[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cultist Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: games.png (2MB, 2919x5221px) Image search: [Google]
games.png
2MB, 2919x5221px
Which cult do you lead?
>>
>>1681631
Ancestrals
>Time Magic
>Cosmic Magic
>Earth Magic
>>
Just letting you know Im here and a slow reader, so dont go without me dammit
>>
>>1681631
I CHOOSE HARKONNEN. Can never see red-blue-green choices without thinking that.

But seriously Ancestrals.
>>
>>1681651
Writing in 10 minutes.
>>
So 1sts are NOT necromancers, ancestrals are weird supernatural elf-people, and sanguines are NOT vampires?

Can you like explain also how I pickthe schools of magic? The 1sts seem to have no choice in their exclusive magics I take it. The two neutral ones are just magics we make up?

I will support Ancestrals with these choices:
> Time Magic
> Were-Magic (bc druids dude)
> Gigantism (nigga holy shit)

Write In Magics:
> Speaking to Animals Magic
> Sleepy Magics
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Ancestrals:

Time Magic

Rolling for other two schools of magic
1 is the first choice, 2 is the second.
>>
>>1681631
Ancestral
Time
Cosmic
Earrh

Write ins
Speak to animals
Turn to animals
>>
I'm present and waiting for the post, wanna join I love cult quests.
>>
>>1681714
I support these write in magics
>>
>>1681714
seconded
>>
>>1681714
Isnt turn to animals literraly were-magic? Are we allowed to use our 'neutral magic' to just be more of our same magics?
>>
File: Turn1.1.jpg (29KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
Turn1.1.jpg
29KB, 390x388px
Your people have a rich, and ancient history. Gathered around the small campfire of your new home in the forest, the elders would tell tales of the glistening spires and palaces of your old kingdom. The wealth that flowed into wide open market squares, fueling the conquests of the most powerful empire the world had ever seen, one every kingdom since had based its own laws, culture, and expectations off of.

Now, however, your people are few and far in between. Hunted to almost to extinction, or so interbred with foreigners they are unrecognizable, your tribe is one of only a few scattered across the northern forests of your continent. The scent of the sea is in the air, and occasionally a foreign traveler may pass through the area, yet nobody from your village has dared to venture beyond the forest clearing.

Your people have spent the time since their exile honing their original magics, their traditions, and have crafted a religion surrounding such practices:

>Ancestor Worship
The worship of your ancestors lends you power, and through their blessings you may become powerful beings possessing the combined might of generations.
>Time Magic
Able to manipulate time itself, the final secrets of this coveted school of magic lend an innumerable amount of chances to right any wrongs, and perhaps rip the old Empire right back into reality.

>Cosmic Magic
Always possessing an affinity for the planets and stars, your people always live under the blessing of a certain celestial body which changes every year. Able to control the weather and do such things as bring meteors down from the heavens, the final levels of this magic will allow its practitioner to cause solar flares, collide moons, or make stars explode.

>Earth Magic
Build Golems of clay or stone, have cities made of rock rise up from the ground floor overnight, hurl mountains at your enemies or make them explode in a volcano, earth magicians can make mastery of the immediate realm.
>Were-Magic
Animal-speaking, animal-turning - it's all a part of were-magic. Communicate and befriend any beast you come across, turn into any others, and at later levels bring the bestial mythology of your people to life as dragons, gryphons, or any other animal.
>Open slot
There is still more your people can learn, and perhaps this will be revealed to you in your quest.
>>
>>1681888

However, there is a new dawn for your people at hand. Your father, the Emperor of your little tribe, received a vision from the ancestors, those who delivered your people from total annihilation:

You are to lead them to their former brilliance and glory, and your people shall never again be subjugated by any foreign sword. The Ancestrals, as you had come to be called, will become gods on earth, and you will become a god of gods.

And who is this God of Gods that will be our destiny to manifest?

>Blodwed
>Wise and stoic, ruler of the planets and stars
>Caernarfon
>Vengeful and ambitious, a deep communion with nature and the bestial states of all creatures.
>Brunzild
>Righteous and demanding, his fervor bends time itself.
>>
>>1681893
Brunzild the Time God.

