[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come Along With Me: An Adventure Time Quest -The Second Threadening-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 2

File: TreeHouseINT.png (612KB, 1159x829px) Image search: [Google]
TreeHouseINT.png
612KB, 1159x829px
Here's a link to the first thread, if anybody wants to try reading from the beginning.
>>1659100

You are Justin, the level 2 mayo wizard. One day you woke up in the middle of a grassy field, surrounded by a strange symbol burned into the ground. Your skin was gray and you were covered in strange clothes, nothing about your body seemed to be your own. Regardless, you decided to head out and find your way in this new world. You stumbled into the candy kingdom and broke up a ring of candy kidnappers, got a reward for it, bought a map, and have decided to visit the heroes of the land at their tree house on your way to the Ice kingdom. You are now at Finn and Jake's front door.

This is a character sheet, for anybody that might be interested. Has spells and your current invnentory on it, though it only gets updated at the end of the session and you've already spent 20 gold coins.
https://pastebin.com/ZZD95re8

On with the adventure.

>Transmission Resume<

You knock on the front door and wait for a response. A sort of potato-shaped yellow dog on two legs answers the door, you immediately recognize him as Jake. He greets you,
>"Uhh, hi. What's up?"

You give an informal introduction,
>"Hi, I'm new around here and kinda lost. I heard some well traveled adventurers live here and was hoping to get some advice."
You hope they don't mind the fact that you already have a map.

Jake scratches his jowels and shrugs,
>"Yeah, sure, come on in. Hey Finn!"

Jake calls to his room mate, the human boy Finn. Finn calls back from somewhere unseen, probably upstairs,
>"Yeah Jake?"

>"Get the good paper plates out and make some tea, we have a visitor!"

>"Alright, hold on."

Jake shuts the door behind you and rocks from the front of his feet to the back, then finally decides to do something else,
>"Hold on, this will just be a sec."

Jake stretches up to the second floor of the tree house and disapears, leaving you alone for a little while. This front room, if it can be called a room, has a ladder leading up into the reset of the tree house, with a massive horde of gold coins, treasures, paintings, valuable things just piled up under the ladder. You wonder if these people really have nothing to spend all their money on.

You're alone for now, what do you do?
>>
>>1684079
Look at the horde, but don't take anything. Try to hear what they are taking about.
>>
>>1684092
Supporting
We also forget to say our name.
>>
You take a closer look at the treasure horde. Yep, glittering gold and jewels. You assume there must be no real central banking system in Ooo, otherwise this would probably all be deposited safely, right? You don't think there's anything especially magical in here. While inspecting the impressive gold horde, you strain your ears to eaves- hear the conversation of Finn and Jake.

You'll need to roll a d100.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1684170
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1684170
Mayo help us now.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1684170
>>
>>1684188
Thanks Anon. This quest, low rolls are what we need.
>>
Yes, as that Anon >>1684194 said, and as I forgot to mention, in the land of Ooo the low roll is favored.

You listen in to the conversation, it doesn't seem to be much. Finn asked who it was, Jake said it was some kind of gray guy, new to town, asking for directions, Finn suggested that it might be somebody looking to become an adventurer and looking for advice, Jake didn't refute that but did say that a guest was a guest.

Soon you hear the sound of a tea kettle whistling, Jake stretches his face down the ladder and points upwards with his thumb,
>"Why don'tcha come on up? Me casa es su casa."

You grin and begin to head up the ladder, then remember you hadn't told them your name yet,
>"Oh, by the way, it was rude of me not to say so until now but, I'm Justin. Nice to meet you. To meet you both."

A boy in a white, slightly bear-shaped hat, a blue shirt and blue shorts is leaning back against a couch, under a painting that you would suspect would be quite risque if half of it wasn't drooping over to cover the reclined female in said painting. Finn waves,
>"Hello. I'm Finn, nice to meet you to. Why don't you come have a seat? Jake made tea."

Soon, you're in a seat across from Finn with a table between you, Jake comes by with a tea pot, there's realtively fancy tea cups in front of you and Finn, they're all cracked somewhere though.
>"Is Tea okay?"

You nod to Jake. You know there's probably soda around somewhere, but you have no objections to tea. After pouring you, Finn and himself a cup, Jake sits down next to his human brother. Finn speaks up,
>"So, Justin, what's bothering you? How are things? Where did you come from? Where are you going?"

