[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Grand Design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

File: deity.png (299KB, 299x433px) Image search: [Google]
deity.png
299KB, 299x433px
Hey qst, I want to try and do a creation quest with my own flavor. In this quest, you will control an all powerful deity with whom you can create things. You need to spend prayer points to perform certain actions, or be idle and let your creations run on its own. Certain actions will require a dice roll. I am only going to run with one deity.

Here is a list of the main mechanics. I will go more in depth in certain areas when necessary. For now, we will focus on creating our realm and worshippers.
> Every turn you gain Prayer Points (PP)
> Every turn you can use your PP to perform miracles, create things, or idle and allow your creations to advance on their own
> Creation of realms will form spirits from different aspects used to shape your world
> PP is accrued through your follower’s worship of you or your spirits

Before we begin, our deity will have to have a realm to rule over and a chosen people. The realm cannot be entered by your full form, but can be inhabited by spirits from your essence. Thus, you can only interact with your world via spirits and avatars. You can create more realms later on, once you have accrued enough points.

Now, what sort of realm will we start with? Although a realm may have multiple biomes, your starter worshipping species will only inhabit one.
> Earthlike Planet
> Biome Dominant Planet (Volcanic, Desert, Snowy, etc.)
> Floating Islands
> Eternal Ocean
> Metallic Sphere/Cuboid
> Flatland (with or without end)
> Ringworld
> Eternal Darkness
> Write In
>>
>>1704746
>Write In
The collective unconscious shared by all other being in existence; the realm of dreams.
>>
>>1704760
I like the idea, but we should start with a physical realm. After all, how can we create a dream realm when we have not created anyone to dream?
>>
>>1704746
Lets get this rolling
>Biome Dominant Planet Snowy
>>
I have a vote for Biome Dominant Snowy Planet.
>>1704776

We can do a realm of dreams, but maybe describe what its like. What kind of beings inhabit it? What are the landscapes like? etc. We will focus on our sentient species after we determine our realm, so for now a realm of dreams would have the dreams of flora and fauna.
>>1704760
>>
>>1704774
A fair point, though I suppose the need to first create other races also precludes a race of dream-walkers being our chosen people. I'll shelve the idea for another time.

Instead, I'll vote for:
>Floating Islands
An endless sky, an endless fall. None can fathom what lies beneath the deepest clouds below, and all pray never to find out. In truth, the islands float above a gas planet of such unimaginable size as to seem flat and endless. Those living on the islands above may never learn this.
>>
>>1704800
I'll vote for this
>>
PP kek
>>
>>1704800
>>1704808
I'll come back in an hour unless any surprise votes come in or another anon supports floating islands over snowy planet
>>
>>1704800
I'll back this, then.
>>
>>1704800
Yeah, I'll vote for this.
We can have some snowy Islands for Snow Planet Anon.
>>
File: flisland.jpg (263KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
flisland.jpg
263KB, 1000x563px
>>1704926
>>1704808
>>1704800
You have chosen a realm of floating islands! The islands vary in size, position, and biodiversity, but all share the same divine force that lifts it up into the heavens. Many of your islands resemble lush green jungle islands, whereas others are slabs of flat rock. Smaller islands are easier to move than the larger islands, where most of the realm's diverse creatures live.

You admire the dances of the spirits you have created; sky flying through the aether, stone shaping from nothing more islands, beast first granting life to moving creatures. You love all the spirits, and their creations. But one creation sparks your interest. Yes, it is this creation that you will bless with sentience, and who will bring your praise and glory for all your realm to see!

Choose your sentient species:
> Winged Humanoids
> Bird People
> Dragon People
> Bat People
> Air Elementals
> Write In

The people you choose will begin to worship you through two spirits. Both of these spirits will have a huge impact on the people's culture and way of life. For example, suppose I chose a dwarven people living on a snowy mountain. I select their worshiping spirits to be stone and fire, because they live near a mountainous terrain and need fire to warm themselves.

You could choose to either select the spirits or leave these slots blank and I will fill them in for you. They can learn to worship more spirits later on, but these are your starting spirits for now.
>>
>>1704969
Also you will need to specify a little about where the species gained sentience, as their environment will help determine their worshipping spirits.
>>
>>1704969
>Bird people / Harpys
>terrain, thick forest with tall rock formations standing above it.

