[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17

File: Avatars.png (172KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
172KB, 444x250px
Sup cunts, welcome to Avatar Quest

You’re the successor to Avatar Korra about 60 years after Book 4. The world’s spent the last couple of decades in a gripping Cold War between the United Earth Republic (More commonly referred to as the UER) a coalition of Earth Kingdom states, including Ba Sing Se as it’s capital, and the Fire Nation and it’s growing cabinet of allied Earth States. The Northern Water tribe has sided with the Fire Nation and the Southern with the UER, with the Air Nation and Republic City remaining neutral for now. Enter you, the Sandbending Avatar, who’s been tasked with bringing balance to this world, mastering all four elements and the Avatar State and being the second in a new cycle of Avatars.

Mechanically it’ll be pretty similar to most quests. Rolls will be decided by the best of three 1d100 rolls. You’ll usually just be beating a set DC, but in the event of some fights you will be rolling against me.

Write-ins, criticism, suggestions and everything in between are not only welcomed, they’re allowed.

We’ll start off with 20 minute time limits for votes, longer if it’s particularly contentious. I’m not married to any of these rules so if we find something that works better we’ll change.

Twitter (SpeedyQM): https://twitter.com/SpeedyQM
>>
You awake in the Si Wong Desert, sand dunes all that surround you. Something’s wrong though; the sand dunes are moving and crashing into each other like waves, and pass underneath your feet like ripples. The night sky is inundated with constellations and stars, bright beacons illuminating a small area around you. You see movement in the darkness in front of you and a shadow descends on you, gripping tight around your arms and bringing you to the ground as a roaring flame passes just above you. The shadow melts as it rests on you, oozing and disappearing into the grains of sand beneath you. You slowly pull yourself to your feet, to find yourself surrounded by a wall of orange flame that shrinks closer and closer. You lift your arms to protect yourself, as a torrent of water rockets up from beneath you. The fire doesn’t stop however, and the water hisses as it tries to shield you from the heat. Steam surrounds you and intense heat scorches your entire body. Your vision goes blurry, your head droops and you collapse into the sand as the steam envelops you.
---
You jolt awake before slumping back down and letting out an exasperated moan. You’ve been having weird dreams lately, but not since Bayar gave you that cactus juice he swore was water have you had one that.. intense. Well, whatever. You look at the alarm clock, 12:00PM flashing bright red. Ugh. You’d better get up. You stretch out, yawning like a lazy tigerlizard on a hot day, your legs hanging far out of the bed. The bed’s been yours since you moved here at ten, and it’s gotten uncomfortably small just over six years later.
Throwing your legs over the side, you walk to the window and throw back the curtains and watch the sleepy Korung Village, dusty but well-kept with mud and clay houses designed for cool temperatures in severe heat. It’s gotten bigger the last couple of years, and more and more merchants decorate the busy streets each blurring the fine line between negotiation and harassment as people go about their lives. The few cars in the village rest outside some of the larger homes and businesses, something of a rarity.
>>
File: Si_Wong_Desert.png (98KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Si_Wong_Desert.png
98KB, 333x250px
You see a large crowd of people crowded around Meng’s grocery store, one of the few places with a working television. You hesitantly make your way down the stairs into the kitchen, the nagging hunger in your stomach the only force capable of dragging your plodding feet.

Your auntie stands at the counter, nimbly dicing a pile of vegetables for the chickabbits. Her tiny frame barely brings her hands level with the bench and her dark brown hair is held up by a bandanna, bangs framing her hardened, sun-worn face. Without lifting her head from her work, she greets you “Well, good afternoon you lazy bum. You’re lucky I let you sleep in you know, you better knock this off before school goes back young man.” She looks up sternly at your sympathetic expression and smiles, saying “Your uncle and Bayar are out on the sand-sailer, some drifter got into your Uncle’s head about some UER junk that got left out some ways away, so they won’t be back for another couple of hours. You’ll have to entertain yourself ‘til then”

You’ve got the next couple of hours to just explore the village and kill time, what do you want to do?
> Maybe that drifter dude is still here, you could try to find out more about that haul
> You did sleep in all day, maybe your Aunt could use some help around the house?
> You should head over to Meng’s and see what that crowd of people are watching
> The ground here is solid enough for some proper Earthbending practice, it’s been a while since you’ve really had a chance to train
> Head out from the village and train your Sandbending, Earthbending is fun but it’s not something you’ll really have a chance to use
> Write-in
>>
>>1706199
> You should head over to Meng’s and see what that crowd of people are watching
>>
>>1706199
>> The ground here is solid enough for some proper Earthbending practice, it’s been a while since you’ve really had a chance to train
>>
>>1706199
>> The ground here is solid enough for some proper Earthbending practice, it’s been a while since you’ve really had a chance to train
Fuckin love Earthbending.
>>
>>1706256
>>1706262
Earthbending has it, writing
>>
>>1706262
earthbending confirmed best bending
>>
>>1706275
At least it's my favorite. As long as you're more creative than "I throw rock"
>>
>>1706306
ITs honestly the most practical type of bending and has a lot of different potential uses.
>>
File: Haru_earthbending.png (134KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Haru_earthbending.png
134KB, 333x250px
>>1706199

You haven't done much Earthbending practice lately and while it's not totally necessary to your daily life, chucking boulders because you can is fun in it's own right. Sometimes you forget Sandbending is just one small aspect of an art you aren't that familiar with.