Seems Finn's trying to start a conversation. What do you want to talk about, what questions do you ask?
>>
>>1684265
Well we should tell the truth at least part of it.

>What's bothering you?
"Nothing really."

How are things?
"Same old, I'm just traveling, looking for information of who I am."

>Where did you come from?
"I don't know, I think I hit my head, making me lose some memories. All I know is my name, and I'm a mayo wizard."

Where are you going?"
"I was thinking of traveling to Ice Kingdom, since Ice King, seems to forget things about his past, maybe it's connected."

So questions we can ask are.
"You know what to expect from the Ice Kingdom?" Also thank them for the tea, it's real nice.
>>
>>1684265
Sort of reveal our plight but not really. Due to magic shenanigans I was pulled from my realm and into yours and seek strong wizards to help me return. Something like that.
>>
>>1684309
Nah we shouldn't say were not from this world.
>>
>>1684306
This is perfect
>>
>>1684306
This
>>
You respond to Finn's questions levely,
>"I'm doing pretty good right now, I think. Just traveling around, was going to go visit the ice kindgom. Truth be told, I think I must have hit my head on something or fallen off a cliff, because all I remember is my name and that I'm a mayo wizard. It's so weird knowing so much about Mayo without knowing how you came by such knowledge."

Jake suddenly looks excited,
>"Mayo wizard!? No way, dude! We just ran out of mayo,"
Jake shapes his hand to resemble a mayonnaise jar, with the letters 'mayo' indented on one side,
>"If you could give me some it'd save me a run to the store."

You shrug, sure why not, and point your index finger into Jake's jar hand. Mayo squirts out from the tip of your index sounding like a nearly empty ketchup bottle. When it's full, Jake covers the 'jar' by forming his other hand into a lid, then twisting the lid on and storing it somewhere in his body,
>"Heheh, thanks. I owe you one."

You continue,
>"Well, anyways, because of my memory loss I was headed to the Ice Kingdom. I hear there's an old ice wizard there who forgets things all the time, I was hoping I could have a chat with him and see if he knows any tricks for dispersing amnesia."

Finn nods, sipping at his tea. He gulps like swallowing the tea is physically painful,
>"Well, you should be careful around that old cook, he's got a tendency to freeze strangers and kidnap princesses. A lot of princesses."

You take a sip of your own tea and nearly spit it out. This is the worst tea you have ever tasted in your entire life. You want to spit it out, but that would be extremely rude. Jake stands from his seat,
>"Excuse me, I have to go take care of some things."
Then, Jake leaves.

Finn takes his tea and upends it in the nearby potted plant with a relieved sigh. You think you saw that plant shiver with disgust, or pain.

How do you handle the disgusting tea in your mouth while Jake's not around?
>>
>>1684397
We're a strong mayo wizard, we shall not bow down to mere tea, WE CHUG!
>>
>>1684397
Get rid of the tea as well.

Also we should tell Jake we meet the Princess Bubblegum. She is nice and all, but she doesn't seem to like Wizards all that much.
>>
>>1684414
Anon if Jake can have kids with a unicorn, it also means we could impregnate other things in this world.
>>
File: Whut in tarnation.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Whut in tarnation.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>1684433
But
What does that have to do with tea drinking?
>>
>>1684435
Nothing Anon, it's a thought for the future. A future we could go down to
>>
>>1684397
Drink the tea just don't breath or smell the tea.
>>
>>1684397
Sure drink the tea.
>>
Alright everybody, I'm gonna need a d100.

Remember, low rules.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1684464
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>1684464
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1684464
>>
>>1684474
Our tastebuds have transcended mortal pallet
>>
>>1684474
>2
Almost Perfect
CHUG THE TEA LIKE A GOD
>>
You muster up your butt, clench your coconuts, and swallow the tea in your mouth. Afterwards, you put the teacup to your lips and chug as quickly as you can, trying not to smell the disgusting tea. You put the cup down and pant when you're done, Finn looks like he's trying to hide how impressed he is. Jake returns with a,
>"Hey dudes."

>"You put that mayo up?"

>"Yeah. Oh, you're finished with your tea. Want some more?"

Finn's look speaks volumes. He's not looking to Jake, but to you, a look that says 'come on, you don't have to say yes'.

