[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mischief Managed: A Marauders Era Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

Welcome to Mischief Managed: A Marauders Era Quest. This quest takes place in the Harry Potter universe in the year 1971 and follows our PC’s years through Hogwarts, Tom Riddle’s rise to power, and the First Wizarding War. Book canon will be followed for most things. Every other year will be skipped, for times sake, but only while you’re in Hogwarts.

You play Cyril Selwyn, a first year Slytherin, who's just trying to make his way through Hogwarts and maybe even learn a little on the way. Last time, Cyril successfully found Severus and you both spent the rest of the day studying. You still hold a vial of some unknown hair that you, James, and Sirius discovered in the Shrieking Shack. With exams beginning this coming this coming week, you cant help but be nervous.

Today is December 19th, 1971;the Sunday before your first exam but also the day of the famous Slug Club Christmas Party.
Previous threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=naust (this is missing several threads that were never archived, but nothing too important is skipped)
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/J4QTEEDi
Discord: https://discord.gg/Bs9qeTa
>>
DECEMBER 19TH, 1971

Slowly but surely, you open your eyes. The dim light of your common room reaches your eyes and you're once again thankful for the Slytherin dorms for having such soft lighting. Being under the Black Lake probably plays a big role in that, you think. Stretching yourself out, you move yourself out of your bed and let out a yawn. Jeez, it feels like you slept for months! Wiping the sleep from your eyes, you look around and survey the dorm. From the looks of it, you seem to be the first one up. Everyone else sleeps soundly around you, and you even swear Sev is snoring. Grinning to yourself, you think about what you want to do today. Slug Horns party is later tonight and youre invited. But until then youve got no real obligations, except maybe study a little if you feel like it.

>A. Wake up everyone
>B. Get ready and leave
>C. Study until everyone wakes up(specify subject)
>D. Other
>>
>>1706600
>>A. Wake up everyone
>>
>>1706600
>A. Wake up everyone
F
>>
>>1706600
>F. Wake up everyone
>>
>>1706603
>>1706609
A Wins, writing
>>1706610
cheeky cunt
>>
You look around and see how peaceful everyone is. The dorm is silent except for the small breathes you and your dormmates take. An evil grin creeps onto your face as an equally evil idea comes to your mind. Casting a levitation charm on the kettle that sits atop your rooms stove heater, you wait until it nearly about to touch the ceiling and then cut it off

CLANG!

The kettle slams into the ground, making an ungodly metal racket. Movement explodes within your dorm as everyone shoots up in their beds. “JESUS FU-” you hear from Rowans bed, shortly afterwards accompanied by a loud thump. It seems you've scared Rowan enough to fall out of his bed. You begin to laugh, that is until you see the rest of your dorm. Severus and the other two boys who room with you, Adrian and Stebbins, look at you rather angrily. Adrian and Stebbins force themselves from the beds, all the while shooting dirty glances at you. After they've grabbed all of their clothes and shower supplies, the leave, slamming the door rather hard.

You don't talk to the other boys much, so maybe rudely waking them up wasn't the best idea. It definitely wasn't a smart or sane idea to wake up Sev the way you did, who gives you an icy glare. “Next time you do that, you’ll wake up the next morning dyed completely red.” he says in a menacing glare, and you know he isn't joking. Peeling his eyes off you he lays back down, putting a pillow over his head. Looks like Sev is sleeping in. You to turn who Rowan, whos getting ready for the day and gathering his things.

“Always gotta be a prat, ya?” he ask rhetorically. “Thats two times you've woke me up. Better watch out.” he says jokingly but not. Picking up the last of his things he make his way out of the dorm. Before leaving he tells you he’ll be getting breakfast after he's gotten ready. The door closes and it's just you and a very annoyed and tired Snape. 3 out of 4 ain't too bad…

>A. Pester Sev further
>B. Get ready and go to ______
>C. Other

I’d like to reminder everyone that you’re allowed to vote for two actions unless stated otherwise!
>>
>>1706726
>>A. Pester Sev further
>>
>>1706726
>>A. Pester Sev further
>>
>>1706726
> get ready and go to breakfast
We should have let them sleep while we studied and got ahead.

