[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: FireDrake.jpg (154KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
FireDrake.jpg
154KB, 900x637px
You know how it goes by now, pick a race

>Orc- Tribal warlike and living in the southern plains, orcs are tough and strong, having little magical ability, they can be quite inventive when it comes to warfare

>Giants- Standing twice the height of a man, the tusked giants live in secluded areas away from civilisation, they are a nomadic species and also have little technological or magical ability

>Undead- Being a composite group of a living human kingdom, Necromancer and Vampires (as well as other creatures roaming the lands) the undead are magically proficient and spread fast, but on average and slow and technologically weak

>Mere- Water dwelling serpentine like race, they are fast in the water and can use rivers to delve deep into enemy kingdoms, females are magically proficient

>Skagir- Digitgrade legged, grey skinned creatures, they are able to drink salt water and because of this often have a coastal based society, they are fast but somewhat flimsy

>Dryads- Small, nimble and very strong magically, the Dryads have no genders, they have awful tech but are capable of utilising their forests or marshes to the fullest and don't take kindly to intruders.

First to 3
>>
>>1730107
Undead
>>
>>1730107
If we make enough Civ threads surely one will last

Picking Centaur if any race is allowed, otherwise going with Orcs
>>
>Orc- Tribal warlike and living in the southern plains, orcs are tough and strong, having little magical ability, they can be quite inventive when it comes to warfare
>>
>>1730107
Humans!
So

> Undead

I guess. Guess.
>>
>>1730118
Are you picking centaur for the Horse Pussy?

You can tell me the truth.
>>
>>1730107
Let's go Centaurs
>>
>>1730107
Niggers go!
>>
>>1730140
still waiting on 3 votes
>>
File: boonotcool.png (284KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
boonotcool.png
284KB, 1024x711px
>>1730136
>>1730118
>>
>>1730142
I picked Niggers as the race the white man need to pay my warfare shitttttt
>>
>>1730145
Changing vote to centaurs
>>
>>1730142

Undead...
>>
>>1730153
Nigger don't you want us to have a horse dick over 2 feet long. So we can dick other races with our large dicks.
>>
>>1730153
>>1730122
>>1730110
The undead kingdom to the north is populated heavily with human cities and towns living under necromancer and vampire rule, though vampires are more folklore to the people than truth. Human civilisation lies to the south and Dwarven mountains and plains to the north, stalking the mountains and countryside are a wide variety of peculiar beasts and abominations, though many of the human settlements are kept safe by necromantic magics, whether the peasants are aware of this or not.

You are
>A young vampire recently turned by a noble
house
>A fledgling necromancer practicing in a small village

first vote to 3
>>
>>1730157

> A fledgling necromancer practicing in a small village
>>
>>1730157
We be a young vampire with a long dick turned noble see

We been going to suxk that pussy blood and make more undead you hear nigga.
>>
File: suicide.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>1730162
>>
>>1730157
>necromancer
>>
>>1730157
>A fledgling necromancer practicing in a small village
>>
>>1730171
Nigga I ben just aantesing to play thw game I got nothin esel yo so in the getto. You hear me homes uou understand my nigfa
>>
>>1730160
>>1730172
>>1730174
You awaken in your bed, stretching your arms and legs and sitting upright, the morning light seeping through the curtains and bird song chirping through the air, dressing yourself and standing you walk into the larder pulling out a hunk of tough bread, and scooping up some water from the barrel. You sit down and begin chewing on the bread, sipping at your water as you spread out books and scrolls in front of you. Copied parchments and jotted notes on necromancy cover your table, your eyes jotting around as you chew. Undead are well known throughout the land, but there are mixed opinions on them, some towns accept necromancy for easy labour and protection from wild creatures, most believe it is a bane on the land, killing wildlife and inviting death, unfortunately your town is the latter. You believe it can be used for either good or evil, what your intentions are with it are entirely up to you, you’ve practiced with small animals and insects and managed to reanimate simple corpses briefly. A knock at the door disturbs your thoughts and you look upright towards the front door, behind you is a door leading to the back of the shack, you turn to face it before looking back at the door, another knock.

