[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craft knight quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 2458.png (27KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
2458.png
27KB, 240x160px
Become the greatest Craftknight in all Wystern! Make stuff! Kill things! Be awesome!
>>
>First we gotta decide if we are a dude or a chick
>>
>>1674694
Dude. You can't rely on literally just the title.

Come back with a gender, a name, and a GODDAMN STORY please.
>>
>>1674701
Chick
>>
>>1675116
Right only vote this is what we are going with... had to do some work, writing
>>
"Wake up... Wake up!" Someone shouts at you, as you start to wake up.

>Get up
Or
>roll over and go back to sleep
>>
If anyone is here in the morning
I'll continue this otherwise I will just let it die quietly
>>
File: 1469572986583.png (276KB, 442x283px) Image search: [Google]
1469572986583.png
276KB, 442x283px
>>1675463
You've gotta try MUCH harder than this, dude. You came here and tried to start something with one opening sentence and a title card. Your updates are less than bite sized, and this last choice.

>Get up
Or

Why the fuck would players vote to do nothing as their first vote in a new quest? Getting out of bed should've been a no brainer. You should've began with something like waking up and introducing the PC's family or characters close to them, dipping into the setting in tiny bites since Summon Night isn't the most well known title. And then maybe a short dungeon crawl or fight where we learn any mechanics you have and determine traits of the PC along the way.

You'll probably just ignore this. Why do my favorites franchises get picked up for quests by QMs who don't put in any effort?
>>
>>1675512
Because the world is a cruel place
>>
>>1675327
>>
oh. okay.
that happened.
>>
As much as i like the game this is half ass effort OP or more like this is no effort at all.

Yeah craft swords, use drill anyway cause we need that sweet technique then we sacrifice our guardian beast and win the tournament.

The end
>>
Well whatever i'm highjacking this quest if anons like it anyway. Forgive my poor grammar and my english as it is not my mother tongue.

Wystern! The city of swords and craftsmen. Everyday the people in this city goes to guild to building their own crafts of weapons. But not everyone can be a craftsmen. You need talent and passion....maybe a little bit side of art but that is for the nobles and their fancy swords. Of course craftsmen are cool and OK but the best one is being a CRAFTSKNIGHT!

Craftsknight is a job that can make weapons, kill monsters, and commission from other people as either mercenary or craft a weapon. AND THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!! Because that is my dream! My dream to be the best craftsman in all Wystern. And in the WHOLE WORLD!

Yes I'm going to be a Craftknight and if all things work someday i will be a Craftlord and-

WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUTT GO GO GO!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

You shoot up to your bed completely wake up

Wha- what time is it!

WHAT TIME? IT'S ALMOST 8:00 NOW COME DOWN HERE AN-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

WAIT MOM!!

You rushed down the stairs but panic overtakes you and stumble down the stairs....Hard

As you are tumbling down the stairs with different oofs and ow, you are now at the floor feeling that you may want to get back to sleep and this is all a bad dream.

Oh wow! that was an interesting way to come down to stairs my darling.

Ey twink mwy bwos es bwokwen

Awww my poor darling. You are cuddled and now it all feels warm. But she stopped and face you in stern face.

Now my darling isn't really like that when going down to stairs. Now tell me Who are you?

Wait why does she ask this questions?

>Gender and name?
>And if you aren't also interested in this feel free to ignore it but ill try if there is players who wants to try.
>>
>>1682502

> Abdul Jamieson

> Male
>>
>>1682502
Farah Aldwyn
Female
We fuck people up with Katars
>>
>>1682539
Backing this
>>
(Sorry kinda slept middle way but yeah ill update and this will be my last post and will continue tomorrow)

>>1682539
>>1682548
Uhhh Farah Aldwyn?

And you know where you are now?

Yes of course! My house.

And you know my name right?

Yes it's Marie

That is not my name you know.

Stop messing with me i thought you want me to hurry me with something!

Oh yeah. Now you must hurry and you will be late on the opening ceremony for the tournament now go. They don't tolerate late comers you know. And before you go, get your invitation at the table. Also after the ceremony come home because i have something to give it to you. Ok?

