[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake Up Naked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 560
Thread images: 7

File: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (45KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
45KB, 533x594px
Welcome to Wake Up Naked In A Field With A Rock, or WUN, a sandbox loosely based upon Rust. A world of trials and tribulations awaits those brave enough to wake up. Is this your first time waking up? If so...

PLAYERS
>Currently accepting 4 players
>All players are human. Initially.
>Use character name as tripcode
>Choose your occupation
Occupations give a small bonus to 3 skills related to your occupation. Ex: Mechanics: +1 to Repair, Pilot, and Barter.
>Choose your rock
Is it flint? Iron ore? A crack rock?
>10 HP @ lv 1, +5 / lvl
>Keep a character sheet. I will not track your items or bonuses. Include applicable bonuses or penalties, and item stats, in the comment field when used.

>Mechanics Primer
Death And You
People die. A lot. However, death is not necessarily the end. When your HP is reduced to zero, you fall unconscious. If you do with no one to aide you, you die. The following game day, you wake up again in the field, without your items, aware of events that transpired previously. Tired of waking up in fields? Find or craft a bedroll and lay it down, and, upon death, you instead wake up the following game day, naked and unequipped, in your bed. Keeping a stash is encouraged. Made any enemies? Destroy their bedroll and loot their stashes! Sometimes, it might even be prudent to kill oneself. It could be better to die and wait a day before tackling the dungeon boss rather than show up vomiting from giardia.

>So I can't really die?
There are ways to actually kill, disfigure, or disable players, and even ways to undo lasting damage that passes from wake up cycle to wake up cycle. However, at this time, these remain to be discovered.

>Flat Checks and Opposing Checks
Flat Checks are easy - roll a given number or higher to accomplish the task. Sometimes, the difference between target numbers and rolls will determine the degree of success or failure.

Opposing checks are made when a skill is used against a character with personal agency. An example...
>P1 tries to seduce P2. P1 rolls 10. P2 rolls 12. P2 is not seduced.
The difference between rolls determines the degree of success or failure.

Remember to apply your bonuses!

>GM rolls
I have my dice out to expedite rolls. I will post the numbers when rolled next to the action they apply to.

>Anything else?
If you leave the game session and you arent dead, your character falls unconscious. If you aren't present for a session, you are assumed to be sleeping. People can do things to you while you are asleep. Be careful...

>Contact Info
Get a hold of your GM at [email protected].

>Waiting for Player1
>>
>>1701376
Man, this sounds interesting but the thing is, Us anons don't like to think, i would be down but there's no one else :/
If you had us take control of someone WUNIAFWAR that would get some players. At least that's how i see it.
>>
>>1701376
What sort of post rate are you hoping for? This should help people decide if they can commit as players.

What sort of tone can we as players expect? From the ruleset, it looks fairly lighthearted, though it's best to confirm straight off that we aren't actually stepping into Planescape: Torment.
>>
>>1702100
> Post rate
As far as I'm concerned, at the players leisure, preferably somewhat slow. I have a lot of work to do, since I'm busting ass straightening up a friends property, so I won't be able to reply all the time, but I will check the thread semi regularly. Expect it to pick up a bit in the middle of the day, coz that is when I have free time.

>Tone

Honestly, it varies. Some sessions are light hearted (as much so as you can be in a seemingly post apocalypse society) and some can get rather dark. Most sessions tend to be a bit darker, dealing with post catastrophic elements like cannibalism, raiders, general distrust of
others, betrayal... but It canoscillate widely, and the tone for each player is largely dependent upon how they align themselves in the scheme of things. I mean, FFS, you wake up naked every time. A little silliness goes a long way to keeping it from being overbearing, and is acceptable.
>>
>>1702073
Perhaps you might like to step in as our first player, and I'll throw you right into the world, and you can take control of your avatar then?
>>
>>1702178
I dunno man, i would like to have at least one more person in
>>
>>1702201
I could stick around. Post rate might be somewhat infrequent, though.
>>
>>1702201
You build it, and they will come, right? Anyways, I'ma just leave this next bit here for whoever DOES want to play, and people can reply to this to begin....

>9a.m.
>You wake up naked in a field with a rock. You stand up and find yourself in waist high grass in the middle of a clearing. Pine and oak trees line the perimeter, a couple miles out in all directions. The sun is rising in the sky, and you can hear the song of birds and the chitterings of squirrels from the trees. To the West, you see a road, running North to South, not very far away. Due North, you see a town in the distance. A church tower overlooks it. To the South, the road continues into the trees. What do you do?

>Go to the town
Optional - bypass town (roll20)
>Go to the woods
>Take the road south
>Search for (write in)
>Other (Write in)
>>
>>1702258
>Go to the woods
Can't go to town nekkid
>>
>>1702307
You step into the woods. The shade is a welcome relief from the heat of the day. Thr ground beneath your feet is damp and muddy. Your feet crush branches as you walk. In the distance, you can hear running water, and it reminds you that you not only have worked up a thirst, but it's companion hunger stirs you as well, though with less immediacy, yet still present. If only you could get some clothes, you could talk to the folks in town without seeming... Weird.

>Take stick
>Go to the river
>Track an animal (r20)
>Cover up with some mud and foliage (r20)
>Other (write it)
>>
>>1702258
I assume we're all meant to play separate characters here.

James - part-time cashier, full-time university student - wakes up in the middle of an unfamiliar field, trying to recall the events of the night prior. When that proves futile, he shrugs and decides to head in the direction of town.

In his hand is clutched a triangular teardrop-shaped piece of agate, flat and familiar. Its feel gives some comfort from the thrumming in his head, somewhat different from the hangover he was expecting.
>>
>>1702395
+1 Barter, +1 Speech. What was your major, James?

Anyway...

You start North down the road, headed towards the town. You see as you approach it, primitive wooden barricades have been erected in the streets as a perimeter. The buildings are dilapidated and worn, but sure enough, there's a little bit of life to the place. You see the glow of a campfire in the distance.

Standing at the gate, you see two men, holding rifles, keeping watch at the road. They see you approach, stark naked, rock in hand, and they look entirely unsurprised to see you. They don't even level their weapons at you.

"Oi!" One shouts. "Just wake up?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>1702384
I should make a character right ñ?
>>
>>1702444
Yes
>>
>>1702449
Might take a while, unexpected things happened.
>>
>>1702442
Distracted from the sensation in his head for the moment, James responds, nonplussed: "Uh. Yeah. Guess I'm not in Kansas anymore, huh?"

Would it be munchkinning if I said Medicine? Also, there's one other skill I'd like to have, could I drop Barter in favor of it?
>>
>>1702479
+1 Medicine, what did you have in mind instead?

"To say the least." The guard smirks. "Well come on in. You aren't the first one to come a stumbling in here butt naked and confused."

"Go check out the supply depot. We can at least give you some clothes. Can't guarantee they'll be nice or nothing, but it's better than getting sunburnt to death."

They let you pass through the gate into the town.

What do you do
>>
>>1702522
Whoops.. should at least throw you some options.

>Go to church
>Go to camp fire
>Go to supply depot
>Search for (write in) (r20)
>Other
>>
Ayoo
I'm back, you there op?
>>
>>1701376
Anne, PE teacher and Gym trainer during weekends!

In her hand a dull arrowhead made of flint long enough to be used as a weapon.

That okay?
>>
>>1702384
>Take stick to sharpen it up
>Then go to the river
>>
>>1703212

Welcome Anne. Take a +1 to Athletics, Endurance, and Melee Weapons (to hit).

You pick an old oak branch up off of the ground, and using your stone, you sharpen it to a fine point.

>Acquired Wood Spear
>1 atk/round
>1d6+1 dmg

You make your way through the foliage, and in the distance, you see a swiftly moving stream flowing over several rocks. It is shallow enough to ford the river. Some berry bushes are growing near the water. Fish dart about in the deeper sections. Several large ones are resting in some calmer pools closer to the shoreline. A deer at the far bank sees you come out of the brush and freezes where it stands.

>Drink
>Spear a fish (r20)
>Attack the deer (r20)
>Eat the berries
>Identify berries (r20)
>Other (write in)
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1703317
>Snipe the deer
>>
>>1703351
Aw yeah
After that skin it and clean the hide, do i roll for that?
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>1703351
>>
>>1703362
Fuck
>>
>>1703351

>9:30am

You draw your Spear back, and launch it across the river. The tension is palpable as you hold your breath and watch it sail through the air. Your spear strikes true and the embeds itself into the animal's side. Blood pours forth from the wound, staining the green grass.

>Roll 1d6
>>
File: guitar picks.jpg (35KB, 720x216px) Image search: [Google]
guitar picks.jpg
35KB, 720x216px
>>1702522
>>1702609
With still some confusion, James asks the guard as he passes him by on his way into the town: "Is there anything I should to know about... wherever we are?"

I was thinking a less optimal third skill like Music or Perform, for flavor. Pic related, I have one in my hand.
>>
>>1703362
The deer takes off with a start into a thicket. However, it seems to be leaving a bloody trail.

>Track it (r20)
>Write in
>>
>>1703380
+1 to Medicine, Speech, Perform.

>9:30 am

"Yeah, welcome to Philopolis. If you meet our mayor, Two Dollar Phil, he's a bit of a wing it, but he's usually alright. Don't cause trouble, you should be okay."
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1703383
>Track it
Need some food for later
>>
>>1703396
*Wing nut

>>1703399
The trail is obvious to your adept eye. You follow the blood through the woods, and come upon the edge of a clearing. Your quarry stands there before you, oblivious to your still concealed presence, licking its wounds.

>Wat do?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1703407
>Snipe it with a good sized rock
>>
>>1703396
With now more questions than answers, James decides to follow the guard's original suggestion and make his way to the supply depot.
>>
>>1703411

You pick up a rock from the forest floor, and hurl it at your prey. It was a sloppy throw at best, but all those years teaching kids how to throw things and lifting weights must have paid off. The stone strikes the deer.

>Rock 1atk/round, 1d4
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>1703423
Aim for the head!
>>
>>1703421
You make your way through town.
You pass the campfire, people huddled round, the smell of cooking soup teases your nostrils. You pass the church, it's large arched doorways stretching up to the sky, a steeple tower overlooking everything, and you notice the strategically placed sniper. You carry on, and see what is a gas station, now retconned as a supply depot.

You walk inside.

An older man with graying beard is sitting at a workbench. He hears the bell on the door ring, turns around, and sees you. He stands up and walks to the front desk. On the workbench you see firearms in various states of repair and assembly.

"First timer, eh? Here ya go... Standard care package, everyone gets one.

He hands you tattered jeans and a t shirt. They don't really offer much by way of protection, but it will at least cover your shame.

"Now, if that's everything, I have work to do...'

>That's it? (r20)
>Need help? (r20)
>Steal (r20)
>Leave
>Other

>>1703430
OoC: I actually have a system for targeting body parts. There are penalties to hit each.
>Eyes -3
>Head -2
>Limb -1
>Torso -0

Damaging different parts enough obviously do different things, like blidness, unconsciousness, loss of attacks... Anyways...

>4

The stone strikes the deer. The heft of it was enough to knock it unconscious. You approach, grab your spear, and push it in deeper. The animal stops breathing. You stand alone in a small woodland clearing above your kill, the scent of blood heavy in the air.

You set about field dressing your animal. You cut into it's skin with your piece of flint and open up the chest cavity. It's insides smell horrible, but you set about your work with diligence. Eventually, the carcass is gutted and skinned.

>Wat do?
>>
>>1703475
Use the hide to wrap up the meat for easy transport then head back to the stream.
Take a bath and wash the meat and hide
>>
Rolled 7 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1703475
>Need help? (r20)
As he dresses, James inquires about who he should go to to best find out more about this place he's ended up in. Or at least how to get started around here.
>>
>>1703494
Dragging the deer to the river through the brush was hard work, but you make your way back to the river methodically. You start by washing the meat and hide. When this is done, you take a refreshing dip, washing off the sweat and blood of your labor. You now stand by the rivers edge with a hide and easily a hundred pounds of meat.

>Wat do?
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1703544
Make a poncho out of the hide.

Or a tube top kind of top and a loincloth, the fiber of the plants around could be used for strings if needed
>>
>>1703502
>Opposing roll: 1

"Do I ever? Just look at this place, it's a damned mess! Utter chaos everywhere. And I've been scrambling to get these guns repaired... You gotta understand, kid, not all firsties are always friendly. Some of em remember this place and decide maybe later on they wanna raid it, ya know? They get greedy, and think fighting amongst each other will get them further than good old fashioned community, damnit. That's what this world has forgotten..."

"Im the only man running this operation right now. I need help repairing these guns, I need help stitching and sewing, and repairing armor, but what I really need is for somebody to go kill the damn raiders that have been harassing the town for weeks. Go burn their fort down, damnit. I could 'lose' some equipment for THAT endeavor... Look, kid. I got a laundry list of things you could do, kid, but I gotta know, do you have any skills?"
>>
>>1703559
>10am
Refreshed, you set about working your hide. You pierce holes with your sharp flint, and scavenge some nearby vines for cordage. After awhile, you've managed to fashion a primitive tube top and loincloth out of the skin. It's nothing extravagant, in fact, it's painfully average, but it will do as a garment.

>Start a fire
>Go back to the field
>Go deeper into the woods
>Write in
>>
>>1703592
>Start a fire
>Look for something to wrap the meat up with
>Cook some meat
>>
>>1703567
"Just a few years of medical school. Still a while away from graduating, mind," James replies. "Apart from that, not too much as far as rebuilding a community is concerned, I'm afraid."
>>
>>1703609
You set to work, scavenging some dry brush and building a pile. With some extra cordage and a few sticks, you fashion a bow drill, and manage to breathe life into an ember. Smoke rises from your fire as it springs to life. Looking around, you see some rather large fern leaves and wrap chunks of meat in them before setting them in the fire. The aroma of venison hangs heavy in the air.

>Anne, r20 plz
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1703641
>>
>>1703637

"Oh boy... It's been a long time since we've had any kinda doctor here. Well, if that's the case, your skills could probably be used better at the church than here, as much as I begrudge losing the help. But I'ma tell you now, kid, you might not like what you find..."

"Go to the church, go talk to $2 Phil. He'll get you started... Oh, and one more thing... Take this with ya. You'll need it."

>Acquired needle/thread
>>
>>1703667
"'Two Dollar Phil'? I think the guard I met on my way in mentioned that name too. Who IS he?"
>>
>>1703652
Under the crackling of flames, you hear the rustling of brush. Two very large dogs emerge, hackles raised and teeth bared, snarling. Their jaws drip saliva, and their ribs can be seen on their emaciated frames. One of the darts for a severed haunch of deer laying on the ground.

>Let them have it
>Fight them
>Give them more
>Other

>>1703697
"Some say Phil founded this city. I think it's a load of crap. This town has been here, Phil just moved in and souped the place up, and decided to let some people stay one day after he figured out not everybody was gonna rob him. That, and with firsties waking up by here nearly all the time, I guess he figured it'd be safer to just welcome folks right off the bat then go making enemies. Who really knows what goes on in Phil's mind, though... That boy, he's nuttier than squirrel shit sometimes."

"That's the skinny of it I guess. Some nutjob moved in, souped the place up, invited folks in, and named the place after himself. Calls it Philopolis now, as if this place is God's gift to man."
>>
>>1703731
>Give them more
>Bow down and remain still
>>
>>1703745

>10:30am

The first dog drags the haunch off into the bushes. The second keeps it's eyes on you as you grab another chunk of meat, and throw it on the ground. His face relaxes slightly and his hackles drop as he regards you, now in a submissive posture, sharing your meat with him, and in the quiet of the forest, one could almost hear the gears of his canine thought process whirring. Curiously, he sniffs at the air I'm your general direction.

Without taking his eyes off of you, he picks the meat up in his jaws, and backs away slowly towards the thicket from which they emerged. He turns quickly, and disappears into the foliage.

You go back to tending your fire and cooking. You're almost done.

>What do next?
>>
>>1703767
>Finish up and extinguish fire
>Return to the road
>>
>>1703796
You snuff the fire and collect your belongings, ford the river, and walk through the woods. The tree line thins and before you, sure enough, is the waist high grass of the field you awoke in. In the distance, you see the road, running North/South, and the church house overlooking a small town.

>Go to town
>Travel south
>Back into the woods
>Other

----

This is a good place to stop for tonight. I hafta do some work in the morning. I'll check the thread periodically through the day, most active during mid day and night hours, West coast time.

>Anne
Add 150 XP to your character sheet for successfully hunting a deer.

>James
Add 75 XP to your character sheet for persuading the quartermaster.

Night guys.
>>
>>1703824
>Walk to the church

Later op!
G'night!
>>
>>1703208
no girls allowed gtfo
>>
>>1703731
"Sounds like a piece of work. Mostly harmless, I hope, otherwise you'd all probably have done something about him already."

"Anyone else in this town I should know or keep an eye out for?"
>>
Good morning everyone. OP has returned after working all morning. Taking a break for the hot part of the day. Gonna step out in a second to buy some smokes, should only take a few, then I'll come right back and check the thread, and hang out for a couple hours. I'll probably draw up a map of the known world and post it, too.

>>1703845

>11am

You make your way through the field, and start to follow the road towards the town. As you approach, you see that the place has been surrounded by a simple wooden barricade. A glow of a campfire is in the distance. Two armed men stand between you and the town. They see you approach, clad in leather, a spear in one hand, and a stack of leafy packages under one arm. One of them shouts to you.

"Can I help you?"

