[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punisher Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 8

File: 31USGbapRGL._SX355_.jpg (8KB, 355x266px) Image search: [Google]
31USGbapRGL._SX355_.jpg
8KB, 355x266px
You sit behind the wheel of your van, the guns held tightly by steel racks rattle slightly as you barrel through the streets of New York.

Looking through the constant drizzle of rain the world can seem distorted and wavy, and for years you saw through that filter rain or shine. But then you got woken up.

You woke up to the smell of copper and burning brass casings from the enemy instead of coffee and bacon from the wife. You grip the steering wheel tightly, the brief moments of clarity granted by the rapidly swishing wipers allowing you to see the dim dying sky through the breas in the clouds. Maybe it's an attitude thing but the skies always seem cloudy and dark now, you sigh and begin to slow when you see a figure lurking in an alley take a step forward and walk towards your car.

The kid's green, you can already see the pistol bulging under his loose waistband. You reach for the sawn off you keep in a holster on the side of your seat. This is what you need, a little way to blow off steam.

Whoever you were once that person is gone now, all that remains is The Punisher. You are a boogeyman to criminals, the most hardened gangbangers and crime bosses look for you pver their shoulders. You may be the Punisher now, but you were someone else once.

Who were you..
>Frank Castle, former Marine and family man turned one man army and tool of justice.
>[Insert name], Someone inspired by the Punisher who took the mantle after his disappearance.
>>
>>1710046
>Robert Monteaux, Someone inspired by the Punisher who took the mantle after his disappearance.

Even if I'm tempted to see where a Frank Castle quest goes, we should see how one can bear the mantle of the Punisher without his power.
>>
>>1710046
>Nick Stone, Someone inspired by the Punisher who took the mantle after his disappearance.
>>
>>1710046
>[Micheal Gloss], Someone inspired by the Punisher who took the mantle after his disappearance.

We're a 60 year old Korea vet, getting these fucken kids off our lawn.
>>
>>1710073
>Old korea vet still kicking ass
>Frank Castle was a Vietnam vet

I can dig it.
>>
>>1710066

Seconding
>>
>>1710111
Trips of truth people, we must channel our inner Eastwood.
>>
>>1710073
this

Gosh, its funny and i want to see if this goes well.
we could be like the black guy from mafia 3... but korean
>>
So >>1710073 I guess.
>>
>>1710073
Loving the idea of this.
>>
>>1710073
Lets do this
>>
You grit your teeth and wrap your hands around the butt of the shotgun, laying it in your lap.

For a 57 year old man you're in shockingly good shape. Most of your body is solid and lean muscle, your hair is mostly gray with some shadow of black still in it near the top. You wear the trademark black shirt and white skull. You remember reading all about Frank Castle, the first Punisher.

You place a hand on the shotgun but keep your index pressed against the side of it. Trigger discipline keeps you from blowing your balls off because you got a little jumpy in your old age. You watch as the kid slowly walks up, he should have known something was up when the light turned green and your van remained still and waiting.

You watch as he gets right next to the window and he taps the barrel of his rinky dink revolver against the glass. He's black, thick beard, you see his pupils the size of quarters. This one is higher than the moon.

You slowly lower the window and soon the barrel is in your van as well, slowly dripping water into your lap.

"You stopped at the wrong intersection, Gramps. Wallet and keys and I'll let you get out of here with your head intact."

>Open the door rapidly
>Fire the sawn-off through the door
>Grab him by the wrist and disarm
>Hand over your Keys and Wallet
>Other
>>
>>1710329
>'Pa Punisher
>Jumpy
>Guys is on drugs

I vote for :
>Grab him by the wrist and disarm. Break his hand/wrist by the same movement.
>>
>>1710329
>Hand him the keys but 'accidentally' drop them. We are an 'old man' after all
>As he bends down to pick them up, smash his face with the door
>point our gun at him when he's on the ground
>if he tries to shoot, blow his hand off
>>
>>1710329
>Fire the sawn-off through the door
>>
>>1710362
Supporting this
>>
>>1710356
Changing my vote for this.

Also, we can ask where he find his drug.