You step through the wooden arch way of your stone home and make your way to an old oval you and Bayar used to play in when you were younger, passing small kids whipping up sandstorms and parents trying to put them out. The sun hangs high in the air and you pull your tunic up when you feel your skin start to burn. It's what got Mum after all.

The flat dirt patch is punctuated by a rusty swingset that creaks as the wind blows through. This place is hidden behind the courthouse and a butcher, so you should be able to train uninterrupted for a couple of hours. You stomp your foot a couple of times and summon some training dummies to fill in for Bayar.

But now that you're here what do you want to practice?

>Just run through some drills, working on the basics
> Work on manipulating small rocks with fine control and precision, aiming for vital areas on the dummies
> Work on power and launching the rocks as hard as you can
> Work on being able to move heavy weights with your Earthbending
>Work on something else (Write-in)
>>
>>1706324
>> Work on manipulating small rocks with fine control and precision, aiming for vital areas on the dummies
>>
>>1706324
>> Work on manipulating small rocks with fine control and precision, aiming for vital areas on the dummies
>>
>>1706324
>>
>>1706352
>>1706356
>>1706365

This wins. 3 1d100's please gentlemen. Only a 3 minute window on this
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1706419
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1706419
>>
>>1706324
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1706422
>>
File: fire.jpg (29KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
29KB, 800x800px
>>1706422
>>1706352
>>1706356
>>1706365

You gather a small ring of pebbles in your hand, steady your breathing and begin firing at the dummies. You're still rusty, but you manage several hard strikes to the chest, but miss anything noticeable vital and crack the mud wall whenever you aim for a dummy's head. You ready the final pebble, when you hear a faint whistling then the crack of shattered rock as one of the dummy's head explodes into debris. You don't even need to turn around to know who it is.

"Hey little brother. Still practicing to beat me? I thought you would've gotten better, since, y'know, you sleep all day while I'm the one out there making us rich" Bayar leans against the cool wall, the taller twin casting a long shadow through the paddock. His brown hair slicks back to just above his shoulders, his olive skin making his smug smile all the more obnoxious.

"Did you and Mor actually find one of those UER caches?" You ask.

"No. Better" He shakes his head cheerfully, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a charred Fire nation symbol patch. You feel uneasy, but Bayar continues optimistically "I found this in pile of ash while Mor was junkhunting. I keep hearing rumours of these Fire Nation spies in the desert and the UER's put a huge bounty on them! Mor would never be agree to it, that's why I hid it. But you and me, well mostly me, are the best sandbenders in the village. We'll borrow the sand-sailer this afternoon, head out, beat their butts and then be Mor and Sashi can finally stop living in that collapse hazard!"

> That's a great idea! If we leave now we can make it back before dark!
> That's clever of you. Let's sneak out at night so we can get the drop on them
> Bayar, this could be dangerous. You've gotta show Mor that symbol
> Write-in
>>
>>1706509
>> That's clever of you. Let's sneak out at night so we can get the drop on them
Time to be an idiot youth with a little smarts.
>>
>>1706509
>> That's clever of you. Let's sneak out at night so we can get the drop on them
Are the fire nation Nazi in this, what nation are they similar too?
>>
>>1706509
>> That's a great idea! If we leave now we can make it back before dark!
>>
>>1706509
>> Bayar, this could be dangerous. You've gotta show Mor that symbol

Going out and taking these guys on our own is gonna get our brother killed
>>
>>1706520
It's more of an 80's Cold War setting with the Fire Nation being more like the USA and the UER being like the USSR. Korra ended with the Earth Kingdom splitting into a bunch of different states and the Fire Nation and the UER each have some of these states aligned with them

>>1706516
>>1706520
These cheeky buggers have it, writing now
>>
>>1706584
Hmm, I'm starting to like the fire Nation already.

They should have won
>>
File: S9womLu.gif (4MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
S9womLu.gif
4MB, 533x300px
>>1706588
>>
File: Sandbenders_using_a_sand-sailer.png (95KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sandbenders_using_a_sand-sailer.png
95KB, 333x250px
>>1706509

You and Bayar stay at the oval and discuss your plan for the night. There's an oasis near the wreckage where the patch was, but outsiders won't realise that Si Wong is a strange place, with things never as close or as far as they appear. You'll see them walking with the firebending on, and then you'll ambush them. You return home and mention nothing to your Aunt Sashi and Uncle Mor, as he explains the impressive value of the haul today to Sashi as she rolls her eyes. You and Bayar are model teenagers, cleaning up completely as Sashi and Mor settle in. You grab some basic supplies and pack the sand sailer, before leaving the ringed walls of your village for the expanse of the Si Wong Desert

---

The sandsailer quietly moves over the rolling dunes. It's dark, but the sky is unusually bright tonight and you can see enough to feel at ease. Your brother navigates as you bend as you fly across the dunes. This is almost too easy.

