[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Clicked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16

File: 2dv21j8.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2dv21j8.png
14KB, 500x500px
You are Hat Stevens,

>wrangle a beaver you jive turkey cat hazard
>visit 7
>make milk
>get wapon
>writ in
>>
File: IMG_2002.png (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.png
46KB, 500x500px
>>
You visit 7.

He is not happy.

>cheer up 7
>make milk
>ask 7 for wapon
>writ in
>>
>>1702036
>>make milk
MILK 7
>>
>>1702036
>>cheer up 7
Are you the Drawquest Menagerie QM?
>>
File: IMG_2003.png (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2003.png
54KB, 500x500px
>>1702080
>>1702081
>>
>>1702080
>>1702081
You make milk in an attempt to cheer him up. Something starts to leak for 7 faces, you're not sure if he's trying to milk himself, or if he's crying.

>ask 7 for wapon
>soothe 7
>writ in

>>1702081
I could be, I could be. But if I were, this would not be one of THOSE quests.
>>
>>1702113
>>
>>1702113
>>soothe 7
>Something starts to leak for 7 faces, you're not sure if he's trying to milk himself, or if he's crying.
>writ in
So is he happy or sad we're getting milk?

>But if I were, this would not be one of THOSE quests.
And what are those quests?
>>
>>1702115
>>1702116
>>
>>1702115
>>1702116
You wrangle a beaver and it makes 7 blush. 7 shyly inches forward on the sidewalk and presents you with a gift, it's a wapon!

Choose your wapon:

>Musical talent
>Eat objects that are twice your size
>A good old fashioned WHIP
>Change 1 persons mind every day
>writ in

>>1702116
Honestly, I didn't expect someone to recognise my art that fast.

This is a low key, just for fun quest I decided to do spur of the moment, it's not going to be a multi-parter with a lot of drawing effort. It's just to waste a bit of time.
>>
File: IMG_2004.png (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.png
55KB, 500x500px
>>1702115
>>1702116
>>
>>1702168
>7 is feminine
ew
>>>>>A good old fashioned WHIP
>>
File: IMG_2005.png (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2005.png
47KB, 500x500px
>>1702173
>>
>>1702173
You now have a whip, as demonstrated by 7. And a beaver. As demonstrated by beaver.

>whip that beaver!
>lets go on an adventure
>burglarise 7's home
>ask if 7 ate 9
>writ in
>>
>>1702203
>burglarise 7's home
sudden betrayal
how dare he milk himself all over us
>>
File: IMG_2006.png (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.png
61KB, 500x500px
>>1702205
What do?
>>
>>1702116
Also where'd you go! If you're a former player of Menagerie, thanks for popping in and saying hello. :)
>>
>>1702229
FORWARD
>>
File: IMG_2007.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2007.png
75KB, 500x500px
>>1702243
What do here?
>>
>>1702270
FARTHER
look for the panties
>>
>>1702236
I'm on multiple quests. I was one your first Menagerie players, I joined around the start of the 2nd thread. Good to see you're still around.

>>1702270
Go further. Look for a mirror to admire ourselves in.
>>
File: IMG_2009.png (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.png
68KB, 500x500px
>>1702278
>>1702285
Cool! Thanks for dropping in.

What do?
>>
>>1702310
Grab torch, take mirror shield, and walk into the room
>>
>>1702310
>>1702285
Admire ourself on mirror.
>>1702316
Support.
>>
File: IMG_2010.png (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2010.png
70KB, 500x500px
>>1702316
>>1702322
>>
>>1702316
>>1702322
You admire yourself in the mirror. "Hey, good looking. I know someday you'll get a head."

To ho ho ho ho! You laugh at your own joke.

Bracing the mirror like a shield and holding the torch aloft in your non-hands, you walk across the bridge until the radial light shines on something... white.

You see the silhouette of a figure, sitting on top of a pile of.. panties? Is this what you were looking FOR!??

As you get closer you see the wizened face of a Llama, sitting on top of a huge heap of panties, he is seated just at the end of the bridge on a pillar of land jutting out of nothingness, and surrounded by nothingness.

What do?