"I'm gonna count to three son. At 2, I want to know where is your stash and who sells it to you. You know the drill at 3."
>>
>>1710362
this
>>
>>1710393
Fudge, I meant to change my vote to >>1710362
>>
>>1710362
This. Maybe follow him back to his friends when he ultimately tries to run, then plan their complete and utter decimation.
>>
>>1710362
This
>>
>>1710393
>>1710356
Seconding
>>
You start shaking as you pull the keys from the ignitiom, to him it's the fear of a weak elderly man. But you know it's the rush, that blast of adrenaline that rockets through your body. You stop suppressing it and let the excitement and the rush of the moment take over and before you know it you're shaking.

You hold out the keys with shakey hands and let them slip from your wet fingers, you even give a little whimper. The kid purses his lips and crouches to grab the keys. As soon as his eyes are off you, you regain control and move.

You place your foot to the door and pull the handle before extending tour leg rapidly. The door flies open and you hear the crunch of his nose over the sound of splattering rain. You press your foot against the door again opening it fully as you draw the shotgun and level it with his face.

He reaches for the gun and with a flick of your wrist you blow apart his hand, fingers go skittering into shallow puddles.

He screams and you drop to a knee pressing the barrel to his forehead.

"You have until the count of three to talk son, by the time I reach two I want to know where you got the drugs you're on. And if I get to three, I think you know what happens."

"1.."

You press the gun further into his forehead

"2.."

You pause, then sigh

"Have it your way, thre-"

"NO! Jesus man please no I'll talk." He screams

You pull back the gun and see two circular indents in his head.

"Spill it."

"I got a guy in Yonkers, he sells out of a school bus, but it's all painted and shit right? He parks in truck stops or open lots and runs it like a fuckin food truck."

"Some scumbag in a bus, real informative. I want names and a location unless you want me to pick the momories out of the brain you leave behind." You say pulling back up the shotgun

He whimpers.

"He goes by Vice but his real name is Victor Clemson. He's a popular dealer around here, he always gives his regulars a discount. He sticks around Hell's Kitchen this part of the week. Please..my hand..I need a doctor."

>Finish him off
>Toss him in the van
>Leave him
>Other
>>
>>1710493
>>Other
Call the cops, send medical help
"Start picking up the fingers"
Leave
Take gun away from him as well
>>
>>1710493
"Hell's kitchen ? Are you kidding me punk ?
>Toss him in the van, after a thourough search.
We can bring him to "Vice", and if he lies, break his other hand.
>>
>>1710493
>>Toss him in the van

Also tie a tourniquet to his brand new stump.
Tell him "Don't forget to roll" as we kick him out behind a hospital or clinic while still moving.
>>
>>1710493
>Finish him off
C'mon now
>>
>>1710493
>toss him in the van
Get ourselves a protege. Red pill the FUCK outta him.
>>
>>1710493
>>Toss him in the van
get his stump un-fucked and tie him up in the back.
>>
You grab the punk by his jacket and drag him to the car, after pulling the coat off and wrapping it around his stump you chuck him into the back and slam the gun into the bridge of his broken nose putting him out for a while.

You hop back in the drivers seat and peel off, kicking up bloody rainwater as you fly down the street. You head towards Hell's Kitchen making sure to keep an ear on your buddy in the back.

You begin patrolling the neighborhood and eventually spot it. A bus, painted a jet black with white stripes. The word "Vice" is sprayed in stencil thin paint near the door. You park the van on the opposite end of the parking lot and step out.

How are you gonna play this.
>Hostage situation, use the druggie as a shield
>Keep at a range, A rifle with a heatscope should be able to handle this
>Fast and Loud, A Grenade and a shotgun will be devastating.
>Bare-Bones, a pistol and your trench knife
>Other
>>
>>1710709
>Other
Ram our Van into the school bus
>>
>>1710709
>Other as >>1710737

Observe the bus, try to spot any guards or such. Then we go Bare-bones, smashing the van into the bus, then we jump through the window.

We can't go fast and loud, since Innocents may be aboard the bus.
>>
>>1710748
Ill second this
>>
>>1710748
I agree with this
>>
>>1710748
Voting for this.
>>
>>1710748
supporting
>>
I'll go to sleep folks, see you tomorrow.
>>
You remain parked and open the back of the van. You grab a rifle from the wall and detach the scope, you flick on the heat sensor and give the bus a look.

