[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit Of Adventure Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tegaki.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
22KB, 400x400px
You awaken to the smell of hay and beer. You were heading to a town in Bersa in search for for a the wizard who holds a great treasure. But you angered the person smuggling you there and he left you at a tavern in the middle of a dead, grassy field with a road running through it. Besides you is a horse a traveler probably used to get to the tavern. In the distance you hear the sound of hoofs clapping against the ground and wooden wheels bouncing on the bumpy road.

What do you do?
-Go in the tavern and ask questions.

-Check out who's running down the road at such a high speed.

-Steal the horse

Items: 12 copper coins and a small knife

Equipment: Tattered Brown Pants, Torn White Shirt, Cowboy Hat

>I'll update when I finish taking a shower.
>>
Just realized all the typos that were in that post, I was sleepy. Self-bump
>>
>>1674703
steal horse and ride to tavern
>>
Go inside and ask where we are
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
-Go inside the tavern and ask where we are (2 votes)

You walk into the tavern, no one seems to be inside. Although you swear you heard people celebrating before you entered. You find an unlit candle on a table nearby, you have nothing in your inventory to light it up. You pick up the candle and walk further into the tavern, you arrive at a shelf filled with several bottles. You see a bottle called "Drink of Sight" you decide to take it. You take a sip from the bottle and lose consciousness. You wake up seated on a chair. The whole world now has a blue tint to it. A spirit is seated in front of you. "Looks like you can see us now." You look around you and the tavern is filled with ghosts drinking ghost beer and singing. "You probably took a sip from that drink on the shelf and entered our dimension, what were you looking for anyway?" You explain that you were 'dropped off' here by your smuggler and that your wondering if this tavern is near any cities or towns. "Hmm, well the nearest town is the village of Shireville to the west of here. But it's a long ways from here and to the opposite of the country your trying to enter. But if you want I can take you down a secret passage me and my friends used to get to the town back when we were young and alive. It sure is faster than going by foot."

What do you do?
-Take the secret path to Shireville

-Decline the offer and walk east to Bersia (You will be given tools and a mount)

Items: 12 copper coins, small knife, an unlit candle, Drink of Sight.
>>
Take ghostbro's hidden passage
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
Alright (1) vote for the hidden passage after 3 hours

"So what are you going to ShireVille or not" You respond telling him that you accept his offer. "Alright well if we wanna make it there quickly we better start now" He leads you into the tavern's kitchen and open a hatch on the corner of the room's floor. You climb down a ladder leading to the secret tunnel. "It's a lot darker in here than I remember it being, let me turn on the lights." The spirit claps his hands and several blue flames appear out of thin air and form an aura around the ghost lighting the way. "Alright let's get going" You walk further down the tunnel and find two blue disks with runes in the center. "Get on one of them and hold on tight." You hop onto one of the disks and the outer rim begins to spin, the runes in the center begin to glow and you feel a rush of air hit your face. Next thing you know you're at the end of the tunnel. "Alright here's your stop, well I'll be heading back now" The spirit snaps his fingers and the flames vanish, with only the sunlight from above providing light. As you're about to climb up the ladder you notice one of the blue flames hasn't disappeared yet. You decide to light your candle with it. You now have an immortal candle you can light as many times as you want by clapping. You climb up the ladder and it leads to an old farm house with an open roof. You try to block the sunlight from hitting your eyes but notice you have lost your cowboy hat. It must have fallen off when you rode on the disks. You are upset but decide you should probably see what's outside the farmhouse and check if this tunnel really took you to ShireVille. You open the farmhouse doors and see a bustling town surrounded by green fields as far as the eye can see at the bottom of the hill the farmhouse is in. You climb down and go try to get into town, the guard stops you and asks what your doing. You respond by saying you're just a traveler, he asks you to open your bag and takes your money.

What do you do?

-Threaten him and tell him to give back your money

-Punch him in the face

-Roll your eyes and just walk into town, it wasn't that much money anyway

Items: Small Knife, Eternal Candle, Drink of Sight

Equipment: Tattered pants, Old Boots, Torn Shirt.
>>
>>1678171
>-Punch him in the face
>>
Here's another self bump, if no more replies arrive after 30 minutes ill just update with the one reply here
>>
-Punch him in the face (1) vote

You punch the guard in the face and pull out your knife, the guard draws his iron sword and threatens you with it. Both of you duel with your blades for a bit but the blades break from the grips for both of your swords and it turns into a fistfight. After a few minutes a few villagers decide to break up the fight, the guard frees himself from the villagers grasp and walk away from you. The bystanders call him a coward then scold you for a bit. Most of the spectators begin to leave, you plan on using all the confusion to sneak into the village. You look in your pouch and find that your money was lost during all the confusion, you are upset but there is nothing you can do now, you continue walking further into the village. You are now in the village and can hear some town's folk whispering about the fight, you ignore them and arrive at a crossroads in the center of the village.

