[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hedge Knight Quest #0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 8

File: NotUsAtAll.jpg (350KB, 1920x2502px) Image search: [Google]
NotUsAtAll.jpg
350KB, 1920x2502px
>Story

Ser Gereth the Oathslayer

The son of a nameless former sellsword, Gereth grew up in equally nameless 'village' located somewhere between Winterfell and Highpoint. Winter was harsh during Gereths youth, only the truly strong survived outside of Castle walls with desperate men abounds. 'Taught' the basics on how to fight for one's life (not a traditional training: lots of neglect and ill-prepared for beatings) from his rightfully forgotten father, Gereth took to heart the desire to seek out justice in whatever way he could.

Growing to be a semi-honorable (As honorable as a peasant boy forced to engage in questionable acts can be) wannabe squire (no knight or house cared to take in a ragged stray) Gereth realized he would need to either become very VERY skilled in order to stand out to the Knights he sought to impress, or he would need to do some very dangerous and impressive things.

The latter seemed faster and frankly; easier.

Upon witnessing Lord Rickard execute an Oathbreaker one day, Gereth decided that capturing and/or killing such filth would surely earn him respect. Injured dozens of times, forced to flee on more than one occasion, Gereth nonetheless succeeded in hunting down over a dozen Oathbreakers from the wall before any noble house could do so and for this he was eventually awarded with a title seemingly bestowed in jest by Lord Whitehill - but legitimate nonetheless.

A few years have passed, many tourneys competed in.. and some to his favor, but plenty in defeat - our Hedge Knight is on the road once more, upon an unnamed horse, looking for a cause to pledge his sword to, or a coin purse to warm himself out of.

Year: 279 AC

>Info
Name: Ser Gereth The OathSlayer
Level: 24
Experience: 0/1500
Sex: Male
Wife: Single
Build: Average-Muscular
>>
>>1708293

Inventory:
28 Gold Dragons
3x Wolf furs
9x Wolf meat (Cooked)
5 liters of Wine
2 liters of Water
Steel War lance (Great) 1d10
Steel Dagger (Good) 3d2

Equip: (Equipped items give Defence and Attack bonuses, along with flat Attribute bonuses in some cases)
Steel short-sword 2d7 (Mastercraft) +1 Agility +1 Strength
Steel studded Ironwood buckler (Great) + 1 Endurance
Steel plate cuirass (Average)
Steel chainmail leggings (Good)
Steel chainmail undershirt (Average)
Steel plate shoulders (Great)
Steel plate gauntlets (Great)
Steel plate full helmet (Good)
Black and Grey cloak (Average)

Total: 34+3 Attack Bonus, 26 Defence Bonus, +1 Agility, Strength, Endurance.

Legend:
Valyrian: +20 Attack and Defence Bonus
Mastercraft: +10 Attack and Defence Bonus
Great: +5 Attack and +3 Defence Bonus
Good: +3 Attack and +2 Defence Bonus
Average: +1 Attack and +1 Defence Bonus
Poor: +0 Attack and -1 Defence Bonus

Attributes - (Every Level you gain 3 Attribute points, hidden perks are active.)

>25 Points to Spend
Agility - +1b Agility rolls
7 / 50
Endurance - +1b Endurance rolls
8 / 50
Charisma - -1b Charisma rolls
3 / 50
Fighting - +2b Fighting rolls +2 Attack Bonus
10 / 50
Influence - +/- 0 Influence Rolls
4 / 50
Intelligence - +/- 0 Intelligence Rolls
5 / 50
Ranged - -1b Ranged rolls
3 / 50
Strength - +2b Physical rolls
9 / 50
Tactics - +1b Tactical rolls
8 / 50

Stats -
Health (Endurance and Strength x 4)
+ 13 (Defence Bonus x 0.5) = 81 HP

Attack (Attack bonus x 0.25)
= +9 Bonus to Attack hit chance rolls. (1d100)

Mind (Intelligence and Tactics x 0.5)
= +7 to Willpower and Intelligence rolls (1d100)

>Gameplay

All game decisions are decided by a roll of a 1d100 (unless otherwise specified) by at least 3 separate players, first 3 rolls ONLY are canon. EXCEPT Crits apply outside of the first 3 rolls.

10-ish minutes between voting periods and whatnot. The tone of this quest is serious, but with a lighthearted side to it.
Write-Ins are encouraged!

