[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullshit Quest - Thread II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Bullshit Quest 2 - Title Card.png (25KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit Quest 2 - Title Card.png
25KB, 750x750px
>Long, long ago, in a time of dragons and bloodshed, there stood a lonely continent, established by simple people from distant lands. Upon their cultures, they discovered in an ancient forest a crystal of unspeakable power. They had worshiped it, vowing to do no evil in it's name, and bask in the power it gave from kindness. As such, they built a settlement around it, giving the crystal and their city 'Haven'.
>Soon, after decades of peace and prosperity, the yin to the people's yang had finally come. A band of misfits arrived from supposed nowhere. The world was unequipped for the sheer chaotic nature of their group, and after a single week, maybe two, the continent was torn to shreds.
>Disaster, however, breeds hope, and hope breeds innovation. Centuries passed, and the world began to see a new light grow in the remains of what was left. Truth turned to myth, and such error was nothing but an old man's delusion. However, there was one race that still remained more than ever.
>The dragons never forgot history, and in the wake of chaos, a war was fought between any drake in the path to power. Soon, only four Great Beings remained, split into the corners of unexplored territory. As such, they watched over humanity with keen eyes, waiting for time to end again.

>This is the story of the continent of Conquest, and a perilous group of young villagers, just 600 years later...

<<>>

>>1660250
Red aims, but the van hits a bump in the road, causing the bullet to go wayward.

>>1660251
Jack is affected by the same bump, falling over and nearly falling off the van itself.

>>1660311
Az finds himself extremely injured, as his heart is going a million miles a minute and blood is splattered just about everywhere. He looks like a Jackson Pollock easel.

>>Andrew
Andrew tries to run, but--

<<>>

>Buccaneer B kicks Red square in the face!
>(Red - 9/10)

The van begins to speed up, suddenly flying into the airship at illegal speeds! In a single, frozen moment, two bloody men and a pirate on top of a steel-coated van look up to see a middle aged man, four more pirates, and two armed pirates in black coats land directly on top of them. A moment of confusion settles in as the van rams into the other side of the ship, revealing even more road.
>Andrew has rejoined your party!
>Andrew is stunned!
>Buccaneer B is stunned!
>Buccaneer C is stunned!
>Buccaneer D is stunned!
>Buccaneer E is stunned!
>Buccaneer F is stunned!
>Gunslinger A is stunned!
>Gunslinger B is stunned!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1674705
Start booting of skellingtons starting with the ranged faggots
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1674705
FUCKING KICK OFF SOME OF THE RANGE FAGS
>>
>>1674722
Az kicks one of the Gunslingers, but he manages to hold on!
>(Gunslinger - ?/??)

>>1674772
Jack didn't kick so good.

The van starts to swerve, making Buccaneer B and Buccaneer C fly right off!

<<>>

>Buccaneer D deals 2 damage!
>Buccaneer E deals 4 damage!
>Buccaneer F deals 3 damage!
>Gunslinger A misses.
>Gunslinger B fires for 4 damage!
>(Armored Van - 17/30)
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1675022
>"Begone Thot."
Kick off the gunslinger
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1675022
KICK GUNSLINGER B OFF
>>
>>1675024
Azkeroth kicks the same enemy, but the entire group manages to secure themselves!
>(Gunslinger A - ?/??)

>>1675155
Jack misses, unfortunately, but boy is he furious.

>>Andrew
Andrew kicks Gunslinger A right off!

The van manages to maneuver itself into an expert donut, making Buccaneer D and F fling into different directions!

<<>>

>Buccaneer E deals 1 damage!
>Gunslinger B fires for 3 damage!
>(Armored Van - 13/30)
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1675204
Start to remov gunslinger B
>"..."
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1675204
KICK BUCCANEER OFF
>>
File: tegaki.png (38KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
38KB, 750x750px
>>1675211
Az manages to kick off Buccaneer E instead!

>>1675251
Jack deals some damage to the only guy left, but he holds.
>(Gunslinger B - ?/??)

>>Andrew
Andrew finally manages to kick the last enemy off!

<<>>

>"Well, congratulations, we finally got out of the crock pot of shit this place is in. Now let's hit the back road and OH FU--"
All of a sudden, as you all stare at the forest and your unexpected freedom, a single rope drops from a close-by airship as more and more pirates invade the undestroyed buildings. A sound of sliding metal comes closer and closer...
>>"Hey!"
A sound comes from nowhe--
>>"Down here!"
--oh, my bad. A small form climbs on top of the roof of the car, revealing a shirtless, pantsless little girl with a giant hand cannon. The freak behind the wheel spins around.
>"That's Captain Raghook, fearless leader of the Time Pirates. Don't say anything to piss her off, she gets all red in the face and it's actually kinda--"
>>"YOU HAVE NO WINDSHIELD, I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE!"
Captain Raghook fires her weapon, sending pellets flying everywhere and scraping the driver in several vital places! His panic causes him to slam on the gas, making the general fly right off the van and sending them on their way!
>>
>>1675482
Just look at Az.
>>
File: Bullshit Quest 2 - Detailed Map.png (36KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit Quest 2 - Detailed Map.png
36KB, 631x631px
>>1675515
Jack stares at Az in what can only be described as confused bewilderment.

