[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find out the story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

The quest is for you to try to figure out the story, not very hard, and upon right guesses i'll confirm to progress the story.
that's it
>>
>>1721629
aight so check it

nigga's walkin down the street wit his bitch
she a fine bitch, reel fine - u kno?

bitch be like "kiss me boi"
he want dat puss so fukin bad, he feel lik he fukin ICE COLD

she all in for the fukin but he suddenly realize dat its da aniversary of his nigga from south side gettin stabbed in the heart by sum fuccbois on east central

he whips out his piece (UNOWHATIMSAYIN????) cuz he freaked out
gun butts dat bitch
he realize he do it - sad as fuk

den he realize "aw shit dat bitch was frum east central"

he goes out wit his boyz to celebrate
dey get fuked up reel fukin gud hell yeh u kno wen u get fuked up lik u wanna cry cuz ur so fukin out of it holy shit dat shits CRAZY

so my boy finishes wit a bottle of hennsy
goes for one more beer

THEN

HE'S

1 0 0 %

F U K E D U P

wakes up cryin
bitch wit glasses
he in a bed

"yaw wat the fuk hapened my hed fukin hurts"

"Mr. Delong?"

"yaw dis bitch looks tight"

"Excuse me, Mr. Delong?"

"yo gurl u kno why they call me that?"

"Oh! You're lucid, excellent. We need to-"

"cuz erry gurl wants Delong dick unowatimsayin"

"Mr. Delong, this is a serious matter."

"yo wait am i bein fukin arrested"
"r u a fuckin cop cmon bitch y u gotta-"

"Mr. Delong, you were poisoned last night."

"hell yeh i was drinkin venom like a-"

"We believe you're being hunted down by a Russian terror group."

"yo whut"

"They've shown an unusual interest in you, and we've been watching. We thought you may have simply been a patsy of some type, but after you took out one of their top operatives we knew you were somehow connected to our organization."

"yo who"
"what the fuck"

"Natalia Agorovich?"

"yo wait you mean that bitch nat"
"yo i beat her wit my fuckin gat, she east central, fuk her"

"I think that poison was designed to disorient you... you're one of our operatives for sure."

"what the fuck bitch hell no"
"i was just drinkin"

"We'll have you back on your feet in no time."

"yo hol up-"

"I'm sorry for not recognizing you before, Mr. Delong. The reports had always classified you as white... but I assume that was just a clever ruse."

"yaw bitch shut the fuck u-"

"Welcome back, Mr. Delong."

he look around
aw fuk
dis aint no hospital

dis a fukin bunker
>>
>>1721629
Is it loss?
>>
>>1721629
The Fantastic Adventures of Mr. OP the Professional Faggot.
>>
>>1722087
I'd play it.
>>
>>1724868
something something "Hood Agent Quest #X"

I'd run it, maybe.

id run it 4 20 dollas nig
u got twenny
aite 5?
cmon just 2 fitty five i gotta catch da bus dawg
please
>>
>>1722087
shieet, we b sum hard ass fed agent
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.