Extra magic should be some sort of enchanted runes
>>
>>1681893
>>Blodwed
>>
>>1681911
Second, we already have time magic, we need to learn about the stars, the darkness, the everlasting void of space that hold secrets that can give us the greats of powers or cause total insanity.
>>
>>1681960
Not trying to bash your choice, just your logic. All three of the gods are related to a magic we already have (time, cosmic, animal) so really adopting a god is just based on what we want to emphasize. Time is imo way more fucking powerful to manipulate than a void
>>
>>1681911
Third
>>
QM here, quest is not dead in case anyone was wondering, was just waiting for replies. Will update tomorrow.
I'm in the PST time zone.
>>
>>1681893
>Brunzild
>>
>>1681893

>Brunzild

Supporting this...
>>
>>1681893
>>Caernarfon
>>Vengeful and ambitious, a deep communion with nature and the bestial states of all creatures.
>>
>>1681893

> Brunzild

Because the spells Haste Self and Slow Foe are overpowered as fuck. Also, nice pixel art OP.
>>
File: LevelingKey.png (243KB, 3697x3113px) Image search: [Google]
LevelingKey.png
243KB, 3697x3113px
>Lost Ancestral Tribe

You are Brunzild, son of the Emperor, and destined God of Time. Now in your mortal form, lead your people to reclaim their birthright and rise in your own power, and the world shall once again belong to the Ancestrals.

With your new recognition, you order your people to pack their belongings and get ready to relocate.

From the tribes' knowledge, the coast north of you is dotted with plenty of small towns and fishing villages, ruled over by a small dukedom that extends a few miles to your south and east.

Further south, a river begins to run westward into marshlands. Boggy land sparsely populated by tribes of kinky-haired goblins.

Intrepid youths of your tribe who have disobeyed the elders' warnings of leaving have before ventured westwards, and have told of a scorched warzone littered with corpses around the ruins of an old town. The fighting may still be going on, for what little resources are left.

Over the river lies a vast expanse of plains. You do not know what lies beyond. (If this direction is chosen, you may roll 1d20 to determine the area you move to.)

Choose which direction your tribe shall travel in, and you may also choose one of the following personal actions.

Roll 1d20 for success, or 2d20 if you plan to travel the plains.

>Train your tribesmen. Men-at-arms or Novices?

>Hold a political meeting. (Options are changed every three turns, and selections leave lasting effects)
>a. Who may join the tribe
>i. Nobody, the blood must remain pure
>ii. Only the most talented and eager of strangers.
>iii. Anyone willing to join, we will take. We cannot say we will embrace them, however.
>iv. The Ancestors may in time be shared by all - everyone willing may join the tribe.
>b. Caste Hierarchy
i. No castes
ii. Magi, Warriors, Craftsmen, Farmers
iii. Write-in
>c. Status of Women
i. Write-in

>Hone your own skills

>Pray for success (+3 to Tribe's overall roll.

>Write-in
>Brunzild, Ancestral Apprentice
>Spells
Blink - Level 1
Slow - Level 1
Speed - Level 1

>Tribe:
50 Tribesmen (level 0)
>>
File: whatweknow.png (9KB, 230x198px) Image search: [Google]
whatweknow.png
9KB, 230x198px
>>1684880
The gist of what we know outside of our forest.
>>
bamp
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

a. We should only accept the most talented into our ranks. I would also propose a system of slavery so our powerful members can focus on more important tasks.

b. Caste System
> Mage Ruling Class
> Warrior Class
> Craftsmen
> Non-druid slaves

So mages would train to be novices and warriors would train to be men at arms. Craftsmen should choose what they want, but naturally these members will be more talented in other areas so we won't focus on their training. Slaves will focus on the farming and resource gathering.

c. I see no reason at the moment to constrict women's rights, so we'll give them the same liberties for now.

>Train your tribesmen. Men-at-arms or Novices?
Train 10 novices (Mage Rulers)
Train 25 men at arms (Soldiers)
The remaining 15 will be craftsmen.

We will scout near the goblins. They will serve better as slaves than trying to raid the fishing villages. Use Slow level 1 to prevent slaves from escaping.

Craftsmen should build holding cells for these future slaves.

I'm going to roll to hone my skills I guess?
>>
>>1685192
One issue for your MC personally per turn, whether that will be training tribesmen, enacting civics, training your own skills, praying, or something written in.

Rolls for the entire tribe are separate.
I'll make things clearer in future updates.
>>
>>1685192
In that case, we should do the political meeting now as the personal MC action, and then tribewide we will get the goblin slaves.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.