>Reply (write in)
>Attack (r20)
>Leave
>Other (write in)

>>1704632

"This town is always changing. People come, people go all the time. Phil is really the only home body here. That's why he's in charge. If ya get good with him, he might even let you requisition some gear."

"However, I happen to be a rather permanent fixture here these days. Name's Baxter, kid. Pleasure to meet ya. If ya need your gear repaired, or if you're looking to trade or barter, I'm the guy to see. And if ya need any pointers or anything, I'd be glad to oblige. Phil can be a little obtuse when it comes to answering people's questions. Now, did ya need anything else?

>More gear (r20)
>I can do some work
>About those raiders...
>Other (write in)
>>
>>1705166
Sup op

>Yo, whats this place and can I get in?
>>
>>1701376
>Occupation
Unemployed, play darts and bowling competitively though.
>Rock
Silver ore, heavy, takes 2 hands to carry. Not much silver.

To save you a reply, I head directly to the town.
>>
>>1705178

"This town is called Philopolis." One of the men says to you. "You're welcome to pass through, and check out the town. Stay out of trouble and you should be fine. If you're looking to trade, check out the supply depot. You can find our mayor $2 Phil over by the church. Lunch is about ready, too. You're welcome to get a bite to eat if you're hungry. You can find it at the fire pit."

As he finishes speaking to you, you hear one of them remark, "there's another firstie. You turn around, and see a naked man, carrying a large chunk of silver or shambling up the road.

>Go to church
>Go to supply depot
>Go to fire pit
>Talk to William
>Other

>>1705220
Welcome, William. +1 to Range Weapons (attack), Computers, Search.

You make your way to the road, and follow it to town. In the distance, you see a woman clad in leather and vines being let through at the gate. As you approach, one of them shouts at you.

"Oi, firstie! Same thing I told the girl! Welcome to Philopolis. You're welcome to come in, just don't cause any trouble. We can set you up with some clothes at the supply depot, and you're welcome to join us for lunch at the hearth in the center of town. You can find $2 Phil at the church if ya wanna speak with the man in charge here."

>Talk to Anne
>Go to church
>Go to fire
>Go to supply depot
>Other
>>
>>1705234
Head to the supply depot, brush off Anne.
>>
>>1705236
You make your way into town, ignoring the leather clad huntress, and find the supply depot. Sleeping in front of the main desk, you see a man in tattered jeans and a t shirt. Working furiously at a table is an older gentleman with a graying beard, assembling and repairing firearms. He hears the bell ring, stands up, looks at you, and speaks.

"Firstie, huh? Here ya go. Standard care package, everyone gets ONE." He hands you some torn jeans and a t shirt. "Now, if you'll excuse me I gotta get these guns ready before we get raided again."

>That's it? (r20)
>Need help?
>What's up with the sleeping guy?
>Raiders?
>Steal (r20)
>Other
>>
>>1705234
>Go to church
>>
>>1705245
You make your way through town. In the middle of the town, at a major crossroad, you see the church. The front doors are open and you step inside. All the pews have been taken out, and you see filling the congregation hall, bedroll and sleeping bags laid out on the ground, and footlockers lined up by the walls. In a large chair at the far end of the room, you see a man reading a book, his shotgun resting on his lap.

Suddenly, with no warning, one of the bedroll, formerly empty, now contains a sleeping person, who awakens with a gasp as if from some horrible nightmare. They stand up, stark naked, and make their way over to a foot locker with a combo lock.

The man in the chair looks up, ignoring the naked person, and instead, addresses you.

"Ain't never seen you before. Can I help you?"

>How do you reply
>>
>>1705240
Wear the clothes, ask if the old man can do with some help. You used to help your grandfather with some basic machining in your youth. >Age 37.
>>
>>1705257
Knowledge but no extra skill
>>
>>1705257
>11:30am

"Well, as I was telling this gentleman here," he says motioning to the man sleeping by the front desk, "I could use a ton of help. Don't really have any machining that needs to be done, let alone power to run tools. We would need to find a generator and the tools themselves first. If ya did bring me those, I could give ya a little something..."

"Look. This whole place is a wreck. I need to get these guns repaired. I have armor repairs I need to set to as well. Also need to organize the shop and take inventory. It's cluttered in here as you can see. You're more than welcome to reassemble some of these guns. They've been cleaned out already. Do a good job, I might even throw you a couple things. What do ya say?"

>Assemble guns (r20)
>Repair armor (r20)
>Clean and take inventory (r20)
>No thanks
>Other
>>
>>1705256
>New here, just woke up a few hours ago.

>Do you know where can I get some proper clothes?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1705271
Reassemble the guns, ask for general info and advice. I'm Irish and quite curt and 'rough'
>>
>>1705274

"Well, welcome. Name's Phil. You're already better dressed than most folks. Those leather clothes will last longer than anything we could throw your way, but if ya want some jeans n a shirt, you could always go to the supply depot. They ain't in good condition though."

"We could probably get you something better, though, but you gotta do something for me first. Ever since the world went to shit, luxuries are a rarity. Not to say we don't try to make our own."

"I'm building a still. We've scavenged as much copper tubing from the surrounding buildings as we can, but it's not enough to get the operation up and running. I hear there's an old strip mall to the South of here. You could probably find some copper tubing there."

>>1705281

The quartermaster sets about stitching leather armor together around metal plates as you do this, leaving you unsupervised at your task. You manage to piece together a .357 revolver and a double barrel breech loader shotgun, but when you get to the semi automatic weapons, piecing together the firing mechanisms eludes you. You give up as you've reached a dead end in your task.

"Two's better than nothing. Oh, what the Hell. For your work..."

>Opposing roll 8
>Acquired pocket knife
>2 atk/round, 1d4 per atk

"Advice, huh? Well, firstie, you just woke up naked, right? Don't expect it to be the last time. Some of us have been waking up for years. It's like some kind of hell or nightmare. Some folks don't even wanna be here anymore, but they don't even know how to die proper. I'll tell ya this much, though... Make a place your home, lay out a bed for ya, and you'll wake up there."

>What do?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1705298
Attempt to place a store item in the sleeping mans pocket when the Quartermaster isn't looking.

If successful ask about getting a bedroll, and try to sell your rock for something.
>>
>>1705298
>Aight
>Go to supply depot
>Unequip leather clothes and put on the jeans then wear the leather over it
>Go to the road
>>
>>1705309
>12 noon

>Opposing roll 9

You grab a box of 9mm bullets, and slip it into the pockets of the sleeping man without the quartermaster noticing.

"A bedroll, huh? And you've got silver, you say?"

He inspects the rock.

>Appraise - 5

"Don't really have much use for silver these days, what with jewelry not being in high demand, but I might be able to use it to repair some electronics. Gonna have to smelt it first, though. If it was already smelted, I could give you more... I'll tell you what. I'll give you a sleeping bag and a compression sack for it. It's a little ratty, but it'll work. Deal?"
>>
>>1705320
Deal, got any working pistols and ammo? What will i need to buy one in the future?
>>
>>1705317

You walk into the supply depot, interrupt the quartermaster mid barter, and solicit him for clothes. He gives you jeans n a t shirt and you get dressed, leaving your leather and vines tags on the ground. You step back out into the middle of town. There is a crossroads. One road heads North/South, the other East/West.

>Where do you go?

>>1705327

He hands you the sleeping bag and takes your ore.

"Most folks set up their beds in the town hall til they get a little more situated in a more permanent spot. You're welcome to do the same."

"A pistol and some ammo, huh? I have a 9mm pop gun laying around and a box of bullets. Let me see..."

>Search - 4

"This place is a disaster... Can't find it right now. Give me some time to look around and I could find it though. As for what you'd need to get it... Well, we can always use food. Tools are good. Building materials. Weapons. Hell, fucking vehicles. There are a lot of things you could trade that we need should you happen to find them. You just come on back, whenever you got some time and some loot, and we could work something out, I'm sure. Didja need anything else?"

>What do
>>
>>1705346
Thank the man, follow the girl at a distance . Rolling for sneak.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1705356
>>
>>1705360
Anne, please roll a 20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1705361
>>
>>1705365
Fucking nice one mate
>>
>>1705365
You stand in the crossroads at the center of town, looking off in each direction, when you see William exit the supply depot. He crouches down, and starts to stealthily advance towards you, at least, what he perceives as stealthily.

>Call him out (write it in)
>Ignore him
>Choose a direction and go
>Other (write it in)
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1705374
>Snipe him with a random stick
>At the groin
>Equip Spear
>Start walking south
>>
>>1705383
You still have your spear. Do you use that?
>>
>>1705383
KEK
>>1705367
Sorry
Mutter:
>Creep
As the stick hits im
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1705383
Defence roll
>>
>>1705388
Nah, just some random nearby twig laying around
>>
>>1705390
>>1705393
Roll 1d4 damage. Add +1 bonus dmg for a successful groin hit.

You pick up a stick off the ground and Huck it with all your might at William. It sail through the air and crashes into his groin.

>William, roll Endurance (20) to see if you keel over in pain or shrug the blow off.
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d4 + 1)

>>1705400
Oh wow, i wasn't trying to actually do actual damage
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1705400
I scream for the guards in either case, I AM DYING. HELP.
>>
>>1705405
You start walking south, when you hear a loud cry of HELP!!! Two armed men come from the North gate and converge upon your present location as you start trying to walk nonchalantly away. They level their rifles, one at you, and one at William.

"Nobody move! What's going on here?"

>Fight (r20)
>Flee (r20)
>Talk to them
>Other

>>1705406
>Lose 4 HP

The pain is sharp, but fleeting. You how for help, and you see two riflemen coming from the north. They point guns at each of you, and demand to know what's going on.

>Talk to them
>Fight (r20)
>Flee (r20)
>Other
>>
>>1705418
"This psychopath just attacked me! She saw me helping the old man and mustve figured id picked up some gear, she's no better than a raider!"
>>
>>1705429
Roll20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1705431
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1705429
Lies! He was creeping on me! Giving me rapey eyes and shit
>>
>>1705433
>Opposing check - 15

"Where did this altercation happen?"

>How do you reply?
>>
>>1705443
"It happened just here, just now! She's dangerous!"
>>
>>1705449
"In the street?"
>>
>>1705452
"She scoped me out in the depot first, but yeah."
>>
>>1705456
"That's interesting. Because we saw her walking away from the depot, minding her own business, before she turned around to throw a stick. And, she started walking away again before you cried for help."

"As far as I'm concerned, it's rather cut and clear. We don't have a jail around here. You have next to nothing of value to pay a fine. Killing you would only make you wake up somewhere else. It's simple. You are BOTH going to leave town, in different directions, and you, sir, are not coming back on pain of combat."

>Accept
>Fight (r20)
Other
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d4 + 1)

>>1705474
Fight.

Throw knife at closest guards chest, rush up close to avoid being instantly shot.
>>
>>1705418
C-can I go?
>>
>>1705480
>I'll let you have this one. Please roll 20 first next time to see if you hit.

You whip your knife at the chest of the guard, and it sinks into his chest. Blood pours from the wound, as you close the distance. You hear a rifle crack as his friend tries to fire, but you moved too fast.

>In this order
>Anne's turn, then Gaurds, then William

---

Anne. You see William whip a knife at the first gaurd and charge him. He is bleeding and has dropped his rifle, grasping at the knife in his chest. Gaurd #2 fired off a shot, but missed, and is cycling the round out of the bolt on his rifle. You stand there, spear in hand, maybe 20 feet away from the erupting melee.

You do not have a clear line of sight to William, as two gaurds are between you guys.

What do you do?

>Fight (r20)
>Flee
>Other (write in)
>>
>>1705501
>Flee
Not my fight
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1705507
Where are you going?

>>1705480
The gaurd goes to grab the knife from his chest. The other finishes cycling his round and goes to take another shot. However, due to the close proximity of you to his friend, he advances instead, wielding his rifle as a bludgeon.

>What do? (r20)
>>
>>1705545
South to the strip mall
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1705545
Grab the fallen gun and jump backwards, shoot to kill the advancing guard. Centre mass.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1705551
You take off running due south. You pass by the church and the campfire. People are staring to the north. Nobody is going to investigate, but a lot of folks have withdrawn weapons, and are taking defensive positions within their homes.
You get your to the South gate. The gaurds are still at their post, but on alert. They let you pass.

Another rifle crack sounds in the north.

>William

The first gaurd struggles with the blade in his chest. He coughs, and spits up some blood.

You pick up the rifle from the ground and leap backwards. You fire center of mass at the gaurds chest, and a spray of blood mists out in a cloud.

>roll 1d10
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>1705566
>>
>>1705566
>Start walking to the mall
>>
>1 pm

The force of the blow staggers the second gaurd, and hits him in the shoulder, flailing his arm uselessly at his side, but he's still alive, and very pissed off. He drops his gun and pulls a club off his belt, and moves to swing.

The first gaurd struggles with the knife in his chest and spits more blood. He falls to his knees and gasps.

>What do? (r20)

>Anne.

You make your way further to down the road. The grass field fades away, and you find yourself walking a curvy road through the woods. You come across a metal barrier around a bend in the road, and see a car, old and worn, smashed into it. The door is ajar, and there's an old corpse in the driver's seat. It's been here a long time. Scorch marks cover the cabin and pavement.

>What do?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1705581
Meant to roll.
>>
>>1701376
I can still join right?

Occupations
>Handyman/general repairman
>Weapon enthusiast/hobbyist

Rock
>Obsidian

Name
>Cory

I go to the woods
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1705581
Search the car and the corpse
>>
>>1705585
Welcome, Cory! We now have four players. I am not accepting any more at this time.

Enjoy a +1 to Melee Weapons, Ranged Weapons, and Repair.

You make your way into the woods, the sound of distant gunshots echoing over the peaceful vale. The woods are quiet, the wildlife scared off from the erupting battle. The ground is muddy and covered in branches. In the distance, you hear a stream flowing.

>What do you do?

>>1705588
Nice digits. Ahem.

You search the car. Everything in the cabin was destroyed in the fire. The engine has taken severe damage and would need a complete repair, however, in the trunk, you find a small backpack, a child's bookbag. Only then do you noticed the burned car seat in the back and some rather tiny remains.

You search the skeleton. You produce a charred wallet, with a driver's license. There's also 20 dollars inside.
>>
>>1705607
>>What do you do?
make my way to the stream, picking up sticks as I go along
>>
>>1705612
>1:30pm
You come to the stream. It's flowing fast and deep, but you could ford it if you wish. There are some calmer pools where larger fish are resting. There are berry bushes growing on the waters edge. You seein the distance, a man holding a stick out above the waters surface. He is clad in leather. He has not noticed you. He whips back his stick, and you see a fish, dangling from a piece of string.

>What do you do?
>>
>>1705607
Equip the backpack and put the bookbag and dollars inside
>>
>>1705620
He'll probably be there for a bit, let him be for now.
>Sharpen one of my sticks into a spear, go fishing
>>
>>1705624
You put the backpack on, and put the bill inside. You start down the road again. It's long and winding. In the distance, you see the woods thinking out, and a long boulevard, lined with shops. There's a sign that says Paradise City Mall, painted over in white paint with Welcome to Malla Malla Now GO AWAY. You will reach the strip by 2pm game time.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1705581
Use the gun as a bludgeon, cripple the injured shoulder.
>>
>>1705631
>Keep walking
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1705629
Roll20 plz

>>1705632
The first soldier finally wrestles the knife from his chest. Blood leaks faster from the wound. He staggers to his feet.

You go to bludgeon the second gaurd with the rifle as he goes to bludgeon you with his club.

>Opposing roll 15

You make contact first with the butt of your gun, right into the torn meat of his shot shoulder.

Please roll1d6
>>
Rolled 5 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1705641
k
>>
>>1705646
You sharpen up a spear and take aim to stab the resting fish. As you do, you make a splash, and startle your prey. In rapid succession, the fish swim from the pool.

>What do?
>>
>>1705653
there are multiple pools right?
Slowly wade to another pool and try again
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1705661
forgot to roll
>>
>>1705661
There's one more pool. You make your way up to it and take aim at a fish. The guy downstream who is fishing has noticed you at this point, but he pays you no mind as you're not openly hostile to him

>Roll20
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>1705641
>>
>>1705666
Today just isn't your day. You stab into the pool, making a larger splash than before. The fish swim away. You hear a voice.

"Quit scaring all the fish! Trying to eat here."

>Reply (write it in)
>Leave
>Other
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1705673
The gaurd howls in pain and staggers back, dropping his club, clutching his shoulder. His friend, now delirious with blood loss, passes out on the ground.

>Morale 25/100

He turns to run and flee, leaving his club, and rifle, behind.

>Flee yourself
>Try to kill him as he runs - Opposing roll 10
>Other (write in)
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1705688
Loot everything I can and run regardless, but I grab the knife and throw to kill.
>>
>>1705678
Exit the river, apologizing to the man
>>
>>1705703

>2pm

You grab the knife from the ground and throw it. You can't tell if you hit or not, as you're too busy looting the area.

>Roll1d4+1
>Acquired Hunting Rifle X2
(30.06 ammunition, 1 atk/round, MagSize 5)
>Acquired 30.06 rounds (8)
>Acquired club
1 atk/round, 1d6+1

With all your pillaged loot, you take off running away from town, due North.

The road tucks into the treeline.

>Follow the road
>Go into the woods

>Anne

You reach the first couple of shops at the edge of Malla Malla. The windows have been smashed out. Some have been burned down. Desolate restaurants and bars line the streets. Not a soul stirs. In the distance, you see what looks like a massive department store.

>Go to (write in)
>Search for (write in)
>Other

>>1705716
>Cory
"It's okay, guy" you hear a voice say as you tuck back off sheepishly into the woods. As you walk away, a louder shout is heard.