Yes Mom! I'm off!

Goodluck Farah!

You ran out as fast as you can. I mean nothing will stop you to reach your dreams. NOTHING!! well except if your late but that is not the point.

In record time you have a couple minutes to spare and you are in front of the building. Panting so hard you decide to catch some air. I mean you don't want to be unconscious because you ran so hard you dont have an energy to breathe. But here you are in front of you hopes and dreams. Yes your hopes and dreams.

Farrah!! Come see me after your opening ceremony!

You turn your head in search of the voice but you don't see anyone that shouting on your direction. Shrugging that maybe you are too tired that you are imagining things you decide to walk inside the building. The guard at the entrance stared at you with bored expression and a monotone voice saying.

"Yeah go to second floor that is where the Opening Ceremony takes place now you have 2 minutes girl or we will close the door and have your luck try again in the next 4 years....or not.

"Shikes thank you Sir!"

You immediately jog through the stairs and in little time get inside the hall where several people are now sitting at their chairs. Seemingly that it is almost full you decide to find an open seat that wasn't taken. Thankfully there are few and decide to sit at the middle. As you feel the moment of respite the lights go dim and the door's closed.

Welcome future Craftsknight. I welcome you the three Craftlords.

The Craftlord of Sapphire Sakuro
The Craftlord of Amber Lubert
and the Craftlord of Jade Ureska

Please pay attention and listen to the rest of the meeting.

The three Craftlords are now in center stage eyeing those potential craftknights. And that includes you too! Oh no you are daydreaming please stop it and focus! Oh wait! Sakuro is giving his speech

Ahem! Welcome to our Opening Ceremony of the Tournament. We Craftlord are honored to be graced with these many participants to take part in this tournament. Representing their own guild and bringing the honor to defend the city of Wystern. Today you are apprentice but in due time you will be a fully fledge craftknight and if you skills and weapon may bring you far. They you have what it takes to be the champion of this Tournament.

(1/2 post is too long)
>>
>>1682601
A girl stand with dignified aura in her and said "Of course I will win this tournament and be the best female Craftlord ever"

Another man with blue hair stand and also said "Hey that is my line but you have to settle at second place."

Another one although short in stature is speaking also "Hah! Big words to the two of you but I will be the victor"

Eventually Lubert stepped up and waved the crowd.
"It's very nice to see youth like you are eager for competition but we only have room for one. And we only pick from the best of the best. You now maybe inexperienced in forging or in fighting monsters but hear this. You must perfect your craft and be the best of them all. We all like a healthy competition to breed the best of the best and in time there will be only one."

Ureska also stepped forward and delivered his speech
"There is one vacant position that is open for the future Craftlord. And the winner of this competition will be granted as one of the Craftlords. We urge the competitors to be ready in all cases. physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We also want to say that we bow our heads for the passing of the Lord of Iron. Shintetsu.

You bow your head. The name Shintetsu, the name of your father. The Craftknight of Iron. A great dad. A single tear in your eye escapes and sheds in your face. But you must put a brave face in front of your peers. After like a minute or two of silence Sakuro resumed the speech

On this day onward. I declare you all as Craftsknight. You can now go to the labyrinth to fight the monsters in search for your materials in order to craft a weapon that will bring you to victory. And lastly please remember the three tenants of being a Craftknight

A sword is not Strength
A sword is not Skill
A sword is not Fellowship

You are all dismissed.

>Congratulations as a Craftsknight you can now craft weapons, Kill monsters and be the very best craftsknight of them all....in due time but i will explain it on time

Now you are in front of the building stretching those bones. You must be sitting there for hours but now desicions. You mother told you to come home after the ceremony but the one who called you earlier here feels so intimidating taht you don't want to disobey him. Wait did you just feel intimidated now. But then again there is also a mysterious lady that has been staring at you like for minutes now and seems that she wants to talk to you....or not. And also there is also an old man mumbling to himself.

Hmmm.

