[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRAGONBALL: APOCALYPSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DBA.jpg (274KB, 652x543px) Image search: [Google]
DBA.jpg
274KB, 652x543px
Welcome to DRAGONBALL: APOCALYPSE!

Each questing day will end in a recap drawing to illustrate the day's events

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYK_QqH-BXk]

Following the events at the end of the
Cell Games Saga, the titular villain confronts Future Trunks in his imperfect form with the intention of killing him and stealing his time machine. However, Future Trunks, having returned from the past after enduring a grueling battle with Perfect Cell--which ended in Perfect Cell's defeat at the hand of an enraged SSJ2 Gohan--retains a massive power advantage over his imperfect foe. A minor skirmish ensues, but Imperfect Cell recognizes that he has no chance against the young Saiyan.

Future Trunks: "This is the end for you, Cell!."

Future Trunks coolly grips the hilt of his sword and draws it out from its sheath, focusing the tip of the blade in Imperfect Cell's direction.

Imperfect Cell cowers in fear; his serpentine eyes dart in all directions searching for an escape.

In this moment, Future Trunks' eyes fade to white from their Super Saiyan blue. He has been struck with a critical hit! Future Trunks keels over in front of Imperfect Cell, seemingly incapacitated. The attacker remains hidden.

[Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hXtcjXFjI&list=PL2Gmom1n6J3ynpENwBIdWn07VLEwfOccQ&index=33]

Imperfect Cell quickly takes advantage of this opportunity and absorbs Future Trunks.

Cell: Muahahahahaha!!!

Having absorbed Future Trunks, Imperfect Cell instantly transforms into Perfect Cell. All of Future Trunks' memories come flooding into Cell's mind, leaving him with an agonizing headache. Cell begins to sense the mysterious energy that Trunks must've felt just before he was attacked. Cell adopts a combat stance, but the attacker never reveals itself. Slightly perturbed, Cell decides to move forward with a newly hatched plan.

Cell blasts into the air at maximum speed, creating a sonic boom in his wake. He is headed for Trunks' home!

[Continued...]
>>
>>167613

Perfect Cell: "I will spare your life if you give me the information I desire."

Cell holds Bulma by her throat, leaving her feet dangling almost two feet above the floor.

Perfect Cell: "I'm going to set you down now, but I expect an answer."

Cell throws Bulma into large computer tower, scattering discs and mechanical blueprints across the floor as it is knocked into a large desk. Bulma braces her arm, whimpering as she crawls towards the corner of the room to rest her wounded body against the wall.

Bulma: "You might as well kill me! I'm not telling you a damn thing, you monster!"

Cell glances at the discs littered across the floor, noting a few for their clearly marked labels: 'Son Goku', 'Vegeta', and 'Saiyan Genetics'.

Perfect Cell: "Looks like you'll get your wish. Besides, I'm sure I'll find what I need in that famous brain of yours."

Bulma feigns defeat before quickly throwing an activated DynoCap towards Cell. Before Cell can blink, he is hit with a all-terrain vehicle, sending him through the entrance wall of the Brief compound. Cell almost immediately recovers from the clever attack, returning to the spot where Bulma was lying injured.

Perfect Cell: "The bitch is gone; I can't sense her."

Cell glares at the discs she left behind.

Aafter spending hours using Bulma's ravaged laboratory to investigate the contents of her research, Cell returns to Trunks' time machine. Cell's pale fingers dance across the control panel of the time machine. The time machine responds with an electrical hum, and not a second later, it vanishes from sight.

A blinding light penetrates the cockpit window of the time machine; Cell winces and attempts to shield his eyes. As he regains his vision, he realizes that his mission has been a success.

[Continued...]
>>
>>167622

Perfect Cell: "It's not too far from here; I should make it in time if I go all out!"

Cell leaps from the time machine, landing on a neatly manicured lawn outside of the Capsule Corp. compound. Using a remote controller, Cell returns the time machine to its DynoCap form and swallows it. With great haste, Cell leaps into the air and takes flight, leaving a crowd of bystanders confounded after witnessing Cell arrive and depart with no clear explanation.

Perfect Cell: "All right! This is it! I can sense that damned child; he's falling fast! I must catch him!"

Cell's figure cuts through the air like a bird of prey as he closes in on his target, now hundreds of kilometers away from West City.

Perfect Cell: "Hahahaha!!! I see him!"

