[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street Fighter: The World Warrior Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Street-Fighter-Wallpapers.jpg (824KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Street-Fighter-Wallpapers.jpg
824KB, 1920x1080px
A hushed murmur spreads around. Rumors and speculation threads are posted on the internet. Nobody knows the exact details. Invitations are going around with instructions with a date and location. Nobody knows what they're for as anything with concrete details is wiped out before there is any confirmation. It doesn't bother you too much as you go about your day, training and working hard to be the best fighter you can be. Then, it happens. You are handed a plain envelope with your name written in ink. It's smooth and elegant, almost like the name was printed from a computer. You look up to see who handed you the note, only to see no one. Inside is a note with a map attached, telling you where to be and when to be there. You look over the note many times before stuffing it into your pocket and heading home to ponder over the note. 'October 4' was the due date. You had about a week to mull it over

Hello there! This is my first quest. I figured I would give this thing a try as I'm attempting to work on writing style, and this might be a good way to start (aside from faggy fanfics.) Anyway, let's go over the basics before starting

Rules:
20 minutes between each advancement for voting

Write-ins and suggestions are allowed and encouraged

In case of a tie:
Participants will vote between the choices with a 1d100 roll. At the end of the voting (haven't decided on a time limit yet) the numbers will be added up and the larger numbered choice wins.

Just remember that these rules aren't set in stone and we can be a little flexible when needed. Also I am new to this, so please don't anally explode me too hard for any mistakes.

Now that we've got that spaghetti out of the way, let's begin.

Before we get to ass kicking, we need to build our character!

>Fighting Style:
>Muay Thai
>Wrestling
>Brawling
>Boxing
>Write-in (nothing too obscure please!)

>Height:
>6' 7"
>5' 11"
>4' 9"
>Write-in

>Body Build:
>Average
>Toned
>Athletic
>Burly
>Write-in
>>
>>1710782
>Brawling
>4' 9"
>Athletic
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1710804
I forgot my roll
>>
>>1710782
>Brawling
>6' 7"
>Athletic
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>1710818
Ah shit, I didn't read enough either sorry.
>>
>>1710782
>>Fighting Style:
>Hakkyokuseiken mixed with Karate

>>Height:
6'2"

>>Body Build:
Toned
>>
>>1710804
>>1710818
>>1710937
Reading Comprehension: A skill none of us has apparently...
>>
>>1711084
Hey its a pretty unusual quest rule
>>
>4' 9"
>Brawling
>Athletic
combo wins

October 4 arrives. After a week of mulling it over and weighing the risks, you decide to go through with it. You figure that any possible danger that would be there, you can fight you way out of.

You arrive at the building, a dingy, abandoned building with broken windows and a funky smell on the more seedy side of town. There's only one door you can see. It's an old steel door that's rusting and coming off at the hinges. You look at the door as you go up the steps to it, wondering what lies beyond it.

>>1711084
>>1711128
Just to be clear, there was supposed to be a vote if it ended in a tie, but since you guys already voted, there wasn't a need. Essentially, don't vote unless I call a tie for a choice
>>
>>1711084
Actually, I have reading comprehension, since I realized a roll was only applicable in a tie and there was no reason to roll until the QM called it.

Don't lump me in with you people.
>>
You knock on the door, giving a hollow clang that echoes through the deserted alleyway. A small slat clangs open on the door and a set of Emerald eyes peer out. They dart from side to side and finally settle on you. "ID and invite?" a gruff voice demands from behind the rusty steel. You sigh and mutter something, grabbing the wrinkled invite and your ID, sliding it through the slit. A pale white hand grabs it and vanishes back into the darkness. After about ten seconds, the door screeches open and a tall man dressed in a black suit stands before you. He beckons for you to follow him while simultaneously handing you your ID with his other hand.
>>
You take back your identification and step inside the ancient, crumbling building. A group of more men are stationed behind the door. Each one of them look identical to each other. Pale white skin dressed in a Black suit. You shudder as our guide leads you to an ancient elevator. Both of you step inside, and watch the doors close as the elevator begins its descent. The man next to you isn't exactly chatty and stands absolutely still in dead silence. It doesn't matter though. A million different thoughts are racing through your mind, keeping you distracted. A clang rings out as the machine hits the bottom, and doors open, revealing a bright and vibrant....club? Your eyes blink to adjust to the strobe light pulsating to the beat of the Techno music assaulting your ears. How the hell was all of this hidden? A woman clad in a flashy dress seductively moves over to you, wrapping her left hand around your back while taking your left hand with her right. Before you can respond she leads you over to a booth and sits you down. The woman silently slips away and you can finally get a grip on your situation. You notice a dance floor at the center of the club, and a couple of booths farther away with a group of people in them. To your left is a bar with a group of people over there as well.
Do you:
>Get up and head over to the people
>Head onto the dance floor and bust some sick ass moves
>Head over to the bar
>Stay in your seat and see what happens?
>>
>>1711251
>>Get up and head over to the people
"Hey, I got an invitation that said this was a martial arts tournament. Am I getting punked or something?"
>>
>>1711251
>>Get up and head over to the people
>>
You get up and head over to the small group of people. Upon closer inspection it appears to be gaggle of women surrounding two men. On the right is a fairly lean and muscular man. A white mask covers his face and a long claw drapes off his left hand. To his right is...wait...that can't be...is that THE Balrog? You blink just to be sure it's him. The Boxer is laughing while holding to women close to his burly body. The masked matador looks over at you suddenly and asks "may I help you little one?" You were so dumbfounded at the dumbfounded at the sight of the boxer, you didn't notice you were openly gawking.

>"Excuse me? Little one? I'll kick your ass you ugly freak!"
>"U-Uh.. yeah! Did you get a reason of why we were assembled here?"
>"Call me little again and I'll break that ugly mask and whatever pretty little face is beneath it you freak!"
>"N-no, no, nevermind..."
>>
>>1711428
>>"Call me little again and I'll break that ugly mask and whatever pretty little face is beneath it you freak!"
>>
>>1711428
>"Hey, at least I'm not hiding whatever's wrong with me, unlike some of us."
>>
"Call me little again and I'll break that ugly mask and whatever pretty little face is beneath it you freak!" You snarl at the masked man. The women suddenly stop speaking, and spread aside as if they didn't want to be in between you both. Balrog looks at the man and then you. "It ain't worth it.." he warns the matador. Before the boxer can do anything however, the man leaps into the air with the grace of an elegant swan and lands behind you. You turn to face him before he can do anything. It's clear that he wants confrontation by the way he is standing.

>Attempt to talk him down (write the reply and roll)
>Enter a defensive stance
>Run
>Throw a nearby object at him
>Write in
>>
>>1711585
Square up, twinkle-toes!
>>
>Write-In
Sweep the leg Johnny!
>>
>>1711585
>>Enter a defensive stance
>>1711640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kiqO-F2aS0
>>
It seems it was a tie between you two so you're going to have to roll. Unfortunately this be my last post for tonight as well as I need me some sleep. It's 1:51 AM here.
>>
>>1711674
>>1711687
Or do we!
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
>>1711585

>>1713038

I hope not.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.