"We're close but it's getting late. You're gonna have to speed up" Bayar shouts over the roar of the sandstorm. The smooth, flowing movement of your arms becomes furious as the sand sailer begins to race across the pale dunes. You feel your stomach drop as a dune in your path suddenly begins to rise and the sand pours off the back of a hungry Coyurtle, it's dark grey fur and ivory dagger-like teeth looking murderous in the moonlight as it barks and snaps at the air. It's sinewy, thick legs protract from it's protective shell and raise in up in a fighting stance.

"Dammit, it must have buried itself underground to keep warm. Get behind me, I've got this" Bayar growls as his eyes narrow in on the ferocious wall of teeth and plating in front of you. Your brother is good, but this thing looks bloodthirsty...

What do you do?

> To hell with this, you're a Sandbender too dammit. Push Bayar out of the way and rush it with a flurry of sandbending blasts
> We'll work together. Use your sandbending to slow it's movements while Bayar punishes it up close
> Let Bayar draw it's attention while you prepare a sand tsunami to trap it. You haven't really tried it before but how hard can it be?
> Stay out of his way, you'll jump in if he needs it. You'll just get in the way
> Write-in

[Sorry for the delay, feeling pretty ill all of a sudden]
>>
>>1706701
>> We'll work together. Use your sandbending to slow it's movements while Bayar punishes it up close
>>
>>1706701
>> We'll work together. Use your sandbending to slow it's movements while Bayar punishes it up close
>>
>>1706701
>> Let Bayar draw it's attention while you prepare a sand tsunami to trap it. You haven't really tried it before but how hard can it be?
>>
>>1706701
>>
>>1706714
>>1706715
>>1706719
REEEEE DO SAND WAVE
>>
>>1706701
>>
File: laugh.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1706714
>>1706715
>>1706719
>>1706732

Gonna need some rollin bois
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1706778
Nat 100
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1706778
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1706778
>>
>>1706793
WEW LAD, AVATAR STATE NAO
>>
>>1706793
Jesus Christ, prophetic >>1706790

Writing now
>>
>>1706801
I foresaw a nat 100. But it wasn't mine
>>1706793
>>
File: rvKFwxD.gif (499KB, 498x286px) Image search: [Google]
rvKFwxD.gif
499KB, 498x286px
>>1706793
>>
>>1706793
>First three rolls of the quest
>Nat 100
>>
>>1706844
>>1706419
We rolled earlier for earthbending
>>
>>1706858
Oh, still in the first 6 rolls.
>>
>>1706844
>>1706858
>>1706863
I mean still, the first fight we get nat 100. I feel like we're gonna be a good avatar.
>>
>>1706876
We just needed some stress to unlock our full power.
>>
>>1706880
this is why we shouldve done the wave, Imagine the fucking rouge wave we wouldve summoned
>>
>>1706876
>>1706880
Stop. Do not tempt the dice. Just be pleased with the fortune.
>>
>>1706892
I am pleased, I know the dice can fuck you in the ass. It happen too much
>>
shit
we get an awesome bonus when teaming up with our brother?
>>
>>1706915
Or we save his ass from an early grave.
>>
>>1706701

You're not letting him do this to you again. You pull Bayar around and look him in the eye with determination and whisper "We've got this. You go up close and hammer it, I'm gonna see if I can slow it down." Bayar reluctantly nods and begins to charge towards, legs plodding through the thick sand. You steady yourself like you did during practice, and you feel an intense connection with... something. What happens next shocks even you.

Before Bayar can even land an attack you manage to conjure an incredible amount of sand, whipping it around the beast and pulling it into the sand. Bayar looks on in disbelief as you easily immobilise the terrifying predator. The beast struggles to free it's legs, before you give one final push and launch a tremendous wave of sand, slamming into the creature and trapping it on it's back about 20 meters away from you. It whimpers softly as it struggles to roll over and you notice burn marks on it's underside before it burrow into the sand and the large shell disappears into the shifting earth. It must've run into those firebenders!

Bayar's disappointment washes away and that familiar grin is back, "They're close" . Until he turns around at the sailer. You guys must have sideswiped that thing hard. The side's cracked and the mast is crooked. It's nothing serious, but you can't get this thing off the ground like this and you definitely didn't bring enough scrap to fix it. Bayar slumps over and lets out a long sigh, before composing himself and halfheartedly saying, "Well, we're maybe a 5 minute walk from where we found that junk. We can use it to do some patchwork repairs at least. Shit, we really have to find them now. I'm alright with repairs, but you should stay. You got lucky then, I don't want to bring home a busted sailer and brother"