>spirits Nature and Air

They worship air spirit that keeps the winds favorable for them and nature spirit that grands them prey animals
>>
>>1704969
Many of the islands themselves are in truth deposits and growths atop the backs of
>Giant soaring titans
whose massive gliding wingspans and bladders full of lighter-than-air gases allow them to keep a near-constant height indefinitely.

It is they who are the oldest, most ancient beings in this realm, they whose aeons-long experiences will bestow the most wisdom, and they atop whom many younger races will one day flourish.

In their wisdom, they worship the spirits of Air and Fire - for life in this world only exists by grace of the atmosphere that separates those above from the darkness below; and the burning sun that gives life to those whose light it touches.
>>
>>1705063
These are giant humanoids flying with wings on their backs?
>>
File: something like this but bigger.jpg (84KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
something like this but bigger.jpg
84KB, 800x599px
>>1705075
I use 'titan' purely in the sense of 'something real fucking large', though I did have Shadow of the Colossus-style creatures in mind when I typed that out.
>>
>>1705084
>>1705063
Its between harpies and titans. Giving another half hour before I roll.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1705158
1. Harpy
2. Titan
>>
>>1705175
my god anyone trying to invade will have to deal with huge thunderbirds
>>
File: titans.jpg (41KB, 736x565px) Image search: [Google]
titans.jpg
41KB, 736x565px
Your worshippers are giant titans, flying gracefully while hosting most of the minor creatures of the world on its back! They are the first in the world to form sentience. They thank and worship the spirits of Air, for allowing them to float gracefully, and Fire, for shining warmth and guiding light in their travels.

>Spirit: Air, Fire

You start now with 2 PP. You will gain 2 PP per turn now from worship of Air and Fire. Here are your full options

PP Menu:
> Idle: Let your creation run on its own. History will change your realm either historically or technologically, but not provide any new PP inputs. Requires a roll to see what outcome the people will receive. - 0 PP
> Miracle: Control a Spirit to coax to send a message to your people - 2 PP
> Avatar: Be born as an important worshipper, developing either the people’s technology, history, or religion (ex. can use an avatar to lead a war, migrate, teach a new technology, etc.) - 5 PP
> New Worshippers: Grant sentience to another species. Their worship of your spirits will be separate from other species. - 20 PP
> New World (comes with new worshippers): Create a brand new realm with brand new spirits - 35 PP

You can only afford to remain idle or perform a miracle at this time. The game will always progress, so if you are idle a roll will be made to determine whether the progress is for the better or worse (ex. species x learn to communicate using laughs, species y becomes addicted to some plant, etc.).

Miracles are acts you perform to ultimately increase PP. You can use it to either increase the species reverance towards a spirit (moon spirit eclipses for several days, species z holds holiday to make sure it doesn't happen again), or guide your worshippers to another spirit (rock spirit splits open to reveal magma, species learn to worship magma as a spirit). These also require a roll.

We will use 1d100 where 55 is a success. I accept best of 3. Don't roll until we decide on a vote.

SUMMARY:
> Realm: Floating Islands
> Spirits: Air, Fire
> Children: Soaring Titans

Feel free to ask if anything is unclear
>>
>>1705199
>Miracle: Sending a Flying Cloud of Ash and Fire to be sent as a message of good will as it lays waste to a desolate area of the world, only for the remains to become vibrant and green as the ash invigorates the land into lush farmland.
>>
>>1705199
>idle
i think it would be best to save up points for later
>>
>>1705209
supporting, let our children grow themselves. we will fix it if they fuck up.
>>
>>1705209
>>1705246
I'll wait another couple of minutes otherwise this seems to win
>>
>>1705252
We are idle for this turn. Everyone roll me a 1d100 to see how our realm progresses.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1705287
dice gods, mightier than we bless this dice roll for our children
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1705287
Roll out
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>1705287
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1705287
>>
The Titans begin to learn that by flying together, bundled up side by side, they can create different floating landmasses, similar to scrambling puzzle pieces to make a picture, only the picture can change with each orientation. More landmass means the titans can host more life on its backside. They learn that if they gather their entire tribe together to become one floating continent, they can provide a stable environment for life to develop. This strengthens their friendship and compatibility with each other!