>Feel free to be interesting with your action/ responses
>>
>>1730193
We be noble in this home you hear. We get up and open the door and you hear get our weapon out. Our big dick uf it a bitzh pr our blade if its one of thwose chackers from the stsertsq
>>
>>1730193

Put the Necromantic texts away for now and check who is at the door...
>>
>>1730201
You grab the books and scrolls carefully and stuff them into a shelf, covering them with a sheet. You turn around and brush yourself off, striding confidently towards the door. Unlatching the look you grab the handle and creak the door backwards. A breeze of cool air washes over you as morning light fills inside of your shack, standing at the door with a fist raised ready to knock again is a middle aged man. He is balding slightly and carrying extra weight around the middle, he smiles at you as you relax.
“Bit early for all this knocking isn’t it Arnold?” You say squinting at the outside world
“Its gone 10 “Inset name” sounds like you just slept in again, gotta make a decent living somehow!” He says looking around at the sunny but cloud dotted sky, as if to reinforce his point.
“What do you have?” you ask, looking down at his cart, assorted bloodied meats covered in cloth sheets.
“I’ve got pig, belly and flank, rump of cow, and some sausages” he states
“And?” you question looking serious
He lifts up a small sheet revealing a handful of dead mice.
“Totally confidential, don’t wanna know what you want you do with this stuff” he says cocking an eyebrow, “But customer satisfaction is my guarantee” he say, covering the corpses and handing them over.
You grab a handful of coins and drop them into his large thick palms, he counts them out before dropping them into his pocket.
“Pleasure as always sir” he smiles, nodding at you “Anything else i can do for you?”

>Pick a name for yourself
>Ask him some question?
>Leave and do some other stuff?
>Return inside and practice or read?
>>
>>1730215
Big Dick Nigga
Buy other meat nigga. A nigga got to get his protein for his bitches
>>
>>1730215
>>Return inside and practice or read?

Y-y-you too.
>>
>>1730215

> Name

Alward Cantrell

>Return inside and practice or read?
>>
>>1730228
>>1730220
“No thank you Arnold! Thanks as always, and good luck with the business, lord knows this town needs it” you smile, closing the door
“You too Alward” he says picking up his cart and pushing it down the dirt road.
You ease the door shut and latch it locked, returning to your table and taking a seat, you pick up the cloth sack that Arnold handed you and empty its contents on to the table, three dead mice lay on the table, one with no visible wounds, two clearly attacked by Arnolds cat, their bodies caked with dried blood and now dust from your table. You pull out a few scrolls and begin pouring over them, spending the next couple of hours in solitude reading and practicing the movements and thoughts and rituals of magic. Outside you hear the muttering of civilians and the occasional horse drawn wagon passing by. You sit back taking in a deep breath and open your palm at the most intact mouse, focusing your thoughts, its body twitches slightly, before rolling over onto its belly. You keep concentration and it stands up, twitching its nose and turning to stare at you, you lower your palm and the animated mouse remains animated. In your mind you think the instructions of moving in a circle, the mouse as hoped begins spinning in circles, you smile to yourself losing concentration and the mouse drops dead. Frustrated you kick the table, jolting the mouse bodies and scrolls.
You lean forward on the table, about to try again when a shrill scream rings though the streets, followed by another, jolting you upright.

>Ignore it
>Leave via the backdoor
>Inspect through the front door
>Other (feel free to be inventive)
>>
>>1730241
Receive the sight of mice through your magic, send the mice out as sentries, this town has sinned too long and it needs an unlikely hero to save it
>>
>>1730256

Sure. This sounds fine...

Supported...
>>
>>1730265
>>1730256
Curious about whats going on outside, you decide to use one of your mice as a spy, raising it again you hold your concentration on it. Its body jerkily twitches to life, you mentally order it to check outside, it scurries off the table and towards a small crack in the backdoor. You attempt to hold a visual link with the mouse, its straining and hurts you head but you get brief flashes of the mouse’s view, more like a still paintings than a continuous view, outside the mid afternoon sun has been obscured by clouds, there’s handfuls of people staggering backwards or running. Your mouse turns the corner of your house, in the middle of the street are two large wolves, snarling and snapping, by them one woman is laid face down in a pool of blood. The image flashes to a man swinging a short sword at them, then a fleeing citizens foot stamps on your mouse and everything goes black.
You open your eyes, your head throbbing with the pain of concentration, the screams outside still coming strong, you eye your sword resting in the corner of the room and flex your hands.

