[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buddha quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5998.jpg (116KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5998.jpg
116KB, 1536x2048px
You are but a young Buddhist monk, attempting to find enlightenment. Unfortunately, this has proven difficult as you act the opposite way any monk should act. You're elders have kicked you out of the monastery, telling you to "go on a journey to ascend to Buddha-hood". It sounds like a crock of shit.

Oh well. How will you start your journey young one?
>>
>>1667314
Snorting crack while balls deep in a whore.
>>
File: IMG_5999.jpg (159KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5999.jpg
159KB, 1536x2048px
>>1667323

As promising as that sounds, you are no where close to any whores, or crack, as the temple is in the middle of a jungle
>>
Achieving enlightenment in Buddhism is so easy it's laughable. Just don't give a fuck about literally anything and you'll reach that level. That's exactly what one of the Buddhas did.
>>
>>1667393
Try to move that bird on our head to our hand.
>>
>>1667422
> dude just dont give a fuck about anything lmao

Buddhism is about extreme introspection and finding peace within yourself. While separating yourself from material affairs can get you there, it is by no means the fast pass to achieve nirvana.
>>
File: IMG_6001.jpg (133KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6001.jpg
133KB, 1536x2048px
>>1667425

It doesn't take much effort to grab the bird. The small feathered fella tweets a small tune. It almost makes you feel at peace..

But only almost
>>
>>1667434
Yeah, you find peace by not giving a fuck. Not even kidding. He gave so little fucks to everything that he gained enlightenment. Because he didn't care about anything at all, and I mean anything, he found inner peace.

You can babble about your silly religion all you want and it won't change that one of the Buddhas made it by just not caring. Fuck it, I'm out. You have fun.
>>
>>1667393
Since you're a Buddhist you will need partake in any events involving sexual relations with a prostitute nor drugs.

Instead talk to your bird as it could be a fellow Buddhist of a past life.
>>
>>1667467
You lick the bird.
>>
File: IMG_6005.jpg (137KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6005.jpg
137KB, 1536x2048px
>>1667476

The bird doesn't respond, but only looks at you with it's beady bird eyes. While Buddha bird could still be possible, you'll have to find some means of conversating with it
>>
>>1667574
Inspect the bird, learn from the bird. Maybe observing it long enough will give some clarity on the whole "enlightenment" thing
>>
>>1667574

>>1668112
absolutely this, meditate upon the bird
>>
>>1667574
Try to insert the bird into your ears. If that doesn't work>>1668891
This
>>
>>1667574

Find enlightment by punching, kicking and headbutting at tree.
>>
>>1667574
eat the birb, consume its soul
>>
>>1667470
> reading comprehension

I agreed with you about the not giving a fuck part fag, but you don't honestly believe that you can achieve nirvana simply by doing that, or there would be a lot more 'enlightened' folks around.
>>
>>1669428
If that were true, then teenage post high school me would have achieved enlightenment years ago.
>>
>>1668112
MEDITATE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.