[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GALACTIC FEDERATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 19

Galactic federation- Antebellum edition.

This session will begin with the discussion of our battle plans, and also we may see a trial...
>>
>>1691444
Firstly, we must rebuild after the battle with the Horde, so operations will be moved temporarily to the Utopia Planitia Habitat. Also bump.
>>
>>1691444
More bumps bump bump let us get the session warmed up.
>>
>>1691444
Anyone on?
>>
>>1691444
Bump.
>>
>>1691444
Bump

And how are you everyone? I have suffered some wounds hunting down the Horde and their damn fleets but for now at least they should be pushed back. Well enough for me to attend this session.
>>
>>1691449
That is great. We were devastated by their attack, but we are going on he offensive. Also, what about LC beally, we are searching for her. If she is alive, we will keep her on trial soon.
>>
>>1691449
>Ivan speaks up from a meter to the admirals left.......when did he get there?

iiiiiiiiiiii have satisfied me......curiosity on the battle field......their corpses shall help my......experiments

>>1691450
>Ivan makes a grunt

that iiiiiiiiiiiinduvidual is dead.........you will not find.........it
>>
>>1691451
We still have not found proof, we are searching.
>>1691451
Very weird, that.
>>
>>1691452
>Ivan chuckles

dddddddddddddisbelive me all you wish.......but never call me a liar.......and search how you will......she will never be found

iiiiiiiiis there any......particular need of my talents? I have some..........deamons to punish
>>
guys?

>loneliness increases
>>
Ooc sorry everyone got to go to work for another soul crushing day. Please keep the thread alive.
>>
>>1691454
Sorry astral but i have a some problems that need to be delt with
LIKE A HUGE INVASION YA GIT
>>
>>1691456
>Ivan looks hum up and down

FFFFFish when..........do I look like that........insult of an AI?
>>
>>1691456
>>1691457
Yes. i believe ploraxian forces are heading there, we are finally suffering a war. THe official federation council has offcially declared war. Right now we are regrouping.
>>
>>1691457
>Rukaar stares down ivan
I thought you got banished?
>Perfected Thralls begin to rally for another charge,Warriors and Brutes stay in the back ranks for the charge
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1691458
>The mage turns to the being

who are you? your name tag and identification is acting up.

[name please]

>>1691459
you thought wwwwwwwrong then........those failure of wrath.......they will be dealt with later.

>he begins a small incantation, that swiftly grows as more words tumble out.

tttttttttthey regroup...........to battle stations I will.......prolong them
>>
>>1691459
>walks up slowly to Rukaar

Hey man, is this a battle you can win? Because i am not dying for something that i just walked into.
>>
>>1691460
>a massive ploraxian/dabulan task force drops out of warp over Jhool, and Ploraxian Airbornes, Marines, and Dabulan Commandos begin to help the defenses. And the normal troops start landing.
>>
>>1691460
>the words reach a crescendo and then.......and entire 1/3 of the forces arrayed against us disappear. seemingly vanished in black light. this sends many to ground giving the federation time to act. incidently all priests in this contingent are dead or abducted

>in a pocket dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUW_pip1J5g

[this first part, and the coreus ]

HURRY FISH......

>>1691461
>Ivan stares in contempt

If youuuuuuuuu......attempt to defect........or fall to cowardice that harms my sssssssubjects.......you will face a fate worse than death.......uuuunderstood ?
>>
>>1691461
Hmmm...Yes we can when,whether we survive or not is a different question.
>>
>>1691462
>>1691464
Rukaar, we are reinforcing you. An airstrike is being called to your position .
>>
>>1691463
>>1691464
I don't run, just don't want to waste a...never mind.

>Transforms his arm back into a cannon

I just cannot do anything major for a bit
>>
>>1691465
No no one is charging you'll just kill us,break the fleet fool we can hold down here
>>
>Supplies with supressive fire
>>
Rolled 62, 21, 50 = 133 (3d100)

Behold the endless tide of the Faithful!
rolling for Reinforcements
>>
Rolled 97, 55, 96, 63, 6 = 317 (5d100)

>attempting to resummons my deamons, I make sure to make it as painful as possible to manifest

RACHO SHU NRDHGYUISWO NHSHAL

>spittle flies from his mouth as his hand twist and contort with his eyes glued to the book in his other hand

AGUISKDMGNHU AKATEN
>>
Rolled 98, 7, 88, 52, 84 = 329 (5d100)

>>1691470

>80 deamons manifest, 60 stronger than usual with the lack of chaplins in the opponents ranks

HAHAHAHAHA

>GO MY DEMONIC BROTHERS END THEM ALL

>his words are not spoken rather felt by all on the battle zone, while 20 fail to manifest and I myself hurl them into oblivion

DIE

>they attack and Ivan hurles his attack
>>
Rolled 4, 95, 19, 99, 60 = 277 (5d100)

>>1691470
Banish them from existence, BANISH THE HERETICS
>>
>Dread fills Rail's face

Welp, let's do this

>Gets a little more serious and aims a little more to do more damage to the enimies.
>>
>>1691472
>Ivan laughes as 20 more wither and die before reaching their lines

I llllllllllearn of your tricks................and they are no longer amusing.............wittnes your forces ends at MY HANDSSSSSSSSSSSS

>ivan demolishes a full 2/3s of the reenforcements and again most of the chaplins

>my forces do a fair damage on the main front but its the flanks where the daemons excel slaughtering their way to the centre and then blunting the main offensive

sssssssssssssue for peaice with.........them for I..........have no patience for you
>>
>Thousands of Purebloods burst from the earth swarming the lines of defenders,Daemons,Noo,and Rumar are caught in this maelstrom of carnage.The warmaster himself rides forth to crush the defenders

>His takes his beast to the Lord of the Rumar,he lets the beast free as he leaps to the ground

YOU,demon,i shall end you and your corspe shall be my gate way to the realm of the GODS!