>Start
Start by spending your attribute points.
>>
>>1708296
Agility - +1b Agility rolls
7 / 50
Endurance - +1b Endurance rolls
>8 / 50 +4
Charisma - -1b Charisma rolls
>3 / 50 +7
Fighting - +2b Fighting rolls +2 Attack Bonus
10 / 50 +3
Influence - +/- 0 Influence Rolls
>4 / 50 +4
Intelligence - +/- 0 Intelligence Rolls
5 / 50
Ranged - -1b Ranged rolls
3 / 50
Strength - +2b Physical rolls
>9 / 50 +3
Tactics - +1b Tactical rolls
>8 / 50 +4
>>
>>1708327

Leaving:

Agility: 7
Endurance: 12 +2b Endurance rolls, +2 Defence bonus
Charisma: 10 +1b Charisma rolls, Influence +1
Fighting: 14 +3b Fighting rolls +2 Attack Bonus
Influence: 9 +1b Influence rolls
Intelligence: 6
Ranged: 3
Strength: 12 +2b Physical rolls, +1 Fighting
Tactics: 12 +2b Tactical rolls, + Intelligence +1

If we were to go with your outline.
>>
>>1708296
>Agility - +1b Agility rolls
>7 / 50
>Endurance - +1b Endurance rolls
>>8 / 50 +4
>Charisma - -1b Charisma rolls
>>3 / 50 +7
>Fighting - +2b Fighting rolls +2 Attack Bonus
>10 / 50 +3
>Influence - +/- 0 Influence Rolls
>>4 / 50 +4
>Intelligence - +/- 0 Intelligence Rolls
>5 / 50
>Ranged - -1b Ranged rolls
>3 / 50
>Strength - +2b Physical rolls
>>9 / 50 +3
>Tactics - +1b Tactical rolls
>>8 / 50 +4
>>
>>1708353
You dropped your trip anon.
>>
>>1708353
>>1708361
Whoops.
>>
>>1708296
>EXCEPT Crits apply outside of the first 3 rolls.
If I'm understanding this right, what stops people from rolling till they crit then?
>>
>>1708397
I'd allow it to stretch to a few late rollers, no rerolls or anything ridiculous.
>>
>>1708354
This i guess, I just don't want to pump up charisma most
>>
File: LocateMe.png (323KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
LocateMe.png
323KB, 800x533px
>>1708327
>>1708353
>>1708644
>>1708354

You have chosen:

Influence: 9 +1b Influence rolls

It is done.
Now, where are you Gereth?

>Westeros (Where?)
>Essos (Where?)
>Somewhere else?
>>
>>1708654
>Essos
>>
>>1708654
>>Westeros (Old town)
That place where they train maesters
>>
>>1708654
>Essos
Volantis
>>
>>1708654
Apparently there's a tourney in Storm's End in 279 AC, so
>Westeros (Stormlands)
Also, it's just a few years before Robert Rebels, so might want to get his attention in the Melee, where he no doubt is gonna compete.
>>
>>1708671
>>1708659
2 for Westeros
>>1708663
>>1708656
2 for Essos

Gonna need someone to swing this. Or i roll.
>>
>>1708682
Westeros Stormlands
IF their is a tourney
>>
>>1708688
>>1708682
I agree with LTAnon.
>>
File: dread.jpg (65KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
dread.jpg
65KB, 736x567px
>>1708682
Stormlands it is. headed to the Tourney in Storm's End in search of recognition and perhaps this time.. patronage.

--

20 minutes ride from the ruined castle of Summerhall you notice a distraught man with an upturned merchants cart on the side of the road, He looks up at you as you ride past "Ser! Please!".

You've spent far too long meandering and if you don't push on you may miss the start of the Tourney.

>Circle back and talk to the man, you can't leave somebody like that.

>Press forward and swear to tell a local guardsman, you can't afford to miss this!
>>
>>1708735
>Growing to be a semi-honorable

Help him out but as fast as we can,
>>
>>1708735

>>
>>1708735
Meh. We can afford to miss the joust. Just interested in the Melee.
>>
>>1708735
>>
>>1708755
>Also Toruc
Do you run a quest or just have a tripcode?
>>
>>1708654

Westeros,Duskendale. We were involved in the defiance in some form, one side or the other, or simply came to offer our sword but it ended by Selmy before we arrived.

