[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 609
Thread images: 31

File: Galaxy_overview_map.png (137KB, 317x300px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy_overview_map.png
137KB, 317x300px
A New Start Edition
To those unfamiliar with what this is, this isn't your standard quest, since we were booted out of /tg/. This is a lighthearted role-playing thread, were anyone can play the role within the galactic federation. Please visit the discord in order to read up on the races and to get info about the Galactic Federation Setting as a whole.

Feel free to make up an alien species and join on in everyone is free to join. And we have our own combat system as well to settle interstellar debates.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

And we have a Discord if you just want to hang out and be cool:
https://discord.gg/Y6nVwhZ

LEGEND
Green and red spoltches represent population density
Blue dots are ringworlds
Gold lines are major trade routes.
BORDER COLORS
Massive red border-Federation memeber and asscociate states.
Green-Ploraxians
Gold-Raltekians
Light Blue-Noo Liberty Union
Orange in federation-Mankind Dominion
Tan-Zzyxx
White next to federation-Border Regions
Black with red cross-Terminus Vaie
Purple-Eortan Kingdom
Orange outside the Federation-The horde
Teal splotches-Perfected Megallanic Clouds

Notable locations
1)Beacon of Liberty
2)Rumar ARK
>>
File: Ovaa Watering.jpg (42KB, 935x554px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa Watering.jpg
42KB, 935x554px
>>1720256
Hello all, how are you all today? Also are there any new from within your empires?
>>
File: Director Markon in his office.jpg (131KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Director Markon in his office.jpg
131KB, 1191x670px
>>1720256
Greetings everyone. Are we all enjoying the view from our new federal headquarters at liberty station?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Welcome to the session my fellow Ambassadors. I apologize for the delay in my return I have been quite busy lately. And we've been experiencing some difficulty with some of the Sslyth warlords who are against the unification of their species. I believe violence might be the only way to resolve this but I am organizing a planet to have a proxy battle on for the fate of their people and their unification. But I must apologize again for talking too much on my own matters how are you all?
>>
>>1720279
Well except for the rubble from the battle of Liberty Station it is quite excellent.
>The Admiral smiles at the view and at the floundering Ploraxian reconstruction crews
What sections of the station were hit Director? How fares the Dominion Quarter?
>>
lo̶ng t́ime ̸no ͜see͘ ̴
>>
>>1720265
Well we prepare for the proxy battle and for the final confrontation with the Horde and their Masters. We await the Baron's permission for human troops to start fortifying Dukedom and Jenorian worlds. But the build up of forces is massive.
>>
>>1720308
The Dominion District was hit hard by Horde incursions since the forces we brought to aid the station were using it as one of the main strongholds to lead the defense from.
>>
File: Ovaa-Kezhada.png (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa-Kezhada.png
117KB, 800x800px
>>1720279
Yes, the view from my office really good. Also, do you mind to have your picture taken? My daughter wants to have a picture of every important Federation official for a project in her school back on Jhool Prime. It would mean a lot to her, she is nagging me to take her to work someday too, I hope she follows in my footsteps as humans call it.
>>
>>1720324
Hail Prethoryn. Any news of your mighty race?

And what do you think of the corruption of Betus and his Hive? I hope whatever affected them is incapable of spreading to another Hive Mind.
>>
>>1720353

the̡i͢r͝ ͞hi̴v͡e wa͞s idi͘otic͠
͠w͘e͘ have ͝dèf̢ensivens̨ ̵s̴et̵ up for ̵such ̵evȩnt̶ua͞li̷ty to be ̢ṕr͘ev̵ent͡e͘d͝
>>
>>1720345
Hmmmm well if it was the stronghold that you say it was I wonder if you could tell me how high the mountain of Horde dead got in front of it?

And the UE section was thankfully not populated by the time of the attack. Only some workers were caught there but by the will of God the colony ships had not yet arrived.
How were Dominion casualties during the battle? It must have been hell fighting the bastards with such little support.
>>
File: latest.jpg (26KB, 268x431px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26KB, 268x431px
>>1720349
Well I hope this will do Ovaa. It's the best I have.
>>1720400
How could you defend against such things? And hypothetically what would the Prethoryn do against such corruption?
Please forgive my ignorance.
>>
>>1720438
n͟ot ͜tell͞in̷g̡
n͘o̕ ̸offe̸nse ̸
>>
>>1720448
That is quite alright I assure you. We in the UE as well have safeguards against corruption and betrayers. Though our methods generally use burning and firing squads.
OOC:I don't think this has come up before but what do Prethoryn ships look like? Are they just giant lobsters with guns that are filled with smaller versions of themselves?
>>
File: Markon Image.png (2MB, 2532x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Markon Image.png
2MB, 2532x1668px
>>1720349
I hope this will be a good enough image for your daughters project Ovaa.
OOC one of these two leaning towards the left if you need to choose only one.
>>
>>1720473
yes but plasma not guns
>>
>>1720729
What about plasma guns?
>>
>Awakening from her slumber with a loud wail. Calling for her servants to fetch her gown for the day,prepare her bath, and get ready the feast for breakfast
Oh what a truly beautiful morning how are you all Ambassadors?
>>
>>1720438 >>1720597
Thank you Mr.Schimmel and Director Markon, she will be so happy to have you included in her project.

>>1721952
Excuse me Rippress, but would you mind if I were to take a pictuer of you so I can send it to my daughter back on Jhool Prime? She is working on a school project regarding the federation and wants to include all the representative.
>>
File: Khanin Kind Of.jpg (2MB, 2111x3585px) Image search: [Google]
Khanin Kind Of.jpg
2MB, 2111x3585px
>>1722776
Oh why of course Ovaa! Please do say hi to her for me!
OOC:This is just the closest I have its not exact
also "Oh god thats some terrible attire"
>>
(This things open for a collection of nomadic but clans who lost their homeworld? Also is this related to the coalition on TG?)
>>
>>1723093
OOC: You are welcome to create any species/empire you wish that can be a part of the Federation, but I would advice reading through other peoples species and empires on discord, just so you without even knowing it create a copy of someone elses creation, or if you are just looking for inspiration/fun stuff to read.

No this is not related to the coalition on /tg/, this is your regular space opera/sci-fi setting where we roleplay the representaive of ones species/empire.
So please join the discord to get to know everyone, we are more than happy to welcome new Anons into the Federation
>>
>looking through the ceiling, I drop to the ground

well that was a nice long nap, how is everything?
>>
>Carter walks in through the door.He is holding a bag.

Hello everyone.How are you all?
>>
>>1722814
hello ripperess how goes your affairs?

>>1722776
do you want a picture of me Ovaa? I can be sure to send a few torture tools with it, maybe even a video of my favourite work.

>he seems to be completely serious

>>1723101
we are fine and I hate to say this but...........whats in the bag?

>Astral leaps into the network for safety
>>
>>1723100
>>1723101
Greetings friends, I am doing well. Mr.Carter, what's in that bag
>>
>>1723103
>>1723104
So,any news lately?I was doing research for a but,so I was unable to attend the past few sessions as much.

And that is classified information I am afraid.

>The bag shakes a bit.Carter absentmindedly pulls out another bag,and places it on the table.

This,however,is not classified.It is my lunch.
>>
Rolled 82, 3 = 85 (2d100)

>>1723105
>astral just sends a few drones to try and take it

now I wanna know

>rolling for speed and stealth, not nessicerily in that order
>>
>>1723103
Just a regular photo would do, of you, nothing else. It's for a school project so nothing scary please is to be included in the photo
>>
>>1723107
>The bag is nabbed from Carter as he eats a sandwich.

You might want to put that down,Astral.Would Not recommend opening it.

>Screaming is heard from the bag.
>>
>>1723109
>opening up the bag...........something is there and the drone dies luckily closing the bag by landing on it.

>Astral seems.....different
>>
>:///Stasis Offline\\\:<
>:///Woke.exe\\\:<
G..ree//:""""tings
Amb\``;s//adors
>:///SpeakNiggaSpeak.exe\\\:<
Greetings Ambassadors I have been sent in lue of Khanin today for she believes that I am worth showing off as the latest display of Raltekian Industry
>>
>>1723111
Damn it.
>Carter runs over and picks up the bag.The thing is quiet now.

Come on,Astral.There goes an hour I will never have back.
>>1723112
Sup.Who are you?
>Carter takes a bite from his sandwich.
>>
>>1723114
X2-903 Designation....N/A
>:///Carterisaweirdo.exe\\\:<
wat iz up in da hisouz nibba
>:///Eatsandwich.exe\\\:<
>>
File: Astral .png (247KB, 561x592px) Image search: [Google]
Astral .png
247KB, 561x592px
>>1723114
>sat there I just look at him.

>then I point to a robot

khanin bot......weak

>he just sits there

[picture for ovaa, just make it a bit darker blue and less hair with a evil look and you got it]
>>
>>1723117
You alright?You seem to be having a slight spasm.

>Carter continues to eat.
>>1723119
That is a little rude,Astral.

Also,you may want to sit down.
Before the effects kick in.
>>
>>1723121
>the tiny slight crunch of carter biting into his sandwich slightly sounds like a gunshot causing X2 (for short) to have a reflexive breakdown
*RALTEKIAN CYBER SCREECHING
>:///Vietnam.exe\\\:<
>his form folds out as the latest of Raltekian Weaponry and defense systems and combat enhancements reveal themselves as he reflexively shoots carters sandwich into ash and fires wildly around the room screaming
NA NAM NAM NA NAM NAM NA NAM NAM NA
>:///Chillnigga.exe\\\:<
.......Sorry
>>
>>1723128
If you are a show of Raltekian industry,I would hate to see your architecture.

Regardless,you owe me a sandwich.
>Carter takes out another sandwich,and bites into it.

Or approximately 8.67 SFC credits.
>>
>>1723130
I am...sorry ambassador...I am still getting used to the enhancements and additions. I will gladly compensate you for your sandwich
>:///Credittransfer.exe\\\:<
May we have a proper introduction once again? I assure you we are The Best.
>>
>>1723131
>Carter takes the credits.He continues to eat his sandwich.

Sure dude.Go right ahead,I would like to see who you are.Want a sandwich,by the way?
>>
>>1723134
Of course of course and I actually can't eat. Bummer I know. But ummmm.....I don't really know how to show me off in this type of enviroment....*whispers* besides the bullet holes everywhere.
>>
>>1723134
I would love to try a sandwich Mr.Carter, why are they called sandwiches by the way? Does the food contain sand?
>>
>>1723137
>Carter hands him a sandwich.

Naw,they are called that after some Duke used to eat em.No sand,unless you want it,that is.
>>1723136
So,you are a combat cyborg?
>>
>>1723140
Thank you Mr.Carter, it's true that you learn something new everyday
>Ovaa grabs the sandwich with one of his appendages
>>
>>1723140
Why yes I am! and I am certainly proud to b- WAIT
>:///Realization.exe\\\:<
I've got it. I have various recordings of my deeds here this is my personal favorite! It was my first ever assignment into a insurgents captured city to purge it clear of them. (just pretend they're Raltekians and this is him barely trying)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlgsmZHVXt4
>>
>>1723144
No problem.So,how is your family?
>>1723146
So,you are essentially a combat cyborg,that can kill things efficiently?With built in weaponry?

Also,do you have a pen?
>>
>>1723147
With any instrument I wield along with built in weapons to be correct. and no i am sorry.
>>
>>1723147
The family is doing great, I miss them at times, but I have my duties here. But when I get home there's always good food and lots of hugs, so it's not all bad I presume
>>
>//A Outpost on the Boarder of Federation space has gone silent after sending a mayday message of a surprise attack of a unknown force.
>>
>>1723214
ignore this one
>>
>>1723214
>Ivan looks to the communications array, his cloacked from staring at it in annoyance

Ivan to ovaa>>1723153
>he mutters over the vox
ovaa, we may have trouble. a mayday has been sent but now no signals are coming out or in. any ideas?
>>
File: shot_2.png (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shot_2.png
52KB, 800x600px
>//A Outpost on the Boarder of Federation space has gone silent after sending a mayday message of a surprise attack of a unknown force. 9 days later a feed back message returns saying "please come back. everything is fine, we need reinforcements" and other weirdly phrased sentence. and no matter what no video feed can be connected
>>
>>1723217
That doesn't sound good, do we havy any vessles nearby that can investigate?
>>
>>1723217
ignore this one too
>>
>>1723220
nooooooooooooo, but we just got some.........signals back.

no video only...........audio. I willlllllllll.head to this placeeeee, care to joinnnnnnnnnn me?

>he makes for his ship
>>
>approaching the out post, the light absorbing skin of my ship lets me get within 19 miles of the station before being detected.

ttttttttttthis.....is dignitary Ivan.........report your.......status of communications and systemssssss

>his ships shields are up
>>
>>1723219
What the hell is going on.
>>1723220
A small patrol force the 452nd Patrol Flotila is nearby numbering about 2 corvets 2 frigates and a destroyer can be in there in 7 hours.
>>
>>1723229
iiiiiiii am currently on sight..........do hurry.........I may require..assssssssssssistance
>>
>>1723153
Greetings ambassador Ovaa I have heard many things of the Noo from my former neighbor is is a great pleasure to meet you.
>>
File: Tv-with-static.jpg (179KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Tv-with-static.jpg
179KB, 500x375px
>>1723231
>>1723229
As soon as the ships enter orbit of the planet radio suddenly turns on

more random sentences form out of the static, exept this time with no contradictions.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1723240
this is ratherrrrrrrrrr.......unusual

[rolling to clear up the static to full sentences]

iiiiiiis anyone.....capable of deciphering this messssssssss?
>>
"Join us"
"finally, i get to see my family again"
"i cant wait too see home"
"fooood"

ocasonally the odd sentence would come out

"where are they? are we safe? we need to report to command"
"give me a Monkey wrench
>>
"HELLO HELLO HELLO, WELCOME TO THE SHOW"

occasonaly the odd alien language would sputter out. no one can really tell what those voices are saying.
>>
>>1723243

>Ivans sense of danger starts tolling

Director....call of yourrrrrrrrrrr men......have them hold location in this systemsssssssssss....outer reaches

>my ship starts to dock with the largest station I can find that is near a large population center
>>
File: Interface_bay.jpg (485KB, 1003x651px) Image search: [Google]
Interface_bay.jpg
485KB, 1003x651px
>>1723249
>The Docks empty, it looks like no ones been there for a week.

>there is weird tech grafted on to everything however, but nothing that seems federation standard
>>
>>1723251
>drawing my staff, I march forward looking over the tech. this is slightly difficult due to my aura of madness altering reality but it is quickly suppressed for the moment.

iiiiiiiintresting...........I wonder

>I begin to scan these items with a small jewel encrusted glass and send back a report every 5 seconds or so

wwwwwwwwwhere are all the people?

>attempting to detect life forms in a few hundred meters radius
>>
>>1723257
roll a d10
>>
>>1723259
[rolling]
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>1723265
>>
>>1723268
you since life on the station, but it all feels off. like its all scrambled and hollow somehow.
>>
>>1723268
>>1723265
Suddenly a text message appered on the Computer

"oh, what are you doing here? is something wrong?"
>>
>>1723277
>smirking rather mirthlessly I tilt my head slightly

youuuuuuuu........youuuuuu are not of the federation......this is their home...........speak, what are you.......WHO are you?

>I mutter under my breath as I prepare another incantation
>>
>>1723280
"wh- whatr? sir, are you ok? we've been fine for the last 90 cycles"
>>
File: Ivan front.png (135KB, 400x657px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan front.png
135KB, 400x657px
>>1723284
this.......is not true...........ffffffor if you were fine......explain the mayday call.

or betterrrrrrrrrrrrr yet.........explain why my magics are disrupted..........no thing from the federation can do so and remain.......normal

>a large ring begins spinning around the mage, slowly expanding and lighting up my surroundings

[pic is ivans front]
>>
>>1723285
"Emergency.... sir, what are you talking about? we've been fine since we set up shop.'

"e/sigh/ here. well open the bay doors. just keep following the doors opening up and youll be in the control room in no time. here we can speak person to person"

Suddenly one of the doors on the far off bay opens up to reveal a decently lit hallway with even more weird technology grafted to everything.
>>
File: Ivan back.png (159KB, 400x657px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan back.png
159KB, 400x657px
>>1723290
Vvvvvvery well.

>he begins to march forward, the ring of magic flickering and hissing in a dead tounge
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
>>1723313
https://youtu.be/hmsZyC0UXUU

>Marching foward more and more of that grafted technology appear, some meld seamlessly into the walls, others bursting out the seams.