Want some more?
>>
>>1684506
Yes, more please
>>
>>1684506
No
>>
>>1684506
"No thanks"

We should ask if they are free for the most part, maybe they can come with us to the Ice king, see if he didn't capture a princess or something.
>>
Your stomach is a little queazy after the last dose. You politely decline the offer of more tea,
>"No, thank you,"
then continue your conversation.

>"So anyways, I just came from the candy kingdom, met the princess Bubblegum after busting up this candy kidnapping ring."

Finn nods, a small grin adorning his face as his eyebrows raised,
>"Oh yeah? We heard about that thing happening from Bubblegum, she mentioned somebody else discovered the misdeeds. That was you?"

You nod,
>"Yeah, they were barreling the candy people with sleeping gas or something, sending them off somewhere for glob knows what. It was kinda weird, I messed up the head scientist and they still made off clean. I'm just a little disappointed about that."

As you converse with Fin, Jake takes a sip of his tea, his face contorts into an expression of agony and spits out his tea all over the table,
>"Jeez, this tea is terrible! Why did you guys drink it?"

You admit,
>"I was trying to be polite."

Jake turns his hands into little catapults and launches the tea and every single tea cup from the table,
>"If it was polite to jump off a bridge, would you do it? I'm gonna go get some soda to wash that taste out of my mouth, back in a sec."

With that momentary disruption out of the way, Finn pipes up,
>"Sooo, yeah, I guess I'm not surprised that Pea Bubs didn't tell us who helped bust up the kidnappers. She is kinda anti-wizard."

You nod sagely,
>"Yes, yes, I could tell. Soon as I told her I was a mayo wizard she started treating me completely differently."
She didn't really, though.

>"By the way,"
you add,
>"I was kinda wondering if you guys are free for a little while. I thought it would be smart to bring two seasoned adventurers along as I explored somewhere new, and it might be smart to check and see if the Ice King might be hiding any kidnapped princesses he's hidden. How's it sound?"

Jake returns with three plastic cups, which he pours some brown kind of soda into,
>"Hope soda's okay."

You sip at the carbonated beverage to get the taste of tea out of your mouth. Finn thinks about your offer, then asks Jake,
>"Hey, Jake, we got anything to do for a little while?"

A few words are exchanged between the adventurers and it's decided,
>"Okay, me and Jake will come with you to the ice kingdom. It's been a while since we checked on Aye Kay."

with that decided, your preparations begin. Got any other questions for F & J before you head off?
>>
>>1684610
Ask if you can borrow a sword or weapon from them. Their massive gold horde should have some weapons at least. Say to protect yourself, if you ran out of mayo magic.

Ask if they have any potions with them, to heal up or magic up. May be important for the future.
>>
>>1684648
This
>>1684610
Ask what was their last adventure
>>
>>1684610
ask if anything interesting g has been happening recently. Any big news.
>>
You ask Finn if you can borrow a sword, or potions or anything. Finn explains,
>"We don't have any magic potions, but we have plenty of swords and axes and maces and other cool adventuring weapons. We keep them all down there with the rest of our treasure, go and take a look if you want."

You do just that.

>What was their last adventure?
>Has anything interesting been happening recently, big news?

These questions you'll save for the trip over.

They really do have tons of weapons in the horde. You think that it might be a little dangerous to keep all of those just laying around where anybody could step on them. In the horde, you find,

>A longsword
>A shortsword
>A mace
>A dagger
>A scicle
>A one handed battle ax
>A rapier
>A big 'ol honkin greatsword

Which one of these do you want to take with you? You could take all of them, but that'd be a little greedy.
>>
>>1684736
Dagger
And
Longsword
>>
>>1684746
Supporting
>>
>>1684736
Rapier
>>
>>1684791
Might: 3
Speed: 2
Mind: 4
Here is our stats, we have more might than speed, so the Long sword could be more suitable. Dagger could serve as a back up.
>>
>>1684804
Yea, seems like that would make more sense. Changing my vote to this.
>>
>>1684746
support
i wonder can we do more magic then mayo?
>>
>>1684736

>Dagger And Longsword
>>
You take the long sword and dagger with you. You have added them to your inventory.

You step outside and wait for Finn and Jake to join you, only to be surprised as a larger, long legged Jake steps around the house,
>"Dude, are you coming or what?"

