[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trick Gate Academy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: Trick Gate Academy.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trick Gate Academy.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Far off, nestled in an otherwise small Japanese town lies the Black Portal Academy. An institution of tremendous size, the Academy holds a long kept secret. Unknown to the outside world, this unseemly town is home to a tear in our reality. A portal between our world and a bizarre dimension known as the Blackworld. The inhabitants of this hellish world breach this portal and attempt to flood into our reality and spread throughout the world on a regular basis. However, the Black Portal Academy is home to students of truly extraordinary abilities. The ability to sense the presence of these evil Blackword creatures, and defeat them in combat, sending them back through the portal.

They cannot close the rift between our world and the Blackworld, but the students and staff of Black Portal Academy have dedicated their lives to using their amazing powers to hold back the blackness that plagues our world, even if it costs them their lives. They have risen up to the challenge and in secret have become great heroic defenders of the world as we know it.

You... are not one of them. You are a transfer student. There was a bit of a mix-up.
>>
File: Booker Man.jpg (148KB, 969x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Booker Man.jpg
148KB, 969x1200px
"Trick Qm.. I've looked through all your records, and I think this Academy is the perfect place to whip a shitposter like you into shape."

You roll your eyes as you lean back in your chair. You get shipped of to some backwards country town to attend some school you've never heard of, and who is the first person you're sent to? The counsellor. Sure, you have a history of shitposting, maybe you've been banned from five different quests before this one. Does it matter? Who does this guy even think he is?

"Oh please," you fire back, "You think you're the only one who can look at some records? I researched this school before my parents sent me over. I couldn't find much, but if you think this is the school that going to turn me into a perfect quester, you've got to be joking! I saw the records, and over half of your students don't even make it to /qst/!"

The man's eyes shift, before he removes his glasses. "That may be the case... we hold a very high standard here, and most students just aren't able to... live up to it. But we've always pushed our students to be the best that they can be, and they've always given it their all. Don't think you're the exception, Trick. You're nothing special, I've dealt with your kind before. You're a shitposter, a troll, and a samefagger. You'll be glad to know that you'll be in my very own homeroom class, so I keep as much an eye on you as I want."

You refuse to give the man an answer, and he lets out a sigh. "I'm not your enemy, Trick. I'm sure you don't appreciate being sent here, far away from your quest and your fanbase, but this is a good school. We're here to look out for you, teach you, and help you become better than you are. Your current attitude isn't going to do you any favors, least of all here. This is your chance at a fresh start, so let's make it a pleasant one, okay?"

The man leans against his desk and smiles. "My name is Booker Man, and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the semester. Do you have any questions?"

>Nah, I'm good.
>Yeah, where's the nearest exit?
>So the girls in this dump, how hot are they?
>>
>>1678130
>>So the girls in this dump, how hot are they?
Waifus are important above all
>>
>Yeah, where's the nearest exit?

Gotta get best ending
>>
>>1678130
>>
>>1678130
>Beach episode when?
Give me an answer Booker you fuck.
>>
>>1678130
>Nah, I'm good.
>>

Booker Man shakes his head. "Always the jokester. Romantic relationships between students are officially frowned upon and it's a tad creepy for an instructor to rate the attractiveness of his female students, so you'll forgive me if I refuse to answer that question, Trick. You'll be in class 2. I have to meet with the school principal for a moment, but if you just wait here for a moment, I've instructed a member of the class above yours - a male class member - to lead you to the right room. Can you do that?"

Before giving you a chance to answer, Book rushes out of his office. A lot of trust he must have in you to leave you unattended, if even for a minute. In 60 seconds you could have this room filled with water, or burning in flames. Both are equally fun. But nah, you'll save those kinds of pranks for later. Maybe start small for now, fine whichever kid in your class is the funniest to mess with.

Your name is Trick QM, and you're whole live you've been told you don't belong. You've heard the same speech a thousand times over from fellow QMs, anonymous posters, even a mod at one point, that was fun. They all say the same thing, you're a smart writer, but you never use those brains for anything good. You're more interested in having fun and rebelling against anything remotely resembling authority than actually being a worthwhile member of the questing scene. This time, it seems your fans got tired of moving away every time you got kicked out of a quest. This time, you've been cast out on your own, forced to live on some town you've never heard of, stay in some dorm with a bunch of strangers.

No doubt about it, this next semester is going to be hell.

The kid from Class 3 is taking a little longer than usual. You'd hate to be late to your first class because someone else has poor timekeeping. You'd rather be late for your first class because you were lazy and didn't want to go.

>I can wait another minute or two.
>Screw this. Wander around the school, try to find something cool.
>I could probably find the class myself if I tried.
>>
File: Trick QM.jpg (84KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Trick QM.jpg
84KB, 700x990px
>>1678172
Forgot my pic
>>
>>1678172
>>I can wait another minute or two.
>>
>>1678172
>Screw this. Wander around the school, try to find something cool.
>>
>>1678172
>>I can wait another minute or two.
WE CAN DO THIS RIGHT THIS TIME GUYS
>>

>Trick self-inserting as Ryoji
Beautiful
>>
>>1678172
WE'LL SAVE THE WAIFU
>>
>>1678172
>>
File: Cluemily.png (433KB, 619x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Cluemily.png
433KB, 619x1594px
You are waiting around here like an idiot, against your better judgment, foregoing the chance to get acquainted with the place you'll be spending your days. You were surprised by how big and advanced the building looks. Considering the small fishing town it's in, you expected something more... modest. Not to mention how empty the hallways were when you walked here to talk with Booker Man. Class hasn't begun yet, and for some reason you didn't run into any other students as you wandered the halls for this meeting. Why is this place so big, if they don't even have enough students to fill it? How many people even go here?