"Where ya going? Hey, are ya hungry?"

>Take up his offer
>Continue through the woods
>Other

-----

And I'm calling it for right now. I'll be back later tonight. Everybody!

>William gets 300 XP for killing gaurds
>Anne gets 75 XP for stopping William from creeping on her
>Cory still has yet to do something. Sorry bro, but I'll be back later and get ya started proper. Sware on me mum.
>James is passed out asleep, and somebody snuck a box of bullets into his pockets.

Take it easy guys. See y'all later.
>>
>>1705742
Oh, and forgot to say, your hunting rifle deals 1d10.

See y'all later.
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d4 + 1)

>>1705742
Into the woods i go
>>
>>1705744
C ya op!
>>1705742
>Elloooo! Anybody there?
>Just want to look around for some pipes
>Walk to the department store
>>
>>1705742
>>Take up his offer
"Thanks"
>>
Hey guys, OP checking in. Super exhausted. Gonna rain check til about mid day tomorrow. See ya then. Sorry.
>>
>>1707473
Bro
>>
>>1707473
Later op!
>>
>>1705166
>>1705742
Waking up with a start from his sudden bout of unexpected narcolepsy, James looks around in confusion. "Uh, what? Did I just... pass out? What happened?"

Remembering the old man in the room with him, he adds with a cough: "Ahem. That is. You said your name's Baxter, I think? I'm James. Nice meeting you too. I guess I'd best familiarize myself with town for now, but I'll be sure to come back here if I'm in dire need of anything."
>>
Morning guys, OP here. Breaking for the hot part of the day. I'll be around for a couple hours. If y'all are around, jump right on in.

>Game mechanics update!
Rolls to hit in combat will be made as opposing checks

>2:30pm

>>1705759
You make your way into the woods, your heart pounding from adrenaline and exertion. Behind you, on the road, from the direction of Philopolis, you can hear the voices of men shouting and dogs barking. It would seem as if they're trying to track you.

>Opposing check 2
>Opposing check 12
>Please r20
>Recover 1 HP

>>1705765

You call out to the desolate strip mall, trying to find any signs of life, but nobody stirs.

You make your way through the street, glass crunching under foot, shuffling through debris and past burned out cars. You make your way up to the department store. The doors, motion activated glass doors, have had the windows smashed out, and you step inside. You stand in front of a jewelry counter inside the clothing department. There are escalators, long inactive, going up, and down.

>Go upstairs
>Go downstairs
>Other

>>1705767
"No worries. I wish folks woulda been even a fraction as kind to me when I first woke up. Grab a seat round the fire and cook you up a fish."

"My friends call me Lief, by the by. We live out here in these woods. A lotta folks usually head to that dumpy little town over there right off, but I kinda feel like that's an option for someone incapable of surviving on their own. Moving into a derelict town is one thing. Building your own from scratch, though, takes talent and dedication. You seem alright. As long as you promise not to cause any trouble, I suppose you could join me back to camp."

>Accept
>Decline
>Other (write in)

>>1707637
You arise from your slumber and speak to Baxter.

"Sometimes people just pass out, kid. I don't know why. Life out here is rough and exhausting, to be honest. Can't blame people for catching some shut eye whenever they can. You didn't miss too much. Apparently, though, there was a gun fight in the streets not too long ago. Some men are organizing a search party for the perpetrator."

"Anyway, James, a pleasure to meet ya. You seem like a good kid. Come visit sometime."

You step outside into the street, and only then do you notice a heavy box in your pocket rattling around. You produce a box of 9mm ammunition.

>Acquired 9mm rounds (100)

>Return to supply depot
>Go to church
>Go to campfire
>Take highwat North/South/East/West
>Other (write in)
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1708634
Sup op

>Search for nice clothes and fancy jewelry
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1708638
Forgot the other roll
This one's for jewelry
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1708634
Glad to see you back OP.
>>
>>1708638
You search through the ruins of the display case, and produce a thin necklace chain made of gold.

Something to match? You browse the clothing racks in the store, and turn up a lavish faux fur coat.

>Acquired gold necklace
>Acquired fur coat

>>1708640
You hide in the woods, in a dense thicket. You watch a party of four men and two dogs making their way down the road.

"He couldn't have gotten far! Fan out!"

The party splits up and begins to search the surrounding area, when the silent woods erupt in whoops and gunfire. You see two members of the party succumb to bullets and one dog. The rest, realizing they walked into an ambush, turn to flee, but not before one more dies.

Armed men, a sizeable party, come out of the woods. They wheel up a cart, and load up the corpses. You can hear them conversing.

"What happened to the one they were chasing?"

"We lost him in the woods. Might still be around."

"Well, if you find him, bring him back. Alive, please."

>Remain hidden
>Reveal yourself
>Other
>>
>>1708653
Reveal myself.

"How can I be of service to you fine men today?"

Weapons holstered.
>>
>>1708653
I was hoping for a set of clothes but that's fine, i can probably sell it.
Also I'm Getting lunch, might take a bit for my next post
>Equip the necklace and fold then store the coat in the backpack
>Go downstairs
>>
>>1708658

"Well, that makes finding him a lot easier," the leader of the group muses.

"We were going to launch a raid on Philopolis today, but it seems you beat us to the punch. Rather than engage them while the town was on high alert, it seemed more prudent to let them come to us, and take their men out. You... Served a purpose quite well today. You're welcome to join us back to our fort. We're preparing a feast tonight, and you are welcome to join. Perhaps even welcome to join a future raiding party as well."

>Accept
>Decline
>Other (write in)

>>1708661

You make your way to the escalator and start downstairs. As you descend onto the landing, the intercom buzzes to life.

"Hey, boys! Looks like we got us a looter, and this one's a GIRRRRLLL. Whoever brings her to me can have her first, and an extra ration at dinner tonight."

You stand in the outdoors and hardware section of the store. Most of it has been picked clean.

>Leave
>Other (write in)
>>
>>1708678
Accept, follow them back to the feast dutifully.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1708678
Hm
I have a plan for this but it's really fookin risky
>Leave
>Engage Stealth legs
>>
>>1708684

>3pm

They lead you off into the woods. There's about six of them, plus the cart, full of corpses and their respective loot. Eventually, you end up on a trail, and you follow it to a hidden compound in the wood, erected from wood. A wall lines the perimeter, and there's a watch tower overlooking everything. Inside, you see haggard people thronging about. There are wooden shacks everywhere, and a large fire pit in the middle of the settlement. People flock up to the returning party gleefully. Many are curious to see you with the returning party. Other eye the cart... Hungrily.

"Welcome to the fort. Dinner will be served at six. Feel free to explore around. There's a common lodge over there. Trash runs the town stores, and you're welcome to trade. Lotsa interesting folks at the fire pit too."

>Go to fire
>Go to lodge
>Go to storage
>Other (write in)

>>1708717

>Opposing check - 12

You turn around, and head back up the escalator into the clothing section. You hide amongst the racks and debris. From the back of the store, you hear crunching glass and clicking boots. A large man, wearing a motorcycle helmet, boots, and a leather jacket, carrying a small handaxe, appears from around the corner, and starts to walk through the department store. He walks right past your position without noticing your presence.

>Sneak away (r20)
>Attack (r20)
>Other (write in) (r20)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1708739
>Sneak to the next floor
>>
File: 1490959430143.jpg (26KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1490959430143.jpg
26KB, 567x437px
>>1708749
>>
>>1708749
>Opposing check 17

You wait for him to pass, and as you take your first few steps, your feet crunch loudly over broken glass. The man, about 20 feet away from you now, turns around, raises his axe, and charges you.

>Opposing check - 14
>Roll20 plz
>What do you do?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1708739
Scope out the storage for loot to plunder.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1708762
>Grab a glass shard and snipe his eye
>>
>>1708766
You make your way through the fort to the town storage. Its a dumpy wooden building. The door is open, and painted on the door is the hours. 10am to 10pm open daily. There's a dirty looking man sitting at a counter, and you can see behind him racks of clothing, human skills wearing different kinds of helmets a la mannequin style. On the wall, there are guns on racks. Also, there's a large storage safe with a combination lock. The man takes a draw off his cigarette as you walk in, and exhales as he studies you looking at his wares.

"Name's Trash. Can I help ya?"

>Barter (r20)
>Steal (r20)
>Speak to Trash
>Leave
>Other

>>1708771
You grab a shard of glass and throw it at him, but it bounces uselessly off of his helmet and onto the floor as he charges you. He swipes at you with his axe. It barely grazes you, but it hits.

>Lose 1 HP

>What do? (r20)
>Opposing check - 10
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1708783
>Knee to the crotch
>>
>>1708795
Guess I'm getting fookin raped in a few turns
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1708783
Barter, I want to trade my guns and ammo for a pistol and a lot of ammo.
>>
>>1708795
You move to kick him in the groin, but he catches your leg in one hand. He pulls forward, and you lose your balance and fall to the ground. He raises his axe in the other and prepares to strike.

>Opposing Check - 8
>What do? (r20)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1708809
>Roll away
>Surrender
>Okay, okay, you win...
>>
>>1708829
>Three fives out of four recent rolls
Damn
>>
>>1708802

>Opposing check - 10

"Two 30 oughts and 8 rounds, huh? Let me take a look at em... Eh, they're in operable condition, that much is sure. Well, let me see... I got a couple handguns here. I got a 9mm semiautomatic, and about 50 rounds for it. I got a .44 revolver right here with 24 rounds, and I got a .357 with the same. I can throw in a holster for whichever one you like. Interested?"

>Choose a weapon
>Decline

>>1708829

You go to roll away, but not before getting knocked by his hatchet.

>Lose 1HP

He stops for a moment, and listens to your pleas for mercy, long enough for you to get up on your feet. And then, you hear, muffled from under the helmet, one word, said as a command.

"Run."

He raises his axe, and charges again.

>Opposing check - 7
>What do you do? (r20)
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1708843
>Run
>>
>>1708848
He comes charging at you, axe in hand, as you nimbly dodge out of the way. He trips over a pile of debris behind you, and falls face first as you take off running. Where are you going?

>Upstairs
>Downstairs
>Parking lot
>Deeper into the store
>>
>>1708855
>Upstairs
>Scavenge those copper pipes as fast as possible
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1708863
Forgot my roll
>>
>>1708868

>Opposing check - 11

You take off up the escalator. The next level holds a bunch of appliances, and sure enough, as you run through the aisles, you see an old air conditioning unit busted apart, and a pile of copper pipes. You pick them up and hastily stuff them into your backpack, as you hear footfalls storming up the escalator.

The intercom buzzes to life again.

"Attention, shoppers, we have some killer deals today up in home appliances on the third floor. Do you think we could get an extra employee or two to give us a hand?"

Your pursue now stands at the top of the escalator, breathing hard. He sets about searching the store.

>Opposing Check - 8
>What do you do? (r20)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1708888
>Sneak down then out
>>
>>1708906

>3:30 pm

>Tie breaker
>87/100

As he sets about combing through the aisles looking for you, you make your move. You pass so close to him, you can hear him breathing, but you manage to evade him by some stroke of luck, and get to the well of the escalator. You sneak down the stairs, and are back in the clothing department. You break into a run and are now out in the parking lot, making your way back to the strip mall. It seems you have successfully evaded your pursuer.

>What do?
>>
>>1708843
.44 and the rounds with the holster, offer to help out as well.
>>
>>1708915
>Start running back to the town
>>
>>1708923

>Lose 2 Hunting Rifles, 8 30.06 rounds
>Acquired .44 Magnum Revolver w/ Holster
1 atk/round, 1d8+1 dmg, MagCap 6
>Acquired 24 44 Magnum Rounds

"Help, huh. Tell me, you know anything about making drugs?"

>>1708927
You make your way down the street, past burnt out shops and derelict cars, and make your way to the highway. You will reach your destination by 4pm game time.
>>
>>1708937
William, roll 20 plz
>>
>>1708937
Cool
And keep an eye out for any new people around
>>
>>1708968
Well, William seems to be MIA at the moment, so...

>4 pm

You run as hard and fast as you can, through the woods and past the burned out car, and emerge at the clearing you woke up in. Before you is the town. You walk in, past the gate.

>Where do you go?
>>
>>1708993
Supply depot to give the guy what we got
>>
>>1709006
You walk into the supply depot. The sleeping guy from earlier is still there, cat napping by the front counter. The quartermaster hears the bell ring, turns around, and sees you enter.

"Can I help you?"

You produce the items you wish to trade.

>What do you want to trade?
>What do you want in return?
>>
>>1709023
The coat, pipes, child's bookbag for a gun and ammo
>>
>>1709023
And what about that reward for bringing the pipes?
>>
>>1709033

"Copper tubes, eh? Phil's been looking for some of those! Now we can get our still running. The coat and the gold are a nice touch, too... Let me see..."

"You want some clothes? You can have one."

>Leather Jacket
Fire resistant
>Workmans Coveralls
Damage Resistance 1

"I'll cut you a deal on a gun. The gold chain, and the tubes, and I'll give you one of my personal favorites. I call it Ratslayer." He produces a submachine gun.

>Acquired Ratslayer (9mm)
3 atk./round, 1d4 dmg, MagCap 30
Noise Suppressor
>>
>>1709090
I would prefer a glock or a revolver and a lot of ammo honestly.
And i would a also like to keep the chain.
>>
>>1709102

.44 Magnum Revolver w/ Holster
1 atk/round, 1d8+1 dmg, MagCap 6
>48 44 Magnum Rounds

"For the pipes. Keep yer gold. I'll throw in a laser sight."

>+1 attack
>>
File: Gnome Saiyan?.gif (1MB, 270x202px) Image search: [Google]
Gnome Saiyan?.gif
1MB, 270x202px
>>1709161
Anything else i can do for some extra ammo?
>>
>>1708634
>>Accept
"Huh? What'd I just..."
"Oh, oh yeah. Yeah. That sounds good. Thanks."
"Do you know what's the best way to get clothes?"

Sorry OP, was busy today
>>
Back for the evening. Jump in if you're around. I'll accept One additional player if someone new wants to join.

>4:30 pm

>>1709190

>Roll it

>>1709678

You start walking through the forest. The trees are getting taller and taller as you walk deep into the woods. Eventually, you come to a small stack of rocks, barely noticeable, at the base of a tall trees. Thick vines cover the trunk.

"I'll see you up top."

He starts to climb. You lose sight of him in the dense canopy.

>Climb (r20)
>Leave
>Other
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1709813
>>
>>1709852
I've been getting bad rolls today goddamm
>>
>>1709852

>Opposing Check - 10

The quartermaster smiles at you.

"Look, sweetheart, I've been at this post a long time. You aren't the first girl to come through here and try to seduce me for things. Not to say you ain't attractive, but I'm an old man. If I were a bit younger, I would jump on your offer in a heartbeat. These days, I can barely keep my dick up."

>What do you do?
>>
>>1709879
Oh damn
The image wasn't serious lol, i meant it like if there was anything else they need I could go scavenge for

>Go to the campfire to grab some food
>>
>>1709897
Lol. K.

You make your way to the campfire. Two people are asleep on the ground beside it. A third stirs a pot of soup. As you approach, he smiles.

"Come for some soup? Here ya go."

He ladels a thin, watery soup into a bowl and hands it to you. Potatoes and noodles and small chunks of meat floating in it. You take a bite, and it's surprisingly delicious. You wolf the rest down

>Recover 1HP
>What do now?
>>
>>1709940
>Ask if there's a bunkhouse or if they distribute bedrolls around here
>>
>>1709980
"The only place you'll find spare bedrolls are at the supply depot. You have to talk to Baxter. You could always make your own, too. Just got some animal skins or loose fabric and a sewing needle, make something warm and cozy. People usually sleep at the congregation hall in the church. You can sleep in there and be reasonably safe."
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1710007
>Go to the forest
>Hunt for more deer
>>
>>1710013
>Opposing Check 1

You make your way to the South end of town. From the barricade, you see a deer walking through the field of grass. The gaurds at the barricade are in a discussion amongst themselves and are oblivious to the deer in the field.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1709813
>>Climb (r20)
Oh boy
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1710083
>Snipe with spear
>Aim for the neck
>>
>>1710092
5:00 pm

You struggle with the vines. Hoisting your weight is just really difficult right now. It might be the fact that the vines are rather sharp and thorny to the touch. You could make it up there if you committed, but Its a long climb and it's gonna hurt.

>Proceed
>Leave
>Other

>>1710102
>Opposing check 6

You take aim and hurl your spear. It arcs gracefully in the air, and the point dips down, zeroed in at the animal's neck.

The gaurds look at you in disbelief.

>Roll1d6
>What do?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1710132
If killed proceed to skin it and get meat
>>
>>1710159
Audible Sigh
>>
>>1710159
The spear strikes the animal in the neck. The wound doesn't kill it, but you can see at a distance, your spear stuck in it's neck.

At this point, one of the gaurds has spotted your quarry, and smiles as he looks down his scope. His companion goes for a shot as well.
>Gaurd1 - 7
>Gaurd2 17
>Deer - 16

The deer staggers, and then continues toward the tree line.

>What do?
>>
>>1710132
>>Proceed
I'm gonna need to kill the next deer I see, but that will just have to wait.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1708937
>1708937
As an unemployed Irishmen, Yes. YES I DO.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1710207
>[]Pursueeeeee and tackle!
>Dat Bitch is miiine!
>>
>>1710210
>Lose 3 HP

It's a shitty climb. Blood is running down your chest and legs and shoulders. Your skin burns like fire. Every step of the way is an excruciating exercise in pain tolerance and self discipline. But at long last, exhausted and bloody, you drag yourself up onto a catwalk built into the canopy. In the distance you see wood huts. You and Lief proceed into the heart of a small town, composed of tree houses. He points out to you the town warehouse and a community lodge.