Jake turns his tail into an escalator for you and you climb aboard. On the way to the Ice Kingdom, you chat with Finn and Jake a little,
>"So, anything big happen recently? You guys are on the forefront of these kinds of emergencies, aren't you?"

Finn shrugs,
>"Depends on what you mean by big, I like to think that everybody is the main character of their own lives, and what seems like a small problem for somebody else might be an earth shattering dilemma for them."

>"I think he just means, like, wars or giant monster attacks, Finn."

>"Oh. Yeah, naw, nothing like that."

You change the conversation to a similar topic,
>"Oh. Then, you guys go on any cool adventures lately?"

Jake takes this one,
>"Eh, nothing too big. There was this little king of the moles thing that happened recently, sent an envoy to every kingdom to find the guy who stole his crown. Nobody got hurt, but we went to his house to investigate and found it stuck behind the couch. Sometimes, I wonder what royalty would do without loyal adventurers like us to handle this kind of stuff."

It gets chilly very quickly. Looking around, you realize you've ridden Jake all the way to the Ice Kingdom. Jake takes a seat on a hill across from the Ice King's big ice mountain. Finn pulls out some binoculars and tries to get a look at the mountain from your hill. Finn pipes up,
>"Yep, he's in there alright. He's doing... something... something with his holoprojector thingy. I guess he's playing a game."

Do you suggest an action?
>>
>>1684867
just walk up and listen and watch what he is doing
>>
>>1684867
Challenge him to a 2 player match. Impress him with our amazing skill so he won't freeze us.
>>
>>1684885
>>1684867
i change to this
>>
>>1684867
If he's not doing anything bad. We should get closer and use our words.see what's he up to.
>>
>>1684902
i dont want to fight him i thing he is funny
>>
>>1684917
Misunderstood since his past cause him to be like this.
>>
>>1684885
Supporting.
He just needs a friend
>>
You come up with a plan,
>"Hey, I'm gonna go talk to him. Jake, can you shoot me through one of his windows?"

>"Yeah, sure dude. What's your idea?"

>"I'm gonna beat him at his own game."

Jake looks to Finn, Finn shrugs, so Jake turns into a catapult,
>"Hop on, dude."

You get on Jake's back and are immediately launched into the ice castle. You shout out your challenge!

>"ICE KIIIIING! I CHALLENGE YOOOOUUUU!"
You land inside the castle, sliding across the floor. You wipe out, but get back up immediately, pointing to IK,
>"To a game of whatever you're playing!"

The Ice King looks really confused, but immediately jumps into the air, flying and sparking with ice bolts,
>"You think you can beat me and take all my ice!? Well, you got another thing comin', mister!"

The Ice King comes back down to the ground, his game station in his hands,
>"If I win, you can never come back to the ice kingdom and never steal my ice again. Deal?"

Had you done something like that before?
>"I... I just wanted to talk."

The Ice King thrusts the game station at you, which has a controller on his end and on your end. Seems to project some kind of holo-screen over the game for people to play on it,
>"Well too bad, sonny Jim! If you wanted to talk you shouldn't have come back and stolen all that ice, over and over again!"

Well, looks like it's up to you to defeat the IK. Play him in his game?
>>
>>1684963
"How about I make you some new ice?
Ice made from Mayo. "

See if you can figure out the game before Ice King starts it up.
>>
>>1684988
>>1684963
support
>>
>>1684963
also ask if we have done this before and say that we forgot everything
>>
>>1685000
Nice Trips
Also supporting this as well
>>1684963
>>
>>1684963
This
>>1684988
>>1685000
>>
You try to distract the Ice King as you figure out this game,
>"Look man, I'll make you more ice if you need it, I'll make you ice made out of MAYO, how's that sound?"

The Ice King drops his end in disgust, covering his mouth like he's trying not to throw up,
>"Mayo ice!? That's disgusting! Not even whirracle mip ice, but mayo ice? Eyuk!"

This glip glopping son of a gob... for some reason, you take that rejection very personally. You push down the anger and exhale through your nose,
>"Look, do we do this often? This... ice thing you're going on about? Playing video games?"

You've almost got this game figured out. Seems to be some kind of tetris, head to head. Ice King elaborates,
>"What you don't remember? How could you not remember!? You come over here almost every week and take some of my ice in a bucket or something. I just want you to know..."
Ice King gives you a death glare, though it's not that threatening coming from the old blue man,
>"I don't trust you to keep your promise. If you lose, I'm gonna ICE 'ya! So you can never bother me or my goonts ever again!"

