[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bard Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

You sit in the cramped quarters of your dorm at the Bardic College of Lore. After training for years you have mastered a variety of instruments, the lute, flute, drums, harp, piano and personal favorite. Bagpipes. You've shown yourself to be adapt in magic and speech, you can tell the ingrediants of a wine or mead by scent alone and you've bedded over 20 women since your first year here near four years ago.
You look at your desk cluttered in hastily scribbled sonnets and half-finished ballads. Looking at this mess makes you smile, fond memories here at the college. You clear the desk and get your graduation bundle that comes with: Replacement strings, a cleaner for your flute, a small rapier and stiletto dagger, and a small scroll with a pot of Dark Purple ink.

Today your graduate and go out into the world to build your own legend as master wordsmith and elegant poet. All you have to fill out now are the exit papers provided by the school and you can begin your journey.

>Name
>Race
>Age
>What do you plan to do with your Bardic knowledge?
>>
>>1679091

>Godric Forrester
>Human
>22 years old
>Record the greatest adventures heard in a century, our own
>>
>>1679091
>Burn Ventor
>Elf-orc
>34 years
>Found and build bardic schools across the world to spread the joy of music.
>>
>>1679091
>Elliott Carmichael
>Human
>25
>Use knowledge and job as cover for espionage and information selling.
>>
>>1679091
>Therad Forrester
>Half-Orc
>25 Years Old
>Establish a chain of interconnected guilds that help collect and distribute knowledge, all while netting you some nice living wages.
>>
Sergio
Human
Use lustrous long locks and physique along with his saxophone training to seduce all the nubile women in the world.
>>
File: sexy-sax-man.jpg (11KB, 385x240px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-sax-man.jpg
11KB, 385x240px
>>1679517
Char pic accurate?
>>
>>1679517
Supporting this
>>
>>1679161
Supporting this
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Heads or tails who will I support
>>
>>1679161
This
Lets get this started
>>
>>1679517
This
>>
>>1679161
This
>>
>>1679091

This here
>>1679517
>>
>>1679091

This here
>>1679161
>>
>>1679161
Supportan
>>
>Godric Forrester
>Human
>22 years old
>Record the greatest adventures heard in a century, our own

You fill out the scroll and look at it, so bluntly stated your purpose. One could mistake it for an easily done goal. You're aware the road ahead will be hard and long but you have your music, your poetic heart and song filled mind to help you along the way.

"Godric, are you going to hurry up or will I have to drag you from your room?" You hear the stern voice of your friend Marcello from outside your thin door. You roll up your graduation bundle and pocket the scroll to turn in later, you open the door to your companion, his black hair is tied into a short pony tail behind his pointed ears. The half-elf looks at you with a furrowed brow and tapping foot.

"Are we going to get to the ceremony sometime today? Everyone is beating us there already." He says grabbing you by the lapel of your silk overshirt

You both mix into the flowing crowd of people heading towards the grand ballroom, spectral music notes and ancient text floats lazily in the air as your instructors from over the years sit off to the side watching the large grouping enter. Your class is thiry nine strong, it was 40 until Maxwell Quixote cast Gaes on Professor Serenity to give him A's on all his Sonnets.

You all stand as the Dean of the college steps forward, formally known as Dean Tyndall Gallows, he goes warmly by the nickname of Pitch.

"As you all stand here today, Bards in every way, amazing in every way. I can't help but feel immense pride for you all and a deep satisfaction at how you all turned out. Believe it or not I love all of you as if you were my own children and my own personal apprentices, but unfortunately for me. That honor goes to your wonderful teachers and professors."

His speech goes on a while but before you know it names are being called.

>Pay attention to some of the other Bard's aspirations
>Zone out until you're up
>Zone out until You and Marcello are up
>Other
>>
>>1679910
>>
>>1679910
>>Pay attention to some of the other Bard's aspirations
>>
>>1679910
>>Pay attention to some of the other Bard's aspirations
>>
>>1679910
>>
>>1679910
>>
>>1679924
this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.