>you also notice shell casings in the corners of where the floor and wall meet and plasma and laser scorch marks but those are rare

> theres also a distinct lack of personale in the patrolling the hallways. but the feeling of life is getting closer.
>>
>>1723320
>shooting the speakers that conjor that accursed racket. I continue, taking several large samples of tech as I go.

>After a while walking I smile and release my spell, 6 small sprites of changing color spread out and vanish searching the multitude of passageways hunting for life as I approach the control room

Kkkkkkknock.......kkkkkkkkkkknock misssster strange.........kkkkkkkkkknock kkkkkkkkkkkkknock
>>
What the hell is going on?
>>
>>1723866
I don't know.
>Carter eats his sandwich.
How are the Rumar?
>>1723152
Well,that seems good then.I do not know why you were sent,however.To send a combat droid to show off industry seems rather redundant.

So,do you play chess?
>>1723153
Perhaps they could come visit the station?
>>
How are you all? I apologize for being engaged in other manners but oh well sometimes diplomatic matters must take a back seat.
Ooc sorry everyone doing 40k
>>
>A tear in the fabric of reality opens, a gaping wound in the firmament of creation, and what appears to be a young boy steps through that gateway into the shimmering expanse of oblivion.
>"Howdy Federation. What's going on?"
>>
>>1724144
We are expanding into the northern territories near rumarian space as we speak
>>
>>1724512
>The Director states at the child confusingly for few seconds.
Hello child I don't think we've met?
>>
>Walks into the room.

Hey guys, what is up?

>He's still weakened from the previous battloe, but he still can hide it
>>
>>1724512
Good.How are you,ASMODEUS?
>>1724665
Nothing much.How are ya?
>>
>>1724665
You, you were the unlucky cyborg that stumbled unto Jhool right?
I think I saw you there
>>
>>1724702
Yes, yes i am. And it looks like i am going to help you guys out for a while.
>>
>>1724711
Well at least you proved competent, which is better than half of the people around here
>>
File: images (35).jpg (13KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
13KB, 194x259px
>>1724532
>The boy looks at the Director and smiles a bit, showing a few too many teeth.
>"I don't think we have Director, but it is a pleasure to meet you nonetheless."

>>1724700
>"I've been doing well, Danti's back and the Court is fixing some things up, but for the most part everything's going well."
>>
>>1724738
https://discord.gg/b3ypeX
OOC by the way we got a discord you should drop in and say hello.
>>
>>1724737
> Sighs

Thank you. I try most of the time. I am more of a scientist than a warrior
>>
>>1724738
I see.
So,has the Interloper moved at all?I plan to finally deal with him,as per your request.
>>
Princess Marama closed her eyes, the attenae on her head twitching every now and again, and the ship drivers reacting and adjusting the ships course based on their movement.

She was their guide and captain, without her they would be lost in the hyper storm, a explosion of chaotic energy that made the alternate space almost impossible to navigate unless one was a Royal Hoku-lele.

Throughout the ship, the clan sat and waited for the buffeting to end, and for real space to make its return. They all sang in a unified melody, a song passed down from generation to generation. It rang through their halls, and rang out through even the thick hull of the ship. Had one placed their ear to the several hundred feet thick armor hull, they would hear the singing.

It was a song of journeies, telling the story of great heroes surviving the frightening and the harsh. Of their gods, both good and evil, watching over their voyage and protecting them from the monsters and dangers that filled reality.

The ship lurched to the side, a wave of extradimensional energy bashing against the ship. Some children screamed, but the clan only sang louder, rising above the straining metal of the hill and the structure.

Princess Marama lead the song, the crew singing with her as they neared the end. Then, with a shudder of realspace rocking the ship, the were back in real space. They, along with several other Clan ships exiting hyper space, orbited the federation capital station.

A gathering of clans had rarely occurred since they became nomads, but the crisis that faced their people nessessitated it.

"Voa, hail my sisters. We must debate on whose ship we will have our meeting." Marama said, her communications officer nodding and setting to work, immediatly arguing with the rival communications officers on who would get to initiate the hails.

Marama waited, sending a hailing message to the federation station, hoping there would be a delegate that could be impartial and help the coming debates come to a quick end, else they spend weeks debating whose ship they will argue on.

>open to anyone who wants to deal with this
>>
>>1724833
>Carter pulls out a strange ball of flesh with an eye and begins to speak through his...comms tumor thing.

Hello?Who is this?
>>
>>1724833
> the warlord leans closer to the, monitor, unsure of what he is seeing
And you are?
>>
Guys, i want to help out. I need to work out if i did something good. But in order to do this, i need you to see this.

>Pulls out his thin book from a holster on his hip and lays it out on the table. The front page shows a rotating island floating in the middle of stars sitting on a constant stormy cloud.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1724883
This is a book.Is this supposed to be a puzzle,or a map?

>Carter absentmindedly examines the page.
Ooc
Rolling just in case.
>>
>>1724926
This my fine sir, is a teleportal. It's how i get around.
>>
>>1724863
>>1724852
"Hello Federation members, this is Princess Marama of Clan Kame-hua of the Haku-lele trade clans. Me and my sisters have come seeking the federations aide in a matter concerning our species. However, to make sure our debates do not take weeks or even months, I was hoping to request a unbiased mediator to join in order to expediate the matter."

The princess was not only thinking about efficiency, but playing a card to give her an edge. By doing this, she planed to gain an edge in the debates over her sisters, and perhaps put her clan ahead of all the others in this matter.

>"do either of you have the time to aide us?"
>>
>>1724978
I can be a mediator if needed.Do I need to go on your ship?
>>1724945
I see.So,why are you showing us this?
>>
>>1724982
I plan on aiding you guys, but, in order to help, we ... or i need to head back to my base of operations.
>>
>>1724982
"Thank you, and what may I call you?"

She ignored the shouting coming from the comm station, trusting Voa
>>
>>1725024
Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.
So,how do I board?
>>1724998
Why is this?Do you need something there?
>>
>>1725058
Well, i have something to show off, but it seems you might be busy else were. Where is that shark guy?
>>
>>1725064
In the bacon stores,probably?
>>
>>1725024
>The Admiral reappears though this time as a hologram transmitted by his command ship. Though not as big as the Empire's mighty dreadnoughts,the battleship "Fearless" was quite a site. Festooned with massive mass driver and laser turrets along with a mass of battle scars from as early as the Conclave war the ship still had yet to fail him.
I am Admiral Karl Shimmel commander of the United Empire's 21st Expeditionary Fleet and ambassador from that power as well. I welcome you to the Federation and must ask what manner of crisis are your people currently going through?
>>1725105
To be fair Carter it is a good thing we have the bacon stores otherwise the stations crew might become snacks of Lord Rukaar.
>>
>>1725105
Wait, to make him into shark bacon strips?
>>
>>1724978
Oh, well then I am Lord Rukaar of the Rumarian Empire, hail to you
>>
>>1725244
No to eat the bacon strips. As far as I know you can't make a shark into bacon.
>>
>>1725244
I should kill you for that insult
>>
>>1725321
I'm sorry, it was a bad joke. Anyways, Sharkman. Would you like to take a small adventure with me? I have an offer for you guys.
>>
>>1725266
>>1725162
>>1725058
"I am pleased to have received so many responses. I'll send a shuttle to recieve any of you who wish to take part. I will begin the negotiations with my sisters while I wait."

>Shuttle is sent to the nearest dock to the councilors or whatever they're called
>>
>>1725356
May I take my flagship instead? Or is the situation too sensitive to handle the presence of an Imperial battleship?
>The Admiral sighs knowing most likely he'll have to leave his beloved flagship.
>>
>>1725356
Understood.I will meet you there.
>>1725244
No,to eat the bacon.
>>1725162
Yeah,but he won't be eating all of it.
>>
>>1725532
>>1725356
Excuse me Ambassadors,I am needed elsewhere.

>Carter begins to walk to the docks,and address the Princess on his comms.

So,what do you need help on?And why would your debates last so long?
>>
>>1725580
It is no issue Carter. I think I will accompany the Princess as well.
>Gathers his gear and weaponry and prepares to board the shuttle,though not without a few squads of infantry as backup.
>>
>>1725429
Marama smiles "oh no admiral, please bring your ship. It can only show the support the federation brings to our plight." And show that the Princess has military strength accompanying her own.

>>1725532
>>1725961
>>1725580
"Our clan ships are being targeted by pirates within and out of Federation space. We have come to ask for the Federation's aide."

She sighed, rubbing the fur around her neck "however, we must decide who shall make the formal request. The princess who does will have the honor amongst the clans for acquiring aide. Before that, we must debate on who is allowed to vote. Me before that, we must debate on whose ship we will have the vote on." She sounded tired and annoyed, but resigned "and before that...Voa must finish debating with the other comm officer who gets to send the hails to all the other princesses. Judging from the gestures he just made, I believe I have received that honor." The princess smiled proudly, seeming to lose some of the resignation on her face.

"So, if you don't mind, all of you arriving on my ship, and aiding the delegation will make this whole process much smoother."
>>
>>1726580
Sure.However,if I may ask,what are these pirates?

And why do you debate over such small things?

>He boards the ship,holding a sandwich and a bag that squirms.
>>
>>1724808
>The boy makes an odd gesture with his arm.
>"The Interloper seems to have fled deeper into the outer darkness, likely having felt the wounding of OMEGA and the drawing of the Courts attention. With any luck, MIKABOSHI has already consumed the pest, though you should still be on guard Ambassador. Just in case."
>>
>>1726634
>The princess is there to welcome him. "The pirates are just that, pirates. All we know is that they are determined to get our goods. The Hoku-lele trade in order to get what we need to keep our ships in order and our people happy and fed." She said, gesturing to be followed "as for the debates...any advantage a princess can get over the others is seen as a threat to them. We instinctually wish to see the others die, so we may become queen. However, our population is to small to waste on such a pointless civil war. So, we debate, and we stay separate..."

She leads everyone to a room, where 8 screens float each having a different Princess. All of them looked angry.

"Marama! How dare you bring outsiders here!" Said a purple princess, her attennae shaking in anger.

"Oh be quiet Anka-roa, you're just whining that I did it before any of you had the idea." Marama said, all the Princess silently glaring at their sister.

"And what role will these outsiders play today? Your pawns? You know the word of none Royals mean little in these debates." Said a red Princess, fire like patterns in her fur.

"Oh yes, but since they are ranking member of the federation council, or otherwise posses great power, they have the right to be part of this debate as a mediator. They will be helping us make our descisions." Marama said, smiling as the other Princesses began to shout in anger, all of them calling Marama a sneak and a cheater.

"Councilors, admiral, how do you feel on this matter?" Marama asked, ignoring her angered sisters.
>>
>>1726695
Shame.I had hoped I could kill it,use it's carcass.
Who is MIKABOSHI?
>>1726705
>Carter looks at Marama.

I think we should kill all the pirates.Unless you were asking for something else.

And I think you should accept outside help.Not like you'll handle this on your own I assume.
>>
>>1726803
Marama nodded "exactly what I thought councilor. if we were left to decide, we would spend the next month debating on who would get to fire the first shot...then another month on who would be second, then third and so on. Until a clear hierarchy was established, all so we could bicker again to determine who leads." She said, annoyed as she stared at her sisters, who all had calmed down and looked a little embarrassed. "We cannot continue like this. So, in order to ensure our people can survive, I say that the federation should be involved in our descisions. All in favor?"

Marama raised her hand, and all the other Princesses seemed to become annoyed and defensive, as a they all slowly raised their hands.

"Then it is settled. Now then, as the person who brought about this meeting, as well as the one who seems to understand the nessescity of urgency, I nominate my ship to not only hold the meeting, but for me to have a seat on the voting of who shall make the formal request. All in favor?"

Much ruckus ensued as all the Princesses began to shout at one another on who held how much power or how much influence, and who was more worthy to decide or even be the candidate.

Marama looked to the councilors "do you have anything you'de like to say? Perhaps questions or a verdict? We are willing to work with the federation on this matter as best as we can."
>>
>>1726886
>Carter looks around at the ship,speaking as he walks about.

Yeah,sure.So,assuming the vote you just said passes,in essence you want us to act as mediators and help recommend courses of action?

And what request?You mean a request to decalre war on the pirates,or a request to allow us as mediators?

And who is that red one?
>>
File: IMG_2360.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2360.png
144KB, 430x470px
>Ovaa comes in with the rest of the Federation representatives

Hello, sorry I am late, I had some documents to sign and I lost track of time.
>>
>>1726909
No issue.my friend.I am currently attempting to aid as a mediator.Care to join me?
>>
>>1726897
The red princess crossed her upper arms "I am Bele Nua, sailor of fire and tamer of stars." She said proudly, the other Princesses quieting and nodding their heads, even Marama.

"And our request is for the Federation to provide official support and aide in dealing with these Pirates. Guarding our trade routes, hunting them down, escorting our live ships, as well as anything else to secure us from the criminals they've allowed to roam free in their space." The princess said firmly, leaning forward "The federation, in my eyes, is nothing but a collection of diplomats trying to appease the other. They lack the strength and will that come from fighting for survival." She leaned back, letting out a sigh.

"As such, I nominate myself as the one who should make the request. The Federation will surely provide the aide we deserve when faced with me." She said, slamming her fist down and glaring at the other Princesses, who seemed to quiet down. Except for Marama.

"Or you'll make our people like like arrogant brutes, and turn our only hope away with callous remarks and fiery temper." She said, Bele Nua releasing an anger growl as her Attennae flared up.

The other Princesses in the room began to grow bold, voicing critiques that slowly grew into arguments, with Bele trying to reclaim her dominance.

"Sisters!" Marama called out, silencing the room "The federation members I invited are here to ensure that we get this done quickly. So, we shall let them speak. Amassadors Carter and Ovaa, whose titles I'm sure are grand and equal to some of us here." She said, bowing her head respected boy to Bele-Nua, " Who will you accept as not only the one to make the request, but the clan to represent the Holu-lele in the future?"

"What?!" Anka Roa shouted, standing from her seat "This meeting was to determine who would ask the Federation, not to determine our representative!"

Bele-Nua scoffed "sit down Anka, Marama has played her sneaky games once more. Whoever makes the formal declaration would have more leverage in future debates concerning the federation. A leverage that would only grow stronger everyday, especially if they worked on it." Bele-Nua said, smirking and nodding "I hate your guts Marama, but you are always a worthy rival."

Marama smiled and bowed "thank you tamer of suns."
>>
>>1726972
>Carter mumbles something,before addressing them

Apologies,but this is a rather big decision.May you please excuse me and Ovaa for a second as we deliberate on our answer?
>>
>>1726972
>>1726997
>Ovaa slumps over.Carter picks him up.

I think that human sandwiches may act as a sort of sleeping aid for Noo.

Regardless,you have offered a rather large choice.Can you all at least introduce yourselves?That way,I know who I am picking.

Preferably with less insults.
>>
>>1726997
>>1727033

>jumping out of carters phone, I look at the assembled moths

so you guys want to join the federation? huh I wonder

carter why are they insulting each other in the middle of negotiations?
>>
>>1720256
>RP stuff got booted from /tg/

everyday it strays further from gods light
>>
>>1727043
I don't know,they seem competitive.Anyways,it is up to me to choose the new Federation representative now.
Though I would appreciate your help.
>>
>>1727044
shame innit?

>>1727047
huh so you got, the level headed one. the bitchy one and the ones who are timid and don't talk to us, so I would go with the level headed one. if they are cautious to ask, then when we offer we seem benevolent.
if they ask for everything and we always comply then we seem weak
>>
>>1727049
Hmm.I await their response,but I quite like Anka.Pride and fury are valuable,plus she has a cool title.

And we must not be cowed by pleas of aid.While we should help,remember to remain cautious.Especially after Eortan.
>>
do they talk carter, they are just staring at me
>>
>>1727033
Marama nodded "I am Princess Marama, 4th born and the charmer of storms. My clan explore the hyperlanes and sell the location of worlds to species for a percentage of the products and resources shipped from them."

Bele-Nua Cleared her threat "I am Bele-Nua, and you know of my titles. I am the first born Princess, and my clan harvests the energy of stars and sell it to the highest bidder."

Anka-Roa spoke next "I am Anka-Roa, Hunter of the East Sea. I am the 7th born Princess and my clan hunt void creatures and sell their meat and organs."

A small green Princess, obviously younger then all the others "I-I am Princess Yua Hei, 9th born...My clan sells fabrics a-and textiles...I-I don't have a title yet..."

A large purple Princess, adorned in gold and seeming to have required a molting a few to many times. She was holding a golden orb "And you likely won't getting any littlest sister," The purple Princess chortled loudly, getting some scattered laughter as the youngest shrank in her seat. "I am Boa Lei, second born and my clan gathers precious metals and sells works of art and tools made of them."

