[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roller Coaster Tycoon Quest, Thread 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

Welcome to Roller Coaster Tycoon Quest, a collaborative game where you and a bunch of other people on a Taiwanese Basket Weaving image board will attempt to run a successful theme park, with a mixture of committee design and absolute chaos.

Here is how this will work.

1. Updates will be done on a month by month basis (in game months, obviously). In between updates, you can suggest any action you want - building scenery, building a specific kind of ride or stall, etc. An update will be composed of two or more posts - a "Stop" post, where no more input will be accepted, and an "Update" post, where the results of the actions will be displayed.
2. "Agreement" - The more people who agree with you, the higher on the list your actions will be in terms of priority. If two separate people would like to build rides, and we only have enough money for one ride, the person who has the more agreements, concurs, second's, etc., will be prioritized. On ties, it will be determined by the GM.
3. "Vetoing" - Before any "Stop" update is made, you may begin a veto against another person's suggestion. However, in order to successfully veto an action, you must gather a consensus of vetos - 2 other unique IDs (3 total) OR the amount of "Agree" votes the idea has, must be made in vetos, whichever is larger, to successfully cancel the idea. I'm bad at articulating myself but I hope this makes sense.
4. "Requests for Information" - At any time, you may request any information you feel is pertinent, such as research progress, financial charts, guest thoughts, etc., and it will be delivered. This action requires no votes.

If that all makes sense, we will begin shortly. Feel free to post, chatter, claim unique IDs or names, while we negotiate construction rights with the owners of the plot of land designated "Forest Frontiers".

Thank you.
>>
How long till you drop this one?
>>
Presented for your perusal is a map of the land we have recently bought. The screen has been divided into 9 sections, numbered as shown. When you would like to perform a construction action, please designate which section you would like to perform it in.

We will begin in most likely a couple of hours, or whenever we get a handful of opinions on what to do next. Whichever comes first.

>>1677232
I have no intention of dropping this particular quest.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33KB, 356x200px
>>1677236
Build a welcome center in section 7, and a pathway to a fountain/concession area to section 5
>>
Name at least one ride "your dad"
>>
>>1677236
>>1677260
Pump as much money into attraction research as possible and build a roller coaster off the soon-to-be concession area in Section 5.
>>
>>1677308
What kind of roller coaster, and what attraction categories in particular?
>>
>>1677373
Wooden if we've got them, but otherwise a steel mini roller coaster should be fine.

As for attractions, lets go with roller coasters and shops/stalls.
>>
>>1677373
ooh, if we can, one of those spinny octopus rides sounds fun too!
>>
>>1677260
>>1677395
>>1677409
>>1677273
Taken into account. Please wait patiently for the next month's report.
>>
Hello, shareholders. Attached is the updated map of the park, along with our financial records. You may now begin acting for the month of April, Year 1.
>>
>>1677537
The octopus ride's name is "Your Dad", as requested.
>>
>>1677538
Could you give a general listing of options we have? I don't know too much about Roller-coaster Tycoon barring "make roller-coasters/rides"
>>
>>1677537
Build a carrousel behind the bathroom (Section 7-8)
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (713KB, 2400x2227px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
713KB, 2400x2227px
>>1677545
Of course. Here are the rides and attractions available for construction, and I will present the rest of your options momentarily.
>>
>>1677548
Whoops, the lower right corner should be the concessions and services, but at the moment we have at least one of each available built.

Here are the scenery options. In order, the tabs from right to left are Trees, Bushes, Flowers, Fences, Walls & Roofs, Path Decorations, Water, and Misc.
>>
>>1677548
love me some boat rides
>>
>>1677566
Hmn.. Before we go any further with rides - this is a *theme* park, we should have some kind of theme for all the rides, be they in aesthetic, function, or name.

Since we already have "Your Dad" why not have the whole park be "On my way to steal your..." themed? Like the boat ride can be "Your girl"
>>
>>1677569
aight
>>
>>1677576
>>1677566
Actually, as awful as it is to say, I thought of a name:

"Cuckland"
>>
Also, do not worry about setting prices or hiring staff members. I will take care of that minutiae for you.
>>
>>1677597
I approve of this name reccomendation
>>
>>1677597
CuckyMcFucky
>>
>>1677597
heh

"Fun for your whole family and your wife's son"
>>
I vote to name our first roller coaster the "Tyrone"
>>1677225
>>
Alright. I am enacting everyone's suggestions at the moment.
>>
Here is the Park Update for April. Any additional information is available on request, although I believe for the time being this should suffice most of your purposes.
>>
>The absolute madman actually did it
Ebin
>>
>>1677796
Of course. I am simply the enactor of your will. The shareholders are always right, of course.
>>
Good goy :U)
>>
>>1677785
>>1677796
Jesus H Christ he did.