>he leaps towards Rukaar, all four of his arms carrying weapons
>>
>>1691475
I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!
>He rams the leaping warrior,who regains his balance and throws a dagger at Rukaar

>He swings his axe towards the warmaster who gracefully dodges it,a tendril comes from the Warmaster's back and wraps around Rukaar's arm
>>
>Shoots a perfected

OOC What a way to break the tension of the battle, tee hee
>>
Rolled 62 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>1691475
>Ivan scowls at his insult of the deamons name, he casts a ward around the two, so none can interfere.

>turning back I stand sentanal, casting one of my worst incantation to date......the rite of corruption

>his book floats in front of his face and he begins reading
>>
>>1691476
>>1691475
>Rukaars complaints are heard by the federation council, but are vetoed. Suddenly troops are sent, mostly marines, airbornes, and commandoes. While the Warmaster is heading towards Rukaar, a gunship fires off all its guns, and unloads its troops near the perfected, and they open fire!
Rukaar, I am here. We are sending more forces, we will hold them back. We are evacuating civvies en masse, now, lets kill some perfected!
>>
Rolled 51, 40 + 15 = 106 (2d100 + 15)

>>1691479
ooc forgot rolls
>>
>>1691480
>>1691479
Ooc
okay i get your trying to help but one they have a big ass blockade you need to break first

two-the have more reinforcements coming in

three-They gonna make really big fire happen
>>
Rolled 54, 85, 89 = 228 (3d100)

>>1691478
>A vicious black substance sprawls from the Madman his patron giving him a strange gift as it spreads and suffuses with the ground and the dead. hundreds of thousands across the planet are dragged under this small wave of black goo dying horrid deaths

DIE

[first for zombies, second for Ivan, third for mass magic shit]
>>
>>1691482
>Sees the shit going down

Well, that was unexpected
>>
>>1691481
ooc okay never mind sorry m8
Fine then
>A massive Ploraxian fleet drops out of warp, and combats the blockade. It has Dabulan, Ploraxian, Dukedom, Noo, and UE ships.
WE WILL BREAK THIS BLOCKADE. CHARGE!!!!!!!
>>
>>1691482
>>1691483
>>1691484
YOU ALL SHALL BE CONSUMED
>his ship releases a huge wave of pure fire,destorying thousands of ships and covering worlds in fire

>Meanwhile On Jhool the sky is doused in flame and the sky turns yellow
>>
>>1691485
>Looks up at the sky

Well, black on the ground and yellow in the sky, what ne...

>Gets hit by a Perfected while distracted by the pretty colors
>>
Rolled 12, 27 = 39 (2d100)

>>1691485
>>1691482
>few are raised as undead but many beings fall to them and Ivans combined assault. the very world rebels against the invaders, earth quakes and sinkholes destroying enemies, floods drowning convoys. amid the chaos and madness, Ivan walks spewing death and insanity with a generous hand.

>he turns skyward, his hand outstreached

[magic to stop, then a teleport spell]

>>1691486
[only you and the warmasster can hurt each other...I made sure of it, nighter can escape the other either]

COME PREIST...........COME DUAL ME ON THIS WORLD
>>
>>1691485
>The warmaster leaps away from Rukaar,he has lost two of his arms but his blades are still intact,he turns so his back is pointed to Rukaar and lanuches several spines towards him

>three of the spines hit Rukaar as he charges the Warmaster,Rukaar Deactiavtes his shield causing a Ionic blast to throw the Perfected off his balance before shinking his claws into the Warmaster's shoulder
>>
>>1691487
>the fire continues unabated, and Ivan curses and teleports to another fighting zone

>>1691486
[sorry wrong quote]
>>
Rolled 44, 65, 28, 96, 66, 40, 66, 20, 43, 74 = 542 (10d100)

>>1691485
>>1691484
Dammit, fire at will
>A massive barrage of tachyon lances fill the entire area, and fighters start swarming the other craft.
>>
>slicing and moving with the grace of water he sends blasts of magic into an opponents torso and head, then in the next instant he smashes another to the ground wit ha newly appeared staff

COME ON PPPPPREIST..........SOME SMITE ME FOR YOUR GODS
>>
>>1691488
>Rukaar rips the warmaster's should to shreds,the warmaster's cries of pain echo and as a last ditch effort he impales Rukaar with his spear,piercing several organs before coming out the otherside

>Rukaar throws the Warmaster away in pain,then warmaster loses his helmet and has lost use of his arm but stands once more

>Rukaar pulls the spear from himself,and then coughs out blood,faces the Warmaster and Bellows before charging him

>The warmaster and Rukaar grapple before the Perfected slices his oppenent's knee causing the Rumarian to fall to one knee

You...are defeated...Demon

>he raises his head to gloat for his prize,then raises his arm for the final blow
>>
>>1691492
>In one swift move the Rumarian uses his left hand to crush the Warmasters jaw,causing him to stagger in pain before Rukaar shoves his right hand through the Warnaster's chest and out the other side holding the Being's heart

You...have lost...may you find peace...worthy...challenge
>>
>Knocks over the Perfected that toppled him. Stands up and shoot it in the face.