>What do
>>
>>1730273
Go over what we can do, have we got slaves with fighting capability, can we ourselves borrow strength from the dead, if we go outside we will have to be prepared for a fight at any moment
>>
>>1730278
Currently you can fight, simply reanimate and kill the reanimated. You are a weak necromancer by any standards, but increasing in power.
>>
>>1730287
Go outside with a cloak or something to hide the sword, remain cautious
>>
>>1730290

Support...
>>
>>1730290
You pick up your short sword and sheathe it, throwing it under your robes, you open the door stepping outside into the gloomy grey streets, peoples gasps and shrieks filling the air as a small crowd has backed away. Several metres in front lays a dead man, his throat spilling blood into the dirt, the two wolves ahead drooling and snarling at the crowd, to the side of them pinned against a wall is small group of three people, remaining as still as possible. You stare cautiously, gripping the handle of your sword under your garments, a man in front swings a sword at the beasts, slicing into ones side, it flies into a violent rage, knocking the man down, as it turns you notice its ribcage is exposed and rotted, the other one is caked in blood. Likely the wolves themselves are undead. As the enraged one lunges towards its target one of the younger men pinned against the wall jumps to action to help, the angry wolf spins around, sinking its teeth into his arm and wrestling the man to the floor. He screams as he face plants the floor, the wolves teeth tight on his upper arm. Everyone shrieks or stumbles backwards, someone can be heard yelling for the crowd to get back indoors. The 2nd wolf turns towards the crowd, slowly putting one bloodied paw forward, its teeth snapping
>>
>>1730303

Well. We're an aspiring necromancer. Can we banish or seize control of one of these creatures?
>>
>>1730303
This seems a bit complicated, how long would it take to cast smite undead, is it possible to have an EMP type effect disabling all undead in the area?
>>
>>1730314
>>1730315
You step forward, focusing, stretching your hand out, some people gasp and shout out for you stop or come back, you ignore their pleads. Focusing your energies you feel the wolves in front of you, raging wild untamed necromantic power, gritting your teeth you focus harder, the advancing wolf stops and begins to whine, shaking its head furiously, it shudders momentarily before collapsing. The second wolf releases the mans arm, allowing him to crawl back to the crowd, it bounds towards you barking a throatless bark, you concentrate so hard you feel sick, your heart pounding, the wolf begins to leap but life leaves its body and it collapses mid jump, skidding into the dirt, stopping at your feet. You drop your hand and gasp for air, you feel drained, people around gasp and mutter amongst themselves, they draw away from you out of fear and superstition.
“I saved them...” You sigh
“Necromancer!” Someone in the crowd spits
“You brought them hear” someone else claims
“Everyone return to your homes” a man bellows “I’ll go to the barracks, inform the guard what happened and they can decide what we do” he nods at you with a stern expression, seemingly neither friend nor foe. You drag yourself back to your shack, unsure of what to do now, your heart beating faster, adrenaline flooding your system. Are they going to exile you? Lynch you? Reward you?
You close the door and lock it.
>>
>>1730350
Time to get a bit theatrical, put on a mask at home call yourself Wolf Bane, if they are unsure of your power level you hope they will resort to talking first
>>
>>1730350

> Study Necromantic tomes

Gotta do something while the angry mob gathers their pitchforks...
>>
>>1730360
+study in the mean time
>>
>>1730366
>>1730360
You try to relax and take deep breaths, sitting down you pour over the scrolls and manuscripts again, time seems to be speeding by while also barely moving, in the back of your mind you know you did nothing wrong but you cant trust the unenlightened to see it that way, an couple of hours pass and a knock at the door startles you, opening your curtains slightly you can see the sun setting, and just a single figure stood at your door. You creep to the door and open it slightly, just enough to see each others faces.
“H-hello?” The man stutters, he is slender of build, with long mousy brown hair, and his arm bandaged
“What do you want?” You ask sternly
“I wanted to thank you?” He says cautiously “That wolf had me on the ropes and you saved me sir” he looks down at the floor
“Well lets see how well that works out for me...” you sigh
“I’d defend you sir, why would you order a dead attack and stop it, seems strange to me” he says trying to sound jovial

>Invite the man in
>Turn him away
>Other
>>
>>1730385
Refuse his entry, state that you aren't that easy to give away trust and that he shouldn't go out of his way to help you, his arm needs time to heal
>>
>>1730402

Support...
>>
>>1730385
>Invite the man in

It's not everyday we get visitor and some fresh news would be welcome after days of studing.
>>
>>1730567
Support, we need the townsfolk on our side
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Throwing this in there in case OP returns, if it is still a tie just use dice roll to decide

1 for refuse entry
2 for invite in
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.