"And this is my house. You can crash here if you like. For now, I'm gonna go inside and cook dinner. Do what you will."

>Where go? What do?

>>1710224

"You know enough to at least keep a pan a constant temperature over a flame, right? I'll show you everything you need to know, and you're more than welcome to help me brew my stash. You can even keep some for yourself. Here's a sample. Come back after dark, and if you're interested, Ill let ya work."

>Acquired 1 amphetamine
+1 atk/round, +1 to hit, addiction rate 20

>>1710234
Opposing check - 3

The deer is in bad condition. You take off running after it and rapidly gain ground as it tries to limp away. You spring forward, and wrestle it to the ground.

>Wut do?
(r20)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1710264
Drive in the spear further until its dead
>>
>>1710289
>Opposing check 12

The deer is bucking wildly. You go to grab your spear from it's neck, and you manage to get a hold of it when you feel it kick you in the gut. That's gonna leave a bruise.

>Lose 2 HP

The force of the blow staggers you backwards, but hey, you got your spear in hand.>>1710289
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1710309
Throw it again!
>>
>>1710309

>Wut do?
(r20)
>>
>>1710320
>Opposing check - 10

You point blank the poor son of a bitch. Your spear stakes itself deep into it's chest, and the animal dies. You set about skinning and gutting it.

One of the gaurds from the gate walks up.

"Hey, uh, you don't mind donating some meat to the town for the assist, do ya?"

>Sure
>Mine!
>What do next?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1710340
>Sure
>Go to the river to wash the hide
>Bathe
>Make dat bedroll
>>
>>1710353

You clean out the hide, and set about to work, piercing holes in the hide, and lashing vines through as twine. You craft a sturdy sleeping bag out of animal furs. It takes you awhile.

>5:30
>>
>>1710366
>Bathe
>Rest for a bit
>>
>>1710454
>6 pm

You wash the blood of combat off of your body. It's a refreshing experience. You reflect back on the day's experiences and the lessons you have learned of this new type of existence. The woods are filled with the sounds of animals stirring, waking up as the day cools off and the gets further west. You're getting into the twilight hours now.

>Go to town
>Go deeper into woods
>Other
>>
>>1710524
Had to leave for a while
>Go deeper into the woods
>>
>>1710840

The foliage is getting denser as you progress, and the trees are getting taller. The canopy is thick and shades the forest floor. Vines cover the tree trunks in thick mats.

>Roll20 plz
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1710883
>>
>>1710930

You see, up in the canopy, a catwalk made of wood. You could probably climb to it, but the vines are thorny.

>Climb (r20)
>Other
>>
>>1710264
>>Where go? What do?
I don't want to be a nudist forever. Try and see if anywhere (warehouse or town lodge) has spare clothes
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1710993
Hmm
Fuck it
I'm a stronk woman who don't need no man
>>
>>1711172
Fuck
Nevermind, just keep walking
>>
>>1711135

You make your way to the lodge. In the hearth glows a fire, and people are sitting around it. An older woman stands up as you enter.

"Oh, you poor thing... Did you just wake up? Come in from the cold, and I'll fetch you some clothes."

She sits you down by the fire, and leaves you with a cup of soup. Momentarily, she returns, with pants and shirt, made from leather. She also brings you a basin full of warm water, and a rag, so you can wash your wounds. She sits down in a chair opposite you, Stokes the fire, and grabs a guitar, very damaged and missing strings, and starts to play a simple rhythm.

You eat, get dressed, and clean your wounds.

>Regain 2 HP

As you finish up, the old woman stops playing and turns to you.

"Tell me, is this your first time waking up here?"

>>1711172
You go to ascend the vines. It's a long, brutal climb, and you cut ourself repeatedly on the way up.

>Lose 2 HP

Eventually, you ascend to the top of the canopy, and you see, further down the catwalk, a town square. There is a community lodge, and a warehouse.

>Go to lodge
>Go to warehouse
>Other
>Leave
>>
>>1711197
>Call Out
Helloooo? Anyone there? I'm friendly!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1711197
>"Tell me, is this your first time waking up here?"
"Yes, actually. Leif brought me here. Thank you for your kindness and concern."

>>1711223
Rolling for if I hear you I guess
>>
>>1711248
You hear someone shouting from outside. The old lady hears it, too.

"Well, we had best go see who's knocking, eh?"

She hands you a knife.

"Put that in your pocket. Just in case."

>Acquired knife
2 atk/round, 1d4 dmg

You both step outside and see Anne.

>Speak
>Other

>Anne

You call out and wait. A man and a woman exit a large wood huts, and look at you.

"Hello," the old woman says. "You're welcome here so long as you mind your manners. We call this place the Canopy. Welcome. My name is Rosemarie, or just Rose. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm headed back into the commons. You're more than welcome to join us."

>Speak
>Go inside
>Other
>>
>>1711302
Sup rose

>Go inside
>>
>>1711302
>>Speak
Hi! I'm Cory. Who are you?
>shake hand
>>
>>1711342
Yo
>Shake hand
Anne, former pe teacher and now huntress
>>
>>1711327

You make your way into the structure and grab a seat at the fire side. It's burning hot and bright. Rose goes to fetch you a bowl of soup. In the corner, a game of cards gas started between some locals. As you sit there, a man clad in leather and covered in cuts walks up to you.

"Hey there, name's Cory." He offers his hand for you to shake.

>How do you reply?
>>
I guess at this point, roleplay amongst yourselves if you'd like. I'm gonna go to bed.

It is now
>6:30pm

>Anne received 150 XP for killing a deer
>Anne received 250 XP for surviving the horrors of Malla Malla
>Cory receives 100 XP for brutally discovering the Canopy

Good night guys. See ya when I see ya.
>>
>>1711392
Cool! You seem to have figured out life here more than I have. As for me, I used to build stuff.
>>
>>1711392
This
>>1711386

>>1711418
Later op!
>>
>>1711418
As it's becoming increasingly apparent that I'm not regularly free at the same times that you are, I think it'd be best if I bowed out and freed up my slot for someone else with a schedule that allows them to be more active.
>>
OP here for a couple hours during the height of the day. Welcome to the afternoon session. If you're here, jump on in.

James has left us, so I will accept 1 new player. If you'd like to join...

NEW PLAYERS
>Use your character name as tripcode
>Choose an occupation, get bonuses to some skills
>Customize your rock
>10 HP @ LV 1
>Keep a character sheet
>Reply to this post

>7:00 pm
You wake up naked in a field with a rock. You stand up and find yourself in waist high grass in the middle of a clearing. Pine and oak trees line the perimeter, a couple miles out in all directions. The sun is setting in the sky, and you can hear the song of birds and the chitterings of squirrels from the trees. To the West, you see a road, running North to South, not very far away. Due North, you see a town in the distance. A church tower overlooks it. To the South, the road continues into the trees. What do you do?

>Go to town
>Go to the woods
>Take the road south
>Other

-----

>Cory/Anne

You two have familiarized yourself with one another, having met in the treetop village of Canopy. The sun is starting to set, coloring the world and
the sky in red and gold. Inside the community lodge, people are gathering for the evening. Some are resting by the fire. Some have produced simple instruments and have started to play music together. At a table in the corner, a game of cards has begun.

>Play cards (r20) (gamble an item to play)
>Play music
>Speak to rose
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>1712888
Rock: salt rock

Wake up nude and with a rock. Make a hula skirt with the high grass, then try to find a water source.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1712888
Yo
What are the people around wearing op?
>Play cards
Gamble the shirt and jeans
>>
>>1712910
Welcome, Barry! Enjoy +1 to Melee Weapons, Incendiary Weapons, and Barter.

You wake up, and start to gather grass. You braid some together, and make a rope. You take longer braids, and suspend them around the first rope, and tie it around your waist.

>Acquired grass skirt

No water source is visible, so you make your way into the woods, and find a running stream. It is shallow enough to ford across. There are two calmer pools, where some large fish have stopped and are resting.

>What do you do?

>>1712915
You approach the card table and sit down. The entire table is clad in leather clothes made of hide. The dealer asks for everyone to ante in, and you strip off the clothes you are wearing and put them on the table. Added to the pot, you see a lighter, a pair of binoculars, and an old bottle of soda pop. The dealer deals out cards. He goes around the table, and people change out cards in their hands. You do the same. Then he asks everyone to reveal their hands.

>Opposing check - 2

"It would seem we have a winner. Pots yours."

>Acquired lighter
>Acquired binoculars
>Acquired 1 soda pop

>Play again (gamble an item) (r20)
>Speak
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>1712930
Slowly get inside the water and remain calm until fish start approaching. Then capture them barehanded.
>>
>>1712951
Please roll 20
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1712952
>>
>>1712977
>Opposing check 9

You wade out into the pool. Your gentle motions barely disturb the water. Within arms reach is a fish. You reach down quickly and grab it, and pull it out of the pool. It flails about wildly in your hands.

>What do?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1712930
>Bet clothes again
Can't stop won't stop
>>
>>1712985
Thank mother nature for this food it has given me. Then fracture the fish head to finish its agony.

Try finding flint and wood to make a small fire.
>>
>>1712888
Ask around if anyone has anything they want fixed (houses, weapons, whatever)
>>
>>1712888
>Jippy

Skills: +1 Search, +1 Ranged, +1 Drugs

"Not my corn!" With a yell, I sit up and look about, finally looking down. No pants. Shrugs and figures it was just another Tuesday. Picks up nearby rock with strange glyphs and sets off to look for ma stuff.

>Heads toward town
>>
>>1712990
You ante up again, putting your clothes on the table. Into the pot goes a machete, Paracord, and a lock and key. The dealer passes out cards, and the game commences.

"Show em!"

>Opposing check 7

"Must be beginners luck.. here ya go."

>Acquired Paracord
>Acquired lock and key
>Acquired machete
2atk/round, 1d6+1

>Keep playing
>Speak
>Other
>Leave

>>1712991
You bash the fish against a rock, again and again. It eventually stops struggling, and you lay it's corpse on the grass as you scavenge up a pile of kindling. You get a stick, and using some vines, make a bow drill, and get an ember started. You pile some brush atop The ember, breathe some life into it, and a fire comes to life. You cook your fish and eat it. It is delicious.

>>1713003

You start asking around the locals, trying to make yourself useful. One guy makes his way across the room to you.

"Hey, I hear you're looking for some work. I'm installing a gutter system to catch rain water up here, and I could use a hand putting the finishing touches on it. Care to help? I could pay you with a couple items."

>Accept (r20)
>Decline
>Other

>>1713015
LMAO. Hey, Bra. Glad you made it.

+1 Ranged, Search, Drugs

You make your way towards town. You see at the South gate a wooden barricade, and two gaurds with rifles keeping vigil. They see you approach, unphased by your nudity.

"Oi, firstie! Welcome to Philopolis. You're welcome to hang out, just don't cause trouble. There's a supply depot, you can get some clothes there, and over at the campfire you can get a meal. Lodging is available at the church."

>Go to supply depot
>Go to campfire
>Go to church
>Speak
>Other
>>
>>1713024
>>Accept (r20)
Sounds great
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1713024
One more and I'm out
>Bet the jeans and shirt AND the leather clothes
All out baby
>>
>>1713024
Truly the circle of life is wonderful my friends. Look for red clay and paint the body to appeal to the spirits.

Then sharp two or three light sticks. Time to go hunting for some good leather.
>>
>>1713024
>Jippy
>+1 Ranged, Search, Drugs

Scratches unkempt beard then similarly trimmed privates between legs. "Wait, you talkin to ol' Jippy?! I gets free food and clothes!? Well spitfire my bedangles!"

>Go to campfire
>>
Rolled 20 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1713035
;_; Why didn't it roll
>>
>>1713047
Nice
>>
>>1713035
>7:30pm
You step outside, and the man shows you where he's been installing gutters. He hands you a hammer and some nails, and you guys start lifting up hollowed out half logs to serve as gutter rails, and begin nailing them into the side of the building. This takes awhile. You finish up, and slide some barrels underneath the edge of the gutter to catch the water as it falls.

"Couldn't have done a better job myself," he muses. "Well, I suppose I should pay you for your labor, here you go."

>Simple Bow
1atk/round, 1d8
>Quiver of arrows (30)

>What do you do?

>>1713037
You ante up your clothing, all of it. Into the pot goes a compass, a flask, and a belt. The cards are dealt. Then, the reveal...

>Opposing check 13

"And it looks like Tom wins this time."

>Lose your clothing

>Play again
>Speak
>Leave
>Other

>>1713042
There's no clay, but there's mud. You smear some on your body in ornate patterns as you mumble homage to nature spirits. You take sticks, and sharpen them to a point.

>Acquired spear (3)
1atk/round,1d6 dmg

You set off into the woods to hunt.

>Roll20

>>1713046
You spitfire your bedangles as you make your way over to the spit fire. They're roasting deer tonight in celebration of a kill made on the edge of town earlier. A man sees you approach and offers you a haunch of meat. You take it and wolf it down greedily. It fills the void in your belly. Full and content, you relax for a moment by the campfire.

>What do?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1713065
Oh great mother, may you provide your son with so needed leather!
>>
>>1713065
>Buy the leather clothes back with that 20 bill
>>
>>1713065
>Jippy
>Rock, meatless bone

I stick the bone under my armpit to hold it as start walking about town. I scratch at a sensitive area as I look about for the supply depot.
>>
>>1713065
>>What do you do?
Thank the man. Look for more work, asking if people have anything they want fixed.
>>
>>1713074
>Opposing check - 15

You set off into the woods, looking for prey. As you wander, you find a set if tracks, and follow them to a clearing. Two deer are grazing there. They have not noticed you.

>Attack (r20)
>Other

>>1713075
The man who won your clothes sees you approach him with a 20 in hand. He smiles at you.

"You really need your clothes that badly, huh? Most folks don't honor paper money anymore, but I know a few who will... Fine, you can have them back."

>Lose 20 dollars
>Acquired Leather Clothes

>What do?

>>1713079
You make your way to the north end of town. You see a gas station, and through the windows, piled high are the town's wares. You walk inside. An old man with a gray beard sees you come in, and stands up from a workbench where he was cleaning firearms.

"Hey firstie. Standard care package. Everyone gets one."

>Acquired torn jeans
>Acquired t shirt

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do..."

>That's it?(r20)
>Need help?(r20)
>Steal (r20)
>Speak
>Leave
>Other

>>1713083
You walk around the canopy, going from door to door, asking people if they need any repairs or help with anything. One of them motions for you to come with him. He takes you to the vines by the catwalk where you climbed up, and brings a box with him.

"We've been talking about making a rope and pulley system to bring up larger items from the forest floor. Think you can do it? Don't have anything to pay you with, but you'd have the town's gratitude."

>Accept (r20)
>Decline
>Speak
>Other
>>
>>1713097
Aw yeah
>Just hang around for now
It's too late in the day to leave
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1713097
>Jippy
>Rock, meatless bone, torn jeans, t shirt

I look around to see if there is anyone else within ear or eye shot. "Ol' Jippy be wonderin, ye be needing a lil help around the joint?"
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1713111
> Jippy's search!
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1713097
>>Accept (r20)
Gratitude is an amazing thing to receive
>>
>>1713119
Damn the dice gods
>>
>>1713108
You make yourself comfortable in the community lodge. The band is playing calming evening time music. You settle in for the night, for now.

------

>Jippy
>Opposing check 2

"Could always use a little help. Come behind the counter here, and I'll hand you gun parts, and you clean em out."

He hands you some grease, and a rag, and you set to work. As you do, you take a cursory glance around the warehouse. There's guns and clothes everywhere. You see sleeping bags, flasks, ammunition, tools, and, under the front counter, a safe with a combination lock.

You work for awhile. You will finish your task by 8pm game time.

>>1713119
You set about at your task, but you stop before you even begin. There's nothing overhead for you to attach your first pulley. You turn to the man beside you, and he says to hang on. He comes back with wood boards, a hammer, and nails.

>Try again (r20)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1713097
Try sneaking closer behind some rocks or high pastures. Use the wind in my favour to avoid them noticing my presence
>>
>>1713144
>Jippy
>+2 Ranged, Search, Drugs
>Rock, meatless bone, Torn jeans, t shirt

I look about, not seeing anyone else. Seeing various ammo and guns about makes me think of the good ol days in the black sites in Baghdad, hopping up on LSD and playing Ride of the Valkyries as I experiment with various lubes and implements on the prisoners. Flashes of that time cause my vision to twist and see the shopkeep as an TURRURYST who hasn't seen me yet... I've got my handy rock... Head... Rock... Head... Rock... Head plus rock.... Jippy.
>>
>>1713165
>8pm
>Opposing check 7

You creep up a little closer, your quarry well within range of your spear. You launch one at the first deer, and it strikes your target.

>Roll 1d6

>>1713177

The old man thanks you for the help, and hands you a knife as your reward for helping him.

>Acquired Knife
2atk/round, 1d4

However, your PTSD is kicking into overdrive as the man turns his back to you and begins putting the guns away.