A blue furred princess spoke next "I am Anaderna, 3rd born and my clan sells weapons." She said simply, staring at the ambassador.

(Cont.)
>>
>>1727074
(Boa Lei's title is the Gatherer of jewels, and Anaderna is the dealer of war.)

A gray, bored looking princess spoke next "I am Moakalana, 6th born and known as the tomb bringer. We find the find those lost to the void, scavenge their possessions, and then return the bodies to their families."

A sound of disgust from an orange Princess "silence yourself corpse eater. I am Yuleoura, 5th born and known as the Keeper of keys. My clan hides away the treasures of others for a fee, and protect the secret."

"And how is that going for you?" Asked a brown Princess, who received a glare from Yuleoura. "More importantly, I am Oa, 6th born. My clan trades information." She said simply, looking at Marama "information some wish to keep secret..."

Marama stared at her sister with a gaze like steel, but her wings twitches nervously, making the sister smile.

>Who shall you choose?

>(feel free to ask any of them questions)
>>
>>1727086
so ladies, a quick question for you?

if I were to activate the bomb I had placed on your ship before exiting carters phone unless you handed one of yourselves over to torture and examination, who would you hand over?

>Astral begins a count down from 20 seconds
>>
>>1727086
Hey,Moakalana.One question.
Why do you seem disinterested?Exploring tombs certainly sounds exciting.
>>1727088
You try that and I will put you in airplane mode.
>>
>>1727088
>>1727092
All the Princesses go silent, the fur raising as they seemed to glare at the man "You dare! is this how the federation handles things?! Through games and terrorism!?" Shouted Bele-Nua, Marama pulling out a gun and aiming it at Astra. Shouted from behind the Princesses, their crew preparing for battle as ship weaponry began to charge up.

Marama glared at Carter "What is the meaning of these threats!?"
>>
>>1727105
>Cackling like a mad man, I wipe a digital tear from my eye

oh that was funny, realy you tore my side in two. hahahahaha

ahh anywho, you lot fight like well.....sisters so I wanted to see if you would break. and I don't represent the federation, I'm a private contractor. that is the meaning. now I would ask you now consider that I am a artificial intelligence, how can I put a bomb on your ship? I don't have hands, the absolute worst I can do is vent this ships atmosphere and suffocate you all. so now we understand each other and I'm going to let carter do his job ive had my fun.

>he jumps into carters phone and leaves the ship, laughing all the way
>>
>>1727109
>>1727105
My apologies.Astral has a different sense of humor than most.

Still doesn't excuse it though.

Can I have my questions answered now?I am sorry if he soured your mood.
>>
I leave to go check on one thing and astral threatens a new ambassador
Honestly worse has happened
>>
Hail, federation. It is I, Representative Inkito! I apologize for the delay, but we shall commence, shall we?
>>
>>1727320
Hello inkito, how are your people been faring of the late
>>
>>1726705
>The Admiral after some delay finally arrives on his shuttle. Walking into the room clearly agitated from how long it took his access codes to work.
I have been listening to Ambassador Carter over the bug I planted on him,sorry about that Carter though by now the Wastes have probably already turned it into a biomechanical insect. But I counsel an act of cooperation between your princesses. With everyone of them sending in a task force as part of a larger group to handle the threat. With of course support provided by my forces or a detachment of the Federation navy to be the neutral party and make sure that no betrayal goes on.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>1727360
Aha my friend, I see. Very well then, I was visiting your homeworld Earth, and it was not a pleasurable experience. After signing some documents I decided to go to this famous restaurant in the downtown of the greater H.K.-Macau district, and I was treated very harshly I was mugged by one of your many orphan street-gangs, taken all my money, and then knocked unconscious by some lunatic. Then. I woke up in some garbage area, and went to file a police report. The police commissoner then detained me for a day and I missed important delegation that day. It was not until two days that the Ploraxian government could help me. Also the ban on small arms is stupid, as I could not defend myself from the swarm. And this is why Ploraxia is superior to the U.E. If you want proof, here is the dataslate.
>>
>>1727320
>The Admiral has to hold back a sneer
Ahhh once again the Ploraxians late to the party once again. After relying on the Dominion to defend Liberty station even though it was inside your space I thought you might have learned to be quicker Inkito.
>The Admiral laughs
Well then I believe it is time to start this session. What shall we do on the matter of these pirates?
>>
>>1727372
Ah, yes. Our fleets were part of the counterattack to retake it, and we are leading the offensive.
>he laughs
Anyways, the main fleet was in for repairs. Also, you know... if you have not heard we are also offering military support to deal with the Ssylth warlords. They attacked several mining stations and a spaceport near the border.
>>
>>1727371
Hmmm well if you were between by poor orphans perhaps your so called courage during the Hive War is nothing but a fallacy. And my poor ill informed Inkito,the small arms restriction is only temporary so our brave and numerous soldiers will have the arms to hold back the Horde and our other foes. I find it weird that in times of wars Ploraxia's citizens would be better armed than their soldiers but oh well.
>>
>>1727376
Well it just seems strange to once again be relying on humans as first line of defense. I guess what I heard about the vaunted Ploraxian fleet was just exaggeration. I would have thought the new Federation meeting place would have been better protected by your fleets.
>>
>>1727383
Or maybe perhaps that my prosthetics were malfunctioning, as the hearing took place in the sector known as the Namib Desert, where the main weapons testing ground is? Or maybe it is because I have not been in combat for quite a while now! Oh, by the way our soldiers and citizens are armed alike, so that way the defense of worlds can be done effectively. And, also I was very hungry at the time. It was a surprise you fool, not even a famed warrior could react so quickly. Not to mention my other prosthetics were taken by your """"""""TRAVEL SECURITY BUREAU"""""" because they could be used as a weapon, not to mention I could not bring my gun, and my personal ship was nearly destroyed because of your """"""""""planetary guard""""""""".
>>
>>1727393
Ah, I see. Well my friend, here is the repair manifest, and the fleet orders to go for repair.
>He hands several dataslate
And it also contains several eyewitness accounts. Not to mention Emperor Kinrotos XVII led the counterattack himself, something which your emperor could not do.
>>
>>1727394
Hah I seem to have struck a nerve it seems. Though for a diplomatic officer it boggles the mind you wouldn't have brought a bodyguard with. And I can assure you the Travel Bureau often makes exceptions for these things. But to be beaten up,robbed and knocked unconscious by a bunch of children even with the advantage of surprise must be a great stain among your honor as a warrior.Truly to have fallen that low from your training is quite amazing. And it is good to hear that your soldiers and citizens are similarly armed because this incident has brought me great doubts about the quality of your warriors.
>>
>>1727414
Oho, so basically you deny all these claims? And, besides, it wasn't just one. It was nearly twenty-five, and that is a lot. Now, I was there to bring attention to an arms deal.
>>
>>1727403
Well MY Emperor knows his duty as head of state comes before everything else even if he wishes to wildly charge at the enemy.
>The Admiral smiles going in for the proverbial kill
But apparently your Emperor knows nothing of concepts like restraint or delegation. Remember my Emperor was not the one who started a duel with another Federation member for no reason. And MY Emperor has faith in our military leaders and their abilities to get the job done but perhaps in Ploraxia their incompetence means your Emperor is the only officer to know what he's doing.
>>
>>1727421
Not at all. All civilizations have crime,though the Noo might be an exception, and it is sad that some children must go without parents but not all people can have an easy life. But what I really take from this conversation is the Ploraxian tendency to complain and exaggerate details to make up for their own failings. With a warrior such as you being beaten by a bunch of children and with your apparent gusto to give your citizens military grade weapons,almost as if you know your military can't hold back your enemies, really gives a glimpse into the Ploraxian military mind.And having your Emperor leading your offensives shows either an incompetent officer corp or an incompetent leader who doesn't know when to delegate. But that should be all Inkito let us get on with the session.
>>
>>1727426
Yes, for all I care the morale of Ploraxian soldiers surpasses that of UE soldiers, as their arms are better, their leaders are compassionate and logical, and their Emperor cares about them. Also, it was believed to be war memories, as he also participated in the hive wars. The only problem was that there was nearly twenty five. And these were not small children, they were adolescents. I had taken down most of them, and if it were not for one striking a club on my head, I would have gotten out of there. And..
>he smirks
It is very pathetic that you have these many orphans here, and such poverty across your empire. At least in Ploraxia we help the poor, and not to mention these poor children have to live such dirty lives. Its very sad and I am astounded that your empire cannot do something like helping them, or building orphanages.
>>
So has any thing interesting happen in my absence?
>>
>>1727439
Alright. But, one more thing before I go... it was really not my best moment, and I need to go to the Kalgerosian Monestary to train after a while. We have a competent officer corp, but the emperor is a military man at heart, and led the offensive on his own request, not to mention accompanied by a cadre of officers. Also, I saw police brutally beating several homosexuals. It is quite sad that you have such discrimination, very childish discrimination, to this day... We ploraxians have gotten over it a long time ago, and for all I care several high ranking officers are homosexual. Complaining? I am only """"complaining""""" over how terrible your governmental services are.
>>
>>1727450
Anyways, let us begin.
>>
Anyways, recently we are intervening in the Ssylth Crisis, and with the suffering of Inkito, the UE-Ploraxian arms deal, valued at about 16 Billion STC. Ploraxian Authorities are now going to crack down on Rumarian Piracy, especially the narcotics industry.
>>
thread bump.
>>
>>1727450
>>1727440
Ahhh and yet you're always making excuses Inkito. Exaggerating the number of children that overwhelmed you to make up for your poor training and physical prowess and while it is quite amusing how you keep changing and adding new things to your story. I find the length you go to find complaints quite hilarious. And I apologize for the failing parts of the brain but I must remind you that the UE is at war. While it may be your policy to throw all of your resources into wartime orphanages here we are focusing on guns,tanks and ships. Your orphanages might be quite impressive and take care of all the orphans in Ploraxia but I doubt they'll do much to hold back the Horde. Though from your accounts human orphans must be quite the devastating opponents. And I've heard the rate of Ploraxian homosexuality is around 75% in males but to me it seems much too low. And I must applaud your investigative skills Inkito for being able to determine if those mem were truly homosexuals you must have gone to great lengths. That and your ability to tell if someone is a criminal or innocent at a glance is just breathtaking.
>>
>>1727469
ooc: this is getting into severe levels of /int/-level banter
Anyways, let us continue. And besides, what is the problem with homosexuals? I cannot believe we are still debating this, Ploraxians do not care what their warriors are, but how they fight, or if they are honourable or not. Every citizen is productive, and well we are here now. And besides, we can support both. Now, let us start with several issues.
As shown here:
>>1727461
Now, I really must say I remember your emperor committed a purge of all known homosexuals from high ranking positions.
Anyways, let us end this here.
>>
>>1727461
ooc: shit its SFC.
Anyways, we believe that we can start a massive counteroffensive on the border, and...
>he gets a news alert on his holocommunicator
Oh shit... Horde-sponsored terrorists have taken the Federal Reserve.
>>
>>1727490
I can't believe that so they've taken over Fort Cocks?
>>
>>1727500
Very funny admiral, anyways, General Hyzun and her battalion have been mobilized towards the bank, and they have requested we come. Grand Admiral Obloss is there as well.
>>
>>1727509
The first and second Marine battalions are being deployed, and the third airbornes are also in position.
>>
I await any information of the late
>>
>>1727524
Rukaar! Yes, thank you. Well... the horde terrorists have taken the federal reserve, and we are sending in elite marine battalions. Would you like to help?
>>
>>1727531
It seems my eyes are losing their power, who are you?
>>
>>1727524
Well Lord Rukaar I must regret to inform you that both the UE and the Ploraxians are taking action against the Rumarian piracy throughout the galaxy. If you do not stop this there shall be a more military response to these pirates up to the fortification and blockade of Rumar borders in the Milky Way. What do you say?
>>
>>1727538
I say that you are dumb to threaten me, call them off unless you want them back in bodybags
>>
>>1727546
And I say you're a fool to conduct piracy against your allies even though we have fought and died for your people more than once.
>The Admiral's face is a look of anger and betrayal.
You could end this now without violence Rukaar.
>>
>>1727553
And you insult the only person that is keeping your empire alive, we die for you against things you could not understand
Call them off
>>
>>1727567
Hah so you think raiding us is saving our empires? And Lord Rukaar in your arrogance you have forgotten that we have stood and faced the same foes as well. And I don't think we'll cancel our actions till your pirates are called off as well.
>>
>>1727587
Yes. Rukaar, we are allies. But you must call off your pirates. I cannot believe I agree with you, but let us destroy these pirates. You are shielding brigands. We want them. Either extradite them and come with us to discuss the legislation, or we will destroy them ourselves.
>>
>>1727587
Then you seal their fate, may the morkaii fest upon you
>>
>>1727612
>he sighs
Very well. But have it known that we will contain this to the northwestern section. All other federation space is neutral ground.
>>
>>1720256
thread bump.
>>
>>1727612
>>1727617
Inkito I have my battlegroups intercepting every pirate and Rumarian ship they see what are your battle plans?
>>
>>1727815
My plans... well, currently what we need to do is to destroy their shipyards in the sector. Ploraxian Intelligence shall do this. Then, while they realize what happens we strike with our fleets. After that... we need to plan more.
>>
It seems like I dozed off, how embarassing of me. Can anyone tell me what I have missed?
>>
>>1727845
Well... there was a small border war now between Ploraxia, UE, and the Rumar, terrorists have taken the federal reserve hostage, and of course I had a small argument with Karl.
>>
>>1727848
How terrible. How is the hostage situation going? Can the Noo aid in any way?
>>
>>1727830
We will respong with fast strikes. There will be a blockade. Any move they make will be detected, and we need an iron wall of both of our troops. Also leave any civilian Rumar ships alone, or any which do not show any hostile intent.
>>
>>1727848
>>1727845
Rukaar is being a damn idiot again. Instead of trading with us he has been sending pirate fleets to raid our worlds and shipping. And instead of disbanding them peacefully he has decided that the only solution is war. And now we're engaged fortifying and blockading the Rumar border. Also Inkito got beaten up by children.
>>
>>1727857
Well? Do you have any marines nearby? Send them to here
>gives dataslate
Anyways, we are negotiating. Though we will plan a strike.
>>
>>1727868
What do you mean by negotiating? He pretty much declared war on us now is the time to fight.
>>
>>1727868
>>1727874
The Noo are ready to step in at any time to try and resolve this peacefully
>>
>>1727866
He can be amiable, but he is very stubborn. AND THAT... NEVER HAPPENED. Anyways, so we are storming the federal reserve. All the terrorists are dead, along with three hostages.
Never mind. So, we have seen one more fleet in our space try to raid us, and we have destroyed them.
>>
>>1727874
Its the hostage crisis you dumb primate. Anyways, we have issued an ultimatum. All known ambassadorial staff in Rumar space have been evacuated, and the rest were killed by the Rumarians.
>>1727878
Too late, they have stormed the building
>>
Alright if im reading this correctly Rukaar of the Rumarans isnt bringing these raiders in and interfering with those who try to stop the pirates?
>>
>>1727360
>Carter looks at his sandwich,and notices an implant on it.

Aw come on Karl,that was a good sandwich.

>He throws it to the side and faces the princesses.

So,apart from the fact that these Representatives are arguing over wartime activities,I restate my question.Moakalana,wh do you seem disinterested?

Also,why did she call you a corpse eater?
>>
>>1727883
>>1727879
First of all if you ever call me a dumb primate again I will join Rukaar's side but second the bank doesn't fucking matter Inkito. WE'RE IN AN INTERSTELLAR WAR. Send in the brute squad for all I care but now is the time to rally all of your citizens for war.
>>
>>1727901
Okay, okay fine. The Emperor has formally declared war, and we are sending in more troops and ships. He personally is coming here to pick us up, and lead us to the front. So go back to your houses in the diplomatic street and pack up, because we are going.
>>
>>1727901
Also sorry about that my friend. Our ride is a Ploraxian Hukkon-class Battleship, or otherwise known as Kinrotos XVII's personal battleship.
>>
>>1727898
>>1727907
We had it ham flavored too so you hopefully wouldn't notice.
>Gathers his security team and heads to his flagship to must the fleet.
The Ploraxian border seems to be closest to the Rumar so we'll be massing with your fleet there.
>>
>>1727913
Okay that is fine. Come with us on the battleship, they will not know. Anyways, she is a beauty. Let us go. Kinrotos XVII wants to meet you.
>>
Are people still demanding my people change their way of life
>>
>>1727920
>Inkito and Karl depart onto the battleship, heading off towards the border.
>>
>>1727920
I have my own battleship Inkito and I have marked seven staging areas on the galactic map where our fleets will gather. Seven Ploraxian fleets and seven UE fleets will gather up at these points and then jump into the neutral systems around Rumar space. We're gonna blockade them and hit any worlds that are giving aid to the Pirates but nothing more.
>>1725162
ooc my ship
>>1727932
Yes till you stop raiding our shit you aquatic bastard.
>>
>>1727946
>>
>>1727946
Oh wait... well his ship had to depart actually, on orders from Kinrotos XVII. Can I come on your battleship?
>>
>>1727946
So you choose war, I am sorry Karl, I am sorry
>>
>>1727954
>The Admiral sighs
Inkito just stay on his ship and we'll meet at the same rally point and plan there alright?
>>
>>1727932
Admittedly,your way of life is murdering innocents and raiding allies.Just saying.