You now have 4 PP. Do you choose to perform a miracle, or stay idle once more?

> Miracle
> Idle

SUMMARY:
> Spirits:
>> Air
>> Fire
> Children:
>> Soaring Titans: Can work together to create beautifully large and stable landmasses
>>
File: titans1.jpg (516KB, 1920x1265px) Image search: [Google]
titans1.jpg
516KB, 1920x1265px
>>1705478
Forgot picture.
>>
>>1705478
>miracle
create a series of small springs, each of which supports plants related to a specific element, and each provides healing to the ill
>>
>>1705516
Oh, I like that, but we need something that will improve our fire and air believe there.
>>
Switched comps, but its still me. So far we have
>>1705516

I'll give another hour before we move on and complete the turn.
>>
>>1705833
you there op?
>>
We decide on >>1705516
Need a 1d100 roll, best of three. These rolls basically gauge the effectiveness of your miracle on PP input.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1706002
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1706002
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1706002
>>
File: spring.jpg (105KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
spring.jpg
105KB, 600x450px
>>1706007
>>1706040
>>1706057
You speak through the spirit of the water, spouting a geyser from a particularly arid looking island. The Titans lower themselves nearby, dipping their heads in the cool streams and groveling in awe of the life that follows the springs. They begin to worship the spirit of the Springs on this island, and due to their admiration and dependence on its luxuries, worship the Spring enough to grant an increase in the PP you gain per turn!

You now have 5 PP. You have the option to use the PP to be birthed as an avatar! Avatars have more direct control over your people. You can use an avatar to teach your people to worship other spirits, lead them into war, teach them a new form of technology, or build a great wonder to a spirit.

Ex. 1 - I am born as an avatar. I lead my people to a different biome with large crystals. They develop a worship of these crystals, thus adding another avenue for PP

Ex. 2 - I am born as an avatar. I construct a large totem from wood to honor a forest spirit. I develop stronger relations with the spirit, increasing PP

Ex. 3 - I am born as an avatar. Tensions between other tribes of my same species exist. I lead my tribe into battle to dominate them, sacrificing lives to create a uniracial empire across the two tribes biomes

At this point, there are enough Spirits to form some sort of unofficial pantheon. The Titans hold higher reverence to the Springs spirit, while still remembering the Air and Fire spirits.

Avatars will never require a roll because your message is clear to your worshippers.

SUMMARY:
> Spirits:
>> Springs +2 PP per turn
>> Air +1 PP per turn
>> Fire +1 PP per turn
> Children:
>> Soaring Titans:
>>> Can work together to create beautifully large and stable landmasses
>>> Dip their head to cool and drink from the Springs, as well as worship by it
>>
>>1706106
Your options now are:

> Idle: 0 PP
> Miracle: 2 PP
> Avatar: 5 PP

Total PP: 5
>>
>>1706106
I say we do something to help foster the spirits of flame and air. Maybe make large volcanos that work to bring up thermals that assist the titans in flying through the area?

IF not that then become an avatar that creates aqueducts like a person gets tattoos so as to allow the springs to flow ever after letting the whole of titans to never be without water.
>>
>>1706106
I am born as an avatar. I lead the Titans to a world filled with beings much smaller then them, but just as cleaver. The Titans will watch over these beings as undergods and protect them.
>>
>>1706166
This can be allowed, but the beings they watch over cannot be sentient unless you make them sentient. If anything, they can act as a domesticated cattle race or companion race.

> New Worshippers: Grant sentience to another species. Their worship of your spirits will be separate from other species. - 20 PP
>>
I'm going to bed now, when I wake up I will update
>>
> Create large volcanos that work to bring up thermals that assist the titans in flying through the area.
>>
>>1706747
>>1706152
Our miracle will be to create volcanoes to help our titan children fly easier. Need 1d100 from at most 3 anons.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1708143
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

Let's do this!

>>1708143
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1708143
>>
File: volcano.jpg (179KB, 996x665px) Image search: [Google]
volcano.jpg
179KB, 996x665px
>>1708452
>>1708457
>>1708490
You form volcanoes islands with open holed ports underneath that draws fuel from the planet's surface. They spew out hot gases and ash, though occasionally shoot out dense solids that fall back to the bottomless abyss.