(Also, how northern are we? Old gods, or the
new? And who knighted us? There are a FEW true knights in the north, but most northern 'knights' would be considered 'merely' armored Lancers - at least, by strict adherents to the faith of the Severn)
>>
>>1708735
>>Circle back and talk to the man, you can't leave somebody like that.

We might make better time if we hitch a ride on that cart after fixing it.
>>
File: slit.jpg (84KB, 721x559px) Image search: [Google]
slit.jpg
84KB, 721x559px
>>1708738
>>1708741
>>1708745
>>1708755

You pull back the reins and circle your girl around, heading back to the distraught merchant on the side of the road.

As you pull up you notice goods strewn everywhere into the brush, hidden by the cart on your first pass over.

"Ser! Thank the gods! I don't know where to begin - I !"

"Calm down, what happened here?" you say, as noble as you can muster.

"I was travelling towards the Tourney with my son and daughter, lots of coin to be made at a Tourney as big as this one for a merchant such as myself you see. I sell fine goods to the noble folk, they gift them to each other.."

"Ehm, I'm pressed for time, Why is your cart destroyed? Where are your children?"

"That's it you see Ser... I never needed protection before, always had me and my boy and figured that was enough.. This was different. They rocked us straight off the road, pillaged as much as they could, and headed off towards Summerhall way with.. Ollenna.... my daughter.. Ser, PLEASE, I know you're busy.. but they.. they killed my son.. and I'm in no shape to do anything about it myself..."

For the first time you notice that the mans ankles are crimson red, they've been cut at the root to avoid any chance of the man coming for his daughter... despicable scum. You're filled with white rage. Such Cowardice... But you do have the Tourney, and are you sure you can take on a group of bandits?

What do you do?

>Investigate Summerhall, look for the girl and the bandits.
>Give the man a clean death, head towards Storm's End.
>Other
>>
>>1708793
>>
>>1708793
>>Investigate Summerhall, look for the girl and the bandits.
Are we a Zealot? We should be.
The gods will help us in our quest to strike down evil and foe alike.
>>
>>1708793

We're not just a knight because we have to be to fight on horse with lance; we're a knight from the north, where knighthood itself is optional. We must clear this nest of wasps.
>>
>>1708767
I am running a quest, but that is primarily from my desktop, and this is my laptop.

>>1708793
>Other
"Do you wish for a clean death? I swear I will search for your daughter, regardless, but I cannot take you with me."
>>
>>1708793
>>Investigate Summerhall, look for the girl and the bandits.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>1708808
>>1708805
>>1708803
>>1708797
Forgetting about the Tournament for now, you have greater issues to deal with here.

Looking to the old man, you feel a wave of pity seeing him without dignity or honor, stuck in the mud in despair.

"Do you wish for a clean death? I swear I will search for your daughter, regardless, but I cannot take you with me."

"I only wish I was brave enough to have ended things on my own terms, or stopped them to begin with..." the man nods and closes his eyes, leaking tears of regret.

"Thank you Ser, may the Lord of Light guide your path now and always."

You circle behind the man, drawing your shortsword you thrust it through the back of the mans neck killing him instantly.

As the man falls and you clean your blade, you notice an orange medallion around the mans neck, extremely exquisite and bright.

You look towards Summerhall, time for action, and justice.

>Track the bandits?
>Loot the medallion?
>Rush to the Tourney after all?
>Call the bandits out into open honorable combat?
>>
>>1708846
The ankles thing meant that he can't walk for the rest of his life?

>Loot the medallion?
To give to the daughter

>>1708846
>>Track the bandits?
They would be in the getto of the city selling all the stolen wares.
>>
>>1708846
>Track the bandits?
>Loot the medallion?

give it to the daughter or something. i dont want to steal/loot/take it for ourselves just yet. definitely keep it, might be useful.
>>
>>1708846

>Track the bandits?
>Loot the medallion?
>>
>>1708846
>>Track the bandits?
>>Loot the medallion?
>>
>>1708851

Seconding this.

(Also, we killed a R'hllorite! He may have asked for it as mercy, but do we still get favor with the old gods and the new for it?)
>>
>>1708850
Completely severed tendons, yup.