> "I'll go, I did just take down that Coyurtle while you successfully spectated. Just point me in the right direction"
> "You go, I'll stay here and start the repairs. I've had almost enough danger for one night"
> "Let's not split up, there might be more of those things around. We'll both go"
>Write-in
>>
>>1706924
>> "Let's not split up, there might be more of those things around. We'll both go"
This all screams that our brother is going be to killed soon. So best be with him to protect him.
>>
>>1706924
>> "Let's not split up, there might be more of those things around. We'll both go"
>>1706931
Oh cool, so he can die in our arms as he tells us its not our fault we couldnt save him.
>>
>>1706924
>>
>>1706924
>>
>>1706947
>Oh cool, so he can die in our arms as he tells us its not our fault we couldnt save him.
Be with him in his last moments, is better than being away from him
>>
Can I get a roll gentlemen? Just the one this time
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1707001
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>1707001
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1707001
Forgot to roll myself
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>1707001
>>
>>1707028
"No, we'll both go. Spirits know what else is out here besides Coyurtles" You say, Bayar eventually seeing your logic. You walk along the cool dunes before you come to an incline, the scrap heap lying before you. Sliding quietly down, you begin to rifle through the debris, gathering the few spare worthwhile parts left. it's enough though, and you soon have everything you need, until you notice something in the reflection of what appears to be the body of UER tank.

It's gotten darker now, but your eyes are used to this. You and Bayar haven't left this desert in 16 years. And that's when you see them. Two dark figures Bayar sit crouched behind a pile of frayed metal, watching you. They've probably been watching since your fight with the Coyurtle. You can barely see it in the reflection, but Bayar meets your gaze and an understanding of mutual danger is made. You ready yourselves, and on the moment the young women behind you pounce you turn around, freezing them in place. You're shocked to see two beautiful young women, probably about your age, standing in front of you. One is tall, just a little taller than you, with black hair and bronze sun kissed skin, not quite the leather hide you'd see in a Sand Tribe village. What you imagine was once the kind of dress you'd see in movie is now charred The other girl is smaller in stature and gravitas, with pale skin and light brown hair, wearing Sand Tribe clothes but in all the wrong ways, mixing the woman's long covering robe with the hammer pants you and Bayar are wearing as well as a distinctly Fire Nation style ring.

"I take it you're the spies we've been looking for" Bayar yells, sand already beginning to rise around him as the two young women drop into strange unseen fighting stances.

The taller scoffs and dismissively says 'We're not spies you bumpkin. We're Fire Nation citizens and former guests of Ba Sing Se, before that bastard president of yours puffed up some trespassing charges. You're obviously not UER, so how about you just give us a lift out of this sandtrap and we all walk away?"

"And what makes you think I'm gonna trust an outsider, let alone one that just tried to ambush me and my little brother?" Even in the most tense of moments he won't let you forget that all important 8 minutes he has on your life.

You stand beside Bayar, opposite the taller Fire Nation woman and the dark skinned woman respectively. The tall woman looks ready to pounce in a deep stance, rigid and unflinching, while the other raises their hands elegantly and sits lightly in a relaxed stance.

What do you do?

> Try a wave of sand like you did before and take them both out
> Charge the one in front of you and try to take her by surprise
> Stay on the defense until you can see an opening, they've gotta be more tired than you
> "Alright, we can take you to the edge of the desert. But we expect some serious cash once we get there"
> Write-in
>>
>>1707198
> "Alright, we can take you to the edge of the desert. But we expect some serious cash once we get there"
Don't want us to suffer burns, for those two young ladies.
>>
>>1707198
Wave attack, we are a brutal Avatar. Not an airy bitch.
>>
>>1707198
>>
File: Sandbender_Tribe_in_100_AG.png (174KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sandbender_Tribe_in_100_AG.png
174KB, 444x250px
>>1707205
>>1707284

"Fine, fine, fine no one can. We can take you to the end of the desert. It's about a days journey and there's a place we can stay not fair from here until the morning. This isn't a free ride though. We want to get paid when this is all said and done" You say, not breaking eye contact with the menacing woman directly across from you. Her hands stay held up and ready but she seems a little more hesitant to attack. The woman to her left begins to tremble ever so slightly. She's hoping she takes the deal

"What the hell are you talking about? We can't trust these outsiders" Bayar angrily whispers

"It's not about trust. They need us to get them out of here. Besides, look at the dress on this one. She's got money and that's all we needs, whether we bring her in or she pays us" You say calmly, eyes still focused on the Fire Nation women

"... Alright, but when I have to pull your butt out of the literal fire better hear an apology"

"I assure you that won't necessary. All we want is out of this desert. We'll comply however you see fit, won't we Poi?" Her tone changes from haughty to almost friendly as she relaxes, eyeing her companion with a grin.

"Yes Mistress Kimiko" She says eagerly, her once fierce eyes now blue pools of tranquility. She places her hands at her waist and bows deeply towards Kimiko, eagerly obedient.

'Ugh, outsiders. Come on, it's late. Let's head now before anything else happens. Man, Mor is gonna kill us..."

