[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mars civilization thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Topographic map of mars.jpg (195KB, 1080x620px) Image search: [Google]
Topographic map of mars.jpg
195KB, 1080x620px
Create a colony

Earth has gone dark and the Red planet is left to its own devices. Take the blank map and draw some borders, make up your colony, its ideology,policies, flag etc.
>>
File: update.jpg (279KB, 1080x620px) Image search: [Google]
update.jpg
279KB, 1080x620px
>>1686724

Espos Revolutionaries.

Their territories are represented by the black zone.

They are Radically Militant Communists. They are fervent technophiles and transhumanists.
>>
>>1686753
Should i have started off with a colony of my own? is that how these typically work
>>
>>1686759

Wouldn't hurt. You might attract more anons...
>>
File: mars map.jpg (249KB, 1080x620px) Image search: [Google]
mars map.jpg
249KB, 1080x620px
The mars one colony project is one of the oldest American backed colonies on Mars. this gave them access to top tier American hardware, which allowed the colony to expand quickly.

consisting primary of Americans the Ideology of mars one is republicanism.

policies
the Mars one colony adopted the old US Constitution including all of its amendments.

Flag

http://img15.deviantart.net/ed2a/i/2016/008/b/6/alternate_american_flag_by_sergios117-d9n9saf.png
>>
File: Topographic map of mars.jpg (642KB, 1080x620px) Image search: [Google]
Topographic map of mars.jpg
642KB, 1080x620px
New Albion

Controlling the area around olympus mons its colonists have formed a millitant republic composed of people from the earth anglosphere
>>
>>1686794
New Albion seeing as how we are both republics would you be interested in a non-aggression pact
>>
>>1686851
The Round table accepts mar ones offer of a non aggression pact.
>>
File: 69.png (2MB, 1080x620px) Image search: [Google]
69.png
2MB, 1080x620px
>>1686794
Originally eight different colonies, the Martian People's Communes is an Anarcho-Communist faction that specializes in agriculture, having several hydroponic facilities and has several ongoing experiments on using the actual soil for farming, which is although initially more expensive than hydroponics, has a lower maintenance cost.
The pink areas are properly settled, while the red ones are just territorial claims.
They claim to be pacifists, but are unwilling to cooperate with Liberalist nations.
>>
>>1686860
Free colonies sphere
A jumble of private colonies, the area is technically international, though the colonies have agreed to non aggression and a variety of employment and quality control laws that govern the entire region.
Polices are mostly about making use of empty space to absurd levels, indeed, one of the most influential members of the sphere is working with bacterial nanomachine colonies. Some of which are the size of a man's thumb and can even write as dictated.
>>
File: sketch-1500693995520.png (3MB, 1881x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1500693995520.png
3MB, 1881x1080px
>>1691592
Tits.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.