[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cleanin' Ain't Easy - Prologue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

You wake up in a motel room with no recollection of how you got there or who you are.

Searching your pockets, the only thing you find is cell phone. There isn't a wallet anywhere on you, and the only thing in sight is a motel keycard on the table. Searching the drawers of the nearby stand you find Gideon Bible alongside a 9mm with a loaded clip.

>what do?
>>
>>171315
Shoot self
>>
>>171315

Check the phone for a list of contacts. Like "mom" or a gf/bf/whatever.
>>
File: DontDoIt.png (392KB, 878x447px) Image search: [Google]
DontDoIt.png
392KB, 878x447px
>>171318
>>171329

You look back at the handgun which sits in the open drawer, staring at you menacingly.

Thoughts are running through your head as to who you are, who you could be, how you got here, why you have no money.

Shit's rough, you think as you grab the gun, and caress the grip.

You think for a second, putting the barrel to your temple, if life is even repairable at this point.

Just then...

*ring* *ring*
>>
>>171345

ANSWER THE PHONE. NOW.
>>
>>171345
Answer the phone with an Asian accent
>>
File: Message.jpg (115KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Message.jpg
115KB, 824x1200px
>>171350
>>171355
You fiddle for the phone in your pocket, nearly tearing your leather jacket in half, to get it out.

"Herro?"

"Listen, I need you to get to 25th and Queen, there's someone who I'd like you to meet. French Restaurant. You can't miss it."

*click*

You look at the caller ID; caller restricted.
>>
>>171364
Go to the restaurant but talk with an Italian accent the entire time.
>>
>>171364

Cry like a pussy while opening Google Maps
>>
File: 1459795355636.jpg (341KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1459795355636.jpg
341KB, 1400x788px
>>171376
>>171377
You begin to sob hysterically before you realize you're a fucking man with balls and not some FTM abomination.

You pull yourself together, before putting the 9mm inside of your jacket, and heading out to the front desk.

"Hi, sir," The attractive receptionist greets you. "Did you enjoy your stay at Paradise Towers?" she eagerly awaits your recognition."

"My head fells lika spicy meatball! I needa da directione toda 25th and Quueena," you say in the shittiest Italian accent you can muster, for reasons probably related to head trauma, waving your hands and fists for added effect.

"Uhhh..." she looks at you with a strange look

"25tha and Queena!" You yell, increasing the velocity of your waving and fist thumping.

"Ohhh, well that's not to far about 5 blocks south of here and then a left on 25th till you reach Queena"

"Graczie!" You tip an invisible fedora, leaving the bewildered women behind.

Standing at a Bus station, checking the time on your phone, you hear someone yell,

"Police! We need to ask you some questions."

You look up and they're headed right for you!
>>
Panic again. Act like a maniac , ake off all clothes, place underwear on head, and reveal mangina.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>171400
Act like their commanding officer and tell them to investigate themselves as frauds. Rolling for success.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
Sleepy time for me guys and gals. See ya'lls tomorrow.

#NEETlife
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>171421
This but hopefully with a better roll.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.