Grandpa Gohan reaches out to catch a falling Goku as his cherubic body tumbles towards a ravine.

Grandpa Gohan: "Oh no, I was too late!"

Goku is beyond Gohan's reach now; all he can do is watch.

Grandpa Gohan's eyes widen as Goku suddenly vanishes from sight before hitting his head at the bottom of the ravine.

Grandpa Gohan: "Wuh?!"

[Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuZeWMYm0o&list=PL2Gmom1n6J3ynpENwBIdWn07VLEwfOccQ&index=35]

Cell is hovering above Grandpa Gohan's mountain hut, clutching the young, unruly Goku by his jet black hair.

Perfect Cell: "All right, kid, the ball is in your court. Fulfill your destiny! I'll be watching you! Muh-hahahahaha!!!"

Cell drops the screaming child onto the top of the hut, causing him to tumble down the sloped roof and land on his face with a loud thwack.

Perfect Cell: "Oh, and one more thing; you might find this usefull!"

With an outstretched hand, Cell telephathically infiltrates Goku's mind and implants all of the memories he had gained from absorbing Future Trunks.

Perfect Cell: "Ughh, that felt awful."

Cell grimaces in disgust as he shakes off the feeling of being in the alien child's mind.

Perfect Cell: "Don't disappoint me, kid!"

With that, Cell vanishes from sight, leaving Goku awestruck at the doorstep of Grandpa Gohan's hut.

[Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGY-PciwFU]

[YOU ARE NOW CONTROLLING GOKU]

>Investigate Grandpa Gohan's hut

>Search for Grandpa Gohan

>Look for food

>>
>>167626
>>Search for Grandpa Gohan
>>
>>167626
Well shit we evil Goku now boys

>Investigate Grandpa Gohan's hut
>>
>>168540
>>168540

[Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bDz3PgGbY]

Goku stumbles forward from the mountain hut, dusting his hair and patting his crotch. His head darts left, right, and up. He doesn't see his grandfather or the creature that caught him as he fell into the ravine. Using his keen sense of smell, Goku follow's his grandfather's scent. It doesn't take long before Goku finds the old man's clothes in the very spot he had previously been standing. Goku searches his grandfather's clothes in vain.
Tears begin to well up in his eyes, and he let's out a blood-curdling yell. Goku is now alone.

>Take Grandpa Gohan's clothes and head back to investigate the hut

>Leave Grandpa Gohan's clothes and head back to investigate the hut

>Explore the mountain

>Find food

>>
>>168936
>>Leave Grandpa Gohan's clothes and head back to investigate the hut
>>
>>168936
>Leave Grandpa Gohan's clothes and head back to investigate the hut

Take the cane back though, something to use as a memento
>>
>>168945
>>168992

Goku rubs his eyes and wipes away his tears. A few sniffles escape him as he pushes his grandfather's clothes aside and wobbles to his feet; his tail twitches and sways as he regains his balance. Goku retraces his steps back to the mountain hut. It looks different than it did before. He steps inside the lonely hut, dragging his feet across the wooden floorboards. The scent of his grandfather still lingers in the air. Shades of amber creep through the windows of the hut as the sun descends on the horizon. Goku slumps over against a wall, causing his grandfather's Power Pole to fall from its mount atop a wooden dresser. The pole lands by Goku's feet. In this moment, Goku:

>Vows to avenge his grandfather by seeking out and destroying the perpetrator

>Vows to avenge his grandfather by preying on and terrorizing Earth's inhabitants

>Vows to avenge his grandfather by bringing about the total destruction of Earth

>Gets really hungry

>>
>>169253
>>Vows to avenge his grandfather by bringing about the total destruction of Earth
>>
>>169253
>Vows to avenge his grandfather by bringing about the total destruction of Earth
>>
>>169253
>>Vows to avenge his grandfather by seeking out and destroying the perpetrator
>>
How did Imperfect Cell go straight to Perfect from eating Trunks? I thought the whole Imperfect->Semiperfect->Perfect thing revolved around the Androids.
>>
>>170684
By the end of the Cell Saga, Trunks was now more powerful then the androids; therefore Trunks is able to make Imperfect Cell go straight to Perfect Cell.
>>
>>170810
Good enough for me.

>>169253
>Vows to avenge his grandfather by seeking out and destroying the perpetrator
>>
>>169253
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.