>Attack (r20)
>Leave
>Other
>>
Rolled 19 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1713144
>>Try again (r20)
Let's try this again...
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>1713183
Spirits help me!
>>
File: my sides.png (27KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
27KB, 187x200px
>>1713183
>Your PTSD is kicking into overdrive
>>
Rolled 11 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1713183
>Jippy
>Rock, meatless bone, Torn jeans, t shirt, Knife

As he turns his back i see the bomb strapped to his waist and instincts kick in. I grab him by the hair and shove the knife quickly into his neck twice, whispering Jippy with each thrust.
>>
Rolled 17, 5 = 22 (2d20)

>>1713195
JIPPY
>>
>>1713184
>8pm

"Impressive. I really like the hand crank, too. It'll save everyone the energy of actual pulling the rope. What did you say your name was? Cory? Thank you so much. I don't know where you're staying tonight, but you're welcome in the common lodge, obviously, or you could sleep in the living room at my house. It's that one, right over there. Thank you again."

He leaves you standing by the vines.

>What do?

>>1713190
The spear sinks deep In to the first deer, killIng it upon contact. It's companion lifts it's head and freezes, realizing too little, too late it's being hunted.

>Attack (r20)
>Other

>>1713204
>Opposing check - 1

He never even saw it coming. You stand up, step behind the old man, and cut at stab his neck twice. Blood pours out everywhere

>Roll 2d4

>What do? (r20)
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d4)

>>1713219
>Jippy

I take the knife and examine the TURRURYST, seeing if he still moves. I don't want his IED going off on me...
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1713228
EXAMINING
>>
>>1713228

He struggles in your grasp, still alive, and attempts to break free, fighting for dear life.

>Roll20 - Opposing check 6
>What do?
>>
>>1713219
One is enough. We shall not ask more of the mother when she has give us this much. Let it go.

Make a ritual in thanks for the kill. Then start working to get as much leather and meat as possible.
>>
Rolled 2, 9 = 11 (2d20)

>>1713235
>Jippy

His struggles are in vain as I strike twice more in the neck, whispering my call sign again and again...
>>
>>1713219
>>What do?
Go check on Leif, I guess
>>
>>1713237
>8:30pm

The other deer takes off into the woods. You set to work, skinning and butchering the carcass as best you can. You turn up one decent hide, and at least a hundred pounds of meat.

>What do?

>>1713241
He's flailing hard. You strike at him, and the first blow misses, but your second hits him in the neck once again.

>Roll1d4

He breaks your grasp and stumbles atop a table. You see his hand close around a hammer.

>What do? (Roll)
>>
Rolled 4 (1d4)

>>1713252
>Jippy

His hand going for the hammer, a usual tactic for the terrorists! I slam the blade down once into his hand and then into his eye.
>>
Rolled 4, 10 = 14 (2d20)

>>1713259
ATTACK
>>
>>1713247
You make your way through Canopy to Lief's house. He has company over. A fire is lit in the hearth. They're passing a bottle of liquor around when you walk in.

"Hey! Glad to see you're still around. Heard you put in some gutters and a pulley since you showed up. Can't tell ya how much that means to us. Anyway, would ya like a drink?"

>Accept
>Decline
>Other

>>1713259
You see him collapse on the table, his hand wrapped around a hammer. It must have been a reflexive post mortem nervous response, because he ceases to move. That, however, doesn't stop you from cutting his carcass up some more.

Eventually, the battle fury fades, and you come to again, alone in the blood soaked, now trashed warehouse.

>Leave
>Loot (r20)
>Other
>>
>>1713252
It's getting late. Pick some big leaves and make a bag to carry as much as we can, nature will take care of the rest.

Fire up a torch and head to town we saw before.
>>
>>1713276
You find some large leaves and wrap up as much meat as you can carry. You drape the hide over your shoulders and grab your last two Spears, and start back to town.

You walk up the road and to the gate. Two riflemen are standing gaurd there. As they see you approach, one of them tells you you can get clothes and trade at the supply depot, there's food at the fire, and you can sleep at the church.

>What do?
>>
Rolled 14 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>1713274
>Jippy

The fury fading, I look down and see the corpse of the not-terrorist. Sigh, not another one... I pick up the corpse and move it farther into the back, out of sight of any windows or doors. Then I proceed to mop up the blood with whatever is handy, preferably alcohol that I swig a couple times for myself.

>Other: Searching for cleaning supplies and then cleaning
>>
>>1713293

You drag the corps into the back of the shop. You find some rags and bleach, and do your best to try and hide the carnage of the battle, scrubbing away at the blood that is everywhere. It almost feels like you're just smearing it around, but eventually, you manage to get rid of most of it.

>Loot(r20)
>Other
>Leave
>>
>>1713274
>>Accept
Sure, thanks
>>
Rolled 15 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1713307
>Jippy

I proceed to put on a set of clean pants and start to peruse the store., wanting something useful for my meanderings.

>Lootinglootinglootinglooting
>>
>>1713292
Mother be with you. Go for the clothes, this skirt can only last so much.
>>
>>1713314
You sit down and they pass you the bottle of liquor. You take a pull. It's strong whiskey.

"Hey, man. We're organizing a hunting party. There have been some mountain lions that have been harassing a few of our hunters when they go for game out by the mountains. We're leaving tomorrow early in the morning. It's a ways away, but we can always use some extra manpower. If you don't have plans for the morning, you're welcome to join us."

>How do you reply?

>>1713315
You set about searching through the chaotic mess. You produce the following.

>1 backpack
>1 bedroll
>1 machete
1atk/round,1d8 dmg
>1 12ga Double Barrel Shotgun
2atk/round, 1d10, MagCap2
>6 12ga shells

Then, you hear the bell to the front door ring, and a half naked man with an animal pelt, some Spears, and a leafy bundle under his arm steps inside.

>>1713318
You make your way to the north end of town. You enter into a gas station piled high with supplies. The place is in absolute chaos, and a man, you assume to be the quartermaster, is sifting through it all and piling some things aside.

>What do you do?
>Plz roll20
>>
>>1713342
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x6, Rock, meatless bone, Torn jeans, t shirt), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

Sorting through the stuff, I start packing some of it away into the back pack as I hear the bell. Standing, I turn to the stranger. "Howdy, stranger! You a firstie? I'm Jippy! I'm looking after this place. If you is a firstie, then grab a shirt and some pants. I could set ya up with some work too, if'n ya like!"
>>
>>1713359
>9pm
>Barry
>How do you reply?
>Plzroll20
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1713342
Salute the quartermaster.
"Hello friend. Glad to get to know another soul. I've been sent here for garments"
>>
>>1713371
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x6, Rock, meatless bone, Torn jeans, t shirt), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

Rummaging about, I pull out a very mismatched set of clothes and set them down on the counter. "Well, then! Whets your name, friend? And please don't salute me, I been drummed out, EHEHEHEHEHEHEH."
>>
>>1713371
The quartermaster produces some clothes and you start to get dressed. As you do, however, you notice blood streaked on the floor, leading off behind a corner of the shop. A leg is sticking out.

>Play it cool (r20)
>Attack (r20)
>Leave
>>
>>1713378
The name is Barry. I've recently woke up in this paradise and intent to enjoy this new chance I've been given.

You work here?

Pick up the clothes
>>
>>1713390
You can always write in your own response too.
>>
>>1713390
Spirits are warning me, something isn't right here. Excuse myself and leave
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1713407
>Jippy

Waves and calls out, "Bye, Barry! Come back soon now, ya hear?" Once he's gone, I grab anything else I can carry and proceed out the back entrance or window or what have ya.

>Searchsearchsearchsearch
>>
>9:30pm

>>1713407
Without forewarning, you excuse yourself from the shop, and you step outside into the street.

>Tell someone
>Forget about it

>Go to church
>Go to fire
>Take road North/South/East/West
>Other

>>1713421
The man gets dressed and leaves, and you finish packing in your gear.

>Acquired canteen
>Acquired 2 MRE

You stand with your backpack ready, and you step outside through the back exit. You can see Barry in the street.

>Follow him (optional:sneak r20)
>Go to church
>Go to campfire
>Take road North South East West
>Other
>>
>>1713436
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x6, Rock, meatless bone, Torn jeans, t shirt, canteen, MRE x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

Jippy ain't dumb, I'mma go and leave now. That tribal guy is crazy, after what he done did... Wait, did he do something...? Did I do something...? Why do I smell blood...? Did that tribal kill something...? Huh.... I start walking, aiming for an exit out of town post-haste.
>>
>>1713458
>EASTEASTEASTEAST
>>
>>1713458
You start heading east, past the east gate as quickly as you can. You can't shake the feeling you just witnessed something terrible. You make your way past the gate, the gaurds let you pass, and you follow the road as it starts climbing uphill. It starts to wind through the woods.

>Stick to the road
>Go into the woods
>Other
>>
You people need to go to bed
>>
Rolled 14 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1713465
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x6, Rock, meatless bone, Torn jeans, t shirt, canteen, MRE x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

Moves off the road, hoping that crazy tribal feller ain't followin' me. I look about, searching for a tree with a nice set of branches to lay out on before climbing up to it and rolling out my bedroll. Gotta keep watch for strangers, though. I pull out my new gun and set up in my bedroll, waiting.

>SEARCH
>>
>>1713471
Exhaustion is real. I'm working on a fatigue system, so keep this in mind...

>Jippy
You find a rather large tree far enough from the road. You ascend it and lay out your bedrollare in one of the boughs, cradling your shotgun, before letting sleep over take you.
>>
OP HERE. This seems like a good breaking point. I will return later in the evening. Expect me about 9 or 10 west coast time for a couple hours. Let's see here...

>Barry receives 300 XP for hunting all day, and is presently asleep in the road of Philopolis until daybreak
>Jippy receives 200 XP for killing the quartermaster and 100 XP for playing it off like he runs the place. He is asleep in a tree until day real.
>Cory receives 400 XP for helping Canopy create infrastructure, and is asleep in Lief's house until daybreak
>Anne receives 100 XP for gambling like a boss, and is asleep in Canopys common lodge until daybreak.

Come back this evening and we will begin Day 2!

When you get there....
>Level 2 @ 1000 XP
>+5 HP
>+3 Skill Points
Try to put them in things you feel like you used frequently between levels, k?

Take it easy kids.
>>
>>1713501
Later op
>>
>>1713436
After 30 minutes of meditation you decide it's better to speak with the town elders about what you saw. Ask for these people's leader
>>
>>1713501
Sorry, had to leave home and couldn't post. See you guys later
>>
>>1713546
We will continue in the morning. For now, you'll just sleep the night at the church if that's ok with you, and you'll be in prime position to carry out your plan of action in the morning. That fine? I'm just gamed out right now n got work to do.
>>
>>1713546
See y'all later tonight. I'll be back around 9 or 10>>1713553
>>
Nice
I think i have 725 xp
Sweet
>>
>>1713558
Tis kay. That'll be like 1-2am here so I'll try to be awake to play a while.

Current stats
>Lvl 1 300/1000XP
>+1 to melee weapons, incendiary weapons and barter
Carrying
>1 leaf-bag with deer meat and leather
>1 stone salt
>3 wooden light spears dealing 1d4
>Philipolis set of clothes
>The spirits and the mother
>>
>>1713342
>>How do you reply?
That sounds great, I'm in want of some leather myself to make more clothes than I have at the moment.

>>1713501
>Cory receives 400 XP for helping Canopy create infrastructure, and is asleep in Lief's house until daybreak
That I am.
>>
OP reporting in.

The sun is setting in the real world, but it is rising on the field.

>Day 2
>7am
>Spawn field has moved

If anyone is around and would like to start their day, reply to this post with the following.
>Wake up
>>
>>1714793
>Wake Up
>Ask around for work
>>
>>1714793
>Wake up
>>
>>1714793
>Jippy

>Wake Up

"Gimme back ma beans!"
>>
>>1714812
You wake up inside the common lodge in the town of Canopy. The fire is being stoked by Rose, and you see her boiling water, probably for the morning meal.

You stand up. People are starting to pile into the common room. You see them in, clad in hide, carrying bows and axes and backpacks, getting ready for the day at hand. You walk up to them and ask them if they have any work. One of them turns to you.

"You look capable. Tell ya what. We're organizing a hunting party. We're going east into the hills to hunt some mountain lions. We hunt out there a lot, and they're getting bolder, trying to take kills from our men. Care to join? We leave after breakfast."

>Accept
>Decline
>Other

>>1714838
You wake up inside the church at Philopolis. People around you are stirring, when you see man wake up in a bedrollare, stark naked, with a gasp. He stands up, turns to a man sitting in an arm chair, and says, "damn bastard stabbed me!"

You can only assume he's speaking to someone in charge.

>Ignore the situation
>Speak
>Other

>>1714847
You arise with a start, grasping at the air, trying to grab your ethereal beans back from the murky void of sleep, but fail as you come to in the real world. You pack on your bed and climb down the tree. You're in the woods.

>Head deeper into the woods
>Take the road East/West
>>
>>1714858
Abso-fucken-lutely
>>
Rolled 4 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1714858
>Jippy

Gotta find a better place to set up camp. Damn tribal terrorists gonna come get me and my beans! They took mah corn already...

>Goin deeper, EHEHEHEHEH search.
>>
>>1714858
Seems like this man has been terrified in his sleep by evil. But it's a new day and you've got things to do. Like making rope
>Go outside the city and collect pastures to make rope
We need thick and thin rope
>>
>>1714867
"Welcome aboard, miss. Appreciate the enthusiasm. A lot of guys aren't looking forward to this. Damn lions are vicious dontcha know. We're partnering up for the mission. Lief says he's got another guy willing to join us, but he might be sleeping in right now. Thats ok, though. I hear he's quite the repair man. Would hate to have him wake up in the middle of nowhere trying to help us with lions, rather than helping out here. Though, to be honest, we would like him along, too!"

Rose is cooking the meal. It will be ready at 7:30am.

>>1714871
You make your way deeper into the woods. The terrain is rising, as you walk Eastward. The trees are thinning out slightly, and large stones are starting to dot the hillside.

>roll20

>>1714883

You ignore the shouting of the man, and step out into the street, and make your way into the field to gather cordage. You set about your task, and collect a large pial of foliage that you proceed to braid into sturdy rope.

>Acquired rope

>What do?
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1714889
>Jippy

Hrm, seems like maybe I can find more rocks here! Good, good, though this rock will beat all much better....
>>
>>1714889
Next is using somw of the knowledge you have from your past life and make some charqui. Use your saltstone to salt the deer meat and then put it to dry away from the beasts, hanging from a rope.

While you dry the meat, use the thin rope and the leather to make a good backpack
>>
>>1714889
>Wake up
>"I'M UP! I'M UP! Did I... ah... uh... miss anything?"
>>
>>1714908

Rocks, rocks everywhere, and as you pass through the field, you see them refracting sunlight. You examine it closer, and realize you've found iron.

In the distance you see the mountain face looming, and the mouth of a cave.

>Take some
>Go to cave
>Go to woods
>Go to road
>Other

>>1714912
You salt some meat, and suspend it out of the reach of animals. You set about piercing holes in your deer hide and lashing it with cord, and you craft a backpack.

>Acquired backpack
>Acquired salted meat

>What do?

>>1714915
You wake with a start. Lief is in your room, tying his boots up.

"You're awake, good. Come on, were going to the commons for breakfast. We'll meet everyone there. Take this, you'll need it today."

>Acquired Axe
1atk/round, 1d8

You two walk into the common lodge and sit around a table of hunters.

>7:30 am

Rose comes up and serves everyone breakfast, hot oatmeal with wild berries, and you all eat it down.

>Anne and Cory recover 2 HP

"Cory, " Lief says. "This one here is going to be your partner for the day. You two watch out to each other."

He motions to Anne.
>>
>>1714889
I'll wait for them then
>>
>>1714927
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x6, Rock, meatless bone, Torn jeans, t shirt, canteen, MRE x2, iron ore), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

Well, this might be useful! Mebbe I can make me some metal later, EHEHEHEHEH! Oooo, a cave!

>Go to cave carefully
>>
>>1714927
We've got enough now to part. Leave the city, pick up some stone in the way south to make a knife, an axe and a thick spear.
>>
>>1714942
You walk up to the mouth of the cave. It's dark in there. Too dark to see very far. Nothing stirs.

>What do?

>>1714948
On your way south, you pick up some stone, and stop to craft a stone spear, an axe, and a knife. The process will take you some time, and you will be finished by 8 am game time.

>>1714930
>>1714915
You two finish eating breakfast and head out to the vine covered trunk. You climb down and are now on the forest floor. Your party begins travelling east. The terrain begins to rise as you get closer to the hills. The trees fan out, an you see before you, canyons and steep inclines.

"This is the place. Anne, Cory, you two take the canyon. My team will head up the north slope, and the others will take the South face."

You and Cory descend into the canyon floor. It forks in two directions.

>Split up
>Take north for
>Take south for
>Other

>Please decide together
>>
>>1714964
>North fork
>South fork

Ahem.. stupid phone poster OP
>>
>>1714964
Sing the song of the ancients while working.
>>
>>1714964
>Jippy

I take the shirt from my pack and a spare shell. I carefully use my knife to undo the shell, and tilt it's buck shot back into the pack. I carefully pour and then rub the gunpowder into the shirt and wrap it finally around my meatless bone. Using the iron ore, I strike the knife to create sparks, lighting the shirt-torch and proceed cautiously onwards.
>>
>>1714968
>>South fork
I guess
>>
>>1714964
>South fork
Strength in numbers
>>
>>1714973
>8am

>Acquired knife
2atk/round, 1d4dmg
>Acquired Axe
1atk/round, 1d8dmg
>Acquired spear
1atk/round, 1d6dmg

You finish working and gather up your newly crafted tools. You strap on your backpack, and start down the road south. The road tucks into the woods. As it winds through the trees, you pass a burnt out car crashed into a metal barrier beside the road.

>Search the car (r20)
>Keep walking

>>1714975
>Lose 1 shotgun shell
Your torch comes to life. You cast light into the darkness, and step inside. You can see it goes back into the mountain a good ways. It's cool and damp inside. You walk into the cave, and it terminates at a large antechamber. The floor is littered with bones.

