[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Quest #1: The Glow Of The Eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: prison-cell1000x750.jpg (236KB, 1009x729px) Image search: [Google]
prison-cell1000x750.jpg
236KB, 1009x729px
>This Quest Is Purely driven by the people who respond to it. There is no set path, no stats, no complicated rolls to succeed or fail in. Write in anything, within reason based on the current situation the character is in. I will only start writing the outcome of answers after one gets at least two other Anons to agree with the idea. You must come up with a unified answer or nothing will get done.

>“The only thing I know is that I know nothing”
–Socrates

You slowly open your eyes and stare up at the cold, black ceiling made of stone and slowly attempt to understand the situation you're currently in. Looking around, you see your right arm is shackled to the floor by a rusty chain, and it has the numbers "34192" tattooed onto it. You try remembering what happened up to this point...

You remember soldiers in heavy black armor attempting to carry you away. You remember struggling and fighting against their will, but you only succeeded in kicking one in the head, forcing it's helmet off, and being forced to stare into their bright red eyes as they stared back at you. Suddenly you felt sleepy and before you knew it you fell into a deep slumber. Then you woke up here.

Who were you? Where are you now? You decided that none of that matters now. All you need to do is attempt to escape, but....

How?

>Write in.
>>
>>1719561
Using your fibre-rich shit to create a pickaxe in order to create a tunnel out.
>>
>>1719561
Examine the chain, also check our clothes if these are our original clothes.

Let's see how much length is in the chain and how tight the cuff is.
>>
>>1719561
The chain is rusty. Grab two of its links (preferably two that have a position on the chain really close to your arm) and start grinding them against each other. In time, the links will erode away. Once this happens, coil the entire chain into a pile so that the break in the chain is obscured. Then, wait for an opportunity to make a run for it. Since you broke the chain near your arm, you'll only have to drag a few links with you, rather than the entire chain.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.