[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETA UPRISING QUEST MARK II PART IV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: BUQuest Stat chart.png (376KB, 1644x1352px) Image search: [Google]
BUQuest Stat chart.png
376KB, 1644x1352px
THE SHITTIEST QUEST ON THE BOARD THAT HAS JUMPED THE SHARK AND NUKED THE FRIDGE SO MUCH YOU CAN MAKE A DRINKING GAME OUT OF IT
. The year is 2018, your supposed last year in school, that is until last night. You think to yourself, clutching to your beanie:
>Is this over?
>Will I get to Vancouver?
>What if the meet failed?
>I have never been scared by men on horseback, why these guys?
You open your eyes to see you are pulling over onto the side of a road, just into Canada, while you have decided to pull over for the several mounties with rocket launchers, you still haven't decided if you want to open the hatch and approach it like the last pullover or not.
>>
>>1696523
Approach it
>>
>>1696523
Approach it
Are the threads archived?
>>
>>1696557
>>1696632
What they said.
>>
>>1696632
Yeah look in the archives.
>>
you decide to open up the hatch for them. They help you up politely and even offer you a swig of Molson, although you politely decline. Eventually one gets to the point.
"So, you know you just illegally crossed the border with contraband, right?"
"Y-y-y-es s-sir"
"I'm soarry, but we have to sentence you to our capital punishment"
You tremble as one reaches behind his back, closing your eyes to hide from what he's pulling out.
"You have to apologize for the mean thing you did."
"I'm sorry"
"Thank you miss! it's nothing you have a wonderful day!" one throws a box of timmies at you. Time to head onwards!
>Take Canada's one road to Vancouver
>Take a backroad to Vancouver
>Stop and make a meal
>Check your phone on the status of the meet.
>>
>>1700012
>>Check your phone on the status of the meet.
>>
Fuck it here's an update I don't give a shit anymore

You pull open your phone to the internet, only to see the meetup has been banned to it's own site. The website seems to be going strong, with the anonymous discussion area being flooded. The meetup is getting 25,000 more people per day and that's just in Vancouver! Several flags have been proposed. You stand a chance. Other news is more grim. In California, Alphas have established their own state.

You continue down the road to Vernon. The town is completely evacuated and is in total ruin, with the city being practically obliterated. As you pull up to an intersection, you see two signs.
>Kamloops
>Kelowna
You can turn either way, as both have roads to Vancouver, but they may be more or less crowded.
>>
>>1701780
>>Kamloops
Don't ask me for directions, I get lost going round corners.
>>
>>1701945
everyone agree with this?
>>
File: BUQuest Stat chart.png (404KB, 1644x1352px) Image search: [Google]
BUQuest Stat chart.png
404KB, 1644x1352px
You pull off and take the northern road, after all, you can avoid the border. As you drive into the town, your tank engine fails. You peer outside before you get out. A mech stands in front of the tank.
>Camp out in the tank
>Try to start the tank and drive
>Try to start the tank and run it down
>Get out and run
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1707683
Can our tank shot real rounds? If so
>Fire the Main gun at Mech
If it doesn't have real rounds we
>Try to start the tank and run it down
>>
>>1707941
Seems like the correct choice of actions.
>>
>>1707941
sure
>>
You try firing the main gun at the robot, although all you hear is the clicking of your finger on the button. Nothing. The tank is engulfed in fire as the robot shoots napalm from a small turret. This is the biggest one you've seen yet too, being the size of a building. You have to try though. You try to restart the tank only to hear it sputter and die. Out of gas!
>>
You are stuck, there is no other choice other than to wait it out, which you just peer through the driver's periscope. It is the end. The machine has a large arm like turret comparable to an artillery gun meets a revolver. It chambers a round incredibly slowly, arms, and aims. The last thing you see is a massive explosion.
>>
The gun explodes in a massive ball of fire and twisted metal, throwing shrapnel all over the place.
The metallic beast has fallen, and in its place is a hooded group with automatic weapons and one holding an RPG launcher.
>Do nothing and see what they do
>Open the hatch and greet them with open arms and thank them profusely
>Open the hatch, grab what you can, and run
>Open the hatch and surrender
>>
>>1709775
>>Open the hatch, grab what you can, and run
>>
>>1709775
>>Open the hatch and surrender
>>
>>1709775
>>Open the hatch, grab what you can, and run
>>
File: BUQuest Stat chart.png (319KB, 1644x1352px) Image search: [Google]
BUQuest Stat chart.png
319KB, 1644x1352px
You decide the best course of action is to bolt. You grab food, your blanket which within it has some belongings wrapped in it, an MP5, some food, and the camping stove. Like a soldier storming the enemy trenches, you open up th hatch and go over the top.
>>
File: BUQuest Stat chart.png (319KB, 1644x1352px) Image search: [Google]
BUQuest Stat chart.png
319KB, 1644x1352px
>>1710456
You jump off the tank and run. Run as far as you can. You hear way behind you someone yell.
"Wait, stop!" You can't risk it, and you probably run for 10 minutes until you are sure you aren't being trailed. That was close, well then, what do you do?
>>
>>1710506
Find the road and walk a few hundred feet to the side of it, going towards our goal
>>
>>1710560
Seconding.
>>
>>1710560
supporting
>>
You decide to walk down the street following the roadway to the next intersection. The highway is a few miles away. Well, time to get walking.
>>
>>1714921
The streets become bleaker as you move on, as buildings being more and more annihilated from shelling and flames. Eventually, however, you catch up to the entry ramp to the freeway, although the bandit people are standing there, as if they are waiting for you. They have a car too. What do you do?
>>
>>1715025
Did they spotted us? If not.
Shoot them with our rife taking the leader out first
>>
>>1715025
Retreat and scout them out.
>>
>>1715246
supporting
>>
You take cover behind an overturned car, watching their every move, even counting their steps. You think you are secure, safe, and invisible. That is when one waves at you in an almost sarcastic way. Well then, what do you do?
>surrender
>run
>try to converse
>try to fight/hold them up
>>
>>1718549
>try to fight/hold them up
>>
>>1718549
>>try to fight/hold them up
>>
>>1718549
>>try to converse
If they were hostile, they would of shot by now.
>>
Sorry I'm on vacation

You leap out of cover, pulling out your pistol.
"W-WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" They respond by pulling out their pistols and shouting back.
"W-WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"
>I'm just trying to get Vancouver
>Say nothing
>The one from the Tank
>Run
>write in/ make assumptions
>>
>>1723567
>>Run
Ree while running away.
>>
https://discord.gg/xNQNymw
Also since I am on vaycay, I don't have time to update in the same format or make a new thread. Just join the Discord where I will QM when I can until my vaycay is over.
>>
File: IMG_0448.jpg (57KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
57KB, 500x429px
>>1724289
https://discord.gg/xNQNymw
>>
>write in/ make assumptions
"FUCK YOU GUYS IM GOING TO VANCOUVER"
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.