>>1708850
>>1708851
>>1708854

As you pick up the medallion from the mans fresh corpse, an extremely peculiar resistance stops you from removing it. Grasping with both hands you manage to pry it free with a little less respect for yourself, you note that only when you used your still-bloodstained right hand were you able to remove it.

Once removed it just feels like any other piece of Jewelry, not that you've held much in your life. You stash it away.

You head towards the rough hack and slash tracks and trail of discarded loot and ripped cloth in search of the disgustingly cowardly bandits who caused this atrocity.

Do you:
>Stealthily track them and attack from the shadows?
>Locate them and challenge them openly?

Roll a 1d100, Tactics multiplier.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>1708875
>>
>>1708875

> Locate them and challenge them openly?

Fuck sneaking!
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1708875
Best of third?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>1708875
>>Stealthily track them and attack from the shadows?
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1708885

>>
>>1708886

>80+2! Great Success

Crouching low you keep to the inner thicket of the forest, making surprisingly little noise for a man clad in heavy plate armor.

You make your way through the woods easily following the arrogant trail left behind by the bandits, the woods end up ahead and so does your trail.

The bandits have set up camp among the ruins of the old castle grounds, a blazing fire to see and plenty of sound can be heard. You hear the desperate cries of a woman, a woman being assaulted.

If you were to charge out, they would see you coming and have time to prepare something for you, you could...

>Try to run past as quickly as possible and sneak attack them still (Agility)

>Step out and demand they leave or die by your sword (Influence)

>Rush them and defeat them in glorious battle! (Fighting, Strength, Endurance)
>>
>>1708910

Fuuuuck Sneaking!
>>
>>1708910
Agility sucks ass at 6

>>
>>1708910
>>
>>1708910

glorious combat is fine, but you have to live to get the glory, not end up an arrow target. they have cover and range, we need to get up close.
>>
>>1708917
>>1708914
>>1708913
>>1708912
still a tie my friends
>>
>>1708910
>>Rush them and defeat them in glorious battle! (Fighting, Strength, Endurance)
>>
>>1708931
ill change mine to gloriuos combat. fuck it, why not.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1708935
>>1708934
>>1708913
>>1708912

You ready your shield and shortsword, saying a short prayer.

Letting forth a bloodcurdling scream, you charge from the brush towards the bandits you quickly surmise that there is 4 of them.

2 in the front are readying shortswords and shields to meat you in combat, and the two behind are scrambling for weapons of some kind.

As you close the distance, you see at least one of the men in the back has a bow in his hands, you raise your shield defensively.

Bandits have: 40hp each.

Roll a 1d100, Endurance bonus, let's see how much this hurts. (if it does)
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1708962
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1708962
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1708962
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1708962

>>
>>1708966
51>58

Bracing yourself for the shots, you expertly absorb the arrows against your unbreakable Ironwood shield! It slows you down a tad though, and the two bandits are here closer than you anticipated!

Bandit one is on your left and is 5 meters away from you, Bandit two is on your right and is 3 meters away from you.

>Attack first! (Who?)
>Defend and counter! (Who?)
>Run away!

Roll a 1d100 regardless of choice.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1708986
>Attack first! (Who?)
bandit 2
>>
Rolled 5, 58 = 63 (2d100)

>>1708986
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1708986

> Attack first! (Closest)
>>
>>1708990
We have been blessed by the gods themselves.
>>
>>1708990

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
>>1708986
>Defend and counter! (Who?)
Supporting
>>
>>1708986
>> Attack first! (Closest)
>>
>>1708990
holy shit wow, i think that will do just fine.
>>
>>1708990
>>1708989
Time dilates as it often has for you in the heat of battle, just before the first sword is swung. You note the vicious snarl on the snouts of these.. scum. It would usually fill you with a primal white hot rage, but instead you feel completely calm, and completely sure.

As the closest man attempts an overheard strike, you effortlessly parry to the right of him, slicing his head clean off his shoulders as he tumbles past your parry. You feel pure contentment flowing throughout you, you move so quickly that recalling this moment later will be mostly impossible.

Your sword moves like a hot knife through butter, as the next bandit much less sure of himself now but too committed to back out, attempts to slash at you wildly in fear. You meet his sword and cut it completely in half. There is no clang, No usual sound of metal breaking metal, his sword is simply in two halves.

You are battle entranced, you instantly disregard such a thought, following through the sword and decapitating another bandit.