>(r20)
>What do?

>>1714979
>>1714989
You proceed into the South fork of the canyon. You walk maybe a hundred feet before you see a steep drop off. The floor is maybe 50 feet down from where you stand. A river flows along the bottom. The hillside is Rocky, steep, and uneven.

>Climb down (r20)
>Other
>Turn back
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1715008
>Climb down
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1715008
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x5, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, MRE x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

I do what any red blooded american does in any situation. I get ma gun. I ready it as I search about, carefully looking for signs of habitation, ready to boom their bedraggles off.
>>
>>1715016
Oh dear
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1715008
>Search the car
Perhaps we'll find a map to commence our travels?
>>
>>1715016
For something like this, Anne, you should add +1. Remember, you have an Athletics bonus. Climbing kinda falls under that category.

>>1715023
You step through the bone pile, when you hear a dragging sound coming from the way you just came, you look, and there's a bear, dragging a dead deer with it, back I to it's lair.

>Opposing check - 20

You let off a shotgun blast to catch the beast by surprise, but it must be too far away, because your weapon seems to have no effect, and the now agitated animal turns around, stands on it's hind legs, and let's out a roar before dropping on all fours and charging you.

>(r20)
>What do?

>>1715024
You watch Anne descend the wall of the canyon. As she's descending, the treachery of the canyon reveals itself as a rock gives way underfoot. However Anne keeps her composure and her grip, and continues her descent to the canyon floor.

>Climb down
>Leave
>Other

>>1715030
A fire has burned this car badly, destroying everything in the interior. However, you manage to jar open the glove box. You find a flashlight with charged batteries.

>Go down the road
>Go into the woods
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1715044
>>Climb down
>>
>>1715057
>GOD HAS ABANDONED ME

Anne if I die plz hold on to my stuff until I get back
>>
Rolled 15 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1715044
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x5, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, MRE x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

Jippy ain't nobody's meatburger! I throw ma torch at the walking gay-club enthusiast and roll out of his path!
>>
>>1715044
>Go into the woods
Mother has provided us with light. Truly this is a wonderful day
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1715059
Sure
>>1715044

>Keep climbing down
>>
>>1715057
>8:30am
You go to descend into the canyon. About halfway down, you feel a rock slip loose under your foot. You fall about 20 feet.

>Lose 4 HP

You both now stand on the canyon floor, when you hear a loud roar from the hills.

>Anne, Cory, roll20plz
>Wut do

>>1715060
>Opposing check 10

You toss your torch at the charging bear and it hits it square in the face, and sticks to it. As it nears you, you nimbly dodge to the side, and it crashes into the cave wall, jarring the torch loose before it ignites.

>Fire 57/100
>Roll1d6

>>1715064
You've reached the bottom in one piece. Cory comes down second, but takes a fall. It looks like it hurts. As you go to check and see if he's okay, a loud roar erupts from the hills.

>Roll20 wut do
>>
>>1715063
You make your way into the woods. As you walk, you come across an old trail, and you begin to follow it. It terminates at some power lines. There is a shack there, surrounded by a fence with a NO TRESPASSING sign, long worn. The gate is wide open.

>Go inside
>Climb the power lines
>Other
>Leave
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1715070
>Cory, roll20plz
I don't know what for so I can't apply a weapons bonus yet
>>
>>1715073
>Other
>Call out to the shack
"Hello? Is anybody home?!"
>>
>>1715074
Sorry, can't read.
Go check out the roar
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>1715070
>Jippy

Well, HOT dang! I reload and brace myself to roll again out of the way if'n I can't shoot the dern beast's face off with a double blast!
>>
>>1715070
>Check Cory for any injuries
>>
>>1715074
>Opposing check 2
You spot a mountain lion coming down the far slope. It gets to the canyon floor. It bares it's fangs at you and Anne.

>Wut do
>Roll20

>>1715075

You hear some clattering inside the shack, and a man comes out, holding a shotgun. He has a peg leg.

"What do you want?"

>How do you reply?

>>1715080
The bear walks up to you, and goes to swipe at you with a claw.

>Opposing check 14
>Lose 2 HP

You stand face to face with a pissed off bear.

> What do?
Roll20

>>1715084
Between the sounding of the roar and the fall, you do a quick cursory check of Cory for injuries. He'll be okay for now, with the adrenaline pumping in his veins, but he may have a hard time walking when the pain starts to kick in. However, behind you, a mountain lion has descended to the canyon floor and has started to circle the pair of you.

>Wut do?
Roll20
>>
>>1715090
>Snipe it's head with the spear
>>
>>1715090
Blessed be you, brother. I'm traveling through these woods and found upon your shack. I intent to keep going, but didn't want to intrude in this, your home.
>>
Rolled 11, 18 + 2 = 31 (2d20 + 2)

>>1715090
>Jippy

"You aint gettin ma beans, ya tasty morsel..." I shove the barrel of the gun under it's chin and pull both triggers, using the floor to brace the gun butt.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1715097
Forgot my roll
>>
Rolled 18 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1715090
>>Wut do
>>Roll20
Shoot with simple bow (1atk/round, 1d8 dmg)
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d8 + 1)

>>1715111
not really sure how success/dmg rolling works so rolling both
>>
>>1715103
"You got a funny ways of speaking, ya know that? Well... I spose all is well since you haven't come barging in weapons drawn. I'll give you a word of advice - if you're headed south you'll pass by the mall. Folks down there ain't right. They'll attack you on sight. Be careful down there. As for me, I'ma go inside. If ya ever wanna trade, just remember this place. I get some interesting odds n ends through here from time to time. They call me Seven."

>What do now?

>>1715104
>Opposing check 6
You brace your shotgun between the floor and the chin of the bear, and pull back on both triggers.

>Roll2d10

>>1715105
>>1715111
>Opposing check 6

The lion leaps into the air, claws outstretched at you, Anne, as you and Cory unload a volley. A spear and an arrow sink into the beast and it falls to the ground and tumbles.

>Anne roll 1d6
>Cory roll 1d8
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>1715118
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1715118
And then I'll shoot it with my laser sighted revolver
>>
Rolled 9, 8 = 17 (2d10)

>>1715118
>Jippy

As my trusty boom tube goes off, I dodge towards the opening of the cave, wanting to let my fire bone burn up whatever nest this little varmint gots.

>DAMAGE!!!!
>>
>>1715118
Spirits be with you Seven, I'll listen to your warning. I am in possession of some extra rope and charqui if you want to exchange.
>>
>>1715118
>>Cory roll 1d8
do I get a reroll? or do I gotta use this one >>1715114
>>
>>1715114
Shoot me an email, I'll doy best to explain it to ya if you're curious. The rules in the OP try to explain it too, but with freeform narrative elements, continuity is also a thing. Anyway...

>>1715120
>10 am
The lion falls in a crumbled heap on the ground before you and Cory. You produce your revolver and train it on the animal's head, but it does not stir. The canyon floor is quiet.

>Skin it
>Proceed deeper into the canyon
>Leave

>>1715126
"Well, what might you be looking for in return, stranger?"

>How do you reply

------

>Jippy

You unload both barrels point blank into the face of the bear, splattering brains and viscera across the walls of the cave. It slumps over dead.

Your torch starts to catch fire to the nest, purging it of old fleshy bits and overgrown moss and gathered brush.

>What do?
>>
>>1715131
>Skin it then proceed into the cave
>>
>>1715131
>>Skin it
need me some leather gloves and shoes so I don't cut myself on something with my luck
also armor and a bag to carry my stuff
>>
>>1715131
>Jippy
>Backpack(bedroll, 12ga shells x2, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, MRE x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

I whisper my name as i watch the sweet gore fling about the cave. Standing and brushing myself off, I shove dirt over the flaming detritus. Once I'm sure the flames are out on everything but my torch, I pick it up and lean it against the cave, making sure there is no flammables under it. I then proceed to pile some of the other stuff closer to the cave entrance to make a sort of fire pit. Once it's done, I start carving up the bear and deer. Good vittles here, EHEHEHEH
>>
>>1715138
Also, retrieve arrow
>>
>>1715131
We're in need of a sleepingbag and directions to guide us. The name is Barry
>>
>>1715134

>Corey Acquired 1 arrow
The two of you set to work on the animal. In no time, you procure it's hide and agree to split it's leather at a later time. Then you proceed up to the cave where it came from. As you approach, you hear it's mewling cubs, still unweaned and helpless.

>Kill them
>Spare them

Please decide together.

>>1715142
You set about cleaning up the den for yourself. It's rather cozy in here. Once you burn away the detritus, you set about skinning the bear and the deer for yourself. You will complete this task by 11am game time.

>>1715147
"A sleeping bag, eh? They're in high demand around here... But I have a spare. I'll trade for the meat. Deal?"

"As for directions, it depends on what you're looking for. Anything in particular you're looking to find stranger?"
>>
>>1715152
>Please decide together.
I do not want to EXTINCT the mountain lions, but if they are unweaned will they not just starve if left in the wilderness?

Also we should save the meat from the one we killed earlier, waste not want not
>>
>>1715152
"Deal, brother. I'm in search of plains, looking for a mount to travel together soul and flesh. Would you know a place like that Seven? I was born back just yesterday and don't know much about this land"
off to get some sleep at least, will check in the morning. Thanks for running op
>>
>>1715152
If they're alone they're going to die later, save them the hunger pains and kill them now
>Retrieve spear and headstab each one, quick and painless
You okay with that?
>>1715163
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1715152
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x5, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete
>Cave Stash(Bear mat, Bear bones, Deer Meat, Deer Bones, Iron rocks, bedroll, MRE x2)

I roll out my bed roll and begin organizing. I grab two of the larger ribs and set them up at the entrance, the skulls of my two kills adorning them. "Okay you two. I know we all been havin our diffences, but nows we gotta watch out for each other. You keep watch and give a yell if ya be seein' anything weird." I go outside with ma trusty boom stick and search about for useful stuff, including but not limited to wood.
>>
>>1715167
sounds good, they can be used for leather and meat as well

Soft, soft, soft baby mountain lion skin gloves
>>
Last post for the night, then I'ma do XP and rain check til tomorrow.

>>1715164
>Acquired bedroll
>Lose charqui

"A mount, huh? I've heard there's a ranch in the mountains to the west. A guy lives out there raising cattle. He's not very friendly to outsiders, but that may be your best bet. If you go to Philopolis and follow the road West, you'll find something. Of course you could just find a derelict vehicle n get it working but I can understand the appeal of a living companion."

"As for plains, I hear if you head far to the East, there are rolling grasslands, but I've never been. That's about all I got for you stranger. Ya need anything else?"

>How do you reply

>>1715173
You set up your skills at the mouth of the cave, and go out to gather some basics. You get enough wood for a fire, and that's about it.

>What do?

>>1715174
You two set about summarily executing mountain lion cubs, and take their hides and meat. You stand at the mouth of the cave now, at the end of the canyon.

>Leave
>Other
>>
And a drumroll PLEASE...

>Barry gains 100 XP for being crafty
>Cory and Anne receive 150 XP for killing a mountain lion, and 25 for killing it's cubs, you cold heartless bastards
>Jippy gains 200 XP for killing a beer and taking it's cave

Have a great night guys. I'll be around about 11 or 12 tomorrow. Goodnight.
>>
>>1715183
>>Leave
travel to the north fork now that the southern end has been cleared

good night OP
>>
>>1715183
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x5, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete
>Cave Stash(Bear mat, Bear bones, Deer Meat, Deer Bones, Iron rocks, bedroll, MRE x2)

I start stacking the wood out front, then use the bear and deer sinew to tie it all together, mixed with bones to make a crude wall. Once this is up, I'm gonna start building a regular fie, hot enough for it's coals to sustain itself if I fall asleep. "Ol Jippy ain't got no reason to hate yea Billy, you just was defendin' ya own home. It's all good in the hood. Now, if'n you try something stupid while I'm asleep, I might have a problem then."
>>
>>1715188
900XP!
Yus
G'night op!
>>
>>1715183
Leave
>>
OP here. Meant to get at you guys sooner but it's been a busy morning, and I have to head somewhere for a bit. Won't be available for midday session today, but I'll be around tonight. Take it easy.
>>
>>1716327
Shiiiiiiiiet
Give it hard op.
L8er
>>
OP reporting in. Here a little earlier than planned, but that's ok. Gotta go do things later tonight so I figured we would get started before that time came. If anyone is present, just type

>Continue

And we will pick right up with where ya left off.

>11 am
>>
>>1717458
>Jippy
>Continue
>>
>>1717463
You stand in the antechamber of your cave. You've burned out the bears den, set skills on stakes at the entrance, and set about gathering firewood. As you head back into the woods to get more firewood, you hear a cart in the distance, rattling down the road.

>Ignore it
>Approach (optional: stealth roll20)
>Other
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1717470
>Jippy

"Well who dat der, now?" I approach cautiously, gun ready to raise in an instant if they be trying to get ma beans or be that crazy tribal feller....
>>
>>1717482
>Opposing check 5

You creep up to the tree line, and hide behind a rather large push, and peer out at the road, gun at the ready. You see a cart, drawn by a donkey, loaded heavily, the carriage sagging slightly. A large black cloth covers it's cargo from prying eyes. Sitting at the reigns is a man, swathed in a black cloak, hunched over, his face obscured from vision. He has not noticed you.

>Reveal yourself
>Remain hidden
>Attack (r20)
>Other
>>
>>1717489
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x2, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

I call out to the hunched figure, "Ho now, you a turrurist?" My trusty boomtube stays lowered but somewhat pointed toward him.
>>
>>1717513
The man pulls back at the reigns and the donkey stops. The cart comes to a stop. The man hope off the front of the cart and onto the ground. You still can't see his face. He turns in your direction, and motions for you to approach.

"Need anything? Missing anything?" He says in a raspy, gurgling voice.

>Approach
>Keep distance
>Speak
>Attack (r20)
>Other
>>
>>1717529
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x2, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

"You got corn? They took ma corn." I keep my distance but start to relax a bit. He seems friendly enough! Wonder if he's a not crazy tribal...
>>
>>1717539

He shakes his head.

"No corn."

He repeats himself.

"Need anything? Missing anything?"

He motions for you to come to the back of the cart, presumably, to show you his wares.

>Approach
>Speak
>Attack (r20)
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>1717551
>Jippy

I move a bit closer towards the back of his wagon, keeping a bit off. "I just tol you I was missing corn, dunno anythin' else. Whatchoo got, Cloaky McCloakerson?"
>>
>>1717569
He pulls back the heavy black sheet covering the back of the wagon. Underneath, there's a mountain of viscera, some human, some not, sorted. There are piles of bones, organs, limbs, meat, all organized, by species and function. He repeats his question.

"Need anything? Want anything?"

>How do you respond?
>>
>>1717586
>Jippy

"Oh, you a hunter! Ah, why didn' ya say so? Well, lessee. I've got some bear and dear meat, if'n ya mind I get some of those extra ribs." I set my gun down lower, more relaxed now that I guess he ain't such a bad guy.
>>
>>1717600
"Bring it to me... I will wait."

He covers the gore in his cart with the sheet, and sits on top of the edge.

>Return with meat
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>1717458
>Continue
>>
Yoooo
>>
>>1717608
>Jippy
>Cave Stash(Bear bones, Deer Bones, Iron rocks, bedroll, MRE x2)

I bring back the meat and start chatting him up as he inspects. "So, Cloaky, mind if I call ya Cloaky? Where ye be headed? Yer the first sommat sane person I've found out here. There's this crazy tribal feller, I think he killed someone, I think for a piece of toast. Anywhos, I been think of settlin round up here, mebbe we can work a trade Depot thing, eh?"
>>
>>1717625
>11:30
>>1717633
You both awake from a brief rest at the bottom of the canyon

>Heal 2 HP

The sun is high in the sky, and there's still one more ravine in the canyon to check.

>Proceed to north for
>Other

Please decide together.

>>1717643

He doesn't respond at first. He takes the meat, and hands you a rack of nonspecific ribs. Then, he speaks.

"West, for now... To the sea."

"If you require our services, mark yourself on the map. We will at you to our rounds."

He produces a map from his pocket and points out your current location.

>Mark yourself on the map
>Other (what do)
>>
>>1717663
>>Proceed to north fork
>>
>>1717663
>To the north!
>>
>>1717663
>Jippy
>Cave Stash( Bear bones, Deer Bones, Iron rocks, bedroll, MRE x2)

I grin and mark my spot on the map. I stick my hand out to him, intending to shake. "I'm Jippy, Cloaky!"
>>
>>1717705
You and Anne make your way to the canyon wall, and climb out. It's a lot easier ascending and you make your way out with relative ease.

You two proceed into the north fork of the canyon. You round a corner, and reach it's terminating point, and you see, sitting upon a stone in the middle of nowhere, an old man in rags, eyes closed, sitting cross legged. He does not stirs as you approach him.

>Speak
>Leave and find the hunting party
>Attack (r20)
>Other
>>
>>1717719
He turns away from you, his business concluded, and climbs into the front of the carriage, taking hold of the reigns. His donkey, which has barely moved the entire time, begins to wall as he snaps the reigns. He leaves you there, alone at the side of the road, holding a rack of ribs in your arms

>What do?
>>
>>1717733
>>Speak
"Hi there!"
>>
>>1717741
>Jippy

I watch him go, shrug and make my way back to my cave. Once, I'm going to continue fortifying my new fortess of smellitude.
>>
>>1717751
The old man opens one eye. He picks up a cane, and hobbles closer to you, examining you and Anne very closely.