>Turns around in time to see the kill shot.

Nice one! Lets push these fools back!
>>
>>1691490
>>1691492
>Then, just as he dies, the forces start to become disorganized. The forces start to make advances, and the troops are beginning to land on the surface of Jhool Prime. Now, the General makes planetfall with his troops to push back the menace.
>>
>>1691491
Fine I shall amuse you...Vermin!
>>
File: BXJC3-4CcAAo814.jpg-large.jpg (134KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
BXJC3-4CcAAo814.jpg-large.jpg
134KB, 1024x719px
>>1691495
>a deep growl echos through Jhool Prime as a monster enters space over the World killing thousands of ships with it's great body
YES...THE GREAT ONE COMES
>>
>>1691495
>>1691496
>A fleet of gunships makes way to the main battleground, where they reinforce the lines and charge with the remaining troops, they also give medical aid to them, and the general runs towards Rukaar
Rukaar! Rukaar!!!
>He shoots several perfected on his way
Are you alive? Quickly, let me help you onto the gunship, we will transport you to the medical base.
>>
>>1691498
>Since he was still near Rukaar, he hears this conversation and runs to them.

Hey hey hey! You know this guy right?
>>
>>1691498
No...they must DIE!
>The old Rumarian's eyes glow a spectral white with his last words
GODS GUIDE ME!
>>
>>1691499
I do. I am a general in the Ploraxian Armed Forces, and I am leading some of the troops here. Quickly, get up. Help me lift this big, thick, fucking fish to the gunship
>He lifts him and gives the loudest grunt ever
Come on, help god fucking dammit!
>>
>as battle settes for a instant Ivan vanishes

back in a bit guys
>>
>>1691500
I do not give a damn about your superstitions. You sure as heck will not be dying today my friend. Lets go! And they will, by the way
>Several troops cover their movement to the Gunship.
>>
>>1691501
I don't think he wants to leave though. My name is Railuge. I just stepped in here and got thrown into the battle. I will assist how i can.
>>
>>1691503
genral he about to go super sayan..... GET THE FUCK AWAY AND SHOOT PERFECTED, OR YOUR GONNAB BE CAUGHT IN THE FIGHT WITH GOD RUKKAR AND NOT!CUTHULU
>>
>>1691503
>the Rumarian FLOATS out of the generals grasp,he begins to have what seems to be armour construct itself across his body and soon four other Rumarians appear as...ghosts?

>the one that glows purple speaks first
Go forth our scion, you are our tool,our sword
>>
>>1691506
>Watches Rukaar, then turns to the general.

Welp, let's get the fluff out of here
>>
>>1691507
>The rumarian is incased by the figures as he rises to fight the monster summoned by the prophet

>the beast gazes to it's challenger,then begins to fire thousands of bolts at the God's Avatar
>>
>>1691508
>The two beings rise to each others's levels,and being their combat,a fight so mind numbing that simplying gazing upon it can crush ones mind,both chant and cast curses as well as fire magics

>The Avatar of the God's breaks the stalemate with it's fists causing impact with the Perfected God,who in turn sends a shockwave from deep within it's self that launches both Rukaar and any poor ship near by flying away
>>
>>1691509
>The Avatar charges his enemy and grabs two of the being's spines and snaps them off,the creature yells and swings his tentencles at the God's chosen causing it to fall over
>>
OOC is the general still here?
>>
>>1691510
>The Outsider grabs the Avatar,slashing him with his deathly tendrils and carrys forth to the nearest Star in order to claim triumph
>>
>>1691512
>the Avatar struggles for freedom as the Outsider keeps it's hold, spines grow form it's hide and strike the God's Chosen

>Before the beast of Chaos claims victory however the Avatar emits a beam of energy from it's center forcing the Creature to set the Chosen free
>The once again prepare to combat on equal footing
>>
bumparoo
>>
OOC things went dead at the wrong time
>>
>The two fight for hours with no avail,their bows inflicting nothing to the other,after this went on for long enough the two pull away

>The Outsider then speaks,a horrid sound that broke the minds of hundreds with it's ghastly echo
>The avatar replied in the beast Foul tongue and the two simply stared before the outsider began to warp away as the avatar deconstructed
>>
>>1691517
>Rukaar's form falls to the earth as a comet,his gods leaving his body with the Outsider's departure
>>
>Appearing in a malstrum of madness the mage looks around him, taking several notes

ttttttttthis is the..........priests command bridge alright
>>
>>1691519
YOU...watch as your guardian falls...You Have Lost
>>
>Ivan calls out to the bridge at large

I COME PREIST.......DDDDDDDDO NOT KEEP ME WAITING OR YOUR SERVANST SHALL FALL.

>>1691520
>he stares at the priest

I have never llllllost........and you make a grave assumption.......but enough. your leaders show honor.......I doubt you will, let us dual here and now

>he summons to his hand a blade of black and pulsating metal.....it ozzez evil and unease. he drops into a fighting stance

en guard
>>
>>1691521
>The priest sizes up his opponent,his gaze hard and cold,Then four blades are given to him by a Thrall,each with it's own unsettling aura

You mistake me as a petty warrior, i have one leader you fool...and you have NOTHING!
>he lunges at Ivan
>>
>Runs over to Ruuk and kneels next to him

You great fool, should have withdrawn, come with me.