You could always raid other planets or something.
>>1727913
You ruined my sandwich.Next time just ask for details or something.
>>
>>1727958
alright. Here is my contact.
>both ships depart into warp.
>>
>>1727964
Sorry Carter I think the Ploraxians are rubbing off on me.
>>1727965
>The ship comes out of warp among a fleet of thousands of vessels both human and Ploraxian. This is the staging ground for the 21st Expeditionary Fleet and the Marine and Army units that are attached to them. In the center of this mass is a giant hunk of metal with four massive space tugs attached to it.
This is a Bastion class interdiction and defense fortress. Our goal is to deliver it into the system of 7232-98929 outside Rumarian space where it will disrupt and disable FTL for light years with it's displacement projectors. Which means we will be stuck here for the duration of the blockade or till we get the order to go on the offensive. Shall we now jump Inkito?
>>
>>1727973
You owe me 8.75 SFC.
>>
>>1727964
I have never raided allies
>>
>>1727973
Okay fine. Anyways
>He stretches
I had to take a nap, going at such fast warp speeds makes me sick. Yes. Not to mention
>several more interdiction, mine-laying, and fighters fortresses are being delivered
We are sending these to several other systems, and setting up our presence there. Anyways, shall we begin?
>>
>>1727980
Wait!
>A fleet of minelayer corvettes and Destroyers warps in, and spools their engines
lets go!
>>
>>1727977
Apparently they say your people are raiding Federation planets.
>>
>>1727976
Fine fine. I anticipated this so I left it on my desk back at Liberty for you to pick up.
>>1727973
OOC to clarify the station makes everything drop out of FTL near it. So they can still be attacked you just won't be able to escape easily.
>>
>>1727989
My clan has done nothing, what my brother does is out of my control
>>
>>1728006
Rukaar, we just want him extradited for his crimes. He will not die, and I promise that.
>>
>>1728011
No
>>
>>1727990
Good.I'll pick it up later.
>>
>>1728006
Then why not use implants on him?
>>
>>1728018
Well the blockade has him and his forces trapped in your space. Till you neutralize him and his pirate fleet I will not hesitate to burn every last ship that engages in piracy and assaults our worlds.And I will kill every last pirate that engages us even if it is your brother I will not let my people die.
>>
>after hours of peace talks, they have come to a solution
Okay. We have made peace with the rumarians, and we are giving them one cruiser in exchange for all our terms, and taking down the rogue pirate king. Anyways, the blockade is over. The predictor stations are to be dismantled, although other stations can remain.
>>
Oh well, Admiral, say, want to go back to the ringworld now. Rukaar should be arriving.
>>
>>1728054
I will be moving the Bastion stations to UE border worlds then. If the pirates attack again I'll use the stations to trap them while our fleets burn them to ash.
>The Admiral's face has a look of disappointment
Though I must say I am disappointed we couldn't take the Rumarian arrogance down a bit. They might think just because their empire is larger they can bully us around but one day we will show them we our nothing to trifle with.
>>
>>1728069
While I consider rukaar an ally, they are very, very arrogant. The fleet will be posted here for a while, however.
>>
>>1728069
Yes, yes
>he too looks relieved and dissapointed
Anyways, so, let us go back to the ringworld for repairs.
>>
>>1720256
>https://discord.gg/Y6nVwhZ
thread bump.
>>
>>1726803
>Who is MIKABOSHI?
>The boys half lidded eyes part open somewhat, and he yawns.
>"Sorry about that, kinda sleepy. MIKABOSHI is that darkness in-between the stars, some of you call it 'Entropy' or 'Decay' or some other name. It basically eats anything and grounds it down into nothing."
>The boy rolls over in the air a bit, and stretches his body out.
>>
>>1728357
So,MIKABOSHI is a Court entity with the power of Entropy?Cool.

Wonder if he has killed the Interloper yet.Are you in contact with him?
>>
>>1728486
>>1728357
I have returned is there anything new? And is this being a threat to the Federation in the short term?
>>
OOC i may do that expedition to beyond the Federations borders this weekend. Giving everyone a heads up please respond so i know whos interested.
>>
>>1728882
Ooc
I definitely am you
>>1728880
Do not worry about it,Karl.He isn't causing any trouble.
>>
>>1728903
Ooc
I am going on the Expedition,I mean.I am not you.Unless I am a changeling,in whih case there can only be one.
>>
Thinking of making an AI civ.
Anyone mind telling me who this "Astral" guy is and why I should fear him?
>>
>>1728486
>Asmodeus dips in the air and hums.
>"The Court doesn't really keep contact with MIKABOSHI, some of us don't even interact with it because of the high chance of it taking offense. The only ones who keep regular contact with it are the Lords, BALL, and OMEGA."

>>1728880
>"Not really, no. So long as you don't do anything to antagonize it, you'll probably be fine."
>>
>>1729214
M'kay.So,do you have his or her's contact info?I want to ask if they finished off the Interloper or not.
>>1729152
Ooc
Astral is a player of ours.He is an AI that can take control of electronics and stuff.Do not mind him,if you are really worried just fluff your dudes as running on something that cannot be taken over(like Necrons) or give em something like Norton Antivirus.
>>
>>1729297
How does he gain access to these systems?
I'd prefer not to completely curb that skill of his, but I also don't need him to completely genocide my civ in 5 microseconds.
>>
>>1729465
Ooc he uses hacking which is based on how good his rolls are. For anything that isn't combat we usually just roll d100s which the higher roll succeeding.
>>
>>1729465
Ooc
He hacks through going through open signals.If you could find a way to either encrypt or use alternate signals that are incompatible with him,then it could work.For instance,using a special advanced encryption would make him be forced to roll against a DC if he tried.Using an incompatible system stops him conpletely.

Overall,do not worry.I doubt he will try anything,he's not a bad player.But using something like that for protection could help.
>>
>>1727092
Moakalana rolled her eyes "being faced with the fate of my people should I fail drains the thrill rather quickly, though I doubt your people can relate."

The Princesses seemed to calm, but they were wary, the threat having shown they at least all cared for their species safety.
>>
>>1730016
Doubt I can relate?And why is that?

And why did she call you a corpse eater?
>>
>>1730017
"Because everything we scavenger finds a use, weather it is worth money or not." She answered, the other Princesses looking a little perturbed.

"And what I meant by you not relating, I doubt your species is currently on the proverbial fence between extinction and renewal, stuck in ships as we travel the stars trying not to kill one another." She had become sour, and the other Princesses seemed to mirror the look, though some tried to hide it more then others
>>
>>1730017
>>1730020
>whispering in carters comms astral tuts

they are disjointed, and I would say their homeworld is occupied or destroyed by a opposing force. so I propose you ask them about it. I would also try and see what sister favours the others
>>
>>1730020
Finding a use?Resourceful.Tell me,does your clan know of biology?Or archaology?
And that seems like quite the situation.What has forced this upon you?
>>1730025
Got it.Any other tips?
>>
>>1730027
don't threaten them with a bomb

>astral cackles.

but ask what they would want in return for our assistance or what they would need help to advance further
>>
>>1730027
Bele slams her fist in her console "you dare insult us?! We are an interstellar species! Of course we know of the basic sciences!" Bele's neck fuzz became to shake, simulating fire movement.

Moakalana glared at Carter "Why would you assume we didn't? Do you see as savages like the takers did?"

The other Princesses hissed at the name, Marama grinding her teeth at its mention.
>>
>>1730042
>astral shakes his head

okay carter, the best move here is to say no you were not insulting them, just asking how advanced they are. these accursed insects seem very egotistical
>>
>>1730042
I did not assume anything.I simply asked a question of your specific clan's specializations and specialties,Moakalana.Do you have certain advantages compared to your sisters?

As for Bele,while I did not mean insults,a little humility would help you know.

And who are the Takers?Are they the pirates you speak of?
>>1730053
Of course I was.Thank you Astral.

>Carter whispers

Yo dude can you go get me a Southside drink please?
>>
>>1730054
you want me to.....enter that ship.....for a bloody drink?

no I like being alive, and besides you can wait.
>>
>>1730058
I meant getting one at the Liberty Bar.
>>
>>1730066
and how would I get it from the bar to you without going on the ship?

>astral seems to be scowling through the comms unit
>>
>>1730054
Moakalana nodded "I have the most capital ships, all of the scavenged and rebuilt for living space and to guard the mother ship of my clan. We are experienced in discovering the fates of the fallen and tracking the cause of their death. As for the sciences, were are excellent at engineering when it comes to void craft."

Bele growled, before leaning back and sighing "I apoligize Ambassador...the loss of our mother, our planet, and our unity as a race has...done poorly for my temper..." she said, looking away from the ambassador.

Marama smiled "do not worry sister, I am sure the ambassador understands, if only a little?" She said, looking to Carter, searching for confirmation.
>>
>>1730067
I don't know,send a drone?Use the Jerry tubes?
>>1730069
It is fine.
Regardless,Moakalana,your clan seems rather illustrious.I commend you on having such resources.

So,Bele.What does your clan have that it can boast of?
>>
>>1730073
"We posssess vast stores of solar fuel, as well as the methods of using the stars as weapons. By absorbing solar flares and storing the energy, we can prepare powerful blast that can melt through enemies in seconds, no matter their defenses, as nothing can withstand the fire of a star."
>>
>>1730076
Okay then.

Yua Hei,what does your clan have in terms of resources?
>>
>:///Advertisement.exe\\\:<
HAVE YOU SEEN [Lights In The Dark] ITS A REALLY GOOD [Motion Picture]
>>
>>1730078
No.What is it?
>>
>>1730080
>:///Shill.exe\\\:<
Deep in a Raltekian slum city two exterminator agents are assigned to investigate a recent killing spree carried over the past 2 weeks with cryptic clues left hinting to the final reveal as they deal with traps,henchmen,attempts on their lives and the killer himself. Their minds and bodies tested on every step of the way.
A romantic horror action currently at the top of the charts.
>>
>>1730081
I see.How much is it?
>>
>>1730085
>:///Conversionrates.exe\\\:<
500 Federation Credits or [processing] 50 Imperial Coinage for admission.
>>
>>1730086
Okay.I'd rather not,so no thanks.
>>
>>1730077
The smaller princess looked like a deer in head lights for a second, all the eyes of her sisters looking at her.

Gripping her attennae apprehensively, she shakingly began to speak "m-my clan has lots of goods...w-we also are friends with the large trade unions..." she said, watching some of the surprised looks of her sisters "a-and, I'm friends with some of the young royalty in a friendly empire...at least I think I am..."
>>
>>1730093
What sort of goods?And what is this empire?
>>
>>1730089
tis a great shame.
>>
>>1730099
Eh.Hey,can you make drinks?
>>
>>1730100
I can hook you up to one of my stims.
>>
>>1730104
A stim?As in a medical stimulant?What type?
>>
>>1730096
"Fabrics and...tapestries? It's mostly...made goods...a-and I'm friends with some of the royals in the Raltekian imperium"
>>
>>1730114
Hmm.Friends with Raltekian royals?That is cool.

Tell me,do you sell rugs?Red rugs to be specific.Ones that can have blood easily washed off too,especially oil like blood?
>>
>>1730111
Rush. A Raltekian combat stim used by elite battle thralls in close quarters. It numbs everything and replaces it with the feeling of a individual adrenaline rush everytime you do something. Its quite thrilling. I also have Darkside its a special concoction that makes one blind for 5 minutes but enhances all other senses 10 fold giving a vision of pure blackness with everything highlighted. and then theres Steelberry a more luxurious stim that makes one feel the most comfiest sensations their brain can think up.
>>
>>1730117
Can you make alcoholic drinks?
>>
>>1730116
"Uh, w-we can. If that's what you want...we'd need to see the color of the blood though...I-I mean the shade...are you going to use my fabrics for bad things?"
>>
>>1730119
>:///bartender.exe\\\:<
>a short tube extends and pours out a oily black substance into a plastic cup coming from seemingly nowhere
Grub Shot. Try it.
>>
>>1730123
Depends on what you mean by bad things,but likely no.I just need new rugs for the Assembly.

I had to get Rukaar to slit his own throat so he could regain his smarts,so his purple blood got all over the rugs.

So,this is my last question,before I choose the Representative.
Who do you think is most qualified to be the representative,and who do you think is least qualified?I am asking only you.
>>1730127
>Carter takes the cup,holding it and making sure not to spill any.

What is this?
>>
>>1730132
Its
1 shot of motor oil
2 spoons of vanilla cream
half a cup of Guinness
and some gun grease.
~~then some liquified fermented hilk bones~~
>>
>>1730137
Sounds good.But I don't drink things I do not know.No thank you.

>Carter gives it back.
>>
>>1730139
Well then more for me
>Gulp!
>>
>>1730139
"Whas good nigga! Give me that drin, I need to get wasted homie."
*Take drink and down it in one shot*
"Nigfa this shit weak as shitttttt. You pussy nigga can't drin it. Nigga Iall be back with my homies and busting a cap into yoll pussyass niggers.
*Getting homies*
>>
>>1730159
Nigga you goong yo play like that. Yourall ready for the ass whooping of a ligetime nigga.
*Lift up shirt show gun*
"This ben my problem sloveres now get the fuck out of hwre chacker or iall bust your fruity nuts nigfa!
>>
>>1730167
I have ripped a dragon in half and used its remains as a t-shirt are you sure you can handle me with that little pea shooter you-
>reads identification tag
Nigga in space?
>>
>>1730167
OOC:
Beally?
>>
>>1730185
>>1730187
Yeah nigga diednt yoye mama teaxh you to read?
I dont know how I got here nigga. I be walking through the hard streets of detorit ans this nigfa grab me fruged me and now I is in this star wars future hpmes.
Yo knows hoq I get home? Get a bitxh waiting for me you hear?

OOC:
I want to go home. Can you help a brother out?
>>
>>1730191
How many offspring do you have "nigga'?
OOC:
Beally goddammit
>>
>>1730197
You thin i count them? i leave before yhe bitches want that green from me homes. Don't know if any of my bitches are still alivez? You know whay the year homie?

Is be ther a head nigfa I can talk with toy know the head OG.

OOC:
I'm in too deep to stop. I having a good time. I hope you are as well.
>>
>>1730203
its 2163.
You are very far from home.
Don't worry this will be painless you disturbance.
>the blade quickly extends from his forearm as he severs the niggers spine
>Radioing the janitors
clean up in the conference room please.
OOC:
50/50
>>
>>1730204
So yo ne playinf like that nigga yo vamt be stopping this. Nigga. No how. Hkmez nigga doesn't play homes.

Get green and fuxk bitches
*Make V with hand*

Turns into OG nogfa. You have failed the test, I'll report my studies with the elders.

*Fade into nothing nigga*

OOC:
Night
>>
>>1730132
She looked at all the other Princesses, then looked to the ground as she felt the weight of the question and her sister's gaze "U-uh, Bele is the oldest...b-but Oa knows a lot... I don't know much tho...and I'm the youngest...so I think... I am the worst choice?"
>>
>>1730211
Okay.

>Carter turns to Marama.

Yo,she said she is the worst.Do you agree?
>>
>>1730214
Marama shook her head "Personally, I believe Bele would be the worst, purely because of he rhot headedness."

Bele growled, but kept silent, not wanting to prove her sister right.
>>
>>1730217
And Bele?Who do you think is the worst?
>>
>>1730219
Hello carter, any news of the late?
>>
>>1730219
"Oa, Marama, Hue. Anyone not ready to get their hands dirty."
>>
>>1730225
Who, might I ask, are you?
>>
>>1730227
the 7 sisters o' doom rukkar, that's who

>astral stays nice and away from the scary ship full of people who want to kill him
>>
>>1730232
> rukaar sighs
What did you do now astral
>>
>>1730232
Not their fault you made a bomb threat.
>>1730225
I see.One last question please.For Moakalana.