Well, this is weird. You've figured out this game, ready to pwn this n00b?
>>
>>1685079
Pwn this noob, maybe have a bit of your mayo leak out, so he's disgusted by the smell and can't play the game.
>>
>>1685079
>i dont remember anything. i think i was in a magic accident? and sorry for taking you ice even if i dont remember and do you want a hug?
>>1685101
also support this
>>
>>1685105
Also supporting this
>>1685079
>>
>>1685101
>>1685105
Yes to both
Maybe we look like someone else?
>>
DM can we do more then mayo magic?
>>
>>1685135
Well, if you mean stuff like
>can I use swords
then yes, but you're not very good at it right now
as for magic, you're gonna be stuck with mayo for a while. I promise you, though, it'll get a bit more abstract eventually.
>>
>>1685135
From last thread
Anon >>1659409
>Also is it possible to not just focus on mayo and branch out to other condiments like ketchup, mustard, relish etc

OP >>1659415
it is indeed possible. If you manage to learn enough other-condiment spells, you might become a 'condiment wizard'

So we start off with mayo but can branch out.
>>
>>1685142
i mean different kind of magic like plant/tomato/flesh/shape-shifting/transformation/changing our body stuff like that?
>>
>>1685174
Maybe
Ketchup is made from tomatoes

So Mayo -> Ketchup -> tomatoes -> Plants -> Nature
>>
good night i am going to sleep so goodbye and thank you for the quest
>>
>>1685188
Night anon
>>
You decide to do a little cheating, you point your finger at Ice King's face and angle it so that you spray about a teaspoon of Mayonnaise on Ice King's nose as soon as the game starts. The Ice King is shocked by this turn of events,
>"Awww, ewwwww! Get it off me, get it off me! Gunter!"

>"Wok."

>"Come to daddy! Lick this mayonnaise off my nose!"

A little penguin waddles over to Ice King, climbs his robe, and sniffs at the mayo. Gunter scrunches up his beak and covers his nose before bailing. Seems nobody in the ice kingdom likes mayo.

Ice King groans in frustration,
>"Gunter! Come back! Help your papa in his time of need!"

Well, that was easy. Ice King lost in the first round, completely decimated by the power of mayo. Ice King whines and falls on his back, crying. He wipes the mayo off his nose with his robe and starts to roll around like a child throwing a tantrum, leaving a trail of ice tears behind him. You can't help but interject,
>"Whoa, man,"
You catch up to the crawling Ice King and put your hand on him, to keep him from rolling any more,
>"You gonna be alright?"

The Ice King babbles, gasping and hiccuping as he gets a few words out,
>"Nooohoho, I-I-I'm nawt o-ho-hokaaaaay! You're gonna st-stea-steal all my iiiiihihihiiiice!"

You pat the IK's shoulder,
>"Trust me, I'm not here to steal your ice. I just wanted to talk."

The Ice king sits up, wiping his nose with his robe,
>"Y-you promise?"

>"I promise. Need a hug?"

The Ice King nods, so you end up in a hug. Wow, the Ice King is really, really bony. His beard feels like an itchy sweater. The old man is really cold. This is an uncomfortable hug. IK stands up and wipes his face again,
>"Well, if you didn't want to steal my ice, why did you challenge me?"

>"For the third time, I just wanted to talk. I don't remember coming to your kingdom and stealing your ice. I must have had some kind of magical accident, I wanted to know if you knew some way to... uh... remember things."

The Ice King pats off his robe. Somehow he got dust on it. What specifically did you come to the Ice King to talk about?
>>
>>1685215
Tell him about the circle or thing you saw when you first woke up here, that we only remember our name, and that we're not from here. Also we have magic powers without knowing about it before.

Ask if his wizard eyes can see something different with us.
>>
>>1685220
>>1685215
support
>>
>>1685220
>>1685215
Supporting also
>>
You tell the Ice King about your predicament,
>"Look, I don't remember ANYTHING but my name, Mayo and that I'm not from around here. I just sorta woke up in the middle of a grassy field and BOOM, I can shoot mayo from my hands. Can your old wizard eyes see anything out of the ordinary?"