>Attempts to drag him

I may need some help here!
>>
>>1691522
>spinning in a confusing whirlwind, I parry a blade and slide beneath another before being blocked by a third and driven back by a 4th.

you are a good opponent but youuuuuuuuuuu.... again make a mistake......your avatar there

>I clash again, and this time manage a step forward in the back and forth

iiiiiiii have many things to fight for........and your puny "god" planet side.........is small fry in comparison

>he goes for a leaping slash at the head over the priest
>>
>>1691524
YOU DARE INSULT THE GODS
>He blocks Ivans slash and uses his bottom two arms to go for a gut slash,both blocked by Ivan's unnatural respond time
>Their hits cause shock-waves as they duel to no avail,the priest the goes for a overhead slash
>>
>>1691525
>fliting to the side like a man made of water, he thumps the priests arm with his blades flat, prompting a punch to my chest sending me flying into the air, twisting to land on a wall like a wall crawling cat.

iiiii dare.......because they are not gods....not as you belive them to be....but you will learn or perish..........and besides how long will yourrrrrrrr gods wait to...strike me down?

>he hacks several thralls to death and hit a control panel before retreating up the wall
>>
>>1691526
They need not wastes their powers on scum like you!
>The Prophet follows his prey and gracefully walks up the wall as well,they cross blades once more as they stand on the wall,switching sides and blade hands in vain attempts to land a killing blow
>>
>He somehow manages to drag Rukaar to the flag ship and random soldiers helps Rail to carry him on board. He sits down and takes a breather, with the soldiers giving him a weird look.
>>
>>1691527
>irked that the priest can walk upon the walls as well he uses his hight advantage to the best extent he can, dropping past to priest throwing several strikes, none landing anything but superficial blows before vanishing to reappear at the top and dive bomb the prophet, dragging them both to the ground.

>winded slightly the both leap to their feet and begin once again, but unfortunately Ivan strikes another terminal and the priest strikes a window sending both out into the vacume of space to land on the outside of the capital ship....it seems neither needs air to survive.

tough bastard arnt you?.......iiiiiiiiiiii suppose its not bad considering the job

>a lightning thrust and equil parry

but isn't it.....bbbbbboring after the 100th heretic burns?

>repost and pivote changing places at lightning speed.

I mean I could...never do it

>ivan goes for a drop kick with the priest sliding under, blades sending sparks into the void
>>
>>1691444
The general signals for his men to advnace. Sooner or later most of the perfected are in full retreat, and he is rushing to Rukaar. Anyways, new battle plans must be formulated.
>>
>He wipes sweat from his brow, his shaggy black hair soaked in sweat. He Dabbs his sleeve on his forehead, which contains an odd amberish jewel embedded into his skull. His clothes are torn from his many journeys, he stopped replacing them long ago, since they always get torn. He shifts his plain brown bag to his front, forgetting he still had it with him. He looks down to his right hip, sighs a relief when he sees that his book is still hanging there like a Gunman's pistol. He flexes his right hand, the light from the ship reflects off of his Orange metalic hand. The metal goes up halfway his forearm.He scans the room with his dull grey eyes.

Damn, of all the places i could end up in, this has to be the worst war riddled one yet.
>>
>>1691531
Oh trust me, it gets worst. Oh, sorry, I am the general. Never mind, anyways, care for some water
>she gives basic first aid and some water to the man, and helps him up
You alright?
>>
>>1691529
I walk the blessed path...You however amaze me, how can you survive,you are a heretic but you show the power of one of the blessed
>the prophets strikes become smoother as he leaps from ship to ship turning the angle of this fight to take his strange enemy off guard
>>
>>1691532
Yes i am. I just wasn't expecting a fight when i got here. I would like some water please. Been a while since i had something clean to drink
>>
>>1691533
Anyways, I have someone to deal with
>she runs toward the preist and fires off her remaining pistol clip at the preidt, some in the head and in the stomach. She screams some obscenities while firing.
>>
>>1691535
Ooc we are in space having a sword fight
>>
>>1691536
Ooc sorry never mind.
>>
>>1691537
Ooc its fine
>>
>>1691534
So... how did you get here. Well... This was very bloody, I suppose. Surprisingly enough civilian casualties are low, as they had evacuated to vaults. Ploraxian forces will remain to give help, and the federation will rebuild this,
>>
>>1691533
>with a rueful scowl, he vanishes from the priests view.....only for him to deflect a blade strike several milliseconds from his jugular. it leaves a nasty gash but it is returned as a shallow hit to the arm, chaotic purple essense bleeding off. for every leap Ivan is there and waiting until the craft they are on moves towards the planetary battle.

ddddddddepends upon your.......definition of "blessed"......I have been blessed by a strong patron but if you relaxed slighty on the whole.......dogma you could do so much better.

>dropping I kick the priests legs from under him.....but in the 0 gravity he simply spins and lands on his feet again

to be honest.....you might have been able to practice some magic were you not a null. I'm impressed by your strength In it, was it natral or other wise?

>kicked off the ship he clambers around the side for a surprise attack......it fails
>>
So anyways, i am fine. My cannon arm just runs on my own energy instead of ammo. So if i use it too often, i may die.