"Hrmmmmm... You're not my grandkids! Who are you?... Who am I?" He trails off, and then he comes to again.

"What business have you in these canyons, and why do you interrupt meditation? Hmmm?"

>>1717759
You stumble back to your cave, rack of ribs in hand, and set them down in the antechamber. You look around, and decide this place would look better with spikes, or deadfalls, or a shotgun tripwire... But what to do, and how to do it?
>Build fortifications(r20)
>>
>>1717771
I am here as part of a hunting party sent to remove the local mountain lions who have become quite aggressive lately towards people who come here. Are you sure it's safe for you to meditate here?
>>
>>1717771
We're hunting for beasts that have been harassing some people, how about you old timer?
>>
>>1717780
>>1717781
"Mountain lions?! Surely, you must be LION for I haven't seen any beasts in these MEOWNTAINS! Ohohohohoho..."

"But I digress... I've been coming here for quite some time, and I know how to move through these hills without attracting... Undesirable company? Yes, that. Which means surely, your company must be desirable, for you have found me, yes, yes..."

"Well, young man, if you're so concerned about this old man's safety, perhaps you might care to escort me out of this canyon?"
>>
>>1717800
We could escort you to the village if you'd like
>>
>>1717818
>>1717800
Yeah, do you live nearby?
>>
>>1717818
He considers your offer.

"Well, perhaps that may be for the best. Allow me to gather my things..."

He picks up a backpack and a large crystal you can only assume to be his rock, and for the time being, he joins your party.

>>1717821
"Hrmm! That actually sounds better. Tell me, you all look rather weary from your mornings task. Perhaps you might like to come for a cup of tea and some lunch? A boar died in the pitfall I built the other day, we could roast it up and you could have a rest before you head back to.. wherever you said you came from."

>Accept
>Decline
>>
>>1717837
>>Accept
Sounds great, thanks for the offer
>>
>>1717837
Ask what's his rock made of?
>>
>>1717854
>>1717853
>12 Noon
"This old thing? Oh, it's just a quart. You know some people believe crystals can harness and channel energy. Silly, I know, I know, but an old man like me, well, don't be surprised if I have a few superstitious beliefs of my own. Have I ever told you, I'm old? I'm very old."

"Of course, of course! It's just through the woods here, that wooden shack in the distance, here we are..."

He opens the door to a cluttered little shack in the woods. Inside, it's stuffed to the brim with oddities and curious and relics. A fire burns in the hearth, a pot of water bubbling over it. He leaves you two unattended for a second while he steps outside, and comes back, carrying a boar in his arms. He clears some space in the kitchen, and sets to work butchering the carcass. He sets out some strips of bacon on a pan and sets it in the fire. The oils pop and sizzle as the meat cooks.

"So, tell me a little about yourselves... Have you been here long?"
>>
>>1717896
>"So, tell me a little about yourselves... Have you been here long?"
I woke up, oh, about yesterday? Yeah, I haven't been here long.
>>
>>1717909
"And have you noticed anything strange? Anything peculiar or uncanny that stands out to you since you've arrived?"

"Perhaps a better question, then, is rather have you ever wondered why you? Or how did you get here? Or why those of us who have been here for so long keep waking up, as it were? Why, damnit, when I die, do I wake up the next day gasping for air, as if awakened from sort of nightmare? HMMM???"

He leans in close, his voice drops to a whisper.

"The answer, my friends is obvious... This place is supernatural. This place is cursed.

He bangs his first on the table emphatically.

>How do you reply
>>
>>1717896
Nope, same as Cory
I've been hunting and exploring for most of my time
>>
>>1717935
>How do you reply
"You have a good point, you really do. I hadn't given it much thought, and even if I had, I still haven't been here long enough to think about it like you have."
>>
>>1717935
But cursed how?
>>
>>1717957
"It would only make sense then, wouldn't it, that the forces that bind us here and create and change this world might be manipulated. I'm on the verge of a breakthrough, and I must be judicious with who I reveal my studies to. They can't be one of those... Butchers that roam the mountains and vales. You two are new here, you may not have seen them yet. Deformed monstrosities beneath black robes, pulling their carts full of flesh... They can never know, or they'll become unstoppable."

"Come back at sunrise. By then, I'll be ready. I have something I wish to show you then."

He finishes up, and goes back to the fire. He pulls the bacon out, and serves it up on a platter. He pours tea from a large carafe and serves everyone. You eat and are sated.

"You're welcome to hang about if you like, but I will be unavailable at the present moment, for there is much to prepare."

>Stay
>Go to (location)
>Rendezvous with the hunting party
>Other

>>1717962
"Of this I am not sure, or if there is a way to dispel it. However, should you find a way, by all means, use it, for I know many that in their old age wish to leave the savagery of this place behind, and accept the slumber of death."
>>
>>1718008
>Rendezvous with the hunting party
>>
>>1718019
You set off back into the woods, and follow the edge of the hills due north to the canyon entrance. You can see members of the hunting party coming back, carrying meat, furs and pelts of dead mountain lions. They see you and Cory in the distance approaching through the tree line and wave at you. Lief approaches.

"How was it down there? You guys don't look any worse for wear. We're fairly certain the canyon is cleaned out. We're gonna head back to Canopy and start cooking these up. Y'all are welcome to join or catch up later."

>Go with
>Go to location (write in)
>Other
>>
>>1718037
We'll catch up later, we have some bussines to take care of
>Give hide and meat
>Go back to the old man
>>
>>1718045
>12:30pm

You come back to the shack. The door is wide open. The old man is sitting out back taking long, thoughtful draws from a pipe. He sees you approach.

"Yes?"
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1717771
>Jippy

I set to work, using the sinews and bones and building the best that I can.
>>
>>1718056
Just hang out inside until he's ready
>>
>>1718064

Using sinew and bone, you set to work making a simple net, with a tripwire, to drop down and ensnare Intruders.

>Avoid check - 12

>What do you do?

>>1718065
The old man stops you before you step inside his house.

"I won't have anything particularly impressive ready until tomorrow, but I suppose, I could show you something..."

He closes his eyes in meditation, and stands still, his palm outstretched. He breathes deeply, and as he exhales, a small flame comes to life in the palm of his hand. He holds it for a second, and then, when he opens it eyes, it goes up in a small puff of smoke. The palm of his hand is slightly singed, and you can smell burnt hair.

"Be warned, it can be a double edged sword... Would you like to learn? I would teach you, but it will take some time."

>Accept
>Decline
>>
>>1718094
Maybe some other time. Do you know of anyone else that can do this, and do you know how far it can go in terms of power?
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1718094
>Jippy

Satisfied that the sinew net was set well enough, I just need something to take the edge off....

NEED ME SOME OF DOSE NATURAL HIGHS!!!!!

>Searching for druuuuugs
>>
>>1718094
>Accept
>>
>>1718111
>1pm
"If it is powerful enough to hold us here, and even to keep us from dying, I imagine it to be quite potent. I would show you something far more devastating, but I would rather not destroy myself, or my house."

"As for others, the only ones I can think of who might even have an inkling of awareness of it are those butchers. They call themselves face stealers. I do not think, however, that they understand how to harness it quite like I."

"I will be here for the next two days. I movey camp regularly. If your curiosity gets the best of you, do come back between now and then."

"It will not be easy. I can't guarantee your safety while I instruct you. You may find your efforts come to naught. But I can try."

>What do?

>>1718133
You wander out of your cave, and you find some mushrooms growing at the edge of the woods. You're not sure what species they are, but they could be worth trying.

>Pick some
>Eat some
>Other

>>1718140
"Ahh, you, however, we can begin right away. Come with me to the back, and we shall begin."

He leads you into the backyard, leaving Cory out front. He's built an odd little shrine there, with large stones covered in odd inscriptions at the cardinal directions. He instructs you to close your eyes and clear your head of thoughts.

>(r20)

------

Cutting here guys. Gotta go do stuff, figure we are at a good breaking point.

As it goes...

>Anne and Cory receive 150 XP for meeting a curious old man and escorting to his house and believing his bullshit
>Jippy receives 100 XP for trapping his lair and 50 XP for trying to start his own town, the Fortress of Smellitude

Goodnight everyone. I'll be around soon. I'll do a midday session tomorrow, but during the evening I might go to a show. I'll keep ya posted
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1718157
>Think of debilitating lewd thoughts
And I leveled up, awww Yeh
>>
>>1718157
Aldo
Later op!
>>
I had a lot of crazy shit happen jesus this thread built up quick.

Am I still in the game? anyway for me to play catch up?
>>
>>1718781
Same here, lost last session
>>
>>1718157
>Jippy

I bend over and pick a couple, pocketing all but one. This I nibble a bit of the stem as I continue my search.
>>
Hello friends, tis I, OP. It's time for an afternoon session. I'll be here for an hour or two. Let's jump on in to it.

Yes, William and Barry, y'all are still here. Whenever you are absent for a session, you are assumed to either be busy at a stated task, or asleep wherever you were at your last post. So.

Day 2
>1 pm

>William
You come to, inside Trash's warehouse. It's about mid day. You shake the edge of sleep off.

"Hey man, you missed the feast last night, and I had to stay up all night cooking amphetamine by myself. Let me down on that one, man...

>How do you reply?
>What do you do?

--------

>Barry

You're not sure how long you've been asleep before, but you wake up outside the electrical shack. Seven sits on an old chair.

"You've been out for awhile."

>What do you do?

---------

>Anne
You close your eyes, and try to do as the old man Instructs.

>Opposing check 15

All that comes to mind, rather than serene, meditative calm, is images of half naked men clad in leather. Your loins froth slightly.

>What do?

-----

>Cory
You have decided to leave the old man for now. You stand in the woods on the edge of the clearing.

>Where do you go?
>What do

-----
>Jippy
You pick the mushrooms and nibble on the stems. As time passes, everything starts to feel kind of.... Juicy. Almost like you're walking on clouds through a cartoon.

>What do?
>>
>>1719540
>Jippy

I giggle a bit and start to skip slowly, seeing how high I can go. After about a minute I try to run through a tree, because I remember doing that back in the military, on that special base... "Ol' Jippy misses those days...."
>>
>>1719551
You skip merrily through the woods

>Acquired 3 psychedelic mushrooms

As you walk, you come to the road, and in the middle, you see a deer. However, something is off about it. It's missing a leg... It's missing it's skin. Where it's ribs are, you see it's missing chunks of meat.

It looks up, sees you and freezes.

>What do?
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1719558
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x2, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, Jippyshrooms x3), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

I smile broadly. This thing ain't real, heheheh! I raise my hand and form my hand into a gun and pull the trigger. "Bang!"
>>
>>1719571
The creature remains standing, staring at you. Then it turns away and starts to run off to the brush, hobbling away on 3 legs. You are left there alone.

>Take road East/west
>Go to location
>Other
>>
>>1719594
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x2, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, Jippyshrooms x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

The fear beam worked! EHEHEHEHEH.... I turn and start going east down the road
>>
>>1719627
>1:30 pm
You start heading east on the road. It starts climbing uphill into the mountains. In the distance look derelict gas station, it's windows smashed out, old dust covered cars sitting abandoned in the parking lot. There's a service shop and a convenience store. Both have already been clearly pillaged.

>Investigate the ruins
>Keep walking east
>Go into the woods
>Other
>>
>>1719540
I've traveled long through the realms of the wise ones. Time to travel on my feet now. Goodbye Seven
>March to the West of Philopolis
>Collect some medicinal herbs on the way
>>
>>1719665
Please roll a 20 for your search
>>
Rolled 7 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1719658
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x2, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, Jippyshrooms x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete

Awww... The Jippyshrooms is fadin.... Ah well, gonna see whassa this place...

>Investigator alligator
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1719677
>>
>>1719694
You walk into the gas station and search the convenience store first. Amongst the trash, you turn up a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. You search the auto shop, you find an old generator, and on top of a hydraulic lift is parked an old Camaro, it's hood popped, missing a tire.

>What do?

>>1719699
You search the woods intently as you travel towards Philopolis, but you have no success in finding any herbs.

You make your way through town and pass out the West gate headed towards some hills in the distance. The road winds off into the woods. As you round a corner, you see a deer. It takes you a moment to adjust to the shock, however, because this deer is missing a leg. It's muscles ripple, exposed to the sunlight, devoid of it's hide. Bits of meat are missing off it's ribs.

>What do you do?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1719540
Caaaaaalm down
>>
>>1719738
The mother be with us. Is the creature hurt or is some evils hunting from its insides?
>Approach slowly while examining the surroundings for predators and watching the deer
>>
>>1719738
>Jippy

Well hey now... A Cammy! I go over and look inside, checking to see if it has keys. If so, Im gonna crank it!
>>
>>1719746
>2pm
>Opposing check 9

You close your eyes again, purging the thoughts of half naked animal men from your mind, and focus on your breathing, as per the old man's instructions. You envision a ball of light and heat growing in your hand as you exhale and breathe life into it.

"Open your eyes" the old man says softly.

In the palm of your hand is a small flame. You manage to hold it only for a second before it fizzles out.

>Acquired Burning Hands
Range: touch, 1 atk/round, 1d6 fire

>>1719762
It raises it's head as you approach and locks eyes with you. It remains motionless and still. No other animals stirs, except for some birds in the trees. It looks like the animal has been skinned alive, and it's ribs look like they've been eaten away. You notice teeth marks.

>What do?

>>1719768
You climb up the hydraulic lift until you're level with the can of the car, and clamber inside. Sure enough, there are keys in the ignition. However, the engine doesn't start when you turn the key.

>What do?
>>
>>1719786
>Half-naked animal men
Wot
Either way
HOLY FUCK
I CAN CAST FIRE
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>1719786
>Jippy

I check the gas gauge and look for filled gas canisters, or if the pumps work.
>>
>>1719786
Some unholy is tainting this creature. We must give him back to the mother, so she can heal it.
>Take the spear and keep approaching the deer
>>
>>1719800
"It's astounding, isn't it?" He smiles at you. "I'm sure there's other things you can do, too, but only time and experience will unlock these secrets to you."

>What do?

>>1719803
You search for gas. You find some empty cans. The power to the station is off. If only somehow you could get the power for the place working...

>>1719813
Roll20 plz
>>
>>1719832
>Jippy

I go over to the generator and try and start it.
>>
>>1719832
I saw glimpses of half naked men and animal men, what was that all about? Was it me or..?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1719832
Mother help me!
>>
>>1719841
It roars to life, and the lights to the station flicker on. You sit in the auto shop, the generator running, and power restored, for now.

What do?

>>1719857
LMAO... You posted something about envisioning naked people jokingly. It's on one of your spoilers. I figured id run with it. Anyway...

You stand in the clearing behind the old man's house, having learned to conjure fire.

>What do you do?
>>
>>1719869
You raise your spear as you approach the mutilated animal, steeling yourself to end it's misery. You jab it with your spear.

>Roll1d6>>1719872
>>
>>1719872
I know lol but the animal men bit kinda threw me off
Prepare to go back to the village, Cory's with me right? Passed out I assume
>>
>>1719887
Yes. Are you gonna drag him with you?
>>
>>1719898
Nah
Better
Princess Carry him
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>1719879
Mother will purify you!
>+1 to melee
>>
>>1719872
>Jippy

I grab some cans and check the pumps. If working, I'll fill them and the cammy up and then shut down the generator. I then try starting the car again.
>>
>>1719904
Roll a 20 for endurance.

>Where are you going?

>>1719909
You stab the already wounded deer, straight into it's heart, exposed and beating. The animal slumps over, dead.

>What do?
>>
>>1719919
You head up to the pumps with a gas can. Sure enough, they're on. The screen flashes "insert credit card or see attendant".

>What do?
>>
Rolled 18 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1719925
>Back to the forest village
Does my +1 to athletics and endurance work here?
If not just ignore the 1
>>
>>1719925
Now you go and meet with her dyingone. I shall take care of the unholy. How has he marked you?
>Examine the creature's wounds
>>
>>1719941
>>Jippy
>>+1 Ranged, Search, Drugs
>>Backpack(12ga shells x2, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, Jippyshrooms x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete
>>Cave Stash( Bear bones, Deer Bones, Iron rocks, bedroll, MRE x2)

I go inside and check the register area for the pump release and activate it so that i can get reasonably enough gas for the cans and the car.
>>
>>1719946
(Yes it does)

>1:30pm
You pick Cory up and sling him over your shoulders, and head off into the woods. Its a long walk, but you make it without needing to rest or being accosted. You make your way to the town of Canopy, and reach the base of the great tree, trunk covered in vines. A rope hangs down from up above, recently installed by Cory to haul up larger items from the forest floor. You lash the rope around Cory's waste and operate the crank, lifting him into the trees. Then, you ascend the trunk yourself up to the catwalk, and until Cory.

>What do?

>>1719953
The wounds are old. The bite marks have begun scar tissue. This animal has been surviving without it's leg or rib meat or skin for quite some time. As for how, it lost these things, that remains enigmatic.

>What do

>Jippy
You step inside, and find the cash register. You activate the pump release when the generator hiccups and the lights flicker. You had better get this done quick...

So you step out, and fill the cans. You return to the auto shop, climb the lift, and pour fuel into the car and generator. However, the engine still does not fire.

>What do
>>
>>1719997
>Jippy

I go out and check the engine, inspecting it closely.
>>
Rolled 18, 6 = 24 (2d20)

>>1719997
>Set him down on that place for sleep
>Go hunting
Again
> Wonder about about fuzzy n sexy animal men
Rolling for both actions
>>
>>1720009
Roll20

>>1720016
You haul Cory to the common lodge and lay him down inside. Then, you set about down to the forest floor to hunt for game. You search about for signs of game, but the forest is quiet right now.