> JESUS FIx
Muggleborn detected.
>>
>>1706726
>A. Pester Sev further
>B. Get ready and go to ______
wherever Sev is going
>>
>>1706737
>>1706750
>>1706755
>>1706759
Surprisingly, A wins!
ROLL
Best out of 3, 1d100
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1706773
rolling a 1 for the first thread back from hiatus
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1706773
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1706773
Is this for surviving his reaction?
>>
>>1706776
>>1706785
WRITING
>>1706837
:^)
>>
You begin to reach for your shower supplies and towel when you notice Severus. He seems to already be asleep. You would've never taken him for an easily sleeper, but he is. As you not creepily watch him sleep, you remember the threat Severus issued to you. Maybe it's your reckless side coming out or maybe you’ve been spending a little too much with Potter and Black, but you can't help but take it as anything but a challenge. A smirk on your face, you lazily aim you wand at Severus’ bed. You plan to cast a softening charm on the beds legs, causing the bed to tilt and Sev to roll off. A perfect, 100% fool-proof plan. You being to enact your grand scheme, muttering out the charm. Halfway through the charm though, you notice a slight movement and you realize you've made a mistake.

Severus is very much awake.

You stop your spell and jump for cover behind the stove, knowing what Sev is about to do. And you reaction was the correct one; not even a second later, Severus whips around with his wand out. You don't hear the spell he mutters but you definitely see the nasty red flame that shoots out. It goes through where you once stood and harmlessly dies out after hitting the stone wall. You pop out from behind the stove, giving him an annoyed look. “Don't you think setting someone on fire is a little overkill?” you ask sarcastically. He gives you a cold glare, but you don't see any humor in it. He seems to be actually quite pissed.

“What’d I say Selwyn?” he asks angrily. He pulls himself out of bed, turning his back to you. You stay tense, ready to duck back down, just in case. He doesn't end up doing anything though. Grabbing his shower things,he looks at you. “I warned you.” he says cryptically while giving an icy glare. He leaves you to your thoughts, and you think while you his heavy footsteps fade away. Maybe you went a bit far, but you were just joking. You shrug and decide that since you're the last one in the dorm, you should get ready. Grabbing your things you make your way to the showers. Surprisingly and rather thankfully, you never bump into Severus. After you get ready, you make your way to the common room. Not many students seem to be here. You do happen to notice Andromeda in a corner, seating in a plush leather chair and reading.

Rowan doesn’t seem to be around, he probably went to breakfast already and you think that if you stand here much longer there's the chance you’ll bump into Severus again. You’re not quite sure you want to do that just yet. And there's a nagging voice in the back of your head that's telling you maybe you should bring Fal, your pet cobra, with you seeing how you won't be able to take her with you to class during exams.

>A. Go talk to Andromeda
>B. Go back and grab Fal
>C. Go to the Great Hall
>D. Other
>>
>>1707176
>B. Go back and grab Fal
O.o we forgot snek...
>A. Go talk to Andromeda
Just ask if she has been to brekky yet.
>>
>>1707176
>>A. Go talk to Andromeda
>>
>>1707176
>A. Go talk to Andromeda
>B. Go back and grab Fal
>>
>>1707176
>B. Go back and grab Fal
>>
>>1707176
D. Other

Apologize to severus
>>
>>1707283
>>1707428
>>1707651
>>1707896
>>1708058
>>
>>1718956
writing now, A and B win
>>
You can't help but feel a little bad when you think of Fal. Sure, she isn't being mistreated and sure as hell hasn't missed any meals, but you don't take her around with you as much as you’d like to. Quickly back tracking so you don't run into Sev, you go back to the dorm and lift up your pillow. Sure enough, curled underneath it, Fal is there. She lifts her head up a little, flicking her tongue at you. You notice she's getting a lot bigger. Soon carrying her in your robes might not be comfortable. Scooping her up, you make you way back to the common room.

Andromeda still sits her in her corner, but she's stopped reading. Her eyes look glazed, as if she's day dreaming. You make her way over to her and she quickly notices you, snapping from her stupor. “Hello Cyril.” she says with a yawn. Upon a closer inspection, you think she may have been out here since last night or could it just be all the studying getting to her. “Tired?” you ask with smirk. She just gives you a dry look as she closes her book. “Ready for tonight? You’re bringing that Ravenclaw, right?” she asks. You're a impressed little she knows the affairs of first years but you don't let it show as you reply back with a cool yes. She giggles at you and your ears go a little red. “What a lady killer.” she teases.

Andromeda stands up, finished packing her stuff away. “Well I need to get showered and such. Meet me at the Great Hall for breakfast, if you’d like.” she gives you a small pat on the head as she walks to the girls dorm and you giver her annoyed glare. Her footsteps soon fade and you’re left alone.