>Stel pantsu with WHIP!
>Spek to the Llama
>Snek around the Llama, what's on the other side?
> Back away and cross the bridge back to the normal house, proper
>writ in
>>
>>1702424
>>>Stel pantsu with WHIP!
only god can stop us now
>>
File: IMG_2011.png (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2011.png
64KB, 500x500px
>>1702429
>>
File: IMG_2012.png (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2012.png
51KB, 500x500px
>>1702429
Cont
>>
File: IMG_2013.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2013.png
50KB, 500x500px
>>1702429
Txt follows
>>
>>1702429
With a quick flick of your hat-field you snap the whip!

Whipeeesh!

The tip curls and pulls out a panty that flies into your hat-hole. You turn and start flying across the bridge toward the exit when you see 7's head pop into the mysterious room.

7 has a pair of scissors. Uh-oh!

7 cuts the bridge at the entrance.

What DO!?

You look back from where you came, there is the Llama pointing a long finger at you.

He says, "YOU!"

> run back to the Llama and fight him to be the king of the hill
> run back to the entrance before the bridge falls and tackle 7
> let yourself fall and end up... who knows where...
>writ in!
>>
>>1702561
>> run back to the entrance before the bridge falls and tackle 7
this cocksucking son of a bitch
>>
File: IMG_2014.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2014.png
50KB, 500x500px
>>1702570
Roll 2d6
>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

>>1702593
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: IMG_2015.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2015.png
69KB, 500x500px
>>1702606
>>
File: IMG_2017.png (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.png
62KB, 500x500px
>>1702606
Cont
>>
File: IMG_2018.png (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2018.png
61KB, 500x500px
>>1702606
Txt follows
>>
>>1702606
In order to make that last leap, Hat Stevens does a flip, riding a small lift of air, and as he turns rightside up the panties fall out of his hat-hole!

But he lands true.

THUMP!

His extremely light weight causes 7, who is an abstract concept, and therefore even lighter, to teeter backward on it's stem, and then, it

FaaaaAAaaaaaaaalls,

You come tumbling down too, for you were stuck to 7's face!

Your beaver, who you and I forgot existed, also falls as the bridge swings down and bats against the side of the floating island the Llama is now leaning over the side of.

The last thing you see is the Llama shaking his hoof at you saying, "Get baaack here!! It's DANGEROUS down there! Also, I want to kill you!"

Everyone and everything falls for what seems like an eternity until,

Prfluff! You all land in something soft and warm. You manage to catch the torch before it lights, whatever it is, on fire.

Note: Just before the hat turning drawing my sleeping medication kicked in, so if you want I can continue this by text, but it might be boring since the thing that makes my quests fun are the ridiculous drawings.
>>
>>1702750
>throw caution to the wind and light whatever I landed on, on fire.
>light 7 on fire
>make milk
>try to see what I landed on (2d6)
>explore!
>ask for truce with 7
>ask 7 what the heck this room in his house is??
>extinguish torch and try to find a way out without 7 seeing me
>writ in
>>
>>1702765
forgot 1 option
>try to find the panties down here..
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>1702765
>>try to see what I landed on (2d6)
>>
>>1702782
oh my god
>>
>>1702782
You swoop down and hold the torch close to the soft 'something' that you'd landed on.

In the spitting torchlight you can see clearly that you landed on a pile of match heads.

"There must be millions of the--"

WRSSH! The entire ground swells up in flames.

"My ME!!" you scream as a few stray strands of lint singe.

7 runs frantically back and forth, his backside ablaze.

Your beaver dives deeper into the matches, trying to burrow past the flames.

You can only hover about as high as the man who is not wearing you. You have mere moments before the flames engulf you.

What do!?

>Wrap yourself in the whip and hope it's flame retardant
>try to find an end to the field of flames, get off and roll around
>follow the beaver!
>screw it, strangle 7 while you both die
>get on top of 7 for a bit of extra time, then.. (Steer 7? Use Whip?)
>writ in
>>
forgot
>make milk (2d6)
>make milk and make 7 make milk (2d6)
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>1702876
>>make milk and make 7 make milk (2d6)
>>
>>1702907
You squeeze as hard as you can and milk pours out of you.

HISSSS!!!

The fire recoils on contact with the white creamy fluid.

It doesn't seem like it's enough to put out the entire field of burning match heads blazing now several feet high. However.

It has saved your life.