>Go home and see your mother
>I think that voice who called me earlier came that way
>That staring is creepy but maybe she wants to talk to me
>Ease the old man worries...i hope

(sorry took so long i have to search the three tenants of Craftknight bohooo now i need to replay the game over again also see you tomorrow if you are still interested in this)
>>
>>1682625
you got some balls on you, hijacker anon

>Ease the old man worries...i hope
all the old men here are ridiculously skilled or connected
>>
File: summon_night.png (15KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
summon_night.png
15KB, 240x160px
>>1682625
>>That staring is creepy but maybe she wants to talk to me
>>
will continue in an hour but i need a tiebreaker if none ill roll out of two choices
>>
>>1684035
roll
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1682708
>>1682806
1 = Ease the old man worries
2 = That staring is creepy but maybe she wants to talk to me

alright rolling
>>
File: mysteriouswoman..jpg (25KB, 371x256px) Image search: [Google]
mysteriouswoman..jpg
25KB, 371x256px
>>1684256
She has been staring at me since i came out and i feel intimidated but at the same time i'm too curious why she is staring at me. On second though upon closer look, she is beautiful. enchanting even.

"You have been staring at me Craftknight"

"Wai- wha?"

"Yes, yes i know. But you must be confused. But don't worry. I sense a great future in you."

She started walking through the building but stopped a few steps later.

"Goodluck on the tournament."

Well maybe is the good time to

>Go home and see your mother
>On second thought that voice earlier was you master

(Internet problems sorry T_T)
>>
>>1684328
>On second thought that voice earlier was you master
>>
File: silverguild.jpg (59KB, 776x438px) Image search: [Google]
silverguild.jpg
59KB, 776x438px
>>1684366
Oh man that voice was you master earlier how could you forgot. You goin' to be in a lot of trouble. But you hope you don't cause that would suck. Steeling yourself from the storm that will come you came inside the building with a silver hammer. A sign that is known in Western Wystern the all famous Silver Guild. Not long ago you were an apprentice but now you are now a fully fledge craftsknight. Yes, you are inching closer through your dr-

"HOW LONG ARE YOU STANDING THERE! GET INSIDE NOW"

"Coming and i'm sorry."

"Well apologies accepted. I know you are running late AGAIN. They hate latecomers and i hate one of my apprentice is lost even the tournament not started yet. But no matter I have something to tell you."

"Yes Master?"

"From now on you are competing as a Craftknight. You will forge your own weapon and will stay here from the duration of the tournament."

"But!"

"Nope, sorry that is final....although i can give you one last time to see your mother. Now go see your mother."

"Thank you master!"

You ran outside the guild back to your house. As you open the door a sweet smell is wafting thought your kitcher.

"Oh! Farrah welcome home! How is the Entrance Ceremony?"

"Good"

*Gurgle*

Ok that is you stomach and you forgot how hungry you are.

"Well i thought i should cook something seeing how rushed you morning has. Maybe you should try waking up earlier now. You are a craftknight now and you must learn rensponsibility now. But come eat."

"Thanks mom"

After a minutes of gorging yourself with delicious food. You are sitting blissfully and feeling contented that you stomach demon is satisfied. Mother is bringing something in his hands.

"Darling this is your father's Charm. I gave this to him as a sign of my love from him but after that day he left this to keep it as a charm knowing someday he will come back and give it to him back. But now i'll give it to you because i want you to be safe. That i know someday this item will protect you from harm."

"Mom, I"

"Please and also im giving you this Water Scooter. I mean you are old enough to use this so use it with care alright?"

"Yes Mom."

"I love you sweetheart. I know your Dad will be proud."

"I know. And i'll make you proud too mom."

"I am my dear Farah."

>Opening Ceremony End

I'm going to end it here. So how is the quest? If you like it maybe i'll pick this up. Next thread probably next week so see you soon. Sorry if its short too and my replies are very long.
>>
>>1684540
I mean, nothing's really happened yet, so there's nothing to comment on.
>>
>>1684540
Better than OP.
>>
>>1684540
Will follow, probably, if I notice it runs.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.