[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civs Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Civs.jpg (948KB, 1841x3681px) Image search: [Google]
Civs.jpg
948KB, 1841x3681px
Y'all know how it works
First to three gets it, both for race and place
Also OP wont be kill for a while!
>>
>>1710907
Also post new versions of the civs chart and we can pick from there!
>>
>>1710907
Slime
Reef
>>
Harpies, Island, with the city ruins hard mode.

We can be tropical Harpies trying to claim the remnants of a once prosperous sea empire for our own.
>>
>>1711131
Eww slime, that's alright if it wins it wins.
>>
>>1710907
Lizardfolk island
>>
>>1711131
>>1711165
>>1711183
Harpies 1
Slimes 1
Lizardfolk 1
>>
>>1710907
Harpies
Necropolis
>>
>>1711204
>>1711183
>>1711131
Harpies 2
Slimes 1
Lizardfolk 1
>>
>>1711261
penguin harpy near the reef?
>>
>>1711183
Voting for this
>>
>>1711261
>>1711204
>>1711165
Ayyy! Harpies it is!
Where are we?
Reef 2
Islands
Necropolis 1
>>
>>1711315
>>1711183
Honestly Was hoping for Lizards, but i gotta stay true to my word...
(really glad it wasn't Slime though)
>>
>>1711337
hey!
>>
>>1711349
Hey man, keep your slimy fetishes out of our sive thread!
>>
>>1711356
Civ thread, Jesus...
>>
>>1711131
I'd be cool with aquatic slimes.

And necropolis Harpies sound awesome
>>
>>1711356
It's not fetish. I just think that slime as the conglomerate mass of life without individualism, nothing sexual
>>
>>1711367
>>1711204
2 Reef
2 Necro
Do we have a tie breaker?
>>
>>1711326
How would Reef Harpies work? Would they swim under water and then fly into the air like flying fish? Or what?

Would they be pirates?

CAN WE BE PIRATE HARPIES, SAILING THE SEAS WITH TOWER BOATS?
>>
>>1711379
*Wink Wink*
>>
>>1711390
they are penguins, coastal harpy instead of mountain harpy
>>
>>1711390
I'd think more like seagull-ish Harpies, living like those birds in the cliff sides
>>
>>1711401
Or Penguins, that would make sense
>>
File: Harpie.jpg (68KB, 736x625px) Image search: [Google]
Harpie.jpg
68KB, 736x625px
>>1711410
Also, are we okay with being spooky scary Harpies? Rather than the sexy version?
>>
>>1711410
Wouldn't that be arctic Harpies? And Penguins are flightless, so that defeats most of the advantages Harpies get no?
>>
>>1711453
Also very true
>>
>>1711457
>>1711453
well, we can swim and dive and maybe a short flight or glide?
>>
>>1711471
Or Maybe a Puffin subtype?
smaller than a normal Harpie
Rather than a human head and torso, more of a halfling?
>>
>>1711480
I agree with majority but my stand is harpy adapting to sea like how the penguin ancestor did.
>>
>>1711484
Alright So Water based Penguin/Puffin Harpie?
Now is it assumed its a Tundra type Reef or are there any arguments there?
>>
>>1711499
I dont know but i dont think reef nearing any cold place but maybe MAGIC
>>
>>1710907
Alright, typing something up, y'all let me know if you hate it and we can change things.
>>
>>1710907
This is a tale of the Harem O'kal.
A group of Harpies living high atop the glacier peaks, Below is the arctic tides, most of which is a tundra of ice, but surrounding this hereditary nesting ground is a warm current that flows from the deep south.
This supports a reef teaming with life, bright colors and many ships and trade that passes through. Though this hasn't been the case recently. Ships have stopped coming through and the reef has started to dwindle, not to mention with out men of other races to pull into the den, your eggs haven't been fertile in years.
This is the Harem of O'kal, and this is their story.
First, what bonus do we want?
>Which leader
-can focus spells and witch craft
>Large Treasure horde
-Shiny
>Deep Ice cave system in the glacier
-nice defense (of course either way theirs a cave you'd start in, this one is more of a network than a hole in the wall)
>>
>>1711629
We gotta kid nap men? This means we'll need to do some enslaving.

I say getting some magic in here would be nice, so

>Witch leader
>>
>>1711629
Alright folks, as it is a quarter after 3am here, I'm heading to bed! It was fun, hope to be back on soon, if I'm not on due to work or life in general, someone else is more than welcome to take my place!
>>
>>1711629
Witch will give us early and advanged Access to some good magic, probally hardest one to get after we start.

Treasure, would keep our people happy and maybe lure some adventures to be kidnapped, but If there are no other civs nearby, we can't really use it for trade.

Deeper Ice caves would be nice bonus, but that's it.

>Witch leader
Witch is clearly the oblivious choice
>>
>>1712000
>>1711786
Witch leader it is.

Grimish, I wise old hag was the eldest of the Harpies. She had lived in these waters even before the great frost had set in and no one quite knows how she's survived this long. Though she is by right the matriarch of this Harem by seniority and by power.
Grimish studies the bodies and minds of the peoples the O'Kal have taken she's become very good at manipulating most. Minor suggestions, hallucinations.
She sits upon the highest nest in the cave, surrounded by skeletons and other nests, stirring wanting to know more, why have the fish left, and the sailors... Where have they gone... Is it time to leave the ancestral nesting peaks or should we hunker down and figure out the future? All Grimish knew for certain was that their food was running low and more and not eggs go unhatched

>technology
>magic research
>food
>scout
>other

Also I'm on my phone at the moment so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors I miss or if my name isn't where it should be? I'm not used to using this mobile.
>>
>>1712122
You are back! So soon!

>food
>>
>>1712139
Food, we must secure the things we need to survive in this place
>>
>>1710907
>>>/b/740257199
>>
>>1712122
>>scout
>>
>>1712122
>scout

>>1712488
We still have some food, lets try to find better hunting grounds, so we can be sure that we get food when we want to.
>>
>>1712122
My vote goes for
>scout
>>
Maybe we could explore the reef more if we learned some water magic with our witch leader
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.