[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Quest #3: Time of changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1500299468788.jpg (87KB, 736x939px) Image search: [Google]
1500299468788.jpg
87KB, 736x939px
Previous threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1643212/
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1658792/
After finding your way into the house of a Druid named Salazar you grew in power in order to survive the upcoming battle, and now are standing at the edge of ascending past your normal form...
Rolling Rules: The best of 3 is our roll system, crit fail overrides if no rolls succeed, crit success overrides all rolls, most of the time we roll d20 but from time to time I can ask you to roll a d5 or d100.
I'm usually up at about 20 UTC +2, but I tend to post from my phone at other hours.
With that being said, let's begin!
>>
"What can you do?" You asked the Golem containing Alvador's consciousness.
When you asked that question he got invigorated, it seems he likes talking about himself.
"Me? I'm a man of many talents, need a health potion? Liquid fire? Maybe elixir of love? I can provide it all with my perfect alchemist skills! Don't like weird fluids? It's no problem, I'm also a master at summoning various entities and demons, not to mention my ability to bind them with my magical sigils!" He took a break and only started talking after you pretended to be amused "Yes, my talents truly are infinite, for I am ALVADOR, THE GREATEST MAGE OF ALL TIMES"
After this show of embarrassment he sat down, ignoring Salazar's muttering about prideful fools, and yet again asked you a question "How can I help you?"
>How can he help you?
>>
>>1679869
>put traps around the house and make some offensive, buff/debuff and healing potions
>ask Salazar to convince treants to help us
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1679869
>>
>>1679885
"So, if you are as skilled as you say, why don't you put some traps there and there, maybe brew some mixtures to help us in the fight? "
Sure I will, but don, t think I'm gonna work alone to keep you safe - you will be working with me! "

>I'm ok with that, but there's one thing that concerns me (help Alvador, let Salazar handle the treants)
or
> Actually I was planning to do something with Salazar... (The other way around)
>>
>>1679896

>I'm ok with that, but there's one thing that concerns me (help Alvador, let Salazar handle the treants)
>>
>>1679915
"I'm ok with that, but there's one thing that concerns me - We might not have enough power to win, is it possible to make treants help us?"
"It's more than possible, I think that you should worry about my brother's competence instead" He then laughed and walked off.
Alvador was a bit angry, but calmed down.
"He's just jeally of my skills, come on, we gotta..."
>Brew potions
>Set traps
>>
>>1679933
Set traps
>>
>>1680005
...Set traps, of course! If we don't they might infiltrate our terrain!" He was getting caught up.
"You see, I have an idea - we will..."
>Set up traps based on elixirs
or
>Set up traps based on sigils
>>
>>1680037
Sigils
>>
>>1682145
Since we know jack shit about potions and we at least know Sigil alphabet
>>
>>1682145
>>1682145
...Set up traps with the use of my powerful sigils!" He pulled out a small plate and started writing something on it.
"See, I drew an explosive circle, now you have to fill it with sigils"
Not knowing much about it, you wrote words like "light", "power, "fire" on the lines drawn by him, then started charging it.
This time was different than anything before - Your eyes started glowing and heating up, then a rainbow mist came out of your mouth and was absorbed by the sigil.
"What is this supposed to be?! You wasted such a good circle, who in the world taught you about sigils!?"
"I suppose it was you, I only know as much as you wrote in your books"
"Books? Oh, come on, they were merely a toy for incompetent morons... no ofense" he grabbed another plate and showed you how to properly make sigils.
You earned a skill: Sigil making - You can construct sigils on flat surfaces, with defensive or offensive properties.
After setting up a big number of traps Alvador holds one in his hand and it starts glowing blue light
"This amazing sigil is my last invention, it allows me to detect all sigil magic nearby so I don't accidentaly kill myself, isn't it usefu-" He stopped as he turned in your direction "Well, well, what do we have here? Even thought you said you knew nothing about sigils you have a pair of very powerful ones planted in your eyes - What's your explanation!?"
>>
>>1682332
Honestly It's just a side effect of my experimentation.
>>
>>1682365
"Honestly it's just a side effect of my experimentation." You reply, but it doesn't seem to satisfy him.
"Experimentation? So you DID have to do with sigils in the past, did you? What was the point of lying, it gave you nothing! " He looks very angry "And now, tell me, what was your goal and who helped you!" He demanded, and it doesn't seem like he will take "I refuse" as an answer...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.