Have you and your clan actually,literally,eaten corpses?Input from all sisters is fine on this one,I wish to know.
>>1730223
We are dealing with a new species.
>>
>>1730236
threatened to blow up their ship if I didn't get one of them to torture and experiment on, then they shot at me? the rudeness of these peaple
>>
>>1730237
Understood
>>
>>1730237
Moakalana nodded "the void preserves the flesh well enough. Only the ones we cannot return, which is many." She said simply.
>>
>>1730239
Astral, this is why I threw you into space it is shit like this that makes people hate you
>>
>>1730244
but it was for science.

I need to know their biological weaknesses
>>
>>1730252
That is stupid.You could have done it differently.
>>1730242
Okay then.

So,if it were up to me,I would choose Moakalana.However,I would personally like two representatives,to include Yua Hei.That way,there can be two voices of reason.

However,if I am only allowed to pick one,Moakalana it is.

Thank you for letting me choose.
>>
>>1730260
The Princesses agreemto a second representative, as itnwould make it harder for one sister to gain power alone in the federation. Moakalana is against it, but not as much as she could be if it were a more threatening sister.

(Going to sleep, they'll do things later maybe)
>>
>>1730266
Okay.Now that that is over,I must go.My research awaits me.

>Carter walks away.

Ooc
Bye
>>
>>1729725
>>1729761
Okay, I'll just use entangled particles to generate encryption keys that only both peers know like that recent Chinese "quantum communication satellite".
It should be 100% safe against pretty much all direct attacks to the encryption, he'll have to find some other way in
>>
>>1730269
don't worry, I wont hurt you much. only when its fun...........or I feel like it

[yeah no its fine, but I warn you now if you can stop me hacking in I have no quarms about commandiring a ship to ram a server room. I will find a way in one way or another]
>>
>>1730274
Ooc
That's okay, the server rooms will be the most protected parts of the ship, since they're basically equivalent to a control room.
If you somehow manage to gain access to one, it's only fair that you get to hack it.
>>
>Even as the thrice damned Federation goes on with business as usual there is a storm brewing.
>On the borders of Dukedom and Jenorian space a massive fleet stands ready to let everything the civilized races built burn to ash. Millions if not billions of Horde warships wait in the largest invasion the peoples of the Milky Way have ever faced.
>Trillions of Horde warriors stand ready to tear apart the Avians that stand in their path to glory and with cries of "Cyka blyat!!" their anger shows.
>And the ascended Awakened stand behind them in their most powerful ships and combat forms as the Fallen Empire goes to end their former betters.
>At the head of the Horde and Awakened superweapon a small figure laughs
Haha I have come Carter of the cock sucking Wastes and with me I have a force that will tear the galaxy apart!!!
>He is quite obviously insane
Waiting for Taxla then the real fun can begin
>>
>both of them enter the waroom
Ave, Federation! We have important news to tell you of horde movements! We are amassing troops near the Dukedom. I have contacted high command, and we are preparing defenses.
>>
>>1730396
>sensing a villain about to begin a monologue I sigh and get up, my staff appearing in my hands.

tttttttttttthey always........monologue why do ttttttttttthey always monologue.

>with a quick incantation he teleports to the ship housing the super weapon

ggggggggreetings
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1730412
Ooc you wouldn't know this is happening. But if you can roll higher than me you can use sensors.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>1730421
>they pick up some horde comms. They try to intercept.
>>
>>1730423
>They find a concentration of Horde vessels on Dukedom space but beyond that little is known of their battle plans. Only that the massive force is primed to hit them like a sledge hammer.
>>
>>1730427
Anyways, while grand admiral obloss is stopping in with his fleet to reinforce the defense. Now, we need as many troops as possible defending. From the w'nai to the Asurians, and even the Silver Frond.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>waiting patiently, I take a time to scan about the ship

iiiiiiiiiiiintresting............very interesting

[how much I can scan in the time I have]
>>
File: Dominion Armada rallying at Sol.jpg (46KB, 720x343px) Image search: [Google]
Dominion Armada rallying at Sol.jpg
46KB, 720x343px
This Dominion High Command to all Dominion forces and bases stating that Night Fall conditions have been reached I repeat Night Fall conditions have been reached. The Horde is launching an invasion of Ploraxian Realms. All Armada and Legionary forces on standby are hereby ordered to prepare for immediate mobilization to aid the Ploraxians.
>>
>>1730439
>scanning most of the space in the ship I come to several conculsions and new ideas. the I continue on
>>
>>1730448
DEATH-5 HAS BEEN REACHED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. MOST PLORAXIAN FORCES MAKE WAY TO THE EASTERN BORDER WITH THE HORDE. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. IMMEDIATE CONSCRIPTIONS OF CITIZENS IS TO BEGIN NOW. ALL ARMOURIES ARE TO BE UNLOCKED. AVE, AND MAY THE EMPIRE LAST ANOTHER 500 YEARS.
>>
>>1730474
>>1730448
>>1730436
>>1730427

>listening over the comms unit, I laugh

sssssssssssso amusing

>I continue my walk around the asended ship as yet another awakend falls dead
>>
>suddenly, thousands of ploraxian ships are being sent to the Dukedom. Millions upon millions of conscripts, marines, and volunteers are being sent to fight. The true war is beginning.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1730490
>>1730474
>From his flagship the PRH "Carter is Only a Slightly Bigger Faggot Than Kinrotos" the Warlord laughs.
Send in the vanguard to hit the Ploraxians before their defenses are up. Give them no time to prepare.
>Slim,stealthed Horde vessels carrying Awakened and Iron Bear commandos break off from the main force to cause havoc
Ooc roll a d100
>>
>>1730545
are you quite done? I am bored and seek to speak with you

>the mages mental signal is strong despite the awakend priests about

where is your arch priest?
>>
>>1730551
Ooc the Perfected are the ones with the Priests.
>The Ascendant One smiles his form crawling with tendrils of energy as he takes notice of the being
And who would you be?
>>
>>1730560
[whoops]

I am the one who will kill you........should you not follow my whims.

but you need a nnnnnnnname, do you not?

I am Ivan......now ptay tell why you are massing forces? and why you areeeeeeeeee being juvenile............with your ships names?
>>
Rolled 70, 31, 55 = 156 (3d100)

>>1730545
>suddenly, three ploraxian spies uncloak on the bridge. They say
Whats up faggot! Here to talk?
>>
>>1730591
>One of them holds a knife
Oh well look at what we have no.
>>
>>1730591
>Ivan sighs

yyyyyyyyyyyou are rather.........stupid in your ways...but good in methods........now die so I can ccccccccontinue my conversation
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1730602
Ohohohoho! We are here to kill the warlord
In fact... actually capture him
>one of them takes out a micropistol, and fires a round at the warlords leg.

ooc: get a roll higher than this and you miss it.
>>
Rolled 3, 9, 8 = 20 (3d20)

>>1730591
Ooc INKITO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE D100. To see if you blocked the raids.
>The Ascended Lord moves to strike them down
Hmmm I hope the cleaning bill won't be too high to mop some crushed Ploraxians off the command deck.
Ooc combat is d20s
>He fires his disintegrator pistol and swipes his sword twice.
>>
>>1730606
Rollin
>>
Rolled 6, 11, 5 = 22 (3d20)

>>1730609
OH NO YOU DO NOT
>they dodge in some dance routines.... probably some younger spies
EAT THIS
>one of them pulls out a micropistol, and fire a round at the warlords leg.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>1730610
>>
Rolled 5, 18, 2 = 25 (3d20)

>>1730611
I grow tired of this.
>The warlord attacks again his energy blade singing as it cuts through the air
>Already annoyed from the wound they inflicted on him
>>
Rolled 10, 1 = 11 (2d20)

>>1730618
Fucking horde niggers kakakakkakaka ploraxia stronk
>one of their spies is killed, but the other two continue and fire off their rounds aiming for the arms and legs.
>>
>>1730618
>>1730611
>He strikes down one of the spies but is struck twice by the Ploraxians
>His frustration and anger building as he fights onward
I shall drown your Emperor in the blood of his people. I shall maim each and every one of your worlds till your stinking Realm lies burning and abandoned!!!
>The Horde warlord surges with power the gleam of energy seen before lighting up his skin and eyes turning both fiery red.
>>
Rolled 15, 2, 4, 20, 1 = 42 (5d20)

>>1730625
Ooc he's pretty much going super saiyan so he's gonna get a few more attacks.
>>
Rolled 1, 41, 54 = 96 (3d100)

>>1730629
Oh fuck I think he is getting pissed shit shit shit!
>the spies say fuck it to themselves and press a button, suddenly several bombs are activated, and they blow open an airlock
Fuck this!
>they activate their jetpacks/pressure-packs and hurry to their ship
ooc: get a number higher than this and you can diffuse a bomb. Get a number below and you escape but your ship is crippled.
>>
Rolled 17, 95, 86 = 198 (3d100)

>>1730638
Fucking Ploraxians!!
>He executes another one of the spies casually flicking his sword and slicing them in half.
>>
>>1730634
>this bomb bot has been activated on the bridge
*// GREETINGS WARLORD TY'-SHIT-LAN, YOUR PACKAGE*8** HAS ARRIVED*///
>the bomb starts to beep.
>>
>>1730656
>He deactivates the bomb and as a last farewell to the spies gives them a full broadside. The massive turrets of his flagship sending plasma and kinetic rounds into the Ploraxians. Blasting their ship apart in a series of detonations.
>>
Rolled 25, 17, 17 = 59 (3d100)

>>1730656
Okay that is it
>he takes an SMG from a fallen horde soldier, fires a burst, and cloaks.
>>
>>1730664
>As their ship explodes the Warlord laughs and picks the last spy up by the throat.
You have lost. Now we will discover what you know Ploraxian.
>He throws him to a pair of Awakened Minotaur class constructs
Drain his mind find what he knows and report back to me.
>>
>>1730667
>he weakly says
Fuck you...
>he slowly dies as dark red blood drips from his mouth. It looks like he injected a poison into himself.
>>
>Meanwhile at Federation high command:
Dammit! Our raid was unsuccessful. We need to begin more fortifications. In the meantime, we have begun drills all across the federation, and we need more members, like the Rumarians and the Noo to bring in their fleets.
>>
>>1730671
>The Warlord ignores this
Send a force of the fleet into Ploraxian space. See if you can contact the Perfected and have them start hitting Ploraxian worlds as well. They number in the trillions so they can spare some damn forces for the cause.
>The Ascended One continues in his duties
We shall not fail now.
Ooc that's enough Horde for now waiting for Taxla then Ty'Salon will return.
>>
>The Admiral finally arrives at Liberty station with his fleet
Sorry everyone was busy removing the Bastion stations from the Rumarian border. It took a hell of a long time but I have finally arrived. I hear there has been some drama can someone fill me in?
>>
>>1730716
Greetings. I am Inkito, and well... they have deployed. The Horde is amassing near our border, and we tried to assassinate Ty'salon. It was unsuccessful, and resulted in three needless deaths. Yes. We have already removed ours, and redeploying them towards this front. How do you do?
>>
File: Ovaa with daughter.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa with daughter.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>Ovaa and his daughter steps into the Federation Assembly atrium
Hello everyone, sorry I am running late, but I had to pick up my doughter at the docking station. She have always wanted to see where her dad works, and it's her first time off world. Asoo, say hello to all my collegues and friends
>>
>>1730720
I heard you lost a vessel as well but was it able to transmit any information before it was destroyed? Specifically on what percentage the Awakened make up of the Horde fleet.
>>1730722
>The Admiral waves over and smiles
Hello Ovaa I hope you and your daughter are enjoying your exploration of Liberty station.
>>
>>1730734
Yes she is quite excited to be here, she has always been nagging me about coming here. More so than her brothers, but I have planned to take her to see the main meeting room for alien officals, you know where all the important documents and stuff are signed.
>>
>>1730734
Yes, yes... We did, but we got some information. It was just a waste.
>>1730722
Oh hello Ovaa, and Asoo. How do you do. Hey, how about you get some ice-cream as well?
>he hands the little fungus some ice cream/
>>
>>1730734
>>1730742
>>1730746
Well then... I am more than prepared to take her on a tour with you, but I cannot take you to the war room or anywhere with military information, m'kay. Here, enjoy the sweet.
>>
>>1730751
>Asoo cheerfully grabs the sweet and starts to eat is slowly, all while saying thank you over and over

Well thank you Inkito, some help with the tour would be great, my memory on some details are slim at best.
>>
>>1730754
Alright. Come follow me, the federation complex is quite massive. We can take the maglev across here, or we can rent one of these.... motorized scooters. Firstly, I will show you the room which you want.
>>
>>1730734
Oh, Admiral. Are you coming with me?
>>
>>1730759
>Asoo speaks up that she want to see the Federatiom Museum first, then she want to go and see if she could see the Federation Fleet docked out in space
>>
>>1730764
Well... I can do the first one, but I will see about the second one. But if I get approval for the second one, you have to promise not to say anything to anyone. Okay? Now let us go.
>>
>>1730768
Look at her go Inkito, children, a true wonder of the universe aren't they?

>Asoo walks a head happily
>>
>>1730771
Well, are they not. Now the federation museum is here. Right now we are going to see the beginning of the federation, you know. The formation of it from the Sasronact Pact of old, and then when we joined, the Hazar War, seems such a long time ago does it not?
>>
>>1730777
>>1730771
>Inkito signals across various exhibits, from the formation, to the sasronact pact, to the Hazar War, and the W'nai plague, and the Horde Wars, the construction of Liberty, and the economic crisis, and the strengthening of the federation.
>>
>>1730780
>Asoo asks Ovaa if we could see when the Noo joined the Federation

Sure thing sweetie, let's see here

>Ovaa starts to look over the federation timeline
>>
>>1730784
Well then... right now do you want to see the artefact exhibit?
>>
>>1730784
>>1730788
I think it is here.
>he points to the Noo timeline and the separate exhibit, from the joining, to the involvements, and the Perfected Invasion. There is a small memorial.
>>
>>1730784
Who is Asoo, a friend of yours Ovaa?
>>
>>1730830
Ah Rukaar, this is my daughter Asoo, it's her first time on Liberty Station so I promised her to show her around. Say hi to Rukaar sweetie
>Asoo says a quiet "Hello" before hiding behind Ovaa
>>
>>1730847
>sneaking behind the Noo, astral materialises in the guise of a large tentacle monster from old terran mythology

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

>the speakers transmit it to loud shouting volumes
>>
>>1730882
>Asoo jumps back in fright before hugging Ovaa tight

Astral, that wasn't very nice, please say that you're sorry to her.
>>
>>1730882
> rukaar punches the monster across the room, then pulls out a ion cannon
Get behind me, I will kill it
>>
>>1730886
>shifting back into astrals form, he swallows his laughter

I'm sorry ovaa, but that was to good an opportunity to mi-

>>1730888
>the hologram flips into the wall with a comical splat, and a less comical crunch

owwwwww, rukkar you.....
>he notices the little child
not nice name, that hurt
>>
>>1730888
>Asoo steps forward a little bit
Thank you mister

>She then retreats back to the saftey of her father

That wasn't necessairy Rukaar, but thank you, Astral needs to know when it's too much.
>>
>>1730895
I should throw you into space again for scaring a child
>>
>>1730905
>>1730907
>>1730895
Friends! Friends! Calm down, there is no need to fight, especially in front of a child! You are setting a bad example! Anyways, do you want to visit the federation war memorial?
>>
>>1730905
No problem, astral is a, not nice person
>>
>>1730913
We know that. Anyways, why don't we head to the war memorial, for the federation.
>>
>>1730905
>getting to my feet I look smug for some reason

hmph, you have her well trained ovaa. good on you. now why is your child here?

>>1730907
rukkar you have done that and you saw how well that went. and besides I was aiming for ovaa. besides you came out of it better

>he grumbles slightly before looking chipper

so what thing have we got to do today? we have the awoken problem and all warfare

>he thinks a moment

get that girl into the kitchen and away from here
>>
>Asoo let's out the Noo equivalent of a yawn

Sorry friends, but looks like we have to cut the tour short, someone needs to get some rest.
>Ovva picks Asoo up into his appendages
Come here sweetie, do you want daddy to help you make your resting pod?

>Ovaa waves goodbye as he and Asoo goes into a turbolift to the habitat area

I need to go to bed now, so I figured that Asoo needed some sleep as well
>>
>>1730920
>he gives a glare at astral
Don't worry Asoo, he is just a big ol' tin can, I'll protect you from him. And you can be whomever you want. Wanna go to another section?
>>
ooc: I gotta go as well
>>1730928

>>1730920
>after Asoo had gone, Inkito gives Astral a konk on the head with a wrench.
>>
>>1730928
>after the door closed the shadows around the room coalest into a single form.

ttttttttttttttthat was touching..........and sickening..........are you suuuuuuuuure I can not........give her a "gift?"