I got here by my portal though, here, look.
>>
>>1691539
>He pulls a large book from his bag, flips through to the middlke of the book and lays it down. On the page is one solitary picture. It's a picture of the Jhool, and in the picture, the armies fightinjg can be seen, moving around and fighting.
>>
>>1691540
Natural if you must know, and i wonder how do you perform these "spells" if your not a Psion,very unusal
>he spins all four of his blades in a whirl of death,most of which ivan slips away from
And what Patron do you speak of Those that blessed the Demon?
>he throws a blade at Ivan,who dodges but leaves himself open to the other three attacks
>>
As you see, this is a portal to this....place. You simply touch the picture and you teleport to that place. I can write in this book and a portal come up. I used to think that i was making worlds, but i found out that i am simply just making portals to random places.
>>
>>1691543
>taking a vicious cut to the leg and a skim along the chest, I repay with a savage clout to the head and cutting off the sword less hand, limping badly, I fall onto the defensive and back away out of striking range. his tone speaks volumes of his enjoyment, tiring nature, the pain of his leg and his admiration

Ppppppppppppppsions are weak and insolent little.......sods, I have to EARN my right to...thaumaturgy through....hard work......they can bearly stand to be in the same room as a .........filthy non-born *spiting on the floor*

>lashing at the deck with my magical might it buckles causing the prophet to leap away as it is torn into space, burning at it leaves the atmosphere.

assssssssss for my patron...... its up here

>he taps his head with his free hand and lashes at another hand of his opponent, causing a small gnash

right in my head....whispering secrets........ccccccalling for attention.......giving me extra powers........all this at the cost of sanity......quite poetic

>they cross blades each pushing against the other

you seems to be tiring........if you want to rest......I willlllll be a gentleman and give you mercy
>>
>>1691545
Were it so easy
>he kicks Ivan's legs from under him,only him to regain his balance
I am not sure if your quite insane or if you are onto something heretic
>he uses swings his blades at several parts of ivan,causing some damage to the man's right arm and his side
>>
It's been a while, but lately i decided to randomly write a new portal, and after five tries, it led me here.
>>
>>1691546
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhy can it not be both?

>the ship had now broken the abused world sky and nearly 200 miles below combat still raged, the pocketmarked landscape looking ike an abused child and the crops burnt to cinders

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii have found.....madness to be made of....... wonderfully dangerious ideas ......... for surly it is madness to worship a entity posing as a god, just as it is.................madness to let said entity into your own head......wittingly or otherwise, but I'm sure we will come to that when this conflict has finished.

>yet another small hurricane of blows this time a lucky score along the prophets leg causes him to limp as well, followed by another maimed hand. Ivan looses his left hand in the reckless assult.

>with the planets gravity pulling them down they now fight more cautiously as their wounds begin to hamper their speed and grace
>>
>>1691548
>the Prophet adopts a more defensive stance to counter ivan's assault
You are strange,maybe there can be hope for you, you are not as dim witted as that demon
>>
>>1691549
>Ivan barks in laughter, and advances cautiously as the ship decesnds ever closer to the ground. now only 100 miles. testing the guard here and there, Ivan fails to strike a wounding blow

ssssssstrange yes, dim witted certainly not.......BUT HOPE?!? hahahahaha..........hope is a dangerous thing.........aaaaaand I belive we both have.....different view on what hope the other has..... but I tell you this now........ My playthings are mine by the fact they draw my fancy......and this exercise has been fun.....But tell me....what hope do I haveeeeeee over rukkar the fish?

>with a few supernatural presision strikes I drive him closer to the edge of the shuttle before being kicked back
>>
>>1691550
That Demon only has his ignorance as a power,he is brash and stupid, unlike us it seems
>he knicks Ivans arm,a breif moment of success shattered when Ivan knocks the sword into the void
>>
>>1691551

>standing with his sword in a defensive pose he inclines his head in agreement

hhhhhhhhhhhhe does.......but ignorance is a strong power.........for if you knew not it were a god you looked at, or the void.........insanity can not enter a closed mind.....iiiiiiin a way he is better defended than either of us, you willingly enslaved, I unknowingly open......but look at us debating like philosophers while we fight

lllllet us end this duel

>charging at the priest I deflect the last balde and banish the sword rugby tackeling the prophet for a 10 mile fall

>hammering several punches upon his skull and gaining a few in return he continues his talk in the falling melee

ttttthis wont kill me, I doubt it will kill you either so lets give it our last push......wont you?

>And he renews his assault with a surge of enthusiasm
>>
>>1691552
Agreed Heretic
>He counters the relentless attacks,then spins around to kick his enemy off the shuttle onto another
>ivan scores a hit on the prophet,who stumbles from the attack but responds with a set of savage strikes at ivan
>>
>>1691553
>leaping to the ground I strike with the force of a meteor, and get up clutching my arm and resting on a newly summoned blade like a cane, a blast of arcane energies bring the prophets shuttle down as well, the landing no less powerful or painful.

>as the prophet gets up his last blade is stuck balde first in the ground, standing upright as though waiting for its master.

iiiiiiiiiiiii.......belive *wheeze* that this fight is over......fffffffor now.......*wheeze*......our respective forces shall come.....but for what theis "heretics" opinion is worth you fought well......until we cross blades again.