With that, you and Bayar make your way up the dunes with your strange new hangers on, walking through the thick darkness towards the sailer that'll be your one way ticket to riches...
---

[Gonna call it there, I'm sure it's pretty late for most of you guys. I'll be running about an hour earlier tomorrow and til about the same time so check in here tomorrow and shit can start gittin' gud. Thanks heaps for today, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did]
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1707383
I had fun.
>>
File: avatarq.jpg (111KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
111KB, 1024x732px
>>1707578
I'm glad to hear it anon

Also we back

[You’re the successor to Avatar Korra about 60 years after Book 4. The world’s spent the last couple of decades in a gripping Cold War between the United Earth Republic (More commonly referred to as the UER) a coalition of Earth Kingdom states, including Ba Sing Se as it’s capital, and the Fire Nation and it’s growing cabinet of allied Earth States. The Northern Water tribe has sided with the Fire Nation and the Southern with the UER, with the Air Nation and Republic City remaining neutral for now. Enter you, the Sandbending Avatar, who’s been tasked with bringing balance to this world, mastering all four elements and the Avatar State and being the second in a new cycle of Avatars.

Mechanically it’ll be like most quests. Rolls will be decided by the best of three 1d100 rolls. You’ll usually just be beating a set DC, but in the event of some fights you will be rolling against me.

Write-ins, criticism, suggestions and everything in between are not only welcomed, they’re allowed.

We’ll start off with 20 minute time limits for votes, longer if it’s particularly contentious. I’m not married to any of these rules so if we find something that works better we’ll change.

Twitter (SpeedyQM): https://twitter.com/SpeedyQM]
>>
File: Spirits_enter_the_Spirit_Oasis.png (168KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Spirits_enter_the_Spirit_Oasis.png
168KB, 444x250px
The next couple of hours passes by in almost total silence. After you and Bayar repair the sailer you quickly dash across the dunes once more, the girls sitting quietly making, occasionally passing each other nervous glances. You pretend not to notice. Bayar says nothing aside from giving you short directions while he navigates. He’s not happy about this, but at least you aren’t dead.

Though you think he’d prefer it to helping outsiders.

You make it to the oasis in the dead of night. The cold has started to set in and everyone is beginning to look. The oasis is cramped, with a small watering hole in the center of a clearing circled by high palm trees and tall grass. Poi and Kimiko stare at the water, transfixed as if it contained all they’d ever wanted or could want. You couldn’t see if before, but under the lamplight they look ragged. They’re lips have dried and cracked and the layer of sand on their faces sits uncomfortably. They’d be terrible sandbenders.

“Alright, let’s start setting up camp. The quicker we do this, the quicker I can sleep and the quicker I can get you two out of my life” Bayars says dismissively. He bends out a flat area near the creek as well as two tents, bending a small ring of rocks while you gather kindling.
“Allow me” purrs Kimiko, waving Bayar off before summoning a jet of fire with one thrust of her arm. “Poi, get me some clean water. I don’t want water that’s been used as pool/toilet that’s been used by some gross desert animal. Present company excluded of course” She flashes a bright smile to Bayar, who returns with a look that could maim but not quite kill. Yet.
>>
Poi begins to move her arms as you’ve seen many sandbenders do before, but pulling the water from the creek even clearer than before. She rocks back and forth, slowly drawing out the water and shaping it into a perfect sphere. She sees your slack jawed expression and laughs softly, quering with a quiet but measured tone “Would you like me to get you some as well?”. Kimiko coughs under her breath and Poi goes silent. Longingly looking over to the taller woman, she pulls the water back to her side, instead offering a shrug and reluctant smile. She sits down next to her companion and they gluttonious scoll the water and Poi fills some kind of drink bottle slung over her shoulder.

You all sit around the fire, the crackling of the fire the only sound for miles. Kimiko breaks the air with a particularly venomous tone, “So, where are Poi and I sleeping? I see only two tents and we don’t share a bed. And I hope for your sake you’re not suggesting something ina-

“Two tents. One for me, one for my brother. Make your own or enjoy sleeping under the stars” Bayar scoffs, a satisfied smile on his face.
Kimiko stares daggers at Bayar, while Poi just seems exasperated. They’ve been through a lot, and you can see the hunger in their eyes, but Kimiko’s not exactly playing ball either. What do you do?

> Blow her off. You still have no idea who these people actually are. Best to remain cautious and keep some distance. Besides, you don’t see them helping you
> Give them some of the emergency rations and bend them a tent to share. It won’t be much but it’s better than nothing
> Give them a healthy share of the rations and bend them a tent each. They’ve been out here for spirits knows how long and are obviously in a rough way. Hospitality is the way of a Sandbender
> Write-in
>>
> You're the successor to Avatar Korra

Is suicide an option?
>>
>>1709744
She got a little better by S4
>>
>>1709743
>> Give them some of the emergency rations and bend them a tent to share. It won’t be much but it’s better than nothing

>>1709744
Relax anon, shes set the bar really really low.
We can do anything and still be better than her.
>>
>>1709743
>> Give them a healthy share of the rations and bend them a tent each. They’ve been out here for spirits knows how long and are obviously in a rough way. Hospitality is the way of a Sandbender
>>
>>1709743
>> Give them a healthy share of the rations and bend them a tent each. They’ve been out here for spirits knows how long and are obviously in a rough way. Hospitality is the way of a Sandbender
>>
>>1709743
>Give them a healthy share of the rations and bend them a tent each. They’ve been out here for spirits knows how long and are obviously in a rough way. Hospitality is the way of a Sandbender
>>
>>1709743
>Give them a healthy share of the rations and bend them a tent each. They’ve been out here for spirits knows how long and are obviously in a rough way. Hospitality is the way of a Sandbender
>>
>>1709743
>>
File: Earth_tent.png (126KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_tent.png
126KB, 333x250px
>>1709834
>>1709835
“What?! Have you lost your mind today?” Bayars fists slam into the ground, making two miniature craters at his side.