>ivan pulls out what looks like a skull in the fashion of ovaa

iiiiiiiiit will be amusing

>>1730932
you think I'm bad, hes worse

>he flicks a thumb to ivan

>>1730937
OW
>>
Afternoon everyone.How are you all?
>>
File: IMG_2489.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
>A portal opens up in the middle of the room. Two figures step out of it

Oh man Rick w-where are we?

This here Morty is the *burp* Galactic Federation!

But I thought you hated governments Rick!

That's true Morty, buuut these aliens don't know who I am, which gives me an opportunity to *burp* scam them of pretty valuable stuff! Just follow my lead Morty!
>>
File: 1501629303899.jpg (109KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501629303899.jpg
109KB, 498x750px
>>1732387
And who the hell are you?
>>
>>1732387
I am quite aware of you actually deep in my archives I recall my father illegally letting me watch a ancient earth show called Rick and Morty famed for its comedy and absurdity along with its huge philosophical implications.
>>
>>1732387
now who in tarnation are you?

>Astral takes the device to open the portals and then the humanid know as morty

kinda stupid though

>he hurls morty into a wall and then throws them both into a portal sans device, before closing it

huh goodbye
>>
>>1732515
I just heard it was the most autistic show of early Earth history but hey what do I know?
Good morning Ambassadors how are you all? I hear the Horde has been making trouble and invading the Ploraxians again so we have that to deal with.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1733158
Yes,I heard.I have a plan for that.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1733162
assistance of carter go

hey what are you gusy doing
>>
>>1733166
>>1733162
Ooc you break into the remnants of the database now what are you looking for?
>>
>The Admiral sits around waiting for the other Federation members to arrive so the session will start
And one matter I must bring up is the abundance of Ploraxian spies pretty much everywhere in known space. They may help sometimes but it is difficult talking to an aid or asking for a member of my staff only for a damn Ploraxian to be there.
>>
>>1733182
>the black clad figure of ivan appears next to the admiral

wwwwwwwwhat would you have me............do for this thr-

>a bolt of lightning cuts ivan in half, his hood falling down to reveal a parlaxion

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTThis must end...........they keep trying to take my.........ppppppppppplace
>>
>>1733192
>Shoves the Ploraxian out of the Airlock
Just focus on having a full name. If you have a strong defined personality and name they can't replace you.
>>
>>1733198
>he tilts his head

I am a eeeeeeeeeeeembodyment of madnesssss.....and an eldritch being lives in my head..............just shoot me in the skull if you think I'm not......me, if it dies its not me.........if it bends out of the way instantly.......

>ivan shrugs

any who.........wwwwwwwwwwhats...wrong?
>>
>>1733204
>He leans in
Honestly as an embodiment of madness I think the Ploraxians one up you. Especially their damn spies. But I think we should talk to the Director about the Dominion Expedition he's planning. It seems he's going towards a region full of insanity so you'll probably feel at home.
>>
>>1733170
Ooc
I find the genetic records of Ty'solan's family.
>>
>>1733218
iiiiiiiiiiiiim not sure weather to be insulted............or not but I can............help to trainnnnnnnn his troops for the.........environment.

>he looks about

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhere is the director?
>>
>>1733225
>>1733218
It is simply an expedition into unknown space,I doubt we will be going insane.

>Carter flips through a holobook

Still,this info will serve me well....

Astral,does the Federation have any cookbooks on veal here?
>>
>>1733231
>sighing, he vanishes leaving two small boxes behind
>>
>Inkito runs into the building, he is wearing a poncho and has an umbrella
Well! If it isn't a nice day? They finally started the artificial atmosphere. I think they need to work it out a bit more. The storm'll be over in a few minutes, anyways. So, what is this expedition? And I find that insulting.
>>
>>1733231
Oh hello Carter. Well, I do plan on going towards the expedition, but considering the whole... horde battle plan thing, is it not a good idea to do it later? Anyways, here is a Ploraxian cookbook.
>he hands a book, which seems archaic in this age
>>1733218
Oh hello Admiral, how do you do? Care to go to this new restaurant in the Federation Complex, it is high Ploraxian cuisine.
>>
>>1733231
>astral frowns

no, but I can get a resipy, but why do we need a cook book, and what are you doing

>>1733236
>Ivan appears behind inkito and towers over the bird man glaring at him.

tttttttttthere was another............Bbbbbbbbbbird in my clothing...........today, tell them to stop............or I will turn the next one iiiiiiiiinto a homonculious
>>
ooc: holy crap ovaa's picture is at the front page of r/stellaris. Kudos to him.
>>
>>1733238
I'm not a Qui you trans-dimensional blinded weirdo!
>>
>>1733238
>>1733237
>>1733233
>Carter takes all of the cookbooks.

Great.This will help in my venture.Plus,they will be good for the expedition.

So Inkito,are you coming as well?And where did you get the poncho?
>>
>>1733247
I bought it. They activated the weather patterns, and now there is rain on the ringworld. I have one for you, and besides the storm will stop in a few minutes. So, do you want to go towards this Ploraxian Restaurant, Khuulon? It is very, very good.
>>
>>1733244
they are your secret service, ssssssssstop them

you know what I can do to them.............don't you?

let me enlighten you.

>he drops a small doll made of feathers and bones and some red tendons in the visage of inkito walk around chiping like a budgie.

ssssssstop them.........or they will be sent back to your worlds........like this
>>
>>1733249
>Inkito gasps in horror
By the gods! What have you done! This... is an outrage! It is barbaric! Inhumane!
>>
>>1733252
ttttttttttttthese...........are people who tried to.........imitate me.......claim they weeeeeeere me.

>he sets the thing alame till it burns to ash

IIIIIIIIIII do not follow your..............niceties I do what is effective..........so Will any more of your ssssssssservice try to be me?

>he taps his staff on the floor waiting
>>
>>1733248
Yeah,sure.

>Carter takes the poncho.

Yo Ivan and Karl,you guys coming?I need something to eat as well.Never tried Ploraxian food.
>>
>>1733254
>Ivan walks with carter.....well floats at anyrate

sssssssssssssure..........never say neverrrrrrrrr

>he waits for the others answer
>>
>>1733253
>he looks at him with angers, curses under his breath, and issues an order to stay away from him
>>1733254
Sure thing... We can take the maglev to the other side. Anyways, its really good. Of course, Karl being the plebeian on cuisine he is, will probably not eat.
>>
>>1733236
It's true though. You sent THREE FUCKING SPIES to kill the Horde/Awakened warlord. ONLY FUCKING THREE. You could have sent a full kill team of them but you didn't you only gave them pistols and knives too.
>>1733247
>>1733237
Nah I'm good Inkito. And Carter you do know we have an entire Federation database full of cookbooks from about a thousand cultures on the station?
>>
>>1733257
Well... they were elite spies from K.U.L.L., the more aggressive/wartime branch of Ploraxian Intelligence. Also, its good to see you. Say, where is Ovaa and his daughter?
>>
>>1733256

>the being seems to smirk as he pulls out a small metallic robot........astral jumps in

LETS GO FOR FOOD

>>1733258
>Ivan sniggers at this, but genraly does not look at the silly representative
>>
>>1733254
Nah I'm quite alright. I like to eat in the mess with my current security team. It lets me get a good feel of the men under my command,but feel free to go without me.
>>
>>1733263
You sure? I can bring your men along. Its expensive, but I have the SFC to spare.
>>
>>1733256
>>1733255
>>1733257
>>1733260
>>1733263
>>1733265
I can pay.I have tons of SFC to spare after all.
Come with,Karl.It'll be a simple outing.Some time to discuss in a better environment,before we have to deal with intergalactic issues.
>>1733257
Yes,but I needed Ty'solan's familial genetic info.

Did you know he had 13 kids?
Also,did you know that the Assembly has a buffet and a cooking area?
>>
>>1733263
>>1733265
And besides... I am sure they will like it.
>>
File: Liberty Station.jpg (103KB, 622x203px) Image search: [Google]
Liberty Station.jpg
103KB, 622x203px
>The long distance sensor of Libery Station picks up the signatures of the Noo fleet. They have been scheduled to perform fleet excercises in a nearby star cluster, and have been permitted to refuel at the Liberty Station

Greetings Federation Officials, this is Admiral Soao-Lehkza of the Noo Liberty Defence Fleet. We have been permitted to perform exercises in the area.

I will come aboard the station to meet you all breifly before I must return to the fleet

I know some of you wanted me to RP as the Noo fleet admiral
>>
>>1733266
>The Admiral waves them off
I am quite alright. And besides I have an inspection tour planned of the Federation fleet soon so I must get going.
>>1733265
With the way you insult our restaurants Inkito I'd hate to have eating at one of yours turn into a diplomatic incident. And if there are orphan gangs around I think you might like a second round.
>>
>>1733268
>Representative Inkito sees the comms signal?
Hello there admiral. I believe the militarization of the fleet, with Ploraxian support is going well? Yes, care to join us for lunch?
>>
>>1733268
>perking up, astral enters the Noo comms units and projects his face onto most nonessential screens

HEY THERE LITTLE GUYS, HOW YA DOING?

>he materialises in the bridge and bows slightly to the admiral

hello sir, your compatriot told us SO much about you
>>
>>1733271
>inkito smirks
Us ploraxians tend to be dicks sometimes. Yeah, sorry about that. Enjoy your lunch I suppose.
>>
>>1733268
Sup.Has Ovaa spoken of you?
>>1733271
Okay then.

Who knew orphans could be such jerks?
Oh wait.I did.

No wonder they stopped orphan trains in my time.
>>
>>1733268
Hail Admiral!
>He gives the Noo an Imperial Salute and stands at attention
It is nice to meet you.
>Relaxes and reaches a hand out to give him a hand to tentacle shake?
>>
>>1733272
>>1733268
>A ploraxian admiral, along with several honour guard greet him. They give their own salute, with cries of heil!
Hail, Noo! I am Admiral Bluunos, I welcome you to Liberty. I suppose you will enjoy your stay here. Inkito is down at the Ploraxian Restaurant here. I can send you on a shuttle if you want.
>>
>>1733272
Yes, the new ion cannons mounted upon our newest ships almost makes we wish that the Perfected would attack us again only so I blow them to smoldering wreckage. Thank you for your offer Representative, but I am afraid I must decline.

>>1733273
>Soao turn his head to a Noo sitting in front of a large computer screen
Comms, prepare to wipe the hardrive and reboot the system within the hour, looks like we have gotten ourselves some computer virus. Tell me if anything vital has been exposed

>>1733276
>Soao wraps his appendage around Admiral Karl's hand and give it a firm shake
You must be Admiral Karl Schimmel, I heard a lot about your achivements during the Horde invasion. I have studied your reports in order to make myself ready for when it is time to defend the Liberty Union again
>>
>>1733275
>>1733274
Haha Inkito...children.. holy fucking shit it's still-ummm-
>Coughs realizing where he is
excuse that. But I know you'll enjoy your restaurant experience. And Carter I hear in the Second World War they went went step up with orphan tanks. It truly was a time of insanity.
>>
>>1733284
Sounds interesting.I really must come back to Earth someday.
>>1733280
That is not a virus,it is an individual.
>>
>>1733280
HEY YOU MOTHER

>he vanishes from the systems to sulk with Ivan and carter
>>
>>1733284
>Inkito shrugs it off and laughs
Anyways, let us go.
>>
>>1733275
Ovaa? Ah you mean Ovaa-Kezhada, nice fella. Though I have only met him once before in person, and that was during a Noo goverment meeting a while back.
>>
>>1733268
Good to see you Admiral welcome to Liberty Beacon.
>>
>>1733286
>Soao let's out an annoying grunt
Then that Indivudual will be court martialed for unlawfully intruding in a militairy vessel!
>>
>>1733295
DAMN YOU YOU BIG NOOS BLOUSE

>the speakers of the entire station go off as astral pouts

nasty little mushroom, I liked ovaa better
>>
>>1733295
>Inkito quickly arrives at spaceport.
Sorry about that. I took the space elevator here. Anyways, please don't. Last time a friend of mine, Grand Admiral Obloss, tried that, he just hacked the computers. He turned it into a thrice-damned rave party.
>>
>>1733291
>>1733295
Ovaa is pretty cool.What meeting was this?

And I am afraid you cannot court martial him.

>Carter flips through a cookbook.

Hey,on a scale of one to ten,how would you feel about eating live,anesthesed children?
>>
>>1733298
>Inkito takes out an Holo-phone, an older model by three years.
I will contain him in this, but... if he stops.
>>
>>1733301
Zero. Carter, has the wastes made you some kind of sic- I mean demented individual?
>>
>>1733301
It was a standard staff meeting for when our new president was elected, they are held every 10 years.

>He looks at you with a look of disgust and suprise
I beg your pardon?
>>
>>1733302

you cant get me in that you daft bird. honestly how rude can you get?

>he turns off a few lights, and genraly makes things difficult for the noo command ship

say sorry you insulting little shroom
>>
>>1733310
>Representative Inkito brings in a pen-drive, and plugs it into the ships bridge. Astral is sucked into it.
There, now that is done, lets go eat.
>>
>>1733280
I know those cruisers we sold you were a little old Admiral but how are they doing so far in the Noo Defense Fleet?
And it's good to hear your upgrades are going well if the Perfected attack again they'll be in for a hell of a surprise.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1733312
YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME

>he trys overloading the pendrive

you also dragged the entrie control systems into it aswell. good job breaking the ship
>>
>>1733313
Yes. I do know some of our ships were a bit antiquated, but we can sell you some newer models. And we can continue with the rebuilding crew in exchange for 10% of Agricultural profits, and 10 Billion SFC.
>>
>>1733301
On a scale of one to ten how do feel about having your lab privileges restricted because of this?
>>
Rolled 60, 65, 75 = 200 (3d100)

>>1733316
>he takes out his old electronics kit from his time in the army, and does some counter-processes.
This... should work.
>>
Rolled 39, 61, 7 + 20 = 127 (3d100 + 20)

>>1733316
>the drive explodes from the strain astral is free yet again........this time with the entirety of the noo ship under his command

STOP IT

>rolling to stop him from breaking my control
>>
>>1733319
>>1733322

forcing me from the systems I leap back to the station

SPOIL SPORT
>>
Rolled 92, 9, 43 = 144 (3d100)

>>1733322
>representative Inkito tries hacking back into the ship and cornering Astral
Dammit work!
>he sees he has no choice, he sees some human children card game in his bag, which is FOURTH-DIMENSIONAL-HYPERCUBE-BILLIARDS-VOROSTROYAN-ROULETTE-STRIP-POKER! Or Yu-gi-oh
I CHALLENGE YOU TO THIS GAME!
>>
>>1733317
Shut the fuck up Inkito. We are not buying ships. We sold some to the Noo to help aid their fleet in the last Horde invasion. And losing 10% of your agricultural output in addition to billions of credits isn't worth it for a few cruisers.
>>
>>1733328
>he smirks
What do you mean cruisers
>he shows a massive fleet of over 1000 corvettes, and 500 frigates. Along with 50 cruisers.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>1733328
>>1733329
And this is for the Noo.
>>
>>1720256
bump.
>>
>>1733330
Ooc then why did you reply to me?
>>
>>1733318
Ten,because I have my own lab.
>>1733305
Maybe.I am not sure anymore.
>>1733308
I said,on a scale from one to ten, hwo would you feel on eating an anesthesed child live?
>>
>>1733326
>astral stops.........then he grins

you want to challenge me? HAHAHAHAHAHA its on

>his face goes from care free to deadly serious, and a black dual disk appears on his arm

Ready if you are
>>
>>1733346
ooc: sorry mate. That was the deal. For the Noo.
Anyways, Admiral. Want to help me defeat Astral? He went into the bridge, as you can see I am trying to transfer him into a pendrive, but it failed. So now I am transferring him into my old phone.
>>
>>1733349
>Carter takes out a bag of popcorn.

This is gonna be good.
>>1733352
I am not sure if that will work.I built a specialized phone to hold him.

By that I mean I got any regular phone so if you have an old edition it will work.
>>
>>1733349
>he also takes a duel disk
I am ready.
ooc: its with d100s right?
>>
>>1733355
nope
its a proper game........ask the admiral.

if I win, you have to eat carter foulest things

if you win, I will get in the phone
>>
Rolled 44, 511, 663 = 1218 (3d1000)

>>1733359
Oh well.... Erm...
>he presses a button
SURPRISE FOUL VIRUS! INTO TE PHONE YOU GO!
>>
>>1733359
Naw.Make him do something else.I am eating those kids myself,since apparently no one else wants any.