One guard stands next to the door of the bus, looks to be toting a Mac-10 Submachine gun. Suppressed. To his left is a man slowly siphoning gas out of a tanker covered in tarp, his Pump action lie leaning against the tanker.

The bus gives back a reflective heat signal, thermal walling on the inside. This Vice character isn't an idiot, you'd bet money on the bus being armored as well. You'd been considering ramming it but would the Van do more damage to the bus or you?

You pull your new friend out of the truck and give him a hard slap before drawing your 1911 and pressing it into his mouth. You hear him gag on the cold metal and bitter gunpowder.

"You will tell me everything you know about this bus, or I do what I should have done back on 112th." You say pulling back the hammer and slowly withdrawing the gun.

"Jesus...look, Vice always has a crew of like five, maybe seven? I dont know man I just buy from him. I know his people are all strapped and good shots too he keeps the best from the N.I.N Gang's with him."

"N.I.N. Who are they?" You ask, this must be some new talent on the block, or maybe things are slipping you in your age.

"Northern Illinois Niggas man, Chicago gangs that want to expand their markets but don't want to risk turf wars, coupl of the northern chicago gangs got together and made a sort of alliance like the fuckin UN of gangstas. That's all I know I promise.." he says this and flinches as if expecting another strike. You hate to disappoint so you crack his temple with the barrel of your handgun.

These are some run of the mill gangbangers looking to expand their market in your city. Bad move.

How will you show them that every crime deserves punishment?

>Ram the bus
>Maybe another tactic will work better. (Write-In)
>>
Vietnam vet? Well if we're going to be a different kind of Punisher, let's be like Kurtz

>>1711637

>Ram the bus

Right into the one with the mac 10, smash him into the bus
>>
>>1711686
Lets do this.
>>
>Ram the bus
So is this post MAX where frank and the kingpin offed each other post war zone where the avengers locked him up at the bottem of the ocean or somthing noncanon?
>>
>>1711853
Non-Canon. In this world one day the punisher simply disappeared and crime flourished. So you are taking the mantle, if you do certain things or travel certain places you may meet other Heroes or they may come seeking you.
>>
>>1711870
I'm hoping to have a better relationship with deadpool then frank did if he shows up
>>
>Ram the bus
>>
>>1711686
Voting for this.

But block the pedals with the druggy behind the wheel, so they think it's him.

Then, proceed to take them out the most silently possible.

With luck, the van can block or slow down the bus for us to climb on it.
>>
>>1711637
>>Ram the bus

At the least it will knock most people about if not disorientated them if not kill them in the crash

The problem is this will wreck the van and make the issue of extraction much harder
>>
>>1712495
We could just steal the bus or a car from one of the guards ?
>>
>>1712499
That is if we don't trash it in the crash and considering its armoured I have no issue believing it will be largely unscathed also a car is a good idea good thinking anon
>>
>>1711637
I have a different idea.
>Fire a bullet at the guy filling up his car, sparks cause an explosion
>When everyone evacuates the bus, toss a grenade into the mass of people and shotgun the rest

I doubt there'll be innocents in the bus - anyone who'll be allowed to leave will be with the bad guys.
>>
>>1712718
Backing this.
>>
>>1712718
That's not how bullets work, and do we kill users as well as dealers?
>>
You lug the druggie into the car and zip tie his hands to the wheel before grabbing a shotgun and grenade belt from the back.

You press his foot on the gas and put a brick over his foot, the engine roars to life rainwater and mud spit into the air as the van closes in.

It slams into the side of the bus leaving a good sized dent and pinning the one by rhe door too it. You move through the shadow before putting the shotgun to the back of the head of the one who was fueling up the bus. You splatter his brains on the windshield and watch as the brain matter and blood are slowly washed away.

You pull a grenade off the belt and lob it..

Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1714383
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1714383
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1714383
>>
File: kek.png (80KB, 291x321px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
80KB, 291x321px
>>1714423
>>
File: IMG_0551.jpg (41KB, 279x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
41KB, 279x283px
>>1714423
We'll i guess we weren't sure. Our prime to begin with....