Your titans admire these creations to such an extent, that they recognize it not only as a blessing from the Air spirit, but from the Fire Spirit too! They appreciate the spirits for giving them ease of travel and the generous warmth of the gases. Your PP increases for both of these spirits.

In their travels, the titans find the world's largest floating island - a huge, sharp mountain. Several tiny dragons fly around this area, as well as some race of humanoid mountain people. The titans recognize the landmass, but its discovery has not made any major changes in their lives.

You now have 5 PP. What will you do?

(I've only included options you can do now, if you have 20 PP you can grant sentience and with 35 PP create another realm)

SUMMARY:
> Spirits:
>> Air +2 PP per turn
>> Fire +2 PP per turn
> Children:
>> Soaring Titans:
>>
>>1708503
Sorry, you actually have 9 PP.
>>
File: Lightstorm.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Lightstorm.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>1708503

> Miracle

Suspend great clouds of glass shards to lazily drift through the skies high above your creation. Each cloud can consist of millions or billions of glass shards and the size of each shard can range from minuscule specks to glass prisms the size of a small island. As light passes through these formations it is reflected and refracted innumerable times ultimately being cast out onto your creation as dazzling storms of warping light and shifting color...
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1708557
+1 for beauty
>>
>>1708557
This
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1708557

>>
>>1708557

Sure. Why not.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1708503
>>
>>1708557
>clouds of glass shards
>titans look on in wonder, decide to fly higher to investigate
>get glass shards all up in their business, scarred for life, physically and mentally
>icarus.avi

This is a bad idea. I want to protect the titans and their idyllic lifestyle.
>>
File: titan.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
titan.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>1708557
You use another miracle to add a unique feature in your lands. The clouds crystallize, splitting the rays of sunlight into various marvelous colors and hues. Some of the titans adore the shapes so much, they begin to form their own cult worshiping the spirit of Color, who paints the world using lumination from Fire.

The pantheon of gods expands. All are equally worshiped, but the degree of worship forces some titans to be more accompanying towards one god than another. Slowly, the tribes of titans split into various factions, creating their own lands to honor their patron spirits by migrating close and connecting large landmasses on their backs.

The Spring Titans carry the clear waters and green foliage that accompanies it. When they come together, they form the Titan Pond.

The Air Titans stack, creating large pillars where bird species can form nests and creeping vines can grow delicious fruit. When together, they are the Floating Tower.

The Fire Titans stretch to make their backsides completely flat, accumulating particulates from dust and dirt. When together, they are the Wandering Desert.

Finally, the Color Titans gather the crystal clouds on their backs and form a sphere that is very bright in the sunlight. Together they form the Egg.

There are still titans that learn to live together and worship all the spirits in harmony, but their prayers are not so strong as the split titan tribes.

You now have 15 PP. What will you do?

SUMMARY:
> Spirits:
>> Color + 2 PP
>> Air +2 PP per turn
>> Fire +2 PP per turn
> Children:
>> Soaring Titans:
>>> Split into the tribes of Color, Fire, Springs, and Air, as well as the original titans
>>
>>1708626
>Idle
Let's see if anything interesting happens.
>>
>>1708626
>>Idle
>>
>>1708794
>>1708777
Roll a 1d100
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1708804

>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1708804
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1708804
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1708804
>>
File: realm.jpg (76KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
realm.jpg
76KB, 900x581px
>>1708824

The tribes of titans begin shaping rocks from nearby rocky islands to become seats. When they become exhausted travelling (once in a lifetime), they rest for centuries in these rocky seats. The carved stony furniture is arranged in a circle, so all the seated members face each other. As a result, the tribal dynamics change; the tribes are more democratic, not forming leaderships but groups with equal members.

The Spring Titans discuss their goals in spreading greenery to all lands they find.

The Air Titans discuss wanting to create more space to fly by consolidating all the world's floating islands into one, massive, floating continent.

The Fire Titans discuss descending down, into the realm, close to the source of the heated gases in order to bask in the glory of the Fire Spirit, and hoping to ignite it further.

The Color Titans discuss going up, and gathering all the world's crystal clouds to make a huge, beautiful crystal palace for all the world's titans.

While each tribe is independently working on their goal, you must use an avatar to accomplish it in time.

You now have 23 PP. You can grant sentience to another race now! What will you do?

