[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Civil War Multi Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16

I felt like running a one or two day quick multi-civ quest set in a fantasy version of the ACW. Nothing too major, but if it works out I might run it a few days longer. 3 players, pick a General Type from one of the four playable factions

The United States of America (The Union)
General (Mechanical)
General (Cursed)

The Confederate States of America (The Confederacy)
General (Mechanical)
General (Cursed)

Appalachia
General (Cherokee)
General (Devil's Son)

United Tribes
Great Chief
Death Chief
>>
File: Rogers_Map.jpg (1MB, 2568x2059px) Image search: [Google]
Rogers_Map.jpg
1MB, 2568x2059px
It's 1861. The American Civil War was in full swing, until the biblical apocalypse arrived. Now everything's gone to the devils, and there's dark things afoot. You can fight your countrymen or the things lurking in the dark, but bet your ass you're gonna be fighting
>>
>>1709708
I'll go with Confederate General (Mechanical) and we'll be fighting the demons lurking in the dark.
>>
>>1716958
Second, sounds pretty cool
>>
>>1709708
The Confederate States of America (The Confederacy)
General (Mechanical)
>>
So if OP doesn't come back, can someone else take over until he returns? I like the concept.
>>
The Union
General (Mechanical)
>>
>>1718322
Damn yankee
>>
United Tribes
(great chief)
>>
>>1716958
thirded
>>
oh shit some people jumped on board, if you guys are still interested I'm game to run it. Looks like we got two Confederate Generals and a Union General, plus a Great Chief. Pick the states you're in, United Tribes if you could do Oklahoma or some other state close to the east that would help
>>
File: snapping turtle test.jpg (240KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
snapping turtle test.jpg
240KB, 800x600px
Also if you could pick a city in the state as well, that'll be your base of operations. Everyone starts with fifty dollars, one (1) regiment, and their command squad with your general and two attached heroes. You can fluff the heroes yourself if you feel like it or just let me randomize it
>>
>>1722397
Randomise the heroes, and my base will be in Virginia
>>
>>1722488
Forgot to put Richmond.
>>
If possible I'd like to get in on this with Devil's Son Appalachian. Operating out of Erie, Pennyslvania.
>>
>>1723183
>>1722397

Heroes as an Infiltrator, and a Seer.
>>
United Tribes here

Capitol: Omaha
Heroes: Shaman and Engineer
>>
>>
>>1722371
>>1722397
oh shit, OP ain't dead.
OP you might want to explain a bit more in your starting posts what gameplay and story was going to be like next time. Keep up the images.

>>1709708
>The United States of America (The Union)
>General (Cursed)
What's the difference between the Mechanical and Cursed generals?
We'll also be fighting the demons lurking in the dark.
>>1722371
>>1722397
City: Washington, D.C.
Heroes: Cursed Spirit Doctor, Cursed Researcher.

>>1722371
>Looks like we got
Currently 3 Confederate Mechanical Generals, 1 Union Mechanical and 1 Cursed Generals, 1 United Tribes Great Chief, and 1 Appalachia Devil's Son Chief.
>>1717417
>>1722189
Just so you know guys, this is a multiplayer game.
>>
Hmm that's a lot of players, but I think I can do this. You guys will have to keep track of your own army, your money, your heros and their stats. So every turn I'll give you some more dollars to represent, for example, Richland's textile mills, so just keep track of how much money you have.

Mechanical Generals have unique units like Land Dreadnoughts and Gear-Core Mechanical Walkers.
Cursed Generals have things like pic related.
>>
Every turn you can recruit soldiers and send them places. Kind of plays like heroes of might and magic, so it's obviously a combat oriented game
>>
Let me know if you have any further questions, I'll give it a few hours for everyone to give me their starting states and locations
>>
>>1723631
How patriotic is the Civil War Werewolf?

If there's too many players you could put a cap on them.
>>
File: american-civil-war-history1.gif (40KB, 337x257px) Image search: [Google]
american-civil-war-history1.gif
40KB, 337x257px
>>1723637
Cursed units follow a cursed general with absolute loyalty, but just like any other army, moral does play in, but not much in this particular game.
>>
>>1723636
Are the Appalacians a native faction? Like the United Tribes?
>>
File: 1501027045257.jpg (2MB, 2014x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1501027045257.jpg
2MB, 2014x3056px
>>1723693
Appalacians are more american mountain folk mixed with some native. But Appalcia and United Tribes are both similar in that they're magic heavy factions. United Tribes specialize as summoners and have rituals that buffs their warriors, and Appalacians are basically druids with some of the best hero units
>>
>>1723714
Cool. Can I make the infiltrator I have to be a Skinwalker? Given the flavour of the faction it seems to fit.
>>
>>1723722
yup, sounds good
>>
>>1723648
How loyal are the mechanical units? Is loyalty a factor in this game?
>>1723714
What sort of specialties do the other factions have?
>>
File: flier51.jpg (72KB, 630x394px) Image search: [Google]
flier51.jpg
72KB, 630x394px
>>1723820
Mechanical units are completely loyal, as there's usually soldiers operating them. Loyalty doesn't really play a role. You know what you are, whether its union, reb, mountain kin or native. Moral does factor in, as soldiers will desert if things get shitty or too hellish.

As far as the other factions, mechanical Union has shit tons of soldiers and mass produced mechanical units.

Confederacy doesn't have as many soldiers, or the means to really mass produce mechanical units, but the few mechanical units they do have are incredibly advanced and deadly thanks to some genius boys they got down there

Cursed versions are similar. Cursed Union armies will field wolfmen and darker things. Cursed Confederacy will find itself heavily into necromancy
>>
Woah this is really supernatural. Can't wait for muh Buffalo Shape-shifters
>>
>>1723877
I think the shapeshifters are more my jam. Yours seems to be spirits etc, like Shamans
>>
Tribes fuse christianity and old beliefs.
>>
File: GhostNationXL.jpg (140KB, 650x342px)
GhostNationXL.jpg
140KB, 650x342px
>>1723917

Yeah you've got powerful summoning and buffing abilities, which can result in the fastest units in the game. Spirit-buffed Ghost Riders for instance, are hell on stationary units
>>
>>1723898
oh, sure!
>>
File: Furball of Doom.jpg (54KB, 450x569px) Image search: [Google]
Furball of Doom.jpg
54KB, 450x569px
>>1723634
>>1723849
Hypothetically speaking, would it be possible for us to mass produce plushies, possibly werewolf plushies?

What sort of naming schemes should we use?
>>
>>1724077
I mean, Fluffy, Cuddles, Snuffles, Cutie Pie for any female ones... Should go down great with marketing.
>>
>>1723636

Can I send envoys to Europe?
>>
>>1725163
I second this question.
>>
>>1723927
RIP QM.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.