier keeps his drugs. Planing to rob him later
>>
>>1736889
Agreed. Where you at OP?
>>
>>1736953
This. 100x this
>>
File: white-dreadlocks-12.jpg (87KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
white-dreadlocks-12.jpg
87KB, 500x469px
>drug seller
>not rug seller

Our Pakistani father is not proud.
>>
>>1738310
Why not both? We could front our drug business as a rug business. Make real money AND make papa proud.
>>
File: 1500907982495.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500907982495.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>1735309
Holy fuck, this thing is still up? I made this a week ago. Fuck it, let's get to it.

Your Supplier, so called "Trapstar", wasn't exactly far away. Maybe a mile, at most. He self reportedly gets his product from the narco-states down in Mexico and the rest of the drug addled communes down below the Texas border.

He greets you as platonically as ever, and lays out some cargo for you to buy.

>1g of Cocaine(40$)
>1g of Marijuana(10$)

He says that his stuff is of the higjrst purity, yet again self reported. He hasn't anything seriously strong, though.
>>
>>1736650
Whatever you guys want it to be, I suppose. For my sake, I'll assume its John Doe.
>>
If this is actually still alive, should we spend all our money on drugs? You gotta spend money to make money, but will we need some extra in the future?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.