>>Andrew
Andrew can't actually find Captain Raghook anywhere, so he proceeds to not fire.

<<>>

The van drives in silence for about twenty minutes, fit with Jack, Andrew, Az, and Box. The party went along a smooth dirt path, getting rougher depending on how far they were from the city. A line of forest trees go along the right side of the van; from a compass in the middle of a pitch black dreamcatcher, you all seem to be going north. Then, the van stops, and the driver turns around.
>"I'm sorry bout your home-- really am. The place was a functional garbage, but hell, you probably need a new place to crash at, so each of you, take one o' these."
He hands you an interesting diagram...from what you collect, the red dot above Sector 1 is Haven-- where you just came from-- and you're in the hex right above that.
>"And now, each of you get one of these."
He holds up a weird magic magnifying glass, aiming it at the sun and shining it between the eyes of everybody in the van.

>Jack Frost has learned Inspect!
>Az has learned Inspect!
>Andrew has learned Inspect!
>Box has learned Inspect!
>>
>>1676244
"Ouch. Well, what now."
>>
>>1676244
>"Now, I'm drivin' to Oasis City, and I'm not givin' out any more rides. You can all fare on your own-- maybe work on that muscle, go back to Haven when you get the chance, clear out some of them ships. Follow the map if you need some direction."

>>Andrew
The van is pretty beaten up and also empty, save for some random decorations on the walls. The driver seems to have a knack for dreamcatchers, incense candles, that sort of thing.
>>
>>1677259
>>1676252
God damn it.
>>
>>1677259
Head down and to the right
>"Follow me, or don't either way I'm heading to a place where I won't die."
>>
>>1677259
Hop out and look for a motherfucking sword or some shit, my nigga.
>>
>>1677262
Az dips a bit into the Crystal Forest. People entering the area are fairly rare these days, mostly because of the lack of reason to, but you find it's a relic for the overly religious. Back in history, it was said to be a temple of hope for the oncoming disaster of a fallen world. The more you think about it, the more it seems to be true. Small, fragmented crystals grow among the flowers, making a beautiful ethereal glow to the whole scene.

>>1677266
Andrew, giving no clear instruction, follows Az in the hopes of loot.
>>
>>1677432
Keep heading down and to the left.
Try to take a crystal.
>>
>>1677432
Follow Az, I guess.
>>
>>1677432
Follow Az, my nigga.
>>
>>1677436
Az travels along the trees, finding that just a bit in front of him is a clearing. He also tries to nab a nearby crystal parting a creek, but feels a small shiver as he does it.
>Pure Crystal - An intricate, fragile shard only found in the Crystal Forest. Glows a soft blue aura, giving off peace and warmth.
>You have lost 5 karma.

>>1677481
>>1677907
Jack and Andrew tag along as well.
>>
>>1678822
Look for anything to heal me, because my ass is seven colors of nearly dead
>>
>>1678822
Head out into the clearing. I'll pocket the crystal. Maybe someone might need it someday.
>>
>>1678822
Try to get a crystal from the lake.
>>
dsa
>>
>>1678826
Jack finds interesting vines training down some of the trees, and locates two small red spheres, just about the size of a raspberry. He decides to consume both of them, bringing him all the way back to full health!
>(Jack Frost - 10/10)

>>1678830
Az heads into the clearing, finding one hell of a sight. A giant, shiny crystal, bigger than most of the trees, stands perfectly straight like an obelisk, radiating light across the whole forest. Three other crystals surround it, matching in obnoxious size. This must be the Crystal of Haven, the artifact that's been standing for thousands of years, according to the stories.

>>1678871
Andrew yanks a crystal from a nearby creek.
>Pure Crystal - An intricate, fragile shard only found in the Crystal Forest. Glows a soft blue aura, giving off peace and warmth.
>You have lost 5 karma.
>>
>>1679384
FIND SOMEONE TO FUCKING F I G H T
>>
>>1679384
Look for any method to heal myself and touch the crystal of haven.
>>
>>1679384
Take off my shirt, tie my shirt's loose ends up, then drop in the crystal and tie it in.
Boom.
This is a recipe for- Crystal Shirt Flail.

Then follow Jack.
>>
>>1679386
Jack seems to feel a warmth in this area-- due to the holiness of the land, you suppose nothing really intrudes on the Crystal Forest, unfortunately.

>>1679401
Az finds berries hanging off of a vine, much like Jack did, and decides to eat them.
>(Az - 10/10)
He then decides to poke the Crystal of Haven. It blings once, just where your fingertip landed, and does nothing else.

>>1679406
Andrew tries to make a flail, but the crystal is much too small to swing. It also stabs through the shirt when he drops it in, leaving no real potential left.
>>
>>1680197
Take the crystal and follow Jack.
>>
>>1680197
Hm. Look for any animals or anything unusual.
>>
>>1680197
Grab some berries and start heading up
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.