[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Away from home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: space-exploration-43327.jpg (272KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
space-exploration-43327.jpg
272KB, 1920x1200px
First it was darkness...then there was light...
And the sound came...muted at first but slowly rose to a deafening clash. The sound of shouting and explosion. The sound of battle and ripped air.

Then the smell...it smell spicy and burnt... You gasp for air but only captured few breathable air.

Then you feel the sands...strangely soft yet firm...like a rubber ball, bumping against your skin and face. You felt the heat on your back and it was warm like sitting on a shades on summer.

You blink again,vertigo in effect. The gravity felt more heavier as you move against it and you flip yourself with effort, with face directed to the sky.

Yellow sky greeted you with black clouds across the skies like a fireworks. Strange airship fighting for dominance in the sky and...a planet,large blue planet sticking out like a poster with two suns beside it.

"this is not earth...", your mind whispers."M-must be a dream..."

Suddenly a fireball passed by you, in it was a man...no...a pilot. Face in fear and defeat. The ground shudder as it crashed, shrapnel suddenly pass by and cut your cheek. It took a moment before pain start to register and blood pour from the cut.

THIS IS NOT A DREAM!

Adrenaline suddenly pumped in as heartbeat skyrocketed.

'YOU MUST MOVE!' your instinct plead in desperation.

And so you stand,in fear and confusion. The sight was there to behold. A rocky desert and a battlefields as far as your eyes can see.

"t-this aint Kansas..."a desperate humor appeared in your head.

>Wait..is that a ship landing to your east? M-maybe they will help
>N-no...maybe they are dangerous. Run away from here!
>I-is that an old man in that metal rubble? is he telling you to come?
>>
>>1716403
>>I-is that an old man in that metal rubble? is he telling you to come?
"Hal Jordan, take m ring!"
>>
>>1716411
no more players eh?
oh well...
>>
>>1716403
>>1716411

You rub your eyes again, just to check if it is a mirage or not....and he is still there! An old man..no! a human!

You rush there, as quick as your shoes and legs could carry. You still felt the vertigo, making you run like a drunkard but you dont mind. You will be saved!

As you came closer, the details became much more clearer. Half of his body is stuck in a piles of metals with only his large,robotic...arm? and his bald face full of bushy grey beard....is that an eye-patch?

He look at you too...with a happy face and it slowly changed into one with curiosity..but he quickly shift it again to a happy face.

"Nj'ak. Tar cco'u lift ner?"

what? His accent is mixed of indian and brazilian...a strange combination but his skin is light tanned...

He still look at you with hopeful eyes.

"Y'alh!",he grin

>"what...errmm...could you repeat that?"
>try to lift the metal piles
>search for something
>Write in
>>
>>1716490
>try to lift the metal piles
>>
>>1716558
Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1716597
>>
>>1716597
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1716597
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1716597
>>
File: Old Stan.jpg (174KB, 800x866px) Image search: [Google]
Old Stan.jpg
174KB, 800x866px
>>1716625
>>1718408
>>1718409
>>1716490

fingers lodged firmly on the metal edge and leg bend parallel to piles of metal as you tried to lift them..jesusthisisfuckingheavy!

More adrenaline course through the bloodstream and called for unknown strength as you tried to control your breath and.....UMMPPHHHH! Felt like an hour and the pile began to lift! Zyzz be proud brah!

...only by few inch?! Jesu-WHOA!

Suddenly you lose concentration and finger slipped, almost taking your nails with them.

"Shitshitshits!", you panic as the piles began to fall again,crushing the old man and ...probably kill him?," OLD MAN! JESUS CHRIST I AM SORRY!". No answer...then it began to shudder and you slowly walk away from that pile.

Metal hand began to claw out of there,then the large human hand. Slowly he slipped out of there like a lazy old man snaking out of his blanket. Boy he is a big guy...almost like Bane but with hair and beard, almost towering you.

He look at you...one eye covered with a strange gadget...almost similar to scouters in dragonball...but less cartoon-y and more like a junk.