>A. Go to the Great Hall
>B. Wait for Andromeda
>C. Go look for Rowan
>D. Other
>>
>>1719063
>>C. Go look for Rowan
then
>>A. Go to the Great Hall
>>
>>1719063
>>>C. Go look for Rowan
>then
>>>A. Go to the Great Hall
>>
>>1719077
>>1719086
writing now
>>
>>1719063
Damn I'm late. Voting C and A though if it helps

Why you gotta run so early naust?
>>
>>1719202
because my sleep schedule and life is FUCKED SON
>>
File: Aaaayyy.jpg (84KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
Aaaayyy.jpg
84KB, 288x432px
>>1719210
>>
>>1719210
F
>>
Not feeling like waiting forever for Andromeda, you make your way out. The dungeons have been freezing since winter rolled around and you quickly make your way out. Packs of students walk around dressed in winter clothes, huddle for warmth. You scan the groups passing by but you don't see Rowan anywhere. Remembering he told you we was going to go get breakfast, you make your way to the Great Hall.

Once you arrive, you scan the Slytherin table for Rowan. Either he’s already eaten or isn't here yet, because you can't seem to find him. Deciding just to wait and see you make your way to the table and begin eating. You're mid bite into a particularly delicious sausage when you hear a cacophony of sound from behind you. You turn around to see the tail end of what just happened. You’re surprised to see that it isn't James and his gang of Gryffindors, but of course it is someone from Gryffindor. Lily Evans stands above James, an empty pitcher in hand. You know it's empty because James is soaked. “James Potter you are a complete and utter twat!” you hear the redhead’s shrill voice ring out. The entire hall watches the fiasco unfolding before them, eager to see what happens. But Lily simply stomps off, making her way towards the entrance of the Hall. Right before she walks out, you see James stand up on his seat and yell towards Lily, “I’ll marry you one day Lily Evans!”. The Hall erupts into laughs as Lily gives James a bewildered look, her face red as her hair, and then quickly exits.

You chuckle and shake your head. Never a dull day with the Lions around.

>A. Go talk to James about what happened
>B. Go after Lily
>C. Wait for Rowan or Andromeda to show up
>D. Other
>>
>>1719513
>A. Go talk to James about what happened
>D. Give him a bit of a ribbing
>>
>>1719521
Sure second this
>>
>>1719513
>>B. Go after Lily
>>
>>1719521
>>1719534
>>1719537
AD wins, writing
>>
If there was ever a more perfect time to lord over James, you couldn't imagine. Quickly finishing up your sausage, you get up and go to the Gryffindor table. You pass a couple several older Gryffindors, all with talking about James or laughing at him. When you arrive you overhear Remus say, “I would use a drying charm on you, but I don't think you’d learn your lesson.” Looks like you're not the only one who wanted to give James shit. “Real smooth Potter. You’ll have an heir in no time.” you say sarcastically. The boys all turn themselves towards you.

James turns around, giving you a frown. “Like you can do any better, Selwyn.” he replies back curtly. You smirk at him him, seeing you chance to strike a fatal blow. “I can though; I have a date to Professor Slughorn's party and you're going stag.” James glares at you, grumbling obscenities as he turns around. “He actually asked Lily to go with him. Though I don't think telling her ‘if she played her cards right she’d get lucky’ was a smart move.” Remus informs you. You laugh and shake your head.

“I’ll take it we’ll be seeing you later?” Sirius asks. You nod and he smiles. “Perfect. Me, James, and Remus all got invited. Rem’s gonna take Peter as his plus one.” The small boy timidly waves to you and you return the wave out of common courtesy. You’re about to ask Sirius if he's taking anyone when you hear Rowan call out you name. You turn around to see him at the Slytherin table, motioning you over. You say your goodbyes to the boys and walk back to your own table. Rowan moves aside and you sit by him, telling him what happened. He laughs saying “Gryffindors may be a pain, but sometimes they’re fun to watch.” You agree and you both stop talking, too busy stuffing your mouths with breakfast. Once you finish up Rowan tells you hes got to talk to Professor Sprout and then he’ll be at the Library studying. You give him a wave goodbye and look around you

Odd, but Andromeda still hasnt made her way to the Hall. Must have gotten hung up or something. Anyways, you’ve got plenty of time to blow before you need to get ready for the party.

>A. Go to the Library
>B. Explore the halls
>C. Look for Andromeda
>D. Other
>>
>>1719913
>A. Go to the Library
>>
>>1719913
>>C. Look for Andromeda
We have to rescue her!
>>
>>1719913
>C. Look for Andromeda
>>
>>1719913
>>C. Look for Andromeda
>>
>>1719928
>>1719936
>>1719961
>>1719984
A WINS
ROLL FOR ME
(1d100)
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1719994
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1719994
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1719994
>>
Did this die again?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.