The Ice King scratches his beard,
>"My wizard eyes, hmmm?"
He stares at you for a second, then concludes,
>"Nope, not really. Nothing out of the ordinary for the astral plane, everything's just as stupid and crazy as it was. Well, except that maybe your spirit is sorta only half way in your body. I think you might want a professional to get that looked at."

Your WHAT is only halfway WHERE!? Before you can ask a follow up question, Finn and Jake jump in through the window in a similar fashion you did. Finn starts shouting,
>"Where are you hiding the princesses, Ice King!?"

Ice King is immediately swept up in the dramatics, he takes to the sky and his hand start sparkling with ice bolts,
>"You fools! You'll never make it out of here alive to find them! Wahahahaaah!"

Things are getting out of hand. What do you do?
>>
>>1685251
STOP FIGHTING!
Ice king was just telling me I have half my spirit in my body!
>>
>>1685271
This
Get them to stop by yelling.
>>
Gimme a quick d100, gents.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1685292
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1685292
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1685292
>>
>>1685271
support
>>
You inhale deeply, then let your full lung capacity carry your voice, nearly shattering the Ice King's mountain castle,
>"STOOOOP FIGHTIIIIIING!"
It was as loud and as shrill a voice as you could muster. It got everybody's attention.

You explain to Finn and Jake,
>"I was in the middle of a conversation with Ice King, he said that my spirit is only halfway in my body. Naturally, I am concerned. It's not that I don't think Princesses are important, but geez man my life could be in danger."

Finn and Jake look at eachother, then at you,
>"Sorry, dude. Me and Finn'll leave for a while, to let you two, uh, finish your conversation."
Jake starts to push Finn into another room,
>"Just pretend we were never here."

They're probably going to check all the rooms for princesses. That's fine. You turn to Ice King.
>"My Spirit is halfway in my body?"

The Ice King shrugs,
>"Yeah, sorta, roughly half. I wouldn't know anything about whatever kind of magic happened to you, but I can tell you that... it looks like... your spirit might be reattaching to your body, or something. I don't know, I'm not even a real doctor."

You press your palms together and bring your index fingers to the tip of your nose, frowning with concern,
>"And, who might know about this... condition?"

>"I dunno, I guess you could go check in wizard city, somebody there has to know something about spirits."

Behind Ice King's back you see Finn and Jake pushing a princess made of pancakes and eggs and bacon out the nearest door. They both wink and give you an 'okay' sign, like the Italians.

>"Oh right,"
the Ice King goes on,
>"You probably forgot about Wizard City. You got a map?"

Ice King marks the location of Wizard City on your map,
>"It's only for wizards, so you should have no trouble getting in. Be careful in there, though, between you and me I think a lot of those guys prefer mayo. Buncha crazies walking around in there."

You put your map away and give a nod,
>"Thanks for the help, Ice King. I hope I wasn't the one who stole all your ice."

The Ice King waves the thanks away,
>"Awww, forget about it. It was probably a different guy anyways. Between you and me, you smell like you have a different alignment than him."

Huh, alignments are a thing? What's your next move?
>>
>>1685372
Thank the Ice King for his time.

We should tell Finn and Jake this new information. Also be sure to introduction our self with the breakfast princess, since we had a large part of getting her out.

Also ask for some money for the road, we need it to pay some people at wizard city.
>>
>>1685372
Go to Finn and Jake and say we need to go to wizard city.
>>
>>1685372
>>1685389
support
>>
>>1685394
also this
>>
>>1685394
This also

>>1685394
>>1685403
Seems like at least Breakfast Princess will know of us, and tell others, that we help break her out.

This will be useful in the future if we go to the breakfast kingdom.
>>
You exit the Ice King's castle, this time through the front door. On your way out, you meet Finn and Jake again.

Jake seems the most curious,
>"What'd Ice King say about your spirit, dude?"

>"He said it's half in my body, and that I should go to, uh..."
You wonder if it's really a good idea to tell them about Wizard City. It's not like they could come with you, the rule is Wizards Only after all. They might get in trouble if you tell them.

>"Well... I have to go to Wizard City."
You tell them anyways. Then you recognize the breakfast-person standing with Finn and Jake.
>"Oh, hello. You're Breakfast Princess, right? I'm Justin, nice to meet you. Hope Ice King didn't rough you up."