“Relax, it won’t take long. We’ve got more than enough rations anyway, they can have some of mine” You say offhandedly, stomping the ground and producing two tents as the stone slabs erupt from the ground. You reach into your knapsack and hand a fistful to Kimiko and Poi. They eye the suspicious custer of nuts and grasses before they begin hungrily devouring the ration. Until the taste kicks in of course.

“Uoogghhhh, is this really all you ha-“ Kimiko wails and begins to spit and manually remove the nutty chunks from her mouth, but stops mid-tongue scrap as Poi softly glares at her. Kimiko stares blankly at Poi laboriously eating her ration pack while sincerely thanking you and Bayar. “T-Thank you sandbender” She eats with tears in her eyes. Those ration packs are filling and nutritious, but so is Camelephant dung and that may taste better.

You turn to your brother, his eyes fixated on the flickering flames. “So, what time do you think we should be up in the morning?”

He looks at you incredulously, mouth agape. “Oh, so you want my opinion all of a sudden? Don’t worry, I’m sure you can figure it out without me” Bayar spits at you and shoots up from his spot, heading out to the desert, practically stomping his feet with each step. The girls stare at him, then back to you, then at nothing. Dammit. He hasn’t done that since he was a kid.

You’re not quite tired yet, maybe the adrenaline is still in your system. You’ve still got time to do one last thing before bed

> Go after your brother, it’s been a long day. You had a near death experience, are definitely going to be grounded when you get home and are now stuck with two people who may very well be spies for a foreign country.
> Stay with the girls. Maybe you can learn something about them?
> You’re gonna go train. It’ll be good to unwind
> To hell with this whole day, you’re going to sleep
> Write-in
>>
>>1709931
>> To hell with this whole day, you’re going to sleep

If those bitches turn on us then it would have been best if they were weaker with hunger you white knights.
>>
>>1709931
>> Go after your brother, it’s been a long day. You had a near death experience, are definitely going to be grounded when you get home and are now stuck with two people who may very well be spies for a foreign country.
>>
>>1709931
>> You’re gonna go train. It’ll be good to unwind
>>1709936
Why vote for sleeping then? Way to make no sense.
>>
>>1709955
He probably doesn't want to waste energy if they are going to betray us.
>>
>>1709967
All that saved energy is useless if we get merked in our sleep.
>>
>>1709955
>>1709937
>>1709936
Gonna need a tiebreaker. Sudden death rules so first vote wins

If no one votes I'll just pick randomly in 3 minutes
>>
>>1709937
This wins, writing
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nclf11En611r10b8w.png (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nclf11En611r10b8w.png
122KB, 500x281px
>>1710031
You look back at Bayar as he walks through the thick brush and into the Si Wong. You really should go after him. Today’s been… a day. You turn to Kimiko and Poi and let out a long sigh. “Sorry, he gets like this. Don’t hold it against him, today didn’t go how we planned” You smile at them reassuringly and they insist it’s no trouble. A lot nicer once they’ve been fed.

You follow your brother out into the desert. He’s a fair way out from the oasis now. He’s just walking aimlessly, more just getting away from you than going anywhere in particular. “Baya-“

“Shut up. I don’t know what’s gotten into you today, but you’re being a real pain in the ass. We were just supposed to grab some spies and now we’re going halfway across the Si Wong with these girls because you take them on their word?” He pauses, almost turning away before his eyes light up again and his eyes narrow. He’s staring right into you and furiously exclaims “They’re Fire Nation, the only thing worse than the UER! What’s going on in that head of yours!?”

> “I’m just being pragmatic. If we get them on our side this whole thing will go smoother. I just wanna get paid and see the look on Uncle Mor and Aunt Sashi’s face”
> “You taught me that Sandbenders help people in need. These girls have been through some stuff. And they’re not that bad, I think they’re just scared. Scared like we were going into the desert for the first time”
> “Are you still mad about Coyurtle?”
> Write-in
>>
>>1710089
>> “I’m just being pragmatic. If we get them on our side this whole thing will go smoother. I just wanna get paid and see the look on Uncle Mor and Aunt Sashi’s face”
>>
>>1710089
>> “You taught me that Sandbenders help people in need. These girls have been through some stuff. And they’re not that bad, I think they’re just scared. Scared like we were going into the desert for the first time”
>>
>>1710089
>> “You taught me that Sandbenders help people in need. These girls have been through some stuff. And they’re not that bad, I think they’re just scared. Scared like we were going into the desert for the first time”
>>
>>1710089
>>
>>1710089
>>
>>1709819

=_=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4
>>
File: Chi_blocking_move.png (91KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Chi_blocking_move.png
91KB, 333x250px
>>1710278
>>1710115
>>1710198

Bayar grimaces and looks away. What you’ve just said seems to have got to him. “And I learnt that from mum” He rubs his temples and slowly breathes in and out. Mum taught both of you that too. “Alright. We’ll help them, but just remember where we come from. Sandbenders help others, but between an outside and our tribe I shouldn’t need to tell you where your loyalty should lie” You stand there staring at Bayar, unsure of how to respond. You don’t get long to mull it over though.

