[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wave Chasers(Season 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: 1467926265066.jpg (493KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467926265066.jpg
493KB, 600x800px
Your people had lived in the lands of Loffar for generations. The people of Loffar worshiped the great sea serpent Resplendent Wave, offering her many gifts in exchange for immense magical powers. Yet the people of Loffar turned against Wave when she tried to share her divine powers with people outside of Loffar. The Loffarians rose against Wave and chased her off the wholr continent, only you, her most dedicated children never left her side. You ran with her on her exile and she lead you to the fertile valley of this new and foreign continent. Then she left you, promising to return one day and bring you salvation. A year has passed since her departure and a new dawn for our people, the tribe of Wave.

>Population:1500
>Food production:6/10
>Food stockpiles:5/10
>Resources:4/10
>Morale:6/10

A.Food production & growth
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
F.Exploration & colonization
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>1695678
>A
>>
>Wabe Chasers

What is this wafui shit
>>
>>1695678
>>
>>1695693
The standard """Quality""" quest.
>>
>>1695678
H

kys
>>
>A
>>
A seems to be winning! I will call the vote in 5 mins! :)
>>
File: quick_map.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
quick_map.png
15KB, 800x600px
A it is!
Over the last year we have set up basic farms on this new lands,thanks to the benevolence of our great Resplendent Wave we managed to being here with us our herds and recently some of us have started hunting the local wildlife and fishing in the river.
What should we focus on developing? Pick one or two
A.Our crops
B.Our herds
C.Our hunting
D.Our fishing
>>
>>1695775
>A.Our crops
>D.Our fishing
>>
>>1695775
>Wave
What kind of waifu shit is this?
>>
>>1695775
>D
>>
>>1695775
>D

>>1695786
Ocean snek waifu shit
>>
We have come to an great improvement in our fishing techniques. While we have known how to spear fish for quite some time, we now have built our very first improved(tm) floating(tm) planks(tm) which allows us to go into the river or even the sea.
A year has passed and our numbers have increased, the winter was short and our hunters were safe from the dangerous wild beasts.
Year 3
>Population:1600
>Food production:7/10
>Food stockpiles:6/10
>Resources:4/10
>Morale:6/10
>Buildings: wood and straw huts, sheep pens, wells
>Economy: basic fishing, basic agriculture, basic husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>1695824
>F
Finna find some resources
>>
>>1695824
>F.Exploration & colonization
PEARLS GIVE ME PEARLS
>>
>>1695824
>E
Don't forget the gubbermint
>>
F it is!
Please give me 3 d100 and i will take the best roll :D
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1695863
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1695863
Finna get pearls
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1695863
Speed things up a bit ;)
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

Our explorers found a mine of some weird metal at the base of some hill overlooking the sea, climbing the sea they saw what seemed like an large cauldron. Suddenly one of our babyfaced explorers named Tomrory jumped in the metal cauldron and started singing some jiberish before hurling himself and the cauldron into the rocky sea. According to the other explored he said something among these lines: "Here i am sitting in a tin can, the Wave sea is so blue and there is nothing i can do. Tell my wife i love her very much.", and the rest couldn't be interpeted. Good news though, when our explorers went down to collect his body they shiny pearls! Yay :D

Ebente roll time
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1695922
nice dubs
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1695922
>>
What kind of wafui shit is this?
>>
File: преузимање (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
преузимање (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
One day the children playing on the beach noticed a body on the beach, now that usualy isn't a major problem seeing as the beach is the perfect dumping place for our dead bodies except this body was much bigger than us, infact it was twice our size. The being,now long dead was arrmored in a metal much more sturdier that what we curently have. Looking further into it we have found that it is actually a mix of copper and Tomrorrium(Tin, we named it such after our fallen comrade :'( ) and we now have the ability to produce bronze!
Year 4
>Population:1700
>Resources:7/10
>Morale:7/10
>Economy: basic fishing, basic agriculture, basic husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper, tin, basic bronze
>>
>>1695994
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
Whoopsie xD
>>
>>1695994
D We Train
>>
>>1696000
>E
Gubbermint now
>>
>>1695994
E
>>
>>1696000
E
>>
Our tribe is consisted of dozens of different clans and beyond the mutual love and respeft for Wave the clans have little in common. But we have now decided that our tribe needs some real leadership. Vote on the following options:
A) A council of clanheads will rule the village.
B)We will elect a chief from the clanheads.
C) We will hold a great contest to see who is most favored by our great and glorious goddes Resplendent Wave. The winning clan shall rule the tribe from then but their position can be contested every year at the beggining of the spring, the day that our kind goddes lead us to this land.
>>
>>1696107
>C
>>
>>1696107
>C
>>
>>1696107
C
>>
>C
Great! I think that for our civ here to be more immersive i will include factions. Im sure you know how they work and all that but have in mind that we are rather ooga booga in our ways and that we all worship me-i mean Resplendent Wave.
Now for the faction format:
>Name:
>Faction Leader:
>Faction Bio:
>Faction Assets:
>>
I should also mention that i encourage you to be as OC as you can. Just like me :D
Also roll a d100 if you are competing in the contest.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1696180
Name: Sofia Millvayne
Faction Leader: Black legion of inquisitors
Faction Bio: Ooga Booga Die heretics
Faction Assets: Sofia
Black legions
City of Istanbul
>>
>>1696219
Uhmm we don't really kill hererics but you can hug them to death if you want to xD
Also you can have a shack and call it Instabul. Other than that its a greenlight.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1696180