Breakfast Princess taps her foot impatiently,
>"Yes, hello. Finn, Jake, can we go now? Your friend's not hurt and I have important duties to attend to at the castle."
Jake gives a chuckle at 'duty', which he tries to cover with his hands.

Finn elbows Jake, then speaks up,
>"Don't worry, BP, we'll have you back in no time. Justin, are you coming along?"

You scratch at the back of your head,
>"Actually I was kind of hoping I could borrow some cash for the road. Breakfast Kingdom is in the nearly opposite direction I need to go. It's in the desert, right? Wizard City is in the west."

Jake sounds a little disappointed,
>"Oh. Well, I guess we'll be parting ways, in that case. We could go back to the treehouse and give you a little dosh for the road, if you're not in that much of a rush."

Wanna come back to the Treehouse with F&J?
>>
>>1685458
Yes, it's in the direction we want to go anymore.

Tell Finn and Jake, we'll be back after the visit to the city. That maybe all three of us can go on another adventure soon.
>>
>>1685458
Go with them.
>>
>>1685483
support
>>
to clarrify, do you mean back to the treehouse, or to the breakfast kingdom?

>>1685483
>>1685486
>>
>>1685490
DM The Wizard city is in the mountains right?
And Breakfast Kingdom is to the desert?

Go back with them to the breakfast kingdom.
I suppose the quest of our spirit can wait for a bit.
>>
>>1685490
Go to tree house for the money than breakfast kingdom.
>>
You shrug and give a 'meh',
>"I guess Wizard City can wait. Ice King said my spirit is reattaching itself, so that can only be good, right?"
Right?

>"I'll tag along with you guys, if you don't mind that is. Adventuring is pretty fun, and you guys have a reputation for adventure."

Jake transforms into a big boat with legs,
>"Radical, dude. Everybody hop in, next stop the breakfast kingdom! Toot toot!"

Jake makes a little escalator for everybody and walks off once everybody is aboard. From the height Jake keeps everybody at, you can see the curvature of Ooo, and tell that the breakfast kingdom isn't too far off.

Looks like your soul quest is going to be taking a little detour. Well, at least you're making new friends. Can't put a price on that.

>Transmission Stop<

That's all for tonight. Thanks for tagging along with me for this quest, I hope to see everybody back when it starts again.

The next session will be at 4pm CST on Sunday. Have a good night everybody.
>>
>>1685522
See you next time DM
>>
>>1685522
i look forwards to the next session
>>
>>1685522
Just 16 hours to go
>>
I'm sorry, for those of you who were looking forward to it. I have to move the session from Sunday at 4pm to Tuesday at 6pm.

I humbly apologize and hope to see you then.
>>
>>1696501
Well RIP
Should do a new thread if that's the case.
>>
>>1696501
Op come back
>>
its the day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgmqTU92I
Let's sing together!

Come along with me,
To a town beside the sea...
>>
>>1709893
i love this song i am singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-Drla_Ke0&list=PLlVcCmRTxKsMoHEUUPHYnwrT8Hxml80CU&index=2
>>
where is QM??????????
>>
>>1712435
He said Tuesday and now it's Thursday. RIP OP.
I liked the thread
>>
>>1712473
i loved it the first adventure time quest i ever found
>>
>>1712515
Me too. Adventure time was untapped wonder we can go and look for.

My favorite song from the show was when finn and jake we're looking for a new home. And Jake showing how it's done.
>>
>>1712519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQho08vMqF8&list=PLlVcCmRTxKsMoHEUUPHYnwrT8Hxml80CU&index=4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqfdl2IY8IY&list=PLlVcCmRTxKsMoHEUUPHYnwrT8Hxml80CU&index=5
these?
>>
>>1712524
The first link is right. The second link isn't.

The scene is Jake eating a sandwich witb Bmo next to him. And a dancing bug come up and dances. But say he's doing it wrong and show him how it's done.
Someone remix that few sound beat into a sound. Called You got cruves, she got cruves. I like the version with just instruments
>>
>>1712539
link me
>>
>>1712539
this one? i also like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUg2LFUzxFw
>>
>>1712543

Remix of the Original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRWGxGHidI8

Remix with just Instruments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUg2LFUzxFw

Original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLKhkAa5II
>>
>>1712563
nice thank you and i hope nothing bad happened to the QM
>>
>>1712562
Yes
I h
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.