[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shakara, the Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: SHAKARA-C0VER-2011.jpg (87KB, 624x816px) Image search: [Google]
SHAKARA-C0VER-2011.jpg
87KB, 624x816px
When the Conspiracy sought to end the Golden Age that Cinnabar Brenneka brought, the Shakarans were wiped out to a man. However, their legacy still persists in a being renown throughout the galaxy, known only by his battle-chant that rattles even the most grizzled merc in 10000 dalzerks.

SHAKARA!

You will take the role of a team of revived Shakarans, each one tasked to wipe out and foil the plans of its life long foes. We start with a party of four, each with their own deeds and atrocities done in the name of vengeance. Your stats are Kill and Hate. What does Kill do? It is how efficient you are at killing, or in rare cases, when your skills are brought to bear against a worthy opponent. What does Hate do? Hate is how much you despise your enemies and its ability to drive you to do dangerous acts.

However! You do not get to be an amazing assassin and not suffer a drawback. Each one of you possesses the Red Death in your forms and as such, you must get back to your base and regenerate lest it consume you from the inside out. Also, while your forms are hardy and full of vigor, when you get hurt, you will die.

We play this fast, so no worries about the quest seizing up.
>>
>>17280
>We play this fast
kek
>>
>>17772
Register all the equipment and explore around the basement
>>
>>17777
Quints, nice.

Give us a name, like Shakara, the Ender of Shiskaloth, blablabla. But it always has top start with Shakara. Mention your deeds, any special qualities, etc. Then we can start.
>>
nice i'm in
>>
>>17848
Nazis
>>
>>17901
Shakara Nazis
>>
>>17848
Shakara, Devourer of Men. Dom for short.
>>
>>17917
Cheeky, I like it.

>>17917
Cool. What Man though? Fish? Devil?

You can add more to it as this quest progresses. Want me to explain the system, or I put you through a demonstration?

To potential Shakarans, keep your initial names short.
>>
>>17929
Dom is 6'7", human, and built like a truck, and has a pair of massive cleavers. He really likes cooking, eating nice human roasts and sharpening his cleavers. Kill lets you immediately pinpoint where it would be most efficient to cleaver an enemy and Hate allows you to instantly kill anyone who insults your cooking.
>>
>>17929
>>17951
Also tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, I haven't participated in one of these since ruby quest.
>>
>>17951
You don't know what Shakara is, do you? They ain't human, mate. More like Eversor assassins, pumped with steroids with 10x the bullshit.

We roll with d6's. Everyone starts at 1d6 because they're already top of the line. Your enemies don't get to attack, more like they're their to hinder you. The more you describe how your actions help you take the advantage, or a gizmo that you can pull out to save your sore ass, then I get to decide how many dice are rolled depending on the details. You can cap it at 5, unless I tell you to keep going.

Now, I set a clock whenever a mission begins. That clock rings, you fail the objective, thus failing the game.

However, at the end of each Quest, you will face a Nemesis. They are the only guys that can kill you, so watch out.

Go ask on /tg/ (or /co/) what Shakara is, they might be able to help you.
>>
We will need two more Shakarans, then we're rocking it out.
>>
File: 1460038610507.jpg (617KB, 1090x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1460038610507.jpg
617KB, 1090x1724px
>>17994
I see. I presume rolling dice works just like tg?

dice+1d6
>>
>>18033
Good lad. Dice goes in the option field. So, to make sure that the rules are nice and clear:

>Everyone's Kill and Hate starts at 1. These stats determine how many dice you roll at the end of the round. Whenever you detail how your actions from the past round or a thingamajig helps, you get an extra die to either your Kill or Hate, which persists until the threat is gone.

>When every Shakara has declared their action I roll the total, and every 4+ is a success. Certain actions require more successes to actually work.

>There is a timer set up to tick for every round which has passed. When it goes to zero, you fail the mission, then the next mission will get harder. Capiche?

Also requesting a backup GM in case I need to go.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>18096
Sounds good to me, I presume we just wait for two more Shakara to show up now?
>>
>>18139
Yes. Unfortunately, I must sleep. Any other anon may take over, provided they use the rules. You may modify it. Ciao.
>>
I'm back. Seriously, no interest?
>>
>>18269
I'm still watching this thread, but it would seem no one else wants in :(
>>
Holy fuck i'm not the only person who read this? Possibly my favourite comic strip of all time, and yet have never seen anyone discuss it anywhere. Love you OP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.