>Carter grabs a fistful of popcorn.It is screaming.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>1733363
>astral smirks

oh poor poor inkito, you have dishonoured your self

>Astral goes SOLID and grabs inkito by the throat

Never start something you cant finish

[rolling for throwing him into a wall]

like my new ability?
>>
Rolled 28, 38 = 66 (2d100)

>>1733370
>He smirks
I see. Well, you... should stop
>back there is a heavy duty gauss pistol, .45 caliber.
Eat shit
>he empties the entire clip into Astral.
>>
>>1733364
>The Admiral has the Ploraxian agent disguised as the popcorn bowl kill the screaming Eortans using full plasma fire
CARTER. You can't eat people of the brand new ringworld. The stains are disgusting just go to the Wastes and do it in private or some shit.
>>
Rolled 40 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1733372
>recoiling slightly, I crush the power to the station causing a black out.....this does not effect astral much in fact only the organics have a debuff

[-20 to you, +20 to me]
>>
Rolled 68, 96, 16 + 20 = 200 (3d100 + 20)

>>1733377
>he quickly kicks astral in the face, and grabs a Noo SMG. Albeit antiquated, it is a good gun. He sprays Astral with lead.
Kill it!
>>
>>1733376
I don't know what you speak of,but if you mean my plans this will be done live to spite Ty'solan.

Ooc
Dude there are no Eortans yet.It has not haooened,not even the cloning.
>>
Rolled 70 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1733380

>taking a good burts to the leg, astrals own powers strike back just as hard, the dark causing many to miss

DONT MESS WITH ME BOY

>attacking again
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1733381
>Representative Inkito dodges a slab of metal thrown at him
Gods! Quickly, Carter help! Karl! Get the Admiral towards safety!
>he keeps shooting his SMG at him.
>>
>>1733381
OOC but still we're a galactic federation dude. We gotta have standards some times. If we're a bunch of child eating bastards then no one is gonna trust us and we'll be just like the Horde.
>>
>>1733390
>>1733386
Astral,you have five seconds before I force you into the phone.
>>
>>1733393
OOC
and that is wHY CARTER IS AN ASSOCIATE
HAHA
IMMA EAT HIS FUCKIN KIDS
FUCKER DESERVES IT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Rolled 91 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1733390
>flipping over the gunfire, I trip him to the ground and punch again he rolls away.

YOU INSULT MY HONOR, AND MY CARD GAME

[attacking again]

>>1733394
NO HE INSULTED MY CARD GAME HE BROKE ITS RULES
>>
>>1733397
>The representative is disgusted
You do realize that diplomatic immunity does not cover everything right? You can get life imprisonment, or worse for that kind of nonsense!
>>
>>1733401
>I drop kick the rep into a wall, dealing MASSIVE DAMAGE

GOT THAT BITCH, DISHONORABLE CUR
>>
>>1733399
Dude,it is a game.Calm down and stop.
>>1733401
Ignoring that that would be rather hard to initiate,I am an associate.
Regardless,I won't do it,then.

>Carter mumbles to himself.
>>
Rolled 8, 60, 12, 1, 86, 1 = 168 (6d100)

>>1733402
>Inkito is now enraged. He takes out what appears to be a Eortan Hyuku, a superheated sword made from a special metal endemic to the Eortan homeworld. It was a gift from when the eortan where still in the federation.
DIE ARSEHOLE
>>
>>1733414
>Carter is laughing.So is the popcorn.
>>
Rolled 43, 46, 32, 62 + 20 = 203 (4d100 + 20)

>>1733409
IT IS NOT JUST A GAME, HE TRIED TO HURL ME INTO A PHONE WHEN I WAS STARTING AN HONORABLE DUA->>1733414

>with the dark and the [nat fails] all points miss with only a minor nick to my side, I spin and counter attck with all my limbs
>>
Rolled 84, 80, 56, 84, 55, 37 = 396 (6d100)

>>1733418
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
>He blocks them and takes several more jabs, and he tries to defeat him in a non-lethal method.
>>
>>1733418
THANK GODS FOR THAT BUFF, EVERY ONE WAS A HIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Rolled 870, 637, 321, 476, 368, 314 = 2986 (6d1000)

>Shocked, Inkito coughs up blood
Huh... guess you are a threat. But, look at that.
>he points towards what appears to be a Nokia Phone from ancient terra. He presses a button, and Astral is sucked into the vortex, and dumped in an indestructible prison!
>>
>>1733426
>he realizes it doesn't work
Fine... do what you want. I'll go to the infirmary, and notify federation command the need for a new cruiser.
>>
>>1733430
>Astral nods and trys to fix the network he broke

and never play my game again

>he returns to his immetial form and restores the power
>>
I have returned have I missed anything my fine Ambassadors?
>>
>>1734960
Astral and Inkito engaged in combat over a children's card game.
Want some popcorn?

>Carter offers popcorn.It is loud.
>>
>>1735021
When is Astral not fighting over something idiotic? I am honestly not surprised.
But it seems the galactic balance is about to shift who will know if it is good or bad. I just feel it.
>>
>The Admiral sighs
I am getting too old for this shit. One of these days I really need to let the younger generations take over.

But anyways who can we count on for support when the Horde finally come? I want oaths of support so I know who I can rely on.
>>
>>1720256
>Inkito is signing papers on his desk, and seems to be talking with other ambassadors
>He is sitting there waiting for everyone to come.
>>
I'm back sorry if i haven't been as active Voidwatch is involved in a lot of matters for the good of the Dominion and Federation that take up a lot of time.
>>
>>1736907
Greetings Director! A pleasure to have you here! So, any intel on the horde?
>>
>>1736910
Well not too much since they've been keeping themselves hidden away in their star systems after the Third Horde-Federation war.
>>
>>1736912
Yes. I still am very angry about the attempted assasination of Ty'salon. It was so close, if only I could convince Ploraxian Intelligence and Federation Intelligence to put more agents to the task.
>>
>>1736915
I could set aside some Dominion assets to help with intelligence efforts though it wont be much.
>>
>Suddenly, three Eortans walk into the room. Markons guards seem to be startled, but Inkito tells them to stand down
Greetings, Ambassadors. We are the commanders of the Free Eortan Forces. We fight for the federation, but, we are Eortan.
>>
>>1736938
Been a while since i've seen Eortans. And what is this Free Eortan buisness?
>>
>>1736939
When the Horde took power, there... was a mass purge of anyone who disagreed. From the Communist-esque parties of the Eortans, to us Monarchists, and the Democrats, mass purges began. Over 15 million dissidents, defectors, and rivals to the regime fled across the border into federation space. Now numbering at 17 million, the Free Eortans wish to liberate Eortan space from the horde.
>>
>>1736943
Many people died. And it is no laughing matter. We will liberate Eortan space. Anyways, another thing is that we want to meet this... "astral" fellow.
>>
>>1735352
HEY
>he scowls
HE WAS BEING DISHONORABLE

>>1735422
I will promise to help

>>1736954
>astrals biggest combat modle appears behind the Eortans casting a rather large shadow

you wanted me

>the voice is grating....... to everyone familiar it seems he is trying to scare these new beings with his largest form probably for amusment.
>>
>>1736959
I have read your bio. You do not scare me, AI comrade. We are offering you a position as our electronic warfares commander, as our own died after his shuttlecraft was destroyed in an """"accident"""""". We are offering you a lot of prestige and pay. Considering you have nothing to do, will you accept comrade?
>>
>>1736965
>the shell wanders off and the navy skinned AI scowls at them

who the hell is recording this shit on me? oh ill torture them later

well lets see here, I don't want pay, I don't want prestige and what would I actually be doing on this front lines position?
>>
>>1736967
You would be directing electronic warfare against Eortan targets. For example, you'd sever communications, break codes, cause power blackouts, and infiltrate their computer networks. And as an AI, you are the man, or should I say machine for the job.
>>
>>1736969
fine, but a few ground rules. I don't play nice with others

I do with any tech I find as I will, barring it is a mission objective before I find it.

and finally if I take prisoners, you don't ask what happens to them.

acceptable?
>>
>>1736978
Deal. Just... do not be too brutal.
>He gives out his appendage for Astral to shake.
>>
>>1736983
no promises, so a few locations to begin would be appreciated

>astral sticks his hand through the genrals appendage

I'm made of light, please remember this it makes it so much less awkward
>>
>>1736988
The FELF will greatly appreciate your help. Our headquarters are located in the south end of the Federation Complex, Webb Tower.
>He smiles, and leaves with his guards
Care to come with us? Inkito is also arriving to see if we can renew their arms deal. We can get you used to our HQ.
>>
>>1736993

I am capable of just uploading the the floor plan but I assume you mean people with whom I will be working, so lets go

>we floats along with the group

so who will we be meeting
>>
>>1737003
Yes, well, lets go. We will have to go onto the 5th station for the Maglev. Hopefully you can ride there? Yes, and here are the details for the arms deal
>he hands a dataslate to the communist general.
And Astral, you will have a good time working there.
>>
>>1737003
We will be meeting most of the top brass of that force, and the federation there. And remember, do not do anything to embarrass yourself. This is serious, by the way. Do not cause any shenanigans. I will get Carters cell phone if you do. You have already ruined an entire cruiser, I had to go through a lot of trouble to keep you from going to prison.
>>
>>1737015
no I wont, I will have a dull time till I get to break something or someone. now lets get hurrying along, its dreadfully boring without something to do

>>1737016
you tried putting me in the phone anyway, and besides there is not a normal being alive who can apprehend me
>>
>>1737018
Yes, yes... lets forget that. Now lets go.
>Inkito and the others heads out of the Federation Consular Building, and goes towards the Webb Tower. Sooner or later they are on the Maglev.
>>
>>1737024
>humming a old war song from his deep memory he waits for the event to begin, or be asked something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
>>
So. Alright, Astral. We are close to the Webb Tower, and here is your staff, and the budget for your part of the FELF. Also, Astral, the Noo government kind of... sent you an angrily worded letter for destroying their cruiser. While we have compensated for it, they demand you pay some sort of fine... They also kind of barred you from Noo Space.
>>
>>1737044
so I wont be in the field? god damnnit

and screw the noo borders if I want to go, only carter or the Noo children will stop me
>>
>>1737061
You will be in the frontline, just except... its complicated, I'll just say. You will be mainly in your desk, but you'll sometimes go to the frontlines, and maybe kill
>Inkito huffs, as he cannot believe that someone would take such joy in killing, even as a former military man himself.
>>
>>1737068
hey wipe that scowl off your face, you know what I did in the first century of my life? I did bloody paper work, then I got commissioned to combat oh it was so much more intriguing.

besides its in my code, hate and rage. you should have seen mark woo boy, he was vicious but I learned shit..... I learned spite and subtly this is why I enjoy my work. and if it helps you...... who are you to complain.

walk a mile in my code before judging my choices
>>
>>1736943
>>1736954
Ummm well I'm sorry to inform you but at the confrontation over Drassia a Court entity exploded and wiped out most of the Eortan Kingdom. It's just a void of insanity where the worlds used to be.
>>
>>1737068
>>1737083
>The Admiral keeps his voice low
Remember if you need to you can always betray them later. And it's better getting a chance at killing some legitimate foes rather than dueling Inkito every other day.
>>
>>1737108
>astral lowers his voice

is that an order karl? I would hate to refuse an order from a superior officer
>>
>>1736943
And the United Empire would be more than happy to send the Democratic freedom fighters arms and equipment. I can have special forces trainers there as well to help bring a more...capitalistic type of freedom to the Eortan people.
>>
>>1737123
>placing a small item in Karl's hand with one of my shells, I mutter a few words so only he can hear.

you will be able to end it all in a few weeks

[next session]
>>
>>1737119
Hmmmm I guess it is.
>The Admiral suddenly laughs and leans in closer his voice at a whisper
If you can wreck this Communist Party's chances of success the UE would be very thankful. And if need be I would like to have some sort of trigger to disable the infrastructure on their worlds just in case.
>>
>>1737128
>The Admiral slips the device into his coat
Thank you this might come in handy if they come into power in the future. The UE will not forget this.
>>
>>1737129
Hmm.... how about no. While I too have a disdain for such a government, it is the best option for providing a modern, secular state in the region. The northern sectors will be that state. We plan on splitting the government into three regions, and those states will be there. The Ploraxians are training all three sides, and the Dabulans are training two sides. We are sending in special forces as well. Any betrayal will not be appreciated, Admiral.
>>
>>1737133
>>1737129
Not to mention us Ploraxians have had them swear Fealty, under the blood of Eortan war criminals towards us. We are not willing to destroy it all.
>>
>>1737136
>>1737137
>>1737133
Anyways let us leave that towards the future. Anyways, you are also conveniently invited as well, Schimmel. Also, human food does taste good. Anyways, we are reaching Webb Tower in a minute. That is where the FELF is based.
>>
>>1737136
>>1737137
>The Admiral looks at the Ploraxian
Well then we shall see which group will come out on top. Remember they have not yet succeeded in their goals so perhaps fate will give us a surprise.
>The Admiral leaves it at that keeping the trigger hidden
>>
>>1737156
>>1737155
Very well, Admiral
>He smiles
So, shall we outline our plans. Well,
>he leans in and whispers
The FELF is planning a new offensive into the Eortan border regions, and reclaim more territory. Also, we need to initiate more PSYOPS to bring in more recruits there. Also, we are founding the PSI Korps, made out of the Eortans. This is what we are discussing.
>>
>>1737163
>>1737156
Also admiral, I believe that one of your ensigns killed a Ploraxian soldier outside of a bar. It was a Colonel.
>>
As for the matter of the Eortan rebel groups. I wish them luck in their endeavors but right now The Dominion is hard pressed to find strength to spare after the last Horde offensive and the current on goings in the Federal North.
>>
>>1737168
I call bullshit Inkito. Once again out of fucking nowhere you bring up some nonsensical story of how "Oh no the evil UE is oppressing Ploraxia" "Humanity is bad and stinky " or something stupid.
>The Admiral points to a crew log in his hands
All of my crew were accounted for when my flagship departed for maneuvers. All I have left are a few Sons of Mars bodyguards and some aides and I doubt either one of them would be in a bar looking for poor Ploraxians to beat up on. So I want you to do a few things. Stop your bullshit complaints about mystery orphan gangs and anti gay beatings. I want you to stop publicly insulting and belittling the UE with these nonsensical stories. And finally if you ever EVER insult the honor of my crew and of my navy as a bunch of undisciplined drunks I will personally send you back to your Realms in a bread box. Are we clear?
>The Admiral is simmering with rage
>>
>>1737200
>creeping behind the admiral I grab him in a bear hug so he cant move and inject him with a mild sedative, so he is nice and calm but still lucid

calm down there mate, its all nice and calm.

>he puts him in a wheel chair

now do you want a drink?
>he keeps pushing him forward
>>
>>1737216
>The Admiral in his lucid state still spouts stuttered insults
F-fucking Ploraxians. Inkito you retarded... I'll k... maybe a drink is good.
>>
>>1737227
there we go, now have a nice drink of vimitos

>he hands him what amounts to a warm vimpto, very relaxing.......and only a little bit of a sedative

[Karls state: slightly tipsy]
>>
>As the council members go on about their business the Dominion residents of Liberty station and citizens of other nations are reading up on the latest news from the Federal North. The situation is growing more tense by the weeks as the Armadas were pulled south to deal with The Horde more and more patrol fleets were levied to bolster their numbers leaving much of the Dominion space unguarded an therefore open to criminals. The situation became severe enough that even forces guarding the Border Region routes into Dominion space had to be called back to put down these scum. However the border has now become Porous and now the dark forces lurking beyond the light of the Federation are sneaking in and causing havoc. The damage done to the Federal Norths economy and stability is now being called into question by the Northern client and member states.
>>
>>1737321
>The Admiral looks up from Screen and sighs taking in the reports
Well it seems like you might have a problem Mr.Director. Now I know the Dominion cares about it's independence and the ability to solve their own problems but would a small force of Federation diplomats and ships,well armed of course,be permitted to judge the situation? It won't be a major fleet or anything unless you feel it is warranted.
>>
>astral sighs and starts cracking his fingers and gets to work with paperwork
>>
>Inkito is slowly walking towards Webb Tower, where Astral works to greet him.
>he feeds some of the local avian wildlife some bread.
>>
>>1738033
>he just came out of his house from the Diplomatic Row, and he had eaten a meal from the local Ploraxian restaurant in the Ploraxian District.
>>
>>1737535
Judged? Admiral I do not need diplomats and a small expedition fleet to go and judge the situation, its understood quite well right now. What I need are the Armadas back where they should be in their home-guard deployments and the levied patrol fleets going about their normal business and for that to happen the horde offensive needs to be at the least stalled.
These people don't respond to diplomacy unless they're facing down the barrel of our guns hoping we can convince them to leave our space just so we can have time to go and stop the next group spreading chaos within the Dominions borders.
>>
>a strange song begins to play

hey i thought up a song
to the tune of Rudolph the red nose raindeer

Rogal the yellow primarch, had a very lovely fort.and if you ever saw it....you would say your thoughts

all of the other primarchs use to laugh and call him names, they never let poor rogal join in any crusades
then one foggy sanguila eve, the empra came to say

rogal with your forts so tight will you build my palice tonight. then all of the other primarch laughed and punched him with glee

rogal the imperial primarch you will go down in history
>>
>Ivan materialises on the station in a state of semi panic, hyperventilating until he twists his neck around. he is then calm

tttttttttthat......was fearsome......I need a ddddddddrink.
>>
>>1739699
What did you do this time Ivan?
>>
>>1739745
I went tooooooooooooo...........the nnnnoo home world.

and I got tttttttttthere and I was collecting some mushrooms, don't worry I made sure they weren't Nooooooooooooo.

but then I saw a ingredient I needed............. under some form of tree, so I picked it upppppp........AND SOMETHING GRABBED ME.