As you run towards the archer, you see him drawing another arrow and don't bother to raise your shield until the last moment yet as the arrow hit's your shield it is instantly destroyed in flame. Continuing your charge you impale the archer on your sword and rip up through the stomach and into the chest. He crumples to the ground like the rest.

As you turn to face the last man, you instead see nobody at all. You feel drained, and your pocket is on fire! Grabbing the mans medallion out of your pocket you throw it on the ground, it has lost it's color and is dull and grey.

You hear a muffled cry in the distance through the woods!

>Follow the cry!
>Investigate the bodies, what happened here?
>Take the stone, it could be useful.. or dangerous?
>>
>>1709029
Power level revealed, I'm running both quests.
>>
>>1709029

> Follow the cry

There are more pressing matters. We'll deal with the amulet and loot the bandits later...
>>
>>1709029
>Follow the cry!

>>1709031
>Power level revealed, I'm running both quests.
Who cares, as long as you have skill to run the quests.
>>
>>1709031
>Follow the cry!
>>
>>1709035
These are my first quests so I hope they aren't trash.

>>1709034
>>1709035
>>1709037
Roll me a 1d100 with Tactical bonus. Hidden DC.
>>
>>1709031
They were started at the same time, with similar themes. I'm more worried about things getting mixed up.

>>1709029
> Follow the cry
Give it back to the girl. It was her father's.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1709045
>These are my first quests so I hope they aren't trash.
Good luck. As long you post and don't be kill you'll be alright
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1709045

>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1709045
>>
>>1709062
Only way you can come back from this is with a 100
>>
>>1709062

The dice giveth and the dice taketh away...
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1709062
Nat 100 and 1 in the same thread.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1709045
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1709029
>>
>>1709062
On your honor not only as a knight, but as a man. You swore to save that mans daughter, you SWORE you would. You are no Oathbreaker, you WILL succeed.

You trudged through the woods for hours and hours on end, manically searching everywhere for the poor girl, eventually finding yourself back where you started at the dead mans cart.

You have failed, you swore and you failed him, yourself, everyone.

-2 Influence.

You are in despair, what do you possibly do now?

You have missed the Tourney.

>Search the rubble of the Caravan
>Investigate the dead man further
>Get on your horse and get out of here... you have failed enough.
>>
>>1709100
Cry we need it
>>
>>1709100
Influence: 7
>>
>>1709100
>>
>>1709100

> Get on your horse and get out of here... you have failed enough

Let's find more bandits to take out frustrations out on...
>>
>>1709104
>>1709101
You are far too dispirited and tired to do both things, you must choose one.
>>
>>1709113
>Investigate the dead man further.
Maybe some clues?
The caravan is on the road so it would have been taken
>>
>>1709113
>>
>>1709118
>>1709116
>>1709112
A single vote for every option :)
>>
>>1709100
>>Get on your horse and get out of here... you have failed enough.
There's a tourney to get too
>>
>>1709131
>You have missed the Tourney.
>>
>>1709127
Dead man
>>
>>1709118
>>
>>1709100
>>Investigate the dead man further
>>
>>1709131

>You have missed the Tourney.
>>
>>1709136
>>1709133
Dead man has it, I'm going to have to call a break here guys, I have a lot of shit do do that I've been putting off.

I'll be back within 60-120 minutes depending.

Hope you're enjoying so far, any questions?
>>
>>1709175
Are you the real trick? Or just using that since you would a anon in Trick thread?
>>
>>1709184
Not Trick, the name is an inside meme.
>>
>>1709201
I know, I was part of it all. Velo phoneposting to railroad. Meme vulture, and William Shakespeare, and other faggot memes of the old.
>>
>>1709205
goddamn but that shit was fun for a while. i was a part of it too.
>>
>>1709215
That shit was fun, then it started to go downhill. What happened? William was to unlikable or what?
>>
>>1709220
i left when it started getting cancerous, but it did just lose its appeal for me adter a while. it was just all the people on the discord wanking each other.
>>
>>1709224
>i left when it started getting cancerous, but it did just lose its appeal for me adter a while. it was just all the people on the discord wanking each other.
Yeah I feel that was the main reason, Trick was a dick in Discord, he and the fans we're elitism on the own little ground. Until I too left because of the Cancerous nature.
It's fun for a while for the memes, but it get's stale so fucking fast, that the quest just become cancer while waiting.
>>
>>1709241
yeah, i wasnt in the clique, so it lost its appeal pretty quick. Just so much shit on the discord constantly. I still have those memes tucked away in a folder somewhere.