>he puts his blade up in swordsmans salute.......nearly 20 meters away from his opponent as the sounds of troops grows closer

yyyyyyyyour call......priest.
>>
>>1691554
Fine then,you proved entertaining
>he puts the remaining swords away
You still could prove to be helpful, but alas uou choose a path of heresy
Until we meet again
>he grabs hold of a Perfected fighter flying by and returns to his vessel
>>
>>1691555
>nodding my goodbye I manage one last sentence

heresy is the anthisis of religion, Prove interesting and help will be given readily

>with a last look about I cut down several troops of the perfected and teleport back to the FOB, I need a rest

END OF DUEL
>>
night night bump

hope you like our duel feel free to comment on it
>>
>>1691539
General the battle still is going on.
>The Admiral's voice is heard on the Vox even though he is half a galaxy away
Can i roll for the Perfected ground battle? And for it if you're going to assault or make an action roll a d100 and if your opponent's roll is higher it is blocked
>>
>>1691560
>the old rumarian struggles to get up
They have been routed for now laddy,and the void war turns in our favour.But fornow we should work on fixing up down here.
How have ya been Karl?
>>
Ooc just got off work my dudes so i seem to have missed a lot.
>>
>>1691562
Ooc
the warmaster is dead
Not!Cthulhu showed up and Rukaar went God Mode to kill it
and Ivan dueled the Prophet in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
>>
>>1691563
Ooc well i just ate a sandwich so i think i won the epicness contest.
>>
>>1691564
Ooc
Fucking amazing
>>
>>1691564
OOC Glorious
>>
>the wounded Rumarian stands up and gazes across the fields of Battle,The perfected are retreating back to their crown worlds and the Noo live another day

>he takes a long drawn out smoke from his cigar
So does anyone wish to celebrate, i do believe we have won quite the victory here
>>
>>1691567
>Dominion warships fire on the retreating Perfected attempting to thin their numbers as much as possible with the massive pressence of Armadas sent to Jhoo Prime.
>>
>>1691568
Thank you for your support Markon,without your ships that infernal blockade who still be standing
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>1691569
I came join you and the Noo in battle as soon as I could. Though I fear bringing in so much of the Dominion Navy might not have been the smartest move.....
>>
>>1691570
Do not worry my friend those curs now are running back to their nests to lick their wounds
We have won
>>
Things that go Bump in the night
>>
>>1691571
Well now what shall we do? I hear there is a party will there be sandwiches?
>The mighty rumble of the Admiral's stomach can be heard over the Vox
>>
>>1691572
Ooc is Carter a night or morning person?
>>
File: Sacking of Worlds.jpg (113KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Sacking of Worlds.jpg
113KB, 1000x563px
>>1691570
>While the dust settles on Jhoo Prime and the Noo Liberty Unions core worlds trouble rears its ugly head elsewhere. Then it hits like a flood, hundreds of distress calls come through Dominion comms through federal space.
"Can anyone here this!?....This is Admiral Kotch of the Arcolo subsector Patrol fleet were under attack Kero raiders launched an attack on subsectors capital we need reinforcements."
"This is General Seurazo of the 24th Army force, 165th assault legion were being overrun at Fort Ulazor need backup."
"To anyone listening the Esorun mining stations in the Roz'lav asteriod are under attack our mining drones and legionnaires cant hold forever please send help."
"If anyone hears this my name is Zei Shun Lan these mad woman called the coven of Shalazar descended onto the planet with their minions and began slaughtering the population at Holik for some horrbile rituals. People fled undergrond and out of the cities but its only a matter of time before they find us."
"Captain Gulenz of the Justice Blade we've taken on heavy damage. We wont make it out of this but were not letting these barbarians get out either DOMINATUS WATCH OVER US!"
>Hundreds of messages but they all say the same message. The Dark forces of The Terminus have come to bringing fire and death to the Mankind Dominion.
>>
>>1691575
>The Admiral still in his bloodstained and burned uniform hails Markon.
We've heard the distress calls Director.We shall hold the line against the Horde and Dominion in your absence I know when a man must go to defend his people.
>Gives him an Imperial salute and gives him his sidearm
It's been my lucky charm for over thirty years. And I do think you'll need it now. If you need me or the UE for support do not hesitate. Humanity will not abandon their brothers and sisters and I'm always in need of a bastard or a thousand to put in the ground.
>>
Did this get moved from /tg/ Y'all ain't got no tags.
>>
>>1691868
what?
>>
>mods move something to /qst/ that isn't a quest
Welcome to the dumping grounds
>>
>>1691919
About to become /trash/ but with draw functions. God Bless.

>>1691914
The posts above me, don't have an ID tag. Hence my statement. This was on /tg/ but this is now on /qst/
>>
>>1691944
What the hell?
>>
>>1691974
Welcome Herr Admiral, You've been moved to /qst/, Resistance is futile. You're people are to be added to the collective. Enjoy the stay and remember. Mod's are cunts.

>>1692000
If you've been moved here, its because you're not 'permitted' to run this on /tg/ Wither you like it or not. That's just how the things are now. Going back will get it deleted over time or kept getting moved. With each person it in or the starter banned.
>>
>One of us
>One of us
>One of us
>>
Why was this moved here. This isn't a a quest, it's free form roleplay, the very heart and soul of /tg/
>>
>>1692222
Not anymore, welcome to the shitpit. Try and find something to fill the gap in the mess of fanfic, dead civs, and dead quests.
>>
>>1692222
>very heart and soul of /tg/
/tg/ has no soul
>>
>>1692222
> free form roleplay, the very heart and soul of /tg/
That's a funny way of spelling "generals".
>>
Hey,if anyone from the threads,like Inkito or Taxla,did not join the Discord,here is a link.

