[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Mass-Effect-3-game-2012_1440x900.jpg (552KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect-3-game-2012_1440x900.jpg
552KB, 1440x900px
Hey qst how about a Mass Effect themed game of Uncharted Worlds.

If you don't know how to play Uncharted Worlds it's fairly simple and easy to learn.
http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/tg/tmp/cache/1450638901407.pdf
You don't even really need to read the PDF just go to page 18 and make a character.
Skip step 5 or you can give your character a custom description. Whichever works for you.

Here is the character sheet.
Name:
Origin:
Career A:
Career B:

Mettle:
Physique:
Influence:
Expertise:
Interface:
Armor:

Skills

Assets

Story
Shepherd never existed, and instead of him becoming a spectre a team of humans will be specters instead. The story will follow the premise of Mass Effect, but things will be changed in order to keep the game fresh.

Nihilus a turian spectre steps aboard an Alliance stealth ship known as the Normandy, you all know why he is here. After a long time coming humans finally have a second chance at joining the specters. Captain Anderson, and a select few of his crew will be made into specters if they prove themselves to Nihilus. The first mission is simple. The Normandy and her crew art to pick up a prothean beacon and bring it back to the Citadel.

As the Normandy enters orbit around Eden Prime, SOS beacons and emergency warning system sound off. Reports come in about a ground assault near the area were the prothean beacon should be. When the Normandy enters the planet's atmosphere a monolithic ship is spotted. The ship resembles a mechanical squid, and it admits and unholy wailing sound. Nihilus advices Captain Anderson to ready a strike team. As the strike team prepps and ready themselves, nihilist went out alone to secure a drop point, and scout out the area.

Game will start when we have 3 people
>>
Is there any way to play a biotic?
>>
I don't know how that would work since only the jump jets seem like they would fit a biotic. How about I have a grenade belt and say that's my biotic amp?
>>
>>1674493
yes have your gadget be a biotic amp
>>
>>1674633
grenade belt?
what do you plan to play as that has a grenade belt
>>
Well, I figured biotics need offensive powers. I can't have a heavy weapon as biotics since they require two hands and I figured that the rules for grenades emulate biotic explosions fairly well.
>>
>>1674715
oh ok
Every player gets one custom gadget that can be anything they want within reason. Your gadget can be some special type of a grenade belt if you want it to, but if you're playing as the military class you also get a custom weapon. So if you are playing as the military class you can get both.

If your goal was just to play as a biotic by having a biotic amp it'll generally give you access two basic biotic powers.

If you're not playing as the military class and you still want the grenade belt you are free to use that as your gadget.
>>
Name: SPC Adrian Wilson
Origin: Regimented
Career A: Academic
Career B: Technocrat

Mettle: +1
Physique: -1
Influence: 0
Expertise: +2
Interface: +1
Armor: [ Biotic Amp + Tool kit ] Combat Gear 1 Armor +1 Armor, Jump Jets and Career Kit (Academic)

Skills: Technophile, Learning, Chemistry, Tactics

Assets:
[Light Partisan Armor] Hazard gear Protects from hazardous elements +Life Support

[Biotic Explosion] Grenade, High Impact
(+Break Bones,+Knock Back) And AP (+Ignores Armor, +Property Damage) +Area

[M-4 Shuricken] Small Fire Arm(Ranged Adjacent, Close) Shredder(+Bleed)
>>
Ohh sorry I didn't see the iconic gadget also I picked the fighter gear as a starter but my other gadget only has one tag so let me just fix that and get back to you
>>

Armor: [ Biotic Amp + Tool kit ] Combat Gear 1 Armor +1 Armor, Jump Jets and Career Kit (Academic)

Assets:
[Light Partisan Armor] Hazard gear Protects from hazardous elements +Life Support +Sensors (Heat)

[M-15 Vindicator] Long Firearm (Ranged: Close, Far, 2-Handed), AP (+Ignores Armor), Burst Fire (+Suppressive)

Iconic Gadget: Biotic Amp
>>
>>1674881
you also need your two rooms that will be placed on the ship
>>

Assets:
[Light Partisan Armor] Hazard gear Protects from hazardous elements +Life Support +Sensors (Heat)

[M-15 Vindicator] Long Firearm (Ranged: Close, Far, 2-Handed), AP (+Ignores Armor), Burst Fire (+Suppressive)

Iconic Gadget: Biotic Amp

Rooms: Laboratory and Advanced Computer Core.
>>
>>1674288
I can't help but feel that this belongs more on /tg/ than on /qst/.
I mean, you're just DMing an actual session but just on 4chan (which I must add is a terrible platform for that kind of thing).

I understand the idea and it's nice to contribute but... just do it properly y'know?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.