I dunno, it had its time and gave /qst/ some of its first memes, so there is that. for what its worth.
>>
>>1709264
It has it moments, but let's hope that OP doesn't allow the things that befell the last threads happened to this one, or his other thread.
>>
>>1709278
yeah, true.
>>
File: hededgym.jpg (80KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
hededgym.jpg
80KB, 350x234px
>>1709100
>sorry that i took 10 hours, life sucks.

--

To add insult to your dishonor, you've decided to pillage a dead mans corpse.. you admit to yourself though - what you did to those bandits wasn't something you would normally be able to pull off on your own.

Frankly if it wasn't for God granting you his strength you may have been in some trouble back there, Which leads you to wonder, did that medallion create some sort of link betwe- no... this is fantastical nonsense. God had it out for those cravens, nothing more. (Intelligence too low to make connections)

Throughout your search of the Merchant you do find a few things:

1x Small sealed scroll
1x Large ruby ring
1x Whip

You found the Whip concealed inside the mans garments, it is strong and well-used. A curious thing for a merchant to carry.

>Take everything, ride somewhere (where?)
>Leave everything, he deserves better, ride somewhere (where?)
>Burn everything, you'll allow no further dishonor to befall this man.
>Other
>>
>>1712033
>>Burn everything, you'll allow no further dishonor to befall this man.
>>
>>1712033
Did we keep the medallion?
>>
>>1712049
Yes, it's 'spent' now though.
>>
>>1712060
As long as we have it, when we level up I'm putting all 3 in intelligence.
>>
>>1712033
>Burn it
>>
>>1712069
>>1712070
Do you intend to burn the items you found or take them? That was never made clear.

Also, Where would you like to head after this?
>>
>>1712078
Take the items, but burn the rest, like Wagon and misc goods.
Maybe the scroll was some clues about the girl.
>>
>>1712078
Take them
>>
File: Pie.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Pie.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>1712078

You spend a few minutes lumping all the broken wood and cloth, all the thrown goods and the body of the man into a makeshift funeral pyre. Setting ablaze to this man after failing him burns your soul.

You take the items and place them in storage on your horse, who you mount and nudge into gear. Taking off at a trot and progressing quickly into a gallop you don't want to be near such a source of shame ever again.

Where are you heading?
>>
>>1712111
>BronzeGate
>>
>>1712111
May as well pick up the trail of the bandit that escape in the morning. e already missed the Tourney. Lets make good on a belated promise.
>>
>>1712125
Sure this, can't get back our honor without finding the bandit and girl
>>
>>1712128
>>1712125
To be clear.

There is NO trail, you have no earthly way of tracking them down.

Nat 1 punishment.
>>
>>1712136
Alright read the message, see what it says and go to Bronze Gate
>>
>>1712136
Bury the man and the boy and move on.

Can't even search in a grid pattern or get tracking hounds? If not, take a good look at the man and the boy, so maybe we may recognize her when we next see her.
>>
>>1712145
Lets just go with this.
>>
>>1712151
We burn them so it's too late, and our Intelligence is so low, we need to get smarter
>>
>>1712151
>>1712155
You'll never forget that mans face, the first oath you failed to uphold.

You follow the road to the >BronzeGate, what are your intentions in travelling here?

Late at night suspicion gnaws at you for too long, you snap and decide to read the dead mans scroll.. except upon unsealing and drawing the parchment out you don't see words or pictures, just a strange residue covering the entire scroll thick and waxy - green and orange hues.

>Taste it
>Light some of it on fire
>Secure it
>Take it to a Maester?
>>
>>1712173
>>Secure it
Could be waxy Wildfire.

Our intentions are is on the way to King's Landing, we need a job as a landless Knight
>>
>>1712173
I've been awake for 48 hours now, I'm spent.

I'll be back in 8-10 hours to post at a refreshed rate and in much more detail.
>>
>>1712173
Throw it away. We have no right carrying the items of man we failed in our oath to.
>>
>>1712173
>>Secure it
>>
>>1712173
Secure it... until a trusted Maester can be located.
>>
Are we a follower of the light?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.