This is a last shot to regroup and discuss,before we make a decision.
Here
https://discord.gg/QwQNVG
>>
File: angry Noo.png (138KB, 530x634px) Image search: [Google]
angry Noo.png
138KB, 530x634px
>>1692414
I am still super mad at the mods of sending us here when we aren't a even a quest at all!
>>
this is bullshit........but I hope with all my heart this is not the end of the fediration
>>
I guess we are stuck here. I guess we can always try and do it like we used to on /tg/
>>
To those unfamilliar with what this is, this isn't your standard quest, since we were booted out of /tg/. This is a lighthearted roleplaying thread, were anyone can play the role within the galactic federation. Please visit the discord in order to read up on the races and to get info about the Galactic Federation Setting as a whole.
>>
>>1696960
wouldn't a discord help ovaa? well here you go

curtesy of Ivan and Astral

https://discord.gg/e5AkD
>>
>A man in heavy power armor arrives to the shattered ring world. His armor scarred and pock marked with holes and dents. His insignia names his as a United Empire Son of Mars and he does not seem to be in good mood
Is there anyone alive in here? I am Captain Melan Theris as my name ID shows and I have come as a representative of the UE and the Sons of Mars.
>>
>>1697588
>the operative drops to the ground

I am living....sir. can you explain the high body count upon the noo home world of jhool prime?
>>
so why did we get moved here?
>>
>>1697600
Hah that is due to the Rumar even unarmed those bastards are scary. I'm surprised the Perfected even had a chance against them. I wonder if I'll finally get to meet the famous Lord Rukaar as well.
>>
>>1697604
Because this doesn't belong on /tg/ anymore. Its General board only. So you've been deemed /qst/
>>
>>1697615
Understood so is there anyone even on this board? like people that would join?
>>
>>1697609
>blinking I reply in dull monotone

the lord is here somewhere, you may find him soon.

>>1697615
which is bullshit, mage guild quest has been going for years they don't get the axe. I don't want them gone, I'm pointing out hypocrasy
>>
>>1697617
Maybe? I mean if it looks appaleing folks will join it. We're a really slow fucking board however.

>>1697619
Hey /qst/ is bullshit, We or atleast most of the quests belong on /tg/ but the mods don't care about the majority just the 3-8 faggots who bitch/constantly report what they don't like.
>>
File: shut up.jpg (217KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.jpg
217KB, 623x414px
>>1697628
we intend to change the slowness on this thread at least, and your words ring with that much sense and truth it hurts

[pic]
>>
>>1697632
The slowness was more meant towards how long a thread stays on the board. 3 days before auto-sagging or 830? or 750 posts. Have fun and good luck mate.
>>
>>1697639
so why are we here,we are not even a fucking quest!
>>
>>1697644
That's what I have been saying all the time! Mods are not fair, I mean if we are here, then why aren't the other RP threads here?
>>
>>1697639
a person not calling me a fag for being optimistic and ambitious about what I want to happen?

GET ME OUT OF THIS MAD HOUSE

on a side note, would you like to join?

>>1697644
rukkar chilleth thine beans, we will adapt
>>
>>1697644
Literally explained it already. It was moved because it was deemed to fit more with /qst/ then with modern /tg/

>>1697647
They should be moved at some point unless you fucked with just 1 mod for some reason.

>>1697648
I would but the last time I partook in this was like thread 1 or 2? Its been way too long.
>>
>>1697650
>>1697650
well have a good time
>>
File: Ovaa Watering.jpg (42KB, 935x554px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa Watering.jpg
42KB, 935x554px
I need to try and go back to my routine and not try to think about my people too much. I still have a duty in the Federation, so in order to get back on track I'll just ask this to you all; How are you all today, doing good I hope?
>>
>>1697676
I am operative 13 of the assassin enclave.... I do not know how to answer your question
>>
>>1697679
Alright, I'll try and rephrase it, are you feeling well, healthy, within normal operating paramiters?
>>
>>1697682
this is true, all systems are working correctly and my nutrient intake is in the correct levels

are you also operating at peak performance?
>>
File: Ovaa-Kezhada.png (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa-Kezhada.png
117KB, 800x800px
>>1697687
Yes...well...I try to....I think you know about the Perfected who brought war and destruction upon the Noo? I feel sad not just for what happend to my people, but to the Perfected as well, I feel sad for them becuase they will never know what it's like to be apart of an Interstellar alliance, where everyone has put aside thier differences and only stive towards a better tomorrow.
>>
>>1697697
Aye, But they will not learn,they are beyond zealous for their faith
Honestly it is a pleasure to Kill them
>>
>>1697697
>the assassin blinks and scratches its head

I don't fully understand your seniment, why are you sad that a enemy will not feel a good thing?

and from their perspective they do the same for you barring the empathy , however I am not designed or trained for such thinking.

I have been assigned to this conclave by my master, do you have any use of me?
>>
>>1697715
No, I'm sorry but I don't have any use of you. Maybe Rukaar has need of you?
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
I have returned weak fleshed beings-I mean fellow members of the Federation. So what is is on the agenda for today's session?

And I must apologize for the Herr Ambassador's absence. He is busy leading the war effort against the Perfected and the Awakened and is engaged in glorious battle.
>Laughs and lights a cigar even through his heavily armored gloves
I wish I could join him.
>>
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>1698887
OOC One more time.
>He's beautiful
>>
File: tegaki.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>1698995
OOC Get in you fuckers otherwise I will just keep drawing and none of us want that.
>>
OOC I am here
>>
>>1699029
OOC dude try the draw function it's cool.
>He salutes the cybernetic warrior and bangs his hand against his chest
Hail Railuge!! Any news of Lord Rukaar?
>>
> Slumps down into a nearby chair.