>Name: The Dangler clan
>Faction Leader: Swampy Dangler
>Faction Bio: The best fishermen in all of Resplendent's domain. They got the name 'Dangler' from Swampys habit of walking around in the nude. letting his manhood dangle around
>Faction Assets: A surplus of fishing gear and (((boats)))
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1696180
Name: Craftycrabs Clan
Faction Leader: Hugo Bleakwood
Faction Bio: We build sturdy things
Faction Assets:
Stockpile shacks
Ooga Booga primitive construction tools
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1696180
>>Name: The Lone Dememe
>>Faction Leader: Jace Vander Beryll Ulthun
>>Faction Bio: Jace was a man of humble beginnings. A hunter gatherer for his tribe living an every day ooga booga life. Until the tragic accident that led him to becoming a demon. Shunned and hated by his tribesman for his change he was abandoned by all until he found the wave chasers. Wherein he swore his loyalty to them and the Resplendent wave of the Pearlescent sea (He always says her full name). But despite his friendly surface he holds inner turmoil that demands he stays alone. For fear of being shunned again.
>>Faction Assets:1 Dememe
His /comfy/ home
Ooga booga weapons
>>
>>1696260
Its floating plank actually, but greenlight.
>>1696264
>>1696265
Greenlight.

Writing...
>>
The First Resplendent Contest has been held. Participants had to show their skills at hunting, their wisdom of Wave worshiping and leadership characteristics. It was a dead fight between Sofia and Hugo all the way untill our demon friend came and showed us his great belief in Wave, yet he was showed off and beaten by Swampy Dangler's massive dangler which some even claim to be the avatar of Resplendent Wave. All hail our new chieftain, Swampy Dangler of the Dangler Clan!
Year 5
>Population:1700
>Resources:7/10
>Morale:7/10
>Economy: basic fishing, basic agriculture, basic husbandry, basic textiles, basic crafts, copper, tin, basic bronze
B.Culture & religion
C.Construction
D.Military
E.Government & laws
G.Research & development
H.Other
>>
>>1696312
C
>>
>>1696312
>G
>>
>>1696312
>G
>>
Duh, im really forgetfull these days hahah :)
I forgot to say that you can do you faction projects starting this year. Faction projects are done every 10 years and to do them you have to roll a 1d100. But damn aren't i just totaly airheaded haha xD
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1696361
"I train."
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>Faction Project
Since I am Chief now, I'll create a royal headdress to show that I'm leader. It'll be made out of feathers and fishbones and be a symbol of power for years to come
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1696361
Craftycrabs project shalt be;
more docks for the danglers boats to use!
>>
>>1696432
While Jace was doing his morning 10km running routine on the beach he slipped on a rock and hit his head on some kind of a metal cauldron with a half decomposed body in it, leaving him with a very edgy cool looking scar on his face. In unrelated news the body of Tomrory has been found!
>>1696444
You make a great chieftans hat that everyone can agree looks perfectly on you!
>>1696450
While you wanted to construct more docks the beach was held up by some random demon training on it. You had to wait untill he slipped and injured himself to even begin construction. Thus you only managed to build one more small dock :(
>>
>>1696489
Thats it for now guys, i might run later today. You can look for updates on my official twiter: https://mobile.twitter.com/resplendentwave
>>
>>1696502
thanks for running bub :^)
>>
>>1696502
10/10 quest.
High quality af
desu senpai
>>
Thread later today guys! :p
>>
>>1700178
yay!
>>
G it is!
What shall out smart guys focus on? :P
A.Better construction
B.Better tools
C.Better crafts
D. Writing
>>
>>1701007
>B.
>>
>>1701007
>A
>>
>>1701007
>A

This looks interesting.
>>
>>1701007
>B.
More dentistry.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Seems like we have a tie, let me roll a tie breaker
1-A
2-B
>>
Resplendent ded
>>
>>1695678
>Resplendent Wave
From Exalted Quest?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.