How the hell did frank do it?
>>
You pull the grenade pin and cook it in a moment. You count to five and lob it through the open bus window. You hear the clang of it hitting the floor and the screaming of the men inside. You finish the count in your head. 6...7...and...nothin.

You go wide eyed when you hear a click. A dud. A fucking dud.

You see the face of a man with multiple earrings and designer eyeglasses with yellow tint. He smiles wide and his teeth sparkle.

"IT'S SOME OLD FUCK WITH FAKE GRENADEZ, KILL THIS FUCKER." He pulls his glock as he says it.

Fuck.

Roll another 1d20, this time low rolls mean death.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1714806
No whammies
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1714806
Fuck you younglings, i was in fucking nam
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1714806
Bullets won't fail us.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1714806
>>
"I GOT HIM!" An overly enthusiastic gangster shouts as he leans out the window with an Ak47. Having given himself away you dont even think as your hand shoots out towards him putting a .45 caliber bullet through his thick head.

You dive behind the van as automatic gunfire riddles the front of the van you hear the front windshield shatter and it's safe to assume your driver wint be walking away from this collision.

You stick your head out and let off a few shots, most ricochet off the armored bus but you bury a few into shoulders and necks. The van's own armor plating is protecting you right now from a hail of bullets but before you can celevrate your good luck you hear a metalic creaking and the back exit of the bus has opened.

You see Vice step out with his shades speckled in rainwater as he totes his own Spas-12 Shotgun, complete with its own 'Vice' in cursive script across the black barrel. He levels it at you and you throw the door to the van open, the impact hits and the door tries to slam on you but you hold it steady as tiny indents from the spread now jut out at you.

If he gets around this door with that gun you're finished, and driving away isn't an option anymore without risk of extra holes.

>Try another grenade
>Try to drive away
>Fire back
>Other
>>
>>1714943
>>Try another grenade
>>
>>1714943
>>Try another grenade
They will think its a dud but it don't
>>
>>1714943
>>Try another grenade
>>
How /k/ approved is this quest going to be?

>Try another grenade
>>
>>1714943
>another grenade

No retreat. We finish this.
>>
I'll need another d20 for Grenade toss. Don't fuck it up boys.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1715041
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1715041
Aaah
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1715041
>>
>>1715054
Thanks anon
>>
This better not be a fucking dud.

You rip the grenade from your belt and chuck it through the broken window he's blown out.

It clatters at his feet and he laughs.

"Really Old man, you gon' try that shit again?" He laughs and picks up the grenade. No boom. Fuck.

"You might as well be chucking baseballs at me." He says as he tosses it in the air and pulls back his shotgun.

"Batter u-" his words are cut off by the loud explosion of the grenade right as it comes back down past his head, the top half of his body turns into a crimson mist while the grenade shrapnel open holes in the tanker. Gasoline begins spilling out and floating atop the small puddles of rain water.

Thank god he finally shut up, now you just have to deal with his gang, though they all are distracted. Maybe it's time to exfil.

>Begin shooting through the windows
>Throw more grenades in the bus
>Toss a flare onto the tanker
>Try to drive out of here
>Other
>>
>>1715089
>>Toss a flare onto the tanker
>>
>>1715089
Huge amounts of property damage would be a nice add on to our type of punisher.
Psychologicaly leaving the bodys in grand ways to scare criminals would also be cool
>>
>>1715113
Also we're in New York maybe in the future we'll meet the spider man
>>
>>1715113
Exept if we get innocents killed frank will off us if\when he gets back
>>
File: IMG_0787.jpg (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
19KB, 184x184px
>>1715116
>vigilantes
>>
>>1715089
>fire flare into the truck

We fucking purge this criminal scum
>>
>>1715089
>>
>>1715151
Has frank ever done that before?
By property damage i mean, for example, leveling a ferris wheel at an abandoned park thats been used as a hideout and not just bombing the shit out of grocery stores or wherever we find criminals.

Though even if by misunderstanding, it'd be neat to take down the punisher on even ground. Since we're both vets we'd just need a few months or years of doing this to match him.
>>
You reach into the back slot on your belt pulling out a thick flare, usually used for signaling helicopters. You pop the top and a hissing red flame shoots from the top.

You toss it to the glugging tanker of gas and hop in the van slamming the door.

