[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Baron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 20170730_215915.jpg (399KB, 939x1261px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_215915.jpg
399KB, 939x1261px
"Fucking worthless!..." Food flew from the baron's mouth as he slammed a half eaten turkey leg onto the table. "That piece of shit!..."

"S.. Sir" a small voice squeaked from across the room.

Without letting the quivering man finish, the baron slammed his fat fist against the table again as a bodyguard used a sawed-off to blow a hole through the scared man's skull.

Wiping his greasy hands against his expensive suit and straightening his monocle, the baron turned to you. "Where is the fucking shipment?!"
>>
>>1725763
...The bottom of the harbor. one of the boys slipped and the ringing snapped he and the "shipment" went into the drink... it.. it really wasnt anyone fault boss
>>
File: 1371538782960.png (12KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
1371538782960.png
12KB, 558x400px
>>1725763
I don't know, I haven't been given any prompting or any type of starting info to go by. Probably stolen, I guess?
>>
I'm not losing my mind that the penguin right
>>
>>1725763
It's busy being master of it all.
>>
"I don't know. Probably stolen I guess." a man next to you stated boldly as The baron slammed his fist against the table once more and another shell went off into his head.

The baron's turkey leg missed your head by inches and exploded on the wall as you stated nervously. "The bottom of the harbor. One of the boys slipped and the ringing snapped he and the shipment went into the drink... it.. it really wasnt anyone fault boss."

The Baron stood up red with rage. "Go to the fucking docks and see that my next shipment makes it! Forty crates! There better be forty fucking crates!"

Without hesitation, you ran for the door and headed down to the docks.

. . .

Another henchman, with the shipping details, met you at the docks and you both set off, navigating through a city of shipping crates. Not long after your arrival, the sound of chambering bullets echoed around you.

Five men walked out from behind shipping containers, equipped with assault rifles, as a sixth man strut out with a switch blade. "Well hello boys." the man said flamboyantly, drawing out each syllable and waving the silver blade in the air.

"You some kind of pixie?" Your partner chuckled, obviously referring to the man's extravagant wardrobe.

The man smiled and glided over to the henchman. "Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam." He whispered into his ear and in one swift twirl slit his throat as the henchman collapsed onto the floor. Looking at you now, Tamatoa grinned. "These are our docks now." Pausing briefly, Tamatoa's smile faded and turned into a glare as he stated bluntly: "run".
>>
>>1727185
Go to one of the baron's lieutenants, explain the situation and ask for some kind of backup - the man himself won't exactly be sympathetic.
>>
>>1727212
This.
Advise that they send a well-armed squad numbering AT LEAST six. Those guys were packing assault rifles.
>>
File: 20170731_134442.png (551KB, 621x1103px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_134442.png
551KB, 621x1103px
Without looking back, you turned and ran at a full sprint to the car.

. . .

Thinking that the best course of action was to return with reinforcements, you made it to the apartment of The Jackal (a mid level lieutenant that had given you orders before).

The apartment door was open when you walked up. Firearms big and small were strewn across the floor. Eight men sat around a table counting stacks of hundreds, The Jackal sat in the middle.

Hearing you enter the room, The Jackal looked up, twirling a kabar on the table.
>>
>>1727585
Boss, we need a crew. Some fuck up dropped a shipment in the harbor.
>>
>>1727601
also, some chuckle fuck has taken over the harbor and is armed to the teeth.
>>
>>1727629
Also the Big boss was very adamant, he wants this done now or else.
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
File: 714.jpg (50KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
714.jpg
50KB, 600x408px
>>1727585
>tfw you wont be able to claim Gothams Crime Throne
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.