> Grant Sentience: 20 PP (you can choose any race you want for this. They will exist in the same realm)

SUMMARY:
> Spirits:
>> Color + 2 PP
>> Air +2 PP per turn
>> Fire +2 PP per turn
> Children:
>> Soaring Titans:
>>> Split into the tribes of Color, Fire, Springs, and Air, as well as the original titans
>>
>>1709000
Could we grant the Titans magic to make their missions possible?
>>
>>1709000
> Grant Sentience: 20 PP
On second thought I'm going with this.
>>
>>1709000
>Grant Sapience: 20 pp
>>
>>1709000
>grant sentience.
hope we get harpies this time.
>>
>>1709158
>>1709125
>>1709073
Please specify which race you want.
> winged humanoids
> harpies
> dragons
> bat people
> insect people
> air elementals
> write in
>>
>>1709611

Sapient Insect people sounds nifty...
>>
>>1709611
> insect people
>>
Now that I think of it how about we make the Insect people psionic?
>>
>>1709833
>>1709617
While you do that, also try and be detailed about where they live, whether its a certain type of insect or not, and what spirits they worship. Don't worry about making their spirits different, if they worship the same spirits as the titans the PP bonus will still apply.
>>
>>1709846
You might want to get a trip.
Well I imagine a lot of the standard tropes would be in effect for alien hiveminds/alien bugs like prone to mutation/highly adaptable, caste system complete with a queen, a morality that heavily focuses on serving the hive above all else,etc.
>>
>>1709846
Maybe now that I think of it. Giant bees that are experts in alchemy, powers of the mind, and construction.
>>
>>1709981
>>1709935
>>1709617
Going with this for now unless another anon disagrees
>>
File: beeman.png (494KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beeman.png
494KB, 900x1200px
>>1710095
You grant sentience to the giant bees. They are adept in mind control, alchemy, and are capable of constructing large honeycomb structures. They live atop the Titan Pond living off the fruits sprouting from the lake's surface. They worship the spirits of Titan, for which they live atop, and Air, for whom guides their wings.

There exists some strife between the Springs Titans and some Bees, regarding attempts to psionically control the Titans. You can choose to use a miracle to either stop, or promote this action.

The Titans continue to pursue their individual projects. The Springs and Air Titans work together as they find collecting all the islands to become one large mass is a common goal of theirs.

You now have 13 PP. What would you like to do? You can also do multiple actions at a time.

SUMMARY:
Realm: Floating Islands
Spirits:
> Titan +1 PP
> Color + 2 PP
> Springs +2 PP per turn
> Air +3 PP per turn
> Fire +2 PP per turn
Children:
> Soaring Titans:
>> Can work together to create beautifully large and stable landmasses
>> Dip their head to cool and drink from the Springs, as well as worship by it
> Bees:
>> Live atop the Titan Pool, adept in alchemy, psionic magic, and constructing hive homes.
>>
done for the day, gn
>>
>>1710180
>Miracle
Keep the bees from controlling our other sentient children. The titans should be free to follow their pursuits.

Normally I'd suggest idle, but we are getting enough PP that we could make another sentient race next turn!
>>
>>1711663
I'll wait another 15 otherwise we'll go with this.
>>
>>1712657
>>1711663
Roll 1d100 for miracle
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1712704
>>
File: continent.png (947KB, 1080x599px) Image search: [Google]
continent.png
947KB, 1080x599px
>>1712720
The miracle is a success! The Titan Spirit was angrily invoked, commanding the bees to stop their manipulation of the titan's mind, else a great curse will be placed on them. The fear strikes fast in the bee's heart. They not only all fervently worship the titan god, but vow to never even leave the titan's back, for fear it may be sensed as an act of aggression!

The Titans continue their projects. The sky seems less colorful as the crystal clouds are gathered. The Fire Titans go deeper than any island has flown, and are met by a distant red glow. They bask happily in the heat.

The Floating Tower meets with the Titan Pond to build the largest continent floating in the world. The bees meet the animalistic harpies who inhabit the sky tower, and meet with them in frequent conflicts.

You now have 21 PP. What will you do?