>What do?
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1720039
>Jippy
>>
>>1719997
>Inspect the soil. Try finding out where the deer came from
>>
>>1720039
>Hide in a bush and wait
>And keep fantasizing about dem animal men :^]
>>
>>1720044
You look under the hood of the car, and you see that the wiring to the engine is undone. The spark plugs won't ignite until you restore the circuit. It will take you until 2pm to complete the task.

>Complete the circuit (r20)
>Other
>Leave
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1720054
>Jippy

I go out and turn off the generator to save energy before returning to try and fix the wiring.
>>
Last post for the session guys. Then I'll dole out XP. I'm not gonna be around later tonight, by the way. Headed out this evening.

>2pm
>>1720047
You see the animal's tracks leading off into the woods. You follow them, and come to a large clearing, waist high grass surrounded by woods. Without warning, a naked man stands up in the field, holding a chunk of iron ore in his hand. His other arm is missing at the shoulder.

>What do?

>>1720052
You go to hide in a bush, and wait for some game to come to you.

>Roll20

>>1720061
You connect all the wires under the hood. Satisfied with your work, you turn the key in the ignition, and the engine roars to life. Now to get it off of the lift..

>What do?
>>
Rolled 15 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1720088
>Jippy

Gonna first find and attach a tire, if I can!

>searchingsearchingsearching
>>
>>1720088
And here we go...

>Jippy gets 100 XP for fixing up a car
>Barry gets 100 XP for killing a deer
>Anne gets 100 XP for being a good friend and channeling fire

Anne, you are level 2 now. You enjoy a Max HP of 15, and get an additional +1 to the following skills.

>Sneak
>Ranged Weapons
>Search

See y'all later
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1720117
Later op!
>>1720088
>>
>>1720117
Additionally, William, if you return, you are still at Trash's warehouse in the raider fort. You have been asleep this whole time. Current game time is Day 2, 2 pm.
>>
>>1720117
Later OP!

Barry
>Stats
500/100XP
+1 to melee, incendiary and barter
>Carrying
Stone spear, knife and axe
3 light wooden spears
Leather backpack
Rope
Philopholis set of clothes
A salt stone
The mother and the spirits
>>
I should also make a sheet here, just in case.

Anne Lvl 2
100/1000XP

>Stats
Athletics +1
Endurance +1
Melee Weapons +1
Sneak +1
Ranged Weapons +1
Search +1

>Inventory
Backpack
Fancy Coat
Leather Clothes (Worn)
Spear: 1d6+1 dmg.
Flint
.44 Magnum Revolver, Holster with Laser Sight: 1d8+2 dmg.
48 .44 Magnum Rounds
>>
Good afternoon friends. Tis I, OP, back for another round. After today's session(s), I will be starting a new thread for it seems like this one is about to slide off the deep end of the catalog.

If you guys are around, please post
>Continue
And we'll get right into it from where we left off.

>2:30 pm
>>
Also, I will accept one new player. If you would like to join...

>Use character name in name field
>Customize your rock
>Choose an occupation for skill bonuses
>Keep a character sheet
>10 HP @ lvl 1
>Reply to the following prompt

You wake up naked in a field with a rock. You stand in waist high grass. To the north, you see a road, running East and West. To the east, you can see a pier going out to see about a mile, with an old rusty ferris wheel and a line of old shops. There's a road running the coast going north and south. To the east, the road inclines upwards, and you lose sight of it off into the woods.

>Where do you go?
>What do you do?
>>
>>1723970
AHEM...
>Edit - pier to the WEST.
>>
>>1723970
>Also, I will accept one new player. If you would like to join...
Did someone leave?
>>1720128
>>1718781
>>
>>1723985
No. But I figure I can up my player capacity by one. Not everyone is on every day or every session. Besides, the more populated the field, the more likely for player interactions and shenanigans.
>>
>>1723952
>Continue
"Who is there?"
>>
>>1724053
The man looks at you, and raises her rock, meeting at you.

"Who are you? You ain't one of them cannibals are you?
>>
>>1723970

Silver Rock
Used to be an pharmaceutical, so +1 barter +1 drugs +1 herbs?

I go to the pier
>>
>>1724092
Welcome Jonny! +1 to Barter, Drugs, and Medicine.

You make your way to the old pier, the waves lapping up gently along its pillars. An old carnival site sits there, derelict. Many old restaurants and stores sit there, vacant. In the distance, to the South, you can see a shipyard. The road to the north tucks into the hills.

>What do you do?
>>
>>1724070
"Cannibals? No brother, I am simply Barry. What are these cannibals you talk about?"
>>
>>1724114
"You haven't met em yet, have you?... They're out there, Barry. They're everywhere. I was down in Malla Malla, last I remember, and they shot me dead... That was... I don't know how long ago. Now I'm here."
>>
>>1724105
scream out loud: Anyone there?
if no response going to the stores to search for clothes
>>
>>1724147
Your shout echoes over the vacant pier, but nobody responds. It seems quiet.

You make your way through the shops. Most of them have been picked clean.

>Roll20 to search
>>
>>1723952
>Jippy

>Continue
>>
>>1724161
dice+1d20
>>
>>1724121
"I woke just the day before, but demons are the same no matter what form they take. What is Malla kMalla?"
"My destiny is west, you going there?"
>>
>>1724167
how do I roll? sorry, new to qst...
>>
>>1724164
You set about searching for a spare tire. There are some cars in the parking lot, and it looks like one of them has wheels of the same diameter. However, removing it without a jack and a socket wrench is near impossible.

>What do

>>1724167
Post in options field dice+1d20

>Barry
"Malla Malla lies to the South of Philopolis. It used to be a strip mall. People have moved in there since... I guess, whatever the hell happened happened. We figured it might be a good place to get gear, but the place is booby trapped, and filled with wicked people."

"No, I'm not going west. I have to findy friends, and make sure they haven't met with a fate worse than I... And then, I'm going to get revenge on those bastards for taking my arm. Care to help?"

>Accept
>Decline
>>
File: tegaki.png (1KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
1KB, 400x400px
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1724167
>>
Rolled 11 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1724199
>Jippy

Well, this cammy ain't goin' anywhere without a tire. I go to search for tha dang thang.
>>
>>1724203
You set about turning over the ruins if the shops. You find some pants and a shirt that says Paradise Pier.

>Acquired clothes

>What do you do?
>>
>>1724214
You turn over the auto shop, and find a jack and a socket wrench. You go outside, jack the car, and take the tire, and go back to the El Camino. You put it on the car.

>What do?
>>
>>1724199
"Ah yes, Seven warned Barry about that evil place. Yes, we can help you deal with these demons"
>Accept
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1724215

Going to search for food on the restaurants, weapons, medicine and stuff around the pier, later I am going to the shipyard
>>
>>1724218
>Jippy

I checktires for air first, then the hydraulic lift to see if it needs power. If it does, I will turn back on the generator to lower my new cammy down. Once it's lowered and ready, I want to check and see if there's anything else I can load up into the cammy. I might start using this as a forward base, but I want to see if the generator can be moved, even if piece by piece.
>>
>>1724228
"Well, we had best get to it then, eh? C'mon, we gotta stop at Philopolis first. Maybe I can trade my iron for a weapon..."

>You will reach your destination by 3pm
>>
>>1724240
We're on page 7, QM. You might want to start a new thread soon, maybe after the new quester gets situated.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1724240
>Collect medicinal herbs on the way
>>
Shiet op, you caught me at a bad time, I'll probably be on for the night session or in a few hours if this session is still going
>>
>>1724235
You set to work, scouring the pier for anything you may find useful.

>Acquired lead pipe
1atk/round, 1d6+1
>Acquired backpack
>Acquired canned beans (3)
>Acquired medkit(1)
Restores 1d6 HP

As you walk along the pier, searching, you pass a carnival booth, with milk jugs stacked up at the far end. You hear a little voice come from inside.

"Hey, you! Wanna play?"

You see a tiny man, horribly burned, his skin hanging loosely to his frame. He offers you a ball.

>Accept (roll20)
>Decline
>Other

>>1724236
You once over the El Camino. Everything seems to be in functional order. You lower the hydraulic lift, and then pack the generator, and the gas cans, into the back.

>What do?

>>1724265
That's the plan.

>3pm
You make a quick stop in Philopolis with your new acquaintance. He trades his iron for an axe, and you and him continue southward. In the distance, the desolate strip of Malla Malla looks. Graffitti covers the walls, ominous red paint that reads GO AWAY.

"There! In the distance! That giant department store was where we encountered trouble. We should be careful on our approach."

You make your way to the front door and peer inside to a trashed clothing department on the ground floor.

>How do you proceed?

>>1724275
>Acquired 1 healing poultice
Restores 1d4 HP
>>
Rolled 19 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1724292
>Jippy

I'm going to do one more once over of the place, looking for anything useful, mainly to keep this car and generator running. Once I'm sure I've got everything good enough, INCLUDING from the other cars, I'm going to take the car and the load back to my campsite.
>>
>>1724292
>Sneak inside in silence and check for traps
>>
>>1724313
You do some final checks to the vehicle. It should be functional for quite some time. You check around the gas station, the auto shop, and the cars, and turn up the following.

>Acquired 4 12ga shells
>Acquired socket wrench set
>Acquired 1 axe
1atk/round, 1d8+1 dmg
>Acquired $50
>Acquired 2 liters of pop
>Acquired 5 granola bars
>Acquired 1 lighter
>Acquired 1 pack of cigarettes

>>1724330
Roll 2d20, one for sneak, one for traps
>>
>>1724292
I look at him and ask:
- uh... shouldn't you be worried about that burnt skin?
>>
>>1724341
"Hey, shouldn't you be worried bout your own damn business? Look, man, I came down from the ruins in the north. It's an irradiated shit hole. I'd like to see you come back looking half as good as I do."

A clump of hair falls off his head.

"Now, you wanna play or what? Ante up an item, knock over some milk jugs, win a prize, maybe. You game, or are you gonna get the fuck off my pier? This ain't a freak show, hear?"
>>
Rolled 3, 11 = 14 (2d20)

>>1724334
Spirits be with me
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1724353
- fine fine...
bet a canned bean

as I play, I ask about the north:
- So... you said something about the ruins on the north?
>>
>>1724334
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x6, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, Jippyshrooms x2), Double barrel shotgun, Knife, machete
>Car(socket wrench set, axe, $50, 2 liters of pop, granola bar x5, lighter, pack of cigarettes, generator, filled gas can x?)

Chuckling to myself over the great haul, I start trekking the car back up the road to a clear enough turn off to make it back to my Fortress. Once there, I can clear enough room to get the car inside, and then go out to cut down a few smaller trees to lug back to the cave. Time to make a more defensible position.
>>
>>1724360
>Opposing check 17, 3

You try to get stealthy as you enter the store but there's too much broken glass and debris to effectively sneak along. Your companion, by the name of Paul, comes in behind you. You see racks of clothes stretching far back into the building. Then, you notice, at the foot of the escalator, going up a floor deeper into the complex, a tripwire has been set, to pull the trigger of a shotgun point blank into the belly of an intruder.

You go to disarm it, but as you do, you hear rustling coming from the back of the store, and the clicking of boots and crunching glass. A large man, wearing a motorcycle helmet and clad in leather appears, holding a chain in his hands. He starts to charge at you.

>What do? Roll20

>>1724371
You throw the ball, and hit the pile of milk jugs. You knock over two of ten. The irradiated midget hands the ball back to you to throw again.

"Yeah, there's a whole city there. You gotta head due north, straight up the coast, past the airfield. It's a shit show if ever I seen one though. Cannibals, raiders, radiation, wild animals... It's a literal warzone. I'd be careful if you're headed that way. A smart man would take a vehicle."

>Throw again (roll20)

>>1724378
You drive the car back to your cave and park it at the entrance. You grab your trust axe, and set.about to falling some trees.

>Roll20 for Endurance
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1724395
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x6, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, Jippyshrooms x2), axe, Double barrel shotgun, Knife
>Cave Stash( Bear bones, Deer Bones, Iron rocks, bedroll, MRE x2, lighter, pack of cigarettes, generator, granola bar x5, machete)
>Car(socket wrench set, $50, 2 liters of pop, filled gas can x?)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1724395
For real? Interesting, what about south and east? can't be worst than cannibals right?
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1724395
>Roll and dive, spear from below
>>
>>1724416
>3:30 pm
You manage to fall about 4 smaller trees and clean them up before your exhausted and need to take a break from your labors. You take a moment to rest, and decide what your plans are for this lumber

>What do?

>>1724418
"You must be new here... Well, I'll tell ya, right now, kid. Be careful going south. Those weird corpse traders have a fortress on the southern coast, and something tells me they would just as soon kill you for your parts as trade with you."

"Going east though aint such a bad idea. You can reach Philopolis that way. Good town. Lotsa folk wake up there their first time. Phil's a bit of a wing nut, but he's harmless."

>Knocked over 1

"Geeze, my grandma throws better than that, an she's dead. You got one more kid."

>Roll20

>>1724437
>Paul rolled 1
>Opposing check 18

You dodge out the way as he whips his chain wildly through the air. It strikes Paul in the face and he falls prone.

>Paul loses 6 HP

You thrust your spear up at your attacker.

>Roll1d6
>What do?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1724452
>>
Rolled 14 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1724452
>Jippy
>Backpack(12ga shells x6, Rock, Torch, Torn jeans, canteen, Jippyshrooms x2), axe, Double barrel shotgun, Knife
>Cave Stash( Bear bones, Deer Bones, Iron rocks, bedroll, MRE x2, lighter, pack of cigarettes, generator, granola bar x5, machete)
>Car(socket wrench set, $50, 2 liters of pop, filled gas can x10)

Whew! Ol' Jippy gotta rest a bit! Ain't as young as he used to be... But, hell, still younger than dead. Now, lessee. With these trees, I can split them and start setting up a walled area to hide my new cammy. Man, if only i had more of that shit from way back, mebbe I'd be able to lift this sheeit in one go! Man, what was that stuff they said was good for TK? EHEHEHEHEH, that'd be gooooooood!!! Maybe I can find somethin'm similar while I rest and stretch my legs.

>searchsearchsearch
>>
Rolled 4 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>1724452
Spear (+1 to melee)
>Slice his ankles with the knife
"The mother calls you!"
sorry it takes too long to reply, im phoneposting and it takes ages to load the thread
>>
>>1724480
You wind up and pitch. The ball sails through the air, and knocks over all but one final milk jug.

"Heyyyyyy! There ya go. Guess you're not as bad a shot as I would guessed. Let's see here... You gave me some beans, got 9 of 10... Here's your prize!"

>Acquired Hard Hat
Damage Reduction 1
>Acquired Leather Jacket
Fire Resistant

"There ya go kid! If ya wanna play again, I'll be here for a couple days."

>What do?

>>1724506
You search the woods, looking for something to bolster your stamina. However, your search yields nothing but a few more of those mushrooms from early.

>Acquired mushrooms (2)

You set about building a garage to hide your vehicle. It will take an hour of game time.
>>1724491
You jab the spear up at him, and blood starts to pour from his side. He turns his attention from Paul to you, and prepares to whip you with his chain as you go to slash him with your knife.

>Roll2d20

It's ok. I'm a phone poster too lol
>>
>>1724521
>Go east
>>
Rolled 12, 9 = 21 (2d20)

>>1724521
"Surrender now!"
>>
Last post for the session. I'll be back around 9 or 10 west coast time. XP coming up after this post.

>>1724538
>3:30
You exit the pier and get onto the highway, following it east. As you walk through the winding road, you hear around the corner the clopping of hooves, and you see a large cart being pulled by a donkey. A man, swathed in black robes, his face obscured, sits hunched at the reigns. He sees you approaching, stops the cart, and climbs off. He approaches you. His face still obscured, he rasps his words at you.

"Need anything? Missing anything?"

>How do you reply?

>>1724550
>Paul rolls 17
>Opposing check 11

You slash at his heels as you demand he surrenders, when you hear Paul yell, "cannibal scum!" His axe crashes into the man's shoulder.

>5 damage

The man exhales heavily, and falls to the floor, motionless and still. Paul turns to you.

"That's one... Look. We hafta find their bedrolls and destroy em. We should burn their corpses too, before sunrise, if we can find the time, or they'll just wake up again, and come back here. We also need to find my friends. They might still be somewhere in here."

>What do?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1724573
seems like Paul isn't in much for surrendering
"Let the spirit guide us"
>Check the corpse for valuable stuff
>Examine the place trying to figure out where to go
>>
Session XP

>Jonny receives 100 for looting the pier and 50 for kicking a Carnys ass at his own game
>Jippy receives 125 for working on his car
>Barry receives 150 for killing a cannibal and 50 for spotting a shotgun trap

I'm going to make a new thread for the next session. Look for this picture and WUNIAFWAR as the subject. Take it easy.
>>
>>1724573
- Hey oh sir! good day for you
you wouldn't happen to have a gun for sale would you? dangerous days you know...
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1724602
forgot to roll
>>
>>1724506
Are you using the browser or one of the two apps?
>>
>>1725306
Browser. Apps keep crashing for some reason
>>
>>1725784
Is it the app from the play store or the Clover one?
>>
>>1725828
Play Store. Mini
>>
>>1726123
Check out if this one is compatible, it's the best 4chan browser In my opinion my man
https://github.com/Floens/Clover/releases
2.3.1 is the latest one by the way
>>
>>1724521
You should also get it if you don't have it op
>>1726225
>>
>>1724594
>>1727834
New thread.
Thread posts: 560
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.