Alrighty, how about a haunted house -

"The masturbation station" - where all good sperm goes to die
>>
>>1677816
Kek, the ghost of semen past
>>
>>1677816
Do you have any particular place where you'd like the haunted house, or shall I place it as I feel appropriate?
>>
>>1677843
Now we're cooking with gasoline.

>>1677848
If it's available, how about a lazy river called "Lonely Friday Night"? Or something similarly derisive/invoking masturbation.
>>
>>1677848
Derp, I can't english -

*NEAR* a lazy river called *blah blah blah*
>>
>>1677855
We do not have a lazy river-type attraction available at the moment. However, if you perform well with this first park, then you will be able to invest a portion of the money you earned for benefits that carry over into other campaigns, which may eventually lead to having a lazy river-type attraction unlocked by default.

(I can do this because I'm playing OpenRCT2, which lets me edit shit as needed. I will be doing this, for example, to perform various environmental effects and allow cross-park interactions.)
>>
>>1677866
Hmn... Well, I'd like an attraction named as such to keep with the theme, but I will leave that to the thread to decide *what* that is.
>>
I am enacting your suggestions for the month of May. Please wait a moment.
>>
So a holocaust joke for the train rides?
>>
As a result of a near constant series of rainstorms over the course of May, The Company has seen its first month in the black due to umbrella sales.

The upper echelons of The Company are satisfied enough with the profits, as capricious as they are, that they have decided to offer you, the shareholders, an opportunity to decide what to do with the sudden surplus.

A: Reduce your park's loan by $5,000
B: Instantly unlock a random park-appropriate Scenery option.
C: Increase the size of the park by approximately 50%.
>>
>>1678007
Additionally, option B will mow all the grass in the park immediately. It will do nothing for your performance, but will look very nice.
>>
>>1678007
>B: Instantly unlock a random park-appropriate Scenery option.
We're the best looking park in town, also the only park in town
>>
>>1678007
>C. Increase the size

More space equals more stuff!
>>
How much size do we have right now?
>>
>>1678155
>>
>>1678202
That's plenty. I stand by >>1678023
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1678034
>>1678023
1 is B, 2 is C.

While the dice rolls, feel free to make executive decisions for the month of June.
>>
>>1678303
Cuckland has been expanded. We await your executive decisions, shareholders.
>>
>>1678303
Maybe a train ride that goes throughout the park. I think that could be cool.
>>
>>1678341
Are bumper cars available yet? We could call that "circlejerk"
>>
>>1678437
Not at the moment. And, unfortunately, this marks the point where I must depart for bed, but I will be back to continue this thread tomorrow afternoon. I enjoyed working with you all, and if you've been lurking, feel free to join the fun.
>>
>>1678341
Build a shuttle loop! Make it look like an ejaculating penis!
>>
>>1678342
>>1680107
I am home from work and will be performing these tasks for you posthaste.

Thank you for your patronage, dear shareholders. We are ready for another night of profit and construction.
>>
>>1681002
My memory is a little spotty at the moment. Could you give a quick couple screenshots like before of what we've built (like a listing of names/ride types) and what options we have? I'm feeling decorative, and wanna add some more cosmetics to Cuckland.
>>
>>1681068
Of course. I will provide that information shortly, with the June update.
>>
>>1681068
Here is your June update, stockholders. I will have a list of cosmetic options for park "Beautification" for you in a moment - meanwhile, feel free to deign names for our two newest attractions
>>
>>1681257
We'll name the train ride

"Fun sets you Free"
>>
File: Unknown-2.jpg (1MB, 3806x2203px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
1MB, 3806x2203px
>>1681068
>>
>>1681273
We need a sort of "industrial waste theme
>>
Jack the boosters on the shuttle loop to max.

No don't do that
>>
>>1681736
Are you sure you'd like to do that? It can be arranged, if you'd like, although you will have to deal with the PR and financial fallout in whatever way you normally would.

>>1681466
If you'd like, I can rush research the "Industrial" theme, typically unavailable on this map, in exchange for a $800 fee. I will require two separate approvals to approve of this action.
>>
>>1681793
We could market it as "the most extreme ride in the world" and have the legal boys write up a waiver for it
>>
>>1681793
+1 approval. Cuckland is nothing but sadness and despair - IN RIDE FORM!
>>
File: 3.png (464KB, 639x378px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
464KB, 639x378px
>>1681257
While having a holocaust-referencing train ride might give us some extra guests that believed Hitler did nothing wrong, our park is too small to deserve mass transit right now. That, and it doesn't fit the 'cuckoldry' theming that the park has right now, so it is best to sell the tracks and trains to a dictator in Europe.

Also, since Your Dad and Tyrone are earning us the most money, in addition to a crowding problem, I suggest to change up the paths like pic related, deleting the paths in yellow, having the new paths in red and install new queue paths which are blue.

Finally, the Masturbation Station is providing unappealing income, and so is Our Wife's Son. If times are dire, we might need to sell them off as well.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.