Okay, so..... can i get an idea what i just got into? Am i going to be a war criminal now or something?
>>
>>1699047
Last i knew he is out. The... shark guy right?
>>
>>1699047
I am alive if you must know
>>
>>1700618
That is good to hear Lord Rukaar any news of the Perfected?
>>
>>1700803

>from the assassins cybernetic enhanced body, astral steps out and the being collapses to the floor
>>
>>1700881
What the hell?
>The power armored figure lifts an eyebrow
Ahhh so you are the one known as Astral? I'm guessing you were in control of this assassin the whole time as well.
>>
>>1700993
no

>he stretches and cracks his joints

he just tried opening his comms unit, ha the poor fool thought he was safe. I don't like new people so how about you tell me why you are here NEW PERSON

>the emphasis on the words is rather clear that refusal will result in very very painful consequences
>>
Hello all, how are you all today, my wife sends her regards, and she is sorry that she couldn't bring anything today, our home was hit quite hard during the attack on Jhool Prime.
>>
>>1701246
>astral smiles his dangerious smile

give me thirteen hours and a ship and it will all be fixed, just don't ask where the debris or wealth went. deal?
>>
>>1701263
Thanks but no thanks, we are determined to rebuilt with our own appendages, just like my ancestors did many years ago. It will be great to see the family all working together, especially now when we need each other the most
>>
>Carter walks in.He is holding a box.

Afternoon guys.Any news?
>>
>>1701277
spoil sport

>>1701278
>astral peers at the box

what is it? can I kill it? can I eat it? can I "question" it?
>>
>>1701278
Not much news other than that Jhool Prime and the Noo are recovering. We said that we would endure, and so we did
>>
>>1701278
>>1701285
What were the casualties among your people Speaker?

And may I know what is in the box? Does it require violent destruction?
>>
>>1701285
Great.Do you require assistance,my friend?Also,here.

>Carter hands over the box.
>>1701282
>>1701310
It is Jork-Ezoo stew.
>>
>>1701339
>The great warrior seems dissapointed
Oh well. Any news of the Wastes? The Admiral has told me of your strange dimension but somethings must have changed since the last session of the Federation.
>>
>>1691444
Inkito here. Looks like well we are stuck here.
>>
>>1701924
It's cool Inkito and just the Admiral here playing as a back up character.
>>
>>1701387
The Wastes is as it always is,insane and changing,flowing and rotting.

So no,not much.How is the UE?

>Carter takes out another box and a spoon,and begins to eat.
>>
>>1701924
Yeah.We gotta make the best of it.It is good that you are here though.Although I am not sure whether Taxla or the Court player can arrive.

Regardless,join up in the Discord.Just in case something like this occurs again.
>>
>>1702916
My troops have been heavily engaged with the Horde and Awakened as they try to pour into and attack UE space. I have been engaged in numerous boarding actions as well against the enemy. I can tell you that those Awakened bastards die a lot harder than the Horde. At least the threat of civil war has passed..for now.
>>
galactic bump bump bump.
>>
>>1704922
Hello there Inkito need a Discord link?
>>
Hello everyone, I hope you all have a pleasant day? I certainly have, Jhool Prime is getting back on it's feet and everything will soon be back to normal.
>>
>>1705087
Ehhh I have found so far being the temporary UE ambassador is quite boring. Do you have any exciting stories of the Federation Speaker?
>>
File: Ovaa and Rukaar.png (167KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa and Rukaar.png
167KB, 1200x1028px
>>1705098
Nothing exciting really. I have had a few run ins with some people who did bring excitment to the Federation Assebly though. Both me and Rukaar can confrim that.
>>
>>1705104
Hmm like who?
>>
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>1705422
>>1705080
I need a discord link nao. Is anyone online?
>>
>>1708496
you dont need a link you just need to open the discord app
>>
>>1708496
Here you go bud.
https://discord.gg/JK8d4G
>>
Are going to get a proper thread going after this one dies? If so, should we keep a constant OP image?
>>
>>1715020
Yes and guess who's returned from the grave motherfuckers!!!
>>
Test
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>1715540
Yes. Its you, Karl! I thought you were dead. And I am actually glad to see you! Well, I thought that your ship was destroyed in the Matris Black Hole?
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>1715563
Not dead just bogged down by the bureaucracy. That and a close encounter with a black hole but it was nothing we couldn't handle. I've been out of the loop how is Ploraxia?
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>1715589
Well then... I hope you are doing well, and, so far I recieved a rather angry transmission from a betusian ship which challenged us to a human game of baseball, in exchange for their repairs.
>>
File: tank.gif (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tank.gif
8KB, 160x160px
>>1715595
Hmmmm well why not just give them their repairs instead of having a game be fought over it? That seems to make the most sense. Or is there some bad blood between your peoples that makes this necessary?
>>
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>1715604
No, they stated it. I knew that captain before the Betusians were corrupted, he belongs to the thinker caste. He can have semi-autonomous thought, and believes his species is superior. So he challenged us to that game, and we need your help. Yes, and he also... betted troop movements near the border.
>>
>>1715604
betus was taken over by a primodial entity much like the wastes being magnus, thus making them hostile. and this is a\ comedic attempt to continue while the thread dies
>>
>>1715613
ooc; we know that, just a comedic attempt to cheer everyone up.
>>
>>1715616
>>1715613
Ooc thought it was some new Ploraxian enemy or something from like the Hive War. And Inkito if they're biological why do their shipped repaired?
>Mfw the Hive puts giant bandaids on all their ships
>>
OOC are we doing this baseball game?
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.