SUMMARY:
>> In the process of becoming one large continent
Spirits:
> Titan +3 PP
> Color + 2 PP
> Springs +2 PP per turn
> Air +3 PP per turn
> Fire +2 PP per turn
Children:
> Soaring Titans:
> Bees:
>> Live atop the Titan Pool, adept in alchemy, psionic magic, and constructing hive homes.
>> Fervently worship and never leaves their titan world
>>
>>1712740
>Avatar: 5pp
Teach the Bee people how to create magical life giving medicine from the nectar of flowers using alchemy.
>>
>>1712740
>grant sentience to harpies. Worship nature and air. They are already in the tower, so...
>>
>>1715254
This
>>
>>1713017
This
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

1. >>1716833
2. >>1715254
>>
File: harpies.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
harpies.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
An avatar is born: Queen Apiona. She teaches the Bees how to form the Nectar of Life, granting immortality to the bees using their supreme, alchemical inventions. The flowers are only grown on the Titan Pond.

Harpies continue to ravage the bees, destroying some of the gardens with their sharp talons. In response, some bees petition to look for another place to live; perhaps the slowly forming giant continent that the titans are building. Others maintain that they must remain on the Titan Pool as this is the source of the Nectar, and they must deal with the harpies in some way.

The titans have gathered nearly all the world's floating islands into one massive continent. The sky titans wail in glee for their creation is almost complete.

The fire titans begin experimenting with the fires below. The slow accrual of worship the spirit of Fire has received from the titans allows the Fire spirits ot create their own creatures, albeit not as superior or intelligent as your own: the Flame Sentries. The Fire Titans worship these as angels in their cult to the Fire Spirit. They begin a process of bringing forth 'fuel' to feed these beings, scavenging for islands much like the Air and Springs titans. You expect they will be in conflict shortly.

The Color Titans continue to build their crystal palace. The world slowly returns to as it was without the crystal clouds, except for the region the Color Titans hail as their castle, where it is almost blindingly beautiful. They report that the glare obliterates all lesser creatures who stare into it; only true worshippers of color can brace the light.

You now have 28 PP. What will you do?

SUMMARY:
>> In the process of becoming one large continent
Spirits:
> Titan +3 PP
> Color + 2 PP
> Springs +2 PP per turn
> Air +3 PP per turn
> Fire +2 PP per turn
Children:
> Soaring Titans:
> Bees:
>> Fervently worship and never leaves their titan world
>> Access to the Nectar of the Gods if they live on the Titan Pool
>>
>>1717203
>miracle: 2pp
Let's try slightly altering the physics of the world. Let's make it so that islands rise upward slowly over time and the core at the center of the realm spawns new islands that replace the ones that drift away, are lost, or destroyed.
>>
>>1717421

Supporting.
>>
I propose that we create a new species to combat the harpies and stabilize bee death rates. Possibly dragons?
>>
>>1717972

How about a bunch of Giant Spiders who eat the harpies as a food source?
>>
>>1717972
Not interested since the Titan are about to have a religious war and potentially kill everything.
>>
Just dropping by to offer a potential solution to the approaching war between the Fire and air / Springs followers.

A fire, although destructive to life, does in it's wake leave fresh and clean soil rich for all that grows. Allowing new life to burst forth from old life. Thus, the fire followers can feed their creations through controlling and providing such burning. Therefore assisting the other follower's entire systems of belief / goals of creating a place for life.

Just get a pair of Avatars down on the ground to deal with the situation. One for the Fire and Springs tribes should make it possible for a peaceful coexistence to be achieved if backed by a convenient wildfire and rapid regrowth of a region's plants and wildlife which could be achieved by a pair of miracles.
>>
>>1719375
>Pair of avatars
You can only have one per turn so yeah your idea fails right from the start.
>peaceful coexistence
Fuck no. Peace is overrated and no fun. I want war but I want to delay it while we're still building up the world. Also there is the fact that there is the issue of islands being destroyed which is part of the reason I purposed >>1717421
>>
>>1717421
>>1717971
I think this is winning so far, I'll give it some more time however.
>>
>>1721022
No roll?
>>
>>1721084
Forgot my own rules, roll a 1d100
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1721094
>>
>>1721100
Wow that sucks
>>1721094
Do we have to roll 3 times?
>>
>>1721134
Yeah, I choose best of three.
>>
Rolled 58, 57 = 115 (2d100)

>>1721094
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1721143
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>
OP?
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.