“AAAAAA-“ A shriek cuts through the quiet desert air and you and Bayar duck behind a nearby dune. That sounded like Poi. You and Bayar exchange glances and wait for more noises, any kind of clue as to what’s happening, but nothing comes. You slowly move back toward the oasis and several shadowy figures come into view. You approach the boundary between the small watering hole and the vast Si Wong and peer through the foliage, seeing four ragged, shady individuals standing over the prone bodies of Poi and Kimiko, who lay their grimacing and feebly grabbing at pained limbs. It’s like all the strength has been drained from their bodies.

Closest to them is a young man with extensive sleeve tattoos, depicting strange and unusual animals from across the world, all wrapped within a marvelous and intricately drawn serpent. His long hair is tied up and back into an ornate ponytail, held with a golden band. His loose-fitting and expensive clothes seem at odds with the rest of his crew.
>>
To his left are his three comrades and are the strangest group of people you’ve ever seen. A woman who looks old enough to be your Aunt stands lopsided, a bottle in one hand and a boomerang in the other. Her tied back hair does nothing to hide her scarred face, partially obscured by an eyepatch while a large blue coat with shaggy grey fur covers her toned, sinewy body. An impossibly large and muscular man flanks her, wearing nothing but a stained tank top, dark green pants and black combat boots. Next to him crouches a young woman with some kind of tribal war paint and a black compound bow. Her black is held back with a headband, with a solitary feather sticking out from underneath.

“Good work Snake” The older woman says to the tattooed man “Now girlies get comfortable, ‘cause you ain’t gonna be moving for a while. I’m hoping I don’t have to kill you, yet, but I only need one of you so let’s all be smart about this. There’s a sand sailer there and I know you two couldn’t have used it. Tell us where they are and I promise you’ll at least make it out of this desert alive”

“N-no one’s here. W-We found an abandoned sailer and Kimiko used her firebending to get us across the desert” She painfully explains, every couple of words punctuated by groaning tone. Kimiko remains speechless, staring disbelievingly at her companion. However, she stays silent and begins to anxiously fidget.
>>
“And you expect me to believe that?” The scarred older woman shakes her head and laughs “Rhino, why don’t you grab the arms, I’ll tie the legs to my speeder, and we’ll have a good ol’ fashioned tug of war?”

Poi and Kimiko’s story was terrible but it might have bought them some time. Poi looks terrified, but it almost looks like Kimiko is moving a little more. Maybe whatever that Snake guy did is wearing off. You have no idea how long it could take though.

Seeing the contemplative look on your face, Bayar whispers “We could get out of here. I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do, but these guys aren’t kidding around. We need a plan and we need it now”

What do you do?

> Let’s sneak around behind and launch chunks of Earth at them
> Use a wall of Earth to separate the group from the girls, grab them and make a run for it
> Bayar, you distract them with a head on attack while I sneak around and hit them with a Sand Wave
> Bayar, let’s make up the biggest sandstorms we can and launch them right the camp. In the chaos we can move up close and hit them with close range Earth attacks
> There’s too many. You hate to do it, but making a run for it might be your best bet
> Write-in
>>
>>1710505
>> Bayar, you distract them with a head on attack while I sneak around and hit them with a Sand Wave
>>
>>1710505
>Bayar, you distract them with a head on attack while I sneak around and hit them with a Sand Wave
>>
>>1710505
> Bayar, you distract them with a head on attack while I sneak around and hit them with a Sand Wave
>>
>>1710505
>> Bayar, you distract them with a head on attack while I sneak around and hit them with a Sand Wave
>>
>>1710505
>> Bayar, let’s make up the biggest sandstorms we can and launch them right the camp. In the chaos we can move up close and hit them with close range Earth attacks

>>1710517
>>1710536
>>1710545
>Asking the guy who wants to run to risk his life in a frontal attack
you goofy goobers.
>>
>>1710564
I get what you mean but I felt the only other choice that would work is the sandstorm but I felt like that wouldn't be harder to succeed at.
>>
>>1710578
would*
>>
>>1710287
At least she wasn't as annoying as the first two seasons. Definitely maintains a certain level of retarded though

>>1710517
>>1710536
>>1710545
>>1710562
Sneaky fucks. Rolls pls
>>
>>1710614
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>1710614
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>1710614
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1710614
WITNESS
>>
Rolled 89, 74, 4, 92, 8, 98, 84 = 449 (7d100)