This is one big fucking grenade.

The explosion rocks the truck and you hear screaming, peaking out of the door it looks like those puddles of gasoline and water and flown into the bus. You see bangers pulling off flaming jerseys and coats. And a thick black smome starts to pour our of the windows.

"Get the fuck ba-" another boom.

This one sends glass and shrapnel propelling from the bus, damn morons kept their drug lab in the bus. You hear screams as anyone not killed in the blast deals with the chemical burns. You see a few men fall from the back of the bus and shakily stand or begin crawling away.

>Let them spread a message. (Write in what you tell them to say)
>No survivors, bodies can be a powerful deterrent
>Other
>>
>>1716592
>>No survivors, bodies can be a powerful deterrent
>>
>>1716592
>No survivors, bodies can be a powerful deterrent
>>
>>1716592
No bodies.
>>
>>1716615
Meant
>>No survivors, bodies can be a powerful deterrent
>>
File: pnshr.png (3MB, 781x1197px) Image search: [Google]
pnshr.png
3MB, 781x1197px
>>1716079
yeah
>>
File: 1487724453965.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487724453965.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1716720
Hope your explosion didn't hurt anyone innocent.
>>
>>1716818
I hope that the innocent are smart enough to stay away from the non innocent
>>
File: 2017-07-28 19.40.55.jpg (71KB, 812x473px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-28 19.40.55.jpg
71KB, 812x473px
You get out of the van and rack the slide on your 1911, one by one you put a bullet into the head of each of the guys crawling away. One to the back of the head. A few try to grab a gun to fire back, only buys them a few extra seconds for you to step on their fingers before firing a round.

You start making your way bacm to the bus when you see a man in a suit, a cheap shitty suit, wearing a black baseball cap. The front of it reads 'Vice' in curling script. You pull the mag from your gun and tuck it in the front pocket of your pants before popping in a fresh magazine.

You take aim but he throws his hands up.

"Please..please don't shoot I can take you to Vice!" He whimpers

You're pretty sure you just turned Vice into half the man he hsed to be, so this catches you and you pause to consider what next.

>Vice is dead. And so are you. (shoot him)
>You're telling me the guy with the custom gun, who climbed out of the custom bus. Isn't Vice? (Spare him. For now.)
>>
>>1716857
>You're telling me the guy with the custom gun, who climbed out of the custom bus. Isn't Vice? (Spare him. For now.)
>>
>>1716857
>>
>>1716857
>>You're telling me the guy with the custom gun, who climbed out of the custom bus. Isn't Vice? (Spare him. For now.)
>>
>>1716857
That Vice looks like from the game GTA Vice City
>>
>>1716849
Don't we all?
>>
File: Saints.png (2MB, 940x849px) Image search: [Google]
Saints.png
2MB, 940x849px
we gonna run into an expy of the saints?
>>
>>1716867
Seconding.

We have to find the heads of this organisation. And blow their brains out.
>>
"So you're telling me. The guy I just blew in half, who was toting a Vice engraved gun. Who climbed out of the Vice engraved bus. Isn't Vice.?" You pull the hammer back and press it to his eye

"You may want to tell me where Vice actually is then." You say

"Look man...Nobody knows the real Vice." He says

You grunt and press the gun deeper.

"No no. I can lead you to the next guy up man. You see, you see. I'm a cook. I cam take you to the guy who set us up wirh the bus and the guns and the hats." He says

"That's worth something right?"

"It would be, If you give me an address." You say bluntly, relieving a little pressure.

"It's in Hell's Kitchen not too far from here, eight blocks down it's called 'Regal Rims and Auto Parts' Kingpin uses it all the time. He's got a guy there to watch over the place. You wanna find Bismarck." He begs

>Blow him away
>Ask another question (what?)
>'Tell everyone what happened here.'
>Other
>>
>>1718548
>Blow him away
He said it himself he's a cook, he is a very important part of creating drugs, if we let him leave he'll keep creating more of that poison and we can't have that can we?
>>
>>1718548
>Blow him away
>>
>>1718557
>>1718590
I think this is important. Are we going to be brutal, or terrifying? Do we want to kill everyone we come across, no exceptions? Or do we want to leave a traumatized survivor sometimes and let them do some of our work for us? I think it'd be good to leave one alive sometimes, ideally with a crippling injury.