Where do you head? (You entered from the west gate)

-East (Forward) Several market stalls selling produce and small crafts. (Can buy/steal food, tools and money)

-North (Right) Several large houses and cottages line the sides of the road leading up to the town hall and the town's detention center. (Can report the guard to the rulers of this town)

-South (Left) Smaller and more worn down houses lining this road and few shops. This must be where most of the poor folk live. It's filled with many alleyways. (Can buy weapons for cheap or mug someone)
>>
>>1678847
No pic for this one, I already suck at drawing and drawing a busy city is going to look beyond ugly, I'll update tomorrow when I wake up, if this thread isn't dead by then
>>
>>1678847
East, let's find a job in the market and try to learn about the great wizard

sorry this quest isn't taking off op, don't get let down, it happens
>>
I just got back from work so lets continue this quest. This is a long one prgph 1/2

You decide to take a look into the Market Street, maybe you can get more info about the Great Wizard and find a way to get money. The street is filled with several people trading and talking. As you walk deeper and deeper into town you reach the end of the Market Street, a dead end at the edge of town where people trade goods on the grey market. On the wall of the dead end you find a small flyer with a picture of an old man smiling. At the bottom it says, "Buying and Selling magical items, 107 Jolly Street." If the flyer is telling the truth, you might be able to make some money by selling your bottle of 'Drink of Sight' and maybe get some information about the wizard rumored to be guarding a great treasure in the neighboring Kingdom. You wander Market Street looking for a sign post pointing towards Jolly St. You find the place and begin looking for the building he's in. You finally arrive. "Welcome to Jolly Street's Magic Shop." You are still suspicious of the legitimacy of the flyer, since magical wares are rare in this part of the country. You enter the shop and find an old man with a straw hat over his head, a massive shelf filled with bottles and trinkets behind him. "Huh is that a customer, oh welcome to my shop browse at you leisure sir. I doubt you'll be able to afford anything here anyway. You look like a traveler, where do you come from anyway?" You tell him about the wizard and your journey so far. "Ah so that explains the odor, lemme see that bottle really quick." You hand over the bottle. "Yeah this stuff is pretty rare, can't believe it was just lying in a tavern. I can give you ten (10) gold pieces for this stuff. I'd give ya more if it was full and in good condition." You decide to take the money, that's enough to buy a horse and food for several weeks. You also ask him to give you information on the wizard. "Haha another person is falling for that old fool's tricks, don't listen to those rumors, it's true that the wizard has lots of money but it's both a blessing and a curse. When I was a young boy I went to that wizard and he just gave me some treasure, I was surprised, I thought I would have to finish a trial or defeat him but he just handed it over. I spent the money on lot's of spell books and artifacts, I wanted to be a mage when I grew up. But then I ran out of money, so I decided to return to the wizard. But as I was getting ready for the journey the wizard appeared as a vision. 'You fool, you were careless and irresponsible with my money. Now you must suffer the consequences.' I lost consciousness and the moment I woke up, I felt tired and hurt. I went into the bathroom and found that I had aged rapidly and I was very ill. Now I'm a thirty year old in the body of a grandfather. The doctor told me I only have 3 more years to live. Most of my life is gone thanks to that damn wizard. So if you know what's good for you, stay far away."
>>
You ask him what would happen if you used the money and invested it on greater treasure. "Yeah I was getting to that. After I was cursed I decided to meet up with what little family I had left, turns out my grandpa also went looking for that treasure when he was young, he made a fortune but one day he lost it all, and my grandmother found him paralyzed on the floor, he uses a wheel chair now. The wizard just wants to curse curious adventurers so I'd suggest you stay far away from him. Although I did notice something weird about the coins. They had a strange symbol on them, here let me draw it for you. I remember the symbol clear as day." The man shows you his drawing, one side of the coin has strange runes on them, the other has a wizards hat. "Most kingdoms have their gold coins stamped with the symbol for the respected kingdom, but these didn't. Here you can keep the paper. Do you still plan heading there?"
You respond telling him that this new information just makes you want to head there more. "Haha guess there's nothing I can do to stop you, well, here I'd reckon you need this back." The old man returns the Drink of Seeing. "To be honest I'm curios about this too, I'm just to scared to go, If you're smart enough I think you might be able to figure this out. You can keep the gold, I don't need money anyway. Well get out of here, and figure this out. Tell me if you have any new info." You head outside the shop, you feel as if you're adventure just started. Upon close inspection you notice that the runes seem familiar.
What do you do now?

-Buy traveling equipment and start heading over to Bersa, you want to confront this wizard.

-Go to the library and find out more about these symbols. You want to find out more first, then confront the wizard.

-Ignore the treasure and do something else
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
Here's a summary of whats happened so far for people who just spotted this thread (most of you):
-You wake up on a block of hay next to a horse and a tavern. You were kicked off by your smuggler there after you angered him. He was taking you to Bersa where you were going to find a wizard who holds treasure.
-You head into the tavern and drink a bottle called "drink of seeing." A ghost tells you that you have entered their dimension and asks what your doing there. You explain your story and ask if there is a town nearby. He tells you of a secret passage to a town called ShireVille
-You take his passage and end up at a farm at the edge of ShireVille, you make your way down the hill and into the town when you are stopped by a guard who steals your (12) copper coins.
You get into a fight with him and he leaves taking your money after both of you are stopped by civilians, you head into the town and head eastward to market street.
-(This is for the block of text): You are now in Market Street when you find a flyer advertising a shop that sells magical wares. You head in there and sell your bottle of Ghost Seeing for (10) gold and ask the clerk if he knows anything about the wizard. He warns you, telling you that the wizard will just curse you and that he himself was cursed with old age. You respond by telling him that you are now more curious to find out more. He returns your bottle and lets you keep the money.
That's it so far, I left out some details since then the post would be too long.

Items: Broken Knife, Eternal Candle, Drink of Sight, (10) Gold

Equipment: Tattered Pants and a Torn Shirt.

Here's a not very good drawing of the coins
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.