>>1710614
Rawlin' for myself
>>
>>1710655
WITNESSED
>>
>>1710655
Dubs and a high roll- unexpected
>>
File: ClassEarthbender.png (95KB, 589x332px) Image search: [Google]
ClassEarthbender.png
95KB, 589x332px
>>1710655
Witnessed

You run through the plan with Bayar. He’s apprehensive, but there’s no other way. You can’t just leave these girls here after what they just did. You start to make your way around the camp and wait for the sound of rock flying through the air. Through a gap in the foliage you see Bayar charge up and over the dune, the four marauders gasping in horror as Bayar sends chunks of rock flying into the group, crunching against the head of Snake and sending his limp body skidding into a bush. The scarred woman and the archer manage to dodge his attacks, turning the rocks to gravel with their boomerang and arrows respectively. Rhino takes some hard shots from the rock, but dusts himself off and shows surprising speed in dodging them

All eyes are firmly on Bayar as you gather up the sand underneath you and launch it into the oasis. Only the scarred woman and the archer notice, and quickly dive out of the path of your attack. Snake slowly rises to his feet, but finds himself pulverized under a wave of sand. Rhino sees it coming too late and the wave slams into his stomach, knocking the air out of him and leaving him stunned as the sand carries him.

That Snake guy is almost certainly out of the fight, but Rhino’s already pulled himself free of the sand and the two women seem completely unphased. “Eagle, with me! We’ll take down the loud one. Rhino, I’d like the skinny one’s head on my speeder”

Ready to let off some steam after your interference, Rhino charges at you in reckless abandon. Kimiko seems to be slowly getting to her feet, but Poi hasn’t moved at all and neither can fight.
What do you do?
> Lead him out into the desert. All the muscles in the world won’t be able to help him when you control the ground he walks on. Take his legs out from under him then immobilize him with another sand wave
> Lead him out into the desert and hit him with a sandstorm to send him flying
> Keep him within the oasis. The girls might wake up soon, and you want to be near your brother if anything happens. Fire some indiscriminate, close-range shots at him
> Drop a pit in front of him, then bury him
> Raise a wall and launch it right into him as he charges
> Write-in
>>
>>1710808
>> Drop a pit in front of him, then bury him
We got to stay close to our brother
>>
>>1710808
>> Drop a pit in front of him, then bury him
>>
>>1710808
> Drop a pit in front of him, then bury him
Just like an earthbender I remember
>>
>>1710808
>> Drop a pit in front of him, then bury him, then crush him
>Just like an earthbender I remember
We don't talk about that.
>>
>>1710823
>>1710855
>>1710876
>>1710884
Rolls please lads. Do it for he who shall not be named </3
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1710946
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1710946
Fuck you Som
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (22KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
22KB, 1280x720px
>>1710954
And fuck me right back
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1710946
>>
>>1710954
Looks like Som luck applies even in quest he doesn't run
>>
>>1710968
Just don't pull that bullshit he did and all is well.
>>
Feeling the earth beneath you, you stomp your foot and the ground in front you drops down into darkness. Rhino on the other hand, does not. Leaping as soon as the ground gives way, the man’s powerful legs carry him well and truly over the divide and lands a dropkick that makes you buckle. Your legs barely support you as you drag yourself to your feet. Rhino’s immense hands grasp you by the collar, until an orange light illuminates the oasis and the roar of flame makes Rhino release you as a jet of fire scorches his shoulder. Behind him stands Kimiko, dropped in her stance from before. Whatever Snake had done to her has passed and she stares at the brute with menacing intent.

Bayar is managing to keep the two women at bay through the sheer speed and ferocity of his attacks, but he looks tired and the arrows and boomerang get closer to landing. You don’t know how much longer he can keep this up. Poi’s barely on her feet, leaning against a palm tree and breathing hard. Meanwhile Rhino stands between the two of you, mulling over which one of you he’d most like to kill right now. He might be hurting, but he’s as dangerous as ever.

What do you do?

> Tell Kimiko to help Bayar even the odds. You can take this guy. You’ll just pull up the largest boulder you can and clobber him head on
> Let Kimiko help Bayar. Fight defensively and use your Earthbending to maintain distance and stall for time
> Let Kimiko roast him with high impact firebending strikes, while you wall off his movements
> Simultaneously launch rocks and fire at Rhino, he can’t dodge both
> Write-in

[Next post is last for the day guys, my family is being a pain]
>>
>>1711111
>> Tell Kimiko to help Bayar even the odds. You can take this guy. You’ll just pull up the largest boulder you can and clobber him head on
>>
>>1711111
>> Let Kimiko help Bayar. Fight defensively and use your Earthbending to maintain distance and stall for time
>>
>>1711111
>> Tell Kimiko to help Bayar even the odds. You can take this guy. You’ll just pull up the largest boulder you can and clobber him head on
>>
>>1711127
>>1711171
Daring. Last rolls of the night please
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1711219
I dare! Som can suck it
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1711219
>>
>>1711219
dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1711219
too drunk lmao
>>
>>1711247
>>1711416
>>1711438

Sorry guys, some family stuff has come up. Next thread will be on Saturday. Thanks heaps for playing guys, 'twas a fun session
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1711510
Lies
:'^(
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.