>"Tell everyone what happened here"
>put a round through both his hands
>>
>>1718665
This.
>>
>>1718548
>Blow him away
i think the the fact that we rammed a bus into their bus and then shot everyone is a strong enough message
>>
"Thanks for the intel." You state before putting a bullet inbetween his eyes.

You holster your pistol, you look around and see nothing but dead bodies and small flickering flames and smoldering clothes. You hop up on the bus and peek into it, nothing but charred seat and blown equipment. You grab one of the unburnt seats near the back and take a deep breath holding your shoulder, damn thing has been aching since you dove behind the van. You place a firm hand on it and give a solid push.

Crack.

Feeling a lot better now. You've heard a lot about Kingpin, nearly endless resources. An army of criminals to do whatever he asks and the ruthlessness it takes to keep a city oppressed. This isn't the odd mugger or would be armed robber you've stopped before, this is taking your war to a new enemy. An entrenched enemy with all the advantages. Maybe it'll help to get some heavy arms before raiding a Kingpin backed business, then again acting quickly gives you the element of surprise.

Decisions.

>Head to the auto shop
>Head home
>Search the site
>Other
>>
>>1719522
>>Head to the auto shop
Need to get our van repaired before we do anything else
>>
>>1719522
>Search the site
might find somthing useful
>>
>>1719536
I would think all the money or other things are burned up, and the cops are going to come soon
>>
>>1719541
good point changing my vote to
>Head to the auto shop
>>
>>1719522
>Head to the auto shop
>>
Better to head there now while you have the jump on them. As soon as they get bews the bus was hit any smart criminal would be on guard.

You hear sirens in the distance and decide it's a good time to leave. You go to the van and cut the druggie loose, he got his fuckin blood all over the seat. You pull the body out and let it flop to the ground. You take the few moments you have to grab a tarp from the back and cover the seat. With some heat rising the engine you back it up and go clunking into the night.

Before long you spot the neon Rim sign flashing on the roof and bring your now puttering van to a stop outside the garage doors. You don your army jacket, and tuck away your 1911 and a fully automatic glock in your bacl waistband. Time to decide are you playing this cool or going in loud and quick.

>Van's fucked, you certainly look like a customer. (Undercover)
>Van's fucked anyways, drive it through the front office.
>Other
>>
>>1719655
>>
>>1719655
>>
>>1719655
>>Van's fucked, you certainly look like a customer. (Undercover)
>>
>>1719655
>>Van's fucked anyways, drive it through the front office.
>>
>>1719655
We don't have the punisher skull in sight so we should be in the clear, plus if things go South we have the means to turn a man into swiss cheese.
>>
You knock on the large metal door and you hear chains rattle as its pulled up. You see sparks flying as large men work on engines and various components to cars.

Infront of you stands a man wearing greasy coveralls with no shirt beneath. He rubs his stubble and slides a hand into his pocket. As he coughs you still hear the click of a hammer.

They're paranoid enough without knowing their men just got wiped out. You pat the rumbling van.

"My girl is hurtin." You say putting a southern drawl in your voice.

He grumbles.

"Call Triple A then." As he begins to close the door.

You grab it from the underside and he struggles to get it down any further than you want him too. You reach in your pocket and toss a roll of cash through the gap.

The resistance stops and you toss the door to the ceiling. He picks up the cash and scowls.

"Come on in. Mr...?"

"Call me Frankie." You say

"Alright then, roll that beast in." He says

You drive the van in slowly and hop out. He observes the van and pops the hood. A few people come to help but he waves them away. Soon it's only you two as he fixes some of the engines outer parts and the others clock out and leave the shop.

>Ask for Bismarck
>Interrogate the mechanic
>Try to slip away
>other
>>
>>1720130
>Interrogate the mechanic
>>
>>1720130
>>Interrogate the mechanic
>>
>>1720130
>>Try to slip away
"Ya'll got A bathroom I can use? Gotta piss like a race horse."
>>
Hang on, can we go over the gear we have? a Glock 18 isn't something you just HAVE, I want to know what other kind of hardware we're packing.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.