The torrent of milk has made you wet - helping to prevent burning - and put safe distance between your bottom brim and the flames by causing them to retreat underneath you.

You float toward 7 and throw yourself on top of him, soaking him in milk and putting out some of the flames.

"MILK! MILK YOU BASTARD!" You timidly suggest.

Beads of white form on 7's face and the sides of his body. So he wasn't crying after-all. Unless he cries milk.

7 shivers, and shakes, and eventually he is coated in a fine filmy sheen of milk.

You're both okay for now, but you wont' last long in this heat.

There is a small black hole where the beaver burrowed under the fire.

What do?

>find a way off the fire
>try to see if beaver is dead or alive
>use whip to...
>look for the panties, maybe they didn't burn??
>ask 7 why this room exists
>writ in
>>
>>1702972
>>look for the panties, maybe they didn't burn??
>>ask 7 why this room exists
>>
>>1702994
You lean forward on top of 7, and 7 walks in whatever direction you lean.

After wandering the field of fire for a while searching for the panties in every direction, you sense 7 has caught on that you're not trying to leave the flames. As 7 has now flung you off of himself and is beating you into the match heads with the front if his face.

"Okay, Okay! We'll try to get off the fire!" You scream. The milk that is protecting you is almost dry and you'll soon burst into flames.

7 stops beating you and you hover once more, soaking yourself as fast as you can.

"Just why would you have a room with outer space in it! With a Llama, on an island, that you have to get to by a bridge, and why is he sitting on top of a pile of stolen panties!"

7 holds up a sign, "It's my underwear drawer."

"I thought you were a dude!"

7 holds up another sign saying, "I am."

Your bottom rim is drying out, you feel like you may run out of milk soon. 7's bottom stem is blackened with patches of flame.

"This conversation can wait," you say. You hop back on 7 and with your combined wetness you both feel relief.

You lean forward again and this time only in one direction, hoping to find the end of the blaze. 7 passes over the flames, more slow this time than last.

Eventually you came to the edge of the fire.

"Thank goodness.." you leap off and land on solid ground. You WHIPISH! your whip and it wraps around 7's stem, you pull 7 from the flames.

Behind you is the sound of tinkling bells.

To your left is a red 'exit' sign.

To your right is the tall pillar of rock, a sheer cliff face, that you know leads up to the Llama and his pile of panties.

The floor is blackened, and your dropped panties still aren't in site.

In front of you is the blaze you'd just left.

>jump back in the fires!
>go left and out the exit
>go behind me, toward the sound
>go right and see what's beyond the pillar
>whistle for my beaver
>NOW talk to 7, ask why the matchheads
>look on the ground that's NOT on fire, for the panties
>Try to climb the pillar of rock to the Llama (2d6)
>writ in

INV:
Whip, Mirror, 7
>>
Okay, it's bedtime for me.

Because this quest was just a spur of the moment thing for fun before bed, I'll say you found the panties and celebrated with the Llama. Who took out a sword and sliced the bottom of 7's stem off, because it was blackened and burned.

Why didn't the Llama kill you, you ask? It was because a new pair of panties had fallen into his hooves from the starry sky. For every time a woman loses her panties in the wash, they end up here.

"You may keep the pair with the red heart on them," he said, before screaming at the top of his lungs because he was raving mad.

As for your beaver? Well your beaver burrowed under the flaming sulferous matches, so naturally he became a fire-beaver. He is rumored to still roam the bottom of 7's underwear drawer room, and keeps it safe from intruders.

And what about your friend 7, anyway? He forgave you for burglarising him. You taught him many great things, how to make milk, how to be adventurous, and how not to trust you in his home.

You know he would not stay mad at you forever, after all from the time you first met you, 'just clicked.'

The Llama finished screaming and you and 7 stopped partying for a while to teach the Llama how to make milk.

And so, the Llama, yourself, and 7, all walked out on to the new repaired bridge - now made of panties - and made milk over the side of the bridge. It poured and poured until the bottom of the room became a river, with small islands of burning matches.

You could hear what sounded like faint beaver-paddling far beneath you.

In the reflection of the mirror Jenny of the Lamp winks.

And all was well.

- The End.
>>
>>1703416
Thanks for the session, QM.
>>
>>1703426
Welcome, always!
>>
>>1703416
nice end
thanks for running!
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.