You check your watch... when is this guy going to get here? You suddenly hear approaching footsteps and look over your shoulder.

Finally, this . . . wait, that's not a guy at all.

"Hey," the girl standing in the entryway says to you blandly, rocking a Scottish accent. "You're the transfer student, right? Trick QM?"

You nod your head. "Yeah," you answer. "Wasn't my guide supposed to be a dude?"

She shrugs. "He was busy and asked me if I could sub in for babysitting duty. My name's Cluemily. I'd say it was nice to meet you if I felt like lying. Now do you want me to take you to your class or what?"

>Yes please.
>I don't take orders!
>Nah, I think I'll stay right here.
>>
>>1678248
>>Yes please.
>>
>>1678248
>>Yes please.
What could possibly go wrong? Except a crazy madman with a tire iron chasing us down
>>
>>1678248
>Yes please.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1678248
>Yes please
Rolling to avoid tire iron beatdown
>>
"Yes please."

She shrugs. "Cool. Follow me."

The two of you walk down several hallways, passing by a bunch of lockers.

One of the lockers is wide open! You think you spot a pair of gym shoes that look much better than yours?

>Loot cool gym shoes
>Swiper no swiping
>>
>>1678283
>>Swiper no swiping
>>
>Swiper no swiping

Gotta avoid worst girl
>>
>>1678283
>Swiper no swiping
Time to go off the rails
>>
You resist the temptation against your better nature.

"Alright here's the classroom."

You stroll inside where Booker stands at the front of the class. He notices Cluemily standing behind you as do several students in Class 2.

The students begin to gossip.

"Cluemily helping another student? This must be a dream..."

"And the new kid is on time to class? Maybe this won't be like one of my japanese animes..."

Booker slams his fist on the desk, quieting the class, as Cluemily gives a thumbs up and slinks out of the room.

"Enough! Now, I'd like to introduce you all to our new Transfer Student. His name is Trick QM, and I think he's very eager to make friends. Now Trick, do you think you can respectfully say a few words about yourself to your class?"

>Nah teach, I don't think so.
>Introduce yourself to the class.
>>
File: Dark Gate Academy Discord.jpg (108KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Gate Academy Discord.jpg
108KB, 850x478px
>>1678307
Forgot my pic
>>
>>1678307
>>Nah teach, I don't think so.
>>
>>1678307
>Introduce yourself to the class.
>Yo.
>>
>>1678307
>Shitpost
>>
File: Pablo Juarez.png (693KB, 854x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Pablo Juarez.png
693KB, 854x1221px
You sling your bag over your shoulder. "Nah Booker!"

You walk to your seat, as many in the class look around dumbfounded and awkward.

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow," a girl in the front row drags out.

"What, you want more?" you ask. "Okay... uh, this is my fifth school in two years... my favourite color is green, and... can I sit down now? This is a real drag, teach."

Booker shakes his head and sighs. "Be my guest."

There are two empty seats, both in the back row. You sit down at the desk in-between two blonde students. One guy and one girl. As you take your seat, the blonde guy leans over and begins whispering.

"So you've met the great Cluemily already? Tough break, man. She's a pretty hot girl but man, is she emotionally detached and also dating Nova, I'm not entirely sure because I'm not up on discord romances. Unlike those front row kids who take this all way too seriously."

"Front row kids?" you ask.

"Oh yeah, the class is ordered by asskissing prowess. So in the front row you have all the QM's pets, and back here you have... well, you have us. Good thing you're here, Zelda and I were getting lonely back here by ourselves."

He leans back into position as Booker begins some lecture about how he's going to have to delay KQ by a few more weeks, before leaning back and whispering again.

"I'm PJ, by the way. Pablo Juarez."

>Hey Pablo, I don't care.
>Good to know I'm not the only cast-off here.
>Maybe we should listen to the QM
>>
>>1678343
>Good to know I'm not the only cast-off here.
>>
>>1678343
>>Maybe we should listen to the QM
>>
>Maybe we should listen to the QM
>>
File: Zelda.jpg (338KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
338KB, 1000x1250px
"Maybe we should listen to the QM?" you ask.

"Yeah, will you please shut up, PJ?Booker Man is making some very good excuses!" the girl beside you butts into your conversation. There is a brief silence, before the three of you burst into laughter.

"Hah, could you imagine? 'Sup new kid, I'm Zelda."

"Could the three of you pipe down?" the black haired girl in front of you turns her head. "You might not care about artificially inflating Booker's ego, but the rest of us are trying really hard."

>If that's true, then why are you in the fifth row?
>I can talk all I want. I refuse to be censored!
>Sure, whatever you say Princess.
>>
Unfortunately I have to take a break from this to go do something else
>>
>>1678374
>If that's true, then why are you in the fifth row?
>>
>>1678374
>>
>>1678374
When in doubt, intensify shitposting.

>>1678378
Is it making more plans for White Rhino quest?
>>
>>1678378
Classic DGA QM, always delaying.
>>
>>1678395
Trick Black Portal Academy.

TBPA
>>
>>1678374
>>If that's true, then why are you in the fifth row?
What a worst girl.
>>
>>
Always be a smart-ass first and get laid second
>>
>>1678117
kys

First girl a shit
>>
>>1678374
>>
Did the QM fall asleep?
>>
>>1679710
You got trick'd
>>
>>

changing my vote
>>
I will be very disappointed if you give the Daisuke role to anyone besides GarbageHazard
>>
>>1682008
t. Jewish Wolverine
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.