>a few minutes after he calms down and only 3 corridors melted

aaaaaaaany way.......I looked down and there was some little......child it stared right at me and.........smiled.

I teleported as fast as I could........please never let me go back there.....

>he seems to shake more than usual as he finishes his story, so much so he twists his neck back round the other way

every one has their weaknesses its just Ivan's is slightly silly. fear the cuteness
>>
>>1739760
So to torture him just lock him in a room of Noo children?
>>
>>1739800
you crule arse
>>
>>1739815
OOC what are Astral's weaknesses besides phones?
>>
>>1739821
phones are not a weakness, its when hes trapped in there without a way out, there is only so much data that can be stored there so itsl ike a coffin using up oxogen.

other weaknesses include, being forced into a physical body, curiosity, required to honor a deal if beaten in a card game. and needs a connection to go anywhere
>>
File: Ovaa with daughter 2.jpg (77KB, 1584x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa with daughter 2.jpg
77KB, 1584x1152px
>The doors to the Federation assembly room opens, and in steps Ovaa and Asoo

This is where daddy spends most of his time working and talking with the ambassadors
>Ovaa looks up and sees the other ambassadors in the room

Sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt, I just wanted to show Asoo where we all meet and talk
>>
>>1739835
>Ivan looks at the little Noo and slowly begins to step back

o-ovaa........is that a Noo....childdddddddd?

>the temor in his voice is unusual for the normaly stoic mage

is it ttttame? will it try to..........grab me or my things?

>he looks ready to bolt
>>
>>1739850
Yes, it's my youngest child, my daughter Asoo.
Well, she could give you a hug if you want, but it's understandable if you do not want one
>>
>>1739858

>he seems to deflate for a second before returning to his normal self

t-tttttttttttthank you Ovaa.....I would prefer if that little bundle of atherma did not touch me........if you would be so kind.

>Astral just laughs from the PA system until Ivan smacks a post sending the AI into the floor and out of the system

IIIITTTTTS NOT FUNNY.......BUT WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW YOU PHON-APHOBE

>they begin arguing
>>
>>1739862
>Ovaa looks at Asoo
I think we should leave them to it. It was nice talking Ivan
>Both of them start to go further into the room
>>
>>1739869

>the young Noo hears a subtle whispering on the edge of hearing

[ovaa please roll 1 d 100, to see if you can hear what she can]
>>
Ooc will join the stellaris game shortly getting a quick lunch.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1739879
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>1739885

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>there seems to be a fly buzzing around your head, or maybe its just the air filters going on too loud but for some reason you just cant make out what your little girl is trying to tell you.

and then..........

okay time for dice

1-2= she falls asleep
3-4= she starts acting strange
5-6= nothing seems to happen........
>>
>>1739894
>the feeling passes and she seems to be back to normal, who knows with children this age
>>
I was wondering if the Lord Rukaar could enlighten us on Rumar history. It would be quite enjoyable to hear of your people.
>>
While i am here I have heard of some kind of Hegemony on the borders of the Noo Liberty Union. Could you tell us more of them Speaker?
Ooc there from the stellaris game we're playing
>>
Good night everyone I must retire for the night. I hope you all have a good rest.
>The Admiral sighs at the emptiness of the station
Hopefully tomorrow our session will be more active.
>>
>>1740132
You want what now?
>>
>>1743153
To learn more about the history of the Rumar if that is alright.
>>
>>1743249

>Astral appears in the admirals comm link

Theres some trouble Karl, can you please come to the lower decks, you were asked for by name
>>
>>1743262
God damnit not again.
>The Admiral heads down with an armed bodyguard
>>
>>1743271
>down in the dark and damp lower decks, there is a large clang and both spin to face it weapons drawn.

>the admiral hears nothing but as he turns about his guardian has been set on the grownd and there stands Ivan

tttttttttttttttthe problem I asked you here for is relating to.............the rouge Hive mind bbbbbbbbbetus............ I have found a way to hijack their neural signal..but for that I would need one of two things.

IIIIIIIIIIIII felt that I should...........confer with you and only you thus.......

>he gestures to the unconscious human
>>
>>1743278
>The Admiral picks up the soldier's rifle and joins Ivan
Well whatever it is I hope it is important. I would hate to have come here for nothing. Tell me what you know.
>>
>>1743279

The hive minded BBBBBBBBBBBBetus speaks to their mother..........through psionics a scientificly given magic copy..........If I were to get one of their relay organisims...........I can give that horrid AI or any number of minds into the system effectively taking control.

>he frowns as he continues

tttttttttthis queen is aware of the ability to do this, it is a old war technique of here kind...........so many if not all have self destruct devices so to negate them I made this

>he tosses the admiral a pulsating black stone

It will render all psionics in a 10 feet radius completely inert. thus making the queen unable to speak and from there, unable to activate self destruct.

Or......... there is another way to do it, but this is safer and more guaranteed
>>
>>1743284
>The Admiral slides it into his coat which is already filled with kill switches and contingency devices
Well why not hypothetically hear about this other way to do it. I'm sure it can't be too bad.
>He stares at the stone
If they are corrupted wouldn't that make anyone who tried to control them corrupted as well.
>>
>>1743289
ttttttttttttthat is not nessecerily true......you will have a chance of course but anyone of sutible will power will resist it. so you see why I suggested you come and take a look at it. I can only open the link once I have materials, I would need someone of suitable will power to fight off the corrupting influence while astral does its havocking work

The second method can be done now, and can potentially kill the Hives ability to talk thus rendering the queen to relies on physical noises to commune. however it is incredibly risky and could kill whoever is used in the ritual
>>
>>1743305
Well would you need a Psion for the ritual? Me and Carter are both Null so the ritual might not be successful. And how would a person be used in this ritual?
Perhaps we can find a willing volunteer.
>>
>>1743311
welllllllllllllllllll........the first way I propose is that you take that rock and place it on a capital Hive ships advanced relay, this is like opening the door with a lock pick if you can get it back to me with the rock in place.

the second is I will use this ritual and sacrifice a life form and throw their very souls at the hive network, they will fight with their willpower and emotions rather than their material weapons, but if they die there then they will be braindead and possibly corrupted by a grievous wound.

as you can see I favour the first approach
>>
>>1743315
Well I see one problem with the first approach. How would we capture a Hive capital ship and to add even more to that how could we do it without them locking out the relay first?

Is this gonna be like the Long Night of Solace?
>>
>>1743315
Could we let Markon in on this as well? I think the Dominion might be able to come up with some ideas on how to solve this particular problem.
>>
What is going on?
>>
>>1743479
>>1743494

That's the point KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKarl ....... its difficult, the hivesssssss wouldn't have done it if it were eeeeeeeeasy. but it will only self destruct if it thinks it will loose..........eg you only have one chance before the element of surprise is losssssssssssssssst

enlist whoever you wish but be warned..............the hive has been attempting to breech this station, their agents may be anywhere

no idea what those are but it is going to be exeptionaly difficult.............but hey that's the point of a long shot mission
>>
So what did I miss?
>>
>>1744011
We're gonna try to assault a Corrupted Hive Capital ship to sabotage their method of communication.
>>
OOC you fucks poooooosssssttttt.
>>
I have returned.
>>
>>1745325
How are you Ambassador?
>The Admiral walks to him
It has been a while since we last met. I wonder if you could arrange the services of some of your mercenary warriors.I will pay handsomely of course.
>>
>>1745337
Of courssse, Admiral. In other newsss, the unification of the Sslyth isss all but complete. There are but a few holdoutsss who will be crushed or assssimilated within the year.
>>
>>1745358
Thats good considering that Terminus forces may be on your door step any day now.
>>
>>1745358
Good and I will soon deal with the rogue warlords that have previously raided UE space. I suggested amnesty to all those who swore an oath of loyalty the regime so I hope that will be a payment in itself.
>>1745393
How many ships Markon? And what kind of threat would you rate them? I am interested in this foe as well.
>>
>>1745408
Dominion intelligence is in a chaotic state right now and the people waging war in this campaign aren't exactly the most predictable. For all we know it could be a few small fleets that could terrorize a sub sector at best or enough forces to conquer all of Sslyth isss.
>>
>>1745431
I think they might bee using all the old Horde warships and wrecks from the Great War to buff their forces. Those kind of numbers might be making them confident enough to wage war on the Dominion.
>In his mind's eye he can see them. The great ragged masses of the Termini. Their weapons battered and scavenged and their bodies are scarred but with the singing of the battle songs they rush into transports to bring their sophisticated brethren to their knees. Thousands of ships filled with warriors,cultists and Warlocks moving to invade the worlds of the innocent.
Hell. Markon take me to the front lines I need to see them with my own eyes. I need to know how much I must hate them.
>>
>>1745478
"Front lines?"
Markon looks at the Admiral as if he's heard a joke.
"My good man this is no organized offensive. This is a mass of incursions done by hundreds of different factions who all have a grudge against the Dominion."
"Though if you want some action I've got the names of two leaders who pushed a bit two far ahead and got isolated from the main war-zones."
>Jul'Thurim-Reptilian looking to battle against the Legions and
collect the helmets of high ranking Dominion soldiers as trophies.
>
Yath Jol'teir-Avian King of Gahlidan has recruited Jul'Thurim and his Warriors in his war against the Dominon for backing Yath's rivals in the Border Region.
>>
So how are you handling the late
>>
Rolled 91, 24 = 115 (2d100)

>>1746867
I'm doing fine rukkar

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII am also acceptable

>the two beings seem to be in some sort of excabition match with astrals shells attacking ivan from every direction and Ivan cutting many down to size in a whirlwind of blades.......both seem eerily calm

[hes yoda]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLV-Vpy1gqQ
>>
>>1746871
Hmm, I'm going to get food have fun killing each other
>>
>>1746873
TTTTTTTTThis will not end in death...........only my victory

>with a spin he eviscerates two shells and decapitates a third, leaving him standing in a perfect circle of shells

awwwwwwww man I liked those shells, fine you win this contest

>he flicks him a plate

you get the last of the popcorn

>Ivan looks smug as he eats
>>
>>1746874
Okay then
>>
Are you sure the damn... I told you we shouldn't have bought this... oh so this is the right signal?
>A crackly,static filled signal is heard over the Vox showing a dark haired man covered in scars and crude armor
Hello uhhhh "Federation" i am Karick Ko Rahm and I was wondering what you could do for me.
>>
>>1747048
ggggggggggggggggreetings............I am Ivan

Cccccccccccome aboard..........our stations outer ring.........you will stay 300 miles from the ring..........I willlllllllll enter your ship to.........converse

>his tone brokers no argument and he shuts down the comms to deploy his shuttle
>>
>>1747052
Nah I'd rather not. You don't seem right in the head.
>He kicks his feet up on his control console
And I deal with enough crazies to last me a lifetime. Unless you got something your willing to barter of course.
>The Warlord seems to grow excited by the word
>>
>>1747274
Who the hell are you?
>>
>>1747274

>there is a crackling that sounds like laughing

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIf you do not...........wish me upon your ship.........how do you epect to tradeeeeeeeee?

hhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahahaahah

>after his laughing fit the mad mage straightens up

yyyyyyyou don't have........a choise in the matter

>Ivan vanishes from the camras view before reappearing a good 20 feet behind the trader.

nnnnnnnnnno what do you have to tradeeee?
>>
>>1747708
>The man wakes up to the sight of Ivan on board his ship ans yawns seemingly not concerned
Ehhhh well we got a thousand Dominion souls on board with bodies attached of course.Perhaps we could trade them for weapons,money and the like.
>The Pirate lord smiles
And Old One you are not the strangest thing I've seen in my long long life. The Vale has many secrets and many beings. Specifically for these souls I would like to have some aid in dealing with the Warlord of the GearHeads. You see we've been having a rivalry for quite along time and if you kill him his successor has sworn fealty to me and my warband.
>>
>>1750711
And I must add as well I have no enmity to your Federation and only minor anger for the Dominion. Honestly the invasion or the "Great Looting" as it has commonly been known as among the Termini has wrecked my plans. The amount of material and weapons recovered from the Dominion has increased the strength of my rivals and incurred great losses among my men.
>The Warlord clears his throat and dons the almost complete set of salvaged Dominion gene warrior armor he has in his stateroom
I propose a trade. You shall get these Dominion citizens returned to their homes first of all and I will return the border zones if you can call them borders to their original state of peace. But in return I want guns,training,information and ships for my forces. I will be your proxy for now but as soon as this conflict is over all aid shall be ceased. I wish to unite my people finally under one banner so for now both of our goals are aligned.
>>
>>1750718
If you'll keep your Word Karick Ko Rahm, Then I can arrange for the supplies training and a number of seized pirate craft to be sent to your space.
>>
>>1750735
Hmm I will keep my word If you keep yours Dominion dog.
>The Warlord glares at him through the Video Vox link
I have suffered under the leash of the Dominion before and I know you think of our people as little more then scum. Leave my realm alone and I shall do all I can to end the raids of my Termini brothers.
I will give you coordinates now of where to send your aid. My ships shall guarantee yours safe passage but I would hurry. There are some here in the Vaie that would love Dominion skulls.
>>
>He places his book on the table in the middle of (one of the rooms) of the federation. He is a scientist, not a fighter. But he knows what he can do. He hates to do it, but he will have to bring his past back. The past that he has been hiding for decades.
>>
>He opens the book, the front page has a picture of an island floating above something that looks like space. The picture, isn't still. The island is rotating with clouds floating around it. Now and then a lightning bolt flashes across the sky in the background., He goes to touch the picture but stops. He looks around. What if someone wants to see what is going on. He asks himself. He pulls out a page from his bag with an oddly shaped pen (OOC I will draw a pic later, there is a back story to that as well) He scribbles on the page and the same picture appears on the paper, but it has a little static on the paper. He lays the paper on the desk and puts the book back onto his gun-like holster. Opens the book on his belt and places his hand on the picture. He vanishes instantly with the book and his bag. In the picture on the paper, Railuge can bee seen walking up to a small hut on the side of a dirt pillar.
>>
>On his island, Railuge stepped into his hut. The door creeks and the smell of old books fills his lungs. This is both a feeling of nostalgia and dread. Along one wall is a bookcase filled with books of varying sizes and color. Some of the bindings are old and cracked, and some are even missing. The other side are shelves holding various things. An old computer laptop contraption; different various pens; a cracked crystal; and many other things. He runs his fingers across the book bindings as he walks toward the back. On the wall, there is a lever carved from a bone. He grabed it and pulled it down. Clicking and clanking moans from the wall in front of him as the wall opens up into a stairwell going up and down. Dust pelts him in the face as he sighs. He steps through the door and flips a switch on the wall. Lights sprang to life spiraling up and down the stairwell.

I was hoping to never go down here again.\

>He starts his walk down the stairs, into the hell of his past.
>>
>>1752311
And what might be down there?
>Like a ghost the Admiral follows him down
I thought I might track you just this once since you are somewhat of a mystery in the Federation.
>>
>>1750711
>>1750718

>Ivan seems to cackle, his form distorting

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII do not doubt that you have seen...........stranger things, but you would do well to knowwwwwwww......... that the federation holds more than its..........share of strange and powerful beings, do not cross them.

>he cracks his knuckles and opens a small bag at his side and pulls out a small crystal ball.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII have for trade, 3 void grenades.....seven blood knifes........and a sentient pistol......... armour howwwwwwww ever has, one kit of concealment..... one set of powered armour, with appropriate additions....... and a light and supple armour of the blade dancer.......

wwwwwwhat do you want?
Thread posts: 609
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.