"Nj'ak, That wast....smo smo",he laugh again, almost booming across the battlefield, and pat your back...more like slam it with his palm. You yelp and face suddenly meet the ground while your back slowly burn....only to be lift up easily.

Few minutes of breathing space as he left you for a bit and come back with some kind of a large sword...Kind of like Cloud have from Final Fantasy...

"Nj'ak,", he point at himself with a grin,"Namme is Stabbus Debb".

You answered with a confused look...Is he...introducing himself?

"Or just call me Old Stan", He still grin.

>Oh! Name is-WAITAMINUTE! YOU CAN ENGLISH?!
>errr...John...John Fletcher
>Write-in name
>Write in
>>
>>1722996
>I'm John Fletcher

I take it he was never in any real danger?
>>
>>1723016
You could ask him in write in
>>
>>1723026
Jonathan Joestar
Master hamon user
>>
>>1722996
>>1723016

>>1723557
jonathan is dead. His body is with dio now. bless DIo

"John Fletcher", you automatically answered. Though the question of how he speak english is still floating like a large,pink elephant in the room.

"Not with the Green Collective are ya?", He rub his beard and began to walk, signaling you to follow."strange battle armor they have...kinda like you are wearing but yer speakin' the High Tongue... Are ya a spy for the Creed Empire?"

"I...", Green Collective?Creed Empire? Your head is spinning like a malfunction ferris wheel."I...dunno...I guess?"

"By the Void,Nj'ak! Didja hit yer head?",He chuckle but kept walking across this alien desert, slowly leading toward a semi-circle hill." I can getcha to yer friends after this job. Whatcha say Nj'ak?"

>"What job is that?"
> could you refresh me on Green Collective?"
>"The Empire sounds good....they got strict rules?"
>"WHat the hell is 'Nj'ak'?"
>"I am from earth..."
>write in
>>
>>1725192
>>"I am from earth..."
>>
>>1727637

> "I am from earth..."
>>
>>1725192
>>1727637
>>1727647

"I am from Earth", He look at you with a questioning look

"Where? what system is that?",he scratch his head and quickened the pace as both of you walk toward the top of the hill.

"Err...Solar System...i guess...Milky Way Galaxy?", He stab his sword in the hill and pick out some kind of small box...and it transform into a spyglass while giving you a shrug answer."Jesus Christ! Where am i?"

"Nj'ak, yer on Milky Way Galaxy,Titan Nebula, Depricorn System, in Planet Dc-223 . It's a contested system but more contract for us at least", He smile, the spyglass he's using beeps erratically." Dont worry there Nj'ak, i have heard about those system from my grandfather. Something about where humans comes from but that's just a myth anyways."

"Myth?!"

Fear and panic sets in. You are starting to shake uncomfortably and your mind projecting images of your families and friends you know.

"W-w-w-w-what date ii-it is?", The hyperventilation start, making your head swimming.

"300 HEA. 23 Fulgrim......aaand Gotcha!", The spyglass flashes a red laser into the...is that a city?," We can talk this later, enjoy the show"

"The sho-" The sky shudder and a large ship peek itself on the sky before you heard a loud booming sound. Beam of light shattered the air and eviscerate the city,leaving nothing but crater. For the first time in your life, you felt fear. The fear of the old days where God's Wrath still exist. The fear of unknown and destruction.

"Ya alright Nj'ak?", He pat(hit like a wrecking-ball) your back and snapped you out," First time seeing the Empire's Planet Killer? DOnt worry, those are the miniature ones and wont dig deep into the planet's core" He laugh.

You just want to go home.....

"Ya know what Nj'ak...I am sure my crew have yer planet information and if not, we can search for it. The Collective are traditionalist, following the way of the old. They might have something with their story-time traditions. The Empire,however, have organized data from all over galaxy. You might find em in their Grand Archive...and i can stamped my contract. Two bid,one stone"

This is too much...but you have to choose your path...

>Take me too the Green Collective. Maybe I can seek solace in their familiarity
>The Creed Empire might have the info I need. Let's go...
>Let me join your crew..
>>
>>1728313
>Take me too the Green Collective. Maybe I can seek solace in their familiarity
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.